Reviews of Hotel de l'Isard 3 stars

Avenida Meritxell, 36, AD 500 Andorra la Vella, Andorra

#28 of 71 hotels in Andorra la Vella

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Pity about the car parking facilities.
    • Double or Twin Room

Hotel only has parking for six cars and therefore I was required to park in public carpark 300 mtrs uphill from hotel. Easy to wheel suitcases on arrival but something like a Himalayan trek when departing.

Very nicely placed in the centre of town with many superior restaurants in the immediate area

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Loved the hotel. Right in the middle of everything the town had to offer.
    • Double or Twin Room

There was safe public parking very close for less than the hotel parking. Easy walking all around town from the hotel. The breakfast buffet was very good and worth the cost.

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Very well located hotel, modern and confortable with excellent price/quality ratio, good breakfast
    • Double or Twin Room

We would have prefered parking at the hotel but it was full by the time we got there. The very efficient staff directed us to a couple of parking places nearby.

The efficiency and openmindness of the staff when the credit card would not pass. They accepted the reservation by phone, in spite of the non-obliging credit card. The same card passed with no difficulty at the hotel. The location, the modern looking aspect of the hotel, the excellent price/quality ratio. Very good breakfast

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

The location was excellent, breakfast was fine and the rooms...
    • Double or Twin Room

A little noisy at 3am when they empty the recycle bins. Also disappointed that I paid more on this app for my rooms than I would have if I had booked on the Hotel's site.

The location was excellent, breakfast was fine and the rooms were very nice.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Very good location.
    • Double or Twin Room

There is no place to stop near the hotel to unload luggage.

Very good location. A limited number of spaces are available in the hotel parking, but you can park in the parking lot of the nearby mall at a reduced price as a guest. You need to present a hotel stamp on a parking ticket.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

Perfect overnight with exquisite food!
    • Double or Twin Room

Parking was a little uncertain but I think that’s an “Andorra la Vella” problem, not the hotels. They did have a little bit of parking but we opted to stay in one around the corner and walk up. It was about €11 / 24 hrs.

What a great little hotel. Rooms were all we needed and super clean. Restaurant food was delicious. The staff were all super friendly, helpful and efficient. The cafe was a wonderful surprise and one we would recommend without even staying at the hotel.

Well located hotel
    • Double or Twin Room

Car park very hard to get out of. Also you can’t reserve a space - we were lucky to get last one. Breakfast unimpressive.

Right in the centre of town. Clean and comfortable with a good sized room.

This was our fifth stay and we shall be going again next year
    • Double or Twin Room

Meals in the hotel dining room were a bit pricey. There is a vast choice of places to eat in Andorra la Vella and easy to find food of equal quality but much cheaper.

All food in the cafe/restaurant was excellent and reasonably priced Our room had two double windows with stunning views of the mountains and very quiet.

Good hotel if you don't travel by car
    • Quadruple Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Not enough parking spaces on the property for the guests (5?) so we had to park in the shopping centre car park that wasn't free. The hotel has some sort of agreement with the car park across the road lowering the cost for the guests of the hotel to 18 Euro / day, but in the end for 2 days of our stay we paid full price for parking (nearly 60 Euros) because we were leaving early morning 6am on Sunday, and car park staff were starting work at 9am. We didn't want to wait 3 hours so we just used the machine to pay and were on our way. If I traveled to Andorra by car again I would definitely choose different hotel.

Good location in the heart of Andorra la Vella, clean room, good air-con, ok wifi. But parking is a let-down.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

nice location, very rude receptionist. She woke me at midnight up to move my car regularly parked
    • Double or Twin Room

Their garage is totally disorganized: I parked my park in their garage, they told me to move it. Hence I moved it to an other free space. Then, at MIDNIGHT, they woke up all family, saying that my car was not parked in the correct place, I had to move it. They claim that the place where I had parked my car was dedicated to an other hotel guest. No notice was there to say so when I parked. Actually the sign only said: reserved to hotel guests. Note that the hotel does not accept reservation for parking, first arrived, first served. They were very rude. Of course I had paid the full rate for car parking: 18.5 Euro per night !!

The hotel couldn’t be more in the center of Andorra la Vella.
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel couldn’t be more in the center of Andorra la Vella. The breakfast was complete, many choices were available and it was exactly the same thing for both days that we stayed so that was also great. The first night that we stayed, we had a room that was facing the street and there was a lot of noise because of some work done on the street so we barely slept. We asked for another room the next day and the lady at the reception was kind enough to give us another room which was way better.

Fine to visit Andorra la Vella for one night.
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was described as "spacious" on the website - it wasn't. Some noise from outside the hotel but roadworks going on - will be better when those are finished. Expensive parking in small garage - this seems to be a problem everywhere in A la V.

Hotel had good facilities and good location. Breakfast was fine.

The place is well located if you want to go shopping.
    • Double or Twin Room

The room got a little hot in the evening. The air conditioning had a timer which was impossible to reset and in the middle of the night I had to wake up sweating in order to turn it on again.

The place is well located if you want to go shopping. The little café with a terrace, which is part of the property is a nice feature.

Location very central, room was nice and equiped,...
    • Double or Twin Room

We were in the most noisy room, first floor facing the works downstairs, knowing we were coming with a small baby would have appreciated a different room. We have to complain as well about the dinner, it was very disappointing , the main waiter was arrogant and unfriendly, my partner returned the meat due to the unfresh smell and although they offered to choose different plates would have expected a more sincere apology rather than condescending attitude.

Location very central, room was nice and equiped, confortable bed, and very clean.

The hotel is worth it !
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

There are no parking, we need to park the car in the parking of mall. But still, we had a reduction

The hotel is worth it ! It was nice and near the historic center of Andorra la Vella. The staff were nice and the restaurant was delicious and not that expansive. We ate a whole menu for only 15€

Good location to walk around Andorra.
    • Double or Twin Room

There was construction on the main street and couldn't access the front door with car. A pain but will be fixed soon.

Good location to walk around Andorra.

The location, staff and cleanliness was excellent.
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

The WiFi wasn’t working, at all in any part of the hotel and not the hotels fault, but the high street is a complete mess as being renewed, a lot of noise and impossible to walk down. The room had no view, but for one night it was clean and comfortable.

The location, staff and cleanliness was excellent. The cafe for breakfast was very convenient. Perfect for visiting the centre of Andorra and Cirque de Soleil.

Enjoyable location for overnight stay.
    • Double or Twin Room

Due to major redevelopment to the centre of the city road works and directions were chaotic. Parking was awkward with a walk to the hotel to find it before another drive around to find a suitable car park to eliminate the walk with your luggage. High costs for parking. Be aware.

Cirque de Soleil was worth the noisy hotel experience
    • Double or Twin Room

Unfortunately when we stayed, the whole of Andorra was being upgraded and the main street that the hotel was situated on was under construction, and the noise was horrendous from early in the morning until 8pm. There was no information about this on their website or Booking.com - had we known we would have chosen a different location. Our room looked out onto a roof :(

The hotel was in a great location. Decent breakfast in a nice dining room. The staff helped us to get free tickets to Cirque to Soleil - this was a highlight of our trip...and something that seems to happen in Andorra in July each year....

Helpful reception and nice hotel - good location.
    • Double or Twin Room

The hotel was difficult to find as there were lots of roadworks going on. Parking is expensive and I think parking would be difficult at any time in Andorra. The bathroom could be more ventilated and water often sprayed onto the floor during showers as there was only 1/2 shower door over the tub.

Firstly, Lui the receptionist was terrific!!! The location was great (once we found it). Breakfast was plentiful and catered for all tastes. The bed was comfy but the room (being on the top floor) got very hot, although air conditioning soon fixed that. :-) It's a lovely hotel.

Good food and a central location.
    • Double or Twin Room

A bit noisy at the front due to road works. Not a long term thing though.Car parking a problem.

Good food and a central location. Very helpful staff.

Comfortable hotel in the city center.
    • Double or Twin Room

I was travelling by motorcycle and it's always a bit stressful when you are not able to park it securely. I had requested the possibility of a parking space but there was none available although when I checked the garage, I was pretty sure they could have accommodated me.

Comfortable hotel in the city center. I had the 'demi-pension' including the dinner meal and the food was very good, both dinner and breakfast. Room were clean and with all needed amenities.

Short stay in Andorra
    • Double or Twin Room

Noisy due to construction happening in the street. This is not the fault of the hotel, but it is the only thing that was a problem

Such a clean and warm place. Lovely staff in the bar and resturant. Great central location

A good place to stop...
    • Double or Twin Room

The sink area would be better with a bit more space for personal toiletries.

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The location was good. The rooms were clean and well organized.

Great location in centre of town. Good breakfast. Good value for money.
    • Double or Twin Room

Parking off-site - in public car park. It was close by but we did expect parking on-site. Some of the decor was shabby - big patch of paint peeled off directly above shower. Staff in breakfast room seemed a bit rushed and offhand.

Large room. Comfy bed. Large, double-sink bathroom with shower over bath. Great breakfast. Great, central location. Reception staff very friendly and helpful. Excellent value for money.

• Double or Twin Room

Reception staff need further training in customer service, in the dinning room had the set menu the choice being rabbit or goldfish,now I'll try anything once but when we had are food it was tasteless so wouldn't dine there again

nightmare of a place, noisy and impossible to access.
    • Double or Twin Room

The outside entrance area is being totally renovated and therefore no parking or stopping outside or NEAR the hotel, nothing on their web site to tell us this, i even checked the day i arrived. Were forced to park our Motor bikes in a public car park more than 750 yards away. Were not allowed to park them in their garage. Terrible attitude by the receptionist, she could not care less.

Breakfast was good ,that is all , building work going on 'till past 8 at night, having to walk with all your luggage up 6 flights of ramps and 750 yards is a joke, Receptionist was rude! Room facing main road was very noisy, garage had room for our bikes but we were refused use. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO THIS HOTEL. They had the cheek to charge all rooms to my credit card without my permission in spite all rooms booked in separate names. What an experience, stay away from this hotel.

A clean, well-located (central) hotel with helpful staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

The bedroom and particularly the single bed were on the small side. However, there was a dual aspect, so it was light and airy.

The breakfast was fresh and the choice was good. The staff spoke English well and were helpful. The location is central at the top of the main shopping street. Everything in the hotel was clean and functional. Having a minibar/fridge was useful.

Enjoyable stay
    • Double or Twin Room

The only complaint is there are ongoing roadworks outside the hotel which are incredibly noisy and make access difficult. Certainly not a slight on the hotel but it’s worth knowing especially if you are trying to drive to the front door - you can’t stop outside. Leave the car elsewhere and walk. It doesn’t look like they are going to finish soon.

Right in the heart of the town. Staff were friendly. We had a lovely dinner in the hotel restaurant. Rooms could do with modernisation - the entrance lobby and bar area give the impression of a very smart and expensive hotel but the rooms don’t quite match this. Saying that it was clean and the bed comfortable. We left the car in a car park located on a street below the hotel. This cost 12 euros compared to the hotel car park at 18 euros.

All was fine except the points I have above.
    • Double or Twin Room

We were disappointed because of the work that was being carried out on the street. I thick we should have been informed about this, it made it very difficult for our baggage. Also no parking or even help and advice as to where to park were not available. I think these are important conditions for a relaxed and peaceful stay. Traffic was very heavy and continuous and apparently parking spaces get booked up very quickly. We were lucky to find one and dread to think what we would have done if we hadn't . AS it was we had to carry our luggage up a very long and steep hill. All we were told at reception was " the parking is all gone now" and this was around 7pm.

Amazing experience, not my first time at this hotel, and definitely not my last
    • Double or Twin Room

Great location, best value for money, super friendly staff that really accommodated to our needs. We were a big group and overall the sentiment was great. This was my second time here and it was better than the first. Thank you. I shall return.

Why not visit Andorra!
    • Double or Twin Room

The rooms could be a little more modern. But that's the character of the hotel, 1990s. There's considerable construction work directly outside and all around the neighbourhood, this was a real pain. I'm not too sure why they advertise that they have parking, when actually there's only 6 spaces which can't be booked so don't give any peace of mind what so ever - but crime in Andorra is virtually zero, so you shouldn't worry too much just park in the multi story oposite.

Everything was very clean and tidy and we'll presented. The breakfast was good and excellent value. The evening menu also looked to be exceptional value. The small cafe/bar next door (which is part of the hotel), was also very nice, comfy and excellent staff.

Good hotel.....wait until the streets fixed
    • Double or Twin Room

Hard to get because of construction. Parking difficult

This is a well locate quality hotel. However, the street in front of the hotel is under reconstruction so it’s hard to get to. And, their parking lot is closed so it’s hard to park.

Good hotel with helpful staff.
    • Double or Twin Room

Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff. Large and comfortable rooms. Excellent location, close to both the main retail area and the historic centre.

Easy access to everything for a short stay
    • Double or Twin Room

Location is right in the centre of the shopping area and an easy walk to explore the whole town. I caught a taxi to and from the bus station which cost from €4 to €6 but it is within walking distance. I had a heavy bag and it is uphill so I went with the easy option!

Booked secure parking on site but when we arrived was told...

The parking

Booked secure parking on site but when we arrived was told its a first come first serve, so had to put bikes in public car park up the road not ideal in bike leathers.

Big mistake
    • Double or Twin Room

Food was dreadful and we had to use McDonalds as last resort. No parking although hotel offers it. Lift broke down. Very noisy on main street so sleep was difficult. No bar area it waa in fact a cafe!

Location in middle of town

Great stay for 2 nights. Wonderful scenery. Didn’t realise duty free
    • Double or Twin Room

Restaurant staff too busy while eating. Would like more time between meal courses.

Had corner twin room, lovely views of the snow capped mountain. Lovely evening meal and great choice for breakfast.staff helpful

Good location.
    • Double or Twin Room

The room was very hot and stuffy, couldn't open the window due to noise from outside and air con wasn't working so this was disappointing. We could park in hotel car park as it was full. We parked in 24 hour car park opposite which cost €21 which we think is very expensive.

The hotel location was excellent for exploring the town. Unfortunately there were road works throughout the town so it was difficult to get around but without these I'm sure it would be perfect. The breakfast was included in the price and was excellent.

Great price/quality for visiting the city
    • Double or Twin Room

for the price given, I cant complain much. The only thing could be, if you want more nature type of accomodation, this is not for u, as it is on the main street in the middle of the city.

helpful staff, great location (in the center of the city), parking available, the bed was really comfy! overall great quality for the price given!

Being such good value for money I would certainly consider staying there again.
    • Double or Twin Room

The parking and luggage offloading situation is poor and the woman on the morning checkout was a real sour-puss. The lovely photo image on the website of the hotel all lit up at night is exactly as it is but does not really reflect that you are in the middle of a high street with no views.

The cost of the room was excellent value for money and the evening meal was not only good but very good value for money.

Great hotel. Excellent value for money.
    • Double or Twin Room

If you have a large car beware entrance to underground car park difficult!

Super central location. Lovely, helpful staff. Excellent breakfast & delicious restaurant menu. Room was comfortable, spotlessly clean & had everything necessary for an enjoyable stay.

Excellent Location and Staff
    • Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was subpar. We could smell cigarette smoke in the hall of our floor (5th), though this was supposed to be a nonsmoking Hotel.

The location was perfect for exploring the city on foot. We truly appreciated the helpful and friendly staff.

Harika!
    • Double or Twin Room

Best hotel in Andorra! Bus station just in front, great shopping street, easy access to any ski resort. Super restaurant! Very kind and helpful staff!

Location in Andorra La Vella
    • Double or Twin Room

Rooms are small and bathroom is in urgent need of refurbishment. Staff were not welcoming, receptionist was rude and gave impression I was disturbing her when wanting to check in. Restaurant and breakfast staff disorganised.

Location in Andorra La Vella

Snow chasing weekend
    • Double or Twin Room

Street-side windowed room was a bit noisy during the weekend, but very passable.

Great location, awesome staff and great meals at the café /restaurant.

Excessive price for mediocre conditions
    • Double or Twin Room

The rooms are minuscule and dark. There is hardly any space around the bed. Due to the entresol on which 2 extra beds are placed, there is no sufficient light in the room. We were given room 409 which has a sad view facing a wall together with noisy and smelly chimneys and air-conditioning outlets. I was woken up a few times during the night by the noise of the air-conditioners. The decor is very much outdated, it looks like our room has not been refurbished since the 1980's. The price of the hotel parking amounts to outrageous EUR 18.50, while you can find cheaper parking on a street near the hotel for only EUR 10.70 (parking from 5:30 p.m. until 10:00 a.m. the next day). The price of EUR 134.00 was excessive, to say the least, and not worth the service provided.

The only positive thing about this hotel is the location in the very central street of Andorra la Vella.

Bad
    • Double or Twin Room

The noise off dogs and extracting fan for the restaurant drove me mad bar shut at lunch and dinner so you couldn't get a drink during them times

Nuthing

Hotel de l'Isard, Andorra La Vella
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Not all personnel speaks English, sometimes I was looking for help with translation. The hotel rooms are not provided with cattle to make tea or coffee out of the restourant opening hours.

Very cosy and quiet place in the center of the city, close to everything. Special thanks to Olga, hotel manager, for going extra mile in directing us to the amazing places around the city, organizing transportation and other support! Nice restourant with delicious food and great staff collocated with the hotel.

Location was good and we had a nice view of the lighted...
    • Double or Twin Room

Bathroom sink was clogged (sink drained very slow.) Hair dryer ran for a few then cut off and would not start again. Staff was not friendly and you had to get almost rude yourself to get them to notice you. Parking was full at the site so we had to park in public parking way up the street.

Location was good and we had a nice view of the lighted street with Christmas decorations

Excellent price-quality ratio!
    • Double or Twin Room

Very hard to find parking in town and prices are expensive. I managed to find parking close to the hotel for the night that I don't need to pay but had to pay money for the morning.

Excellent price-quality ratio! The hotel has excellent facilities, they have a nice restaurant, the breakfast was great, rooms comfortable, staff friendly, located centrally in the main shopping district of the capital. Loved it and I would return.

Good visit
    • Double or Twin Room

The bed was a bit hard this time and the room was on the front and it was very noisy through the night.

Location is great for the shops and good restaurants. Clean and friendly.

Wuaint Hotel in a Great Location
    • Double or Twin Room

The buffet breakfast, included in the price of the room, was boring and lacked creativity. There was ample food, but not enough variety of choices.

We liked Hotel de l'Isard mainly for its location in the center of Andorra la Vella. Most of the sights we wanted to see were within easy walking distance and the one outlying town we visited was easily accessible by a public transit bus. We weren't in Andorra for the shopping but there is plenty of duty free shopping just a short walk from the hotel.

A very pleasant hotel and country
    • Double or Twin Room

We were not given the option to pay the bill after the stay on a different bank card from the one the booking was reserved on, as other hotels during our travels offered us, which was not ideal.

The location was perfect.

Great hotel... great room, breakfast, helpful staff, all in all a brilliant stay especially for cost
    • Double or Twin Room

No tea/coffee making facilities in room being the only (and minor) issue my mate pointed out.

Lovely room, good sized bathroom, great breakfast, good communication to sort an early booking issue, brilliant location and great value for money!

See above
    • Double or Twin Room

Overall the place was fine, but don't be fooled, THIS IS A BEST WESTERN and is in no way a "spa" as the Booking.com website will imply. I recognize that as an American I may have different standards for travel, so I will try to be objective with my observations: There was no hot tub as described. The room was so tiny that I knocked my coffee off the table while getting ready in the morning, and I travel a lot and this never happens. The coffee "mugs" in the room are tiny little plastic cups. The parking is unsecured and shared with the casino next door, so we were a bit nervous. The hotel is outside the main area of town but not far. It is still under renovations it seems and doesn't look "settled", but does seem that they are renovating. The room was very small but the bathroom wasn't bad at all, very clean and stocked. Looked re-painted/renovated. The staff was very very sweet and spoke great English, but she seemed new so had to look up answers to some basic questions. The tv worked fine but only goes to 25 so if you are hard of hearing at all, it won't be very audible.

The staff was nice and helpful.
    • Double or Twin Room

My room had seen better days, one of the windows was stuck

The staff was nice and helpful. The hotel was in between the old city, a shopping center and the city center

Great location but noisy.
    • Double or Twin Room

My room faced the main road. Noise from vehicles passing through, especially motorcycles and public buses can get pretty loud. A set of ear plugs will do the job.

Great location. Restaurants and cafes in the vicinity. Breakfast was decent.

Very good location in the shopping street.
    • Double or Twin Room

No parking (public parking 18€/day). A lot of noise from the corridor and outdoor. We were disappointed by Andorra city, not much to see except shops. We will not go back.

Very good location in the shopping street. Comfortable bedroom. Excellent breakfast. Good wifi.

Good value hotel, comfortable room and good access for all that Andorra la Vella has to offer.
    • Double or Twin Room

Information about parking options (locations & prices) would be helpful.

Excellent value for money. Great breakfast buffet. Great location to explore Andorra la Vella.

First class and we will be back
    • Triple Room (2 Adults + 1 Child)

Just one minor observation; the breakfast buffet was very good with lots of choice but the toaster was inadequate for the number of people staying and there was invariably a queue every morning.

This is our 5th visit to this hotel - it is consistently good. Location is brilliant with a bus stop immediately outside.

Great value for money, parking is limited and pricey.
    • Double or Twin Room

Parking was limited, despite requesting a car parking space prior to our booking, this was not guaranteed, however they made arrangements for us to park to accommodate us. The car park is accessed via an extremely narrow lane, and is difficult to drive a large vehicle into the car park. The receptionist was a little blunt, we can only assume this is a lanaguage /culture barrier issue.

Overall the hotel was ideal for a night stay in Andorra, perfectly located in the main shopping street, with plenty of restaurants and bars all within close proximity of the hotel. The reception area, communal lounge and bar were smartly decorated, the breakfast was reasonable.

Disappointing stay
    • Double or Twin Room

No view of the mountains as advertised. Our first night in this hotel our room was dark and dingy and overlooked large, noisy air conditioners. Although we had booked months before, and our stay was for four nights, we had been allocated what must be one of their worst rooms. The hotel was full so we could not be moved to a better room until the next day.

Good location with bus stop right outside the hotel making it easy to explore other towns in Andorra.

A perfectly positioned hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room

There is parking advertised but this is not available and you have to park in public car park which is not far away. I sometimes feel that booking through Booking.com means you do not get the best rooms and need to be assertive to get what you actually book.

The breakfast was excellent. We had two rooms and one had been smoked in they willingly shifted our kids to a better room.

The best place to stay in Andorra
    • Double or Twin Room

This is a wonderful hotel in all respects. The staff were wonderfully helpful throughout our stay. The location is perfect for parking, shopping and sightseeing and you could not ask for better value.

The hotel was very central in andorra de la vella,you could...
    • Double or Twin Room

The charge for the parking. It Was 18.50 euro per day.

The hotel was very central in andorra de la vella,you could go everywhere on foot. The room was very clean,the bed veey comfortable and the breakfast super.

Fun walking around town and shopping, more time to do some hiking would be good.
    • Double or Twin Room

Maybe we are easily pleased but it was very good for the price,

Location for shopping was great, buffet breakfast fantastic, we used street parking quite close behind the hotel (lower level) reasonable price. Good bathroom, Staff friendly and helpful.

Disappointing would never visit Andorra again.
    • Double or Twin Room

Dated, no character, no kettle to make tea, no ice, fridge to small, shower screen in effective...water all over the floor. Lots of noise from air conditioning. Wifi annoyingly slow and cumbersome.

Staff where attentive and allowed us to change rooms from the absolute pits to one that was marginally better.

Great location to stay in Andorra. Don't expect any level of service.
    • Quadruple Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Poor Dinner, No Hot Chocolate, ( in a ski resort) No interest in guests. Receptionist neither stood or looked up on my arrival, I was ignored for 2 minutes followed by Passports please. No smile, no eye contact, a bit weird.

Great Location, Middle of town

Andorra - best place to buy your wife Pandora ;) Shopping in beautiful mountains
    • Quadruple Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

Fridge was small and not working very efficiently but okay, we could live with it. Air conditioner on the other hand was not responding to controls so we could not change settings - it was kind of broken. Since it wasn't very disturbing for us we just leave it as it was.

Hotel has a good location with close distance to city center, every shopping mall in area and Caldea swimming pool center. That was a very good place to spent time in it - kids loved it :) On the other hand hotel itself was ... kind of okay, but nothing really fancy. Maybe except the fact that kids were slipping on the ... mezzanine :) that they had to climb to using ladder ;) They could bombard us down there with their pillows ;) View from window was on the backyard so it basically could be on beautiful mountains but ... it was blocked by other building :( Still better then on the street since that would be very noisy ...

Just an overnight stop over
    • Double or Twin Room

They have a garage for first come first served basis. We did let them know we were arriving on 2 motorbikes. They would only let us park one bike in the garage & told we had to park the other in the street. We did not arrive until late due to very bad weather so hey could have been a bit more accommodating.

I liked the fact it was very central. Breakfast very good and plenty of what you wanted.

Just what I wanted
    • Double or Twin Room

The on site car parking is very small and if you have a larger vehicle can be very difficult to manouver. The nearest secure car park is very expensive at 26 euros for an overnight stay is in my mind way over the top!!

We have stayed at this hotel many times and it suits our needs for short visits.

Great for retail therapy
    • Double or Twin Room

Car park was full when we arrived . However did manage to park in a public car park not too far away and this was much cheaper

Clean and comfortable - cheap hotel - very central fir shopping in town .

Central location
    • Double or Twin Room

WiFi is available only on lobby. No space in front of hotel for unloading the luggage at arriving. Girl at the reception was not able to recommend a good restaurant.

Location. Beautifully decorated lobby. Breakfast. Price.

Wonderful surprise

Poor wifi in our room on the 3rd floor, but there was wifi in the lobby

Customer service, knowledge of the area and that Andorra had so much to offer in sight seeing, activities and shopping

Browse Hotel de l'Isard traveller photo gallery