Reviews of Atlantis The Palm, Dubai 5 stars

Palm Jumeirah, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#73 of 384 hotels in Dubai

• Deluxe Room

there's no minimart like zoom or 7 eleven in the hotel the food price and water is very expensive should'n stay more than 2 days

nice view, clean, nice swimming pool

• Ocean Deluxe Room

Extraordinary stay. Everything was beautiful.. I traveled with my family and the stay was very comfortable. I must name Ms Alia at the front desk, who helped a lot to make our stay more comfortable.

• Deluxe Room UAE Resident, UAE ID Mandatory

It's was good experience we enjoy a lots but wat was I expect not there water park its nice but waiting in quene is not nice aquarium is ok

I like swim pool deluxe room good cleaning staff valet parking & good location

• Deluxe Room

Well I don't think there's anything dislikeful about Atlantis... Everything just in order..

The best thing about Atlantis is the aquarium which is the main highlight of this property.. Lovely set up...

• Palm Beach Deluxe Room

3 days in to our stay, the main pool was closed which meant the full hotel decended to the smaller pool where we went with our 1 year old because it was quieter and more for children. We then couldn’t get any beds then just had to spend the duration of our stay at the beach which was just as well it was as close but not good we were forced to do so!

Loads to do especially with a 1 year old! Loved the water park was so close! Swimming with the dolphins my 1 year old took part also and what an amazing experience! Thank you!

• Ocean Deluxe Room UAE Resident, UAE ID Mandatory

Maintenance were going on in the morning, couldn’t sleep well, when i called the reception they told me sorry we cant do anything, didn’t expect that from a 5 stars hotel

• Ocean Deluxe Room UAE Resident, UAE ID Mandatory

The aquaventure timings are weird for a country that has a very warm weather. 10am to 6pm is not feasible especially if you have small children. other waterparks are open in evening hours /after sunset.

The room was huge and the washroom was as big as the room . the aquarium views are beautiful and intriging

• Deluxe Room

We had to wait for a really long time for the check-in queue. It took more than 40 mins which is ridiculous.

Room was absolutely amazing with a beautiful view. The food at the Saffron restaurant was really good both for breakfast and dinner.

• Deluxe Room UAE Resident, UAE ID Mandatory

Beware of thieves and don't expect any help if something gets stolen. 2 of our cellphones were stolen at the water park and the best help security could give was 'call the police'.

Complimentary water as much as you can drink! useful in the summer heat. Huge swimming pool and kids pool. The breakfast buffet is a huge spread with more than 5 varieties of fresh juices and separate counters for Chinese and Indian dishes. Just step out to the walkway near the Royal pool and you should get a cart ride to Aquaventure Park, Beach is well kept and serene.

• Terrace Family Suite

this is the best hotel i have ever been me with my family it is amazing for everything specially the lost chamber aquarium diving team "AMIR and FANOY" great diving experiment

• Deluxe Room

1- The staff seemed over worked especially at the reception when I checked in. Rarely saw a smile on the face. Same goes for Kaleidoscope staff. Here is a smile from my side :) Please pass it on. 2- Too crowded. 3- The restaurants are stingy in giving emirates NBD card discounts. 4- The elevators are very slow.

The tourist attractions like water park, aquarium and beach were very good.

• Deluxe Room

The Aquarium was fantastic, it put a smile on my face every day. The restaurants were very good The room was lovely The staff were very nice and friendly

• Imperial Club Room UAE Resident, UAE ID Mandatory

Slightly hot inside the room even though ac was set at max. This could have been better.

All went fine, especially good breakfast, although had to wait for while due to the holiday rush. Water park was monitored by enough lifeguards @ every corners.

• Terrace Suite Club UAE Resident, UAE ID Mandatory

Check in and check out take a ridiculous amount of time. So what we went at Eid and it was busy - did the managers not know about it? Why didn’t they take on more staff? Everything is crazy expensive here and the staff lack knowledge so I think this hotel is becoming overpriced. If you are paying for expensive restaurants you should not have to leave the restaurant to use the bathroom along with half a million other tourists!

The location is fabulous with great choice of facilities and restaurants.

• Deluxe Room

The check in area are the same area of check out which is not acceptable, to do a check in it took me about 1 hour and to do a check out it took me about 40 min

Very nice place and my sons were too happy because of their entertainments

• Deluxe Room UAE Resident, UAE ID Mandatory

Food was good, but half the menu was same everyday. Menu items were repeated even for dinner and breakfast

Location, Staff, Food, Hospitality, Swimming Pool

• Deluxe Room UAE Resident, UAE ID Mandatory

Some restaurants sell pork and alcohol and I opened my fast I was a bit disappointed but I know next time I understand u have to cater for all but it is a Muslim country people should abide by our rules that’s how we teach them about our religion

Breakfast was great rooms very modern luxurious

• Imperial Club Room UAE Resident, UAE ID Mandatory

Staff at imperial club were not too flexible, or talkative nor much friendly.

I booked an imperial club room and was very spacious & very clean. The food in atlantis was excellent. Facilities are diverse and great for family vacation.

• Palm Beach Deluxe Room

One guy in Saffron restaurant ignore our table most of the time... to deal with Europeans... like we didn't exist. A/c in room wasn't efficient

The taste and variety food offered, comfortable bed, the decor, the water park

• Palm Beach Deluxe Room UAE Resident, UAE ID Mandatory

Front desk staff seemed overwhelm at Check In desk. Lockers should be complementary for guests staying at the hotel

Our room was amazing, great partial sea view

• Deluxe Room UAE Resident, UAE ID Mandatory

Long queue for check-in. Absolutely not requirement. Suggest to have more information sharing abd self-checkin.

Perfect place for family time. Njoyed the Amazing retreat.

• Imperial Club Room with Airport Transfer

The only thing that bothers me was a little bit cleaner and the picture of the room is not the same as the real one! In order to compare with the price of the room which it was very expensive, also my expectation was high as the price

The hotel is excellent together with the staff!! airport transfer excellent!!! Beds very comfy! food excellent and testy! On the other hand, everything was exceptional !!! 5*

didn't stay for longer.

beautiful place, everything was exceptional, food, staff , rooms , waterpark, dolphins, the list goes on. all amazing. attention to detail was outstanding.

• Palm Beach Deluxe Room UAE Resident, UAE ID Mandatory

We didn't get our room until almost 5pm. We were at the resort from 11.30am. We had our 10 month old baby with us and we were just wandering around waiting for a text from reception to say a room was ready that never came. We literally got to use the pool for 1 hour before it closed. Such a waste of a day and waste of money. Very disappointed especially because it was my husbands birthday present as well :(

Room was nice but I've stayed in nicer for a much better price.

• Regal Suite Club

Check in was a nightmare. Suite was not ready till after 3pm even though we had arrived at 7.30am and informed them prior to arriving. We expected to be informed out of courtesy that efforts were being made to get our suite ready. Nothing. The suite was however lovely

The place is magnificent. The Regal suite was royal and worth every cent

• Terrace Family Suite

I thought it was expensive for what you get in return and food and drinks were priced at silly costs and didn’t feel it was worth it

Kids loved the facilities

• Regal Family Suite

Imperial Club lounge not up to our expectations. Very busy property. One of the main pools is under renovation.

happy atmosphere, excellent location, great accommodation, staff friendliness and kind attitude. The lost chambers aquarium is phenomenal.

• Ocean Deluxe Room

This place is very different from other hotels..it is like a fairytale hotel..Everything is inside a hotel from water park to restros and bars and shopping place..The hotel with a bestest view on the island..!!

• Ocean Deluxe Room

Hotel 5 star; guests 2/3 star. Hotel for young families, don't expect the children to be quiet in the hotel/dining areas.

House services passed 3/4 times per day - useful when taking several showers per day.

• Deluxe Room

Always we had to wait in the queues: from the check in, aqua park entry, restaurants and check out. The main pool was under maintenance. The rooms are getting older and needs improvement. During the day was drilling noise in the room. This noise was more then annoying.

• Imperial Club Room UAE Resident, UAE ID Mandatory

Our stay wasn't long enough.

We stay here once a year. The resort and water park are great, but the staff are fantastic. From arriving in your car to checkout the caliber of the employees is high. Service is alway profession and friendly and always efficient. When something does go wrong the service recovery is quick and appropriate. Club rooms are great. The club itself can become very busy, but enough staff are at hand to make sure it works. Drink service during the happy hour is great, with attentive staff always at hand with a refill before you have to order it. There are many great places to stay in Dubai, but this is by far our favourite.

• Palm Beach Deluxe Room

I was so disappointed with this hotel. This is supposed to be one of THEE places to stay in Dubai. On arrival dance music was blaring in the lobby. The lobby was mobbed - not exactly the atmosphere to promote a relaxing hotel stay-cation. We queued one hour to check in. We were early so we were told to come back at 3pm for our room. We came back at 4pm and there was still no room available but they offered us a room that was below the standard I paid for which I thought was extremely cheeky. At 4:30 we were given a room. The room itself was fine. The pool was packed - I felt like we were in a busy Spanish resort - again nothing at all relaxing about it. When I got to the pool I couldn't see available beds so asked a worker to assist me and I was told to walk around and look for beds. This is hardly up to standard - or maybe the Atlantis just lives off the name now and doesn't care about their guests and maintaining high standards. On check-out we were asked if we enjoyed our stay to which I replied "not really" - which was tactfully ignored by the staff member. I didn't feel like getting in to a confrontation with managers etc - the weekend had already been disappointing enough never mind getting worked up again as I was leaving.

Great choice of restaurants. The water park was great fun.

• Ocean Deluxe Room

They need to take more can with their food labelling. My son has a nut allergy and had a server reaction to their food despite speaking to the chef earlier.

• Deluxe Room

There are two points: 1. Check-in and check-out takes time as it is a huge busy hotel 2. Room services takes longer than other hotels (but considering the size of the hotel maybe ok)

Everything was perfect. Facilities, restaurants, quality, comfort and ... I think a hotel with this size cannot be managed better than this! Will come back for sure

• Ocean Deluxe Room UAE Resident, UAE ID Mandatory

Sorry for telling that the worst celebrating ever .. We reached there at 4 check in 4:20 , we wait for our bags around an hour My daughter medication was in the bag and her food was there too We lost our time in waiting and there was no time to play at water park.. I chose the hotel to surprise my husband in our anniversary and i was shocked the there was not even single rose in the room After coming back at night there was a box of strawberry Wish was to late !

• Imperial Club Room with Airport Transfer

The place, of course due to its attractions, are very good for families. Although, it means that parents with children beleive that now they can do everything. Children are running around and screaming in Imperial Lounge, too. There is a prior notice that business casual shall be worn in Imperial Lounge, but half of the people put their jogging kit ok, or shorts with T-shirts, as well as any other loosy clothings. The hotel should revise its policy about required attire in its Lounge(s)!

The hotel is very nice. Good location, excellent services, great stuff.

• Terrace Suite Club

Imperial club lounge was excellent with the exception of waiting to get a table for pre dinner canopies. I feel this is due to the fact that the club is not just for suite customers and the hotel have started to let too many people upgrade to the lounge without consideration of the impact this has on the guests who have paid a considerable amount of money for the suites and the benefits which are provided. Also disappointed to be told that despite being a suite guest my daughter could not use the spa facilities as she was under the age of 16......no where was this highlighted prior to our trip. Restaurants excellent but food and drink extremely expensive !!!!

We stayed in the Terrace Club suite which was excellent with great views overlooking the pool and the Palm. Pool area lovely and private beach great.

• Ocean Deluxe Room

Check process is too long & not great ...takes time .....especially if you are from a long flight

Great Multi Cuisine breakfast , especially an Indian Corner for the Indians ,Great Atmosphere & Excellent Staff Only little advise be ready to wait if there a queue @ the Entry Point

• Deluxe Room

I didn’t like the inconvenience I encountered due to difference in names used in my passport from those in booking.com details.

I loved the breakfast because it had a variety of food items favorable for all cultures and there WiFi is so fast. It has Avery nyc environment favorable for relaxing and plenty of on board activities like a free waterpark

• Ocean Deluxe Room

--The queue..u need to queue for checkin n checkout, as there were crowds everywhere. --The service rendered was professional thruout, but if u were expecting personalized 5*svc, it might be diff due to the sheer num of guests there. --Was initially allocated a room with only partial sea view, but was later chg to a full ocean view which i had originally booked for. Certainly inconvenient to shift around with my luggages around.

--The sheer opulance and design of the lobby n common areas. Impressive n unique. --The complimentary fruits n chocolates was a nice gesture. --Service by staff was professional, befitting tt of a 5*hotel. --Room size was decent. Decoration within cozy n fine but certainly not to the extravagance of the common areas. --Facilities were extensive in the common areas.

• Deluxe Room

The organisation could be better for the check in / out process. This is a complete free for all with no set lines. Also, getting a sunbed can be tricky in peak times. You need to have towels out by 08:00 for a decent spot if you are in a group of 4 or more. The prices are very high in all the restaurants and bars but this is Dubai not Tenerife so we knew what to expect before we came. £8.00 for a can of Coke speaks for itself though..

This is an amazing hotel, the rooms are very spacious and clean. The turn down service every night is a great touch. The staff were very very helpful and accommodating to all requests. The kids loved the aquarium, the variety of fish was out of this world even if they did look a little cramped! The water park and swimming pool areas were a great place to spend a day. It was a truly wonderful stay!

Our stay was too short

From the moment we were picked up at the airport until dropped back again, everything was perfect! We went imperial club and the staff couldn’t have done enough for us, we had our own private beach and restaurant for imperial club members so it was never to busy. Complimentary into aquaventouris and the lost chambers. The Atlantis really is an amazing hotel. Perfect start to our honeymoon

• Deluxe Room

I booked a half board for 3 adults... I also had a 8 year child with me... as per booking.com policy children below 12 years stay is included... pls clarify whether half board is also included or not... I had to pay for my 8 year old additional charges for half board.

Good property... one should reach early and leave the baggage with concierge and immediately proceed to the aquaventure to make most of the waterworld... we didn't do this and hence learnt from mistake...

• Terrace Family Suite

Despite the range of exquisite facilities Atlantis has to offer, the room service was somewhat disappointing in that the time taken was inordinately long. Otherwise no complaints.

We loved the novel experience of meeting with the dolphins. The architecture and layout of the resort complex was truly impressive. The facilities offered to us was more than generous and the fare on the menu was designed for every taste, not to mention the free breakfast spread which was in my opinion incomparable. Definitely worth a stay at any time of year.

• Palm Beach Deluxe Room

Over crowded restaurant and the family in the next room had a child that cried all night. Which kept are. Child awake

Restaurants far to full, waiting long time and free for all,

• Imperial Club Room with Airport Transfer

We paid extra for the imperial club facilities. We found they had been over subscribed and were full of kids and families queuing to get in. It was sold as a niche upgrade but in actual fact it was disappointing. We would have preferred it if it was more exclusive to those imperial club members.

The room was perfect, luxurious and clean.

• Terrace Family Suite

This hotel is enormous and very busy! If you want peace and quiet then you won’t get it. The access to the Imperial club lounges was one of the reasons that we chose the suite but in fact it seemed most of the hotel had access and there were always queues to get in especially during happy hour. The pool areas were so crowded we couldn’t get loungers. Everything was extremely expensive but typical of Dubai in general.

This is an impressive hotel on a massive scale. The two bed terrace suite was enormous and more than enough for our family of four. All the staff were extremely helpful and attentive, nothing was too much trouble. Early access to the water park was a bonus and was one of the best water parks we’ve been to. Excellent choice of restaurants but pre booking was a must.

• Terrace Family Suite

Royal Majlis receptions put to my account 2 alcohol drink from pools not goo to pool I am with Family Muslim we are Fasting naw Ramadan. as will putting 2 more sohoor to our account,i explains we have free break fast. its not good service if you not check you pay more 4000 dh.its poor service.

Iftar at Ramadan very nicely!

• Deluxe Room

Pools are way too busy with sun beds in top of each other. Drinks are stupidly expensive £8 for a bottle of water! No courtesy rooms to change. Hotel is dated. No loyalty for for those who return

The weather!

• Terrace Suite Club UAE Resident, UAE ID Mandatory

Having to queue for entry to breakfast and also the executive lounges. It seemed that many people were upgraded and there wasn't sufficient executive lounge space to accommodate for all. The AC in the room worked, but didn't seem to alter when changing the in room controller.

Facilities around the location were very close by, everything was walking distance however there was also buggy's to transport around outside

Interior, Food, Lost Chamber, Aqua venture

Amazing experience to stay at Atlantis mainly interior and service and food, and Lost chamber and Aqua Venture also amazing. We enjoyed lot and looking for to visit again in future.

• Palm Beach Deluxe Room

Everything was great, had a power cut for 5 mins. Called the maintenance team and was fixed in seconds.

Location, water park, restaurants, shops pretty much everything about the hotel! Amazing place to stay.

• Palm Beach Deluxe Room

The food is EXTREMELY expensive and if you pay for half board you still have to pay to eat at certain restaurants. Everything is about 3x more than it should be. Which really lets the hotel down. It’s a shame they can’t price the restaurants even 20-30% cheaper. If you purchase the breakfast buffet with your room - it’s still overpriced and the food you get is not amazing. The amazing food you have to pay for. I’m no skimp when it comes to food either back home I eat 3 steaks a day which are £8 each. But in the hotel I was paying £68!

Very clean, staff very friendly and helpful. Rooms are comfortable. Cannot fault the hotel.

• Deluxe Room

no help desk for customers

more waiting time for customers in reception que. no help desk observed. more than half an hour waiting time in que was really irritating for everyone there.

• Ocean Deluxe Room

Almost everything is charged. I have got the feeling - they would like to steal my money. Extreamly high prices for everything. We booked 5 night stay for €3600 but almost nothing was included. They charged me 2 times because the guarranty was not released till now. I called the bank. I was told today wait or call the property. Too much guests too much chaos at standard restaurants. The lagguage store room at the lobby where too dirty. Change your clothes rather in the restroom.

I loved the staff especially the room service and the buggy drivers. Advanture waterpark, dolphin's bay, lost chambers. All perfect!! If you are goin with children and don't care about money choose this property! This is the best one in Dubai. Otherwise go to another hotel!!

• Ocean Deluxe Room

Check-in was slow due to a lot of crowd, the rest of the experience was a breeze. It would have been nice if the in room toilet had a spray rather than a bidet. Also the imperial club membership wasn't all that it was made out to be. We were made to wait almost 15 mins for a table cause it was happy hours and there was a huge rush. Recommendations were made to visit the other lounge in another wing but i had a friend staying in that wing and there were made to come to the wing we were at.

Atlantis The Palm is a one stop destination which encompasses all you would want in a hotel. Right from Shopping, Entertainment & Attractions, Food & Beverage, you name it.

• Ocean Deluxe Room

Very nice hotel, family friendly, staff is amazing,location is great, I highly recommending this hotel. And I will definitely come back to this hotel.

• Imperial Club Room with Airport Transfer

Perfect location, the hotel is very clean and provides u great hospitality.The staffs were very helpful.The hotel provides u almost every facilities and a lot of activities for children and teenage.

• Imperial Club Room UAE Resident, UAE ID Mandatory

WiFi speed could be improved upon in the Kids Club, overall check-in experience was very poor (no welcome greeting or drink despite having booked Imperial Club access), consistently faced problems because our booking was not updated correctly to show four people, overall impression is a hotel showing its sign and age due to huge number of people coming through, not a 5 star rating anymore

Comfy beds, breakfast buffet in Caleidoscope is great, Kids Club activities were fun, Royal Pool and bath towels were awesome, gym size was adequate

• Deluxe Room

There was a 30 minute wait for check in. The line was full and not enough staff to assist people. The pool area was full and no beds available to lounge at the pool. No staff available to take drinks order for 30 minutes The spa made a mistake on our booking times. It seemed like the hotel was extremely busy with not enough staff to cater to the guests.

They allowed us to check in earlier than the check in time.

• Palm Beach Deluxe Room

When we checked in, after a 15hr flight from sydney with a 9month old, the front desk staff member was forcing us to make a choice on meal options there and then. When asked if we could have a few minutes in our room to decide, the answer was a flat out No. We were also told that there were plenty of restaurants that offered a la carte breakfast menus, but the mext morning we discovered that none of the restaurants offered a la carte and all were All You Can Eat at a price greater then the meal options offered the day before. The hotel and everything in it was ridiculously expensive. Again, after our 15hr flight we decided to do room service and ended up paying AUD55 for a dry, tasteless chicken burger.

The hotel is beautiful and well equipped with everything. It was very comfortable and our view was great! The cleaning staff and restaurant staff were fantastic!

• Ocean Deluxe Room

Service was slow. Had to find waiters for the pool area and while waiting we watched drink cups and other rubbish blowing around the pool lounge area. Stayed in a lot better quality hotels in Dubai

Good for family holidays

• Imperial Club Room with Airport Transfer

It is very very expensive to eat in the restaurants in the hotel but Dubai in general was expensive. They added a weird 260 dirhams to the bill which when we questioned what it was they just explained it away with “oh that happens a lot, I’ll delete that”. Very weird - check your bill carefully!

We booked an imperial club room so the hotel organised a car to pick us up from the airport which was excellent. We arrived early (4 hours before check in) and our room wasn’t ready but they allowed us to use all of the facilities as if we had checked in. We visited the hotel at the start of our honeymoon and found chocolates, a red rose and a card congratulating us when we arrived in the room which was a nice touch. The spa was fabulous! The pool area was great and the waterpark was brilliant. Ossiano restaurant was an amazing experience. The concierge were always helpful.

• Executive Family Suite

We have issue to have access to the club we try the 3 locations and staff was overload and difficult to have an available table for our kids and as well us. Aquaventure park no buoy available with seat for kids. Staff ask me to different area to find it. When i find the staff in the kids area inform me i cannot take it!!!!, check out too long.

Location and as well commodities were excellent

• Deluxe Room

do imagen to stay in 5 stars hotel and they wake you up with drilling and nois and hummers !!!this happened to me today ,and called them and they continued . first time in my life i face like that and their answer was that i have to tolerate the noise and even they didn't stop

• Imperial Club Room with Airport Transfer

My only criticism is they should have more water available to customers especially when you're out by the pool / beach / waterpark and it shouldn't cost £4 for a small bottle.

Amazing facilities, the water park is great, good variety of restaurants, pools and beach are very nice and the staff can't do enough for you.

• Executive Suite Club

A fabulous iconic hotel set in amazing surroundings. Clean, opulent, sumptuous hotel suitable for couples and families alike. Fantastic suite which was very spacious. Can’t fault it.

• Deluxe Room

I think only need little options in breakfast. Live cooking sheffs need to make every day different menu i think will be good.

The best hotel staff in the world. I will be in too many hotels in different countries, but here i feel my home. Every people which work in Atlantis is very friendly and positive! Aquarium and Waterpark Aquaventure high level attractive. Food is delicious.

• Deluxe Room

Hotel and Facility were huge so had to walk between them or take bugy.

The bedding was so much comfy and clean. The bed size was more than enough for 1 people:) Location was super and I could use all the facilities for 2days even after check out. Also breakfast was absolutely amazing with variety choices!!!

• Imperial Club Room with Airport Transfer

It’s too big a place. Customer service is required in Front office. Some staff when complained to were very helpful- a gentleman ( last name- Khan).

The Food and Beverage staff were fantastic, both in attitude and will to serve guests

• Imperial Club Room with Airport Transfer

The sand at the beach is not fine, but with pieces of ground shells. It's not so nice to walk without slippers.

The service people were very nice and helpful. They were making the efforts to arrange every wish :-) We have received the upgraded room in the east tower at the highest floor :-)

• Imperial Club Room with Airport Transfer

Although it looks fancy from outside, the hotel from inside is simply plain and old, if I may say. The Imperial room had nothing really "Imperial" to offer to us. The bathroom was plain, the furniture average. The Imperial lounge was full for the afternoon tea and we were offered drinks but couldn't gt in. The cleanliness was below average. We put both queen beds together so our kids don't fall off the bed and there came the surprise: dirty tissue and plastic wraps under the bed! The breakfast was horrible! A long queue waiting to be seated at 9am! That's the last thing you need when you pay 650$ for a night! to wait in a queue for breakfast! The buffet was average and the food looked rather dry than appealing and fresh and a whole lot of commotion! I couldn't wait to be back home to enjoy some real peace! Don't recommend it to people seeking for calm and relaxation.

• Imperial Club Room with Airport Transfer

My husband stuck in Johannesberg airport because if an error in his Dubai visa that the hotel secured for us. Had to rebook his flight and make arrangements to sort it all out. Too much hassle!. Waterpark was much smaller than advertised.

The hotel was beautiful but often crowded with other guests & tourists

• Executive Family Suite

The only negative part is that there is a lot of queuing in all the buffet restaurants and the waiters are overloaded. the cant attend the tables properly. They do not clean the tables regularly so you end up eating with many empty plates on the tables. They need to put more personnel on these restaurants, specially in peak season, this shouldn't happen in a 5 star hotel.

The family suite room is an amazing option. clean, comfort, great quality. Aquaventure, lost chambers, parks, kids area.... all the facilities are amazing!!

• Imperial Club Room with Airport Transfer

Majority of double rooms are in fact a part of "family room", meaning that there is a locked door in the hall, leading to a room behind the wall. Does not bring discomfort, but just unexpected. Just a minor issue - aquapark entrance is free, but lockers are not. It takes some (awkward) time to realise that your entry bracelet does not work, because you have not paid...I would suggest Atlantis either to include the locker (45 DHS) in the free package, or better inform visitors about paid lockers. It is not about 45 DHS, it is about making the process even more smooth and comfortable.

Amazing! Imperial room package offers super value, service, care. Upon (early) check-in, we were offered free breakfast. After check-out, one can still use aquapark, imperial beach, visit aquarium the whole day... Breakfast in main (big) restaurants is a real experience! WiFi works everywhere, with great quality. We absolutely loved Atlantis.

Browse Atlantis The Palm, Dubai traveller photo gallery