Xanadu Guest Villa
43 Die Duin, 6560 Wilderness, South Africa – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 128 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Xanadu Guest Villa.
Xanadu Villa on the beachfront of Wilderness is owner managed by Albert & Tersia for 11 years. Your ultimate destination in the Garden Route. Day trips easily undertaken to Oudtshoorn (1 hr), Knysna (30 min), Plettenberg Bay (45 min), Addo elephant park (3 hrs). Saves you the chore of packing and unpacking every day (and losing half a day in the process), when you can return in the afternoon to the best guest villa in the Garden Route and still have time for a beachwalk and sundowner.
Want to send a special request to ALBERT & TERSIA HOFFMANN? Add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Lakes Area National Park 7.8 miles
- Mediclinic George 8.1 miles
- George Golf Club 9.1 miles
- Oubaai Golf Club 10.1 miles
- Sedgefield Market 10.8 miles
- Outeniqua Pass 11.2 miles
- George Airport 12.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Xanadu Guest Villa
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
- Sun Deck
- Private Beach Area
- BBQ Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (all year)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Diving (additional charge)
- Canoeing (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Tennis Court (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Books, DVDs, Music for Kids
- Board Games/Puzzles
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 16 years are charged ZAR 750 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged ZAR 750 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
100% Verified Reviews
Real guests. Real stays. Real opinions.
Based on 128 reviews
Good: 7 – 9
Okay: 5 – 7
Poor: 3 – 5
Very Poor: 1 – 3
Value for money
Show reviews from: