Reviews of Amwaj Rotana, Jumeirah Beach - Dubai 5 stars

Jumeirah Beach, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#76 of 384 hotels in Dubai

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

Need to upgrade to get full sea view
    • Classic King Room with Sea View

Will give you lower floor levels because you are booking.com customer + make sure that your room has full sea view as they never make it clear while you are selecting the your room on booking’s application

Location is good, staff are helpful, room is clean

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Everything.
    • Classic Twin Room with Sea View

Everything. Service breakfast. Staff very helpful I will definitely come back Hopefully with the whole family The rooms were spacious and comfortable and clean The hotel is very close to the beach

Waste of money!
    • Premium Twin Room with Sea View

Service is very weak , the open buffet is lacking variety and its too expensive for the variety available . Not enough information to show the options available for summer like shesha place was closed in summer and no one informed us on booking . The swimming pool is smaller than it appears in the pictures. The majority of hotels give free buffet for children under 12 and hotels gives free stay for one child under 12 ..not this hotel !

Out of all the staff only a man called hazem was respectful and helpful.

Day dream staycation with fun and comfort
    • Classic Twin Room with Sea View

Franchesca at the reception is the best !! Truly professional and welcoming, she made our stay to become perfect from day 1 till the end! Precious member .

Everything about my stay was perfect.
    • Classic King Room with Sea View

There was a bad smell i the room

Everything about my stay was perfect. The location is more than wonderful. Staff were always amazing. I enjoyed it a lot. Breakfast had many options

A few older ladies came to the kids pool and looked dirty,...
    • Classic Twin Room with Sea View

A few older ladies came to the kids pool and looked dirty, one had underwear on under her swimsuit. It was gross and I took my daughter out until they left. They didn't have kids with them, would have been nice if they were told to go back to the adult pool right away. I think someone complained, later the workers asked them to leave. But they didn't leave right away.

Very Pleasant Stay

Everything was fine

We went to celebrate my wife’s birthday & it was absolutely a great way to go. The location was fantastic as it’s located next to (The Beach) which has endless options for dining, shopping & entertainment. The Hotel is offering a complimentary shuttle service to the biggest shopping malls in Dubai. When you enter any of the Hotel rooms, you’re immediately fascinated with magnificent view of the sea. The rooms also overlook The Bluewaters Island featuring The Dubai Eye (The soon to be the World’s biggest ferries Wheel). We stayed in a Classic King Room. The room was spacious & nice. The staff were very friendly & helpful & made us feel welcome throughout our stay in the Hotel. The breakfast buffet was one of the best we’ve had. It was versatile & had many great & fresh options. Guests staying in the Hotel can enjoy different amenities such as the Pool terrace, Kids club, a well facilitated gym & a Spa. It also offers an easy access to the beach. This Hotel is a great choice if you’re looking for a stay in one of must vibrant spots in the Dubai.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Everything is as excellent.

I believe more elevators needed

Everything is as excellent... front desk employee was able to secure connected rooms, high floor, non smoking, as requested... good job!

I depressed from the hotel
    • Classic Twin Room with Sea View

My wife burberry hand bag was stolen from our room by some of housekeeping stuff and when we complaint and report the problem to manager they did not take an action to find it or to investigate with security team

Coming again soon...
    • Premium King Room with Sea View

Honestly i feel comfortible in any time i living there and they have good room service and customer service and very comfortability in everything and great for resting

Lovely
    • Classic Twin Room with Sea View

I loved everything the staff are super friendly and nice

I would recommend it to my family and friends Everything is close by metro,pharmacy,cinemas,grocery and ocean ❤️

Only the location was good but also nothing special many...
    • Classic King Room with Sea View

This hotel was one of worst experiences in Dubai hotels, noise/sound isolation is very bad. I struggled to sleep everyday due to noise neighbors and even when the staff is cleaning the rooms. Bed sheets has wet feeling, pillow with very bad smell. I believe this hotel has never been renovated at it looks old. I will never stay at this hotel again as I don’t think it’s worth the value.

Only the location was good but also nothing special many hotels at the same location with same view with much more convenient facilities.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Best location, fabulous Staff, fancy Stay😍👌
    • Classic King Room with Sea View

It was a lovely y stay over all. The staff was very nice and attentive and smiling all the time. They were very nice to the point it would make you feel guilty. Especially Mia or Mila, don't remember her name, at the lobby. Saif and other lady at the front desk and Abigail at breakfast and every body else, sorry if I can't remember their names. You should stay at Amwaj Rotana and will never regret it.

Very clean!
    • Club Rotana Twin Room with Sea View

The elevators are not enough. Every time, I had to go down or up, I have to wait for a long time. Checking in took a long time. Even though I booked club room and had a separate lounge to check in, I had to wait around 1.5 hours. I arrived around 2:00pm and got the room around 3:30pm. The pillows are not comfortable at all. Very low pillows! The baby crib was very small. It cannot fit a two years old baby.

Very clean! Good staff for room cleaning!

The hotel staff was helpful.

Non.

The hotel staff was helpful. Service was wonderful. Location was perfect. It was very close to the beach area including restaurants, cafes, cinema and many other activities in that area. Highly recommended.

We love Dubai...
    • Classic Twin Room with Sea View

We loved Dubai overall & we will visit Dubai again in the future. And stay at amwaj again hopefully. Thank you to amwaj for surprising us on our anniversary day.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Staff was unprofessional
    • Premium King Room with Sea View

What I didn’t like is the way I was treated by the staff at the check out, it was like the we’re kicking me out. What happened is I asked for a late checkout on day before ,on the day of check out 30 minuets before the asked time to check out they called me 3 times insisting that I leave at the time I told them no worries 5 minuets before my check out time they showed up at my door with security asking me to leave . That was really uncalled for and unprofessional way to treat guests! Even though I was not late for me check out time!

Location, cleanliness and comfort

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Excellent hotel , perfect location , amazing stuff , .
    • Classic Twin Room with Sea View

To allow the deliveries companies bring what stuff you order to room’s door . Sometimes it’s not good to get your stuff from the delivery guy in the lobby

Excellent hotel , perfect location , amazing stuff , .. highly recommended

The location was perfect, all the staff were very friendly...
    • Classic Twin Room with Sea View

Couldn’t fault any of it.

The location was perfect, all the staff were very friendly and hospitable. Overall we had a very postitive experience at this hotel. We stayed here with our family of 4 kids. The location was perfect along JBR the walk, pizza hut, kfc, mcdonalds and the famous cheesecake factory was within a few minutes walk. Dubai Marina was also within walking distance. We found the staff very welcoming and friendly. The buffet breakfast was amazing there was so much choice and variety. My kids loved the kids club and this was very useful for when I wanted to use the jacuzzi or sauna, we felt reassured that the kids were safe and entertained. My kids loved the small pool which was shaded and the ice lollies given to them to cool them down kept them very happy. The housekeeping was amazing a special thank you to Sandeep from housekeeping and also Faisal from the concierge. The hotel was clean and we found the staff very professional, friendly and welcoming. I would definitely recommend this place and we will be for sure returning and stay at this hotel every time. Thank you for a relaxing and enjoyable stay.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

over all experience is not good.
    • Classic King Room with Sea View

Staff was too slow and non responsive.it took 30 mints to check in which is the worst one in my life so far. Staff was too casual about delay and was not even ashamed about it.breakfast needs improvement.

Only positive point is location.

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Great Memories
    • Classic Twin Room with Sea View

I would appreciate if you consider a special price for my stay each time. I do have to visit Dubai each month with a collegue and would appreciate a corporate rate to make it viable for us to stay here again and again

Your staff is very helpful and professional. Bashir at the entrance and Edna worth mentioning for being helpful. I have stayed at your property twice in the last 1 month and have good memories.

Home away from Home.

Nothing to mention.

I liked everything about this hotel. Close to everything, restaurants, shops, café and other facilities. The price was really good and I got free upgrade to more beautiful room.

1- Location was convenient with nearby shops and restaurants.
    • Classic King Room with Sea View

1-Bathtub was small 2-Shampoos and conditioners were subpar quality 3-TV channels in the rooms were less than expected. 4- Drapes didn't block the sunlight 5- In Room dining prices were a little bit high and could be lowered considering that there are many restaurants nearby and had superior food menus. 6- Room lighting was bad and it should have more light because the current number of lamps inside the room is barely enough and most of the time I wished I had more light.

1- Location was convenient with nearby shops and restaurants. 2- Room was clean and elegant 3- Front desk employees were professionals 4- Room service was great 5- Price was acceptable for this time of the year. 6- Valet service was excellent and door men were friendly all the time. 7- Loved the lobby as it was nicely designed and had a charming feel to it.

Location just in front of JBR and great view.
    • Classic King Room with Sea View

Carpet shall be cleaned not a thing left from previous people which wasn’t on my case. Staff just fine but never I was asked about my stay which could be a reason to decrease my rate “customer feedback” 👎🏼

Location just in front of JBR and great view. Room is huge and balcony is just a great addition to the room. Breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Great location, excellent breakfast, pool area was nice and...

Lift service was terrible. One morning was waiting 20 mins to get downstairs

Great location, excellent breakfast, pool area was nice and comfortable, room was clean

luxury Stay
    • Classic King Room with Sea View

The didn't Gave some Incentives for frequent visitors . The bathroom Didn't have Rinser " shataf " which is not comfortable for Me and my family .

Every thing os this hotel is perfect . Start from the Breakfast , Location , Cleaning , rooms View and Greeting staff

Phenomenal hotel
    • Premium King Room with Sea View

I wouldn't change a thing.

The customer service was the best I've experienced anywhere in the world. Friendly, generous, attentative with the utmost attn to detail. The ultimate in pampering. We had a phenomenal experience at the Rotana in Bahrain and this location provided an equally outstanding experience. Beautiful, clean hotel with a gorgeous view of the sea. Amazing gym with Crossfit equipment and glorious spa services. Will continue to stay at Rotana for all my travels in this region.

Exceptional and impressive.
    • Premium King Room with Sea View

The location was slightly out of town for me as it cost around 83DHL cab to Deira however with a day's travel card of 22DHL on metro it was not a problem at all. I stayed at the hotel because of the beach however I could not use the beach because the weather was extremely hot/sunny- 1st - 5th July.

The service was exceptional. It was as if the staff were in competition for best staff of the month, everyone was professional, helpful and welcoming, Special thanks to Edna (concierge), Manu & Blanche (breakfast hall staff). Delightful and full range Breakfast, The bathroom even had free mouth wash. location near the beach, with lots of shops around. free bus shuttle to Mall of Emirate & Outlet. Walking distance to tram and Metro. Extremely clean hotel.

Fantastic hotel
    • Classic King Room with Sea View

Room we stayed in had fantastic view. Room was large and bathroom clean. Great area to stay with the pool, beach within walking distance and shops with restaurant very close by. We had breakfast included which was amazing and have variety of food with even a chef to cook on the spot! Would stay again.

We spended three days in the Hotel and the service was...
    • Club Rotana Twin Room with Sea View

We spended three days in the Hotel and the service was excellent. My son was sick and they support us all the moment. Special mention Club Rotana recepcionist and the manager but all the staff was amazing. Congratulations.

Staff were fantastic!
    • Club Rotana Twin Room with Sea View

If I was to be fussy, the waiting for the lifts was abit of a pain but it was busy so to be expected.

Staff were fantastic! Really helpful and friendly - Ron in club lounge and Edna who greeted us everyday for breakfast were particularly wonderful and helpful. A real credit to the hotel. Can’t fault our stay, it was Eid break so we expected it to be busy! Great location near JBR and access to some nice restaurants and beach.

Very friendly greeting at reception.
    • Premium King Room with Sea View

Took a while for the bags to be brought to the room

Very friendly greeting at reception. I asked for a late check out and was given an extra 2 hours free of charge. Breakfast choice was good and location excellent for beach access

Best value compared to others in same area
    • Premium Twin Room with Sea View

Spa facilities, room decoration, water in the bathroom and shower is very weak, room smell, I asked for toothbrush kit they forgot and I had to ask again and wait again for it

Room space, location, fast check in, process Valet parking very fast to bring the car, room was comfortable and clean

The staff were wonderful especially the Kenyan lady, Tara?...
    • Classic King Room with Sea View

The cost for breakfast was outrageous (us$32) I walked across the street to Starbucks for latte and croissant for less than us$5. I think it is not necessary to put on such a huge spread. Or they should have options for not a huge buffet. A bowl of cereal and coffee should not have to cost me $32.

The staff were wonderful especially the Kenyan lady, Tara? And the phillopino guy at the concierge desk were very helpful.

Nice stay
    • Club Rotana King Room with Sea View

3 Elevators are not sufficient to accommodate 25 floors, so much time spent on waiting although we had fun and told jokes each time the left opens for guests especially when it beeps an alarm of overweight

Club facility and location

Room was specious and clean.
    • Premium King Room with Sea View

The usual JBR supercar noise late in the evening. Very slow lifts with a mind of their own.

Room was specious and clean. Staff pleasant and great location. Great atmosphere in the bar.

upgrading to use the Club Rotana lounge was a god send, the...
    • Club Rotana King Room with Sea View

Check-in/check-out very slow, lapse and inefficient - staff member made note of our credit card numbers on a piece of paper on exit? Mix up involving being charged twice for taxi to airport. Paid an extra £250 on top of what was predicted by Booking.com in daily taxes and surcharges quoted as room service on the bill ?!

upgrading to use the Club Rotana lounge was a god send, the afternoon tea and complimentary drinks were plentiful and the member of staff in the lounge couldn't do enough for us. Food was amazingly good.

Good but need to sort out check out!
    • Club Rotana King Room with Sea View

The check out process was a nightmare. We booked a car to take us to the airport but checking out took about an hour. The hotel needs to communicate with every department to make sure this doesn't affect other guests as it was a joke and our whole party was left stressed and annoyed which is a shame as overall we had all had a good time.

We upgraded to the Club Rotana rooms and the lounge that this gave you access to was worth every penny. The afternoon tea was superb and the complimentary drinks and food in the evening was fantastic. We were all very impressed. The rooms were of a nice size too although it was annoying that one couple in our party were upgraded to a suite! Overall a nice stay for the money we paid but now we have been we would probably stay elsewhere when we return to Dubai.

Wonderful location, friendly staff and a very nice place to stay
    • Classic Twin Room with Sea View

The lifts were slow and not enough for all the guests. Sometimes we waited for 15 minutes for the lift.

We were very impressed with the staff and the service. The breakfast was excellent and fresh. All the staff were most helpful and friendly. We had dinner at the pub and also at the Italian Restaurant and the food was excellent.

The location is excellent, right across the beach and all...
    • Classic King Room with Sea View

The room was only partial seaview and kinda dark. The remote control for the tv was not working when i checked in but they replaced it immediately after i called.

The location is excellent, right across the beach and all the restaurants and shops. It is also close to the Marina Mall for a walk. The rooms are big and well equiped. There is an option to take a beach set of towels and an umbrella for very small fee /only for the umbrella/ so that's perfect. The staff is very polite and helpfull. We asked for a late check out and receive 2 hour extension free of charge which was great. They even sent me a birthday cake for my holiday as a compliment so someone is paying attention.

It is a great hotel, if you are planning for a weekend in the JBR or a short vacation in Dubai
    • Classic King Room with Sea View

- Room lighting is not good. _ After I checked in, one of the staff came to the room to count the mini bar items, which is rude; they should know what is in the room before I check in!!! - The breakfast is less than average, I recommend to just walk to IHOP near to the hotel to have better breakfast

-The Location is very great, near to beach, restaurants, and bars - The view from the room is very great - Pool is good - The Shower is great

Excellent value at this time of the year.
    • Classic King Room with Sea View

Given the price, there's nothing I didn't like.

It was a pleasant surprise. It was such great value given the location - near the beach and lots of shops and restos. The f&b outlets in the hotel were also good. The room was spacious and the view of Ain Dubai and the beach was great. The gym and pool were also really good for the price.

Thoroughly enjoyed it.
    • Classic Twin Room with Sea View

It's a minor thing, but the lifts seemed to take forever to arrive, and that being the only thing sums up how much I enjoyed it :)

Location is superb, staff are very friendly, rooms are spacious, breakfast is good, it feels like a good quality hotel.

Enjoyed my stay
    • Classic Twin Room with Sea View

Beds could be slightly comfy.

Breakfast was great! The staff were so polite and kind! Always helped when i needed their help. The room was very spacious and clean.

Excellent hotel and location!
    • Club Rotana Twin Room with Sea View

We were given a free upgrade from a Club room to a beautiful suite and allowed a late check out. Everyone was super friendly and helpful. Club lounge is beautiful and serves a good variety of food and drinks. Suite was very comfortable.

Great location, so much close by and within walking distance.
    • Premium King Room with Sea View

Very helpful staff within all departments. From initial booking via Booking.Com to direct contact with the Amwaj Rotana Customer Services Team our expectations were met in full. This included a special request to set up the room for our arrival to celebrate our 23rd Wedding Anniversary.

Excellent experience
    • Club Rotana King Room with Sea View

WiFi connection needs some improvements to be secure for guests in the hotel

Everything was great Special thanks to Miss Eman in Rotana Club reception

Great place for a short beach holiday.
    • Classic King Room with Sea View

Sometimes we had to wait for an elevator a bit too long.

We liked everything. The room was spacious and cleaned twice a day, the selection of food for breakfast was great, staff was very friendly, the beach is 100 meters away, good choice of restaurants nearby.

Did not meet our expectations
    • Club Rotana Twin Room with Sea View

The balcony glass safety bar is not safe , it should be longer . The cleaning of the room is very poor , plus the washroom it is not done properly , there is no smell of cleaning , the bed sheets are clean but over worn , We were 4 people in the room and they only leave us two bottles of water and 2 shampoo , how would this be enough for us , the room service takes ages to to get the order and sometimes we had to call two times for the same order.i saw the cleaning lady in the washroom next to horizon restaurant, she used one cloth to clean the toilet seat next the garbage and then she uses it for wiping the toilette flush tool, this was very disgusting , the kids club is very disappointing too , poor activities and no program , the is no entertainment,kids pool is okay but must have some slides . The breakfast selection is poor , very noisy waitress in handling the cutlery , it was never a relaxing area for breakfast ,we expected more variety from a 5 starts hotel , our overall experience is okay

The bed is comfy,good selection of tv channels, spacious , the balcony is nice too

One of the best 5 star hotels we’ve been in
    • Club Rotana Twin Room with Sea View

WiFi can fluctuate. It’s free but that’s a problem everywhere in UAE.

Excellent hotel with excellent staff. People like Franchesca, Ron, Edna, Norsuya, Gladys (Club Lounge), Mr George (Manager), Rolly, Paul (I think) and a lovely lady whom I apologise forgottimg her name in the lobby (from the Philipines), etc are only there to welcome you every day and every time they see you. They entertain your children and my son celebrated his 7th birthday with the lovely staff who made his day so special. I cannot thank them enough. HA

Beyond expectations!
    • Club Rotana Twin Room with Sea View

The staff were so helpful. My room was comfortable and we had just an amazing view. Next time I think we will go for the suite as my kids need a bit more space. But hotel was wonderful everything was better than I had hoped for and compared to other hotels on JBR very reasonable!

Fantastic JBR stay
    • Club Rotana Twin Room with Sea View

The hotel lacks lift capacity. 3 relatively small lifts for a large 25 floor hotel are not enough, especially at peak times. The 3 hotel restaurants are v pricey on a standalone basis and didn't offer many child friendly options compared to the restaurants & cafés down on JBR

Great JBR hotel, with decent pool & surrounds and only a short walk to the beach and restaurants. The staff were friendly & helpful. The lounge on the 25th floor is a good value add on package

Super!
    • Classic King Room with Sea View

Elevators are few.. long waiting

The facilities and check in process. Special thanks for Mustafa on the reception. Room service food was delicious as well.

We were in Dubai before and knew well enough about the city,...
    • Classic Twin Room with Sea View

Very slow wi-fi. Even in the city in public places it was much better. It should be improved for sure. Room cleaning missed 2 times our room.

We were in Dubai before and knew well enough about the city, places to visit and etc. Chosen the hotel due to nice location in Jumeirah residence place and one minute walk to the beach. Amwaj is a local brand and it will welcome you as a honor guest. Arabic coffee and fresh dates will be waiting for you in the hall. Spacy rooms, seaview and comfortable bed also a big plus. Cheack- in and out were done quickly. Made a discount for kid breakfasts.

The room was nice and clean and the location was great.
    • Classic King Room with Sea View

The lift system or lack of sufficient lifts means you can be waiting a lot of time to get up and down from your bedroom. This was rather frustrating. The breakfast was ok but not what I would expect from 5 star hotel and a lot of queuing with your plate.

The room was nice and clean and the location was great.

Excellent stay
    • Classic Twin Room with Sea View

Left are not enough during rush hours from 6:30 AM to 12 PM. You have to wait long time to use left.

Swimming pool excellent and good access to Main Street through this area.

i love JBR
    • Classic King Room with Sea View

I arrived at 4:30 p.m and the room was not ready, they told me they will take 2 hours to prepare it, and they will call me. but no one called. the good thing they upgrade my room with the same price.

GYM, room size, location, lobby.

One emarati worker told me that my period of stay as long...
    • Classic Twin Room with Sea View

One emarati worker told me that my period of stay as long enough for my trip. After that I discovered that I have to stay one day more. I have been told that to stay three night I have to make reservations for four days. Not big of a deal but next time it should be more clear.

I booked the stay for some price in advance and the final...
    • Club Rotana Twin Room with Sea View

I booked the stay for some price in advance and the final price I paid was for one third higher. Please, next time you should offer the final price, including all taxes and an extra pays. I feel like it is unfair.

lovely people, very good room service, good situation
    • Classic Twin Room with Sea View

not enough elevators so you loose a lot of time to wait lunch diner is quiet expensive for what you get breakfast room very noisy

lovely people, very good room service, good situation

Great but with shortcomings
    • Classic King Room with Sea View

The elevator crowdedness and delay is a disaster. The long lane for breakfast is bad. The Horizon at breakfast is closed to a miss. The lobby is small and don't qualify for a five stars.

The location , staff and Gym are great the elevator crowdedness and delay is a disaster.

Excellent beaches and cosmopolitan cuisines. Jumeirah is the best place to stay at.
    • Classic Twin Room with Sea View

The hotel is a little pricey, once you have added on the 25% tax, but it is a five star hotel, and all top hotels in the Emirate are similarly expensive.

The hotel has an excellent location, right on the beach. The rooms are spacious, almost like a suite, with sea view balconies, and very comfortable beds, hot drink facility in the room, and good quality toiletries in the bathroom. There is a large number of hotel staff, in attractive uniforms, all waiting on you with smiling faces and courteous deference.

Excellent and very relaxing
    • Club Rotana Twin Room with Sea View

The number of lifts were less, had to wait a long time specially on rush hours like (Breakfast time).

The location, facilities, Club access, Breakfast, service everything was superb

Everything else was 1st class my friend and myself where treated like a queens thank you all so much
    • Classic Twin Room with Sea View

The hot food at breakfast could of been much warmer and the bread for toasting wasn't filled up quickly enough, there was a member of staff getting a telling off from manager in restaurant, I felt it should of been dealt with in privacy where guests couldn't hear

It was in a great location for beach restaurants, shops, everything, the staff where exceptionally helpful, pleasant, always remembered where you where going and if your transport didn't arrive they contacted them, u wouldn't get service like that anywhere else, facilities where excellent especially spa and hairdresser

An amazing relaxing holiday at the perfect location.
    • Classic King Room with Sea View

We were on a higher floor and sometimes waiting for the lift during busy periods was abit time consuming.

Location was perfect, the beds were very comfortable .. the staff were amazing. Special Thanks to Mostafa at front desk for making our stay very enjoyable.

The location is perfect and the room view was amazing, the...
    • Premium King Room with Sea View

Late in chick in and they harry me to check out on excited time.

The location is perfect and the room view was amazing, the staff service was excellent...

I rate my stay more than excellent. Cheers
    • Club Rotana Twin Room with Sea View

Club Lounge experience, Room Service, Humble Staff, everything was above my expectations, the lot of verities in breakfast, even swimming pool my kids enjoyed a lot. Actually from check in to check out all the process was very easy and smooth. I rate my visit more than excellent. Cheers

A very good choice for a stay for a couple of nights in Dubai
    • Club Rotana Twin Room with Sea View

The Club Rotana room was a bit worn out and there was a strange smell in the room (don´t know if it was the wall-to-wall carpet...)

Good location, very good service and friendly staff. Club Rotana choice was very good, although we got a room on a floor, which was crowded with babies (we had a young teenager, guess the travellers with children were put on the same floor). Could not sleep because of the crying during the night. Although when checking out the gentleman in the reception mentioned, that they would have changed the room if we have wanted. The Club lounge was stylish and peaceful with and extremely good service and delicious food/drinks.

Beach location, comforable beds, good breakfast
    • Club Rotana King Room with Sea View

Asked for 2 hour later late check out which didn´t get. The mentioned reason were new guests. However, nobody had touched room at 2pm

Beach location, comforable beds, good breakfast

Excellent and Perfect Place to stay
    • Club Rotana Twin Room with Sea View

Lift - which takes considerable time during peak hours.

Breakfast is Excellent , exceeded my expectations. Location of Hotel is very good. walkable to beach, restuarants, tram station, etc.. I Recommend this hotel.

5 Day Holiday in Dubai
    • Classic King Room with Sea View

If there was one thing it was the lifts but added a bit of excitement!! Not a major problem for us though

Clean, lobby smelt nice, staff at door very helpful and polite, room kept topped up and cleaned to perfection

Good hotel good staf but one guy made me angry
    • Classic Twin Room with Sea View

One of the people was working in my arive time said to me the hotel dose not care about me as long as the get the money which really mad me angry

The location is great

Comfortable and pleasant
    • Classic King Room with Sea View

The steam room in the spa wasn’t working which was a disappointment Couldn’t work the Bluetooth speakers in the room.

Very friendly staff. Comfortable beds.

• Classic Twin Room with Sea View

The cleanliness of the room, the toilet had been used and not flushed when we got to the room, either by the cleaners or the guests before, who knows? Items in rooms need updating, stains on chairs etc.

• Club Rotana King Room with Sea View

The have the worst shampoo ever don't use it. The were no sound isolation, you can hear everything outside and inside. Sometimes I can't sleep at day.

Location Staff was good