Trees Too Guest Lodge
9-11 Furley Street, 1340 Komatipoort, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 161 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Trees Too Guest Lodge.
Informal atmosphere, honesty bar, good home cooking (It is essential to reserve a table for dinner in advance). Our rooms are small but packed with personality. We pride ourselves on the "personal touch" and offer lots of advice to help you get the most out of your holiday. We employ 12 South Africans. We support local charities including an orphanage, soup kitchen and 2 pre school projects
Area Info –
- Crocodile Bridge 5.8 miles
- Lionspruit Game Reserve 11.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Informal Market 0.6 miles
- Superspar Supermarket 0.9 miles
- Kambaku golf club Cafe/Bar 1.2 miles
- Stoep cafe Cafe/Bar 0.3 miles
- Tambarina Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Crocodile River River 0.6 miles
- Lebomboberg Mountain 3.7 miles
- Sabie River River 9.3 miles
- Muntshe mountain in Kruger Park Mountain 28 miles
- Maputo International Airport 51.8 miles
- Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport 52.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: African, Local, International, South African
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Trees Too Guest Lodge
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Shallow End
- Pool Bar
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding Off-site (additional charge)
- Fishing Off-site (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Kids' TV Networks
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 10:00 PM
5:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Trees Too Guest Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that Trees Too Guest Lodge locks its gates at 22:00 and opens them at 05:00.
Please note that it is essential to reserve a table for dinner in advance.