Reviews of Ajman Hotel 5 stars

Sheikh Humaid Bin Rashid Al Nuaimi Street, Ajman , United Arab Emirates

#7 of 30 hotels in Ajman

I didn’t like that ppl were allowed to smoke in the pool at...
    • Signature Deluxe Room Sea View

I didn’t like that ppl were allowed to smoke in the pool at the pool bar, smoke was blowing toward the children and non smoking adults who were in the pool and ash was falling in to the water. That was a real big disappointment for me and my friends.

Luxury at an affordable price
    • Junior Suite Sea View

I loved the service, how attentive the staff were and all the little details added to the room such as the welcome card in the room. Loved the vouchers for use in hotel facilities and the complimentary mini bar. Also the bed was exceptionally comfortable.

Service is sad
    • Laguna Room Poolside View

The service was not to the mark . I felt the staff at the pool bar and at club could have been courteous to asians as well and also the security scans you if carrying any carry bag like you are some criminal

Property specially the beach

I like the beach
    • Laguna Room Poolside View

I booked two connecting rooms One have King bed And the another have two single bed But they give us the two rooms have one bed only And they give us one room only and the another they very late to clean it so we can take it

I like the beach

the location the beach the view and the night entertainment
    • Signature Deluxe Room Sea View

the slow reception at check in and check out the room has no essential amenities like tooth brush no boiling kit and little water bottles given. I do not like the bathroom as it does not have washing hose at the seat which is very important for me

the location the beach the view and the night entertainment

Nice hotel very good location!
    • Junior Suite Sea View

The pool is relatively small for the hotel, people swimming with their clothes in the pool which is unacceptable

The location, the beach, the view from the room, the junior suite facilities

perfect staycation
    • Superior Room

Everything is clean, a great value for money. i would probably book here on my next vacation. its a perfect place for relaxation. they have lots of facilities that you will surely love. free use of gym and jacuzzi as well.

great holidays destination
    • Signature Deluxe Room Sea View

that i had to eventually check out.

visiting the place for the third time i got upgraded without even requesting. the room was so spacious and overlooked the lovely beach. food was good and the staff were more than hospitable. they gave me a great holiday time.

Great value and 100% satisfying
    • Deluxe Room Sea View

As all the times before staying at this hotel, the service and quality is excellent. I love the beach at the hotel, this has to be one of the safest, cleanest and best beaches in the UAE. The Aryuvedic spa is a huge pleasure. I always indulge in a spa treatment there. Never ever fails to disappoint. And the Bukhara Restaurant has to be one of the top Indian res yin the UAE.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Comfortable stay and relaxed environment
    • Laguna Room Poolside View

Can't think of any thing that was unpleasant. Waiting time after checkin was a bit long Inspite of informing them in advance probably because of busy festive season. Minibar in the room was empty. Other than that every thing was fine

Everything, location, ambiance, pool, beach food. My room was just by the pool and beach. There lot of measure option within the campus like bowling club, sports bar, gym , water sports, ayurvedic massage, tennise court. Etc.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

The place very quite the breakfast is amazing
    • Deluxe Room Sea View

The late of deliver my laggage I call for 3 time to take it The water they gave we have to pay for it & other hotels in uae its include in the price Also the shower have cold water only untill we speak to technical to fixed

The place very quite the breakfast is amazing

The hotel is beautifully designed and furnished.
    • Laguna Room Poolside View

The hotel is beautifully designed and furnished. It gives the visitor an impress of luxury, of being part of a beautiful project. Great, easily accessible beach, especially if you're living in a pool room. Anyway, the Ajman (ex Kempinski) Hotel is right on the beach so it will take you between 1-5 minutes to get to the beach, irrespective of where your room is. The beach is comparatively long and ideal for both families and solo travelers.

I had a great day!
    • Superior Room

The hotel needs to upgrade their TV. I cannot believe that in times where technology changes almost everyday their TV is out of date. Also, they need to have sockets for mobile phones or other gadgets near the bed.

The hotel has its own beachfront. The location of the hotel is perfect if you are looking for a place to relax under the sun. Buffet breakfast was great! Another thing is that they serve alcohol and there are a lot of restaurants to choose from.

Great place to stay in Ajman
    • Laguna Room Poolside View

Beach close at sunset, you cannot enter even for walk ! No toilet bidet spray (shattaf) in the seaview room !

The hotel has a nice & big private beach. Many options for dining inside the hotel. Great Salsa ambiance in the lounge. The hotel has everything you need for a relaxing stay.

The comfiest bed i used lately..Grt hospitality. Balcony view overlooking beach, sunset must see.
    • Superior Room

However there were dead fish on the beach side. Not the best beach considering port/mina nearby

The bed was very comfy. ..For Ajman it is 5 star venue..Restaurants slightly on expensive side...

• Signature Deluxe Room Sea View

Staff and facilities specially Mr. Ihab, duty manager Miss Vladyslava, First Lady Mr. George, General manager Mr. Noel All hotel staff are so nice and helpful

Short stay
    • Signature Deluxe Room Sea View

Ants everywhere. Sea water full of oil as it is next to ajman marine Small crowded pool ...some people were having their cloth in the pool.

Service Room View

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

I would gp again for a weekend
    • Laguna Room Poolside View

Small bed, barely fit my husband, toddler, and me. Furniture is old Breakfast needs more variation Room not very clean

Kids Pool coverup, we enjoyed a lot the kids pool. Didnt worry about my kids getting a sunburn. Shore was clean, calm and pleasant. Kid friendly atmosphere. Adults pool was also nice, lifeguards were always on guard for swimmers safety and comfort. Food at naseeme retaurant was nice. In geneal, the stay was comfortable, we had a great time

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Enjoayble and we will be back!
    • Signature Deluxe Room Sea View

Buffet food at All day dining restaurant, quality of the food wasn't so great.

We enjoyed stunning view from our balcony, we stayed on 7 floor, signature room , beautiful. Pool also big and clean. Staff are friendly and helpful. Beach is huge and clean and with Palm trees.

I love the place it’s quite especially the beach side not...
    • Superior Room

I love the place it’s quite especially the beach side not too crowded. Excellent weekend escape if your looking for real quite place to just relax while enjoying the beach.

Good stay for one night
    • Laguna Room Poolside View

Not good clean inside bathroom, rooms are small a bit.

Front desk staff very friendly , nice and long beach , close pool to the rooms, big place to walk around.

Very nice, cozy and luxurious stay and highly recommended to family, couples or even group of friend
    • Superior Room

Hotel Lounge and bar could be more happening with DJ playing good numbers and so on.

Rooms are very nicely decorated, with proper cleaning and pool is fantastic. It would have been better to have shade for pool as during summer heat is too much.

Noting at all, because we came for holiday and enjoyment and...
    • Deluxe Room Sea View

Your staff need to be given a courses in how to treat the customers, especially in the reception except Mr. Khalid al kurdey he was the only one cooperative.

Noting at all, because we came for holiday and enjoyment and we miss that in ajman hotel

Beautiful white sand beach, extremely well maintained.
    • Deluxe Room Sea View

Beautiful white sand beach, extremely well maintained. Covered pool for kids which was a bonus as i had young kids with me. Very nice beachside bar, Zanzi Bar - amazing location and very friendly staff.

Scope for improvement.
    • Superior Room

The staff at the all day dinning were not interested in attending guest. The menu served did not have any choice for vegetarian guest. The staff were not willing to ask guest about any requirements as an exception for limited choice buffet served both at breakfast and dinner. We had no choice than to have our meals at Bhukara which served both veg and non veg cuisine. We were there to celebrate our anniversary but could make most of it..

Thanks to chef Gagandeep for working out on meals at Bhukara.. the property is at nice location with amazing view.

Great Experience for the Bets Value

restaurants overpriced,

the overall experience was GREAT, the room with the sea view was a killer, the pool + gym + jacuzzi + sauna + beach was A++, the breakfast was amazing, all the staff were supportive nice and friendly.

Bad A/C , No friendly staff
    • Laguna Room Poolside View

I come from abu Dhabi to enjoy with my family for one day at this day.. _A/C not working fine and heated air and I talk to one reception staff and ignored my request and set with heated air I cannot sleep with my kids . _at the morning I call them for same reason A/C.. one reception staff on 7.00 am and also ignored me and my request for A/C is not working -on 10.15 am A/C is disconnected totally I complained to them reception girl told me that" there's technical problem with A/C!!!!! Even no sorry or apologise and refused to connect me with the manager -WiFi is always disconnected -TV network 2 times disconnected Really it's a bad experience and I will advice each person to loos his money to think he will enjoy

Beach it's excellent

Hotel right on the beach which is a huge advantage
    • Laguna Room Poolside View

The hotel badly needs renovation...when we did reservation we mentioned we were celebrating our wedding anniversary and then we got a reply from the guest relations team saying they will organize something for us...but nothing was done for us leaving us disappointed...

Hotel right on the beach which is a huge advantage

I do recommend Ajman Hotel as a wonderful resort with clean...
    • Junior Suite Sea View

I do recommend Ajman Hotel as a wonderful resort with clean and beautiful beach. very kind and cooperative staff. Either you are single or couple or family, you'll enjoy your stay there. go for junior Suit for low budget and Royal ones for luxury !

Didn’t like it at all

I didn’t like anything

The hotel smells smoke and alcohol even in the room and I found hair on the bed and the bed sheet wasn’t clean, the parking was the worse as there were no parking

A correct example of brilliant hospitality!
    • Signature Deluxe Room Sea View

It would be better if they had a covered parking however no issues with the parking at all in fact i like that i had the option to park my car

A correct example of brilliant hospitality! We only stayed here for one night, but were surprised by the hotel. We had an appointed bedroom with an enormous bath. And beautiful balcony (Sea View). Without doubt one of the most beautiful hotels in Ajman! Upon arrival, we were warmly welcomed by the staff, The atmosphere is so authentic and special that it really felt like home to me. All respect for the general manager who does a great job here. Great location, really pleasant and clean rooms, and the thing that makes our stay such a good place to stay are the staff. They were incredibly helpful and generous with their time and advice. I enjoyed the quietness, the cleanliness and specially the view. I would be more than happy to stay here again in the near future. And you can park your car by yourself if you want, Parking wasn’t covered but very easy to come and go. Temperature controlled pool it’s the Good place where you can enjoy your cocktails. This was the best thing you can experience in 42C.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

The best stay we had!!!
    • Deluxe Room Sea View

The staff are very friendly and accommodating, we really feel the equality of being a guest.... What ever our race are.. Special mention to the front desk and to kuya (staff) on the pool bar.. Will definitely recommend to all my friends.. 😊

Would consider the other beach hotels first...
    • Deluxe Room Sea View

The pool was awful, really crowded, way too small. I wouldn't take half-board for more than 2 days; when the hotel is busy meal times are awful.

I had a different experience to the rest of my family (avoid the pool villas), my room was comfortable and represented value for money.

Wouldn't go again...
    • Junior Suite Sea View

The A/C was broken and repairs were going on until 2am, we spent the night with a very restless baby. The pool was packed; it's far too small for the number of guests. Guests were swimming in outdoor clothes and playing their own selection of music (very loudly). When swimming you were getting caught up in long hair... pretty disgusting! If you're taking half-board over the weekend be prepared for a noisy restaurant, waiting for tables, staff rushed off their feet.

The cafe on the first floor with indoor shisha is very relaxing and the staff very welcoming.

Clean, gorgeous view from the balcony, and polite staff
    • Deluxe Room Sea View

Some erroneous behavior within the swimming pool, which should not exist because there are children.

Clean, gorgeous view from the balcony, and polite staff

Stay was good.
    • Deluxe Room Sea View

No designated smoking area in the pool are. Guests can smoke wherever they want so it is not good if you are a non smoker or have kids with you. Also, in the pool bar guests can smoke without minding the kids around.

Check in was fast and the staff were friendly.

Disappointing stay at Ajman Hotel
    • Signature Deluxe Room Sea View

-booking conditions between the hotel and booking.com are not clear. I booked half board for my family but still needed to pay for one additional child at the hotel due to a hidden condition. So never book this property through booking.com. book it directly with the hotel. - room was full of ants, i advised the reception and they treated the issue. they were not able to move me as the hotel was fully booked. (Camille (the black hair lady, as there is another camille)from the reception is very good and polite in dealing with us. However beds are comfortable and quality of sleep is good. - the smell near the pool bathrooms was terrible, like sewage!!! which gives you a very terrible feeling when going from pool to the sea, or when sitting near that area. i don't know how people were eating there. -cleanliness in the restaurant cafe naseem was below average. A terrible smell was coming out from the kitchen during dinner. Dinner and breakfast buffet was average. and breakfast was a big mess due to the crowded small restaurant area.

room quality acceptable, comfortable bed. Bathroom average clean but need some maintenance. very nice sea view from the room.

Unsatisfied
    • Laguna Room Poolside View

Rooms are very small. Staff is very careless . Coffee machine is provided in the room but no cups are available. No ash tray available in the room. When i asked for the Ice Bucket , it came without a tong or even a spoon. Food is lousy. Break fast room is cramped and no body to take care of the seating. Had to wait for an omelette for almost half an hour. They have lost the hospitality after Kempinsky brand is removed.

Nothing. Initially had the plan to stay for two nights but check out in one night.

Super Hotel

Nothing at all

Everything , its super , you will pay a little for a great service , breakfast , beach , the room , stuff , everything I have tried anantara with a lot of money before but seriously its a way better with a great price

The Hotel is located at the end of a sort of peninsula,...
    • Deluxe Room Sea View

The pool is ok but not great, with many kids a bit out of control (despite the constant attempt of a very resilient safe guard). Also there are dozens of crows who live in the trees in the garden and they try to approach the pool, I found it quite creepy, but I know it’s hard to control those animals.

The Hotel is located at the end of a sort of peninsula, which gives it more privacy and a non-contaminated view. The lobby is grand and perfumed. Check in (with a lovely lady called Camille) was very fast and smooth and we were briefed about all the different activities and outlets (they have many, including a very well rated Indian Restaurant and a bowling alley!). We got kindly upgraded to the next category, upper floor, which was lovely, very quiet. The bed was very comfy and the bathroom new. Staff very kind and prompt.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

I will not repeat it again
    • Deluxe Room Sea View

Hygiene, the toilet dos not have the water extension and I prefer the flat shower with glass instead of bath top.

The bed wasn’t comfortable and the pillows was one smelly also we asked for extra bedsheet the cover was so smelly and horrible Diderot. The breakfast was fine and not waw and the dinner was horrible even a cafeteria for karak tea can make you a better sandwich than their dinner.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

the room was horrible with the decorations coming all way...
    • Deluxe Room Sea View

the room was horrible with the decorations coming all way from the roof till ur head on the pillow. it was not comfortable at all.we booked room with king size bed for 2 adults and one kid but they attached to beds together so it was not comfortable at all to sleep in the middle.

Great to be back
    • Signature Deluxe Room Sea View

None particularly - maybe if someone was playing the grand piano at the lobby from time to time it could enhance the experience.

This is our 2nd visit to the hotel..First was last year it was just me and my husband then this time we had our kids with us. Check-in was smooth, they handed us cold face towel and cold refreshment while waiting for the check-in. - I was happy to see a familiar face, Ramesh who welcomed & remembered us from last year. Its so good to talk to him. The lady who assisted us with the check-in was nice - her name was Anica..thanks. Requested earlier for interconnecting rooms, good thing it was available and granted. They gave us late check-out at 2pm the following day for one of the rooms. - Room and bed was comfortable. with tons of pillows. Bathroom was nice. Balconies have sea view and were clean. - We loved the beach and the 2 pools. Pool bar is also there - There's Bowling and Billiards available but can get smoky for the kids and non-smokers - Lovely hotel ambience with comfy sitting area - They have a kids club but did not try it - Breakfast variety was good and the staff were friendly & attentive. - Check out was a breeze - thanks Camille (hope i got your name right) - Good place to unwind and be with the family

Very pleasant stay
    • Deluxe Room Sea View

The pillow is not comfortable

Everything was perfect. The receptionist was very kind and helpful and special thanks to her for making our stay exceptional. Also, the hotel facilities were amazing including beach, swimming pool, and bowling.

I love the view, the room is clean and the service is superb.
    • Deluxe Room Sea View

I love the view, the room is clean and the service is superb. I went on my birthday and they even delivered a cake to my room which was totally unexpected. I was so touched. Will be back Inshallah 😊

1- The beach is the best property in this hotel.
    • Deluxe Room Sea View

1- All drinks (even water) are not included in the rate of dinner buffet !! This is really very strange !! I have been in many hotels in Al Ain, Dubai, Abu Dhabi and RAK, all they are providing water without extra charge .. I informed the receptionist that we traveled 150 km to Ajman Hotel and we are fasting and I booked for Dinner, she replied OK welcome but water is not included !! At that moment I was seriously upset !! 2- The buffet of dinner didn’t contain that much variety of choices specially Arab food.

1- The beach is the best property in this hotel. 2- The staff in Naseem Resturant celebrate my mother’s birthday. I really appreciate them.

Fab beach and hotel for a day out
    • Laguna Room Poolside View

Only 1 but big issue, everything else was perfect. The crowd. Those creatures go through your bags as soon as you go into the sea - no fear, they open everything, throw your things out and eat any food. And they start screaming at 5am, no other birds just them and you wake up with headache and can't go back to sleep until later on the day becomes noisier. Falcons could be flown to sort it out in a nice way. Because the do destroy the serenity of the place.

First of all the beach is large, wonderful sea and clean powderly sand, plenty of sunbeds and short waln from the pool. The property is in amazing condition. Rooms are done with so much attention to detail, including goose pillows and essential oils. Super clean, bathroom is great and softest towels. We stayed at the lagoona rooms right by the pool, they are great! Personnel was so friendly and professional. Vladislava made us feel so welcome upon arrival and everybody else did their best. Great hotel and great stay! Lots of restaurants, coffee shops and bars. Food in Arabic restaurant was delicious.

Incredible stay ))
    • Superior Room

Amazing hotel with friendly and helpful staff. Very clean, good pool with bar near. As well would like to mentioned amazing girl on reception Manjuda who was very professional and do her best to make our small vacation incredible. She always was smiling and friendly. For sure will come back ))

Very courteous staff ,beautiful rooms with splendid views..Value for Money
    • Superior Room

Very friendly staff. They accommodated a last minute request for extra bed without any charges.Also extended a period of 2hrs for checkout. Very Beautiful room with most amazing view...it really made our vacation so much special and memorable. Very clean and soothing pool and clean beaches. Live Songs were vibrant and mesmerising...it came as a surprise. Overall it was a splendid stay and Ajman hotel is highly recommended.

Dress code during Ramadan.
    • Superior Room

Dress code during Ramadan. As this is a hotel and it was summer there should not be dress code. With all respect to Muslim community I never saw such rules in hotel.

Generally.
    • Superior Room

Everything, breakfast buffet there were no variety, room were so poor, AC not working properly in the room, My room was connected to the other room which is no privacy at all while I had been informed the hotel 2 days before my check in that I have my family, Room without iron machine nor iron table when I request one they provide me broken iron machine with dirty table. The mini bar were not working too when I am asking them they told me sorry the mini bar didn't make the items cold. You have only 2 bottles of water in the morning, and 2 other bottles at night if you need more you have to pay ( small bottles I mean) The value which I been paid more than services. Generally it was so bad experience in Ajman Hotel and I didn't recommend to the others.

Generally. Nothing.

Location was excellent
    • Signature Deluxe Room Sea View

Housekeeping was not good as they did not give toiletries on the second day also no tea or coffee on the second day. Also the rate was high.

Location and the beach also the swimming pool was wonderful for the children.

The facility well prepared and the beach very clean, however...
    • Deluxe Room Sea View

Customer services are very poor in many situation and they can not deliver message probably , check in was not satisfied at all and they are very restrictive to hotel policies in terms of checkout time even if the hotel is not busy at all , don’t be miss-leaded be their booking rating as I believe it’s due to previous kimpensky management , finally they offer a reasonable rooms rate , however they have very high restaurant prices and they will charge you for every thing to reimburse their failure in attracting customer due to poor services

The facility well prepared and the beach very clean, however I believe this due to the previous management of this hotel (keimpensky hotel)

The staffs of Ajman Hotel were very good from the Reception...
    • Deluxe Suite Sea View

The staffs of Ajman Hotel were very good from the Reception to the hotel staffs all were very efficient. The Deluxe suite was excellent. I will difinitely recommend it to my friends. The beach is also very clean

Friendly staff, good food, comfy bed, and great service. I will definitely be back !
    • Deluxe Room Sea View

There were several very aggressive crows on the beach that kept trying to take my food. The crows did not seem to be afraid of people and/or staff .

Excellent service. I arrived early , so I could enjoy a full day at the beach. My luggage was stored for me, and I was notified once the room was ready. The food was also very good.

Eid weekend with family
    • Laguna Room Poolside View

1- Overpriced for the facilities and overall quality/experience. 2- Parking is outdoors so the car is very hot once received. 3- Rooms are a bit outdated and worn in. 4- Ajman Hotel should mention somewhere in their post that they used to be Kempinski Ajman Hotel so that the guests are aware.

1- Proximity of Laguna rooms to the beachfront. 2- Overall cleanliness.

Room view was good !
    • Superior Room

Didn’t like the room maintenance as from midnight the acc stoped working properly. It broke our sleep in few hours and then it was too late to make a complain to change the room.

Room view was good !!

Run-down place, disappointment from check-in to check-out
    • Superior Room

1st Disappointment: We checked into room 420, which smelled of humidity and mold, but we thought we'll give it the benefit of the doubt for couple hours as it might have had a turned-off A/C or perhaps an open door. [The smell turned out to be indigenous] 2nd Disappointment: We went to the pool and asked for a beer, to be turned down and got offered just juices and water as the alibi was it is Ramadan. Nothing has been mentioned while booking! As a consumer of hospitality services in the UAE, I look for staycations for exactly this: enjoy a cold drink by the pool. All in vain. 3rd Disappointment: The pool bar could not keep a tab for the room and insisted on settling the bill instantaneously, and thus I had to rush back to the room to fetch the card/cash ( the humidity/mold stench hasn't subsided yet at the room) . Of all the hotels I've been to, in the UAE and abroad, this was the first time that hotel SOPs were not integrated with the main account. shame. 4th Disappointment: Son felt hungry, and we wanted to enjoy sliders by the pool, to be informed also that food is not allowed by the pool as it is Ramadan. I am still amazed at the inconsistency : Water and Juices OK. Drinks and food are not! 5th Disappointment: Of the 4 restaurants, only one is open with very limited options prior to Iftar. We did the unthinkable and ordered a delivery from outside~ We go back to the room which still smells of humidity and mold. After the superintendent shyly admitted that "yes it has a smell", the reception offered another room, 525, which was honestly good, but a little bit too late anyways as my wife's allergy kicked in because of the mold smell. 6th Disappointment: We requested a checkout at the evening, and asked for breakfast cancellation (as it was bought as an add-on separate from the room) but our request was declined.

Overall the experience was good.
    • Ramadan special offer -Laguna Room Poolside View

The room is a bit old but not too old, and the pillows were not comfortable, they're too thin

Overall the experience was good. Friendly staffs, good location, and good facilities.

Romantic
    • Laguna Room Poolside View

For “light sleepers” having the “pool room” is a punishment i couldn't sleep from all the birds sounds all the night (maybe other animals as well), While at the morning, indeed you will be awake from the swimmers voices. It exhausted my night, but if you are otherwise .. then go for it ..

The location, the staff, the food. All are lovely.

Sun, fun and good times with friends.
    • Laguna Room Poolside View

The water was over priced!

We were in a Laguna room near the pool. It was a fantastic spot for us! It was lovely to come and see the bed turned down in the evening. The hotel was accommodating with any special requests made.

Good
    • Laguna Room Poolside View

Bed was queen size and too small for couple. And we couldn't take a proper showeras the water was too hot and can't be modified to colder

The laguna room near the pool was good decision staff are very helpful and friendly

It was Kempinsky like 20 years ago :)
    • Laguna Room Poolside View

Poorly trained staff on check-in. We have never seen such beach towels anywhere, even in lower class hotels: grayish, with holes and dirt spots everywhere. The beach is very dirty. Very noisy shisha bar close to the room. Oldish interior.

The sea was very pleasant to swim and play in. Convenient parking area.

Great weekend getaway
    • Deluxe Room Sea View

There was no sprayer in the bathroom. And there should be something to hold onto while getting out of the shower.

The beach was amazing and the beds were very comfortable. The balcony was so nice not only because of the view but it was also very privet and you can't see other rooms so it was very nice.

own large beach
    • Laguna Room Poolside View

Unpleasant smell coming from vent arose in laguna room on the 4th day. The staff was notified and managed to eliminate it in couple of days.

own large beach

I will differently come again :)
    • Deluxe Room Sea View

the choice of food was so limited in the restaurant for dinner .

over all the stay was good and would like to come again specially after the upgrade i got for the room :)

Great beach, wonderful staff especially with kids.
    • Superior Room

A bit run down. In need of a facelist. Awful food

Great beach, wonderful staff especially with kids. Fascilitates for kids like a kids club and palyground

The beach and teh see side was wonderfol but the food and teh room not as per my expectation
    • Laguna Room Poolside View

Missing enough light in the room, missing cup for two personnel, The dinner food was very poor and not attractive .the price paid as 1000 AED for the rom not justified by the comfort in the room and size of facilities. Missing also the bath vessel only shower is not acceptable for this huge room price

bed ok but room too small and not good light no socked for mobile charging shower poor, On the chair in front of room no plastic cover to stay comfortable. In front of room many people going up down disturbing me including the cleaners with garbage s

Heating Pool. Great Room-Keeping Staff. Only-Resort. Not much outside.
    • Laguna Room Poolside View

The best room-keeping staff ever. Never seen their face but they made excellent cleaning, even folding our personal clothes neatly, even re-arranging our toiletries. Over all nice facility. HEATING POOL!!!! Great beach. But outside of city and far from Dubai (as they are not in Dubai). There is nothing much in Ajman. Just stay in your resort.

Nice place for relaxation :)
    • Signature Deluxe Room Sea View

Few choices of food during dinner. Better add more choices for main dish. Better choose the option with dinner online than paying in the reataurant coz’ it would be costly.

Good Ambiance and Reception staffs were accomodating. Hotel gave me a Birthday Cake :) I was surprise and really appreciate their kind gesture.

Fast check in & check out.
    • Superior Room

Very Old towels on the beach & pool. My room was on the 1st floor in front of a ballroom where it was noisy on my 1st day.

Fast check in & check out. Beach was beautiful. Very good breakfast. Kids activities on the easter day. Room cleaning each day was more than perfect.

All your requests to the staff are processed immediately.
    • Laguna Room Poolside View

Very strict security regulations. No chance to swim in night or even enter water after safeguards leave the beach.

All your requests to the staff are processed immediately.

VERY BAD - Please call me for more details .
    • Laguna Room Poolside View

Rooms were very poor - one room has drainage problem - beds were not comfortable - we requested for extra bed and came after 1 hour after three reminder calls - They push us to vacate the rooms in very bad way , even rooms were not booked for the next night ( I am sure about that) - They charged us Dhs.200.00 for late check out at 1:30PM , which I never paid at any hotel before even I leave more late than that- reception lady insists to pre- charge my Cr. Card with Dhs.900.00 more than rooms rates, even I requested her not to do, due to my card limit which has been exceeded and I paid charges to bank for that. overall , stay was very bad and I am not going to repeat it.

Fast check in and out - breakfast - beach and pool were ok- nothing else

Very polite and helpful staff.
    • Laguna Room Poolside View

-sometimes it smelled from the sewage in the bathroom and after taking a shower there was plenty of water on the floor. -expensive meals

Very polite and helpful staff. A wonderful fully equipped beach with enough space for everyone. Super breakfast full of varieties to any taste.

Was relaxing and enjoyed the food and the facilites. Staff were superb!
    • Laguna Room Poolside View

Towels are old and coffee machine didn’t work in my room.

The front staff were very courteous and professional. Had a great experience with Natalie and all staff were excellent.

Browse Ajman Hotel traveller photo gallery