Trogon House and Forest Spa
Monkeyland Road, 6602 The Crags, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 245 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Trogon House and Forest Spa.
A tranquil, magical forest paradise!! It’s exceptional setting and remote location offers exquisite views with unforgettable experiences. What our staff feel makes it special : • Herrie – “The way in which the lodge is built; in the middle of the forest where it is very peaceful and part of the treetops.” • Bruce – “Unique environment surrounded by Nature” • Mac & Yvonne – “We both love the views Trogon House has to offer and feel it’s a privilege working here” • Luzaan – “The reaction and excitement on each and every guest’s face when they first arrive and take in the beauty.” • Liezel – “The team of Trogon House is what is most special to me, and when guests are overwhelmed with their stay” • Marco – “The view, the team of Trogon House and interacting with guests from all over the world.” • Lize-Mari – “I love it when guests arrive and are completely amazed by the spectacular view and uniqueness of the treetop lodge. Like they have discovered their own secret forest.” • Nicci – “The most special part of Trogon House is the energy; from my incredible and dedicated team, to each and every guest that becomes part of our family even from just a One-Night stay.
Area Info –
- Monkeyland Primate Sanctuary 0 miles
- Birds of Eden 0.1 miles
- Lawnwood Snake Sanctuary 0.7 miles
- Barnyard Theatre 0.9 miles
- Elephant Sanctuary 1 miles
- Mill Mohair 1.3 miles
- Natures Way Farm Stall 2.2 miles
- Plett Puzzle Park 2.8 miles
- Bramon Wine Estate 2.8 miles
- De Vasselot Nature Reserve 3.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Robberg 7 miles
- Plettenberg Bay Polo Field 7.2 miles
- Goose Valley Golf Club 7.2 miles
- Plettenberg Bay Game Reserve 7.7 miles
- Tsitsikamma National Park 13.2 miles
- Knysna Big Tree 18.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Peppermill Cafe Cafe/Bar 1.2 miles
- The Crags Superette Supermarket 2.5 miles
- Nature's Way Farm Stall Supermarket 2.5 miles
- Enrico's Restaurant 9.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: African, Indian, Italian, Local
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
6 Reasons to Choose Trogon House and Forest Spa
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in The Crags
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Pool With View
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Honeymoon Suite
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children older than 12 years are welcome.
Extra beds are not available.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
There is no capacity for cribs in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
Please note that the last 0.9 miles prior to the entrance of Trogon House is a dirt road, please proceed slowly when travelling on this road.