Xanadu Guest Villa
43 Die Duin, 6560 Wilderness, South Africa –
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 142 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Xanadu Villa on the beachfront of Wilderness is owner managed by Albert & Tersia for 11 years. Your ultimate destination in the Garden Route. Day trips easily undertaken to Oudtshoorn (1 hr), Knysna (30 min), Plettenberg Bay (45 min), Addo elephant park (3 hrs). Saves you the chore of packing and unpacking every day (and losing half a day in the process), when you can return in the afternoon to the best guest villa in the Garden Route and still have time for a beachwalk and sundowner.
Area Info –
- Milkwood Village Shopping Centre 1 miles
- Map of Africa View Point 1.7 miles
- Garden Route Dam 4.9 miles
- Garden Route Mall 5 miles
- Lake Bo Langvlei 5.1 miles
- Timberlake Organic village 5.4 miles
- Outeniqua Transport Museum 7.1 miles
- Fairview Business Park 7.1 miles
- Lakes Area National Park 7.8 miles
- Garden Route Botanical Gardens 8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- George Museum 8 miles
- George Golf Club 9.1 miles
- Kingswood Golf Estate 9.4 miles
- Cape Palette Art & Picture Framing 9.5 miles
- Outeniqua Pass 11.2 miles
- George Airport 12.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Xanadu Guest Villa
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
- Sun Deck
- Private Beach Area
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Umbrellas
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Diving (additional charge)
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 16 years are charged ZAR 750 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged ZAR 750 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Xanadu Guest Villa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.