Reviews of Al Maha Regency Hotel Suites

King Faisal, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates

#45 of 71 hotels in Sharjah

Very good
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Thanks al maha hotel it was very good time Thanks for Mr John FOM he really good face of hotel . Thanks M Murad H K department he very helpful . I will never change this hotel . Thanks all staff there .

The rooms were spacious and spotlessly clean.
    • Deluxe Double Studio

There's nothing to dislike.

The rooms were spacious and spotlessly clean. The staff was friendly and even upgrade us to an executive suite and gave us in early check in.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

A great place to stay in Sharjah.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I'd like for them to work in fixing the refrigerator in room 610. The freezer worked very well. It kept all my food and drinks cold. I'd also like for them to fix the hot water. Bath tubes are so import to me when I stay at a hotel. I've been in a few accidents and have few athletic injuries, so a good soak in the tube with my medicine is necessary.

I love staying here. These staff are nice, help, and punctual. I love the neighborhood. There are so many places to eat in the area. There are so many ATM's and banks in the area. There's a park next door. I loved having a balcony, a washing machine, a microwave, and dishes. I'll love there big, spacious, and relaxing bath tub. You can also have food delivered to the hotel.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

A great place to stay in Sharjah
    • One-Bedroom Suite

I'd like for them to fix the refrigerator. The freezer works, very well. I'd also like for them to work on fixing the hot water. Due to car accidents and athletic injuries, I need to take HOT baths with along with medicine and I wasn't able to do that. This is such a great place to stay that if they fix these two things, it would be an even better place to stay.

I love staying here. It's not too far from Al Majaz. It's in the heart of a good place in Sharjah. There's a park next door. There are many places to eat in the area. There's a Spinney's near by. There are many banks near by. It's quiet. The rooms are spacious. They have a kitchen. There bathrooms have a nice, big, spacious, and relaxing bath tub. I LOVED that my room had a balcony AND a washing machine.

Excellent partnership between booking.com and Al Maha regency. Keep it up
    • Deluxe Double Studio

The restaurant could be relocated to a more spacious location, it looks very tight during breakast.

We really enjoyed our stay at the Hotel and i will surely recommend to anyone with a low budget like me

Location is great, in the heart of Sharjah, Staff is very...
    • Deluxe Double Studio

Almost everything is best.

Location is great, in the heart of Sharjah, Staff is very much cooperative and dedicated, cleanliness of room is really commendable.

A nice, quiet, and cozy stay.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

If I have the opportunity to stay here again, I'd like a one bedroom suite with a hot plate and a microwave.

I enjoyed my stay. They listened to my secretaries recommendations for the room I wanted. I really enjoyed their bathtub. They have the best bathtub. It's deep and wide.

this hotel needs some improvement in the services or furniture
    • One-Bedroom Suite

There is no parking, no tea and coffee in the room, the furniture is of 1 star hotel, the bathroom is very small, not well ventilated, the bathroom van is near to the dish which might be risk. The kitchen doesn't have cooker or washing machine to call it an apartment.

Breakfast was acceptable. Employees were friendly

• Standard Twin Room

The water was blocked in the sink.. The iron was not good we ask about another which was burned already.. We ask the staff to do payment in cash but he didnt cancle the online payment so.. I paid twice

The hotel was great, very homey and friendly staff. Would recommend to a friend!
    • Standard Twin Room

Overall my stay was great. There was a very homey feeling to the hotel. It was a great value for money, and not too far from Dubai. There was great wifi service, perfect for my business trip stay. The staff was great! There was not gym, but the hotel was clean and the food was very good.

Horrible and most uncomfortable!
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Cockroaches! Everywhere! All over the building, we couldn’t eat, sleep or even walk without stepping on them! There were bugs in the fridge too! We were horrified and absolutely disgusted! The night front desk manager was ignorant and did not care about anything I said.

Manur was very helpful and apologetic throughout the cockroach issue

The hotel smells as you walk into the reception and the...
    • Deluxe Double Studio

The hotel smells as you walk into the reception and the reception area doesn't seem to have air conditioning. Cockroaches in the room. Room smells as well. The house keeper left a towel on top of the toilet which I found unhygienic. The hallways look very dark and creepy. The lights turn off to save money I guess. If you don't care about smells and cleanliness I would recommend this hotel.

Need maintenance
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Chewing gum sticking on mirror table, stand light and telephone weren't working, after 30 min engineering trying to fix desperately they changed both, TV program is very poor

Location & value for money

Very nice
    • Deluxe Double Studio

there was no parking for guest at least you should have one parking space for each hotel room.

i like your servicing and management its completely amazing i wish to stay here in future and will refer my family/friends to stay in this hotel.

It was great
    • One-Bedroom Suite

No stove or microwave only electric kettle to make tea and coffee.

Good staff, easy access to stores around (walking distance). Quiet and roomy. Breakfast is OK but it is better to have as optional. Internet was great. TV with ok selection of channels.

Will never come back to this hotel never again
    • Standard Twin Room

I was requesting for a large bed and the indian receptionist refuse to grant that. They should provide the guest with the best service and atleast grant them the request they will feel comfortable with. I will never return to this hotel never again. Staffs are not approachable and not accommodating at all. They should change their staff especially that indian receptionist guy as he's being biased with guests!

Good place to stay, but they need to keep the room ready before the guest arrives.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The room was not ready when I went. Hotel accomodation was selected because of the need of the kitchen but when I arrived it was an empty kitchen with nothing available. Only a fridge was there but not working. I had to call the reception and ask for all the items, starting from spoons, knives, plates, microwave, fridge, hotplate soap, tissues ect....and house keeping is available only during day time. I stayed two times in this hotel and both times it was same. But the second time the receptionist was very helpful and provided me with all the requirements as fast as possible.

The location and most of all being a hotel accommodation for a value rate. The room was very spacious. Very comfortable bed and even the sofa. Location was easy accessible and many food outlets and supermarkets around.

Hunted Hotel
    • Deluxe Double Studio

The bed is dirty, the kitchen and toilets are very dirty.. no toiletries and towels in the room and when we asked they gave us 1 shampoo 1 soap and 1 roll tissue and 2 towels. Wow!! Really i regret going to this property. The supposed to be relaxation became a nightmare.. we can't turn off the light because the bed smell bad and feels like there's something crawling.. ow and we can't sit on the chairs that have wth stains on them. And how can I forget the receptionist who has the "I don't care" attitude soju sijo whatever his name was.. The only thing that make me not that angry that time was the smile of the philipino housekeeper..

Nothing at all.. the room itself is dirty..

Not good facility
    • Deluxe Double Studio

Facilities are poor. Aircon is not cold, shower water is very hot even in cold mode. Curtain are damaged, room smell is not so good

Friendly restaurant staffs

Just Ok.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

There was no parking. Cleanliness was just ok. Mini bar was empty ( I have to call reception for drinking water) The bed was small for a family with kids.

Value for money for just a nights sleep.... thats all. I truly thought it was better if I could have rent a better room paying 50 or 100 dirham more.

• Reviewed: 13 May 2017

Never ever advise to book that hotel even if that is the last hotel to book.
    • Deluxe Double Studio

There is no facility like a hotel. Room was auckward, cheap and unexperienced staff with 0 knowledge. I got upset on weekend to book that hotel.

It was the worst hotel that I have ever booked. Waste of money and time😏

• Reviewed: 6 May 2017

Good
    • Deluxe Double Studio

Cleaners did not clean the room everyday, they came and took away the toilet roll and did not replace. They also on a different day came in, did not clean but took all the towels without replacing them. Overall for the price al maha was a good hotel with limited facilities but with excellent wifi.

Location wise it cant be beat for the price, if you dont mind older furniture and no gym or pool facilities, then al maha is your place! Staff are friendly! They also have the best free wifi that I have come across in a hotel in the uae 36mps download speed! Excellent

spacious room,
    • One-Bedroom Suite

WiFi so poor, no slippers and bottle water, coffee, tea provided.

The room is good, spacious and you can relaxed as well in their little sala while watching tv and hangout with some visitors friends, lines is net and clean as well.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

Hotel condition is different on reality
    • Deluxe Double Studio

Condition and photos of room which displayed in Booking.com not reflecting with actual condition of rooms in reality. Rooms smells bad and seems to be some local resident are also staying in same building where they cook. Struggled every time to enter the room using electronic card- seem to be old/defective due to frequent use. To find a parking specially during night was awful and struggled. next door taking the advantage and asking hotel residents to pay for a parking, it seems to be some conflict between the staff at hotel and owner of free land scape and victim is hotel resident. Luckily I have reserved for one night only.

Warm welcomed staff and warm/testy breakfast

• Reviewed: 8 April 2017

Not satisfied at all.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Nothing that was promised in the booking. No hair dryer, no slippers, no gown. No hair dryer. No facility to charge my devices - 2 point plug. Very dusty, constant hay fewer, kettle dirty and staff did not clean the tealeaves from the previous guests.

Staff friendly and bed comfortable

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

Very very very bad hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Studio

Very very very bad hotel.. Waiting more than one hour to enter my room.. Room is more than bad. Wifi connection very bad. Room given to us not cleaned yet after last customer leave it

• Reviewed: 7 March 2017

Poor serevice
    • Deluxe Double Studio

Reception staff was not nice (He asked me to pay for the parking and this the first time to ask for parking fees) waiting for the lifts for more than 10 minutes . the room was not clean properly (smell ). There was no parking breakfast was not fresh . very noisy

Wi-fi

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

The area
    • Deluxe Double Studio

The property was not clean it's was a strange smiling and you put for the sous call room service but for my first three days staying there no one come to change the sheets or clean the room until I remind them to do so and the breakfast it's from 7 to 10 am but the staff started get rid of breakfast from 9h50 while other people still take the breakfast I used to work in hotel is strange to me when I saw it more than three I still on table taking my breakfast the staff start take everything away before 10h00 they should St least let us finish to rake our breakfast so the can start clean after

The area

• Reviewed: 3 March 2017

Bad but not very bad
    • Standard Twin Room

Free parking is very limited. It is based on first come first serve or you have to pay 20 dirham to park. My friend's phone got stolen as well watch out when staff cleaning your room. Bathroom is veryyyyy bad. I dont recommend it and I will never go there again.

• Reviewed: 2 March 2017

If you can afford to stay elsewhere do so as you get what you pay for at this hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Studio

Unfortunately a lot when I paid for this hotel on your site I was sent a conformation with pictures of the Deluxe studio rooms which I had booked but once we arrived they looked nothing like the picture so was very dissatisfied but in the end they did put things right by giving us other rooms, the hotel is noisy as there is building work going on right outside, our rooms were kept clean but the first rooms we were shown looked dirty and needed some paint work doing, this is not a hotel I would recommend to anyone in the near future sorry.

We arrived at the hotel round about 22-00 pm and were shown to our rooms which were very unsatisfactory so went down to reception and made our complaint after a lot of discussion but thanks to Habib the night porter we were then given 2 one bedroom apt which were so much better than what we were shown at first, they were very roomy and the beds very comfortable.

• Reviewed: 16 February 2017

I am not rocommed to stay in this Hotel with same rate
    • One-Bedroom Suite

1. No Parking avilable in hotel 2. Facility avilable at apratement not as per booking. 3. Room not very clean. 4. WiFi slow. 5. No tools, Cooker and Micriwave at Kitchen 6. No drinking water.

• Reviewed: 11 February 2017

The room and bath room very small no bath tub and water was...
    • Standard Twin Room

The room and bath room very small no bath tub and water was leaking in tap they fix after two day even I extend one day but then I move other hotel at Sharjah

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

Great wifi, extremely spacious and good service.
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The english of some the reception staff was difficult to understand. Communication was often with single words or phrases, for example at reception desk when checking out the staff mentioned only the word "passport" and I believed that to mean that he wanted my passport only to later realise he was trying to trigger my memory and make sure I hadnt forgotten documents. Otherwise though pleasant and polite. Hotel had a strange musty smell, both in the reception and room. Not sure of whether this is the scent of the cleaning products or incense, but not a pleasant odor and for this reason I took responsibility for cleaning my own room.

Great wifi, extremely spacious and good service. Hotel Apartment was exactly as appeared in photos.

• Reviewed: 18 January 2017

• Standard Twin Room

- Landline not working. Always disturbance sound. Engineer replaced the set, but no improvement - No parking in surrounding areas. Agents are tied up and make money on parking. Before booking had contacted the hotel for parking status - delivered good message, but afterwards no support.

• Reviewed: 25 December 2016

• Standard Twin Room

Dirty place , no amenties like slipper or water , dirty matresses and blankets , bad smell , noisy , operator not responding to requests , no parking ,zero star

• Reviewed: 6 December 2016

3 weeks in Sharjah, in this cozy hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Studio

Very good location, near Al Ittihad Park and King Faisal mosque, Central Souq, Vegetable and Fish market, Cornish, Heart of Sharjah, Al Noor Island and Al Majaz Waterfront. Bus-shuttle (free)- from the hotel to the beach 9-00 and back 13-00. Professional and friendly staff. Cozy cafe "Lavazza" (lobby).

• Reviewed: 5 December 2016

Bad choice
    • Standard Twin Room

Old building,smelly, I ask for slippers after half an hour they came to tell me that they don't have. Bathroom only one towel.Room dirty.

The location is good and the staff is ok

• Reviewed: 20 November 2016

It was average okay. Parking is a problem and the hotel rooms need serious upgradation.
    • Deluxe Double Studio

All the furnitures, kitchenette, wardrobes etc need a complete makeover.

The bed was really comfy and we were upgraded to a better appartment after check in

• Reviewed: 15 November 2016

Lack of trust and no value for money....
    • One-Bedroom Suite

The property is good but non of what they mentioned on the internet regarding their 1 bdrm is available.

You need to demand all the kitchen stuff before they will bring it.... possibly after you might have waited 10 to 24 hrs before their manager intervention.

• Reviewed: 12 November 2016

I like the bed..comfortable to sleep. But the hotel building has very old structures .
    • Deluxe Double Studio

The water in shower room when you taking a bath. Very hot its like a boiling water..you can use it for brewing a tea and coffee. No need to use the water kettle provided inside the kitchen room

Nothing..

Staff behaviour is good in reception and Resturant.
    • Deluxe Double Studio

Staff behaviour is good in reception and Resturant.

It’s good and value of money.
    • Deluxe Double Studio

It’s good and value of money...basic facilities are there in the room...staffs are very friendly

Can add tea and personal care products such as earbuds...

Wifi

Can add tea and personal care products such as earbuds sandals etc..

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Your staff behaviour it Good (In reception Mr.
    • Deluxe Double Studio

Your staff behaviour it Good (In reception Mr.John & Lei)

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Overall good

Bathroom cleaning

Overall good

Front desk fulfilled all our request.
    • Deluxe Double Studio

Front desk fulfilled all our request. Friendly staff. Very smooth no hussle to check in. Everything is good!!!!

Really appreciated the desk person because they took the...
    • Deluxe Double Studio

Really appreciated the desk person because they took the complaint seriously and take action of it..

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

I like your Hotel reception staff behavior.
    • Deluxe Double Studio

I like your Hotel reception staff behavior.

Comfortable
    • Deluxe Double Studio

Quite and comfortable good location nice staff

Comfortable stay
    • One-Bedroom Suite

No parking Kitchen should be with more things

Comfortable stay Staffs good

good
    • Deluxe Double Studio

the washroom have bad smell...... no extra soap and shampoo.....

good for family stay...... and location is good also....

The staff were very accommodating and provided everything I...
    • Standard Twin Room

Something should be done about the limited parking space

The staff were very accommodating and provided everything I needed.

Needs replacement curtain and carpet/ rugs

Curtain and furniture

Lication

Al Maha Regency is best cleanest hotel for budget travellers in Sharjah. Plus it's ideal location.
    • Deluxe Double Studio

Best Hotel for budget travellers in Sharjah.

Cleanliness and staff specially Mr. Chandna at reception.

Over all everything good

Very good hotel and nice facility provided I like this hotel

Nice and near to all city
    • Deluxe Double Studio

Hotel have bad smell in the entrance

Nice and near to all city

Parking issues

Parking issues

All is ok

Poor wi fi connection

Nice hotel and good clean room also kitchen facility

Value of money, location, staf cooperative, good room...

Smelly fridge.

Value of money, location, staf cooperative, good room service.

Comfortable

Nice staff

In the website it says free parking but in actual no free...
    • Deluxe Double Studio

In the website it says free parking but in actual no free parking.

Check in was smooth.
    • Deluxe Double Studio

Coffee shop should be opened at late night.

Check in was smooth. Reception guy was cooperative.

Staff and location

Location . Quite clean

Location and value for money

No pure veg Indian food

Location and value for money

Only lobby and lift is good.

rooms

Only lobby and lift is good. Rooms are very bad as like as old hospital ward.

Rating from 1-10,my stay in Al Maha will be 6,it's almost perfect for me if not the kitchen utensils
    • Deluxe Double Studio

I was expecting a complete kitchenette, electric stove were not working well

I like the location of the hotel, staffs are all accomodating

Not good enough to satisfy your stay

The smell..

Pay extra couple hundred and decent hotel
    • Deluxe Double Studio

Staff very unfriendly root and unprofessional.

Price is very good but location is awful!

Make changes in bathroom

The bathroom

The area of the room

Could be better
    • Deluxe Double Studio

It did not have water in the fridge because water

Having a free bus to the beach

Good small shops
    • One-Bedroom Suite

Hot water is luke warm even at maximum heat.

Good small shops

It's clean and calm.
    • Deluxe Double Studio

The price not clear. No parking.

It's clean and calm.

So so
    • Standard Twin Room

Bathroom was not good. WiFi was poor.

Like nearby Pakistani restaurant