You're eligible for a Genius discount at Zululand Lodge! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Zululand Lodge is located within walking distance of the Msineni River and offers accommodations on a private wildlife conservancy near Hluhluwe.
The secluded safari-style canvas rooms feature large windows and a small deck with views of the African bush. Each has a private bathroom.
The Camp has a main lodge with lounge and a dining area where guests can relax and admire the wilderness views.
Zululand Lodge is close to Hluhluwe Game Reserve, Mkuzi Game Reserve and the Simangaliso Wetland Park.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.4 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Are there 2 safaris a day includedThe rates includes: Accommodation on a lunch, dinner, bed & breakfast basis, tea & coffee in lodge dining area, 1x guided walk on conservancy +/- 2-3 ..Answered on November 12, 2019
- We want to book 4 nights for 5 adults. My son has to attend online classes during the day do you have any wifi reception.Good day, unfortunately we don't have wifi/internet at Zululand Lodge. All the providers like MTN/VODACOM/CELL C have good reception at the lodge, fo..Answered on December 31, 2020
- Hi there, I would like to book for adults and our 5 month old baby. It is telling me to select a 2nd tent for him but we need to all stay in 1 tent?Hi there Your 5 month old baby does not need an extra bed or tent. Please book 1 tent only for the adults and inform us about your 5 month old baby. P..Answered on March 9, 2021
- Any activityGood day we offer game drives from outside suppliers in the Imfolozi Game Reserve. We also do a giraffe walks in the surrounding area. Thank youAnswered on November 30, 2020
- Good day. Looking at booking for 5 people on the 5th January. 1. Can we have tents close to each other? 2. On which day can we have the lunchGood day, thank you for your enquiry. We have availability for 5 x people for 5 January. And we can put you in tents close to each other. Will you ..Answered on December 7, 2020
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Zululand Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Please inform Zululand Lodge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Payment before arrival by bank transfer is required. The property will contact you after you book to provide instructions.
FAQs about Zululand Lodge
Zululand Lodge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Game drives
The prices at Zululand Lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Zululand Lodge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Zululand Lodge is 8.1 miles from the center of Hluhluwe.
Zululand Lodge has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at Zululand Lodge is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Zululand Lodge by:
- Car 3h