Reviews of Radisson Blu Residence, Dubai Marina

Dubai Marina, Dubai Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#92 of 318 Holiday rentals in Dubai

• Reviewed: 25 September 2018

I have always stayed at this hotel for more than 5 times for...
    • Two-Bedroom Superior Apartment

The hotel changed the policy of having visitors over which wasn’t in place during my previous stays which made it somehow difficult to have my friends over, although my apartment was with occupancy of 4 persons and more.

I have always stayed at this hotel for more than 5 times for its location and view

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

• Two-Bedroom Superior Apartment

The staff were not very helpful in handling the booking and the room was not ready. We had many issues with the room also shortage in the staff. Old furniture ,bathroom as the sick was broken and the towels were very hard and old.

Nothing fancy
    • Studio

The staff were a bit rude, not all of them but still i don't like to ask multiple times for the things i need, The TV was too small and too old, the bathroom shower didn't even have space for me, the Gym is really bad and tiny, the breakfast in the Italian restaurant was TERRIBLE

The location was great, the balcony view was nice, the swimming pool was okay.

Lovely staff in beautiful international hotel
    • Studio

Loveliest staff I’ve met, couldn’t have been kinder or more welcoming. Nice calm atmosphere and beautiful facilities. Food all great - especially South Indian dishes on breakfast menu - and outdoor bar area a very good place to relax in the evening. I especially enjoyed listening to the oud player.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Amazing stay !!

There was no bar :(

I had a stay just for a day. Clean rooms, very comfortable bed, amazing view from the balcony, staff was polite and nice. Overall a great experience at Radisson Blue :)

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Nice stay in 2-bedroom apartment at nice price
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

A bit further away from the beach, and the nearest beach (still around 15-20min walking under sun) seems to be abandoned,as there is possibly soon to be private beach owned by new hotel being constructed there (august 18), so no infrastructure or lifeguards. And there are no shuttles to other beaches/malls from Radisson,as it is no hotel,but residence. Maybe some rare shuttles still needs to be done,as soon there will be no public beach accessible nearby.

It was spacious (90sq.m) apartment with 2 bathrooms at very nice price. Staff was excellent and welcoming, and as it was rather off-season i believe, but anyway they let us check-in easily before the check-in time and stay in the room a bit more than the check-out time with no issues there. Pool was not big,and actually picture of it is impressive vs reality was surprising. Though was nice to chill and even order some non-alco drinks. Marina is just right behind the residence, we even saw it from the window. Dubai marina mall just 7-8 minutes walking distance, from where via internal corridors well air-conditioned you can get to Pier 7- 7 floored restaurant-bar complex.

The design of the room & hotel is reallyyy nice &...
    • Studio

The design of the room & hotel is reallyyy nice & comfortable , and I took a new room which was deluxe apartment I enjoyed This is my 2nd time that I stayed raddison blu marina in Dubai and I hope it won’t be the last time .

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

The service provided was way below my expectations.
    • Studio

The Receptionist was not at all accommodating during the check in. I never saw him smile nor he greeted the guests. No free bottled water and slippers in the room.

The people are so helfull and smilly all time
    • Two-Bedroom Superior Apartment

1) The bad smell inside the unit that could not be resolved. 2) The bed king size is so soft and cuased a back and kneck sharp pain

The people are so helfull and smilly all time

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

Hotel is good BUT Hotel blocked some value from my card...
    • Studio

Hotel is good BUT Hotel blocked some value from my card before 13 days from check-in. At the time of check-in they cut all the values but my blocked amount are still blocked. They haven't unblock or approve my blocked amount. Also when i raise this query, they won't be able to resolve this. So this makes me very unhappy.

Pest Control Needed!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

We were moved twice within our 10 day stay. The first reason was the bathroom not suitable for older personnel, tub was way too high and had no walk in shower. On the first day, we say a cockroach in the kitchen. Pest control came to clean (which should have already been completed prior to our check in). We were moved to a different room 7 days later and the pest problem was not solved. Radisson Blue is far from a 5 star hotel. Cockroaches and no compensation for inconvenience easily makes this hotel a 2 or 3 star! Do not recommend and will not return!

The pool area was nice.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Location was great, the proximity to Marina walk is what i...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

There were no enough vhairs in dining area. I booked a 2 bedroom apartment, and surprisingly, there are only TWO chais available. It should have been ready all the time, guests should not request for that anymore. The bathrooms were leaking.

Location was great, the proximity to Marina walk is what i love the most. Staff are helpful, they are quick to respond to any requests. They are friendly too. Apartment is clean.

Bedding pillows smelled sweat
    • Studio

Bedding pillows smelled sweat In the rooms there are no permeators, there are only paid ones, I was told that they should be, but they do not have enough for all the rooms When i come into the hotel, administrator did not change the information in the questionnaire, so next day my friend came to take me to the airport and wanted to call to my room to wake me up but the reception said to him that this guest is not staying in radisson!!!! but i was!!! i almost missed my flight... I arrived at the hotel to register at about 7 am, earlier I booked it with early check-in option, but on arrival my room was not ready at all, I was offered another one but 25% more expensive or waiting for my 3 hours

Relaxing,great view and value for Money 💰

The WiFi was not stable. I think they can Do better with that

It’s always Nice spending time here. I really do love the hotel from the Employee to the room itself is 5 Star ⭐️ . Pictures don’t do justice to this hotel come see for your self😊

Neat and tidy , modern decoration.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

I supposed to take Marina View room when i checked in . I got a room between city and marina view which was disappointing to what it expected. They said Marina view was fully booked and I was not informed until I checked in to the room they allocated it to me.

Neat and tidy , modern decoration.

Great hotel
    • Studio

Tiny bathroom but it’s good enough They charge for adapters, didn’t make sense since we wanted to use it for one night, not buy it

Spacious room and big balcony Comfortable beds Quiet (except for the busy street)

Location - possible to explore the area by foot , many...
    • Studio with Balcony

Location - possible to explore the area by foot , many restaurants and cafes in walking distance Attached restaurant simple but good food and reasonable priced, friendly staff. Customer service: first apartment was a bit smelly (food smell) and they immediately actioned and offered me choice of alternative apartments. Apartments are spacious and offer much more value and comfort

Do yourself a favor and do not book at this hotel.
    • Studio

A complete rip-off. Horrible staff, uncomfortable pillows, no silverware in the kitchen or with the room service. No breakfast. Never setting foot there again.

Great Location, Average Place
    • Two-Bedroom Superior Apartment

Housekeeping service is below expectations. One time they got into the room with dirty shose missing up toilet floor and corridors.

Quietness, pool, concierge staff, location, the secret door next to elevators to Zaroob restaurant which is at the corner of the main street (Don't miss it). Marina Mall, grocery store, pharmacy, restaurants, all within a walking distance.

Radisson Blu Marina
    • Studio

Day Staff at the lobby were excellent, always smiling and greeting you. Night staff with exception to the concierge were moody. Hardly greeting you and not really bothered.

Fantastic location

Value for money!
    • One-Bedroom Superior Apartment

Bit of a smell in the kitchen but otherwise clean enough. The beds and pillows aren’t as comfortable as other places.

Very accommodating. Great service and perfect location! We needed to be close to zero gravity. Spacious rooms. Definitely going again!

Pleasant stay and would do it all over again!
    • One-Bedroom Superior Apartment

Excellent location for families, with the beach only 15min walk, marina walk only 2min & The Marina Mall only 5mins away. The staff were exceptionally friendly attending to all your needs whilst giving you your privacy. Would recommend to anyone visiting Dubai & would book again.

I didn’t liked it at all.
    • Studio

I didn’t liked the fact that was a dry hotel, so no alcohol. The hotel is a bit run down. The breakfast is not in the hotel, it was in an attached restaurant and the breakfast was poor for the price. The only fresh vegetables were tomatoes and carrots, not a lot of fruit options and there wasn’t any gluten free options. The hotel never had available taxis, we had to wait all the time for them to get one in the road, which sometimes took a while. I stay quite often in Dubai and this was the worst.

I liked the location

Clean, comfortable, spacious apartment , close to the Marina...
    • Two-Bedroom Superior Apartment

As a mature person with hip issues it was difficult, to get in and out of the shower within the bath. Next time I stay I will bring a bathroom step to help with the issue.

Clean, comfortable, spacious apartment , close to the Marina walk with Marina Shopping Mall and Pier 7 restaurants and the beach.

The location is good for my work, so I will be back. If the above can be addressed the stay will be
    • Studio

Gym opens at 7 am, why can't it be opened earlier or 24 hours. No one supervises you whilst in the gym so opening the gym seems easy. Washing machine was broken? I asked if there was a food blender, which there wasn't, which is strange as the kitchen was well stocked.

Staff were friendly but had poor level of English. Location was good. Breakfast wasn't within the hotel?

Brilliant staff, beautiful room - Perfect stay!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I didn't like that I had to stay only 8 nights, I wish I couldn't stay there forever ! :)

the staff are very polity and helpful. The property is 10-15min walk to the JBR the walk and the public beach, 5-10 minutes away from Barasti beach which is a private beach with free access. The apartment we stayed in was impressive, housekeeping did a good job as well. When I would return back to Dubai, I've already make my mind, Radisson Blue Marina for us became part of our story.

Really a nice place to stay with the family, super markets...
    • Studio

Nothing specific. If you are interested to roam around Old Dubai, Malls and Burj Kalifa, this will be little far away.

Really a nice place to stay with the family, super markets available and Indian restaurant (Veg&Non-Veg) in and around this hotel

take water for own
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

about breakfast, they make agreements with outside restaurant and its very trouble, very bad place, very bad services just one person handle guest requirements, we should be waiting for anything. if you travel with kids you have many problems with water,breakfast.

nothing,

Great location, close to all amenities and public transport facilities. The staff were all ver
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The apartment was comfortable, but the chair in the Living Room was very worn, and could have been replaced. Also there were limited kitchen utensils available, bowls etc.

Value for money
    • Studio

Booked a 1 bed room studio,when we tried to check in and requested for a room at a higher floor they said the studio is only available on floor 1 and floor 2. So if you want a good view of the city and book a smaller room this is not the best option. Although upgrade is available but for a additional cost.

Nice location ,walking distance to jbr and dubai marina mall.

Fantastic, clean, good price. Understanding.
    • Studio

I got a free upgrade. Had a nightmare start to my time in dubai, I think reception understood this and give me a free room upgrade which was luxury. Forever grateful.

Location and view
    • Two-Bedroom Superior Apartment

We booked a two bedroom apartment and half of the beds were recessed.i felt i will sank in them so I ended up sleeping on the sofa. We had to ask several times for a regular coffee as they had only decaf in the room. The hotel is overall nice and the view as well but they need to fix the beds, very uncomfortable.

Location and view

Good service and attentive 🤗
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Had an appartment with no high chair even though my booking was with a 1 year old, but was no problem when I asked for one😊

Service and pool attendant so attentive

Comfy modern appartments with lots of space
    • One-Bedroom Superior Apartment

The view on the marina is not as nearby as shown on the pictures. There are new high buildings, but still: the view is wonderful.

We had a wonderful stay with an early check in and late check out. We also got an upgrade. The location is just a few walking minutes from Marina Walk and Marina Mall.

My stay wasn’t very pleasant wouldn’t never return here again overpriced and poor customer service
    • Studio with Balcony

I didn’t like the staff there English was really poor and didn’t give me a clear understanding of how payments were being took’ my room was only cleaned once in the whole 5 nights of my stay they used to just throw towels on the side an leave the room’

the pool area an gym was probably the only things I liked

Location was great, close to Marina, shops and restaurants.
    • One-Bedroom Superior Apartment

Location was great, close to Marina, shops and restaurants. All the Team were very helpful and friendly. Trains and Trams also close by. 24hr shops excellent just a few steps away.

Very hospitable, Suprisd me with cake for my birthday
    • One-Bedroom Superior Apartment

Steam room and suna. Steam room very small only 2 people therefore The steam out let burned me. Suna also small could not enjoy it cause of its small. I think they should cancel it or make a proper one.

Very hospitable, Suprisd me with cake for my birthday

Spacious room.
    • Studio

Traffic is busy in the area if travelling by car. Staff could be better trained when it comes to "valued" guests and members

Spacious room. Good restaurants in the area Location close to the mall The marina a few minutes walk

Very good location, helpful and friendly staff
    • Studio

Due to maintenance there was no water from 9:00 to 16:00 on one of the days during my stay. If it was only 2 hours, that would be fine, but not having water for 7 hours is not something I would expect from a hotel like this. . A bit noisy as it is right next to Sheikh Zayed Road, but still acceptable.

Great location, friendly staff, clean rooms

it was Oke but i had expected a bit more service from the Hotel
    • Studio

breakfast was showing as included during booking but at the end it was excl and i end up paying more per person for the total package, i had phoned the hotel prior booking as well due to my flight arrival was at 06.00 AM and i would be arriving earlier then the check time this was not a issue i was told after a long flight i come to the hotel and they only wanted to check me in if i paid Eur 160 extra or i have to wait for the afternoon check in only, i ended up waiting for another 6 hours extra so not happy

It was overall okay but not what you would expect from a 4/5 star set up Hotel, breakfast was limited choices and only 2 fresh juices available, very friendly staff

Dissatisfying
    • Studio

I made a two night reservation. two standard studio for my boss and myself. When we got to the hotel, the front desk told us that a previous guess extended his stay due to health reasons(which i understand can happen). The option they gave us was to move to a single two bedroom apt on the first night, and they will move us to our original rooms the next day.. I couldn't understand how anyone can offer that kind of option to a non-family companion. I expressed high dissatisfaction at the option and demanded another viable option.. and after (long time) was given a one bedroom apt (on the condition that it may be moved to another room then next day). What most upset me about this reservation was when I found out later that I was charged extra to use this apt. Also my boss needed to extend his biz trip so we made a extending reservation through booking.com for a deluxe studio. The front desk clearly said that he needed to check-in again for this second reservation.. when we checked out on the third day to make a new check-in, another front desk staff told us that he was designated to the same room(=standard room) for the next three days. I can't understand why anyone would like to use a room cheaper than our original reservation.. and why did he take the time to pack his luggage in the first place then. The hotel clearly needs to revise their service manual or they will be driving guests out.

A very disappointing start but staff on day 2 were much better and understanding to our needs.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Arriving on first night after a long journey to be told our room was not available until the next day, very annoying when this was a short stay. They didn’t seem to be to concerned by our annoyance.

Staff Duala, Ayuan and Paulio were superb at rectifying and improving our stay with their kindness and efficient.

Not value for the money i spent.
    • Studio

Not value for the money i spent. Had to ask for everthing, even a dental kit. Staff was not polite & made a big deal of a 2 nd guest in the room. This is the only hotel in the whole world i have seen who have some wierd guest policies.

wasn't good at all, but because my family were with me i had to stay in the same hotel
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

i arrived around 14:00 and i had to wait for more than one hour to get into my room!! staff told all rooms are still to be cleaned! and i have to wait till 15:00 !! but that was not really true! because after only few minutes they showed me more than one room to select!! they wanted only to let me know at 15:00!!! moreover, it is so expensive. although my booking breakfast was included but i had to pay additional money every day for my two kids!!! i will never been again to such hotel

best trip to dubai in years ,because the hotel made my stay comfortable and worth it!!!!!
    • Two-Bedroom Superior Apartment

they didn't have their own kitchen for snacks or brunch or small meals to order to the room. all the food was out sourced but still their amazing because everything reaches you when ordered within minutes

the hotels location is amazing , the restaurants around are great ,the room service is spot on and the staff are very courteous

Great stay in a good location
    • Studio

The gym is a little basic and needs a bigger variety of equipment. Publishing the fact that there is also no pub in the hotel would be helpful.

The location of the hotel is great in respect to restaurants & the Marina Mall. Both the Tram & Metro stops are within easy walking distance. Rooms are great

Amazing staying
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Arabic Resturant which was not good due to 1. Limited in the food in menu and the services provided by stafff.

services, cleanliness, people in the reception and the parking for the car which is under bassment

The bed was comfy, and the room was much larger than...
    • Studio

I think there must of been a plumbing problem as there was always a bad smell in the room without air on on.

The bed was comfy, and the room was much larger than expected. The staff were also incredible

Walking distance to shops, restaurants and metro. Nice friendly staff and a decent price for Dubai
    • One-Bedroom Superior Apartment

Close to main road so traffic noise quite loud on the balcony but this was to be expected considering the location

Nice friendly staff who upgraded us to a 2 bedroom apartment

A perfectly comfortable stay if your looking to be outside the hotel majority of the Day
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Not too many facilities to use inside the hotel . But nothing is far away and tons of home delivery restaurants around .

The apartments are decently spacious and very very clean and well maintained .its right at the dubai marina with beautiful views of the marina or sheikh zayed skyline. And most importantly very well priced considering it was the christmas week.

we were upgraded to two bedroom room - enough place for 2...
    • One-Bedroom Superior Apartment

thats more apartment than hotel - no restaurant in side

we were upgraded to two bedroom room - enough place for 2 people - 21/2 bath. Absolutely amazing view on Marina, swimming pool good size for swimming

Great place
    • Studio

-"City View" rooms are little noisy because they're close to the main road (I was on the first floor). -No electricity socket near the bed, and when I asked for an extension I got a broken one.

-The Location is amazing, 10 minutes walk to the beach. -Room cleaning was amazing. -Full kitchen and laundry supplies. -Very very helpful staff. -They provided free towels for the beach.

Disappointed
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The quality has dropped a lot, no hot water when we arrived at the hotel. Gym equipments old and tired, TVs very dated, needs updating, no steam and sauna in the female bathrooms just makes. Ac in gym not working. The hotel is 3 star at best!

The location is accessible

A pleasant comfortable stay in a great location with helpful staff.
    • Studio

Check in is very late at 3pm although staff allowed me to use the shower at the pool complex after a long flight which was good. They looked after my bags until I could check in, the helpful receptionist upgraded my room which was nice.

The worst experience ever during the past six years I have been visiting Dubai monthly
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Nothing. Will not use the property again or recommend it.

Rude receptionist. Did not comply with Booking.com booking terms as my booking was refundable and to pay at the property. They charged my card without my convent. Poor And much below standard amnities. Old and dirty property. Over priced.

Excellent and comfortable stay at the Radisson Blu Dubai Marina
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

I find that Booking.com sometimes takes payment, other time directs you to the property for payment and sometimes takes part payment in a foreign currency that makes it impossible to know if you are actually being charged the advertised rate. Also, advertised rates don't explain additional service charges that the property may charge like house keeping and linen. The Radisson Blu Dubai Marina was an excellent property but other properties on the holiday were grubby and nothing like the web site suggests. I don't recommend Booking.com

Business made comfortable
    • Studio

The gym is not great and is very limited in terms of equipment available. I have stayed at the hotel a number of times and this time round the room was very small.

The hotel is located very conveniently near to the Marina Mall and all the restaurants within the Marina. The pool area is very pleasant and the staff friendly.

Good enjoyable. Had the best time.
    • Studio

Not enough hot water. When In the shower water would be cold. Temperature would never stay the same.

Room was a really good size really comfortable. Good location.

The swimming pool was very quiet (even though the air...
    • Two-Bedroom Superior Apartment

The swimming pool was very quiet (even though the air temperature was 36 degrees). Evenings spent by the pool were fantastic after a day exploring Dubai's sights.

I was in the so called gym. They had three treadmills out of which only one was working.
    • Studio

The breakfast was ridiculous. I asked for a coffee refill and was extremely surprised to hear that they do not give coffee refills with free breakfast !!! I do not understand why they think breakfast was free.

The staff was extremely good. One feels welcome with staff like this.

• Studio

Checking in toke too long Asked for upgrade or Higher floor and got none Exist light in room too bright Curtins don't close all the way so with first light it hit my eyes Room service toke 37 mints to get one towel!

Not enjoyable no bar no drinks and no female colleagues or friends allowed in bedroom
    • Studio

Female colleagues could not enter my bedroom , treated all women visitors as whores , no alcohol in hotel , no bar , items like coke and chocolate in fridge had no prices. Turned out very expensive at check out

Weekend off in Dubai
    • Studio

Having strayed at this hotel beefier was a bit disjointed to be given a very small room.

Great location near the Dubai Marina Mall, the beach and some great restaurants. The hotel is within easy waking distance of the Dubai Metro and tram systems making getting astound very easy.

Fabulous. Will come back next year
    • Studio with Balcony

That the days weren't longer, but that's not something the hotel can do anything about!!

The staff were lovely. The location was fantastic. We were upgraded to a suite

Excellent staff, excellent location, excellent facilities.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Staff very friendly and helpful. They gave us information on trips and booked for us. We had to check out of our room at midday, but weren't rushed. We decided to do the desert safari, so they offered to look after our bags and said we could have showers in the fitness area on our return - even provided us the towels. We took up this offer and so we're refreshed for our onward journey to Seoul.

Great experience, friendly staff, very clean
    • Studio

Baby bed is made of metal which is not comfortable for the babies. Better to cover it with sponge to avoid any injury.

Great experience, friendly staff, very clean

Really enjoyed our stay and would go back again. Close to everything.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The toilets didn't flush properly. One got blocked. I guess that is the Dubai sewerage system for you.

We had a baby with us and the staff were really helpful. The room was clean and it was easy to get to and from the hotel. We really enjoyed our stay and would go back again. I would recommend this property to anyone who wanted to stay short or long term.

I found the staff welcoming and greatly service oriented,and...
    • Studio with Balcony

The new room is very modern and up market but there were issues (Water scolding hot in the shower and no drainage in the shower) that I found lowered the value and more importantly I felt management did not offer an avenue nor interest to discuss these issues. I left my issues at the front reception and still have not been called back. My advice offered by reception was that i must contact their management directly. Not good for customer relations or voice of the consumer. Not what I would expect from such an establishment.

I found the staff welcoming and greatly service oriented,and facilities very good. Location excellent.

Could not recommend highly enough.
    • Studio

The WiFi is currently being upgraded. It was ok for emails, facebook etc but was not great at streaming videos.

The location is brilliant, especially if you drive. It is less than 2 minutes to get on the Sheik Zayed Road both directions and a few minutes wak from the metro and the Marina Mall.

Cleanliness, upgraded to a bigger room with balcony.
    • Studio

Staff weren't as approachable on the desk unlike the pool area they were helpful and friendly

Cleanliness, upgraded to a bigger room with balcony. House keeping were great! And lovely

Michael the manager turned it around for us by understanding all the issues and booking com error
    • Studio

The breakfast was very disappointing as it was outsourced by Lebanese restaurant a joining the hotel and didn't have continental breakfast. So we complained and ANUSHKA again offered breakfast at their other hotel near media city and they will pay for taxi.

Booking Com got our booking wrong, I booked Standard Room for 2 adults and hotel said only have Single Use and one breakfast. ANUSHKA the manager upgraded us to 2 bedroom apartment which we appreciated as there was 4 of us.

Not impressed and feeling robbed by extending my stay.
    • One-Bedroom Superior Apartment

The building is not close enough to the marina lake, to offer nice views. +1 bedroom Appartements urgently need maintenance to match published photo's. Being dissapointed about interiour and view, i downgraded to one of the new decorated studio's on first floor. I stayed one extra night at the studio, for which i had to pay DOUBLE price of the one-bedroom appartement because it was the "dayprice". Terrible... never ask to extend your stay. The reduction you got by booking.com they credit you x10 when you'd like to stay longer.

New studio type appartement very stylish, but non of them have nice views unfortunately.

Excellent Hotel
    • Studio

Internet could be better, nowadays the fast internet is cheap and should not be a problem.

Excellent Hotel, everything was perfect, got a free upgrade as well.

Eid Al-Fitr in Dubai - Marina
    • One-Bedroom Superior Apartment

I don't like surprises in the payment. That's why I opted for prepayment; all was paid upon reservation, yet, I was asked pay for and deposit for additional services, which I declined, and eventually I made my point ... I also did not like that I had to remind the housekeeping of what they should do !!!

Zaroob Restaurant is awsome

Excellent Location and Decent Pricing in the Marina
    • Studio

No restaurant of its own (there is a Lebanese/smth else restaurant at the street corner of the building).

Excellent location: 5 min walk to the subway or to the WALK (where all the restaurants are located), maybe about 10-15 min to the public beach. Next to the hotel is a small 24/7 store in case you want to pick something up. If you want a drink, please be aware that this is a dry hotel but across the street the Address where you find an excellent Aussie bar with very good food and drinks. Not sure of the food at the hotel, we were during Ramadan so never ate there. However, the kitchen in the room was very decent (even a small coffee maker with K-cups).

Browse Radisson Blu Residence, Dubai Marina traveller photo gallery