Val Du Charron Guest House & Wine Estate
Farm 256 Groenberg , Bovlei Road, 7655 Wellington, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 85 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Val Du Charron Guest House & Wine Estate.
The Guest House at Val du Charron offers luxury 4-Star accommodation in the Wellington Winelands. Val du Charron Guesthouse is located on a working farm in the heart of the Bovlei valley ten minutes from the town of Wellington and less than an hour's drive from Cape Town. The original farm was proclaimed in 1699 and, as only the fifth family to hold title, the owners are conscious to maintain its historic integrity and re-establish the tradition of wine making on the farm itself. This can be evidenced in the rehabilitation of the historic buildings and the character of the architecture of the Guesthouse. The Coach House at Val du Charron offers luxury 5-Star accommodation in Wellington, Cape Winelands. Consisting of only three spacious suites, each with its own plunge pool and private patio with built in wood burning fireplace, guests can unwind in their own space overlooking the majestic Winelands and mountains. Each of the three queen size rooms is en suite with bathrooms containing spa baths and a shower for two. Stunning design elements, such as natural stone flooring that flows from the pool through the rooms and the breathtaking stained glass window features, integr
Area Info –
- Breytenbach Sentrum 2.2 miles
- Wellington Golf Club 3.2 miles
- Limietberg Nature Reserve 4.3 miles
- Die Vonds Snake Park 5.5 miles
- Nederburg Wines 6.4 miles
- Mediclinic Paarl 7.3 miles
- Old Rembrandt Shopping Mall 7.7 miles
- Hout Street Gallery 8.5 miles
- Paarl Mountain Local Nature Reserve 9 miles
- Boschenmeer Golf Course 9.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Frater Square Shopping Centre 10 miles
- KWV Cellar 10 miles
- Boschenmeer Golf Estate 10.1 miles
- Paarl Mall 10.1 miles
- Fairview Winery & Cheese 11.8 miles
- Simonsvlei Wines 12.6 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Spar Supermarket 14.6 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 34.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Local Grill at Val du Charron
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Val Du Charron Guest House & Wine Estate
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bikes Available (free)
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Tour Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Packed Lunches
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Val Du Charron Guest House & Wine Estate takes special requests – add in the next step!
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child from 0 to 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One child from 3 to 10 years is charged 50 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
One older child or adult is charged 100 % of the room stay per night and person in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.