Victoria Falls Safari Club is a premium boutique hotel located 3.7 mi from the Victoria Falls bridge. This property features a viewing deck overlooking the game hall to the Zambezi River.
Each room at Safari Club has a mini-bar and beverage station with a Nespresso machine. They are equipped with a safe, international plug points and air conditioning. Free toiletries are also provided.
Guests have access to the central lounge, dining area and bar. Breakfast, a light lunch, platter-style dinners and room service are available at this boutique hotel.
Victoria Falls Safari Club offers free WiFi, an hourly shuttle service to town and laundry services. Located within the Victoria Falls Safari Lodge grounds, guests also have access to the lodge facilities.
Victoria Falls Airport is 14 mi from the property.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
- Do you have game safari drives? Can one see animals in wilderness?Yes we do organise game drivesAnswered on 3 January 2020
- Are lunch or dinner included in the nightly price?our rates are on Bed and Breakfast onlyAnswered on 29 January 2021
- Good day, Please advise what airport do I land in when coming there and do you offer airport shuttle at what costs?The Victoria Falls International Airport is the nearest and we do offer airport transfers at US$18 per person one wayAnswered on 29 January 2021
- Can you organize a cruise. Stay is in March is the wether ok for cruiseswe can organize a cruise and the weather will be goodAnswered on 29 January 2021
- Do you arrange PCR Covid test at the lodge ? With which clinic ?Yes we do arrange with Lancet Laboratories at US$70 per person (cash), results will be out within 6 hours This can be book at check-in levelAnswered on 10 September 2021
Safari Club Lounge
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, High tea, Cocktail hour
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- Outdoor furniture
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- iPod dock
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing service
- Fire extinguishers
- Shuttle service
- Adults only
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Mosquito net
- Wake-up service
- Interconnecting room(s) available
- Packed lunches
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Open all year
- MassageAdditional charge
From 2:00 PM
Until 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 10 are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction for check-in. (Only children 10 and up are allowed)
Pets are not allowed.
Victoria Falls Safari Club accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Victoria Falls Safari Club
Room options at Victoria Falls Safari Club include:
Victoria Falls Safari Club is 1.5 miles from the center of Victoria Falls.
Check-in at Victoria Falls Safari Club is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Guests staying at Victoria Falls Safari Club can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Victoria Falls Safari Club offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Swimming pool
- Bicycle rental
The prices at Victoria Falls Safari Club may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Victoria Falls Safari Club has 1 restaurant:
- Safari Club Lounge
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.