Urban Chic Boutique Hotel & Cafe
172 Long Street, City Bowl, 8001 Cape Town, South Africa – Show map
|Standard Double Room with Mountain View|
|Standard Twin Room with Mountain View|
|Standard King Room with Mountain View|
|Luxury Double Room with Mountain View|
|Luxury Twin Room with Mountain View|
|Luxury King Room with Mountain View|
Guests at the Urban Chic Hotel live the refined life where eclectic meets elegance. Managing Director Abilio Frazzitta has created a contemporary & up-market oasis in the heart of the Mother City in the midst of the bustling melting pot that is Long Street, Cape Town. Frazzitta Enterprises has established itself as one of the "leading family owned property investment companies in South Africa
Want to send a special request to Siranne van Onselen: General Manager? Add in the next step!
Area Info – Show map
- The Company's Garden 0.1 miles
- Long Street 0.1 miles
- Parliament 0.2 miles
- Grand Parade Square 0.2 miles
- Bo-Kaap Museum 0.2 miles
- Christiaan Barnard Hospital 0.3 miles
- South African Museum And Planetarium 0.3 miles
- Greenmarket Square 0.3 miles
- South African National Gallery 0.3 miles
- South African Jewish Museum 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- V&A Waterfront 1.6 miles
- Table Mountain 1.9 miles
- Canal Walk 5.8 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 6.3 miles
- Groot Constantia 7.3 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 7.9 miles
- Robben Island Museum 9 miles
- Steenberg Wine Estate 10.1 miles
- US Consulate General 10.5 miles
- Chapman's Peak 12.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Checkers Supermarket 0.6 miles
- V&A Food Market Market 1.6 miles
- Mama Africa Restaurant 0 miles
- Stones Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Space Bar Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Beerhouse Cafe/bar 0 miles
- Long street Cafe Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Royale Eatery Restaurant 0.1 miles
- The Long Street Antique Arcade Market 0.2 miles
- Greenmarket Square Market 0.3 miles
- Spar Supermarket 0.3 miles
- Pick n Pay Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Robben Island Ferry Mountain 1.6 miles
- Table Mountain Mountain 2.9 miles
- Seapoint Sea/ocean 3.1 miles
- City Sightseeing Bus Mountain 0.3 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 10.7 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- Bree Street Restaurant Nightlife area with bars Bakery Food in this area includes: Coffee & tea, Gourmet, Italian, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Spanish (tapas style)
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
6 Reasons to Choose Urban Chic Boutique Hotel & Cafe
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Guests loved the "boutique" style
Pool and Spa
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not possible).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service
- Dry Cleaning
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Car Rental
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
Children cannot be accommodated at the hotel.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Parking is subject to availability and on a first-come, first-served basis.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 586 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: