Reviews of Al Manzel Hotel Apartments

Zayed The 1 St Street, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

#51 of 127 hotels in Abu Dhabi

Excellent for a perfect family stay.

Nothing to say.

It is in the vital place of the city Abu Dhabi. Very big rooms to stay with family for long. All facilities available for one perfect family. The staffs are very good. I got free upgraded room. Totally excellent for family stay.

The bathroom was very clean.
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

The room was not thoroughly cleaned, I saw some dusts on the table and on the other furnitures. Carpet should have been shampooed and cleaned. I saw some stains on the bed sheet too. I had to request for the TV to be changed. The TV in the room has some issues with the color, no amount of adjustments worked. The hotel needs to replace that TV.

The bathroom was very clean.

-Naeem the manager was very accommodating, giving us a free...
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

(studio) -Fridge didn't work well & was v. small -No oven in kitchen-factor this in if you're staying for a while -Every time we ordered a taxi directly from the hotel they would forget to book it-not a huge problem as taxis easy to get from outside -Larger supermarkets a bit further away (~10min. taxi ride-i.e. not easily walk-able) -Had a problem with room cards for the first room we stayed in-but not an issue for the second

-Naeem the manager was very accommodating, giving us a free upgrade on our room and late checkout (by 3 hrs) -Getting a taxi outside the hotel was very easy -Beds very comfortable -Hypermarkets nearby

Good for a short stay.
    • Premier One-Bedroom Suite

Shower kept flooding--the floor of the bathroom was soaked. Iron didn't work--but we got a replacement.

Good for our two night stay, but definitely not comfortable enough for three people to stay longer. The shower kept flooding, and there aren't any mirrors in the living space which made it hard for my travel partner (who was sleeping on the pullout couch) to get ready in the mornings.

Excellent property with excellent facilities and super friendly/helpful staff. Perfect location.
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

The gym and swimming pool are quite small. The gym also has very limited equipment - although it wasn't very busy (only ever had max of 2-3 people in the times I used it).

The super friendly and helpful staff. I arrived quite early due to early flight and the attendant at the desk was very helpful in letting us check in very early (8am) - so I am indeed very grateful for this. The rooms and facilities inside were top notch. Every essential item provided. Rooms also quite spacious and clean. WiFi connectivity is very good too. Location of this property is awesome. Very close to various restaurants and supermarkets and malls (including the Abu Dhabi mall). All in all very pleased and satisfied customer.

Perfect for groups and families
    • Premier One-Bedroom Suite

Pool was quite small, parking is very difficult. We were actually fined for parking in a residential spot. Only way is to pay for valet.

Spacious, clean rooms. Complete with kitchen ameneties. We actually cooked breakfast for the group. Staff were very friendly and accommodating. Was given late check out til 1pm.

The hotel has been in use for some time.
    • Deluxe Studio Suite Plus

The hotel has been in use for some time. Our room was comfortable and clean, but in furniture and over all the room you can really detect traces of hard use.

The hotel has been in use for some time. But in general, the hotel is indeed in line with its value and even easily exceeds it. Our room was spacious and the beds were comfortable. The room was cleaned well. The roof top pool and gym are very nice and useful. Location is good. Less than 30 dirhams you can take a taxi and drive for example the Marina Mall. The hotel's breakfast is on the hotel level and it is very tasty. Within walking distance (500m) there are plenty of food shops and fast food restaurants. A small well-kept park called Electra Park is across the street. And in the park, after 3 o'clock, children had the opportunity to use a bouncy castle for a small fee.

Nice room very clean . Al manzel hotel apartment is the best in abu dhabi i love it
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

Nice staff thanx ms rasha and thanx mr mohammed reservation team keep it up . The front desk welsie is very rude and he make my checkin so bad other front dest soooo nice i like that team thank you so much

Nice hotel

Home from home, couldn’t feel any more comfortable!!
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

A few more kitchen tools and crockery, also suitable micro wave equipment, and tea-towels

Comfortable bed, plenty of hot water, power shower was excellent, tele in bedroom as well as tele in lounge. The means to prepare food in the equipped kitchen, serviced on a daily basis with fresh bedroom linen and bathroom towels, two loos, comfortable lounge sofas, plentiful storage space, ie wardrobes and drawers. Could not wish for more.

OTHER THING JUST FINE

THEIR STAFF LESS CONSIDERATION SPECIALLY WITH THE WOMAN AND CHILDREN, WE MUST WAIT FOR FEW HOURS TO DO CHECK IN..EVEN WE HAVE OTHER ROOM IN SAME HOTEL, FOR THE FUTURE HOPEFULLY THEY WILL HAVE MORE CONSIDERATION SPECIALLY WITH WOMAN WITH CHILDREN.

SPACIOUS , CLEAN AND GOOD AMMENITIES, WILL RECOMMEND TO OTHER FRIENDS.

This Hotel generally very good , has big space ,clean and and I may recommend it to my friends

`they didnt consider either I am with family specially with children who was waiting from 4 am till 10am to wait for early checked in..at least they should consider to give one room for a family as I did other booking at same day and same time and with children.

The Hotel is clean and have huge space very good for family, it is good for recommendation to stay here.

Very roomy and good looking apartment.
    • Premier One-Bedroom Suite

The room was a bit dark/gloomy for my liking. Not too much sunlight coming in and dark furniture. The neighbourhood was not the best in Abu Dhabi. I would not choose a hotel there again.

Very roomy and well equipped room. Good beds.

Good overall experience
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

The room was kind of stuffy when we first got in but after a while the AC was high n it was ok!

Very spacious rooms with everything required available!

Great place to stay for short to long stays with well appointed and equipped apartments.
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

Two different cards for Lift Access and Room Key.

Good staff, nicely appointed room and well equipped kitchen with usual items like Refrigerator, Washer/Dryer, Microwave, hotplate and cookware. Free WiFi.

Lovely clean place
    • Premier One-Bedroom Suite

The room was booked for 4 people - They put an additional single bed in the room for 1 person and a sleeper couch for the second person but there was no bedding and the bed had not been unfolded upon our arrival

Lovely clean place

Birthday Disaster!
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Very Poor and Really bad, disaster customer service. Horrible experience in this hotel. We will never ever visit this hotel apartment, never again. Staff did not give consideration to guests and charged us a lot for one night. We will never recommend this hotel to anyone.

Nothing! Everything was bad. From the reception, to the bell boy up to the manager. Everyone was rude and unapologetic, inconsiderate human beings. They really spoiled my special day!

WON'T GO BACK AGAIN
    • Premier One-Bedroom Suite

No car park at property you have to hand the car key to valet car park to park the car far from the hotel and they are not responsible for any damage or lost of items during the time they use the car also the beds wasn't comfortable and short of one bed which i had to sleep on couch, bed sheet was bloody during our stay no room service for two days period.....

Friendly Staff, Prime location, value for money and good onsite restaurant food
    • Premier One-Bedroom Suite

Though booked non-smoking room, but still smelled cigarette inside the room

Friendly Staff, Prime location, value for money, Large spacious room and good onsite restaurant food

Room is very spacious and has a sofa.
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

The gym could use another biking machine. Stretching machine would be nice to have too.

Room is very spacious and has a sofa. Guests can cook their own food. Stove, pots and pans are provided. TV has HDMI port and accessible to laptop for better viewing.

Good Value - Helpful and Friendly Staff
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

A bit of a strange smell on the the landing of the guest room floor we stayed on.

Great spacious room. Very nice breakfast with individual coffee pots (‘a nice touch rarely seen these days’). Breakfast room staff very polite, attentive and professional.

Clean apartment, good parking service
    • Premier One-Bedroom Suite

Our sofa was broken already, hotel supervisor checked it but no amendment or change was made. No solution at all. Fortunately we stayed 2 nights only.

Clean apartment, good parking service

Great value - warm and welcoming staff, home comforts, great breakfast
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

Sometimes difficult to get a taxi at front of hotel.

Room spacious and comfortable. Good valet parking service and friendly welcoming reception team. Great breakfast, liked having individual pots of coffee. Nice Egg Station at breakfast.

Very good
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

No bar and breakfast not inclusive

A little detracted from the city centre and Corniche but very local to Abu Dhabi Mall. Good room facilities and very clean.

Its my birthday but they ruin everything.thank you mr naem for ruining my bday.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

The assistant manager called mr naem his on duty on a night shift on october 14 his very rude,raisinghis voice to my friends. No respect for woman,racist. We understand your rules but please respect gender,nationality ,your so racist.hope there will be an action taken by the management of this hotel.I hope this will be posted so that people will avoid this assistant manager.don't deal with him he will never assist you.racist.

Assistant manger called mr.naem is on duty on that night.I don't know why he became an assistant manger with that attitude.his a racist.

Hotel with best value for money in Abu Dhabi! Excellent Team
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

This was our second stay within a span of 10 days. And front desk staff "Krishna" was quick to remember us. He upgraded our room from a studio to one bedroom. Excellent customer service! We will be coming back for sure

Big apartament but tired and dirty room.
    • Premier One-Bedroom Suite

Reception staff were not really friendly. Dirty walls,shower was leaking through the glass door on the floor.The 4 th person didn't get linen only a blanket(apparently they don't have linen for a sofa bed)The website photo showed different room from the one we got it.The curtains were very dusty.

Big apartament,close to main shopping mall.

Was ok for a few nights sleep, but I would not stay there again.
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

The staff was rude, did not allowed my guests to visit me to my room just to get their bag before they leave. There was a constant bad smell from the uncleaned AC filters. I ended up paying way more than estimated by booking.com

Overall room looks good, beds are comfy and room size is decent.

Excellent staff. Spacious rooms. Close to shopping centres.Very goog value
    • Deluxe Studio Suite Plus

Excellent apartment. Everything that you could wish for in the kitchen including washing machine The reason that we did very little walking was that the temperatures at that time of the year are in the mid forties.

Good one!
    • Deluxe Studio Suite Plus

I stayed in 1BHK but the fridge was too small for me and my family. TV is very small, possibly 32inch or less.

Cozy place, valet parking (paid though), friendly stuffs, neat and clean.

Bad bad bad stay ever in my life
    • Premier One-Bedroom Suite

We booked smoking room and when we smoked 2 cigratee the fire alarm goes on and they started yelling just one cigratee and such big issue

I hate the hotel and the staff

I want to thankful...Almanzel hotel for being great hotel it was our first tym to check in...but so nice n...
    • Deluxe Studio Suite Plus

Ur kitchen ware Ur bed bathroom Ur staff for housekeeping was good service.but at ur reception some of them not approachable to d client.

I like the kitchen ware to use it... All was new n cooking ware was good easily to used. But f possible that ur Refrigerator provide it big...

• Reviewed: 9 June 2017

Good staycation
    • Deluxe Studio Suite Plus

had a challenge with Wi-Fi reception, which was resolved after sometime

Spacious room, was upgraded from Studio to One bedroom, kitchen facilities are much better compare to other hotel-apartment in city

• Reviewed: 4 June 2017

The Hotel is very accessible and safe.
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

Only the timings of Swimming pool. It will start at 10am which was too hot for a toddler to swim.

The Hotel is very accessible and safe. Walking distance to COOP and Abu Dhabi Mall. Our room was upgraded in a bigger room. The kitchen was fully equipped.

Family friendly hotel apartment great for overnight stay visiting Abu Dhabi city
    • Deluxe Studio Suite Plus

One chair was having a defect (one stand damaged with nails out) almost had my son fall off. Whilst we were rushing to check out missed to inform the reception team, but the damage is pre-existing - so would be good for the hotel to check on facilities from time to time - safety first.

Value for money! Early check in accommodated and late check out extended for an hour - thanks. Kitchen facilities available and other extras on request. Would be great to have free parking -- but nonetheless having a paid valet parking facilities available for a fee of AED15 is better than none.

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

Worst Experience for me and my friends
    • Premier One-Bedroom Suite

The security guard and staffs are not very welcoming and unfriendly. I am the main guest I already said my name I was already on the lift when the guard followed me, I even showed him my own room key still he insisted to question me. I understand hotel policies, what I am trying to say is the name of the guest, the emirates ID copy is in the reception once asked I answered already no need to hoard me because you wasted already my time when I was there to relax not to get upset. The guard even called the manager for this incident which he could have handled gracefully. I would not recommend this hotel for group of friends who wants to celebrate or relax over the weekend you will just stress yourself. In terms of value for money its okay, but for the service it is very poor. Hotel apartment is one place for social events like simple birthday celebration with group of friends but this staffs made it one of the worst day ever.

The room is big enough

• Reviewed: 27 May 2017

4.0
    not happy during stay.
    • Premier One-Bedroom Suite

Receptionist dont give more information about fees for visitors. from check in. there is 35dhs noted in every visitors and we ddnt know if past midnight. it will become 100dhs. this isnt mistake of the guess. our visitor ddnt make it inside and his from dubai. we are very disappointed. lack of information. receptionist should inform guess for rules nd regulations properly to avoid issues.

• Deluxe Studio Suite

booking dont give us the exact information like the price of room in website 235 but when i reched the hotel they charged me 301 ???? and this is unfair coz your not clear with us.

standers room

• Reviewed: 18 May 2017

great as normal hotel is always comfortable staff very pleasant.
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

We had a problem with fridge ,it wasn't cool enough ,it was changed so all was good in the end ,l believe. Things like that should be checked before. Hand

I have stayed in hotel a few times before its comfortable and staff friendly .

• Reviewed: 23 April 2017

Smells cigarette on the entire floor
    • Premier One-Bedroom Suite

We requested for 2 rooms (non smoking) adjacent to each other but no available.. so we ended up with rooms adjacent but on smoking floor which is frustrating bec i have kids 6 months and 5 yrs old and both are coughing. Even if i requested for the non smoking days before our check in still request was not granted... thats make me feel unsatisfied 😕

Rooms are clean. Kitchen equipped with all kitchenware needed for cooking.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

Location, cheap valet parking.
    • Deluxe Studio Suite Plus

Really dirty, and very smelly. Bedsheets and blanket were smelling horrible, dirty carpets and furniture, as well as an unusable bathroom.

Location, cheap valet parking.

• Reviewed: 26 March 2017

Great studio apartment

Everything was great!

My husband and I stayed in the hotel for 10 days and I can't say anything but compliments about this place. It's in the Tourist Club area hence there are lots of shops and restaurants nearby. Abu Dhabi Mall is 10 minutes walk from the hotel. Corniche beach is 10 minutes drive from it. The room was specious with a very comfortable king bed. It had a small kitchenette area, quite well equipped (microwave, fridge, cooker, washing machine). The staff was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay in this hotel again.

• Reviewed: 25 March 2017

4 nights in Abu Dhabi

Everything was good

Staff very helpful, pool area small but nice ( on the roof.) plenty of shops in the area and a few minutes walk to Abu Dhabi mall. Room very large with two bathrooms.

Good pleace make it your choice in abudabi
    • Deluxe Studio Suite Plus

I'm long stay one month now and I let my company convesed to deal for long periods with this good hotel the reception make so match disturb last week when payment for one day was late.. It distriyed all my good memories and staying in hotel.. I believe for coutmerwho staying long periods must gave him a chance in logistics way not keep disturbing whole day.... The other think when I put no distirb sign even the recipient was keep calling. Thank you

• Reviewed: 5 March 2017

Staff, valet park service, close to malls,laundries...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

3 twin bed option is not avilable even in their large apartments & the sofa bed is not good

Staff, valet park service, close to malls,laundries,barber's etc..

• Reviewed: 25 February 2017

Always the first choice for a hotel stay in AD
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Been here many times of the years... I see nothing to dislike the place.

I like everything! Food and Service and It's very Clean and Friendly Reception all the Time!

• Reviewed: 22 February 2017

Great value for price!
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

Great location, massive room with great value for the price. Valet parking available at a reasonable cost and very strong wifi everywhere! Highly recommend!

• Reviewed: 14 February 2017

Wonderful place.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Customer service slightly lower in front desk.... but housekeeping and room service excellent as usually.

Lovely place and always a home away from home.

• Reviewed: 7 February 2017

Excellent hotel, fantastic value for the money
    • Deluxe Studio Suite Plus

Room was fantastic, the staff very courteous, helpful and professional! The room had a full bedroom, 1 and 1/2 baths, large living area with 2 sofas, a kitchenette with a microwave and a washer/dryer. Well maintained and kept spotless by the housekeeping staff. It was as quiet as a mouse! All this for less than $100/night!

• Reviewed: 19 January 2017

Exceptional for a Hotel Apartment
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Reception Staff needs improvement.

The room size is big, and can accommodate more people. The room has a complete kitchenware. Room service staff was fast and reliable. Valet parking staff were great and very helpful all the time.

• Reviewed: 15 January 2017

Fantastic clean apartment hotel and big modern rooms
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Everything was great the TV channels were ok. But not important when on holiday

The hotel was stunning. I definitely recommend the one bedroom apartment. We had one child and lots of space with extra bed. Fantastic location. Surrounded by malls and all the top hotels. We had a fab time

Crappy hotel
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

The staff had No sense of customers needs or any idea of what is customer service. No one serves you a glass of water as you arrive. Forget a welcome drink. No one accompanied to the room to show how appliances have to be operated and where is what. Got a smelly room. Area around the hotel is dirty and other guests of this hotel and other apartments stand below the hotel building and smoke all of the time. The space outside the hotel has a sewage dumping carriage which stinks as you step out and walk outside. Area is not good. Pathetic!

Size of the room was pretty big and good for 2 adults and 2 children but thats the only positive.

• Reviewed: 27 December 2016

An OK hotel. Not worth the money
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

The Behavior of the Staff, especially the Lady receptionist was a bit rude, Why they do not provide complimentary water at the day of the checkout is a mystery, I have never faced this issue in any other hotels. That really pissed me off.

The Room

• Reviewed: 24 December 2016

Location and worth for the money

The room small not for 3 guest they will provide extra bed which make no place

The stuff friendly the room clean, the location very good and internet fastw

• Reviewed: 20 December 2016

friendly staff, good location - close to public beaches,...
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

gym equipment a bit old, pillow in bed was very uncomfortable, some english TV channels would be good as well

friendly staff, good location - close to public beaches, close to Abu Dhabi Mall, big comfortable room

• Reviewed: 15 December 2016

Fair ..
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

bathtub is too small even to take a shower in it. Food from room service is not worth the price of it. either you cook or order outside food, it will be cheaper and tastier.

• Reviewed: 1 December 2016

Good location, rather spacious
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

Service could be better. We booked a room with twin bed, but we got a double. It took time and effort to get the room we requested for.

Good location, rather spacious

• Reviewed: 30 November 2016

Great Hotel Apartments.
    • Deluxe Studio Suite Plus

The night manager who never greets you or speaks to you when you come in at 2:00am. Staff doesn't talk loud enough to be heard across the counter, like they're afraid of the night manager. Door to freezer was broken.

The rooms are very nice. The staff is not as friendly and supportive as they used to be, or like other hotels. They will not go out of their way to provide a +1 customer experience- simply check you in, give you a key. Valet parkers areexceptionally good as well as housekeeping. The kitchenette.

• Reviewed: 26 November 2016

location was good !
    • Premier One-Bedroom Suite

There was some noise from the other room no sound proof in the hotel i guess. No free parking

location was good ! a lot of shops and restaurants were there around the hotel. Abu Dhabi mall near to the hotel you can reach it by 7 mins walking .a pit far from Yas mall

• Reviewed: 25 November 2016

Needs improvement

With reference to my late check-out request in which I have been charged the hotel manager stated that if he extends a late check out at no charge to me then all the other guests has to wait. So you mean you could not sort this small things for your would be regular guests? What is hospitality for you? is it just a one night stay or would you rather flex a bit and have a returning guest on a regular basis, have more guests referred to you by your satisfied guests and build a positive impression as a truly hospitable accommodation for your hotel? I felt like if i were to stay there again, id be stressed having to hurry myself out or id be charged, how does it feel for a guest?? NOT a relaxing stay indeed. I suggest that you think like a guest, put yourself in the guests position this is what well-experienced hotel managers do.

Cleanliness of the room

• Reviewed: 7 November 2016

I recommended the hotel to my friend.
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

I recommended the hotel to my friend. so I booked a studio room for him. and he told me that he really like room specially the kitchen facilities. the staff in the reception where helpful during his stay. Looking forward to stay in your property again. Keep up the good work in making your guest happy and satisfied.

• Reviewed: 4 November 2016

The room was clean and equipped.
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

I stayed in many hotels in AUH and DXB but this is the only hotel that charged me 40 AED/hour for late check-out. everything seem to be charged extra like the parking. if your hotel does not provide an onsite parking then its not the guests fault that you'd charge extra for the parking off site. It is your responsibility to provide the parking space, that is why you are a hospitality company first of all. The internet didnt seem to work well during my stay.

The room was clean and equipped. Staff are good with what they do, the bell boysand the reception. I got an upgrade thanks to the Filipina receptionist

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

The bed was not comfortable at all.
    • Deluxe Studio Suite Plus

The bed was not comfortable at all. Needed a little extra padding and we had twin beds that were put together to make the double bed, so during the night the beds separated creating a large gap

• Reviewed: 3 November 2016

Comfy apartments, excellent reception, room service and pool staff. My first choice in abu dhabi.
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

The kettle was leaking water in room 1303. Water from shower was a little cold.

I liked the fact that it was so comfortable. Looked forward too going back too the room after going out.

• Reviewed: 31 October 2016

Very clean; great cost-benefit
    • Deluxe Studio Suite Plus

Nearby area is poor of options for breakfast and especially for dining, so don't wait until it's too late - after 10 pm, you won't find anything opened! Abu Dhabi is a city to be explored by car; otherwise, public transport system might leave you waiting on a bus stop for a long time under a 40ºC Sun - consider renting a car, it's cheap.

Very good cost-benefit! Staff was helpful and kind all the time, providing good information on the city and making my stay as pleasant as possible. The room was very large with plenty of kitchen equipment and a washing machine - all working and with a good maintenance aspect; coffee and tea were free and refilled every day. The bed was big and comfortable, and furniture was both useful and elegant; big windows gave us a nice and clear vision of the block, and could be properly covered by long shades. I didn’t include breakfast in my reservation, which I later regretted once nearby areas are poor of options, and recommend you do so.

• Reviewed: 22 October 2016

location, price,
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

the policy for 35 dhs per person even if a friend will just go there & bring something or stay for a little while. absolutely a thumbs down!

location, price,

• Reviewed: 13 October 2016

Al'Manzel Hotel is a home outside home, awesome

I didn't spot one yet.

To be realistic is that place you can't call home but it leaves you with the memories of been at home. They are superb!!!

• Reviewed: 11 October 2016

Dirty!
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

Very dirty. Poor housekeeping services. Bathroom ceiling keeps on falling. I careless what to say coz will never book in this hotel again.

Only the location

• Reviewed: 3 October 2016

very nice property
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

Pool attended not giving proper instructions,everything we have to ask form him. Specially sauna area. He's always with the phone.

Very friendly staff with warm well come. The apparent very spacious,clean and fully equipped. Very near to most of the tourist destinations. Very nice place for the holiday makers.

• Reviewed: 2 October 2016

good location near to abu dhabi mall.
    • Deluxe Studio Suite Plus

i would suggest to put slippers inside the rooms, and maybe some additional pillows instead of 3 pillows maybe they can make it to 4 pillows😄

good location near to abu dhabi mall. spacious rooms with complete kitchenette.

• Reviewed: 29 September 2016

Nice, Clean and Convinient

There's a water coming out from the ceiling of the comfort room, It's like there's a rain inside. it's maybe of the air condition. We forgot to report/tell them that day.

what you see is what you get.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2016

spacious rooms.
    • Deluxe Studio Suite

it will be better if you put a timings for visitors. I was upset when your not allowing my friends to go up in the room. and misleading information such as I have called several times to check why your holding them to in the reception.payment will be there. they can pay. but still your not alowing them. what's the point of having two rooms then upgraded 1 room.? not good. I worked in 5 star hotEl before and it's not like this. manager told us no room available since my friends wants to get a room instead so they can visit me.then receptionist gave us 1 room .. which is which?anyway thanks to receptionist on duty..

spacious rooms..

• Reviewed: 28 August 2016

Good location for exploring Abu Dhabi
    • Deluxe Studio Suite Plus

The lobby cafe was not open once during my stay.

Good central location. Rooms are spacious clean & comfortable. Staff very helpful. Valet Parking.

• Reviewed: 7 August 2016

awesome
    • Deluxe Studio Suite Plus

i just don't like the feeling that i get.. that im sleeping in the bed with the "DOOR' connecting to other room beside you...not comfortable enough ...

This is the second time i booked in this hotel..and again they upgraded my room from studio to one bedroom suite,,so again,, i got nothing to say,..two thumbs up

• Reviewed: 2 August 2016

My choice to live in Abu dhabi
    • Deluxe Studio Suite Plus

There's very little scope to critise this place, the staff makes sure of it. All amenities are taken care of. I would just probably appreciate if the knives were of better quality. But apart from that I'm in love with the place.

One of the many factors that amazes me about the apartment is how much attention to detail there was. Every aspect of the customers need was put first and done in elegance. It never felt like a hotel but more home than ever. The place was impeccable and the staff ever courteous and helpful.

i like all the staff of al manzel hotel and the receptionist...

everything is perfect

i like all the staff of al manzel hotel and the receptionist i think his name is welsy thanx to him

Browse Al Manzel Hotel Apartments traveller photo gallery