Winchester Mansions Hotel
221 Beach Road, Sea Point, 8005 Cape Town, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 479 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Winchester Mansions Hotel.
Situated on the Sea Point Promenade, Winchester Mansions is a historic, well-loved beachfront hotel providing prime views of the Atlantic Ocean and Table Mountain. It is just a short drive away from the city centre, the V&A Waterfront, local beaches making it an ideal holiday destination. Accommodation consists of 51 elegant loft style rooms and 25 suites, with a heated pool, Wifi and a business centre. The hotel’s Gingko Spa offers a host of rejuvenating treatments. A bistro by day and restaurant by night, Harveys offers exceptional dining and also has an exquisitely decorated contemporary bar and sun-kissed terrace, where you can relax over a delicious meal or enjoy a coffee overlooking the promenade. Winchester Mansions’ beautiful colonnaded courtyard, is an oasis reminiscent of an Italian piazza, framed by bougainvillea, palm trees and a water fountain. It is the perfect setting for a romantic dinner under the stars or for a laid-back live jazz brunch on Sundays.
Winchester Mansions Hotel takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info –
- Piazza St John 0.5 miles
- Green Point Urban Park 0.7 miles
- Signal Hill 0.9 miles
- MyCiTi Station Queens Beach 1 miles
- Green Point Common 1 miles
- Queens Beach 1.2 miles
- Metropolitan Golf Club 1.2 miles
- Signal Hill Noon Cannon 1.2 miles
- MyCiTi Station Cape Town Stadium 1.2 miles
- Cape Town Stadium 1.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Long Street 1.8 miles
- V&A Waterfront 1.8 miles
- Table Mountain 2.9 miles
- Canal Walk 7 miles
- Robben Island Museum 7.7 miles
- Kenilworth Race Course 8 miles
- Groot Constantia 8.4 miles
- Klein Constantia Wine Estate 8.9 miles
- Steenberg Wine Estate 11.3 miles
- US Consulate General 11.7 miles
- Cape Town International Airport 12.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Harveys at Winchester Mansions
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Winchester Mansions Hotel
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in public areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is needed) and costs ZAR 75 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
Up to two older children or adults are charged ZAR 350 per person per night when using existing beds.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.