Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Bayete Guest Lodge
Manyika Road, Victoria Falls, Zimbabwe – Great location - show map
4 reasons to choose Bayete Guest Lodge
- This is not about the property but Covid. Coming from SA we will have the Covid test done before we leave. On our return we will need to have it don...Many thanks for your enquiry - We can arrange for the tests to be done at the Lodge - the Clinic where the tests are conducted is also only 5 minutes ...Answered on October 30, 2020
- Hi Do you have family rooms or cottages for two adults and two children (4&7) with a separate space for the children for 18 - 22 July 2023? Steve Tab...Good Morning We do have inter leading executive rooms available Kind regards BronAnswered on September 7, 2022
- Here it is written that you don't offer breakfast...please confirm if the price includes breakfastOur rates are on a bed & breakfast basis, so yes, breakfast is included.Answered on January 5, 2020
- Hie ! Do you have baby cots? And am I able to book a room with a tub and baby bath ?Hello, Yes we can supply a campcot in the room. Our executive rooms have bath tubs so when booking , book an executive room and request a baby bath/ca...Answered on June 2, 2022
- Hi, our flight arrives at 10am, do you accommodate an early checkin at the Lodge? Would really appreciate it. Thank youYes we can arrange an early check in - look forward to hosting youAnswered on November 22, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 5:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Bayete Guest Lodge accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform Bayete Guest Lodge of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Bayete Guest Lodge
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Bayete Guest Lodge is 1 miles from the center of Victoria Falls.
Bayete Guest Lodge has 1 restaurant:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Bayete Guest Lodge by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 25min
Bayete Guest Lodge offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Horseback riding
- Happy hour
- Game drives
- Walking tours
- Swimming pool
- Bike tours
Room options at Bayete Guest Lodge include:
Yes, Bayete Guest Lodge is popular with guests booking family stays.
Guests staying at Bayete Guest Lodge can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
The prices at Bayete Guest Lodge may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Bayete Guest Lodge is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.