Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Victoria Falls Safari Suites
Located in Victoria Falls, 2.9 miles from Victoria Falls, Victoria Falls Safari Suites provides accommodations with a garden, free private parking, a shared lounge and a restaurant. This 5-star hotel offers a bar. The property has a 24-hour front desk, airport transportation, room service and free WiFi throughout the property.
The hotel will provide guests with air-conditioned rooms offering a desk, a coffee machine, a fridge, a minibar, a safety deposit box, a flat-screen TV, a terrace and a private bathroom with a shower. A seating area is included in all guest rooms, while some rooms come with a game console. At Victoria Falls Safari Suites all rooms are equipped with bed linen and towels.
A continental, Full English/Irish or gluten-free breakfast is served at the property.
The accommodation has an outdoor pool.
Victoria Falls Crocodile Park is 2.1 miles from Victoria Falls Safari Suites, while The Big Tree at Victoria Falls is 2.1 miles away. The nearest airport is Harry Mwanga Nkumbula International Airport, 13 miles from the hotel.
Distance in property description is calculated using © OpenStreetMap
- Do you offer lunch and dinner with additional costs? Any arrangements for any activities like, cruises, tour and othersyes we do have 2 restaurant on properties one A'la carte and another Buffet we do arrange numerous activities through our tours deskAnswered on 9 January 2020
- Does the price includes games reserve ?The price only includes Bed and BreakfastAnswered on 18 January 2021
- Hello. Do you do any afternoon half day tours into Zambia from your hotel? If not, do you know of anyone who would provide an afternoon tour please?We do have our ground handler who can be able to assist on thatAnswered on 5 October 2020
- What is your check in timeOur standard check-in time is 1400HrsAnswered on 12 August 2022
- Is your breakfast buffetYes our breakfast is buffetAnswered on 12 August 2022
- Still looking?
The Boma- Dinner & Drum Show
Food: African, International
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor furniture
- Sun deck
- High chair
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Evening entertainmentAdditional charge
- Game room
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Sitting area
- Game console
- iPod dock
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Video games
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- Shuttle service
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Mosquito net
- Wake-up service
- Private entrance
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- MassageAdditional charge
- SpaAdditional charge
From 2:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Victoria Falls Safari Suites accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Victoria Falls Safari Suites
Check-in at Victoria Falls Safari Suites is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Victoria Falls Safari Suites has 2 restaurants:
- Makuwa-kuwa Restaurant
- The Boma- Dinner & Drum Show
Guests staying at Victoria Falls Safari Suites can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 10.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
Room options at Victoria Falls Safari Suites include:
Victoria Falls Safari Suites offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Game room
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Evening entertainment
- Bicycle rental
- Swimming pool
Victoria Falls Safari Suites is 1.1 miles from the center of Victoria Falls.
Yes, Victoria Falls Safari Suites is popular with guests booking family stays.
The prices at Victoria Falls Safari Suites may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.