5 Richmond Road, Green Point, Green Point, 8005 Cape Town, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 126 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Discover an exotic home away from home.The Vagabond Guest House merges delightful accommodation with cross-cultural ambience of opulent design and artisanal objets d'art from disparate regions of the world;a celebration of diversity across continents
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Green Point Urban Park 0.3 miles
- Green Point Common 0.4 miles
- Signal Hill 0.6 miles
- MyCiTi Station Cape Town Stadium 0.6 miles
- Metropolitan Golf Club 0.7 miles
- Cape Town Stadium 0.7 miles
- Signal Hill Noon Cannon 0.8 miles
- Cape Medical Museum 0.8 miles
- MyCiTi Station Granger Bay 0.9 miles
- Red Open Top Bus 1 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- V&A Waterfront 1.2 miles
- Long Street 1.5 miles
- Table Mountain 2.9 miles
- Canal Walk 6.4 miles
- Robben Island Museum 7.7 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 7.7 miles
- Groot Constantia 8.5 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 9 miles
- Steenberg Wine Estate 11.3 miles
- US Consulate General 11.7 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Sea Points Restaurants Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Giovanni's Cafe and Supermarket Cafe/Bar 0.6 miles
- Mojo Food Market Market 1.2 miles
- V&A Waterfront Market 1.2 miles
- Clicks / Other Supermarket Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Table Mountain National Park Mountain 3.1 miles
- Signal Hill Park Mountain 3.1 miles
- Atlantic Ocean Ocean/Sea 0.3 miles
- Mouille Point Ocean/Sea 0.3 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 11.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose The Vagabond
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Street Parking
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pickup (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Express Check-in/Check-out
Entertainment & Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Family Rooms
- Airport Shuttle
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
10:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child from 0 to 4 years is charged ZAR 200 per person per night in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
The Vagabond accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please inform The Vagabond of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
Dear visitor, this region is currently experiencing drought conditions. Please be aware that certain properties are subject to comply with local water usage restrictions.