Reviews of Al Ain Rotana 5 stars

Zayed Bin Sultan Street, Al Ain, United Arab Emirates

#6 of 19 hotels in Al Ain

• Reviewed: 1 October 2018

EXCELLENT HOTEL WITH GREAT LOCATION WITH FRIENDLY STAFFS.

All were good, only there is a road construction near to hotel that was disturbing for coming and going

Hotel is extremely nice, comfortable and excellent staff services

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Very good stay. I'm going back shortly!
    • Classic Twin Room

The staff was extremely helpful and kind. I was upgraded to a big room which made my stay even better. The bed, pillow.. were very comfortable and the food was delicious. Very rich and varied breakfast, and the poolside food was yummie!!

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

The pool was well maintained and clean.
    • Classic Twin Room

There were not enough adapter/plugs in the room

The pool was well maintained and clean. The rooms are spacious with enough space in cupboards. The best part about the property are the amazing and professional staff.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Good hotel with poor service especially the check-in and check-out process even if checked-in online
    • Classic Twin Room

The room was good but the service at the Reception Desk at check-in and check-out is very slow and inefficient. This is despite the fact that: (1) I was contacted by the hotel the afternoon before by the Hotel and they have taken my preferences and time of arrival, (2) I made online check-in the evening before and stated my time of arrival to be 5 pm which is what I said to the person who contacted me the the afternoon before my arrival, (3) upon our arrival I was told that there is no room available as requested and that we will be put in the next building. I declined and insisted that we get a room as requested earlier. I requested to see the front desk manager who came and tried to sort our things. Eventually and after more than half an hour waiting at the Reception they told us that the room is now ready. When we got to the room the housekeeping staff were still in the room finalizing cleaning the room. by this time it was just after 6 pm. Please note that the above is contrary to what is stated on the Hotel online check-in confirmation: - "Thank you for completing your registration online for your forthcoming stay with us. You are now checked-in online." - "Proceed to the designated Online Check-In Desk at the arrival time that you have just specified during your Online Check-In process." - "Provide our Front Desk Agent with your identification and credit card." - "You will then receive your room key for your pre-assigned, ready room." Similarly we had to wait a long time for our luggage to be brought from the room despite the fact that I had requested a 'bell boy' 15 minutes before I left the room and headed to the Reception Desk.

The rooms were what to expect for this class of hotel. It was spacious and clean.

Adorable
    • Classic King Room

My room view was to a swimming pool that I couldn't use because it was for apartments. I was not be advised about it in the check in.

The breakfast was pretty good. The pool bar was amazing

Will never come back again !!!!
    • Classic One-Bedroom Suite

I did not like anythibg It was the first time for me to stay in al ain rotana and i think it will be the last, I will share a summary of my experience as follow: 1)the first thing i faced was in the booking details in booking one bed room shallet were described to have one extra bed ehich was not the case when we arrived and when i asked the recieption staff was making fun of what im saying 2) I took one bed room shallete and one bedroom suit with breakfast and when i called in the morning they told that im only allowed to have for each booking one person only !!!!!!!! After hussel and argument they accepted 6 of us 3) I requested golf car to carry some stuff from the shalete to the suit and they said sorry we dont have this service for the shallete 4) no body came foe cleaning or called to ask if we want any service whole two night stay !!! 5) No 5 and the most important one i was with my family around the swimming pool a small child around 2 years old slipped into the big swimming pool and none of the life guards moved it was the people around that jumped and saved him .. when we spook to the resposible person he acted after everything id over how active !!!!!! This was the end of me coming to this place again 6) I paid same price of a 5 star hotel in dubai and received 2 star service i will not repeat this experince again

The stuff offers me upgrade to Villa with minor value which...
    • Chalet One Bedroom

The upper toilet needs to fix Shattaf near the WC for easy washing

The stuff offers me upgrade to Villa with minor value which was deserved to try and after gotten the villa it was amazing staying with family everyone was happy

Good value for money.
    • Classic King Room

Good location. Clean rooms and bathrooms. Good pool for families. Staff helpful. When I told them there is an open bottle of alcohol in the mini bar, they immediately replaced it, without any fuss. Check-in was smooth. Rooms were big and bathrooms clean. Downsides: one if the lamp in the room was not working. Alarm clock showed wrong time. TV was not working. It said it's updating.

The first room I booked is not yet ready when we reach 3pm...
    • Classic King Room

The first room I booked is not yet ready when we reach 3pm then we need to wait for another 30minutes just to enter the new room they’re offer supposed to be ready at exact 2pm.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Good facility, location is excellent, breakfast options were...
    • Classic King Room

Requested for late checkout but was declined, the property was not busy and never seemed like full.

Good facility, location is excellent, breakfast options were umpteen, swimming pool life guards were very courteous

Fantastic staycation with family
    • Premium King Room

The service was excellent at check in, room service, breakfast and housekeeping. The hotel facilities were great including the pool, fitness club and the huge breakfast spread. The room was very spacious and comfortable with a nice view.

Size of the room and balcony
    • Classic Twin Room

There are two separate check in counter, and we are asked to transfer to the other side just because. We have to walk in the heat of the sun.

Size of the room and balcony

Spoiled my night
    • Classic King Room

I didn't like that the receptionist didn't check my husband in before my arrival and insisted on the additional payment in advance. I paid online earlier because it was my treat to him. The treat was badly spoiled as he waited in the car for an hour till I arrived. I couldn't even stay for the night, checked out within 2 hours and canceled my next booking and decided won't stay there ever again. They spoiled my night and embarrassed us both. Another 5 star hotel brand checked him in 4 pm while my flight arrival was 8 pm. They waited for me to pay as I requested. I guess I'll stick to that one.

This time? Only the apologies of the other receptionist.

Mostly spacious.
    • Classic King Room

I think the air system or aircon system should be improved to . Smells noticed into the toilets which was shisha and that makes uncomfortable for residents. Swimming pool closing timing is not suitable coz mostly people swims at night considered the high temp until 6 pm I think the closing should be extended until 10 pm

Mostly spacious. Quick check in . Swimming pool so nice and clean. .other facilities

Over all was fine
    • Classic King Room

I waited tell 19:00 to chick in and fine me a clean room, but I got upgraded because of that and been offered a late check out and that happen but after a fight.And after the extension I found my room locked and I could not go in

Staff was very very friendly, and all was welcomeing and well to help and serve

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Since I accommodated in Falaj Wings:
    • Classic King Room

Limited choice for breakfast Inconvenient connection to main building

Since I accommodated in Falaj Wings: New and clean Good space managed Privacy Good for long stay (private pantry and clothes wash machine) Private basement car parking Not very good mattress

Truly made to feel special by a very friendly staff. Oh! And the spa!
    • Classic Twin Room

Makes one feel very special. I would only recommend that the rooms are now updated.

I could make a long list of friends at Rotana now. Farhan, Eva, Andre, Binaim and the entire team at the Trader Vic's! The service and treatment received at the Rotana is par excellence.

Good value, nice restaurants & great staff.
    • Classic King Room

Long time waiting to check in.....

Staff friendly & helpful. Nice rooms (on opposite site of construction) clean although furniture a little tired

The rooms the quietness and quality.
    • Classic King Room

The roads is under maintenance it's better to advice the quest about it. Yes it is temporary but highlight it to the quest.

The rooms the quietness and quality.

Only the location

Most of the items were not working Even the connection between the two rooms took almost 1 hour to open Delay in getting the orders 50-70mint

Only the location

Customer service in the hotel is according to ethnicity and appearance.
    • Classic King Room

The service of the people should improve, as customers we expect to be treated more better.we were looked down upon arrival as I was in casual clothes and my husband was wearing his uniform. Is it because my husband is wearing his uniform that we looked utterly incapable of having the money or at least the right to check into a hotel?we were even asked for a deposit and it is our first time to be asked like that in all of our stays in centro rotana yas and hili rayhaan. We went swimming in the morning and the best part is when my husband asked for towels the guy asked him if he has a room checked at rotana. Can you imagine that? I am pretty sure it’s not being done to white people. From our arrival at the front door the greeter was like asking us what do we need in the hotel when they know that people come in to stay and they do not come at the front door for nothing, next was the reception on check in the front desk staff has a lot of things to bug us like we are not qualified to check in at all and to think we have done all these in other rotana properties such as rayhaan hili where my husband works nearby. We were treated like a newbie in hotel stay like we were so stupid and so morbid. The front desk when we checked out was nice and they told us that they will improve the matter however the same who rudely checked us called back trying to defend or protect his side when I think it is not appropriate.

the hospitality of the staffs in all departments
    • Classic King Room

the hospitality of the staffs in all departments and very nice room, and amenities... pools for adult and kids also the jacuzzi and the restaurants... 😍

nice and cool place.
    • Two-Bedroom Villa

the toilet flush hose was removed from toilet. I've been to the hotel many times before and here was hose, but not anymore. they kept the one in the ground floor only but removed from the two toilets inside the bedrooms.

everything was good. nice place to relax and let kids swim.

A small city Hotel with great staff!
    • Classic One-Bedroom Suite

Did not like the Spa prices are very expensive a massage can cost as the one night room charge. The beauty parlor do not give appointments so when you travel for business you never know if you will get out on time for your meeting.Suites in the main building have very old furniture and horrible old rug that gives you the impression of dirty, so as was our original reservation we upgraded to the other wing and it was wort it. Breakfast could be better to far when you stay in the Al Falah wing eventhough the club car can take you it would be more comfortable if there was one breakfast for that wing the same way they have one pool for that wing .

There are somethings still missing for the hotel to be a full five stars, but definitely the staff makes you forget whatever. is missing Great staff coustumer and hospitality oriented. The suites are new and very clean with very easy parking Al Falah wing is very comfortable with their own pool.

5.5
    Everything was nice except 2 things !
    • Classic King Room

1 _ the room early in the morning it was so noisy from the kids around the pool even the windows was closed so we couldn’t sleep 2 _ the breakfast wasn’t that good 3 _ thank you.

Everything was nice except 2 things !

Service, staff, F&B outlets and the property overall was...
    • Classic King Room

the mattress could have been better? Again am nitpicking here. Pool 2 was closed to people staying in the rooms and We were denied entry because we weren't staying at the villas? quite strange for a 5 star property.

Service, staff, F&B outlets and the property overall was very lively and buzzing with a lot of energy. which was great.

nice quiet stay.
    • Premium King Room

different buildings?! old furniture & air conditioning blowing direct on the bed?! w.c. has no washing hose (shataaf).

Reception drink (coffee & dates) staff very kind&helpful. breakfast.

Good place to stay but need more improvement on meeting the customer satisfactions
    • Premium King Room

Room size is small compared to other hotels and i really did not like the toilet that has no water hose to clean our self as w are muslims we dont use toilet paper without water

I liked the staff and the bed

Not good value for money, really overpriced!!
    • Classic King Room

. Very poor room cleaning services . Some staff lacking intelligence and etiquette of customer service . Catastrophe in plumbing, water flood . Old hotel, old furniture, smelly carpet in the room

In room dining was acceptable.

Lovely short stay
    • Classic King Room

Balconies were exposed to neighboring rooms!

The extraordinary staff welcoming starting from guys opening the car door to receptionists, ending with luggage helping guys. The room balcony was spaced and the room size was good.

A bit disappointed
    • Two-Bedroom Chalet

The hotel was not fully booked and then gave us a room with a very bad location. Our chalet was supposed to have a view on the garden and the pool but they gave us the one with no view. I asked to change and it seemed to be a problem but in the end they agreed. The chalet looked very old. The surroundings of the pool are very dirty (dirty diapers, snacks, etc.) no one is cleaning. Breakfast is good.

Would definitely return and recommend to others.
    • Two-Bedroom Chalet

The hairdryer cut out multiple times during use.

Anna at check-in provided friendly, efficient and speedy service. The chalet was extremely well located with direct access to the pool. Staff were accommodating to our every request. The room was very clean and comfortable with good air conditioning.

Great location for a short break, but the hotel could do more for the children
    • Two-Bedroom Chalet

There were no activities for the kids, outside of the pool - a bit frustrating Really did not like being pressed to spend another 1500 AED at check-in for accommodation upgrade, especially given what was already spent, and that the hotel was largely empty. It started the break on a sour note

Loved the accommodation that was provided, perfect amount of room for a large family

We enjoyed our stayed at Al Ain Rotana Hotel. Thanks for Chalet upgrade w/c is very convenient.
    • Two-Bedroom Chalet

Door jammed, chalet is old, cleaning needed on one of the bathroom as it shows rust and dirt on skirting of walla.

Swimming pools - they have two large pools with good water temp,where guests, adults and kids, could enjoy. Lifeguards are also accomodating that they keep an eye on kids particularly whilst parents are away. 3 BR Chalet is spacious with comfy bed, washing machine, big fridge and microwave oven.

Hidden gem in Al Ain

Nothing..... everything was excellent.

Everything! From the reception with Eva and Saif (who went the extra mile to give us value for money), to arguably one of the best breakfasts in the UAE.....it was an unforgettable experience for our family!

Absolutely lovely hotel for a short get away
    • Classic Twin Room

Trader Vics restaurant was extremely expensive

Excellent in almost every way. Hotel staff were amazing and could not do more to make your stay as good as possible.

The above were the minor stuff that we didn't expect...
    • Classic Twin Room

We had booked 4 rooms and 1 of them was getting cleaned so we were told we ll get the key a little later. We had to follow up almost 4-5 times to get it which was almost 2 hours late. Also the balcony in one of our rooms had no lights.

The above were the minor stuff that we didn't expect however the stay was comfortable. The rooms were good. The staff was very polite.

Nice Stay
    • Premium King Room

Check-In experience wasn't good ,, took so much time because the type of room i booked is not available and hence they offered lower type ,,, example ,, i booked king size bed and they offer twin. i expect from such hotel to offer higher type of room or offer upgrade if not the booked room is not available, yes later on they upgraded the room but after a time

I like the location of the hotel and the room, comfortable bed. Nice restaurants and food

Unimpressive!
    • Two-Bedroom Chalet

(1) Room service food was unbelievably bad and indeed of a very poor standard/quality. I would rate the food a 1/5. (2) torn shower curtains in the bathroom. (3) extremely poor lighting in bathrooms. (4) rusted stove in kitchen (5) absolutely no crockery or cutlery in the kitchen. (6) lacks 5* facilities - no spa, no gym, no tennis court. Overall, I would rate Rotana Al Ain a 4* hotel. It's old and tired and really needs to be revamped to bring it back to it's (perhaps) former glory of 5*

We stayed in a 2 bedroom chalet with views of the pool and gardens. Rooms were spacious, clean and modestly furnished with central ducted air-conditioning. Beds and pillows were super comfy. Our chalet was an easy walk to all facilities. Staff are polite, professional and obliging.

The hotel was great.
    • Studio

The hotel was great. Beautiful location and such amazing and friendly staff. I was give a room away from all the noise cuz they knew I had to study for an exam, very thoughtful! On the downside; checkout was late ( I called the day before to confirm I'll be arriving at 12, they checked me in after5pm! Reason was hotel was booked out as per receptionsit). Secondly, Room was too hot, had to get maintenance twice and room was still hot! Thirdly, Food was always cold when I ordered room service, rubbery like food. Wouldn't recommend it. And the coffee unfortunately was really really bad. I hope they take this constructive criticism to improve their standards.

I ask also if I can pay charge in my room and this African lady told me you should have cash .
    • Premium King Room

The staff in traders Vic’s is not that friendly. Like I ordered my food and they passes me to three different staff. It’s just because maybe I am a filipino and they are thinking like I cannot afford to pay. This is what I felt when I took my dinner over there.

Safe and comfortable

Good place to stay
    • Classic Twin Room

the moment enters the room felt smoking smell every time...But I know it is the smoking room.

Overall good hotel to stay but with family only option pool and no other kids activity, Good pool ... and love the breakfast. Very big balcony with smoking room even though I don't smoke, it is an advantage also an advantage as well.

Lovely hotel in a central location with good choice of restaurants and facilities.
    • Classic King Room

Despite online check-in, our rooms was not ready when we arrived at half 2. The reception process was very slow.

Traders Vics restaurant, excellent gym, central location, upgrade to new wing, late check out.

Amazing
    • Classic King Room

The breakfast had a wide selection. Could I ask in future could the option of brown eggs be available? We are not keen on white eggs.

The modern design of the studio room was impressive. The adjacent bathroom that had an amazing bath with a shower next to it and his and her sinks !

We had a nice break away but maybe wouldn’t recommend it to friends as the 5 star place advertised
    • Two-Bedroom Chalet

Chalets were all smoking. Breakfast buffet was pretty miserable. No plates or bowls in the chalet kitchen.

Chalets were spacious. Pool was a nice size with swim up bar. Staff all friendly.

Location , quietness
    • Classic King Room

Reseption team seems not to have the right hospitality skills except their team Leader Hassan who really a high skilled person who knows how to overcome any problem occurs from the front desk staff and get the customer satisfied at the end of the day , I advice anyone who goes there to ask for him , you will recognize him from his smile , he is always smiling to the guests

Location , quietness

Would not go back.
    • Classic King Room

We upgraded and paid extra to get a better room. The room smelled terrible - although It was non-smoking. There were hidden costs and so we ended up paying the equivalent of a 5-star hotel in Dubai. The breakfast buffet was absolutely tasteless. The staff were lost and telling us different things - not helpful at all.

The location is great. The restaurant was very efficient and food (apart from breakfast) was really good.

The pool is fantastic and so are the pool staff.
    • Classic King Room

It's very warn out, the rooms need to be re-done. I wish all the horrible bathtubes would be changed to showers only. It's impossible to shower without flooding the floor. No environmental think at all, they kindly ask us not to change sheets and towels which is OK but I can keep balcony door open without the AC shutting down.

The pool is fantastic and so are the pool staff.

The joy is in Alain Rotana
    • Classic King Room

The room fully of comfort , the staff so helpful and friendly with big smile , I would like to send special thanks for mr, Nader front desk agent for he’s help

Hotel was lovely and very luxurious.
    • Classic King Room

Hotel was lovely and very luxurious. Food is nice too. Got breakfast most mornings which gave a good selection and had dinner in two of the restaurants too. Trader Vics was good for evening entertainment. We stayed for 3 nights. Easy to access Al Ain from as well.

Fantastic Hotel and facilities at a Good Price but be aware Food & Drink Expensive
    • Classic King Room

Food and drink very expensive and you need a mortgage to pay for any items from the minibar. For soft drinks and snacks I suggest you visit the local supermarkets for these items and save up to 80% off the hotel minibar prices ( disgrace ) smoking still aloud in public areas.

The hotel is very clean and the rooms large with good facilities including a strong free wifi signal. The pool and Jacuzzi area was very good and a good selection of places to eat on site forms part of the hotel ( but see comment below )

The staff was very helpful, we were upgraded to bigger room...
    • Premium King Room

The playground for kids is rather poor, I would expect much better equipment in 5-star hotel.

The staff was very helpful, we were upgraded to bigger room for free.

OK
    • Classic Twin Room

We had "Toilet problems" in our room during our stay. Loud music until 23h coming from one of the hotel restaurants.

Friendly and professional staff always ready to help.

Excellent facilities and staff.
    • Classic King Room

Excellent facilities and staff. Pool was lovely and nicely complimented with the poolside bar. Zest, Min Zaman and Trader Vic's were also great places to eat. Cleman, the waiter in Trader Vic's, went above and beyond to make our experience unforgettable. Thank you!

Great place pity about the sharp pricing practices
    • Classic King Room

I extended my stafy after taking advantage of a discounted rate. The rate for my 2nd night was DOUBLE the 1st night and I am finding the "extras" column very irritating. VAT, tourist tax, service charge - this kind of practice went out with the ark! The inconsistency of nightly rateswas the most annoying. Pity because the staff were very helpful.

Lovely setting both the main and adult pools were well laid out.

Nice hotel.
    • Classic King Room

The sign “no overnight parking” at the hotel’s parking was hilarious! I was surprised to see an empty minibar. That’s a missed opportunity for the hotel to make some money. The price you see on booking.com is exluding a lot of taxes. I was expecting to pay 419 AED but with taxes that amounted to 541 AED.

Nice hotel. Great pool and restaurants and bars (Trader Vics).

Some of the personnel, notably the restaurant ones, have...
    • Premium King Room

The "free" upgrade offered at check-in got us into a room with a construction site at the window, jackhammers starting loud at 8 AM. Dirty carpet (pic), moldy and musty smelling bathroom (pic), bad soundproofing, only 2 small bottles of water provided, coffee capsules charged for and not replenished ... this is not 5 star, and the worst hotelwe've stayed in UAE.

Some of the personnel, notably the restaurant ones, have been extremely kind and helpful. Room was large and modern, with convenient underground parking. Good quality bed.

Was extremely bad!! The first and last time im staying here
    • Premium King Room

Service was extremely bad: music from the lebanese restaurant downstairs was really loud and stayed playing til 3 am in the morning, staff knew i had to get up early the next morning and failed to tell me this upon check in. The next day i needed a taxi to send me and they failed to get me one as "there are no taxis" on a saturday morning!! Even though i was assured the day before stopping a taxi is as sinple as calling 10 minutes before leaving the room.

I didnt like anything

One of the front office team (His name is Hassan) , he act...
    • Classic King Room

CHECK in is extremely slow and no-one to guide you throughout the check in process

One of the front office team (His name is Hassan) , he act professionally once he found out that the other members did not take the note I had sent in mind when the room was booked ( I have noticed the property that I have special event which was my anniversary and I booked the two nights as gift for my wife )

everything you need
    • Classic King Room

Just an advice: the bathroom was huge but there were not enough hooks for towels and dresses

It was very pleasant to swim in the night with my 3 year old kid in the warm pool even though the air was a bit chilly

overall the room was extra clean and very comfortable.
    • Classic King Room

overall the room was extra clean and very comfortable.. room service was very fast and loved the food quality.. gym was great and fully equipped.. staff were very friendly..

uncomfortable and manager sent a scary email
    • Premium King Room

after rating the hotel and very aggressive and angry email was sent to me from a manager and it was so scary! i didnt feel good so there is no point of forcing me to say good things or scaring me!

the hlusekeeping amd how kind they were

Perfect stay and service... only no special discounts/upgrades (staying a full week Sat-Sat)
    • Classic Twin Room

Only that there was nothing complimentary since I extended the stay... there was no special discount or upgrade or anything...

Loved the friendly staff and how everything went smooth... I even extended the stay 4 more nights... I definitely recommend this place at any cost... it is worth it

To top it all my stay was great. I will surely book this hotel again.

The bar right below our room woke me up at 0100hrs.

The breakfast was great! The crew was very helpful and accommodating! The toilet was perfect and the room looks great!

Al Ain Rotana was a memorable stay due to the staff & room service.
    • Classic King Room

The late check-in that required repeated follow up calls instead of the hotel reaching us with updates.

The rooms were spacious, comfy & clean. Enjoyed the pool view with a touch of green due to the trees. Loved the proximity to Trader Vics! Resort was close to the Al Ain Zoo and Al Ain Oasis (Date farms)

Could have been better in terms of timeliness and providing the rooms as confirmed.
    • Classic King Room

Despite my booking request and confirmation with the hotel 2 days in advance, inter-connected and non-smoking rooms were not made available. It took one more hour for them to make the other room ready.

Good Breakfast menu

It's connectivity to most places around and the friendly...
    • Classic King Room

Check in time said 2 but we only got a room around 4:30...because we were made to wait they compensated by and upgrade which was great.

It's connectivity to most places around and the friendly staff.

2 days on Al Ain
    • Classic King Room

no kids clup, and food on the room is cold and less than expectation, and very very expensive comparing with quility.

everthing was good starting with the stuff, room and pool

Great room, pool and staff.
    • Classic Twin Room

The food from Trader Vics was poor. I had chicken curry and although it tasted good it was cold, children ate chicken nuggets and burger which were dry, overcooked and just not nice. However they had taken so long to arrive I couldn't send them back and we were starving.

Very good
    • Two-Bedroom Chalet

The Indian cuisine could’ve been better

Initially booked a 2 bedroom chalet. However, upon visiting it realized this was a very old. Requested a change to their newer and better falaj suite. Charged an additional ~1000 dhs. Which was later converted to a loyalty programme enrollment and the upgrade treated as free. Have stayed at the Falaj earlier too. It is absolutely great Very helpful ready to help staff. Very clean property. Spa experience, absolutely great!

Disaster
    • Classic King Room

Becuase i got in after midnight they give my room away, this was because i had to wait more than 4 hours at the airport for transportation. After the long journey i was tired , so they said they upgraded me, but the price was more than the double from the normal booking, i paid 5100 Dhr or more than 1000euro for for nights. I you book via booking com, you will treated as a secondlevel guest. The room was not clean. This was for me a disaster.

Wonderful staff . Overpriced £ decor in the bedroom/bathroom in need of renovation
    • Classic Twin Room

The bathroom is very unwelcoming . The grouting in the tiles is brown and dirty looking & the bath looks very old . The billing system is very confusing & not explained prior to arrival Overpriced

The staff

Ideally situated.
    • Premium King Room

Ideally situated to the Oasis and museums/historical sites we wanted to visit - all within walking distance. Great breakfast, but get there early if it's busy! Very friendly, helpful staff.

Really nice, cool chilled hotel, made you feel very welcome, just to relax and be you.
    • Classic King Room

Just really nice, relaxing, good gym, sauna, steam room, pool, shisha restaurant with great alcohol, another two restaurants, huge breakfast buffet, nice rooms, almost all balconies, great for smoking as well, take two bottles of wine with you at least, to have on the balcony throughout the day, but otherwise have to drink from bar. Plus Al Ain is quite a beautiful city.

An excellent place to stay in.
    • Classic King Room

Everything was perfect. Bedroom modern and sophisticated with state-of-the-art equipment. Service impeccable. Beautiful surroundings and pool and well situated.

Browse Al Ain Rotana traveller photo gallery