2. UAE hotel reviews
  3. Dubai Emirate hotel reviews
  4. Dubai hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Armani Hotel Dubai

Reviews of Armani Hotel Dubai This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Burj Khalifa, Sheikh Mohamed Bin Rashid Boulevard, Downtown Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#22 of 427 hotels in Dubai

Verified guest reviews from real Bookers

Real Bookers. Real stays. Real opinions.

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: May 19, 2019

Overall our stay was excellent. The staff were all very accommodating and the hotel is beautiful.
    • Premier Suite

Needs easier access to Dubai fountain and Dubai Mall.

The breakfast was good, not great. The location of the hotel is excellent and the view from the room was also excellent. The hoops to get to Dubai mall were tiring but we managed.

• Reviewed: May 19, 2019

Excellent. Recommandabele.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The people at the front desk are very efficient, but aloof and their attitude is a big contrast to the other members of staff in the hotel.

In my opinion what the Armani Hotel makes special – apart from its beautiful design – is the exceptional staff that represents the hotel. It starts with the man from the hotel who picks me up at the airport. He recognizes me before I even notice him. Then the warm welcome from the men at the entrance of the hotel. Every time you pass the doors, they are polite and friendly. One of them (and I am very sorry that I don’t know his name) even calls me by my name. I think that is so impressive, since he must meet hundreds of people every year. The waiters from the in-room dining staff are very service minded and do a great job. Housekeeping is awesome; the room looks amazing all the time and the staff fulfills every wish. I love to shop at the Dubai Mall and I’am grateful for the Link. My special thanks to Mr M. Islam. He is a very kind, warm and respectful man with great dedication to his job and the guests of the Armani Hotel. Most of my days I am at the pool – the best place of the hotel – and spend a lot of time with Jitu and Gihan. They have a high level of service, are very polite, friendly and cheerful, they know exactly my preferences and they are never tired of answering all of my questions. I highly recommend them and they are a great asset to the hotel!

• Reviewed: May 6, 2019

We will be back!
    • Deluxe Double Room

The hospitality service of EVERY single staff is excellent. Everyone is very caring, attentive and has the best smile always. They constantly make us feel taken care of like a VIP.

• Reviewed: April 26, 2019

Absolutely excellent
    • Deluxe Double Room

I had some problems with my room and had to complain. I was uograded to an amazing suite with business facilités to accommodate my meeting requirements.

Stayed in April 2019

• Reviewed: March 5, 2019

Very Disappointing and overpriced. Certainly not 5 star...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Unfortunatey the hallway leading to my room on the 5th floor smelt very stale. The room it’s self was worse. When l agreed to have housekeeping come in they sprayed something very toxic which stung my eyes an affected my breathing and sinuses....then they offered to change my room to one without a view which l didn’t want ..later that evening l discovered .the bidet pan was not fixed to the floor and moved when in use , screws fell out of the cupboard door first time l opened it to access the safe , the bed had a cheap mattress protector on the mattress which effected the comfort and there was no convienient outlet for the hair dryer which had a curly cord that did not stretch far enough so when plugged into the only available socket near the floor it didn’t reach my head and l needed to dry my hair bent over...the room was dim with all lights on and the only mirror for dressing was near the door some distance from both the bathroom and the wardrobe...and it was dimly lit there. Then l had a 2am phone call waking me from sound sleep with some random information that made no sense... Very disappointing for the room rate and compared to other 5 star hotels l have stayed in within the last month.. the entire interior of the Armani is dark and the decor somewhat tired ....the hotel lay out is very confusing and the non English speaking staff not capable of offering 5 star service ...management did compensate by including breakfast and provided some chocolates . However having booked this hotel intending to recover from a hectic and busy 6 weeks of travel ...so as l could relax ....the disruption of packing up and moving to a different room as the issues came up was not attractive and l certainly did not want to loose the view !

. the atmosphere lounge

Stayed in March 2019

• Reviewed: March 3, 2019

Location and fountain view
    • Fountain Suite

The rooms are dirty ( spots on floor and sofas etc...)bathrooms too dirty The lighting in the rooms is not enought and all the walls are dark colors so they need more lights

Location and fountain view

Stayed in March 2019

• Reviewed: February 13, 2019

My favorite hotel in Dubai.
    • Fountain Suite

My favorite hotel in Dubai. I always choose Armani to stay and every time the hotel meets my expectation. The room, the view, and the service all they are great and absolutely the amazing lifestyle manager Farouq who help us through the whole stay.

• Reviewed: February 11, 2019

Just OK, nothing special except the location it self
    • Deluxe Double Room

The staff is not really hospitable, everything is seems stiff in this hotel from the interior to the staff. I dunno why :")

The Location of the hotel is in the Burj Khalifa, Have a connection to Dubai Mall

• Reviewed: February 11, 2019

• Deluxe Double Room

Sometimes it was not clear why we needed to be escorted from place to place within the Burj Khalifa to go to the Mall or upon arriving from outside the property. Felt a little disconcerting the sense of mistrust but I understand the security pressures of such a place. Staff should better acquaint arriving guests to the required protocol

The exceptional attention from the staff. Best hotel I’ve ever been to, and I travel quite a bit

• Reviewed: February 9, 2019

Everything is geat!
    • Deluxe Double Room

If inhouse guest want to visit top floor of Burj Khalifa, it should be a bit private, privilege or some fast track service for the guests.

Everything is geat!

• Reviewed: February 9, 2019

Relaxing, comfortable and very enjoyable.
    • Premier Suite

The only improvement would be the coffee. Machine made and not that good.

The Armani is superb. It's location in the Burj Khalifa next to the Dubai Mall is perfect. The Indian restaurant in the hotel is the best we have been to. The Armani is very stylish and the staff are excellent.

• Reviewed: January 29, 2019

I asked for late check out , with the price i paid at least...
    • Classic Double Room

I asked for late check out , with the price i paid at least they should meet my request .. they gave one hour more only .. this littel request has changed my mind to be honest . Thanks for farook

• Reviewed: January 19, 2019

Could easely be voted BEST HOTEL OF THE WORLD
    • Deluxe Double Room

I really cannot think of anything that could be improved!

The most outstanding hotel I ever stayed in (30 years of luxury hotels experience...). Just everything is PERFECT! Above all expectations you can have...

• Reviewed: January 1, 2019

Simply one of the best hotels in the world
    • One-Bedroom Residence

Like all luxury the services have a price, which is absolutely justified ... but not exactly for budget travelling

Everything at Armani is superb. The elegant toned down style and unique location (highest tower in the world) are an extra to what is certainly one of the finest hotels in the world. The Amal, cigar lounge, life style manager and room with fountain view are especially highly recommended

• Reviewed: December 29, 2018

Overpriced and you deserve a better hotel and much better quality food and service
    • Premier Suite

Poor restaurant service, reception desk personell informed us minutes before check out of short extension possible even I asked for number of times. It requires a day to settle in this labirynth. Taxi to the airport charged 20% more than we were informed at the hotel. The view?!! Forget about it. Mainly pending construction around. For masochists. The lounge bar offer very poor and overpriced. Controlling all devices via ipad worked well.

Convenient location if someone preferes being located in a huge shopping mall

• Reviewed: December 25, 2018

6/10
    • Deluxe Double Room

-Humble in-room technology -The employees are not as helpful as they should be - The food quality is not that good - Poor value for money

-Cozy rooms - Easy access to some famous restaurants

• Reviewed: December 25, 2018

The service provided wasn't as high-up as its name.
    • Classic Double Room

First, the staff was good, but not excellent. Perhaps we went to Armani from Jumeirah Al Naseem, so the staff from Armani didn't seem to be as excellent - in terms of service attitude, promptness and professioness, as the staff from Al Naseem. More, we weren't happy with first foundtain view suite we had as the view was literally blocked by fence and you could hardly see the fountain. So we requested a change, and the staff at the reception said it would be ready within 45 minutes. But we waited for more than an hour, and the room was clearly not ready - the housekeeps were still cleaning the room!! which really wasted our time ... Finally, there was apparently a miscommunication among their staff when arranging our transportation. They got us into the wrong car, and had us wait for about 20 minutes before finally headning off. Compared to the transportation provided by Jumeirah Al Naseem, the one provided by Armani was below the standard. (In the case of Al Naseem, the driver checked your luggage for you, greeted you with cold towels and bottles of water; knew exactaly where you wanted to go, and would tell you how long it would take. But in the case of Armani, the driver just greeted us with "good evening", and wasn't quite sure where exactly we wanted to go ...)

Just like Burj Al Arab, staying in the world's highest tower was one of a kind life experience. - But maybe, once is enough. From the lobby, to the corridor, and finally to your room, the interior design was exceptional. You probably won't find it elsewhere. Because we upgraded to the fountain view suite, we probably had the most peaceful seat for the famous Dubai Fountain. - Given that, you had the right room. Another aspect we liked was the special underground tunnel to Dubai Mall from the hotel. There was staff taking you all the way, so it saved heaps of time walking around the tower from the main road.

• Reviewed: December 18, 2018

Almost everything.
    • Fountain Suite

Breakfast can not be served in room for free if u feel lazy someday or too late for breakfast buffet.

Almost everything. free transportation to airport. friendly staff. hospitality. controlling everything in room by ipad (Tv, Lights, Room service ...etc)

• Reviewed: December 14, 2018

I honestly didnt like that you guys are not generous to your...
    • Deluxe Double Room

I honestly didnt like that you guys are not generous to your guests .. and my expectations for such a hotel where higher .. as in the reception they are not really professional and fast ! Therefore the main goal should be making your guest the happiest ! By any chance or anyways ! I didnt see this at all ! Therefore many hotels are way better than yours in everything . The only special thing was the image of the hotel as the tallest building thats all ! Its an experience that i definitely would not repeat except if you improve !

• Reviewed: December 9, 2018

It’s near to Dubai mall.
    • Deluxe Double Room

The standard room was too dark no view very small not as expected and it’s only in the 6th floor !.. the smell in the hotel was weared and not nice and how can I stay in arabic and muslim country without shattaf in the toilet !

It’s near to Dubai mall.. the Indian staff was friendly

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Very pleasant stay - but over priced.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Confusing layout - not easy to navigate around the hotel.

Well appointed, spacious and comfortable room with fabulous views of the Dubai fountains. High tech touches i.e. remote controlled lights, curtains etc. Luxury towels and toiletries. Easy access to the Dubai Mall.

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

Sorry to say that but I am not happy ☹

Sorry to say that but I am not happy ☹ Thanks for your email, however I have some points which i dont like it and you need to enhance it. 1- check in what too long 2- one of the rooms was not ready till 4:30 PM 3- same room i requested to be with two beds, I founded after long waiting it is with one big bed! 4- the Fridge was not working it was hot when i checked in, thy said it will be ok 5- when i came from the mall the Fridge was again hot , they changed it after that ( I don’t like maintenance during my stay at the room) 6-the rate of the room was too high I don’t think I will choose Armani Dubai next time or recommended to anyone. Sorry to say that but I am not happy ☹

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

The location is excellent and so are the views.
    • Premier Suite

The access to the mall from the hotel and back was awkward. You have to walk through a line of people who are waiting to go up Burj Khalifa. The way back inside is the same. Another issue we faced is that our room was not ready for us when we checked in even though we emailed the hotel in advance to arrange for transportation from the airport to the hotel. The room service food is way over priced, but this is not that big of an issue because dubai mall is close.

The location is excellent and so are the views. The staff were generally very friendly. Breakfast options were abundant. Overall a great luxurious stay.

• Reviewed: November 28, 2018

Posh, exquisite and elegant
    • Deluxe Double Room

There is one issue you should bear in mind in case you are not used to this kind of hotels - the staff might get into your privacy to a certain point I did not personally like. For example, upon check in we changed and went to the pool. Meanwhile, the management had been into the room in order to tidy it up (no complains here). What I did not like, however, was that it seems they moved things placed inside my suitcase. This might be ok for certain people, but if you are used to more laid back lifestyle like I am, this might be a bit too much.

Posh, exquisite and elegant - Armani is a luxurious oasis in the centre of Dubai. The pool is a dream come true - we swam under the stars (as it is open till 10 pm) and I will never forget this experience.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

Everything.

Everything. The service, the staff, the room, the view and the location are all to the perfect. Really enjoyed our stay there. Would recommend everyone to stay there.

• Reviewed: November 27, 2018

It was clean and nice, magnificent fountain show.
    • Premier Suite

The reservation fluency The japanese cusine in the holet was below average.. late response

It was clean and nice, magnificent fountain show. excellent staff, comfort atmosphere

• Reviewed: November 20, 2018

Great location and easy access to the shopping mall
    • Premier Suite

We got lost every time entering or leaving the hotel. The staff are responding slowly and no one picking up the phone every time we called, so we end up google all the info we need.

Great location and easy access to the shopping mall

• Reviewed: November 18, 2018

Beautiful view, impeccable design, relaxed ambience, smart...
    • Classic Double Room

The food from the room service was presented well but the taste was mediocre and the price was way too high even for a fancy hotel (e.g. a pot of yogurt for 60AED). We ordered breakfast, lunch and dinner from room service and all the meals were below average.

Beautiful view, impeccable design, relaxed ambience, smart facilities and amazing location.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

The best place to stay in Dubai.

Nothing at all

The best place to stay in Dubai. We went there to celebrate our anniversary they took care of everything its a lifetime experience all thanks to the Lifestyle team especially Nazira she made our stay the best in Dubai she took care of literally everything a big thanks to her to what she did.

• Reviewed: November 17, 2018

The location is great, it’s in the Khalid’s tower and next...
    • Deluxe Double Room

The poor service that doesn’t even meet a 3 star hotel standard, lack of knowledgeable concierge and bad WiFi signals

The location is great, it’s in the Khalid’s tower and next to Dubai mall, also right in front of Dubai fountain

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

Average
    • Deluxe Double Room

1. The lobby is very small 2. The corridors to the rooms very narrow. 3. The TV has limited channels. 3. The water boiler wasn't working 5. Constructions started early morning and was very annoying 6. The in room dining was way over priced. 7. Guest service staff are not very attentive 8. Staff at the receptions are not very professional

• Reviewed: November 4, 2018

The luxury of Armani and the location
    • Classic Double Room

The hotel is very nice and comfortable but it could be better if the stuff tell us about the facility there.. Lots of think i knew after check out

The luxury of Armani and the location

• Reviewed: November 2, 2018

Absolutely Must Visit!
    • Fountain Suite

Highly recommended👍 Great Hotel with elegant interior design, amazing view and definitely nice and helpful staff. Special thanks to receptionist Anna on and greeter Aleksandra🌸We will definitely come back and recommend to our friends!

• Reviewed: October 16, 2018

Nice stay
    • Premier Suite

They didn't have jaccuzi in that nice luxury hotel that was surprising for me!

Clean big room, prime location, accommodating friendly staff. I specially would like to thank Amata from reception who sent us a lovley gift to our room as she realized we were honeymooners. I also want to thank Harry who took us nice panoramic photos with Burj Khalifa! Thank you guys😘

• Reviewed: October 3, 2018

New and modern stable.
    • Classic Double Room

Breakfast selection is a little less than other resorts but quality is nice.

New and modern stable. Location is centre downtown Dubai, right next to Dubai Mall, ideally for perfect shopping. Staffs are all very welcoming and attentive to help with questions.

• Reviewed: October 1, 2018

Bed and pillows are comfortable.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Although it is connected to Dubai Mall, it still is a long winding walk. Would be great if breakfast is included.

Bed and pillows are comfortable. Free mini bar.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2018

For service, Armarni Dubai cannot be faulted.
    • Premier Suite

Unusable wifi in the room - too slow to load anything. At all. Be prepared with 4G. No availablity of movies on demand.

The staff were excellent. Our requests were met perfectly and we were kept up to date at every point. The option to be met off the plane and escorted straight to the hotels reception is worth its weight in gold - especially as we had a baby with us. The room was of a very good size with separate bedroom, study and living rooms. A bathroom & separate wc. Practically no sign of wear & tear - a well maintained room a particular must for me. For a hotel at around £1k- £1.25k/night for room and food i consider this pretty good value for money. The food, btw, is of an extremely high quality and the location to the dubai mall is via private, residence access so no need to face a walk in the heat. The route to the mall oddly crosses through the thoroughfare of the ‘burge kalifa experience’, through some unlabelled fire escapes and exits through a shop. Its really quite weird but i enjoyed that and there are many armani staff that open doors and call lifts for you - you cant get lost.

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

• Classic Double Room

as an Emirati local I was expecting more from such a hotel and paying around 2200 Dh's without the breakfast and for a room like that was waist of money ! also I noted for Armani hotel that its my anniversary and hoped to make it special but, it was really disappointing for me.

the welcoming stuff

• Reviewed: September 24, 2018

Overall good however not as luxurious as expected
    • Classic Double Room

The room amenities were ok- not as luxurious as expected although we loved the bed and the pillows which were lovely and comfortable

Loved the bed and the staff were great, accommodating and welcoming. Loved the secret passageway to the Dubai Mall as well.

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

Good experience with friendly and welcoming staff!
    • Deluxe Double Room

It is extremely pricey to stay and I felt that you are paying for the ‘Armani’ brand because the hotel itself was not as impressive and the rooms we had at the Five Palm! It’s got a much more business feel rather than somewhere to go for a chilled holiday.

The bed was incredibly comfortable and there was a great array of restaurants in the hotel! We dined at Amal and the service and food were spot on!! Nice pool area but a bit small considering the size of the hotel.

• Reviewed: September 5, 2018

We will aim to stay at Armani every time we travel through Dubai.
    • Premier Suite

We loved everything - from the overall design, atmosphere, kindness of staff members to the details like toileteries, breakfast selections, fragrance within public areas, esthetics and deliciousness of room service meals. Also the Friday brunch at The Deli was sensational.

• Reviewed: September 4, 2018

Everything is beautiful in this hotel
    • Fountain Suite

There was an engineer inside my balcony and I wasn’t alerted neither notified, and it was extremely occurred. Also access to Dubai mall isn’t convenient.

Everything is beautiful in this hotel

• Reviewed: September 3, 2018

Fantastic and will definitely go back.
    • Classic Double Room

There were plenty doors in the hotel especially on ground floor when going for breakfast.

The staff were very friendly and polite. They made us very comfortable and pampered. Location to Dubai mall was great. i will certainly stay here again. We loved that we could control curtains, tv, lights from an ipad. This was quite cool.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

I would highly recommend Armani hotel.
    • Deluxe Double Room

My husband and I would like to thank Dina Fawzy, she was the one for our amazing experience at Armani hotel. Our room was upgraded along with late check out. Everything was perfect starting from our check in to the check out. We look forward to visit Armani hotel again

Extremely disappointing
    • Premier Suite

Extremely disappointing My husband and me went to Dubai for our Honeymoon. Unfortunately we chose Armani hotel for our stay. We have been staying at different hotels in Dubai, such as Four seasons, Marriott and Grand hayat, but I must say that Armani hotel has been a bad experience. The breakfast is overrated!! The choices one has is very limited compared to other hotels. For the high price you pay for the breakfast, you even don’t get fresh juice!! Staff is not friendly at all! They don’t care, and are not engaged. If you ask something, they look like you have asked for something out of this world!! Also, prior to our arrival we were promised to receive a honeymoon cake, but they never let us know about it upon or during our arrival. In the room we experienced a very bad smell because of the airco’s I guess, which I never experienced before in other Dubai hotels. In short, we will never go back and won’t recommend anyone to go there.

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

I would like to thank Armani Hotel Dubai for the room...
    • Deluxe Double Room

I didn’t like how we need to go to the Dubai Mall as we need to wait for one of the staff to take us through the skyline, and that way is open only till 12:00 am, then you need to go from outside The rooms are small compared to other hotels in Dubai, there was no bath toiletries as it’s a resort too there should be more things in the toilet to enjoy the relaxing in the bathtub like bath salt.

I would like to thank Armani Hotel Dubai for the room upgrade, we was celebrating a special occasion and we enjoyed the suite.

Unforgettable luxurious time.
    • Deluxe Double Room

I like the high quality of services. I really enjoyed my accommodation. Actually, I celebrated my 20th wedding anniversary which became and will remain a mortal memory. I really spend great times in room 818 and enjoyed drinking coffee using the Nesspresso coffee machine. Also, my experience at Amal restaurant was so amazing and the food was so delicious. It was unforgettable luxurious time. The lounge with fountain view also was so nice.Finally, having everything with Armani’s signature was fabulous.

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

المكان جميل ومهم
    • Deluxe Double Room

Lack of interest in customers Where they live in a smoking room and I am a non-smoker The staff were informed from the beginning but unfortunately no one cared They ignored me for the two days I had booked through the Albuquerque, a bad experience for the name and good reputation of Armani!

المكان جميل ومهم

• Reviewed: August 18, 2018

• Classic Double Room

First of all, I was excepting more of Armani hotel.. I stayed for two nights. But, Housekeeping service wasn't that great they take long-time to clean which inefficient, I booked two classic room via booking and requested for work rooms to be beside each other as we were big family, however when we arrived we were shocked that one of the room was deluxe room and we weren't been informed about that before paying for both rooms. On top of that, we only got one Amenity kit for a night only although we stayed two nights. Also during night we have hared people screaming at 4:00am.

• Reviewed: August 9, 2018

Amazing staff, always willing to go the extra bit to make...
    • Deluxe Double Room

Amazing staff, always willing to go the extra bit to make sure everything was fine. Great credit to the Manager, Dina. She is an asset to the hotel. Thank you guys, hope to see you very soon.

• Reviewed: August 4, 2018

Dubai break
    • Classic Double Room

Come with a bit of local currency as tips seem to be expected.

The check in was great! We had booked two rooms and we were given free early check in for one of them and late check out (paid AED300 for an extra two hours). Our rooms were on the 38th floor the view was fantastic. The bed and pillows were VERY comfortable. Everything in the room can be controlled via a tablet. The hotel is linked to the Dubai Mall. It took roughly 10 minutes to get to it. The breakfast buffet was AMAZING! Best we have ever had!

• Reviewed: July 25, 2018

Staying here was the best decisions
    • Fountain Suite

Everything was nice. I stayed on the 8th floor, the view was amazing. The technology is very convenient. The staff will welcome and help you to access the mall. The most helpful and friendly staff I have ever seen " AND I TRAVEL A LOT"

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

Excellent location with direct access to Dubai Mall.
    • Deluxe Double Room

Excellent location with direct access to Dubai Mall. The fountain view rooms were amazing. A constants treat for the eyes between the hours of 6-10pm.

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

Spent one of the best hotel stay ever in a room with view on...
    • Fountain Suite

Spent one of the best hotel stay ever in a room with view on the Dubai Fountain and the downtown. Friendly and welcoming staff, specially Ms. Dina, who arranged and early checkin & late checkout. Diversity of fine options for the breakfast. Amazing use of technology to control the room services using an iPad. Basically, everything was PERFECT.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

The Location is amazing .
    • Deluxe Double Room

I’m really disappointed with Armani Hotel. I requested Crib for Child, anniversary Cake, fountain view, early check in and receive nothing ..

The Location is amazing ..

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

Good location great day spa and restaurants
    • Premier Suite

The upkeep was a little dated but still very modern approach.

Great location for shopping right on Dubai Mall. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The day spa and restaurants were very high end and modern.

• Reviewed: June 25, 2018

It was out of this world!
    • Deluxe Double Room

There were no plates in the room. Food was delivered but plates were dropped in quite late! Alas!

I love how Armani has amalgamation of hi-tech room services plus only through one touch opening/closing of curtains, door & best part was camera outside the room.

• Reviewed: June 20, 2018

We asked the hotel staff to send our baggage to the car 1...
    • Classic Double Room

We asked the hotel staff to send our baggage to the car 1 hour before we checked out and give them the car ticket number. Unfortunately they never did. When we reached home, we found that they never put our stuff in the car. We had to drive back to get our baggage, and they didn’t even apologize! 1 day later they called us and claim that we took a tray from the room and that they will chatge us 585 DHs! Though we never took anything! Very unprofessional treatment to guests. We were very disappointed and will never stay there again.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

Amazing experience!
    • Classic Double Room

Amazing experience at the Armani Hotel Dubai, rooms are perfectly designed, It give you a deep sense of peace and harmony... the facilities and dinning options inside the hotel/Burj Khalifa are also top class..

• Reviewed: June 13, 2018

Fashionably stunning hotel.
    • Classic Double Room

More lighting as Rooms can be a little dark.

Fashionably stunning hotel. We were treated like celebrities from the moment we arrived. Great attention to detail meant that you have absolutely everything you need to make your stay delightful. Loved the Armani toiletries and chocolates. Big bonus was the hotel is attached to the Dubai Mall and the Burj Khalifa.

• Reviewed: June 12, 2018

Amazing Hotel.. the best in Dubai
    • Classic Double Room

The hotel is a public building and is protected by the governmental security. If you like to go to the shopping mall or to the top floor, you need to ask one of the staff members to escort you and vis various emergency doors and back stage walkings , you can enter same. If you do this a few times a day it's a bit overdone.

Absolutely the best hotel in Dubai. During my last 20 years I stayed in many hotels, but the quality of this hotel is by far one of the best. The staff is doing its outmost to assist you whenever is needed. The room (38 floor) had a great layout and the bed sleeps fantastic. Great shower and daily refilled goodies. Its a bit costly, but good value for money.

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

Could be better
    • Fountain Suite

Stink bathroom then we had to change room which still has the smell sometime but bearable. Can’t be bothered to change again. No idea why our reservation with the hotel for the 148th floor Burj Khalifa was not acknowledged by the reception and we had to ask him to check and we waited for a while and they’ve got no idea if we actually has the priority pass for exchange the ticket as everyone for 148 floor tour has that anyway and we waited in the line for a very long time as we had nobody from the hotel to tell us about that even we asked at least 4 hotel staff at that time.

Comfortable bed Great location Nice limousine Some staff are very willing to help Zizu and a Spanish lady in reception and Stephen Nice casual Italian restaurant High quality Indian restaurant Great outside table with view in Japanese restaurant

• Reviewed: May 21, 2018

super impressive lounge

Staying on 5th floor in the Burj Khalifa feels like getting an inch of snow :-(

super impressive lounge excellent restaurants spacious room easy access to dubai mall

• Reviewed: May 19, 2018

Wonderful stay at a top class hotel

Nothing -everything was perfect

The modern decor, spacious bathroom with separate toilet, the view (of Dubai fountains), extremely polite and friendly staff and convenient location - next to Dubai Mall

• Reviewed: May 16, 2018

-Wanna feel like a celebrity, book this hotel now.

The fact that you have to pay almost 2$ per min for a local call is ridiculous

-Wanna feel like a celebrity, book this hotel now. -Breakfast is worth the money.

• Reviewed: May 13, 2018

The service is not a 5 stars quality
    • Classic Double Room

- The service was Very slow, I stayed on hold over 15 minuets just to call the operator - concierge staff are not professional, one didn't speak English very well - had to ask them to clean my room over 4 times

The interior

• Reviewed: May 12, 2018

Everything is great at the hotel .
    • Classic Double Room

Everything is great at the hotel . It is a fancy luxurious five star hotel . We have booked the double room which was extremely great. Build management system is used in the room and you can control everything through an I pad. Love it and every guest should love it as well

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

Best view from rooms and professionalism.
    • Fountain Suite

Wish the Armani hotel floors could be more higher in the Burj Khalifa, highest being 39th floor. Still an amazing views from low to their high floors.

Stayed in a fountain view suite with the highest floor. So advanced rooms with technology and very impressive is how you can hear the fountain music in the room via speakers! Small to big things are super luxury with great modern touch. Lastly, professionalism played a big role in our stay... Michael Soliman(lifestyle manager Armani) made our stay more memorable by offering amazing customer services by keep checking up upon us and providing a personal escorted at the top of Burj Khalifa, satisfying our needs by offering great upgrades throughout our two night stay! Great personality with putting his work at the highest priority for his customers!

• Reviewed: May 11, 2018

The decoration of the room is a delight for minimalist...
    • Deluxe Double Room

The equipments are not perfectly functional considering the price (for example the shower was always humid, there were not enough towel hangers...). The view from the 5th floor is not impressive.

The decoration of the room is a delight for minimalist lovers.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2018

Will never recommend and overhyped deplorable place to go
    • Fountain Suite

Worms in the food,broken walls in the wash room,dirty unclean kettle, very very arrogant staff,big headache getting to Dubai mall from the hotel,very dark and black themed hotel,staff consider and have superiority complex and sad part is none of them are worth the hospitality business,completely cold attitude and they make sure you feel unwelcome, but if you are dressed carrying a Hugo boss suite,Burberry tie,Louis Vuitton bag etc then they will give you a smile🤣🤣, but overall pathetic museum and Surely not a hotel.

• Reviewed: April 22, 2018

Super good
    • Armani Signature Suite

The signature suite we chose for our family, is super good and comfortable with fantastic view with Dubai Fountain. All the staff are nice and helpful. We stayed for 8 nights this time and it will be our choice next time.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

The best hotel we have stayed in Dubai!!!
    • Deluxe Double Room

I literally have nothing negative to say.

Five-star experience in every aspect, from check-in to check-out we were well looked after and the staff really go above and beyond to ensure our satisfaction. My partner and I are totally in love with this place. Our stay was too short, we will definitely be going again soon.

• Reviewed: April 18, 2018

We didn’t want to leave!
    • Classic Double Room

The staff were amazing! We arrived early and they were considerate that we had a baby so they managed to check us into our room before check in time. They provided us with a cot and bottle sterilizer and everything else we asked for. The Armani spa is also one of the best I have been to and I’ve been to many. You’d be silly not to try them out!

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

Unforgettable stay
    • Fountain Suite

There is no sound proof I can hear the music for the events in the ball room out side. The Toilet should have the shower spray for the WC especially for Arab Tourist is very important. as some of the them don't have.

The location the luxurious of place. The Technology in the room. the Services they provide.

• Reviewed: April 8, 2018

in general it was really very pleasant and comfort, only 2...
    • Classic Double Room

in general it was really very pleasant and comfort, only 2 minor comments first regarding the Arabic movie channels in the TV it is so limited to only one Chanel. second is the mini bar has no snakes at all

We Price Match