DoubleTree by Hilton Cape Town Upper Eastside
31 Brickfield Road, Woodstock, Woodstock, 7925 Cape Town, South Africa –
5 Reasons to Choose DoubleTree by Hilton Cape Town Upper Eastside
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
"Overlooking the busy Cape Town harbor and with an impressive backdrop of the green slopes of Devil’s Peak,DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Cape Town Upper Eastside offers easy access to the vibrant downtown area and the central business district.Cape Town International Airport is just 15 minutes away.We look forward to welcoming you the moment you arrive with our signature chocolate chip cookie.Unwind in a stylish guest room at this Cape Town hotel with a range of thoughtful amenities.With complementary WiFi.Choose a deluxe room to enjoy additional space or select a suite, featuring a separate living area,dining table and kitchenette.Host a business meeting or celebration in one of nine conference and banquet venues. Our professional team members will be delighted to help plan the details,making your dream event a reality.Focus on your well-being at the complimentary fitness centre.Savor fusion dishes,created by our Executive Chef, at the Liberty’s Restaurant.Gather with colleagues for cocktails at e-street bar"
Area Info –
- The Heart of Cape Town Museum 0.5 miles
- The Biscuit Mill 0.5 miles
- Groote Schuur Estate 0.6 miles
- Salt River Railway Station 0.7 miles
- Cavendish Square Mall 0.7 miles
- Observatory Railway Station 0.8 miles
- Woodstock Railway Station 1 miles
- Rhodes Memorial 1.2 miles
- Mowbray Railway Station 1.2 miles
- Royal Cape Yacht Club 1.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Long Street 2.5 miles
- V&A Waterfront 3.1 miles
- Table Mountain 3.2 miles
- Canal Walk 4.2 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 4.5 miles
- Groot Constantia 6.9 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 7.6 miles
- Steenberg Wine Estate 9.6 miles
- US Consulate General 9.9 miles
- Robben Island Museum 10.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- the Test Kitchen Restaurant 0.6 miles
- the Pot Luck Club Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Burrata Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Pick n Pay Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Biscuit Mill Market 0.6 miles
- Woodstock Exchange Market 1.2 miles
- The Palms Market 1.6 miles
- Devils Peak Brewery Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Spar Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Table Mountain Mountain 3.7 miles
- V&A Waterfront Mountain 3.7 miles
- Constantia Vineyards Mountain 9.9 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 8.3 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Fitness Center
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Kid-Friendly Buffet
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and costs ZAR 60 per day.
Front Desk Services
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know DoubleTree by Hilton Cape Town Upper Eastside takes special requests – add in the next step!
2:00 PM - 11:30 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 3 years stay free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged ZAR 500 per person per night when using existing beds.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 2.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
DoubleTree by Hilton Cape Town Upper Eastside accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.