Reviews of Pearl City Suites 4 stars

8th Street, Deira, 56421 Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#191 of 384 hotels in Dubai

The room was good and had everything l needed.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

However the hotel is beginning to show it's age. ln my room there was a rather tired looking stained sofa. Bathroom had a bidet that didn't work . Tiling and grouting needs to be re done in places.

The room was good and had everything l needed. The bed was comfortable and having the City Centre mall right opposite was so convenient for the bus tour and the metro

So bad hotel in my life
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

I had a fight because of the receptionist He requested me to checkout if my Freind will sleep and he asked for the emirates I’d to printed and he didn’t He confirmed that he got approval to refund the amount if we checkout and when we did his manger said he didn’t ask for approval and we don’t refund Records available

Really good, would definitely stay here again
    • Standard Family Suite

The bathroom shower was broken in the bath tub, didn't work. Next day, the toilet shower was broken and kept leaking. The entire floor was wet and we couldn't use the bathroom. We had to wait the whole day for the maintenance guy to come and make necessary fixes.

Staff was really friendly and cooperative and flexible. The apartment was great value for money and the location was excellent - opposite Deira city center, metro and surrounded by tons of restaurants.

its not too pricey.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The room is not cleaned properly, There was a used Toothpaste found under the table, No Dental kit given and we have to call just to request. Toilet tissue paper is not new and trash bin has garbage in it.

its not too pricey.

The location of the hotel was convenient.
    • Deluxe Quad Room

There was no cold water for showering, only hot water. We could not shower with hot water in such hot weather so we did not shower for both days.

The location of the hotel was convenient. Everything about the hotel and stay was good except for the hot shower.

Accommodation was super fine.
    • Deluxe Quad Room

The Staff at the Reception is not receptive and whenever we are passing through the reception, they look at us as some strangers are passing and no hello, hi nothing. A smile and hi will always boost the image of the hotel and this will create a re freshness to the guests.

Spacious suit with two bathrooms equipped with a small kitchen was very much suitable for us. Whenever we are coming to the hotel after the shopping, the bell boy used to help us by carrying our goods to the room. After checking out at 1.00PM we were just waiting at the lobby for our departure to Airport after having our Lunch at a nearby restaurant. We came back fully exhausted due to extreme and humidity, we were so thirsty and tired, and this staff came offered us complimentary water and juice.

Great Experience.
    • Executive Suite

We have been told that cold water is not available in Dubai threwout the summer, but in the next hotel, cold water was working fine.

Clean hotel with great staff. Everething was excellent except that cold water was not available. Special thanks to Viji who was always smiling, and tried her best to make us feel comfortable. We asked her, if she can give us room 2 hours earlier because we were really tired after long night flight. She did her best.

The place is clean and quiet.
    • Deluxe Quad Room

There’s no fridge also on the room that we’ve checked in. The staff told us that they will put a fridge on the room but didn’t come. A/C is also a bit hot, and sometimes the wifi doesn’t work.

The place is clean and quiet. The double bed is also good.

nice stay with family
    • Deluxe Quad Room

When it rains the water clogged in front of hotel which is not nice to see

Nice location just opposite the Deira City Centre Metro Station , close to Airport Arabic and Indian/Pakistani restaurant just besides the hotel. Deira City Centre is right opposite the hotel where you can shop and eat at its food centre which has variety of foods to choose from. Their one or two bedroom apartment at worth their stay in, overall nice experience.

Great location, big Rooms, value for money
    • Deluxe Quad Room

Location is the best, right next to metro and deria city centre. Best beds to sleep on.House keeping Mr yuraj was always going out of his way to make us happy during our stay.

Fine for one night only.
    • Executive Suite

Underwhelming staff at front desk on arrival. A tired feel to the furniture and fittings. Sluggish wifi and air con that was actually too cold, but at least it worked!

Huge room that was more like a suite. Comfy bed and a good breakfast included.

Very convenient location.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Very less spread for vegetarians in the breakfast buffet

Very convenient location..Staff was very helpful. Specially Norman helped us a lot. Overall it was good. We enjoyed our stay.

The room spacious,
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

the parking isn't really spacious enough, and it's smelly. there wasn't enough plugs in, n the tv signal isn't really clear, the technician didn't come wn we ask for him.

The room spacious, The house keeping was really good, he did a good job.

Fair choice for a fair amount.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

I didn't like the smell of some of the staffs. They should be in proper hygiene and good outfit.

Big rooms and complete facilities like washing machine, kitchen equipment, etc. Good family or group vacationing for a long time.

Rooms is spacious and clean, is like an apartment.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

I don't like the food. Is tasteless and sometimes some of the food looks like dog poo. flies everywhere and I believe they should at least cover all the foods. I couldn't stand eating there food so we had to eat out most of the time. They charge for water and can( coke, 7up, pepsi) drinks at the canteen and they will tell you 2 free bottle of water in your room everyday is enough. Although they do have mango and apple drink in a big glass jar for everyone which is so watery. I regret paying for all inclusive it's even more cheaper to eat outside then eating their crap. So much events going on there everyday, they don't have the time for the guest at the hotel but they do have time for people that booked for that day for baby shower and birthday events. When you call them to check something in the room for you like the AC they won't come or bothered to tell you the reason why they couldn't come. Friendly staffs and the apartment is clean and spacious.

Rooms is spacious and clean, is like an apartment. Is close to the city mall and beautiful view from the room.

Pearl
    • Standard Family Suite

Staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Nothing was too much trouble. Hotel was in a great location close to a metro station and other amenities. Breakfast had a wide variety available, or they could cook something else to your liking. Very comfortable stay.

Very quiet location
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

It did what i was looking for - 200 meters from the metro and handy for the creek and old souks. It's also opposite Diera city centre mall and the hop on hop off bus so for getting around it was ideal. It is quite a distance from downtown central business districts

Take care..Fraud Calculation..Charged me excess money

Fraud in Calculations. The Hotel charged me excess money more than I booked. I realized it only after I came back to my home town. The swimming pool was under Maintenance on the last day of my Stay. I have complained with Booking.com with all proofs. Awaiting for the result

Everything in my stay was OK. The swimming pool was under Maintenance on the last day of my Stay. Fraud in Calculations. They charge me excess money more than I booked. I realized it only after I came back to my home town.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The property was run down. Needs serious renovation. Bathrooms not clean. Service at reception substandard. Parking space awful and in total management poor. Will not recommend to my enemies.

if you are looking for a place just because its near the mall and metro station take it.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

-swimming pool is dirty. there are lots of hairs. hopefully they clean it once in a while. -Room service is very hard to contact. i tried ringing them 5 times to order some drinks, then i tried asking a favor to the receptionist (night duty) and he is not accommodating and helpful because he said that they are not connected to room service. but they are working in one hotel right? -check out says 2pm. but they called to inform us that the checked out time is 12nn. How inconvenient. -can you change the gym and swimming time like as early as possible? like 7am? 9am is already late.

the hotel is very near to DCC. I book an apartment with kitchen and living room. the room is cozy. The light in the room is a little bit dim. There is fridge, microwave, plates, utensils. the bathroom is okay. You can ask for extra bath towels, slippers, and what time will the housekeeping should come.

Great location near the airport, metro and shopping centre.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Nothing, better than expected.

Rooms are really big and comfortable. Perfect location near the metro and shopping centre. Also very suitable for a stop over between flights as it is only 2 stops from the airport terminal 1.

Big apartments, each one having two rooms, two bathrooms and...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

We had to book two apartments as requested by staff because we are not married.

Big apartments, each one having two rooms, two bathrooms and one small kitchen. The mall is just across the street. Metro station is 3 min by walking. Perfect location to explore Dubai.

Excellent hotel.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The gym is not as advertised. The Sauna is not working and swimming pool a bit dirty due to overcrowding.

The staff are friendly and very helpful. The food is good and there is a big shopping mall opposite the hotel. The metro is just around the corner too.

Our stay at Pearl City Suites
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The room is too warm and the thermostat seems not to be working as we tried adjusting it several times but the room was too hot. The staff were not very friendly and not flexible. For some reason, my request for early check in was not granted and we had to wait for more than an hour before we were given our room.

The location of the hotel is conveniently located near the mall and grocery stores so we didn't have to go far to buy stuff that we needed during our stay. The room is spacious enough that we were able to accommodate our guests.

Really bad at the cleanliness!
    • Deluxe Quad Room

There’s an underwear left in the washroom! Just shows they did not clean the room before we checked in! There’s one bedroom slipper left. No directory for the hotel departments. Receptionists called us around 11am to say we need to check out but during check in we informed her that we will extend until 1 PM. Kitchen items not clean also.

Most of the staff, Johnathon in particular, were helpful and...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The staff at breakfast should take a leaf out of Johnathon's customer service skills, it felt they were doing you a favour by being there

Most of the staff, Johnathon in particular, were helpful and accommodating, and the cleaning team on floor six were very helpful and pleasant. The location was really good for both the mall and the metro station

The location.

The location.is near metro station.... The place is comfortable ad more appealing The room's are spacious ad self contained. The room's are more confidentials The price is reasonable Cleanliness is highly maintained ad The staff are very helpful.

staffs are friendly
    • Deluxe Family Suite

the timings at the pool is limited , one of the bathroom the water is continous running from the toulet bowl which is anoying and lastly there is cocroach and one of my kids has bite from bedbugs.

staffs are friendly

Fancy, posh, comfortable, neat and homely.
    • Standard Family Suite

No African food. More african variety of food. Other than that, nothing.

The rooms were spacious,clean with good view.The staffs were very professiona, helpful and efficient.The ambience was excellent..And indeed we got value for our money.

Good value for money.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The room could have done with a clean, it seemed a little tired and dated but however, it was excellent value for money. Helpful staff. Given its central location I would recommend it.

The room was spacious; good customer service, friendly and helpful staff. The breakfast buffet was good. The location is excellent, near the metro and opposite the mall. A short drive from the airport.

Good value for money
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The Receptionist was not helpful at all and i almost changed my mind about staying here but it appears they had already debited my card for the first night! I waited in the lobby for 8hours to check in despite an emailed request for earlier check in! no offer of any water or any service while waiting and when I asked for water this Female receptionist was very rude and curt.

The room/apartment was more than i expected. fully equipped kitchen, so i was able to cook my own food.Air conditioned clean room. The rest of the staff were simply amazing and went out if their way to make my stay pleasant.

Great location, few minutes from airport, Opp to DCC, 2...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

1. Dark corridors with inadequate lighting making it difficult to access rooms from the lift. 2. Insipid breakfast with limited veg options, 3. Ineffective air conditioning in dining hall

Great location, few minutes from airport, Opp to DCC, 2 minutes walk to Metro, supportive staff, comfortable rooms

Worst nightmare to book /stay in this hotel.
    • Standard Family Suite

I booked 2 standard family suits for my family and friend upon checking in they told us that there is no room available for us even if they confirmed the reservation and rooms already charged 1 week before checking in.When I didn’t agree the manager told me that he can give us 1 room with king bed and 3 single beds and he asked me to cancell the other room ,just so we can rest as we have been waiting for 2 hours already I agreed but to our dismay when we went to the room only 1 bed is there so we call reception desk and ask for the 3 single beds they promised to our dismay and really very dissapointing is they gave us a very very dirty bed that came from the parking lot of the hotel as told to us by the housekeeper when we took pictures of the bed and complained to the manager he said that they will guve us another extra rooms without charges but it will be available at 10pm so we need to wait for 6 hours more we have no choice as we are so very tired and we came from far away place so we waited but when the room was ready again to our dismay we were charged for the room and so fast it was already charged in my card.This hotel is really very disgusting.This should be reported to the concerned authorities and Booking .Com should not promote this hotel.And by the way we are not the only ones who has no available rooms that day one of our colleagues too was asked to transfer to another hotel,and some customers too are asked to cancelled their booking.Booking. Com are you not checking on this hotels?I am attaching the photos of the bed they want to provide us,be the judge...

room is spacious

Its near the mall and the aircon was really cool.
    • Two-Bedroom Suite

The room is not that clean, the door of the microwave is dirty including the stove, the door knobs, the fridge and the tables. I have to clean it my self, didn’t bother calling the housekeepers. The sofa looks too old. The breakfast is a disappointment, the croissants are not freshly baked, the texture is very dry. There was even an insect crawling on the packets of sugar. The place needs some renovation.

Its near the mall and the aircon was really cool.

Will never stay there again
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Poor Wifi, old towels, dirty and old carpets, room was right on the swimming pool so you can hear kids screaming and playing from 8am, I requested early check in and arrived at the hotel 12 and was told to wait until 2 for check in, while sending notification to booking.com that they approved the request. I would never stay there again nor would I recommend it for anybody.

Excellent stay with comfort & convenience of Metro connection.
    • Executive Suite

Very well connected to shopping , Metro and Airport. Staff is helpful. Deira city center is just across the road for all basic shopping. We were upgraded to family suite & was comfortable stay, Nothing specific to complain.

Excellent stay and rooms ,
    • Deluxe Quad Room

The property location is excellent, Staff very humble and cooperative, Especially the front desk boys, Thomas and Johanson very helpful to guide Guest . I had a wonderful time with my family there rooms are spacious well decore, Excellent view, transport like metro station and Dehiara shopping mall. within reach. it 8 from 1 to 10. k

We were happy to stay in your premises. I would recommend people for their stay in Dubai.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

the breakfast was mostly the same everyday. there was some hairs in sausages.

The room was comfortable. I and family were happy to live in. I will recommend some friends for the rooms.

Exceptional
    • Standard Family Suite

Exceptional room size and great ambiance and excellent facilities, their room is one of the best in the area and definitely a great value for money, and the hospitality and courtesy of the staffs is top-notched :)

Won't be back and don't recommend.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

3 of 4 burners for the stove did not work. There were 2 twin beds in the living room when we entered the apartment. Had to ask for them to be removed. The place was not very clean. Fridge and freezer barely worked. Light bulbs were out in both bathrooms.

Very Bad Hotel

Services

With all due respect.The worst place to check-in in Dubai. Please dont book with The Pearl City Suites Dubai. Luxury Travel Agency Uk&Europe

It was excellent staty with family
    • Deluxe Quad Room

The location of this hotel is very convenient for metro and just walkable distance from city centre mall where you can get all your needs without travelling or finding for your needs.

This hotel was good and staff is also very friendly

Value for money, best location: close to awesome shopping mall, walking distance from metro.
    • Standard Family Suite

The cost quoted by booking.com and actual paid was much higher due to several taxes not included. Cleanliness at breakfast can improve.

Location. Helpful staff at front door. Will be back during my next visit to Dubai.

There’s an issue but was solved so overall stay was fantastic.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The hotel,facilities,room and the receptionists the one who check in with us I forgot to ask her name and manager mr.arshad is very nice and professional. I will recommend this hotel to all my friends. Fastastic stay.

`Staff was excellent specially front desk Mr.
    • Standard Family Suite

Check-in process could have been better. We had to wait 45 mins. eventhough we had notified the hotel about our late arrival. And after 45 mins wait also our rooms weren't ready and eventually we were upgraded to Double room - thanks to Mr. Azam.

`Staff was excellent specially front desk Mr. Azam was very helpful and always ready to help. Bell boy Jonathan was excellent. Breakfast was very good.

This is a very good value accomodation very well placed to get around as right next to metro.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Pool and fitness facilities present but a little small. No airport shuttle service which is crazy for this hotel as its so close to airport but we didn't realise how close till we were heading back after our break. It might not warrant a shuttle service per se but clear information on how to get to this hotel will help them. The hotel is very close (3 - 5 mins walk) from Deria City centre metro stop which is also linked to airport. Explaining how to easily get to the hotel would help them and it wasn't as clear as it should have been.

Very helpful staff. Very clean and comfortable apartment. Super value for money.

We would stay there again
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Room needs simple maintenance. The tap in the kitchen was very wobbly. One bedside light didn't work. The clock radio had the power cord cut off.

Handy to metro. Not far from the airport. Diera City Mall is just across the road. Good sized rooms and comfortable bed. Staff were friendly and helpful. It would be a good base for someone spending more time in Dubai.

Walk from Metro (Exit 4) about 5 minute.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Arrived hotel on 21:00 after check in process (took long time since reception did NOT service first come first serve guest) Also have to wait about 30 minutes to go to room since room was NOT ready!! Kitchen Appliance has not full set. Have to ask more if you would like to cook yourself.

Walk from Metro (Exit 4) about 5 minute. Just cross road to Deira City Centre.

Personnell wasn't too nice.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Personnell wasn't too nice. We came in the morning (well before our expected checkin at 2pm) and stored our bags. We were told that we could come at noon and a room will be available. When we came, they tried to let us wait until 2pm because they probably waited for a smaller room to be cleaned. Which is perfectly OK since we were supposed to came at 2pm but when I pointed out that they told us to come at noon they immediately gave us a room. So why didn't they give it to us in the first place when it was available?

Horrible, never coming back.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

My credit card was charged immediately after booking even though, the condition says I won't be charged yet. Service was so bad. Checking in took time. We were not notified that the parking sshould be in basement 2 so we ended up arguing and paying parking fees. They could not give us late check out, gave only until 1pm. We hurried to be able to check out. We wanted to be out of this horrible place so we took our things at 1230noon, however, my child started tantrums as he just woke up and would not want to leave the room. The reception called us and we informed to wait for a while coz my child has to calm down and convinced to get out of the room, again the reception called after 5 minutes and called again after 5 minutes. We told that we were given until 1 so wait until 1pm and we will go out. No consideration at all. The kitchen had 1 cup, 1 plate, 2 sets of spoon and fork, 1 cooking pan, hardly working cooker.

Big bed and room

In a nut shell, cos of our stay at Pearly City, Dubai has...
    • Deluxe Quad Room

In a nut shell, cos of our stay at Pearly City, Dubai has become my family's favorite destination for holiday. The staff there were exceptional, special note of appreciation to Nuhman and Jonathan at the front desk, who were very helpful. Thank you all !

Just okay
    • Deluxe Family Suite

I booked the Deluxe Family Suite since were 4 adults and 2 kids. Came that picture different than actual. Reception said its the family suite but booking.com photos shows its a quad room only. Was expecting a 95m2 but actually only 75m2 that no space to move at all since we needed 2 extra bed. Came for the pool but chlorine really thick that you can feel on your foot. The room floor is very messy, there were plates opposite room to us when we arrived until we chekout!. We arrived at 2pm to check in but room not ready till 245pm. Had to push the reception manned by 2 staff only. Do not keep your passports in tbe recepti0n if yoy can keep it anyway.

Nice bed and extra bed, strong wifi, location superb.

An old hotel.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

An old hotel. Not worth the money. Not even a decent cup of coffee for breakfast, but rather packet coffee. Front desk made me pay again after I told him the hotel already took off from my card. He said show me the email. I couldn’t find it quick enough for him as I booked in Feb, and was going through my booking.com emails. I just paid then, went to the room and found the amount taken off my account in February. Went back down and was told I must sort it out with the next shift. Instead of checking their side first. Anyway a friendly staffer did help me the next day and refunded me.

I am very disappointed because I have charge 1800dh for one...
    • Standard Family Suite

I am very disappointed because I have charge 1800dh for one room but I was reserve two rooms for two nights but they refused to give two rooms they are totally fraud.

good but the price was not the same in booking
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

the price was not the same in my booking the hotel take 126 aed more and the hotel admit about there mistake but because i use visa they told me they gonna sent me my money back in few days and i didnt get my money antel now i think booking responsible for these because i made reservation by them please booking let them get me my money back thank you

Staff is irresponsible. Very poor quality. It's not worth it.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The staff is really not helpful. First they denied the genius early check in advantage and let me wait 6 hours on the lobby with my luggages, after a 24 hours travel without sleep. Then on my second stay I could not enter the room as they had a "pool leakage problem", and had to rebook another hotel at the last minute. They did not warn me in advance. Not even an apology when I arrived at the reception. It may be one of the cheapest hotel in Dubai, but it's not worth it. To be avoided if you can put a little bit more money there is other appart hotels much better on the same area.

Comfortable and spacious
    • Executive Suite

Some of the cleaning not very thorough (particularly grouting) Booked Executive suite, but only smaller suite available (no price adjustment)

Opulent but aging suite however very comfortable and spacious. Well airconditioned, helpful bellboys, good buffet restaurant and close to airport.

Terrible! I will never stay here again
    • Standard Family Suite

The advertising of the rooms was incorrect. Management staff have converted 2 sleeper rooms into 4 sleeper rooms by shoving beds into the lounge - and then charging as if it is a SUITE!!! It's terrible! Breakfast was disastrous! After taking our orders we sat for 45 minutes and the staff forgot to make our orders (this happened on 2 mornings of our stay). They then served cold eggs when reminded and had to be called on and eventually admitted that they took omelettes that had been cooked earlier and served it to us quickly because we were waiting!! I was appalled!

The ONLY good thing was that Jonathan was a well-spoken, friendly and very efficient porter

• Deluxe Quad Room

Small parking spaces, the reception guy was not very friendly, they placed the beds in the room with no space to walk the toilets were not clean

Agent travel guy

EVERYTHING AT THE HOTEL WAS EXCELLENT!
    • Deluxe Quad Room

EVERYTHING AT THE HOTEL WAS EXCELLENT!!! THE ROOM WAS SPACIOUS, CLEAN, QUIET AND WITH A GOOD VIEW! THE SERVICE AT THE HOTEL WAS GREAT! THE FOOD AT PEARL CITY SUITES RESTAURANT WAS FABULOUS (BREAKFAST, LUNCH AND DINNER) WITH GREAT VARIETY AND THE STAFF VERY HELPFUL! ESPECIALLY THE RESTAURANT PEARL KAINAN STAFF AMMANULLAH, SHARUK, HASSAN, NOOR SULTANA, SALEEM, JANET SUPERIO AND ABBY GAIL MACLANG WAS ALL OF THEM PERFECT! ALSO THE FRONT OFFICE MANAGER WALEED AND VIJI WAS VERY HELPFUL! IN CONCLUSION THE HOTEL PEARL CITY SUITES IS ONE OF THE BEST IN DUBAI AND ABSOLUTELY I WILL STAY THERE AGAIN AND I WILL RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYBODY!!! I HOPE THE NEXT TIME I WILL BE AT YOUR HOTEL TO HAVE ALSO THE SAME SERVICE IN EVERYTHING! THANK YOU VERY MUCH! KONSTANTINOS KOMNINOS

Good
    • Deluxe Family Suite

Breakfest needs to be improved The old furniture in the room Bathroom needs to be improved

Fantastic location ,excellent price, comfortable beds. Big big room .

Very good and would definitely recommend it
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

If I had wanted to cook in the apartment kitchen, very little dishes, plates etc to do so.

Fantastic location 5 mn walk from the Metro. Comfortable appartment and excellent price. Would recommend it

Cheap price - cheap service

I have called the hotel before arrival to leave my car for the weekend to travel and come back for only 2 days. They said it's ok but on arrival I asked where I should park the car they said it's not allowed to leave the car! The car park only for guest! In the end I found paid car near by.

The price was very competitive

Very poor
    • Deluxe Quad Room

The state of the room and speed of service which was very slow

There were many problems, three times the bathroom was leaking, couple of times there was a cockroach in the bathroom, the taps in the bathroom were loose, two of the stoves in the kitchen were not working. Overall not a good experience and would not recommend the hotel to anyone

If you like to wait to get what you already paid for then stay here.
    • Executive Suite

My room was supposed to be ready at 2pm check in time and I had to wait in the lobby until after 4pm. I was exhausted with all my travels so I ended up taking a nap amongst the palm trees in the lobby. Woke up and guess what?? Yep.. Not ready. 😠 Keep being told it would be ready in just a minute and that was one loonngg "minute." I had already paid and couldn't go elsewhere.

It was very clean and nice. The bellhop was very helpful since it was my second time trying to stay there. They lost my resvervation the first time due to my plane arriving late and couldn't reconfirm it. Kindly helped me over to the Ibis to get a room so I wouldn't be on the street. I recommend that guy for a medal and assisted me with my luggage. Wish I got his name..Dining area is with good food that was free since I had to wait so long. Overall it is a clean and pretty place although I will be staying at "Somewhere" hotel from now on. It was sold out so I tried Pearl City Suites. I won't next time passing though for work.

Worth the money before the extra fee.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

I got charged an extra fee upon arrival for tax which I was not aware of. The location is ok depending on the reasons you are visiting Dubai.

The hotel was clean and rooms were very spacious. Wi-Fi connections were very good and staff were friendly.

Very bed. Terrible experience
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

The bed sheet are dirty. It’s having a little bit blood on it.The wash room are not clean. When I walk inside the room there’s bed smlle also the fridge. Bed smell are everywhere. When I check in is 2am in the morning. The reception are looking so tired and cold and no patients at all. And the last also the most important point is there’s no toothpaste in the room! When I was calling and they said they don’t provide this in here! Wow never heard that in my life that no toothpaste in hotel! The second day when I woke up I found in my body there’s bite in 3 place.

The breakfast are ok

Locality of the hotel was perfect.
    • Executive Suite

Even we informed the hotel about our early arrival we had to wait for our room till the last moment (2 pm)

Locality of the hotel was perfect. Very closed to the aeroport and metro connection. Stuff of hotel was helpfull mainly the person responsible for selling the trips. He gave us very usefull recommendations about trips, transportation, what to see where to go. The room was huge and confortable. Breakfast excellent.

i really want to thank the guy on the concierge Mr Jonason...
    • Executive Suite

i really want to thank the guy on the concierge Mr Jonason for his all ways support also i would like to mentioned that the restaurant improvement and the room furniture need to be replaced

Overall, it was a nice stay in the heart of Dubai
    • Deluxe Family Suite

The swimming pool is too small. The coffee served in the breakfast is not that good. The reception was a bit slow. The parking slot are quite limited.

The room was clean and large enough. The Location is great. The buffet, except the coffee, was good.

No enough tables available at resturant first day I had to...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Staff were very friendly and nice. The room I checked in my first night was not good bed matters was bad and AC was noisy , when I reported that directly they transferred me to a better room.

No enough tables available at resturant first day I had to wait 5 minutes to get table arranged to get my breakfast

This is not a 4 star hotel!
    • Deluxe Family Suite

The staff was unfriendly, especially reception staff. Rooms don't like the pictures! The room was way smaller than it was shown on booking.com. Our room smelled horrible, a smell of old cigarettes even though its supposed to be a non-smoking room. After asking for a new room we had to wait for ages till we got a new one, but the new room was even smaller and was not equipped with enough towels, such as real bed sheets for the third and fourth bed. Breakfast is mostly arabian.

Location was next to a mall with good shopping opportunities

Need more improvement
    • Executive Suite

- The receptionist and concierge needs more trained. - Breakfast needs to be improved. - Operator should do their job.

- Good location. - Near to the mall and metro station. - Spacious room.

Clean lenin
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

Staff are not professional,it take too long to get any answers or services. Breakfast food is below zero rate and the restaurant is small and dirty,food was cold,bathroom not clean,smelly kitchen,receptionists not professional and very slow.

Clean lenin

Good stay
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Apartment

I didn't like the fact that some of the staff members at the desk didn't speak understandable English (except for Pramid who was also most helpful and a manager) I also work in a hotel at the desk so I felt a good guest service was missing for example no question at the check out "how was your stay" or "thank you for staying with us". The person took the keys from us and said "that's all"... After 12 days stay that's just not enough. 2 things about apartment equipment:the freezer needs defrosting as the top drawer is full of ice and couldn't really use it and there was not enough of plates, or coffee cups, some cereal bowles. Also the knive was not sharp at all and it was a struggle to cut a tomato with it. When I booked the apartment on booking.com I read that there is an oven in the kitchen but there was no oven.

I liked the size of the apartment, cleanliness, location, fact that Deira city Centre is across the street. I really liked housekeeping service from Naweed. He always took very good care of our apartment and was always polite. I was also surprised his English was very good (better than some receptionists).

Browse Pearl City Suites traveller photo gallery