Reviews of Estudis Turístics Cims Pas 3000

5.7

6.2

Dirty, with unhelpful staff
    • Studio (4 Adults)

My friend and I arrived to stay, we were surprising family and friends who work in the village. We had to wait 3 and a half hours after arriving to pick up the keys as the office had closed for a few hours during the day. We then picked up the keys after sitting in a bar catching up with friends for a few hours. They then asked for a €150 deposit which we were not aware before the stay that we had to pay. We arrived at the apartment and it was so dirty, we checked into another hotel. The keys had to be back at 10am on the day of checkout. I phoned ahead to let them know I’d be slightly late as I was waiting on my breakfast being served Still. The lady told me I’d be charged a further 20€ if I was late. I pointed out I was calling to make her aware I’d be late so can we avoid the charge and she gave me a further 20 minute to have the keys back. I had to leave my breakfast and when I returned it was cold. I got the keys back and she told me my deposit would be back in my account THAT AFTERNOON. 3 days later I phoned the office from The uk explaining I could not see the deposit available in my bank account. She asked me to email her. I did and she sent me back a copy of a receipt unlocking my deposit, after the time of the phone call. It is now 13 days later and I have only just seen the funds unlocked in my account, after over a week of emailing. I stated I feel that they have poor customer service skills and that I feel the staff have not been trained well enough and are giving guests false information, to which I got the reply “So now we do not understand why you think our customer service is bad and our staff bad trained.. while you arrived to our office with not the perfect conditions. Have a nice day.” I’m not entirely sure what that is supposed to mean, but I was sober, my friends had had a couple of drinks each and we’re a little loud as they were excited to see each other.

Terrible
    • Studio (4 Adults)

In almost 20 years of travelling around Europe, I can honestly say I have not seen such bad facilities in all that time. The key management having to walk across town to collect, was a complete joke and the staff were terrible, slow and ignorant.

Couldn't wait to leave the apartment
    • Studio (4 Adults)

Pretty much everything. Pay more do not stay here!

The location was satisfactory. The company needs to refurbish the room or charge less

• Reviewed: 12 February 2017

Brilliant

Otho g

Are original hotel was cancelled so it was a bonus to find these apartments on short notice and was good value for money

There are also 3 reviews without text. These impact the overall review score.