Reviews of Al Manar Hotel Apartments

Hor Al Anz East at the corner 24th and 9th street near Al Qiyadah Metro Station, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#209 of 318 Holiday rentals in Dubai

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

The housekeeping staff were having sweat smell. The mattress was horrible and Deshaped. Food was average. Shower pipe was leaking and the bathroom is old.

The staff are helpful.

• Studio

the breakfast was not so good but after we meet the manager, he provides other solution and i founded his help amazing.

The room is big, quiet even on weekend!!!

• Studio

Yes there is someone called rakish khomar in service section,he was very helpful with me and gave me what I want exactly from him,I really thank him so much for what he did to me, and I hope the administration of hotel appreciates him for his excellent services

• Studio

I cannot think of any inconvenience

The facilities in this hotel are very good. This hotel was nice surprise for us as we wanted to sleep over near airport only. The location near metro station and quite near the DXB airport meet our needs.

• Studio

Noise of ventilation inside the room and smell a little bad but it is ok and the bathroom must be upgraded

The wifi and the staff specially the guy mohamed sleiman he was really so kind person

• One-Bedroom Apartment

breakfast was awful, orange juice tasted like a diluted drink, there was a fly flying over the cupcakes. the bathroom stank all the time and there was an occasion where dirty water was coming out of the tap

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Almanar hotel is less than what the guest expect and more expensive than what the hotel serve. Anyway I don’t recommend this hotel for families.

I’m happy with the loading service so they take your stuff to/from the apartment.

• Studio

POOR Management. Special request for early checking - no one bothered replying to multiple emails sent to them. As a result after overnight flight had to spend over 6 in the lobby. Disgraceful. Will be writing to the UAE Tourism Authorities.

Lovable. Catering staff at breakfast was pleasent

• Studio

We booked this apartment because they were offering a free sauna and steam room. This was very important to us as we where taking our mother who really wanted to relax and unwind. We were very disappointed to see that both the sauna and steam room where under maintenance, although we never saw anyone actually doing any maintenance. It was a let down for us. Also, the washing machine door handle was broken.

The best things were that it had plenty of places to eat on the same road, it was close to all the local markets, had undergone parking

• Studio

Room smell of smoke, reception staffs are awful! No meet and greet on arrival at hotel. No courtesy.. Had to wait a long time to check in and check out..

Spacious room

• Studio

Stuff are really rood not supportive at all talking in bad attitude and they are really not professional in customer services, i called housekeeping and lady answer me as am the one who get the money from them no the one who bay they are really really bad staff

Only clean

• Studio

Nothing,,,, there was a broken chair before the check in ,,, when I did check out they didn't return 100AED deposit,,, and they want 500AED for the chair,,,, they were sooooo rude

• Studio

The TV channels are not familiar. No kiddies channel.

The WiFi is superfast, The bed is cool, the AC is superb, the cleanliness is top notch. The reception is warm, the staffs are great. Would definitely recommend.

• Studio

1. The receptionist (I guess he was a supervisor because he was the only 1 wearing suite with no name tag on) refused to accept my guest whom I made this booking for, at first he said the guest name is not matching with the name booking to turn out that he made a mistake between the account the booking was made from and the guest although the guest name area was very obvious, Then the same guy said the payment didn't go through as another lame excuse because the name on the card didn't match the name on the booking, again the card holder name was one of the guests and he forced my guest to pay the full amount + 100 AED as insurance to be paid in CASH ONLY and said he WON'T accept any debit nor credit cards. The same guy provided my guest with 1 bedroom flat instead of the studio with 2 separate beds and charged him 40 AED extra for price difference (which is cheap) with a king size bed instead of 2 beds which lead that my other guest didn't like and found himself another property. The receptionist I'm talking about was so rude to my guest and it seems he was trying to prevent the check-in process with lame excuses 2. Room services also was disaster. Due to cold weather we asked for a blanket because the bed sheets were not that cozy but until the day of check-out this request weren't fulfilled. We asked for another iron instead of the one that was there because that one was burning the clothes, Yet the guest had to go out with a wrinkled shirt that he had to stop at a laundry shop. 3. The plates were dirty we had to rewash them 4. One of the bathrooms water heater is not working but we didn't report it because we knew nobody will attend to that

1. They gave us a big 1 bedroom flat 2. One of the staff was so kind to us (regardless his intentions)

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Breakfast is not good and up to four star standard at all. Hardly any choices. Bathrooms need more professional finish. Just little more spending can take this property to real four star.

Check in was very good. All staff is excellent. Saleem at front desk. Aslam. Taizul. Singh and specially miss kunty. Staff always willing to help you. Rooms are very good size and clean.

• Studio

Service is veryyyyyyy bad .. after check in I tried to call the reception and he close the line on my face 3 times I called again and I start ask why u close the line and again he did that again.. on the mean time I ask for the room complimentary and evertime I call they said I will send now.. after 5 hours waiting I called again he inform me it's out of the stock. But the night shift guy I ask him at 11:20 and he sent me directly. Wash machine can open only by maintenance guy and to reopen u need to call maintenance also because it's broken.. I felt like I'm working hard instead to get a rest.. really disappointed..

Location only

• Studio

Hotel management do not care at all for loyal customers, I booked 5 nights and paid the amount in full, and due to emergency travel I had to leave after 4 nights the refused to give me back the extra paid night, also upon check in they wanted me to pay cash, as management is imposing a 3% extra charge if tou pay either by debit/ credit cards, though this is not clear and not stated in hotel agreement with booking.com, my issue is that hotel managemt is very bad and after spending a total of over 60 nights they don't care for loyal customers.

House keeping staff and reception staff

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

The breakfast is very basic with limited choices.

Nice location close to Dubai International Airport. Spacious clean apartment which is good option for transit night in Dubai.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Everything especially the staff (reception) vey bad attitude ( we did change the hotel because of irresponsible and irrespective of thin guy) wont come back ever and i will tell all the wirld about this bad hotel

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

This is the third time we have stayed at Al Manar and we were a little disappointed. The kettle in the kitchen did not work, We asked for a baby cot that was not provided, Breakfast had limited options, and the toilets in the room were stained. The cost of staying has not decreased but the standards have...

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Our rooms had no towels, no spare toilet paper and no bath map. When I made the booking, I rang the hotel and the staff promised us a complimentary airport drop off (but not pick up which I was happy with). But on check out, the staff told us that no complimentary transfer would be available and that we would have to pay for a taxi. The staff, although friendly, were useless at what they were doing. They were very slow and unsure of hotel checkin/checkout. procedures.

I did like the cost of the booking

• Studio

The AC.The controlling was not that easy for me.All the others were excellent.

My stay there was quite amazing. The staff were very warm and lovely. The breakfast was like a party. Anyway Africans are not used to buffet breakfast. Your services were excellent. However, some of the facilities in the room needs upgrading. For example the A.C.Thanks for hosting me.

• Studio

They force my family to stay in the room which they didnt like. My family told them that they will pay extra money due to uncomfortable room but they don't mind to change it.

Not to come back in that hotel...

• Studio

We still have to ask for the toiletries, there were no tissue, slippers when we came in the room. The Iron they provided in our room was defective.

Spacious, Its near the metro station and airport terminal 2

Reatauraunt slow service Food good

Staff excellent and room service was friendly and on time Reatauraunt a little slow but overall would use again excellent value

I WISH THE HOTEL CAN HAVE MORE TV CHANNEL AS IT IS LIMITED

i REALLY APPRECIATE THE ROOM CLEANSES BESIDE GOOD INTERNET CONNECTION & PROFESSIONAL STAFF AT THE HOTEL RECEPTION & HOUSE KEEPING STAFF. THIS PROPERTY IS ONE OF FAVORITE PLACES TO STAY AT IN DUBAI.

• Studio

I liked the facilities provided, the apartment was clean and in a quiet environment. It was also close to a metro station which made it easy to move around. The staffs were also very friendly and helpful.

• Studio

Half of the machines in the Gym required maintenance (i.e. were broken), plus the temperature of the Gym was 28 degrees upon entry for the duration of a 2 weeks stay, air conditioning was always off in the Gym presumable to save money. The cleanliness of the hotel was below standards. Shower head disgusting bath very dirty. There were no comfortable seats at all in the room and the mattress on the bed was well used, comfortable for sleeping but not for sitting up reading it was very hard. There are much nicer hotels in Dubai and my advice is spend a little more and avoid poor facilities and service and much disappointment at Al Manar.

Slept fine. Quite close to metro. Nice location.

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

The cleanliness (the bathroom towels supose to be in white color but unfortunately the color changed to grey)!! The Air condition was really bad for one of the bedrooms, the people who supose to sleep in that toom they slept in the living room, and when we informed the staff they said that none of the guests complained other than us, also they told us that at night they dont have any person available from the maintenance dep! The cleaners stole our food from our apartment and when I informed the receptionist & the manager they did not take any action. The last, the duty manager was soo rude with us and his name is Vikram, he didn't allow us to use the toilet which is in the reception area to change our clothes before going to the airport, he threatened us with police & was going to call them!!!! I have traveled to many countries and no one treated me with this way, I can't even believe that a person from GCC will be treated in this way in another GCC country. The humbleness & prostration were not expected at all in such a place! Soo disappointed 👎🏼 and will never book in this place again!!

The location, and the size of the apartment

• Studio

At 5:00 in the morning hotel staff opened my door to some stranger ( which they term a mistake) and the stranger cme inside room where me my kid nd wife were sleeping. Totally unacceptable 😬

• Studio

Cleanliness & functional... It's not a four start property.... My rating: two starr

Dirty surroundings. Sauna & steam non functional, wifi hardly works. Bad service...bad overall experience except for location.

• Studio

What was quite strange was that all the staff kept us asking to write them good evaluation at TripAdvisor with their names and to do it now. Even though their wifi was not working and we were in a hurry. The bathrooms were quite old and not as clean.

They didn't have a room we booked available so they upgraded us into the appartment. It was definitely huge, with 2 bedrooms, large livingooms and 2 bathrooms. We did not need this as we just transferred planes in Dubai and needed to take a short rest.

• Reviewed: 1 June 2017

• Studio

The extra charging from hotel for the maintenance which I really did not even do but they charged and got the amount which i cinsider it as a insult of the guest.

• Studio

Improve in the kitchen utensils provided, a frying pan will be good, blender, more plate, cutleries. Always include the small towel in bathroom

easy to the location, parking facilities,

• Reviewed: 14 March 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment

The only setback was the WiFi which was unstable, so it would be better to get your own local SIM card with internet.

Good location, close to Al Qiyadah metro station, supermarkets, mosque, and restaurants. The hotel had ample parking on two levels. The one bedroom apartment we had was tastefully furnished, with a fully-equipped kitchen. Service was reliable and helpful.

• Reviewed: 12 March 2017

• Studio

the breakfast should also be complementary for your frequent guests

The bed mattress is not comfortable, unless you put a comfortable mattress, you need to put two mattress, sleeping on the bed you already gave me it heart my back

• Reviewed: 4 March 2017

• Studio

I would request Management to pre-pone their GYM opening hours. 8am is a bit too late for a business traveler. Would be nice to have a water, a wall clock and towel available in gym.

During Gulfood International Exhibition in Dubai, to have a desired room at around US$ 100 plus taxes and get a neat clean room with comfortable bed, shower and well maintained sanitation, good in room wifi, and a decent breakfast with variety everyday, a gym, a swimming pool and a location 5 minutes away from metro and a neighborhood with good restaurant, convenient store, pharmacy, clinic, laundry, exchange bureau - all this put together plus a very helpful courteous staff is equal to a fantastic value for money deal. I would need to mention that efforts and hospitable treatment of Zubia at Frontdesk, Joanne in Restaurant, Fakhrouddin the Sudanese guy in Concierge, Udithya the Sri Lankan guy in Gym realy grabbed my attention, Impressive!!

• Reviewed: 1 March 2017

• Studio

maybe they can put coffee bags in the room, there was bottle of water, but no coffee. but I survived even without that. you have market very close.

got upgrade to one bed room apartment, 5 min walk to metro station and about 17-20 min to terminal 2. lot of restaurants, pretty busy neighborhood, but the room was so quiet and bed so comfy. no bar which is good, overall pleasant stay. will come back again.

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

• Studio

One thing that I'd like to mention about is the noise. There seemed to be a maintenance/construction work going on one morning which my company and I weren't informed about. We heard drills quite audible and loud, for at least more than 10 munutes. The night before We were back at the hotel very late and were tired, however, we were woken up early because of the noise. I could not understand how such thing was not informed to the guests prior to the event, especially when hotel is a place where people should be able to rest and sleep at different times of the day without disturbance. I would have expected a better management for maintenance works in a hotel and wish it doesn't happen to other people who might stay there.

The location was very good, I liked the fact that the metro station was nearby.

• Reviewed: 10 February 2017

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Some of the staff seemed to have attitude in helping out about things- like the girl behind the counter had no patience to answer my questions and told me it will take at least 40 minutes for me to have a room. I was getting myself ready to go out instead of hanging out in the lobby, took a lot of trouble to repackage my bags in the lobby then less than ten minutes later she is like room is ready. She could have told me to wait five minutes instead of seeing me repack, ask questions on where to go etc. with great difficulty. Toilets and bathrooms not cleaned - one of the toilets was not even clean!

Huge apartment. Very spacious and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

As a loyal customer I’ve been staying at Al Manar Hotel Apartments whenever I’m visiting Dubai for every 3 months. My family were felt uncomfortable about the apartment which they lived us. I requested to change this apartment but I surprised their answer that there is no available apartment, and at the same time 2 family members were on reception desk for checking out! I felt so bad how they do this to such customer! That was really bad experience. A day before check out, we experienced water coming out from one of the toilet and was spread to the entire rooms!

• Reviewed: 25 January 2017

• Studio

Sometimes was problem with towels (was not enough) and wi fi signal

Location is very nice , clean quiet. Near to the metro, supermarkets, beach and airport. The hotel is comfortable, the staff is friendly.

• Reviewed: 17 January 2017

• Studio

The reception stuff ...they never smile ..u fee that they are rude ...not flixable at all... I really hate them special the Indian ones ...the don't know how to smile for the guest

Everything really nice place to stay

• Reviewed: 26 October 2016

• Studio

We had a great stay on Al Manar Hotel Apartment. the room is very spacious and clean. had a good ambiance and you can rest for the whole night without any noise. For sure their will be next time to visit. Lots of likes to this Hotel Apartment. Thank you.

• Reviewed: 2 September 2016

There was no water for 6 hours (late night till late morning) although they put a worning but what do you whant the guest to do??? The staff response was too slow i had to go down to reception twice for the same issue?? The curtine in the shower bath too close that it wraps you when you have shower.. not comfortable at all..

• Reviewed: 31 August 2016

• Studio

Having to input the wifi code after every 24 hours, needed to go down to the reception every time to get it.

The comfort n welcoming staff, the food n the privacy.

• Reviewed: 9 August 2016

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

Rude receptionist. Was only given one access card although I'm renting a 2 bedroom apartment. Only one tissue box. Only two towels (2 rooms). No wifi router in the apartment. No batteries in the TV remote control. It's as if they have chopped budget by half.

Excellent location in Deira.

• Reviewed: 22 June 2016

• Studio

No key have been provided to me If i want to enter my room, i have to call the security every time They don't clean the room on daily basis Facilities is terrible

location only

Stayed in May 2016

• Studio

The food was cold and the bathroom was really nasty mold all over the bathroom water was cold and the washing machine did not work.

Nice and clean

Good

• Studio

Rooms are clean and look like a home

everything

Neatly

Service is good

• Studio

I have been to many four Star hotels more luxurious than it

Cleanliness and quieteness the staff are friendly and helpful

• Two-Bedroom Apartment

I have been charged for WiFi wheas during booking it was showing free.

Clean , location

All

Excelent hotel

Northing

I like over all

• Studio

The stuff are very good and helpful

• Studio

Good location, parking and friendly staff. Price was good and the facilities inside the room were great.

• Studio

Sometimes the wifi is slow but tolerable.

Relaxing and quiet place.

• Studio

Inspite taking advance of room rent being taken for the no of days you stay and than againg asking for 100 dhs advance does not look good

Every thing

Expensive

Car park

bath room very very bad

very bad hotel

• Studio

Gym hours - the gym only opened from 8am and closed at 8pm and i love to work out early morning before i start my day

Comfortable

Food

Old bathroom & week WiFi

Quite

• Studio

Expensive And bad hotel for every thing

Its very expensive And the facilities bad

• Studio

I had to pay extra on arrival. Apparently bookings.com didnt have the right price. One bed was quite old and dipped

Old furniture.

The location is excellent.

Browse Al Manar Hotel Apartments traveller photo gallery