Sleepy Willow Country Accommodation
The Valley Road, 7625 Klapmuts, South Africa –
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Rupert Museum 2.2 miles
- Butterfly World 2.3 miles
- Delheim 2.5 miles
- Drakenstein Lion Park 3.1 miles
- Le Bonheur Crocodile Farm 3.7 miles
- Eaglevlei Winery Art Gallery 3.9 miles
- Dorpstraat Restaurant Teater 4.1 miles
- Simonsvlei Wines 4.1 miles
- Simonsig Wine Estate 4.4 miles
- Fairview Winery & Cheese 4.9 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- KWV Cellar 6.8 miles
- Stellenbosch University 7 miles
- Boschenmeer Golf Course 7.3 miles
- Oom Samie se Winkel 7.5 miles
- Asara Wine Estate 9 miles
- Jonkershoek Nature Reserve 9.9 miles
- Nederburg Wines 10.5 miles
- Heidelberg Golf Club 15.1 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Babylonstoren Restaurant 5 miles
- Paarl Mall Supermarket 7.5 miles
- Slow Food Market Market 10.6 miles
- Simonsberg Mountain 0.6 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 18.9 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Sleepy Willow Country Accommodation
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
No internet access available.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Accessible Parking
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
12:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to three children under 6 years are charged ZAR 280 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
This property only accepts cash payments.
Dear visitor, this region is currently experiencing drought conditions. Please be aware that certain properties are subject to comply with local water usage restrictions.