Reviews of City Seasons Hotel Dubai 4 stars

Port Saeed Al Maktoum Street, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#180 of 384 hotels in Dubai

Very clean, good service
    • Premium Room

I specifically booked this hotel because it had a balcony. But the door out to the balcony was locked and they said that the hotel only had one key to the balcony door. So I had to call for someone every time I wanted to use the balcony and then again when I wanted the door locked.

Very clean, good service

Simply The BEST!
    • Premium Room

The location is very quiet, very close to the airport, restaurants, supermarkets. They got all that I could ever want to make my vacay perfect. The room was ahhh, spacious, bathrobes and slippers compliment of the hotel, very clean, linens smell clean, housekeeping are very polite, front desk people are very professional, respectful and understanding and bell hops are eager to please and serve. Excellent service. Facilities wise, I love their pool and gym. I love the place. The structural view outside is magnificent. It’s a really great place to stay for the price that we paid. My husband loved it. I’d stay there again next time I’m in Dubai. Rating? It’s 5 star for me! You will love it there too. Thank you City Seasons😊

4 star: A good value for money.
    • Premium Room

It is the time for booking.com to clearly show the price including taxes. Very irritating to see actual prices jacking up significantly with taxes.

It was a very good value for money. The stay was very comfortable.

Swimming pool
    • Premium Room

Bed sheets were smelly, and dirty TV suppose to be Smart Tv.... but that's old model.. Cleaner were rude when I asked them for cleaning...

Swimming pool

A Good stay with few flaws
    • Premium Room

Food was not good.The buffet was limited and not tasty. Bad breakfast variety. Bathroom gets flooded after shower due to gaps in the interior design. The atmosphere and ambience/look should improve.

The staff were friendly especially Front Office Mr. Fawad having exceptional service. The room service boys were also efficient. Location is excellent. Cleanliness very good.

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

لاشي
    • Premium Room

The hotel is nice and comfortable and close to the airport took a night in it because I have a 20 hour transit, but the strange thing was the connection to the hotel when I get off at the airport and I was answered by an individual named Anwar Bkstani nationality asked him can I come now and enter the room in the hotel because I booked through the Albokeng answered yes I said, "Take the money and give me the key to the room. I apologize. I could not enter you at 2:00 pm. I said," Why did you tell me before I contacted you? "He said," This is the system of the hotel. "I said to him," You asked me to come and now I agree to change your words. I told him that you asked me to attend and took the full amount of the night and not like the agreed upon in the Albokinq night with breakfast, knowing that he took an additional amount without informing me that there is no breakfast and disturbed many of the behavior of this employee called Anwar hope the management of the hotel to take firmness and education This person is the art of art I hope literature dialogue and honesty with others and returns the amounts of it that took me without any right of a taxi and an extra night did not take advantage of them Mobile number 00966554174346

لاشي

The staff were friendly, helpful and generous with their...
    • Family Room

The choice of food could have been more and i think the restaurant needs a bit of a touch up with making it more cozy and insta-worthy. Thats all. :)

The staff were friendly, helpful and generous with their smiles which i think is very important in giving any service specially in this business. :)

First i would like to thank the reception staff specially mr...
    • Premium Room

First i would like to thank the reception staff specially mr Fuad for helped me always with all my inquiries... Second the hotel was Quite and Near from the places that i wanted to visit.. Thanks again

The staff were all approachable and very kind.
    • Family Room

The room is not completely set up upon arrival, like I need to call the house keeping & request all whats missing inside the room. Jacuzzi is not working well.

The staff were all approachable and very kind.

The room was nice and clean.
    • Family Room

We booked the room for 5persons but the towels, mugs and toiletries was for 4persons only. And also, no toothbrush provided. We request for the said supplies / items but they took a lot of time to bring the items. We asked the receptionist when we go out, we also called the front desk few times but to no avail. The next day, we called again the front desk with disappointment in our voice just to remind them. And finally, they gave us the items that we're asking.

The room was nice and clean. We got 2rooms with connecting doors.

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

nice visit
    • Premium Room

every thing is OK but I have one issue .. when I arrived at night I didn't find available parking in B2 so I put my car in B1 and I confirmed the security about that... at 4:15 am they called me from Reception and told me that one car went out of B2 and I have ro change my car location from B1 to B2... he insist too much and did not respect that it is too ĺate to call only for change the location of my car, although the B1 was empty only few cars on it..

I told the man in charge in the morning about this issue he appologized and promise me that he will folow this issue.... any way all other staff were great, helpful,smiling faces and good dealing... very good location near of every thing...

Honesty of the staff speacially the housekeeping and Ms.
    • Premium Room

The shower in our room it was very very hot.And the duvet there is a smell.

Honesty of the staff speacially the housekeeping and Ms.Janine in the reception shes very accomodating.

I didn’t not like anything I’m sorry there is nothing to say
    • Premium Room

The service is very poor the cleaning is pour the quality of food this poor room is dirty the carpet in the room smell

I didn’t not like anything I’m sorry there is nothing to say

All good from the time we arrived till we left .
    • Premium Room

All good from the time we arrived till we left .breakfast was very good .staff were very good .in fact excellent. Thank you .my kids enjoy in the swimming pool

A place to stay
    • Premium Room

Umesh , staff at the restaurant is a warm welcoming gentleman who's customer service is second to none thank you so much, this a place to be when you are town will highly recommend.

Food , on time response by staff courtesy,. One more time keep it up Umesh @ the restaurant u understand customer service .I like the cleaniness, location close to everything.

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

We stayed one night to break up a long international flight.
    • Family Room

Reception areas could do with some updating.

We stayed one night to break up a long international flight. We checked in at 1.30am, all went quickly and smoothly. We got given two adjoining large double rooms for a family of 4, plenty of space, very pleased. Rooms were clean and very comfortable. Bathrooms were modern and clean. The yummy breakfast was mostly Middle Eastern and Indian, which was different and a welcome change from the usual breakfast in international hotels. The pool and gym were small but adequate for our needs. In summary, this is not a posh or lavish hotel, but was excellent value for money and served our needs perfectly.

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Location is excellent , short subway ride or drive from...
    • Premium Room

Check in and out took quite some time. A bit dated -perfect for transit hotel. Staff were just ok.

Location is excellent , short subway ride or drive from airport & steps from Deira City Centre mall. Arrived too early for check in but was accommodated with shower facilities at spa.

• Premium Room

Room service is lacking.. They will not fill the toiletries unless u ask them to do.. even the towels.. when u check in first time u will find 2 towels, but from next they RS guys will keep only 1.

Great location.. easy to exit towards Sharjah or Dubai.. Big rooms..

Pleasant happy stay.thanks for all city season hotel staffs.

Consider to add breakfast with little extra charge.

Very clean ,big rooms. Staffs are very polite helpful. Near to the airport and Deira city centre and restaurants. Recommend for family travelers quiet place to stay. Value for money. Thanks for every staffs how are made our stay pleasant.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

No cold water, almost got burnt while taking shower.
    • Premium Room

No cold water, almost got burnt while taking shower. Called the front desk to report the issue, I was told that some one will come to fix it but no one showed up. Also need some laundry and again no one showed up. Total waste of money to stay at this hotel. They don’t even deserve 1 star....

they are very helpful most especially those doormen from the...
    • Premium Room

no cold water in the washroom and the barriers were too low for the kids safety

they are very helpful most especially those doormen from the hotel entrance;) 24/7/2018 and 25/7/2018

Valuable Stay within Dubai
    • Premium Room

The front desk manager was not rude, but could've been a little more accomodating. He did not seem to bother that we were waiting there for almost 15 mins to check in The breakfast spread and service was very mediocre. Nothing great to fancy about

The bed was comfortable - the bathroom was neat Nothing really to complaint about.

normal
    • Premium Room

the wifi is worst very slow i canot work inside the hotel then go outside and bring my laptop with me, with a rate of 4star hotel the wifi must be with the highest and improve in all. the fridge didnt cool.

i like the way they treat me as a guess i didnt wait long to checked in and out. also thank u for janine who assist me with everything.

Amazing stay! Value for money.

Everything was good !

The property .. Rooms were spacious comfortable amazing aircon system .. We had a room with a nice view . Staffs were very professional and friendly. Loved the service.

The room was very big.
    • Premium Room

Some towels were dirty and could see brown stains.

The room was very big. The staff are very friendly. If you have a long layover you could stay at City Seasons Dubai and take a 15 mins taxi drive to the Dubai mall and see Burj Khalifa as well. The room was very big and considering that we have a baby with us, they were very considerate and friendly towards our baby.

City seasons hotel Amazing experience
    • Premium Room

Room service is very poor.. we were in room 1007 and today morning called them 4 times to get some water.the response is very poor.after 30 mins they provided water.also i had 2hrs extra stay time from genious benifit,even though this also mentioned in the check-in. They remind me saying 12pm my check out time.then i said you just look into my check-in. Later receptionist said ok sir you have extra time.they should be aware all of this before asking for check out.

Room is awesome. Spacious and very clean.swimming pool so good.location is very accessible and parking also can acessable easily.rate also comfortable.

Location was good. The rooms were spacious.
    • Premium Room

The breakfast didn't have much choices. Had to dial many times to reach the operator. Nobody attends the phones!!

Everything except the check out time.

The hotel is good and the facilities.
    • Family Room

Its better if your staft in the front desk more patients and she tell us properly about the tax and not blamed us that were not reading the policy of the hotel.actually i dont like her the way she talk to maybe because im from philippines thats why she think that we dont have money to pay the hotel.

Amineties Facilities And near to the city center Most of the near in airport.

Disappointed
    • Premium Room

The pool is under maintenance They said it will be open at 7 am I just wanted to swim thats why i checked in At 9 am they started iperating but its too hot already!!!!

The pleasant room Big enough

Good place to stay in
    • Family Room

Towels had stains, there were not cleaned well. Closet had dust on inside of the door, and if you close the door you will get stain on sholder of shirt.

Service wellcome drinke and cold towel. Room inventory, tea, coffee, closeness to shopping mall, reasunebly price, good for 4-5 people visite.

Nothing really
    • Premium Room

Went there for a night and i couldn’t even wash or brush my teeth with the water at it reddish. I called the reception and said they will send someone to fix within 30 minutes. Called again after an hour as i need to wash but nobody os answering after more than 5 calls so i had to go down to personally ask. Then they sent someone and then told me that they cleaned the tanks that’s why and it will be clear after 3 hours so i have to wait till 2 am to wash and brush my teeth. I ended up sleeping and the following morning the water is still reddish and i do not have bottled water left to brush my teeth so i checked out without it. They are rated 4 star but facilities and service was like no star at all.

Nothing really

The rooms are spacious and very well designed,clean...
    • Premium Room

The rooms are spacious and very well designed,clean,professional staff,great value for money compared to other boutique hotels.Decent food quality. Great experience.

WATER IN TABS WAS OFF COLOR LIKE WINE FIRST THOUGHT THEY...
    • Premium Room

WATER IN TABS WAS OFF COLOR LIKE WINE FIRST THOUGHT THEY HAD SOME CHEMICAL IN IT TO CLEAN BUT FINALY REVEALED, IT WAS A WATER FROM MUD TANKS, I AM SURE THIS QUALITY OF WATER CAN CREATE SKIN DISEAS

Always choose this hotel in my trip to Dubai
    • Premium Room

Every time I go to Dubai, I use this hotel as its rooma are big and clean. The breakfast is excellent! It is just 400 meters away from metro station. The location is great!

not good experience with city seasons :-(
    • Premium Room

Staff at the reception was not trained properly to assist customers..Totally useless,specially staff Elvira.First of all how she gave for normal people room for disabled??After my request,we got room as i ordered on booking.com,but tv was not working.I was informing reception every day to fix tv,but if u will check now probably tv is still not working.I think we were decent tourist,didnt ask a lot of things..Very upsetting experience.

only location

There's better in dubai in this prices
    • Premium Room

The size of the rooms excellent the air conditioning excellent

Poor hotel facilities no hot water available mistakes in designing the shower its very dangerous when you use it you must be very careful not to fall and heart yourself

The hotel is very okay but the furniture is antique.
    • Premium Room

The furniture looks old and not too uptodate but that's on a personal note.

The bed is okay, the location is great walking distance to the mall, staff were courteous.

• Premium Room

Night staff in particular Mr. Fahad was not at all friendly and was kind of rude.. hope not to see him again when I plan to stay there again!!!

Great location. Day staff is very friendly and welcoming.. good rooms with all the amenities.. breakfast was good, but same everyday, no variations... overall the stay was FAB... recommend to stay here...

The bed room very clean and tidy, if you are not happy with...
    • Premium Room

I was looking forward to the choice of scrambled eggs that was on offer in March 2015, you get to pick what goes into your egg. Despite that I love the choices too.

The bed room very clean and tidy, if you are not happy with anything, they get it sorted immediately. The breakfast was excellent as you will always find something to eat. the location was central to everywhere in Dubai

Very neutral stay with a combination of both pros and cons, that I have listed in more detailed form
    • Premium Room

The room we were given (302) had a very bad smell once we have entered. 20 mins after our complain, a person from housekeeping came and started to put some powder with strong aromas on the carpet. In addition, the room had nothing from what I have asked when booking (second bathrobe, slippers and a set of plates and wine glasses). As well, the acoustic was so strong that you hear mobile phone ringtones from the neighboring rooms and everything from the corridor. Housekeeping staff acted as if they are the customers being served.

The room was spacious with a comfortable set of furniture and a cozy design. Good bathtub. Room lightning is also well settled. In general, the stay is more or less worth the money the hotel asks for it. However, for my personal reasoning, disadvantages listed below over-weigh.

I don't recommend this hotel
    • Premium Room

The staff from Phillepenss are not welcomed and they don't accept the visitors, I waited for my room because it's not ready, the room are not comfortable, the staff from India are nice and they told me I can have any visitor ,,,,,the cafe was normal, I like the shisha man he is friendly and the girl who is working there are beautiful and very nice and so polite, the bathroom Normal and it take two days to wait for the hot water.

The cafe was good

It was a luxurious stay and value for money.
    • Premium Room

Kitchen - in room dining is very poor and they do not have a good chef or cook on duty for all the 3 shifts. Their Front-desk is very poorly staffed and there's always a clash and queuing up is high. Location of this hotel is quite tricky as well. Most of the city drivers and other key people who show directions get confused with another popular hotel which is bang opposite to Deira City Centre and direct you there. If you are on a self-drive, you would really need to concentrate on your GPS directions very well, else you'll keep going in rounds to find this place.

There are two staff who are truly commendable. Excellent customer-service attitude and overwhelmingly genuine care. Mr. Sreeni and Mr. Abdul are just great; and highly trained. though they are from concierge service, they do pretty much all around customer servicing due to lack of staffing. These guys must be truly hard working as i've always seen them on duty round the clock. Also i would give a thumbs up for their House-keeping staff!

best week in city season hotel
    • Premium Room

I like it everything in this hotel. starting from location , staff , the room design and clean , the swimming pool everything was perfect , I extend my staying 3 times , first time for 4 night , then 2 nights then 2 nights , I didn't like to go to other hotel , cause this was the best and worth it the money and the time . wish you all the best .

Poor hotel for 4 start
    • Premium Room

Wi-fi is poor , it shows in booking.com total price is 600 . But I paid around 1000 for Tex and it is not mansion in website the breakfast restaurant is small and the food is Lete , my first and last time I booked this hotel

Third time here and reasonable prices and poolside menu prices.
    • Premium Room

Not mear many shops but Deira City Centre Mall is only a 10 minute walk. Has a nice little local shop and cafe type restaurant opposite which is good for picking up tobacco and groceries, essentials.

Wonderful staff. Lovely quiet rooftop pool and jacuzzi with spa.

Good
    • Premium Room

At least for the price of the room, they should include breakfast in it. And also for the municipality fees and all the fees that you must pay in Dubai, should be mentioned while making the reservation, I mean the real price including all the fees and not only the price of the room cause I had a bad surprise to see the bill +70€ only for the taxes of city etc

Da best !!!
    • Premium Room

Thats the best hotel ever i always stay there and always will because i never got into problems with any staff unlike other hotels thats so good and nice

Overall it's good
    • Premium Room

Toilets towels need to be renewed frequently. Some safety issues regarding the borders of corridors should be considered as they are short.

Good location. Nice helpful staff.

Near airport and short walk to sightseeing buses
    • Premium Room

The immediate area seemed business centric. You have to take the 5min walk to the mall to get the leisure feel

Close to shops and very close to airport

Ok for a night only
    • Premium Room

Had a non-smoking room, however it smelled of cigars. Old furniture (not what I expected from pictures).

Size of room, comfy beds, clean room and especially bathroom (big plus on this one)

• Deluxe Room

Not polite and not responsive staff. Asked 2 times and was waiting 30 mins my luggage. After all I brought myself. Very depreciated equipment in the gym, shabby stuff at lobby...

Location. Close to Deira City Center and to the airport

Great Place, comfortable.
    • Premium Room

The TV did not have variety and the images were crisp clear.

The property is strategically located. Close to the Airport & Close to Deria City Centre Mall. The staff were friendly & helpful especially Seeni. Great front office staff. Good food too.

Overall our stay was very pleasant and we would def return if we were in dubai again
    • Premium Room

The bathroom tub does not have a shower door or curtain - which had water flying every where and we ended up having to wipe all the water down every time time we showered.

Our room was spacious and clean.The bed was very comfortable just want we needed after a 16 hour flight. The staff were very helpful. We were very impressed

My room was full of coackroaches,i couldnt sleep all night.
    • Premium Room

My room was full of coackroaches,i couldnt sleep all night.they were walking everywhere.the room was not so clean.when i did my check out,i ask to buy a bottle of water and they told me that i have to check-in again and have a room to bring me a water!

Nice customer service but too expensive for what you get.
    • Premium Room

The price was too high for the facilities received. The furniture's room seemed worn out and there was a locked door that led to the next room. That made us feel uncomfortable and insecure. The pool looks good but sunless (it was almost entierly covered).

The room is very large, so the bed. The furniture is made of solid wood, but it is seen as worn out. I liked the diversity that we had at breakfast, it was tasty.

The hotel is great but the late check-out is never happening
    • Premium Room

I've been booking for more than two years in this hotel never allowed me to late check-out even I got it from booking with late check-out

Location and clean

Staff are good and helpful , location next to Dira City...
    • Family Suite

The room it looks old the furniture, curtain, bathrooms u need to wait for 2 minuets for the water to be hot plus bathroom sink gets stuck all the time

Staff are good and helpful , location next to Dira City Centre

Well located. Comfortable rooms. Food average. Bathrooms old. Overall needs a repair. Staff good.
    • Premium Room

restaurants very basic for a vegetarian. Even the quality of pizzas for room service was sub optimal - tasted like a local Indian restaurant offering.

staff very cooperative.

Excellent hotel
    • Family Suite

The cleaner wouldn't always top up the tissue, towels etc. Also the fire alarm went off for about 10 seconds at 3.30am which was a nightmare because some idiot was smoking in their room. We didn't know whether to leave or not and had to find out etc, not good especially when u have small kids !

Excellent service, lovely spacious comfortable rooms, delicious buffets, nice quiet walk to deira city centre, close to creek park

Good hotel for business
    • Deluxe Room

I didnt like only far from metro ststion you need long walk but still you can walk , arpond 600 m , but if you ara carrying a heavy thing you will not able to walk Also i didnt like that i paid in booking very over price i get one night by booking 785 AED , but i get secon night with only 450 AED from the hotel directly Tje breakfast is 35 AED in bookinh 59 AED So my suggestion for all dont use booking for reservation do it directly with the hotel By the way i insisted to get the invoice from the hotel and they were amazed from booking price i got

The hotel was very good in every thing food lcleaness size of room , the internet speed is great , room service helpful , also near to deira city cntre and near to airport

Very bad.
    • Family Room

Very poor experience. I reserved 5 beds found only 4. asked for one blanket for my kid, two times got no response. The staff in reception tried to change the room to smaller one at check in, but I refused. I will not do it again with them.

Size of the room

large rooms.
    • Family Suite

most items /facilities such as iron are old and not useable. electrical plug etc are not working

large rooms.. comfortable bed and very clean room.

Staff were helpful.
    • Family Room

The tour operator at the hotel. Wouldn't advise anyone to use him. I had booked with him the safari tour for 800 dirhams for 5adults. On the day he tells me it is 1000 dirhams because it's peak period. I refused to take the safari tour with him as you can't tell your client one price and later change it.

Staff were helpful. Breakfast was good especially the service from Raja.

The hotel was excellent in terms of location, cleanliness,...
    • Family Room

I didn't like the tour operating service in the hotel. The tour operator charged us more promising a four star desert safari but the safari was only two star standard....very mediocre dinner buffet. The city tour he arranged for us was also very unpromising. He couldn't speak english and just mentioned the name of the places he showed.

The hotel was excellent in terms of location, cleanliness, spaciousness and comfort. I would definitely stay there again when visiting Dubai. Location is close to mosque, shopping center and restaurants. Very easy access to taxi on the front of the hotel. The staff were very courteous and helpful. Rooms and bathrooms were very clean, spacious and modern.

We had booked king size bed premium room, we were given 2...
    • Premium Room

Poor quality room and maintenance

We had booked king size bed premium room, we were given 2 single beds joint room with broken Shower. We have complain the same to hotel Ms. Geeta. But no action was taken during our stay. Really disappointed. Breakfast area over crowded

Clean, Convenient hotel great access to public transport
    • Deluxe Room

Check in/Reception staff refused to give me the room I booked with Booking.com (Twin bed non smoking). After 6 hours of waiting I finally got a satisfactory room (but not what I had booked)

Great access to the metro and always taxi's available. Pool clean (though very small), cleaning and room service staff very friendly. Some reception staff helpful, but check in was dire!

A quick staycation.
    • Premium Room

The selection of food for breakfast. It's not that bad, but I was expecting for more or different set of menu.

The room is huge, it's only for 2 persons but I think 1 family can fit in. The location is accessible to the metro and mall. It's quiet too.

Overall very disappointing and waste of money and time.
    • Family Room

The hotel is seriously understaffed and offers pathetic service. We arrived at 6pm and the room was still not ready. For a family room, two separate rooms were offered which we couldn’t accept due to small children. No one was available for luggage help. The carpet and sofa covers had dirt spots which could have been cleaned. The small fridge was empty and we spotted hair in it. Will never recommend to others.

The washrooms were clean.

Location is great.
    • Premium Room

fitness centre poor and water from the shower spills on to the floor as there is just a small glass door which only just partially covers the shower area

Location is great.

close to airport
    • Family Suite

some staff were unpleasant and inappropriately inquisitive (who we were, country of origin, ages of kids, how much we paid for the room, whether wife was a born muslim or a convert, etc) the food buffett was below expectations for the star rating of the hotel.

close to airport good reception staff big family room

Good hotel and service, the rooms are spacious.
    • Premium Room

The breakfast while vast in variety was not of a 4 star standard. If you are not there by 10:29 they whisk everything away in record time! The pool on the roof has no sun areas; being covered with roof beams there is constant shade, unfortunately. I prefer a walk-in shower to the shower over bath.

The staff are very helpful, nothing is too much trouble. Beds are very comfortable, room service highly efficient. Location is excellent for the airport and the Metro is a short walk next to Deira City Mall.

Comfortable but average.
    • Family Suite

Room wasn't ready on check-in. Not enough towels in room. When requested it, waited more than an hour and had to phone housekeeping again before it was brought. Breakfast very average. Eggs and coffee wasn't good. Shower curtain too short and water came through underneath onto floor.

Friendly staff. Comfortable rooms.

Ruined my day
    • Premium Room

I came before 2pm checkin time there was only one lady at reception with 3 guest ahead of me i was served at 2:25 pm i booked for master bed bur she said it isnt available i will have to go for double bed i said i will wait i did waited for 15 mins and asked her again she said have a seat i wanted to cancel and asked my refund she refused and gave me room card key it took half an hour to take a pre booked room then whats the use of booking i didn't wanted it anymore but i was forced very bad experience will stay with me for very long i believe

Nothing at all because i didn't wanted to stay after waiting half an hour for just check in

Great Location & Good Value
    • Premium Room

Evening menu/service in the restaurant could be improved.

This is ideally situated if you are looking for a hotel near the airport. It is also very near Deira Shopping Centre where you can shop til you drop, enjoy various eateries, cinemas etc. Breakfast is buffet style and substantial. Excellent welcome on arrival - with cool towels and drinks waiting for us. Only let down was restaurant offering and service, but it was quite late in the evening when we arrived.

not as mentioned in reviews unfortionatley from all aspects .
    • Family Suite

where to start , first I have waited 1 hour after arrival for the room to be ready so checked in at 3.30 , food was a disaster the breakfast has a small verity of food mostly unknown Asian food . Room service , the room was clean but not perfectly cleaned the beds sheets were not changed for both beds only one so I believe they checked if it was used and if not no need to change the sheets , we have to swap many things with Dettol in order to use . the balcony was very nice but they refuse to give us a key saying that whether it is open or closed ??? it was frustrating because we want to close when we go to bed for security . The hotel is understaffed because I had to park my car by my own self and carry the luggage when we leave because no matter you call they don't answer . Dry cleaning service is slow as turtle suppose to receive closes in the morning we got at 2 pm . It is along critic but I have been into other hotels with the same range of prices which by the way was high if you count 20 % and add taxes it will be 200 DRMs more than the mentioned price , other hotels with same range much better in cleanness , breakfast which should include more food , room service .

Location is very good , near airport and near city center , small supermarkets are near the area , the room have a great view and a balcony .

Browse City Seasons Hotel Dubai traveller photo gallery