Mind Pearl House, West Quay Road, V&A Waterfront, V&A Waterfront, 8002 Cape Town, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 483 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Waterfront Village.
Superior Three-Bedroom Apartment
Superior Two-Bedroom Apartment
Superior One-Bedroom Apartment
Luxury One-Bedroom Apartment
Luxury Two-Bedroom Apartment
Luxury Three-Bedroom Apartment with Balcony
Operations Manager - Johadrie de Villiers. Johadrie was born in Pretoria. She grew up in Namibia and completed her schooling at Windhoek High School in Windhoek. She moved to Cape Town in 2006 and starting her studies in Hotel Management where she earned her Diplomas for Hotel Management and Food and Beverage Management. She joined Village & Life in 2006, and worked in De Waterkant Village for a year and half. She moved to the Waterfront Village in 2007. Johadrie lives in Cape Town with her husband.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Zeitz Mocaa 0.2 miles
- Chavonnes Battery Museum 0.2 miles
- Cape Town Diamond Museum 0.2 miles
- Clock Tower Retail Centre 0.3 miles
- South African Maritime Museum 0.3 miles
- Two Oceans Aquarium 0.3 miles
- Nelson Mandela Gateway 0.3 miles
- Cape Town Comedy Club 0.3 miles
- Red Open Top Bus 0.3 miles
- The Springbok Experience Rugby Museum 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- V&A Waterfront 0.5 miles
- Long Street 1.2 miles
- Table Mountain 3 miles
- Canal Walk 5.2 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 7 miles
- Robben Island Museum 8.2 miles
- Groot Constantia 8.3 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 8.9 miles
- Steenberg Wine Estate 11.1 miles
- US Consulate General 11.5 miles
- Table Mountain Mountain 3.9 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 10.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Center (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles)
- Secured Parking
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Car Rental
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Paid WiFi
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to apartment type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 3 years is charged ZAR 200 per night in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Waterfront Village accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note that check-in charges of R200 per reservation are applicable to check-ins later than 23h00.
The gym is open from 07h00 to 20h00 seven days a week including public holidays.
Housekeeping staff will provide a daily refresh service and linen and towel change service every 5th day. This service can be arranged on a Sunday and on public holidays at an additional charge.
Please note guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. The card must match the one used to guarantee the booking.
Please inform Waterfront Village of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.