Reviews of Al Raha Beach Hotel 5 stars

Al Raha Corniche, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

#35 of 127 hotels in Abu Dhabi

Friendly staff every ready to help you out.
    • Double room with Gulf View

There was a small creek in the name of beach and that also can be used until 9 p.m. only. We can't use beach after 9 p.m. as they close the swimming pools so you can't go to the beach as well. I always like walking on the beach at night time with my wife. Pillows in the room were not comfortable. Somebody stole my swimming shots from their aqua medic pool's cupboard.

Room was very good with well maintained washroom. Staff has been exceptional through the hotel and its facilities. They were more than co-operative, helpful and friendly. They ensured our full comfort.

We have been visiting this hotel for ten years, but never again.
    • Grand Room with Gulf View

Our room was never cleaned and we had no drinking water. When we contacted the reception to let them know, there reply was "why is your room dirty & how many bottles of water would you like". Our room key wouldn't work on the second day, we asked two members of staff to ask for someone to let us into the room, however after around 30 minutes of waiting we had to go to reception ourselves only to be told that they hadn't been informed. Don't go to the Black Pearl unless you like loud music and scantily clad belly dancers (whatever happened to the relaxing quiet lounge with someone singing in the background).

Friendly staff in reception and general public areas.

starts with bad experience, then it’s start with perfect time.
    • Superior Room

Before booking, anyone should know that will pay more for breakfast and dinner for any child more than 6 years. Also, the inside pool for 18+ only, children not allowed to enter. In addition, kids club does not have bath for children, they should walk in the sun to reach the bath.

Location is perfect, staff was so nice, building itself is perfect.

A home away from home!!!
    • Double room with Gulf View

The staff are always so friendly at Al Raha. Justin the chef always made sure we were happy with our meals at dinner and always offered to cook up anything we wanted. Violet and Snehith took care of us at breakfast and dinner...offering our kids anything from ice creams to cold chocolate drinks and on our departure night we received special goodbye drinks from Violet. At Al Raha you make friends that look forward to welcoming you back. It was our 3rd time at the hotel and to our surprise we received a welcome fruit basket in our room as well as a 20 percent discount on our purchases throughout our stay at the pool bar and Serville restaurant. Needless to say we had a comfortable stay and WILL be going back!!!

Comfy bed
    • Superior Room

Lizards in hotel When checking out was told about 10 dirham fee per night not aware of this was not mentuoned at start

Comfy bed The view Bathroom features were nice

It was a nice stay
    • Double room with Gulf View

Underground parking, Size of The room, Balcony Tasty Food, Jacuzzi, Shuttle Bus to the Sheikh Zayed Mosque. Friendly staff, Very Clean.WiFi, Coffee, Tea Facilities in the room

Amazing 5* hotel
    • Deluxe Room with Gulf View

Drinks could have been included in dinner for half board guests. The view at the back of the hotel is currently of construction so could have been better.

The room and bathroom were very clean and comfy in the new wing of the hotel. Variety of food at breakfast and dinner is endless.

We have good accommodates this hotel thank u guy's ...
    • Superior Room

I been waiting 1 hour ,But its not a big deal because that day u have a lot of customers .The most important u have friendly receptionist and the all staff. Thank u so much soon i well come again God Bless you all🤗😇😇

We have good accommodates this hotel thank u guy's 👍👍👍👍💋💋

I love all facilities and also most of the staff they are...
    • Superior Room

I was so upset, i was added to requested to add another bed but they well not provide and i pay that .Hope it well not happen again ,because that day u have a lot of customer .Anyway im so thankful also you have sweet and friendly recipsionist her name Faye. But don't worry for sure i well come again together with my friends

I love all facilities and also most of the staff they are so kind and sweet 😘🤗

Very poor facilities but great food and service
    • Superior Room

The hotel facilities are extremely bad. They have only one small outdoor poor for the entire hotel which is crowded so much. The beach can't be called beach because it's some closed area with stable water, do not recommend to swim there. The drinks are pricey for this place. The check in and out take forever so you waste good deal of time.

The stuff is amazing, especially Alyona who was very helpful in the restaurant, and Alexandra at reception who tried her best to make things faster. Room service is also great. The room we checked in had very nice design. The quality of food is high and the variety is good.

The good, the bad and the unfortunate.
    • Superior Room

The room smelt of smoke. The buffet - whilst a large choice - was poor quality. The kids pool is just part of the adults pool - so not relaxing. The spa prices were far more than advertised.

The size and layout of the room - huge, very well kitted out and great bathroom. Also, they arranged a cake for my birthday - fantastic service. The staff were friendly, attentive and very polite.

Excellent hotel with great facilities, amazing staff and top service
    • Superior Room

Everything was perfect. Nothing was too much trouble for the amazing, polite staff. This was by far the best hotel experience I have had. I used the valet service daily and my car was outside ready each morning. The breakfast was the best ever with plenty of choice to suit everyone.

Awesome )))
    • Superior Room

We stayed with my wife 5 days sweet update room and Hotel was so quiet and beautiful! So we staff also was perfect service and i just want to recommend that person which is made Awesome and Perfect service for us his name is Kanai from housekeeping guy thanks a lot for all we hope will come back again 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

The staff were great couldn’t do enough for you especially...
    • Double room with Gulf View

I booked a gulf view and because of construction going on there is no gulf view it’s just being divided with building work and water so very disappointed in that

The staff were great couldn’t do enough for you especially the pool bar staff they were so happy and attentive

EXTRAORDINARY! TOTALLY WORTH IT!

NOTHING :)

Our stay at Al Raha Beach Hotel was amazing. They really exceeded my expectation. The staff are amazing, the manager who assisted us was very professional. They have upgraded our room to a suite which is perfect as it was our 10th year anniversary. All our requests were also granted and given to us. Room service also was excellent. I love seeing their staff as they always flash a smile when they pass by you. IT WAS REALLY GREAT! My kids also loved it! We will definitely come back here. Everything was perfect!

I booked an all-inclusive package for a weekend, which was...

No complaints at all

I booked an all-inclusive package for a weekend, which was great value for all meals and drinks and with very nice room with balcony overlooking the pool and private beach and with a lovely bathroom

Relaxing stay
    • Deluxe Room with Gulf View

The main pool was closed during our stay. It was not updated in the website.

Indoor pool was great! The new wing is very nice, however a bit far from the main restaurant/pool.

Staff were very accommodating and helpful, most especially...
    • Double room with Gulf View

Nothing really, except, on the dinner buffet which was included in our booking, we had to pay for the drinks we ordered (we weren't expecting this as this would normally be included)

Staff were very accommodating and helpful, most especially Ms. Bhel from the reception desk. It was my daughter's birthday, and they help make it special, they even gave her a birthday cake, which was a bonus for us.

Fantastic Place, Great Location, Great Facilities, and will be back!
    • Superior Room

Had a great extended weekend in the Raha, Very good reception (Shanker, thanks) that upgraded the room which was fantastic. The beach and pool was amazing and with easy access to a pool bar. Facilities and abience was as beyond expectation. Immaculate rooms and the breakfast was perfect. Will stay again. AAA+++

The parking service
    • Superior Room

House keeper dont nok the door before open the room. No hot water in the bathroom, and we did changed the room but the problem still same.

The parking service

Breakfast was nice & chief was supervising himself to...
    • Deluxe Room with Gulf View

Staff became not professional at allll & some are even rude - for different shifts although we been to this hotel several times Pool not clean Over crowded in kids pool & big pool The divider part is not fair in the big pool as all the patients with kids where stuck in 1 one side & other side was almost 2 or 3 people

Breakfast was nice & chief was supervising himself to check every thing

Service quite poor not up the standard of a 5star hotel
    • Superior Room

Emy at the reception wasn't helpful at all,I strongly suggest to send her for a training on customer service to improve her knowledge, learn how to accomodation a guess specially with family and above all not to lose business, as we were about to book a hotel nearby when she told us that there was no room available. My family been travelling around the world but never come across such staff has very poor service in any of the hotels we have had stayed. Also, service at the restaurant needs improvement too, there was a long queue in a cooking area you have to wait your turn for literrally 20mins that was because only 1 chef attending for more than 10 guest in line.

Anwar did a great job by helping us to rebooked my booking, whereas, the guest relation named Emy in the reception didnt even offer or help us considering we have 2 small kids 4 & 1 year-old with us coming from Dubai. Anwar in conceirge service managed to help us and find solutions beyond to his role which deserved to be recognised for the exeptional job. I felt that he deserved to be working in a reception better than other. Anwar was so helpful and friendly. Samir the guest relations manager was so accomodating too.

Location ,connection to mall , cleanliness,
    • Superior Room

1 Windows locks damaged in family room might be risky for infants. 2 room was not ready for 1 hour after arrival. However they compensated it with upgrades.3 beach is average however swimming pool is very good.4 bathroom smell ing

Location ,connection to mall , cleanliness,

Very ordinary hotel
    • Superior Room

It says 5 star but no way. The room wasn't ready until 6pm. Very dated and old-fashioned design and the room was very cold. I raised the room temperature on the display but it stayed 18 degrees C for all day long.

There is an Irish bar next to it.

It was very busy and we have to wait for our room to be...
    • Double room with Gulf View

Children are not allowed in the indoor pool

It was very busy and we have to wait for our room to be ready even it is after check in time but the staff are very apologetic and nice.

I would visit again.
    • Double room with Gulf View

The pool and beach was under renovation so we didnt get to experience it. Should have varienty of food for dinner.

The rooms were spacious and tge staff were friendly.

A really nice family hotel to relax in
    • Grand Room with Gulf View

Emy on the front desk was polite enough but was addressing everyone else’s needs before mine even though I waited patiently in line for my turn, and when it was, three separate individuals rudely interrupted me and “asked for something quickly” which was never quick and I ended up waiting 20mins just to check in with 3 crying kids all under 5 yrs of age

Kids pool and outdoor play equipment. Also the extensive buffet which was all of excellent quality and taste

I like the receptionist guy , his name is Mrinal , he is...
    • Superior Room

dinner buffet was bad breakfast buffet extremely bad pool bar staff was not professional no towels at the pool. checked in @ 5 o'clock. children food especially the nuggets was not cooked well ) I already spoke with the restaurant manager and showed to him that the nuggets is still frozen from inside ) we waited around more than 40 mins to get a table on the breakfast and once we entered one lady came to us and informed us you have 10 mins to select what you want as the buffet will be closed. to be honest a try will not be repeated. you need to work on the rush time as it seems that you don't have this experience yet. go and see other hotels and you will see the difference. I hope that this comments will reach the hotel GM. thank you

I like the receptionist guy , his name is Mrinal , he is very helpful and polite and he helped me a lot.

50% good & 50% bad
    • Double room with Gulf View

I book a room to enjoy with my family + children but I got call from reception complain about the noise of my children.to next room very bad & very said ... if this facility rated good for family why we should get such calls.... FYI my older children 3 year old only .... very bad experience on this....

we like even with very high pressures on hotel team due to Eid but the staff don't lose there simile...good

Lovely stay for the whole family
    • Deluxe Room with Gulf View

Couldn't be helped - but the constuction going on opposite the hotel alters the feeling a little

We come back to this hotel time and time again. Perfect for the family, friendly staff and amazing breakfast.

We created some great memories at RAHA Beach to stay with us for Life time.
    • Deluxe Room with Gulf View

Pillows were extra soft. Every room should have combination of pillows to help guests choose their comfort levels.

Mrinal Kohli at the reception was great and helped us check for 11 of us. The rooms were pretty decent sized and the bathrooms were massive with all amenities. He even managed to get rooms next to each on same floor. We tried their body & soul spa and i highly recommend to all guests. the breakfasts spread was phenomenal and staff very courteous even though they were running full occupancy due Eid Holidays. I congratulate Raha group of maintaining exceptional service levels even in busy times. The pools were also big to accommodate the traffic. The Icing was the manager at checkout took valet cards and ensured our cars were waiting for us as we exit. will definitely visit again.......

best for family
    • Deluxe Room with Gulf View

not that I didn't like but its just that when we visited the hotel, the main pool was under construction. Have enjoyed the other facilities such as Jacuzzi and spa and the indoor pool.

Spot the flowers and petals the maintenance/cleaners are putting in corners and mini areas and to accentuate any furniture. This really makes me feel that they are really into the details. I think that the hotel really needs to congratulate the housekeeping for a spot free hotel. Breakfast is good especially with all types of honey. a lot of healthy options. Croissant though needs to be changed. Staff is highly recommended start from the first one who greeted you in the entrance.

Happy Customer
    • Superior Room

The towels they give us (the yellow striped towel) in the pool/beach area smells really bad.

They have fast check-in and check-out, the staff in reception are all smiles even if they were very busy. The room was clean, with rose petals on the bed which is very romantic. My son loves the pool and beach, they have kids pool area which makes it pefect for family staycation. The life guards in the kids pool area was very attentive and he make sure that kids are safe. The breakfast is superb, I met a very friendly and lovely staff in the coffee station. I must say that all staff here are well trained and all smiles which makes your stay memorable and makes you want to come back because you know that you are well taken care of.

First of all i would like to recommend the hotel!
    • Double room with Gulf View

First of all i would like to recommend the hotel! Beautiful location , very welcoming staff, helpful ! Very caring i got a hand burn and the assistance was very quick !The food was great! Lots of activities and gifts for kids! We had a great stay! We will visit again for sure Thank you!!

Nice getaway!
    • Superior Room

The check in was smooth. The hotel was very nice enough to provide flowers and an amazing complimentary cake for my husband's birthday. The room was nice and huge. Good pool and children's play facilities.good sauna, steam room, gym, Jacuzzi

Bad experience this year

Dental kit was not available. After 9 pm there is nothing to do in al raha beach resort. No mobile charger available in the room. Room was not very well cleaned l. There was cigarette smell in the room when we came. Tv was not working. Ac was not cooling much.

Cleanliness was brilliant.
    • Superior Room

Stayed here previously and loved it, however this time was a massive disappointment. Staff were rude and tried to over charge on many occasions. Were told couldn’t book restaurant as was overbooked even though half board so had to argue it which shouldn’t have been questioned. Pool staff were obviously very understaffed as took a long time for even one drink. Very dissapointed

Cleanliness was brilliant. Cleaners were very friendly and polite

6.0
    Disappointing i have stayed there many times & recieved good service this time it was inconsistent
    • Deluxe Room with Gulf View

They normally have kids buffet in the hotel this was not present . Life guards were very officious to the point of being rude over swimwear and drinks in the pool there seem to be some issues with this being managed consistently

Some of the staff are very helpful and go the extra mile to assist you.

The property is very clean, the rooms are spacious, the...
    • Double room with Gulf View

The swimming pool was not temperature controlled so on a hot day it was really hard to chill by the pool. The beach is not an option either so we were left with no choice but stay indoors. Despite the pool bar staff’s efforts to keep up with the high demand, we had to wait for 45 min for 3 drinks.

The property is very clean, the rooms are spacious, the staff is kind and friendly. The furniture is a bit tired but yet very clean.

One of my favorite places to go locally to relax
    • Double room with Gulf View

The staff is very courteous specifically would like to mention 2 guest relations staff who we interacted with.. Mr. Iresh and Mr. Mrinal.. they were sweet, accommodating and helpful.. the hotel is very clean and the rooms in the old wing are very very big which we loved. I have stayed at the property 3 times and wouldnt mind booking again.. i keep looking out for their offers and discounts... The food at the sevilla restaurant is very good too... So all in all a great place to relax and unwind

Facilities are nice and the price is superb.
    • Superior Room

Room is a bit smelly because there are water droplets from the AC.

Facilities are nice and the price is superb. Good for family travel. Rooms are huge.

The rooms are big and even looks bigger because of the high...
    • Double room with Gulf View

The rooms are big and even looks bigger because of the high ceiling. The bathroom is very spacious with nice modern design. The view is amazing and relaxing. We enjoyed the indoor pool/s so much as we don’t want to face the extreme heat outside. The breakfast is also very good. The staff are also accomodating ang helpfull especially Ms. Bhel who helped us in checking in. Thank you!

Poor customer service

Reception takes long to answer phones. Was told that they would get back to me, at 9h00 the morning and nobody called back at all.

Facilities we're good.

Value for money
    • Double room with Gulf View

Long walk to the room from the main reception. Beds in the deluxe rooms are on the firmer side and a bit uncomfortable

Multiple pool areas with jacuzzi steam and saunas

We were there to celebrate my birthday.
    • Double room with Gulf View

Nothing. Everything was perfect.

We were there to celebrate my birthday. I was surprised to receive a room upgrade with a wonderful flower set up (thanks to HK Dept). I also received a complimentary cake and late check out. It made my celebration extra special and fun. Thanks to Shankar of Front Office who took time to check and follow up if everything was ok and if the cake was delivered even after we checked in. We also enjoyed the breakfast and the facilities like the pools and spa. It was indeed a great get away and birthday celebration.

My 2nd stay in Al Raha
    • Superior Room

The only sad part in this stay, as of the moment the outdoor beach and outdoor pool close to the view of al dar was closed for renovation. The aircondition in room 413 has a problem and the room was not cooling even the small fridge is also low cooling. The lighting is so dimmed. The plug sockets in Superior room 413 mostly are round holes and it doesnt fit for the plugs of our gadgets.

I like the hotel very much coz its very cozy..it makes me feel at home..all the staff are very friendly, approachable, always smiling👍🏽👍🏽 . It was really pleasant stay as this is my 2nd time and looking forward to come back again. The price rate went down and its a great opportunity to experience again this luxurious beach hotel. The buffet breakfast was great as it has many varieties. The al Manzil beach and pool access was also great.

The rooms were good and the staff were friendly.
    • Double room with Gulf View

We were not aware of the policies of using the pool. We did not carry the type of clothing material. Also, there were limited options for restaurants nearby.

The rooms were good and the staff were friendly.

Lack of pool. Getting got buggy with two children. Ages two and 10 month was not acceptable.
    • Superior Room

The pool was closed due to refurbishment. We were not informed via Al Raha Beach hotel or booking.com The others pool available was small and crowded and no swim up bar. We had to wait for a golf buggy to take us to the other pool which was out of the hotel and along the Main Street. If I was informed that the main pool was closed I would have changed hotel!

Uncomfortable
    • Deluxe Room with Gulf View

The main pool under maintainance and they didnot mention about ghat till we reach...we they take us to another one it was very very crowded.... you donot fell relaxed there espicialll the big distance between rooms and the pool..

Buffet is good with variety.

Was not informed of the pool renovation - luckily we were given an upgrade to sort of make up for it
    • Double room with Gulf View

The fact that booking.com failed to mention the pool was under renovation - which was the whole point of our stay.

Stephan at reception managed to give us an upgrade in our rooms which was lovely. He was very accommodating

Spacious room, good facilities the kids enjoyed the indoor...
    • Double room with Gulf View

Unfortunately the big outdoor pool was under renovation during our stay.

Spacious room, good facilities the kids enjoyed the indoor and outdoor pool, friendly and courteous staff.

Never again.
    • Deluxe Room with Gulf View

Main pool and beach was closed for maintenance. Beautiful view of tractors and equipment, sounds of construction, ext. Opposite the beach across the bay is another road construction. All people from the hotel are use second pool which belongs to villas, its overcrowded . Administration does not inform people about what is happening, the photos do not match.

Staff was very friendly and tried to be helpful. Food was nice.

Very nice room, specially bathroom, great swimming pools and...
    • Double room with Gulf View

To inform customers about all inclusive offer before check inn.

Very nice room, specially bathroom, great swimming pools and overview around the hotel, good place to stay!

• Double room with Gulf View

Lack of cleanliness; Pieces of metal and glass on carpet. specifically requested for double beds and crib for both Gulf view rooms while booking ; hotel gave the Family room instead. Crib was not provided, twin beds were provided instead of double beds, which they said they would not be able to join.

The room was lovely although we were facing a construction...
    • Double room with Gulf View

The main swimming pool was closed and we weren’t informed until arrival. Even though we previously checked if the consume of food/alcohol were allowed at the pool throughout Ramadan as we booked an all inclusive weekend we then weren’t allowed by the lifeguards to do so. They were incredibly rude and the pool was over crowded. Definitely would not have booked an all inclusive if I was aware I couldn’t eat or drink at the pool.

The room was lovely although we were facing a construction site. The size was good and the bathroom had both shower and bathtub. Everything was pretty clean and welcoming.

wonderful

Iresh, the staff at the reception, was excellent. Manoj from housekeeping was also very attentive and helpful. Wanasah, the lounge, staff, service and the food were great.

Lovely room, great bed, superb bathroom
    • Double room with Gulf View

The mini fridge was far too warm. I bought lactose free milk to make coffees in the room and it turned in less than 24 hours, in the fridge. I think it was warmer than the room! Coffee making sachets were not the best, not good selection or enough of them.

Bathroom was excellent, bed clean and comfortable

The property was elegant, the rooms large, the bathroom...
    • Double room with Gulf View

You would need to be hyper critical to find something wrong.

The property was elegant, the rooms large, the bathroom luxurious and the staff very friendly. The Italian restaurant made a nice change.

The food and service from all staff was excellent
    • Superior Room

The main pool and beach were closed for maintenance and there was no warning about this until check-in. Although the other pool was lovely it's nowhere near as large and away from the main hotel.

The food and service from all staff was excellent

Room Facilities - Relaxing environment, extra cozy bed,...
    • Double room with Gulf View

Room Facilities - Relaxing environment, extra cozy bed, beautiful view from the balcony, amazing lighting in the room. Bathroom facilities - Amazing and huge! Bath tub as well standing shower, huge lit up mirror...giving you the best feels. Breakfast - Left us awestruck, incredible amount of variety and oh so delicious, dint know where to start from!! Indoor and outdoor pool, that was the best part, spent most of our time in the outdoor pool! Also a beautiful beach where we could do the water sports All in all a FANTASTIC experience, Highly Recommended!!

Amazing room in the new wing of the hotel, very modern and...
    • Double room with Gulf View

Big pool was under renovation so the other pool was small. Kids area without shade and was burning hot.

Amazing room in the new wing of the hotel, very modern and big, food was good, staff friendly.

눇very nice personal;
    • Double room with Gulf View

Awful "sea view" - its not a sea view its a construction view!!! Because of that every morning you woke up with a noise at about 7.00 AM!! Beach side is also because of construction very dirty, you feel uncomfortable at the sea, thats why we did not swim at the sea during 3 weeks of vacation in this place! Hotel is a bit old, in need of restoration. Slow internet connection. Very-very poor dinners for child, each day the same 3 things to eat: french fries, pasta and nuggets!! Hotel location also sucks!! nothing to do near the hotel, nothing to see. Its 25km away from city center!

눇very nice personal; good dinner; great musician at the evenings; swimming pool is big and clean; very comfortable that they have an alcohol shop just inside the hotel with good prices.

Loved the Gymn and spa facilities.
    • Superior Room

The Air conditioner is excessively cold. Made me sick. The decoration in the hotel is a bit exaggerated. Too many construction works going on around the hotel, the main pool was closed and the beach looked muddy. Please disinfect the pool area at the club house. Soon as we ordered our meal we were swarmed by hundreds (literally) little irritating flies that made it impossible to eat. The food at the club house was way below average.

Loved the Gymn and spa facilities. The Jacuzzi and Aqua pool were fantabulous. The staff are professional, ever smiling, courteous and extremely helpful. The rooms are sparkling clean and housekeeping were amazing. Samy and team are worker bees so courteous and ever helpful. They are special.

The stay was overshadowed by my disappointment at the lack of Club lounge facility
    • Club Room with Lounge Access

We specifically booked a Club lounge room with half board package looking forward to some alone time at the lounge. Two days before our arrival i even called the reservation desk to confirm the club room with the staff assuring us of the same and informing us that kids will not be allowed, which was acceptable. As a writer I intended to use the lounge time for some study only to be disappointed at check in that the lounge was closed 'until further notice'. Though the hotel compensated with an upgrade to the full board package, the intention and purpose of the room was lost. Had I known the facility was unavailable, I would have taken a deluxe room with half board which was 135$ less. I missed the all day beverages, High tea and the quite atmosphere. The receptionist could not understand my immense disappointment and only reminded me that my room was provided with a desk and WiFi anyway.

The housekeeping was perfect. With the room messy owing to our one year old, the housekeeper went out of his/ her way to get it perfectly tidied up with the toys cutely rearranged. The washrooms were impeccably clean and luxurious.

I enjoyed my previous 2 stays in this hotel much more than this time.
    • Double room with Gulf View

The main swimming pool was closed and we had to use another pool which was far from the hotel, small and very crowded

The room is spacious, the food is good and the staff are friendly

Hotel itself very good!
    • Double room with Gulf View

Main front side of The pool was closed so everyone was crammed by The smaller one on The side of hotel. Not sure how is it ok to call themselves a „Beach hotel” when ocean is nowhere near. More like a river/creek front hotel. Not great views either From room or pool/„Beach” as theres lots of construction work being done around. I would suggest check on Google map location before booking also making sure all pools are open.

Nice, comfortable and quite hotel.Amazing Food selection, very friendly staff, spacious and comfortable room.

Good for money value
    • Superior Room

main problem is lack of hot water, u need to open the water for 15 minutes to start getting just warm water

Nice lobby area, looks luxurious but room interior is basic,

Great!!
    • Double room with Gulf View

1. I did not get the room that I have book online and did not expect the bad view of our balcony. 2. Unable to lock the window of our balcony. 3. Kids pool which is advertise on booking.com is under maintenance which is one of the reason why I have booked the hotel.

Restaurant is really fantastic.

We came for the main pool and the children’s pool but then...
    • Double room with Gulf View

We came for the main pool and the children’s pool but then ut is under renovation but it wasn’t stated when we booked so we were quite upset for our daughter who is very ecstatic about the pool.

Didnt like it
    • Double room with Gulf View

As it was my first time in this hotel, the staff didnt do any thing extra to make me come again. Plus the hotel full of kidds crying and running in the coridors.

The size of the room and the view and the location.

A great staycation
    • Superior Room

No prior intimation of the outdoor main pool area being closed for maintenance.

We were happy to have been upgraded to larger rooms that were spacious and very comfortable. The spread for breakfast was fantastic.

Practically everything.

We booked on days that they closed their main pool for maintenance... so, we have to go to the pool on the villa side which is quite far from the main hotel.

Practically everything... room size, comfy bed and pillows, tasty buffet dinner and breakfast at Sevilla Resto... luxurious bathroom !

Outstanding service and stunning room upgrade to make an unforgettable stay
    • Deluxe Room with Gulf View

Very little to be honest. Maybe a bit chaotic breakfast area

Manager Iresh was outstanding at sorting out a major booking problem. Upgraded to Top Suite which was unbelievably stunning. Everything about this hotel never fails to impress.

Excellent Place to Stay
    • Double room with Gulf View

Not their fault, but the construction opposite the beach, was not noisy but took away from the beauty.

This was an excellent place to stay, well worth the money. The breakfast was excellent, room with the Gulf View is fantastic. Excellent Spa services and excellent staff!

Abu Dhabi 2018
    • Superior Room

The only thing that was kind of bad was that they were doing maintenance in the room right next to ours so there were drilling and hammering and when my kids wanted to sleep that was kind of a problem but we did phone reception and they were very accommodating and the work stoped and they even offer to move us to another room. I think just maybe in the future if they know there is going to be maintenance done don’t put guest in that room but as I say the manager was there and they really handled it very professional and were very considerate.

We always wanted to go to Abu Dhabi we would have loved to do the camel riding but we have two girls under the age of 3 so they weren’t allowed so you needed a baby sitter and then they stay at hotel and you go out which was not ok with me but otherwise the room was great they upgraded us which was very nice of them , the breakfast was wonderful and there was a great selection and variety of cuisines. The hotel also links to a mall which is nice if you quickly need something or want to get something to eat when you don’t want room service. The spa is also very nice I had a very nice treatment done and they are very good and professional. The cleaning staff are very friendly as to the check in staff. Al around this was a nice stay.

Browse Al Raha Beach Hotel traveller photo gallery