Reviews of Tulip Inn Andorra Delfos 4 stars

#40 of 71 hotels in Andorra la Vella

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

Everything except from the view from the window
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

There was a wall near our window, blocking any possible view. This was the only thing which can be improved, everything else was perfect.

Everything except from the view from the window

• Reviewed: 6 October 2018

We'll.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

It's an old property, like from the 40's I think. No sockets for charging your devices near the bed... it took me some time to find them. But it was good overall.

We'll... it was a good place, a 4 star for a very cheap price. It did surprise me! Comfortable, but nothing really special. I'd stay there again though. A bit far from the city centre, I should say.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

The property has a good location and really helpful staff.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

But the interior has not been renewed like 20 years, a bit old fashioned and the photos don’t show the real picture. Although, truly it’s hard to find something really good in Andorra less than €60 per night.

The property has a good location and really helpful staff.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

The location was a very good right in the centre of town
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The room was like walking into an oven air-conditioning did not work I moved to a different hotel within the hour

The location was a very good right in the centre of town

Good price for good service
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

We asked for a room far from the elevator with a beautiful view and we got it! It was a clean, good smelling room with everything we might need. Very comfortable and quiet.

Just around the corner from the main pedestrian street.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Just around the corner from the main pedestrian street. Easy to walk to the old town, Gaudi statue, Andorra bridge, shopping etc. Ms. Silvia Garcia was very helpful and friendly. I loved Andorra la Vella!!

Perfect base for exploring Andorra
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

They lock the parking garage at night, meaning it's a hassle if you need to get something from your car as you need to contact reception to get in. While the room has power sockets, another one or two wouldn't hurt.

Great location for exploring Andorra, right off the main street. Staff were helpful and even gave us a map of Andorra La Vella. It has a secure parking garage. Rooms were nice enough, clean.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Good hotel overall but old style/design.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The wifi sucks most of the time, which is totally not ok in 2018 especially considering there is no free roaming in Andorra. No sockets near the bed, which is also not okay in 2018.

Good position, decent value for the price, very comfortable bed.

Rooms are big.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The rooms are old fashioned No sockets for charging your phone No control over the ac temperature We arrived late just before one of the hotel's restaurant closed but in the reception they told us we can still order. When we came in the restaurant one of the waiters was very unhappy that we came. We left the restaurant and did not use it during our stay.

Rooms are big. Staff are friendly and helpful Breakfast is not bad

Nice stay in nice hotel

Ideal for shopping. If you want to explore other areas, you have to brave a maze of one way streets. Be prepared.

An old Andorra hotel now under the Tulip Inn flag is a good combination. Public parking nearby - not cheap, but convenient. A long shopping street just outside the door, where you can get everything imaginable at a good price.

It was fantastic! :)
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The staff, especially Mr. Pere and Mrs. Olga, both super kind. :) And the rest I were in touch as well, but unfortunately I don't know their names. :)

Hotel was close to the main drag
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Worst hotel ever!!! NO ELECTRICAL OUTLETS by the beds which was critical for my husband’s CPAP machine to work; only outlet was in washroom; place is tacky and outdated; people were smoking in the hallway by our room which brought the smell into our room...regretted booking this place! Also, our view was a concrete wall...

Hotel was close to the main drag

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Great location. Great Staff. Old and poorly cleaned room.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

it's an old hotel. My bathroom was not properly cleaned (I found on the bathroom mat, blonde hair...I am a brunette...). It is not a 4 star hotel, but a 3 one. Everything was very old, no air conditioner at the rooms (I understand that Andorra it's a winter destination but this it's no excuse for not having air conditioner...it was summer and a very hot one!). I went with my husband and we obviously asked for a double bed...we got single beds put close together to look like a double bed...I know that in most hotels they have single beds acting as double, but they unite them with a sheet so the beds won't move apart from one another. It was not the case here. They were separated and moving... There was a problem with one of the lifts, it was broken or was being fixed, so the other one was crowded with people going up and down....and it broke for one morning so we had to take the stairs. This complaint it's not because of me, I don't mind taking the stairs, but for many couples with children in their strollers and elders with low mobility.

Amazing location. You are in the city center! Very nearby the main street, with it stores, bars and restaurants. The staff were very polite and friendly. The shower pressure was nice.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

No Ac in first room, hot noisy street outside so no relief from open window, waited hours for tech who never showed. Complained and was moved at 2330 to another room... No AC again, they had to call in a tech who came in at 0045 and turned the dial said wait 5 mins, obviously nothing happened. He never returned...Not a good night with a 5 year old

The room was clean and tidy.
    • Family Room (2 Adults + 2 Children)

The room was clean and tidy. We had a good sleep because beds were comfy and it was quiet at night. Also the personal in the reception was very friendly and helpful.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

• Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

There was also something wrong with the air inside. I got really bad allergic reaction in the room. I took medicine 2 times, but it just didn’t stop. Once we left the hotel, it stopped almost immediately. The room needs also some serious update, The furnitures seem old. It was also really difficult to charge phones in the room for 2 ppl, while there was just 1 power socket behind the tv desk. There was lack of staff all the time at front desk.

Great location. Parking service worked well.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

We had a comfy, safe, and awesome stay at the hotel.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The bed is really comfy, i had a great sleep. Hot shower is awesome. The staff were really helpful and friendly and they are very welcoming. The hotel lobby has a very positive atmosphere.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Shopping and spa trip
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

not enough plug sockets in room,

Very efficient and friendly staff. Comfortable bed. Centrally located so easy to access and within walking distance of main shopping area and the Caldea Spa.

Good hotel near the center of Andorra la Vella to do other activities.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The breakfast was great. Usually with continental breakfast you get below average food (like prepacked food or precooked) but everything seemed to be fresh (with recently cut ham).

Great hotel, reasonable prices
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Room was spacious and clean, facilities were modern and view was great. Staff was professional and helpful. I would like to especially point out housekeeping and reception staff. Hotel restaurant (one in the foyer) was great and the prices were really good compared to other restaurants in the area, not sure why it's not frequented much. Perhaps people like to go out and try something in town but I would recommend the hotel restaurant for anyone really, good local food and great prices. Breakfast was fantastic too.

Very convenient for the main shopping and restaurants, hotel...
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Very convenient for the main shopping and restaurants, hotel staff very friendly and helpful a plus point for us was a secure car park as we were travelling with motorcycles

Amazing city with amazing hotel

A/C does not work on all rooms. However, staff are very helpful with solutions

Beautiful place to be. Andorra la vella is an amazing city and you can go anywhere from this hotel

Stuff very friendly, we stayed only for a night but had a...
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

We liked everything. The hotel is great, a petty that there is not a little extra like a fitness room or a sauna.

Stuff very friendly, we stayed only for a night but had a great value for price. The room is good and the breakfast delicious (huge assortiment). We also had a good dinner in the hotel and found it very good.

very good hotel

for the price the breakfast should be included the quality of the breakfast is ok.

the rooms are very comfortable and the staff are very friendly and always ready to help.

After 13-hour drive, they let us check-in at 8am, which we...

After 13-hour drive, they let us check-in at 8am, which we really appreciated, since we could get some sleep before exploring city. Rooms were nice with comfy beds and parking right under the hotel. Very friendly staff.

Nothing at all!
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

No place at hotel parking for guests. It was occupied by staff. No will to help guests at all. Staff gave me incorrect information about public parking around hotel. I wake up at 7-00 AM and spent whole morning to find a place. And no any apologies from the staff. It was said literally "We always work this way and it is your own problems!". Tasteless food on breakfast. Rooms with a view on another wall despite I have asked for a room with a view. Refrigerators in rooms locked for unknown reasons. Such "Andorra-made hospitality". Thanks God it was only two nights. Not very clean bathroom, old mattresses, broken shower head...

Nothing at all!

We found everything about this hotel to be to our liking. We would stay here again if we return to A

No complaints...........................

We had a nice sized room that was very clean. We enjoyed the hotel, the staff was friendly and helpful, the parking was great !

Breakfast is good.

The Hotel offers parking at 18€ per night. Should be way lower. The dinner/lunch food is like playing russian roullete. Sometimes is good, sometimes is crap. Booked a matrimonial bed and got a separated twin bed.

Breakfast is good. The bedroom is big and warm.

Amazing dinner buffet with very good seafood options
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Adding one more night shouldn’t be considered as a new booking rate for an existing customer who’s in the hotel already for previous days.

Amazing dinner buffet with very good seafood options

I was shocked of the dirt around the stairs,carpets through the corridors,Recep.sofas
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Lift could work,could improve their customers service skills,attitude could be more wellcoming. We had to leave earlier with one day,as the lift did not work,we were accomodate on the fifth floor and we were just fedup of this.I had to bring every day breakfast to my room,again on the stairs,as there was no lift in function. When I booked the room to this prperty I've checked if it is Pet Allowed as I was bringing my small dog-shitzu.First day I was told my dog is not allowed to bark as he was disturbing the other guests. The housekeeping ladies were very noisy while on the floor. While trying to keep my dog quite,not allowing him to bark,that's what usualy what a dog is doing when someone else is noisy outside in the coridor(Housekeeping ladies). First day when entered in the bathroom,I founded hair in the bath. Breakfast very poor,not what was shown on the webside pisctures. Receptions sofas really dirty and antic fashion,same with the carpets. I'm not sure how this hotel has 4 STARS !!!! When checking out from the property earlier with one day,I've asked the receptionist-Laura if there is any appologee discount as the lift was not functional,her answer was,You've booked with Booking.com so they can't do anything,she offered me a Free Coffee,didn't accept it. Even as we left earlier ,she could not charge me less,as again we didn't booked directly with the hotel.

Breakfast really poor,not what was shown on the hotel website pictures. Cheese,fruits,croissants not fresh,probably from previous day.

Nice but nothing special
    • Quadruple Room

The check out service was super slow, the waiting time for check out was more than 30 minutes.

The location to good skiing and there is a free shuttle service to the ski cabin. The room is comfortable, nothing special but good enough for the value. The breakfast was good value.

The facilities.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Everything else like the parking service, breakfasts is available but with extra cost and not very cheap.

The facilities. Super comfy bed. Spacious room.

The breakfast was really good for the price and the staff...

The free shuttle gets booked really fast so despite the fact it is offered, it’s not so easy to take it. Furthermore, they don’t sell forfait tickets at the reception.

The breakfast was really good for the price and the staff was really nice! It was clean and comfortable. Good location.

The hotel is far from 4*, the rooms are very old and dirty,...
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The hotel is far from 4*, the rooms are very old and dirty, the staff is not helpfull and their english is poor. There is no minibar or fridge in the room, no sleepers, nothing at all. Certainly highly overpriced!!!

It is a max 4 stars hotel at the price of 3 stars, which is...
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The lack of spa (sauna, pool, etc) and balconies.

It is a max 4 stars hotel at the price of 3 stars, which is very correct. The rooms don' t have balconies but the wifi is good in all spaces (including rooms). Good breakfast for only 10 euro per person. All the prices in bar/restaurants are low, half of all ski resorts in UE. The staff is kind and speak english (which is not usual in Andorra). Specially Mrs. Laura Torre is very kind and speaks very good all current languages needed in the lobby. The free ski shuttle service is very good.

A quiet escape in Andorra
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

I got the impression that some of the people in reception didn´t really know what they were doing. We got the wrong info about the heating, the spa and the bus stop. I would definitely NOT go to the SPA in the Felix hotel that is advertised as a Spa, it is tiny, freezing & not worth €7 at all. Also the bathroom felt a little outdated and could do with being renewed.

The Hotel is very central and close to the shopping area. The room was spacious and comfortable, especially the beds. The buffet dinner was well worth the €12 we paid extra & in general our stay was good. The staff were nice but need to know Andorra better and the info giving.

Comfy but service could be better.
    • Quadruple Room

The person in charge of the reception was very impolite and seemed not to be willing to work hard. While her co-worker, the red-haired receptionist seemed to do all the hard work...

The location was peferct, the room comfy and clean.

The Hotel is close to the shopping street, clean and helpful...
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The short young guy at the reception

The Hotel is close to the shopping street, clean and helpful staff expect one short young guy was not that professional and didn't change my room the first night and he gave me very small room with one small bed that my bags didn't even fit in the room even though my reservation was for double bed and he thought all the rooms are the same and kept on repeating this to me whenever I was asking him to change the room which is not true because an old gentleman was there the next day and gave me a bigger and nicer room

The hotel was wonderful.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Parking was outrageously expensive - 18 euros per day, but there was no choice. At least it was covered and safe.

The hotel was wonderful. Great breakfast buffet and evening buffet. Beautiful rooms and very comfortable beds. If you are from North America, adjust your eating times as everything starts later.

Luxury and convenience at affordable prices
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Parking was some distance away and quite expensive. Also, I would have liked to go to the spa, but for that I needed to go to the other Delfos hotel.

Excellent location in the shopping area. Very clean and luxurious, the right way to end a two week long journey

Very good stay, helpful and friendly staff, good location and very good cleaning.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The restaurant at the hotel had very good food, however the menu did not mention that there was a lot of garlic in both the dishes I ordered, the mozzarella and tomato salad and the chicken and fries were both covered in a green sauce/oil with very strong garlic taste and smell, as I get a very bad headache and hate garlic in general this would have been important info for me. Very good for my boyfriend who loves garlic though.

I loved the little soaps and shampoos they gave us in the bathroom, The internet connection was good and the staff was very helpful in English, Spanish and Catalan.

just a room with a shower (yet no towels), nothing else
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

I reserved 2 double rooms; in one room there were no bath towels, and in the other just one; in one room there were the 2 free bottles of water, in the other room nothing; We ONLY go to this hotel for the location, the actual hotel itself needs a good renovation.

cheap hotel

Good location. But terrible wifi and other issues
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

There is a lot wrong with this 4-star property that makes me doubt I would stay again. First of all the Wifi was practically nonexistent in our room (516) so the whole offer of free wifi in the room is a LIE. Seriously, we had better wifi in our budget Ibis in Toulouse! Thus we had to constantly go down to the lobby for signal which is NOT what we paid for. Also the lack of outlets in the room- including next to the most obvious place, next to the bed- is incredible. There are only 2 English TV channels. The lack of a minifridge in the room is also ridiculous for a 4-star property (one is there but it's locked). The furnishings are really spare for what you're paying for; I've seen better decorated rooms at cheaper hotels. Also the bed doesn't have a top sheet, only a duvet, so I awoke frequently being too warm. I've also never seen such an incredibly inept check-in process with queues each day for 10-15 minutes with only two people at reception. Finally, smokers can congregate right at the hotel entrance so you may have to go in and out of wave of cigarette smoke. Disgusting. Also there is sauna/solarium at a sister hotel but you have to pay €7 for it!

The lobby is quite impressive with gleaming floors and comfortable couches. There is bar area where you can give the friendly staff food to refrigerate (such as sundries and groceries) as there is no fridge in the room. The staff is multilingual which is a huge help. The bed is quite comfortable and our room (516) cooled down nicely in the evening. The location a bit back from the Main Street made it quieter than others on the strip. Room sound-insulated well. Location in the center of Escaldes so easy to walk around to other parts of the community and Andorra la Vella. Strong shower pressure and lots of hot water. Dog-friendly place.

Not again
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Inefficient check-in, unduly slow for no apparent good reason. Although we chose one large bed when reserving and politely reiterating this important request in the comments, we were initially assigned a room with two smaller beds, after what seemed like an eternity no less. . Apparently it wasn't due to unavailability, because they were able to change to one with a large bed once we noticed and made the comment. Just another 10 min wasted for no good reason. We had also asked to be close to the elevator of possible. When we got the keys, the receptionist told us that our new room with one large bed was close to the elevator, indicating that our comments on booking.com were indeed visible to them. Except that our room was actually only 2 rooms away from the very far end of the hallway, opposite from the elevator. There was a mini bar but it was locked. The bathtub still had some hairs in it from before :-( Breakfast buffet more like a jungle in the morning, obviously not geared to cater to that many people. Huge line-ups for everything and quickly running out of bread, etc. This is NOT a 4 star hotel.

Air conditioning quiet and efficient Comfortable large bed

Convenient and Good Value Place to Stay
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Getting to the hotel around Andorra La Vella's one way system a little stressful - but well worth it.

Great location - just one minute from the main pedestrian area in Andorra la Vella. Room was a good size as was the bed. Room had everything you needed and bathroom was good size. Good air con in the room and wide windows one could open to let in the breeze overnight. Staff were friendly and helpful. Breakfast a feast - even if slightly weird layout meant you burnt a few calories walking from one side of the room to the other!!!! Parking run efficiently.

Dogs at the hotel
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

I'm allergic to dogs and although the room was very clean obviously the blankets and curtains are not cleaned each visit. You should maybe have some non dog rooms.

Great friendly, always available staff, good food and very good location.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The children's playroom was old, dirty and toys were damaged. So even though the idea was great, the condition was not welcoming. Elevator that hit you with the door almost all the time. Bed was extremely soft. Pillows were too thick.

Very good food. Very kind personnel at the restaurants and in reception. Spacious rooms, and large bathroom with a bathtub. Quiet rooms, we did not hear any neighbors. Even though the outside temperature reached almost 40C, indoors it was very pleasant. I liked that there was a children's playroom.

Good rate and good location hotel.

No free parking.

Location of hotel is on main stretch of shopping area so there are plenty of stores and restaurants. Staff are very helpful. Room rate is very good compared to other hotels in the same area.

Comfortable
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Rooms more like 3 Star! I wanted to stay longer but couldn't, so I checked into another hotel which was a 3 star. It was actually cheaper and better!

Good Location

Not a 4 star experience!
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

this is rated as a 4 star hotel but really is below standard. The decor is very out dated, the bathroom needs a serious refit. The air conditioning didn't work properly. The bed was comfy but the bed had donkey blanket..no duvet. Poor quality towels. No water glasses in room only horrible throw away plastic cups. There was a fridge/mini bar but not in use. Only one plug outlet, next to TV so very inconvenient if one was in bed wanting to use the tablet and computer. For 2 people with various devices to charge not nearly sufficient. Very noisy, you could here all the water running in the other rooms.

big room, comfortable bed, cleanliness, location. Good wifi.

A good hotel with excelent relation quality price.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

A drop was falling all the time in the WC. I had to close the tap because was discusting all the time earing the drop water making flop, flop.

The staff was friendly, the room was big.

staff was nice

well, the room wasn't with the "mountain view" as described, got the view of the wall instead lol, breakfast wasn't good

staff was nice

A great place to stay in central Andorra
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

I chose the Tulip as a stay over on a motorcycle tour of the Pyrenees, and after enduring a rain storm on the French side it was a relief to find the warmth and tranquility of the Tulip

1 night stay.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The evening desk staff were unhelpful, although the man in the morning was very nice. Told I was getting a double room and got 2 single beds , would not change. Would not allow 3 motorcycles to use 1 parking space , had to pay for 3.

Location to the Town. Breakfast.

Nobody cares and nobody knows what the other is doing. Go to spain or France for decent hotels.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The staff were not concerned when I said that they had but the incorrect address and nationality down on their records. They never made an attempt to change this. It was insulting. I now have a receipt with the wrong Country and wrong address. I felt degraded when nobody at the hotel changed this basic information. The staff never really showed an interest into our dog, which isn't an issue. But I did ask when I booked the room how much it costs for a dog, and no one replied. I had the shock of my life on arrival when we were charged 10Euros for my dog, and an even bigger shock of paying 20Euros for parking. The room for 2 of us cost 43Euros, and we paid more than 40% extra in - what is effectively - pointless hotel fee's. Which is far too costly an unnecessary. Also, we couldn't find a staircase down to the hotel car park. So we had to use the elevator (lift) and it closed on me as I entered, knocking my right shoulder, very hard, in the process, and then the doors shut again as my wife entered the lift as well. Staff weren't bothered about my injury, nor did they apologise, when I reported this to them. However, when I went all the way down to the car park, the buzzer to unlock the door didn't work. Also, the buzzer has the word 'Reception', as if when you press the buzzer, reception will communicate with you through in the intercom and let you have access to your car, but no......I found out that the buzzer is not an intercom, whatsoever. I went up to reception, joined the long queue, after 10mins I had been served, and I asked them to let me into the car park. they said that the intercom is not an intercom, it has nothing to do with reception, and all I had to do was to let myself through the door when it buzzes - not very secure if anyone can gain access to the car park. When I finally made it to the car park, I was unable to get my car keys from the manager.

The room was clean, tidy and the air conditioning wonderfully refreshing. The location is 15 seconds from the main strip. A very good location. But a word of warning, irrespective of this hotel - NEVER GO TO ANDORRA. For such a tiny country, the Andorrans make life very difficult for you. It's one of the most inhospitable and inpolit countries I've ever been to. No one is more surprised than me!

Great location but poor services.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

First of all, we arrived quite late in the evening and the staff at the reception wasn't very communicative. I asked for parking and he said we can park at the hotel for a fee or park in another place, but I could have appreciate if he told us it was the same price in both places, since we were tired and we walked to the other place for nothing. If you choose to park at the hotel you have to give them the key of the car. The rooms don't look as a 4* hotel, the furniture is old and the rooms smell bad.

The location si very good.

A decent stay in a central location
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

The location is perfect and you get to have service with a smile. The staff were exceptionally helpful and kind. The hotel is what you would expect from a 4-star one. We are very pleased with our stay.

Below expectations
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Soundproofing between rooms is terrible. Even if the neighbour is only talking, not shouting, we can hear whatever they say anyway. I had bad nights because of that (couldn't use earplugs and risk missing the alarm). The bed room was rather small and the beds weren't as comfortable as we would have expected from a 4 star hotel. The room service is wasteful (changed soaps bars and towels everyday, even if they could have been used for another day) and didn't provide new bottles of water daily, only on the first one.

The hotel is located far enough from the main pedestrian avenue so that we couldn't hear noise from there, and is also close enough to access this avenue and the historical center under 20 minutes on foot. Also, there was a bathtub, which is always nice.

• Reviewed: 5 February 2017

Very satisfied with location and service.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Excellent. Friendly and helpful staff. We arrived 2 hours earlier, found our room prepared and could get in. Excellent location: very close to Caldea, a few minutes' walk, free shuttle to the ski lift.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

great location..polite staff..but very dirty rooms . Its not what you expect of a 4 star hotel

the hotel needs renovation. its not a 4 star hotel, more a 2 star hotel. the room was dirty. on the floor you could find left overs of chips and other stuff..it was horrible. They said they would clean the room... we went out for dinner when we came back the room was still dirty...they suggested they would clean again but it was 22.00 and my son wanted to sleep. so we sleept in a room with the floor dirty. i my self tried to clean the worst areas with a tissue as i found it too dirty. the other days it was cleaner but in the closet in the floor it was choclate on the floor all 4 days. the cleaning lady said she did not clean there bec they r not allowed to open the closet. i told her she could as it was super dirty..but every day i checked and it was never cleaned.i did not complain about it anymore after the 3time. i thought if they still cant clean the room after 3 time then i asune they dont know how. i am speaking about the floor.. the linen of bed had some stains on it..

the location was good, there was also a small area for kids to play in, the staff were polite.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

2 out of 10 rating. Expected alot better for the price. Not coming back in a rush.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Nobody called to tell us about roadworks occurring in front of entrance door, parking was confusing and not transitable, other staff members were rude and unhelpful, door card key to room was non functional, some food on offer at buffet was undercooked.

One staff member was helpful with ski advice.

• Reviewed: 16 October 2018

Good.
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

That i had to pay for parking.

Everything.

• Reviewed: 15 October 2018

nice, comfortable, well located

frot desk queue

room size

• Reviewed: 14 October 2018

• Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Poor decor Gives look of boring place

• Reviewed: 4 October 2018

Very enjoyable
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Sometimes there was bad smell and the bed covers were light

The receptionist and her hey

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

Excellent location!
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Excellent location! The room is unbelievable large and spacious! Nice and helpful staff! Wonderful breakfast!

Clean and friendly hotel

Not enough power sockets as 2 were broken

Feel and cleaniness of hotel and the location too.

Comfortable room and clean, location is good
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

No water boiler in room and no cups and tea and coffee

Comfortable room and clean, location is good

Maggiemae
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

No access to tea or coffee without purchasing it.

Location perfect for all access to buses and shopping

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Ideal for a short stay

A little hard to find

Friendly and helpful, good location

Very nice rooms and very comfortable hall.

Noisy "neighbours"

Very nice rooms and very comfortable hall.

Very bad internet

Very bad internet

varem estar be en general
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

el resteurant regulari el parking algo car pels clients

en general tot be

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

In good location

Nothing specific

Close to the heart of town

helpful staff
    • Double or Twin Room (1-2 Adults)

Car park is over priced.

helpful staff