Reviews of Al Barsha Hotel Apartments by Mondo

Sheikh Zayed Road, Near Mall Of Emirates, Al Barsha, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#130 of 514 Holiday rentals in Dubai

• Reviewed: 9 October 2018

We booked a 1 bedroom apartment and received a 2 Bedroom...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We booked a 1 bedroom apartment and received a 2 Bedroom instead. The apartments are huge, clean and Comfortable, staff were really friendly and helpful. Would stay again

• Reviewed: 30 September 2018

Good location and clean facilities.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Taxi arranged by hotel to the airport cost 50% more than what we have paid for the taxi taken at the airport to the hotel. Sort of snatch.

Large apartment, cleaned every day. Good metro connection. Close to supermarket and some local restaurants.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

We loved Al Barsha Hotel.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Washing machine and cooking range were outdated.

We loved Al Barsha Hotel. We really enjoyed our stay and it felt like home. Place was very clean and spacious. Great for families. My son loved the very comfy bed and the nice shower. The place is very accessible and close to the metro station. Will definitely recommend this hotel and will definitely come back.

• Reviewed: 28 September 2018

Good but not great
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I didn't get informed that there will be no water for a day and half they just put the paper and in the night I just saw it because I was not in the flat and they didn't call me

The flat was really good and big

• Reviewed: 26 September 2018

September 2018 in Dubai

Everything was perfect .

It is a nice and big apart hotel , near the Mall the Emirates, metro. Everybody try to help us: reception ladies and boys, cleaning team , boy from the pool, Mrs Veneeta Vedi from Travel Agency. She recomanded a beautiful trip to Musandam.We will come back :) because we felt like home at Mondo Hotel.

Al Barsha Great Apartment Hotel
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Wifi temperamental esp on Thursday - Friday when busy otherwise was good.

Great spacious one and two bed apartments. 5 min walking distance from Sharaf DG Metro station. Daily cleaning service, very helpful staff. 15 min evening walk from Emirates Mall. 24 hour store at rear of hotel for all your grocery shopping. Opened gym at request after 10 pm. Stayed here 3rd year in a row... highly recommended.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

A fantastic family friendly hotel,close to the metro and really professional staff.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I will like the hotel to bring back their buffet breakfast.

We were welcome with cheerful smile by the receptionist. The staff at this hotel are all friendly Thanks to Nazim who was so helpful to us and made our stay in Dubai interesting.

Pleasant Stay
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

I had a long discussion after coming late at night with one of the receptionist his name is Rafique when I came to pay for the last extended night. I have made the intention to extend my stay on my arrival and was advised that the room is blocked for me and my family but when I came to pay for the extra night I found the price had changed dramatically and I really didn't like that and the receptionist insisted but later on he has revised the price back to the same rate I had from booking.com. I was stressed out during the discussion but the guy has made the right decision to be fair to me. This has not impacted my rating to the place. But I had a learning lessons from this incident. I should have paid all nights on the arrival or agreed price with the day shift guy and ensure our discussion is recorded correctly in their internal system :)

In overall, the hotel was good choice for me and my family. I have booked six nights and extended one more night as I had to leave quite early on the morning that date. The hotel is located just few minutes from DJ Sharaf train station and taxis just around the corner from the hotel. There is always Turkish restaurant has opened recently near the hotel. I would recommend others to stay in this hotel apartment. If you are after 2 bedrooms I would advise you to go after 109, 209, 309, 409, these rooms are quite big compared with other 2 bedrooms in the building.

No more.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

First of all they have sent us to out of order room. So I had to go back to reception to ask for another room. All the utensils in the kitchen were already dirty. The sinks had water marks and dirts also the bathtub. They should have more international tv channels or subtitles selection. Internet connection wasn't stable it kept loosing the connection. It was a lot better when I stayed in here couple of months before.

The location is close for all type of transportation.

i'm not recommending this hotel
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

the swimming pool is very small and it's opening from 7-7 only which's very bad bathroom has bad smell bugs are around the electric stove is very bad you need to switch it on and wait for 10 minutes to start using it

staff are very nice they are allowing guests to visit you

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Big rooms.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Coffee in the room would be good. We didn’t have much hot water. For some reason. Something to wash dishes with would be good. I didn’t want to buy as we were only there 2 days

Big rooms. Modern and clean.

Huge rooms.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Some dish cleaning items would be good in the room. Just a dish brush and soap. And tea towels. There was no tea or coffee but be supermarket down stairs has everything u need

Huge rooms. Lovely and clean. Helpful staff.

Amazing holiday
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I really like the position its close to the metro station; Mall of Emirates and Palm Jumeriah Beach. Very clean apartment all staff were polite and very helpful.

Everything couldn't fault anything. The pool was amazingly clean. Apartment was huge and everything you need.

The staff was friendly
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The bed was hard, the bathroom pipes were leaking and dripping on the floor, bugs were flying around the room, the room was dark and dirty. Never Again !!!!

The staff was friendly

Everything.

Nothing to mention here

Everything... great staff, really great people, very helpful... nice, spacious rooms, really clean, near the metro station, near a supermarket opened 24/7, has a free shuttle bus to the beach and city walk, has a rooftop pool, a gym, a sauna, really good price/ quality rapport.

Excellent, value for money !
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

May be the cutlery could have some improvement in the kitchen.

We had a two room apartment with three wash rooms . It was a really comfortable and spacious place . The staff at the hotel desk was very helpful. Place is real value for money. Would recommend anyone to this place !

A great deal for the ridiculously cheap price.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Cleaning could be better (floors were not always mopped properly). Wi-Fi connection wasn't stable. The rooms were not soundproof (you could hear every noise in the street and in the rooms nearby). No balcony view.

The room (rooms) was spacious, 2 restrooms, a living room, a bedroom and a kitchen. Everything was working properly, the room was cleaned every day with the towels changed. Great location (near the metro station, a 15-min walk to the Mall of the Emirates).

A very pleasant, enjoyable, hassle free stay. Superb location and friendly staff.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

A few more kitchen utensils and sharp knives (it’s a problem in many hotel apartments not just this one) Wifi was patchy especially at peak times ie evening. Larger TV would have been nice to compliment the nice large living area. Can be a little noisy due to the restaurants and motorbike delivery guys coming and going (I was on second floor) so move up if you are noise sensitive...it didn’t really bother us, just an observation that could be a negative for some. I believe the first floor is where the non smoking apartments are located

Staff were wonderful, location is superb being so close to the metro and the mall of the Emirates, daily housekeeping if needed. Was more like a boutique hotel as it is not overly large meaning a more personal experience. The apartment was very large for a one bedroom apartment and had good facilities ie full size fridge, washing machine. Plenty of taxis close by, 24 hour supermarket behind the hotel and other small businesses close by (restaurants, pharmacy etc) I spent almost 4 weeks at Al Barsha hotel apartments so I had a good time to assess the place, in short it’s wonderful value for money, the apartment was surprisingly large with a good size bedroom, an ensuite bathroom plus an extra powder room, lots of storage in the wardrobe and also in the living area, it’s a little dated furniture wise, but fittings look solid and of good quality, looks like new plumbing (at least where I was staying) the shower was great, plenty of hot water and super pressure. It was lovely and clean upon arrival and daily housekeeping was included if you desired it. I found all staff very approachable and happy to help in any way they could. Location was important to us and this hotel, although not in the glitzy areas of Dubai was perfectly located for our situation, 3 min walk to the metro and the Mallof the Emirates is one stop away or you can walk it, only 600m or so. Roof top pool was smallish, but never really busy during my stay, clean and refreshing with a full time lifeguard/assistant on duty. Highly, highly recommend if you need a budget friendly apartment with plenty of room. I will definitely be using Al Barsha Hotel Apartments next time I visit Dubai!

Roomy Hotel Apartment
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

No complimentary dental kits, water and the usual freebies you get from the hotel. The hotel facade could need some improvement.

The room was very big and is completely equipped with kitchen amenities and appliances such as a refrigerator, a microwave, stove top, some kitchen utensils, etc. The front desk always greets you every time you pass by. The hotel is located behind a train station. Behind the hotel is a supermarket and a small restaurant that closes around 2:30am. There are a lot of hotels in the neighborhood.

My 3rd stay in this hotel
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Extremly big apartament, 3 bathrooms, kitchen, all kitchen facilities, Sharaf DG metro station next to hotel, free bus to JBR Beach in Marina, very helpful and friendly staff

It was my 3rd stay in this hotel. There is everything what I need. If I come back to Dubai I will come back to Al Barsha Hotel.

Nice for East EU Tourists
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Sound isolation too poor, needs a little more cleaning in the kitchen (cutlery and electronics), no view from balcony (left side rooms of the hotel)

Location (2 min walk to metro), staff very helpful, 24/7 market opened near hotel, spacious rooms,

Great vacation in Dubai, choose Al Barsha Apartments, great value for money
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

A little bit too noisy AC

The rooms were big, we had 3 bathrooms, balcony and everything you could need for a great holiday. I would recommend this apartment. Very nice and friendly staff. We also enjoyed the rooftop pool.

Apartment was large, pool was clean and not shadowed, good...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Kitchen was a bit grubby and the place is looking a bit tired, our 4th stay here. One bed apartments are a little dark and there is no balcony furniture.

Apartment was large, pool was clean and not shadowed, good location, staff were nice and it was a good price.

it was a great stay, i hope they take my comments in consecrations
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Internet connection is very bad

the Hotel manager was extremely professional, even though he manages different locations, so it is very hard to catch him, but once you do he is very helpful

A nice family apartment hotel in Dubai
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

One thing I would like to complain about is the kitchen utensils / cookware. They are NEVER "cleaned" cleanly, meaning there are residues left on the spatulas and cookware and you really need to scrub them each to make sure you can use them. There is this kind of "unclean" smell left in the kitchen so a bit of disappointment there (we stayed in Room 410). They do not replace on a daily basis the bath amenities though if you happen to meet the housekeepers before you leave and request from them, they can give a lot. A non-slip mat is also a good thing to put in the bath (they do not have any).

The 2-bedroom apartment is really big and if fit cozily a family of 5. For a small hotel, it is good and nice though location-wise, it is about 5 minutes walk away from the Sharaf DG Metro station. It was not easy to look for the hotel specially if it is the first time like us to stay there. It Dubai metros only have 1 exit/entrance per station so it is really quite a walk to all main mall / attraction entrances. So if we say it is near the Metro, it is near the metro by a good walking of less than 10mins. There are a lot of restaurants around and convenience stores around. The beds are okay, so as the sofas and the living room. Overall, we had a pleasant stay in the hotel and I would recommend this to anyone who want to stay in the same area.

Staff were very friendly and accommodating!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The room was quite dark and overlooked the exterior of another hotel with no view

Staff were very friendly and accommodating! Especially the lovely man by the pool!

Overall a decent place and you get good value for money.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

In house dining option could be introduced. The safe deposit box was not in properly working. Even the hotel staff couldn't figure out how to make it work.

Rooms and bedding were good and comfy. Place was neat and clean

Bad experience
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Patricia the front desk receptionist was useless , unprofessional and unenthusiastic. What also made me feel unhappy when I asked her about the reception manager or any duty manager and her reply was “no one is here the reception manager is off. “

Very bad experience I’ll not recommend the hotel to anyone. Unprofessional staff and patricia is an example

Good location close to metro station Sharaf DG, Mall of...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Old furniture, bad cleaning, small swimming-pool, lack off drink water... so it won't be my choice for next time in Dubai.((( There are a lot of much better hotels for the same money.

Good location close to metro station Sharaf DG, Mall of Emirates, a lot of places for dinner around. Spacious apartments with friendly staff

Fair but nothing fantastic.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Customer service was poor, and it was appalling that they only provided complimentary bottled water on the first day.

The space was great, with a lot of room. Location was good too, right opposite a metro station.

Very spacious unit with all amenities.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Too much noise from the Street and from the corridors. The windows and doors are not appropriate.

Very spacious unit with all amenities. Position near metro station.

Rooms are really big and beds comfy.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Rooms are really big and beds comfy. Staff is very nice and helpful. close to everything with metro station in front of it. Restaurants are close-by and you feel like home.

It was decent and I would stay again with my family
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I had to pay an extra $45 to check in early.

Bring your own dish soap and sponge because these aren't provided. However; the housekeeping staff will wash your dishes every day. There is a tour desk that can help you book vacation activities.

Only if you cannot find a better apartment in this section of town
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

cleanliness wasn't great, both bathrooms' sinks were leaking water on the floor and there was a very bad smell from the main bathroom as well as from the kitchen section. Staff wasn't,t very proactive.

spacious one-bedroom apartment

Short stay but it was good experince
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

location near Mall of the Emirates , clean, quite Room facilities, space, good for families/groups car park is available in basement so don't worry where to park your car, for me self parking is more convenient and that what I like more

Not recommended
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Staff are not helpful and no consideration at all. No toothbrush provided nor slippers. Only 1 soap available. These things are important which have been neglected for comfort sake!

Reasonable price, A+ Staff, A cozy hotel
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

the room we entered has a very faint hint of smoke smell, but it is actually fine as we actually wanted a smoking room. its just that i expected it to be smelling really good but it was fine. i would love to have some complimentary toothbrush/toothpaste, this is just an idea, since for last minute travellers, some of us dont have anything aside from our selves haha. lastly, the heater in our (shower) is a bit faulty, it was warm but not warm enough to keep us from shivering. however, the heater for the sink is working perfectly fine.

It was a sudden booking as my husband and I was at the mall and he just wanted some quiet and relaxed time and booked it. It was a very good deal and the place is beyond what I expected from a last minute booking, and the price that time is great too (only a bit different as to what was projected from Booking.com). the location is very good since it is very near Sharaf DG metro station, it has a supermarket 1 minute away, and Mall of the Emirates is just a 5-8 minutes drive. the place is very spacious too and we would definitely come back soon. thank you for our first receptionist (Gicel) and for Patricia for promptly checking us out. they were very friendly and helpful. the housekeeping staff are helpful as well. more power and i hope more hotels will provide the service you provided. thank you.

Excellent value for money, quality apartments and friendly staff!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Nothing - it was incredible!

Big apartment, exceptionally helpful staff, very clean and excellent value for money. Could not fault it at all, so close to the metro station and Dubai Mall!

Location is really amazing (very close to Metro station).
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Very poor view to city. Cleaning service were 7/10.

Location is really amazing (very close to Metro station). Behind the hotel is 24 hr shop for foods.

Spacious and clean appartmenta
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Notify the front desk if having people over or they will call at all hours to know who is up in the apartment

Spacious and clean appartmenta Great Value

My friends and me enjoyed our stay in this hotel above all...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

My friends and me enjoyed our stay in this hotel above all because of very friendly and helpful staff. We thank everyone for their hospitality and keep up with excellent job.

Al Barsha
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

They were pretty unprofessional, rooms were not clean enough in the living rooms the sofas were pretty dirty there were lots of stinky spots on them. As a frequent traveller of this site honestly I donot recommend this facility.

I like only location which is close to Sharaf DG Metro station and Emirates mall

Overall very satisfied.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The kitchen was lacking in dishes. Nothing suitable to make salad in or to make scrambled eggs.

The pool was lovely. The apartments were spacious and very near the metro.

It is one of the worst hotel I visited in dubai.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

It is one of the worst hotel I visited in dubai. Staff not helpful at all .the facilities are not good ..bad smell ..hotel mange management saves expense on the guest comfort

Good apartments, Unprofessional staff
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Staff was very rude and unhelpful. The internet and television were not working (no mention of this at check in) and they did not make any effort to repair it or offer any compensation for the inconvenience. Apartments have little or no view, and get very little sunlight so it's quite dark inside.

Good sized apartments with balconies in a convenient location near the metro and mall of the emirates. Lots of shops, restaurants and amenities nearby.

Doesn't deserve the rating that was given In booking as it mesled us
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Old washing machine which did not work most of time and poor service from hotel to address my issue , room is not cleaned when I came back everyday.....one air conditions controller for both living room and bed room for all

The location is perfect, it's near mall of the emirates,...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

There wasn't a mini bar or coffee or tea in the kitchen. Some of the plates where dirty and we couldn't use them. The internet was so bad! They supposed to give us the reservation number so we could have an internet access but instead they gave us a visitor code to connect with and it was so slow and sometimes it didn't work!

The location is perfect, it's near mall of the emirates, and there are so many stores, restaurants, and grocery stores nearby which is great! It was a bit clean and spacious, the carpets smells soo bad though. The bathrooms are clean.

Location, accomodation and service was great.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We were not given an extra bed or sofa-bed for the kids. We were there for two nights only so we didn't bother to ask but we did book for two kids.

Location, accomodation and service was great.

Old property, but good value for money during high season
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Only one TV, that was 32 inches for a 90 sq mts room. The bed was too soft, the reception staff could do with a smile. The couch is old and worn out with holes on the fabric. The fridge was a bit too small for the size of the kitchen and room.

Large rooms, proximity to mall of emirates, house keeping was always good at cleaning the room. Concierge was helpful with luggage while checking out, travel desk was helpful.

A wonderful vacation in Dubai, we will come back!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The apartment was lovely - clean, spacious, with 2 bathrooms and 3 toilets, a huge living room, kitchen, bedrooms. The location is great - very close to a metro stop, with many supermarkets and restaurants around. The staff are very kind and helpful.

It is near the metro station
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The treatment of the reception staff. When i asked for a taxi it wasn’t provided properly. When i checked out they wanted to charge me for a burn by iron bed sheet which i did not used at all. The receptionist was very insisting.

It is near the metro station

It was ok... grateful that I received a refund as I left one night early of becoming ill.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Disappointed in a sense that they could clean their aircorns I got really sick by all the dust and know a place is not clean as I soon as I enter. wash their curtains change the shower curtains after every stay as it’s unhygenic.

The apartment size.

Nice location.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

facilities were average. no complimentary water or breakfast. extra pillow and sheets were also denied by housekeeping staff. We had to argue to get them.

nice location near to metro and many restaurants. room was spacious and comfortable. bathroom was clean.

Great stay with family.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Not enough towels even after requesting house keeping but overall there was no major negative.

Spacious room, great location. We got early check in and late check out. Restaurants nearby and mini mart in the next building which is open 24 hours.

Bad experience!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Nothing, First of all I booked a hotel for my family to stay since they're visiting for Holiday and we didnt get the chance to spend time together as they don't allow visitors during the night. We asked for late check out instead so we can visit the next day but then they were asked to leave the hotel at 12pm. Staff was rude and there wasnt any coffee available in the room. Not a good hotel if your staying and you're expecting visitors.

It is a hotel apartment, it is not a 5 star hotel.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

It is a hotel apartment, it is not a 5 star hotel. However, the staff were helpful, the place was cleaner than most, the beds were comfortable. There is a holiday Inn just up the road if you want anything. but it was a long way from the stuff we wanted to do.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

A pleasant stay in a hotel apartment
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Bedroom slippers are not provided. TV channels mostly in arabic. No english channels for kids.

Hotel is few minutes away from The Palm, Jumeira, and downtown dubai (burj khalifa area). We stayed for 5 days in a 2 bedroom suite and our room was cleaned daily. Rooms are spacious and kitchen amenities are provided. Staffs are friendly and accomodating.

Not good value for money
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Overall impression is that hotel is not well maintained. You can feel cigarettes smoke in the corridors and fire alarm was on once. Wi-fi was not working in the room. Sink in the bathroom was leaking so bathroom floor was constantly wet and there was annoying squeaking sound from the water pipes in the bath. Even after reporting to the reception problem was not solved.

If you want to use metro, hotel is next to metro station.

جيد وانصح بزيارته
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Night time the cleaner not around

I like the location it is near to the Mole and metro station and let me to say it is in the hart of Dubai, it is good for living and the furnitiure clean and bath room os clean and the price is acceptable.

Decent and clean apartment, close to metro
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

This property was way overrated. Lobby was poor, overall old fashion design and furniture , no TV in bedroom...We were supposed to stay there for 10 days but we left after 1 night.

Decent and clean apartment, close to metro

We stayed for 9 nights and we were very well looked after.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We stayed for 9 nights and we were very well looked after. The staff went extra mile for anything we asked for. We will definitely recommend to friends and book the property again.

i had a pleasant stay & my parents feels at home.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

no drinking water refilled.

well-lit clean rooms & smells good too. huge rooms with bathrooms in each rooms. employees are all courteous. they are very attentive as well, when i need assistance in the room they come to deliver in less than 3minutes. my request was granted too (no block windows, non smoking room & late check-out) will definitely, come back & recommend the property to friends.

Overall the facility is good as its near to metro station, supermarket, reastaurants.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The swimming pool. Its closed too early at 7pm & the pool is not an auto heated during winter. Due to the water coldness, we are unable to swim. Same goes to other guests whom we met at the pool. They have the same feedback as i indicated here.

The apt is nice & comfort. But d washing machine should come with a dryer instead of just washing.

Great & Comfortable Stay
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The location is very good, just 6 minutes walking to the Emirates Mall. The flat was very big and spacious. The rooms were very clean and comfortable. They also have a pool on the top of the building, with a nice view. Just downstairs there is a supermaket opened all the time. They had all the amenities necessary also in the kitchen and the bathrooms. Also, being a smoker, the two balconies really made the trick:)

Impressive for everything there.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The huge room with clean and sufficient facilities. Very close to metro station (Sharaf DG station) by 3-5 mins walk. And hotel staffs was very friendly.

Was okay, nothing special !
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The WiFi would always disconnect & was very very poor. The pool was small & Boy what it seemed in the picture & only 6 sun beds available at poolside. Cockroaches coming out the bath. Water is ALWAYS Ice cold in the pool no matter what time of Day you go. Had a leak from upstairs onto my apartments through the light due to air con outlet pipe. The loft has no sensor at the doors so as the door opens it closes very rapidly which is a hazard & can be dangerous.

Friendly staff, good location & god links to train & shops. House keeping always done good job with cleaning & very polite.

The vacation was great.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Personnel and management are poor. If you deal with Patricia, avoid at all costs. She is not consistent in declarations and she doesn't assume responsibilities. Management the same as they avoid dealing with problems they've created. The only trustworthy person is Rafique.

It was the second time we stayed at this hotel. We knew what to expect, so not a big surprize. Very close to the Dubai Metro Sharaf DG station, very close to Mall of the Emirates.

Fantastic and value for money..
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The breakfast offer should be withdrawn as there is no kitchen on site and it comes from the next door hotel to your apartment but by this time is cold and soggy and not worth the £15 a day for me and my son. However the staff were great and understood fully when I cancelled it after the first day.

The apartment was great and the staff very helpful. The hotel location was fantastic as it was so near the metro..

i like kitchen because they have seperate room and also the...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The receptionist because i dont know if shes new for the job because i spend to much before we check in...

i like kitchen because they have seperate room and also the room is big...

Great stay
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

a little bit dirty room :(

Low price, late checkin, metro station very close, kitchen fully equipped, possibility to take a shower after check out, polite and helpful staff

Good location to Mall of Emirates
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Kitchen facilities but no tea towel provided. No basic tea and coffee not provided. Very poor response to emails.

Close to Mall of Emirates, large clean apartments

Dubai is fun world with great hospitality by Mondo
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Cooker was not available in the kitchen and electrical stove was getting heated up very slow,....but that was not a complaint but they can improve on that...

The location which was very near to metro, mall of Emirates and mostly all Indian restaurant and super market was available nearby.

Excellent place to Stay and be cautious when you choose in-house travel planner
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I was charged same amount for Adults and Kid for Dubai Aquarium show, where Kid charge is AED70 at the Aquarium's Ticket Counter. Paid more by trusting the Hotel staff. Make it more affordable than feeling bad about paying more.

Bed, cleanliness, kitchen & utilities, nearby to Shops and closeness to all types of local transport. An ideal place for family to explore UAE with ease and comfort.

Like at home
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Very good position, 2 bedroom apartment very comfortable with 3 bathrooms; special mention and thanks for extremely nice staff; thank you for the pool:I learned to swim there!! 24 hours open mini-market on two steps.Late check out very appreciated! Thank you! Good breackfast served in the apartment.We felt like at home there! For sure we will be back!

Spacious rooms, reasonable staff, good location
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

There were some bugs in the room, as it was very annoying. otherwise the rooms were clean. for the first time, no taxi ready to take me to the hotel from mall of emirates as its close by. very annoying. i would like to complain about this as I am a regular visitor of Dubai.

The two ladies, at the reception desk, helped me out a lot. They were supportive & also gave me an upgrade for the room. I liked the hotel personally. its quiet & not noisy, in the busy area of Al Barsha Dubai. very close to mall of emirates is also an plus. the kitchen is good, and the rooms are spacious. I would recommend it to solo-travelers and also to people who are with families.