Valley Drive, 3610 Hillcrest, South Africa –
Article form Crest Magazine: Hillcrest, for all of its burgeoning commercial and residential activity, had, until recently, one serious gap: a lack of good exclusive Guest Houses Spotting this flaw, and now filling the niche very beautifully, are former Crinkly Bottom owners Joanna and George Campbell. The pair opened the exquisite Valley Lodge, a small and intimate guest house off Inanda Road. Classy, comfortable,
Area Info –
- Springside Nature Reserve 1.1 miles
- Christian Village Shopping Centre 1.2 miles
- Waterfall Shopping Centre 2.6 miles
- Shongweni Farmers & Craft Market 2.7 miles
- PheZulu Safari Park 3.1 miles
- Makaranga Botanical Garden 3.2 miles
- Krantzkloof Nature Reserve 3.4 miles
- Stokers Arms 3.9 miles
- Fields Shopping Centre 4.1 miles
- Delcairn Shopping Centre 4.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Checkers 6.5 miles
- Kloof Country Club 8.3 miles
- Stainbank Nature Reserve 13.8 miles
- Greyville Race Course 15.6 miles
- Kings Park Stadium 15.9 miles
- Kings Park Athletics Stadium 15.9 miles
- Moses Mabhida Stadium 16 miles
- Marine Parade 17 miles
- uShaka Marine World 17.7 miles
- Umhlanga lighthouse 19 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Mo-zam-Bik Restaurant 1 miles
- Stretta Cafe Cafe/Bar 1.1 miles
- Water crest Shopping mall Supermarket 1.6 miles
- Shongweni Farmers Market Market 6.2 miles
- Krantzkloof Nature Reserve River 3.4 miles
- Giba Gorge Mountain Bike Park Mountain 9 miles
- Mega Ski Ski lift 9.2 miles
- Durban Beach Front Ocean/Sea 21.4 miles
- King Shaka International Airport 23 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Valley Lodge
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
Pets are not allowed.
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. The credit card holder needs to be present and the credit card must match the one used to guarantee the booking.
Please note that check-in and key collection take place at: 2 Valley Drive, Hillcrest 3610.
Please inform Valley Lodge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.