2. UAE hotel reviews
  3. Dubai Emirate hotel reviews
  4. Dubai hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Copthorne Hotel Dubai

Reviews of Copthorne Hotel Dubai This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Port Saeed, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#255 of 433 hotels in Dubai

Read more– opens a dialog box

• Reviewed: December 15, 2018

1. I was upgraded to a 1 bedroom suite during check-in.
    • Superior Twin Room with City View

1. The counter in the lounge was very dusty 2. The sink in the bathroom had some brown stuff that didn't look nice at all. 3. The bathroom windows were dirty and so were the sink handles.

1. I was upgraded to a 1 bedroom suite during check-in. 2. The staff member Michael that checked me in was very polite, professional and extremely friendly. 3. The suite was very specious (from the lounge to the bedroom) and very comfortable.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

room ventilation AC grilles are dirty and stinks with some fungus and moisture
    • Superior King Room with City View

Everything is dirty on the room. Looks that hotel need to renovation now. For me is not 4* hotel. Maybe 2*? And the most important - AIR CONDITIONING STINKING!!! If You just enter to the hotel You can fill it. They are not changing filters from air conditioning. On the room ventilation grilles are dirty and stinks with some fungus and moisture. you can not sit in this room, turn off the air vents and open the window. Then maybe you can fall asleep

Stuff very friendly and helpful - Michael and Adam from reception desk thank You for everything. And that's only one most advantage of this hotel - perfect stuff.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2018

Good location, clean room, comfortable bed, inattentive staff
    • Superior King Room with City View

- Check out staff (female) didn’t check the satisfaction of my stay - Phone in room was inoperative due to telephone line work at 8am. I needed to make two important phone calls which could not be made. When I checked out at 8.30am, I asked the female staff at checkout if I can make a call and she declined my request, stating operators are not at work yet so I can’t make a call. This was very poor in my opinion. She could have provided an alternative option, such as providing a company mobile phone for a guest to use to make an important local call. She looked like she didn’t care about meeting my needs. - No hot water in the shower at 8am. - Lukewarm hot water from tap in sink in bathroom at 8am

-comfortable bed, clean room, clean bathroom, good on-sight parking, nice pool, comfortable bed

• Reviewed: December 5, 2018

• Superior Twin Room with City View

Construction sites around the hotel.

Location near Deira City Center and Dubai Metro. 10 minutes to/from airport, cozy and clean room (including bathroom), reasonable rates, helpful staff (reception, doorman, etc.), good free Wi-Fi, shuttle buses to different sites were available. Large pool.

A GREaT Stay...
    • Superior Twin Room with City View

We really like the swimming pool, standard room is very nice, bathtub with jacuzzi my wife & daughters love it. Location was great, walking distance to citycenter also to the metro station.

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

My experience in Copthorne was a very Good one. i loo forward to a repeat soon.
    • Superior Room with Creek View

microwave should be in the Rooms.

the Hotel is good and the staff(Especially the Receptionists) are very friendly and cooperative. always willing to assist in any way

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

Big rooms and toilet, big parking, fast check-out, early...
    • Superior King Room with City View

Not maintained properly as some drywall partitions damaged, stains on the walls not cleaned, jacuzzi in the bathroom not working, very wide hallway but looks scary during nightime, leaking pipe drainage in the parking dropping to my car, small TV and less english channels, no big mirror

Big rooms and toilet, big parking, fast check-out, early check-in

• Reviewed: December 4, 2018

It was short stay but Good
    • Superior Twin Room with City View

I have asked for Room Upgrade, but due to Non availability i had to stay in small room :(

I loved the location the hotel. I will definitely stay in this hotel in future also.

• Reviewed: December 1, 2018

Very good value.

Staff were excellent

Very good value. Our flight was delayed and the hotel allowed us to occupy the room three hours after checkout at no extra charge - despite my offer to pay.

Great location. Decent hotel. Requires updates in room

- Cleaniess of room - Cleaniess of carpet in room - Updated Mattress -

Very close to the metro & shopping centre. The bathroom was large with a very nice soaking tub with great water pressure & hot water.

it was great!
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite Creek View

the water heater temperature could be improved.

the staff from the reception,restaurant and housekeeping were very warm and accommodating,always anticipating the needs of their guest. the very good tasting food at the dinner buffet was a bonus!

Value for money
    • Superior Twin Room with City View

Could be better choice for breakfast

My room was on the top floor with a creek view, so nice views - I could see burj khalifa whenever I looked from the window! Also I liked the fact that you can open the window for some fresh air - in other hotels it is not possible duo to safety reasons. The swimming pool area was nice so I could lounge or do some work in the open air by the pool rather than in the hotel room. Lifeguard Rego was really accommodating and helpful!

• Superior Twin Room with City View

Construction sites around the hotel. Bathroom tap need fixing

Location close to Deira City Center and Dubai Metro. 10 minutes to/from airport, cozy and clean room (including bathroom), reasonable rates, helpful staff (reception, doorman, etc.), good free Wi-Fi, shuttle buses to different sites were available. Large pool.

All Good :)
    • Superior King Room with City View

Although it was tasty, but i suggest there should be some more variety in breakfast. We paid 72 aed/ person but there was not much to eat.

I like the location of the hotel and most important the Room. I got free Room Upgrade which was surprising for me and we enjoyed our stay, although it was too short but we loved the place. Staff was friendly and cooperative, clean place, huge room size, marvelous location and helpful staff. WE LOVED IT :)

• Reviewed: November 26, 2018

The hotel was in a good location with reasonable access to...
    • Superior King Room with City View

The water was absolutely brown and not clear. I ran a bath but it was brown and not transparent, so I had a shower instead. I used the complimentary water to wash my teeth and drink, and decided not to use the tap water in the kettle. It really was very off putting.

The hotel was in a good location with reasonable access to the metro and close to the airport. The breakfast was pretty average I thought.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

Location was fantastic
    • Superior Twin Room with City View

Check in - waited 20 minutes, after 8 hrs travel. Anyway its not fault of the reception... They were busy with customers.

Location was fantastic.... Metro station was just opposite, also shopping centres, movies.... There were two kerala restaurants opposite of the hotel... Last but not least express checkout... Took only 1 minute.

• Reviewed: November 25, 2018

Comfortable beds but disappointed
    • Superior Room with Creek View

We booked the superior room with creek view, it looked nothing like the photos. Also, there was absolutely no creek views, rather just building work going on everywhere.

The bed was comfortable.

• Reviewed: November 23, 2018

Pool and foyer were good.
    • Superior King Room with City View

Lights and fittings were either not working or broken, one of the power points didnt work. The safe had battery low come up so didn't risk using it. When showering there was more water on the floor.

Pool and foyer were good. Helpful staff.

• Reviewed: November 21, 2018

Lovely pool, disorganised front desk
    • Superior King Room with City View

Bathroom could do with a refresh, trying to explain to the staff we were checking out earlier than normal to catch a flight was extremely difficult, and a much longer process than necessary. We waited for over 15 mins to do this with only two people in front of us, the third desk did not move, and the staff needed to check with a manager about us checking out, totally absurd

The check in staff were helpful and the pool area was fantastic as we checked in early. The room was spacious and comfy

• Reviewed: November 19, 2018

Fair
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite City View

The restaurant service was very poor and the room could have been cleaner.

The hotel had a great location but overpriced comparing to the facilities they used to have previously.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

From Standard Room to Suite Room real quick 😊

The pool is 7ft. I prefer 5ft cause I cannot swim 🤣

Got upgraded for a Suite Room for free. The location was great. Staffs were friendly. Room is very clean and comfy. Overall stay was relaxing, perfect for my me-time moments.

• Reviewed: November 15, 2018

Copthorne Hotel Stay for a Night.
    • Superior Room with Creek View

The lift service is very slow. Need to be improved. They need to add more tv channel options. Channels list can be made available in the room.

co-operative staff. Room was in good condition and clean. The gym and swimming pool section was very good.

• Reviewed: November 11, 2018

great service and food and too good staff.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite Creek View

hotel need refurbishment. still they provide stuff we needed in the room. but rooms defiantly need refurb.

great service and value of money. breakfast very good. waiters name MARVIN,SANJAY AND AJITH too good in there jobs. best service and location. very good all staff. very good beach shuttle service.

• Reviewed: November 10, 2018

It was OK
    • Superior Twin Room with City View

Reception - only one person trying to work with one person about a difficulty with booking - I had to go and ask if someone could book me in.

It was OK - I was only staying a night as I was in transit to connection flight

• Reviewed: November 9, 2018

Only location
    • Superior Twin Room with City View

I had a stay for 7 nights with 4 days booking & 3 days booking through booking. Com. After 4 days stay I went to reception for credit card payment unfortunately It declined then staff told me u put ur passport with us. I said no problem. After reaching in room she called me sorry sir u will have to pay first manager said. I replied no problem within an hour I pay u in cash. After this that stupid staff cut of WI fi connection of room. At the end I paid cash & said I want to meet ur manager. He refused to meet me. They have really uncooperative staff, lack of hospitality. Don't know how to respect guests. Really pathetic experience.

Only location

• Reviewed: November 7, 2018

Overall good location with a beautiful Mosque across road and city center shopping all walking dista
    • Superior Twin Room with City View

Price for one night quite heavy

All good keep it up Booked on internet Charges after the amt booked taxes etc was a little too steep Try and reduce Regards

• Reviewed: November 6, 2018

Breakfast was great.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite City View

No cutlery or crockery in the kitchen. No cooking utensils.

Breakfast was great. Dining staff were very efficient. Special mention for Marvin who looked after us.

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite City View

Construction sites around the hotel

Was not like I expected
    • Superior Twin Room with City View

I didn’t like the breakfast, who eats rice on breakfast. The chief was a bit rude and forgot to make my omelet. Our door was stuck and no cards can open it so we stayed up until 1:30 am outside the hotel room waiting the technician to arrive. There was too much noise of people laughing and running in the corridors. No robes.

Good value of money

Good Location & rooms, value for money
    • Superior King Room with City View

Pool etc was not so nice, not like a 4 star, the hotel can be a 3.5 star only.

The hotel's location was good, near the Deira Metro & Deira City Mall. Room was spacious & nice.

• Reviewed: November 3, 2018

Its definitely an awesome stay with copthorne hotel! Its our 2nd time and surely will come back!
    • Superior Twin Room with City View

What i didnt like is the odor of the the room, smells like the toilet cleaner solvent, i think its just cleaned so it smells like that, also when we enter the AC is not ON so it made the odor worse, then we ended up asking the housekeeping to bring air freshner, i suggest or recommend that you hang or put something that will make the smell of the room nice or in the toilet like airfreshener balls like lavander etc, if you will its gonna be 100 % customer satisfaction,

we like the gesture of giving a complimentary cake since it is my friends birthday plus good points for that.

• Reviewed: October 31, 2018

Staffs in the reception are very kind.

Price fluxuaton

Staffs in the reception are very kind. In the restaurant the service is very good, especially Mr. Sanju and Mr, Ajith's welcoming and services are appreciable.

• Reviewed: October 30, 2018

I love to book again at corpthrone😄
    • Superior Twin Room with City View

The tv dont work need more air freshner in the bathroom

I like my room its comfy and quite😄 the staff are really nice and the location is great easy acess.

• Reviewed: October 29, 2018

Family of 13 stayed for 1 week. Ideal location. Pleasant.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite Creek View

Similar breakfast everyday.could have done with child friendly menu. Rooms got dusty due to the work being done outside the hotel. Lift queues were long as only 2 lifts in the whole hotel and a service lift for employees. For a 4 star hotel staff need to provide a smile always and be wanting to help.

Liked that Ali cleaned our room on the 8th floor. Liked that the pool area was clean. Location brilliant situated next to the city centre mall. Omelette chef made great eggs. Adam was a grand help with the luggage.

Good Stay
    • Superior Twin Room with City View

They need more lifts, the Very Perry restaurant was closed and taken up by the hotel but the signs are still on which was not nice as we were looking to try that restaurant.

Nice pool, Good view from the room even though there quite a lot of construction going on nearby

The location, the pool.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite Creek View

The room should be Greek view but there was construction going on, so we paid extra for nothing, also the room was recently painted and smells paints, not clean.

The location, the pool.

• Reviewed: October 27, 2018

• Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite City View

Water blockage on wash basin and bath on a daily basis TV channels were very limited and signal quality was poor Lifts were not updated and slow Breakfast was not great compared to other hotels in the region

Location Close to Deira City Center mall

• Reviewed: October 24, 2018

I am not sure I would stay here again -- the staff are very friendly and but the rooms are very old.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite Creek View

It is very old - while the beds have been updated bathrooms, light switches and the kitchen facilities have not and it looks very outdated and worn out. We were in a two bedroom unit, which came with a kitchen and lounge room - this area is very big and dark and worn out - I didn't think it was very pleasant.

The bedrooms were big and the beds were comfortable. Breakfast was OK. The hotel is close to the airport.

• Reviewed: October 23, 2018

• Executive Two-Bedroom Suite City View

I asked that I have young kids I will be reaching the hotel 2 hours before check in time. If the can do something as the kids will be tired. They replied no, you need to wait at the lobby or swimming pool. When I went there exactly at the checking time,They said I have to wait 20 minutes. But I had to wait for full hour with my kids who did not sleep for 27 hours. I was given a room with wet floor, old used tissues on the floor, hair on the bath yak!!! Breakfast was woeful. There is no way it's 4 star. This hotel can't compete with a 2 stars even. The exchange rate is way lower than outside. As a result you end up paying more. I will never recomand this hotel.

• Reviewed: October 22, 2018

The location is good.
    • Superior King Room with City View

The swimming pool isnt constructed well and the room had a smoky smell to it although I booked a non smoking room

The location is good..just a few minutes away from DCC

• Reviewed: October 21, 2018

It was over all good and we had a good stay
    • Superior Twin Room with City View

The toilet bidet is hard to press and there some cracks in some of the toilet tiles.

the location is great its near the mall and the restaurants and accessible as well if you dint have a car

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

H
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite City View

I do not like the that I could not cook in the the apartment because of unavailable cooking wares in the kitchen. We ended up eating out throughout our stay. Also, not having a washing in the apartment is something we found uneasy as we are a family of three who prefer to do our laundry by ourselves.

They have great staffs who made our stay convenient and comfortable. The staffs are friendly and approachable, always trying their best to make sure your stay is convenient and comfortable. The environment is also always tidy. And the apartments provide a very nice view of the city. One major advantage the hotel is that it is a walking distance away from the deira city centre and the metro station.

• Reviewed: October 19, 2018

Location of the hotel and facilities are brilliant
    • Superior King Room with City View

Weird smell in hall way to the room and tv entertainment packages not interesting. No MBC channels

Location of the hotel and facilities are brilliant

• Reviewed: October 18, 2018

• Superior Twin Room with City View

Location is in the old part Parking is horrible Small room Primitive furniture Spare beds stored in corridor Water was cold with no signs for the heater button Old facility Towels are old and yellowish. Maybe clean but look old Equivalent to 2 stars not 4

• Reviewed: October 11, 2018

The location proximity to metro made transportation easy.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite City View

Wifi was off for all the period of stay. It made me really un happy as I failed to keep in touch on some important issues.

The location proximity to metro made transportation easy. The staff were very warm and ready to assist.

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

Very close to the Deira City Centre and Metro - about a 3...
    • Superior King Room with City View

Very close to the Deira City Centre and Metro - about a 3 minute walk. The room (916B) was big. It had a shower over the bath plus a separate shower. The bed was huge and comfortable. There was a kettle for tea and coffee. Breakfast was good with plenty of choice. Would definitely stay here again

• Reviewed: October 7, 2018

Thanks for the helpfulness of staff.
    • Superior Twin Room with City View

Good to be close to amenities such as mall, and airport. We enjoyed the view over the water, and the use of the pool. Arriving at an awkward time, we were grateful to be allowed to wait until a room was free.

• Reviewed: October 6, 2018

Good for overnight stay close to airport
    • Superior King Room with City View

There is a huge construction site in front of the hotel right now. We didn't hear it much because our room was on the 6th floor, but the balcony was very dusty because of it.

Close to metro station and the airport. Deira shopping senter is just 5 minutes walking. Nice pool area open until 9pm.

• Reviewed: October 4, 2018

Unlikely to stay there again
    • Superior Twin Room with City View

Price of Coffee and refreshments were over the top and insult pricing levels. Charging for the stay on arrival then settling extras with another payment is horrid for most international customers due to foreign transaction fees which in this instance had to pay twice. WHY wont hotels accept to secure a charge against the card? Just so inflexible and not customer centric. Bathrooms need an overhaul - Hotel a bit tired

Location was convenient

• Reviewed: September 30, 2018

Property is in good area.
    • Superior Twin Room with City View

This property and rooms need throughout upgrade. As their beds. Room walls. The chairs and the table which they provide are useless and did. not save to use for customers. Despite notifying the staff. We have to ask every day for sanitary. Really disappointed. This hotel can’t be even 4 star and completely not worth to pay that much for these kind of rooms.

Property is in good area.

• Reviewed: September 27, 2018

Lights in the bathroom were fixed on night 7 of 12 nights.
    • Superior Twin Room with City View

Lights in the bathroom were fixed on night 7 of 12 nights. Water would clog in the bath tub was not fixed for the entire stay. Saw few cockroaches in the room.

• Reviewed: September 25, 2018

Excellent hotel with an excellent location located at the...
    • Superior Room with Creek View

Excellent hotel with an excellent location located at the city center, extremely clean & comfortable. Upon arrival we were warmly welcomed by the friendly reception staff. they makes our trip more interesting with their advice & tips about the city ,supermarket ,shops,restaurants are within walking distance. Would definetely recommend this hotel to everybody! It's a true sample of excellent hospitality. Thank you again Mr Udaya, Mr Said for going just that little step extra for the guests!!!

• Reviewed: September 23, 2018

it was a very pleasant stay
    • Superior Twin Room with City View

I Booked a double bed but was instead given 2 single beds room.

check in was so fast and good. friendly and very willing to assist staff at the reception. breakfast was good but rather monotonous menu. The croissants were very nice

• Reviewed: September 22, 2018

Last minute booking - a good value for a night stay in the city
    • Superior King Room with City View

Welcome on arrival Bath tub needs thorough cleaning Tv channels- it has about 3 channels in english

Room and its value for money Pool and its timings Breakfast buffet selection

• Reviewed: September 20, 2018

Smart stopover opportunity!

Nothing really.

Good hotel for a stopover in Dubai, if you just wanna sleep w/o sightseeing. Close to airport, really value for money, nice room, good food, nice staff. Smart choice!

• Reviewed: September 19, 2018

The staff.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite City View

The staff. I was a visitor always in this hotel and its my first time to stay as guest but my stay was not good at all. We supposed to stay with my fiance to surprise him with his bday but unfortunately we are the one who got surprised as they didnt allow our visitors to come in. Some of my visitors,they allowed them to come in abd when my fiancee came in with visitors they stopped him. So i asked them what is their visitors policy because atleast you have to explained that upon heck in even if guest is not asking(correct me if im wrong) they said i didnt asked upon c/in. I do know the meaning of 2+2 occupancy versus visitors policy. when i asked about visitors policy they keep on telling i booked for 2 +2 only. Then i asked them again if my first visitors can leave and my fiancee’s visitors can come in. They said no as i booked for 2+2. So meaning that visitors are not allowed????if staff cannot answer me in a proper way. Maybe booking.com will advise me!!

• Reviewed: September 16, 2018

The bath tub was really small and the cleaning of the tub...
    • Superior King Room with City View

the cleanliness of the tub was not up to standard and the bedroom rag seemed dirty too.

The bath tub was really small and the cleaning of the tub was not as good as its supposed to be... it had a few stains and some dirt on it .

• Reviewed: September 15, 2018

perfect
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite City View

Nothing, everything is perfect from our first time to the second time we came.

I love the hotel very accessible the staff are friendly specially in the reception Michael. He was so kind. It's my second time but definitely i will go back.

• Reviewed: September 12, 2018

T'was nice, we'll be back soon
    • Superior Twin Room with City View

When one of the staff from the receptions area asked me and my friend if we have checked in, he even asked for the room number and my name, like do we look very suspicious? Lol haha

Thanks for the hospitality of all the staffs special mention to Mr. Sri Widodo

• Reviewed: September 11, 2018

big improvement needed
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite Creek View

the cleanliness of the property. Rubbish were just brushed under the bed including pet bottles upon checked in. had to get them to do a second clean after checked in. the breakfast was not at all to par.

• Reviewed: September 10, 2018

This stay was the best. Great location. I would recommend this to friends and family
    • Superior King Room with City View

The Sauna area had no water machine to drink water after utilizing the sauna.

The overall service and staff were professional and displayed so much courtesy. Great location with everything you looking for in ammenities

• Reviewed: September 6, 2018

• Executive Two-Bedroom Suite City View

The best thing was the staff and the manager and waleed at the reception who accomodated us despite our early arrival because we were there long before our check in time. Thanks.

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

Brilliant hotel!
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite City View

The Hotel is a little out of the way but did not stop us frm enjoying Dubai. Friendly staff and lovely breakfast. Second time at this hotel will go back for a 3rd I’m sure.

• Reviewed: September 2, 2018

Fulfilling and peaceful
    • Superior King Room with City View

Price got change when we arrive to pay and we arent aware online that it will increase too much

Room privacy Pool Filipina staff as they’re courteous

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

There all staff is so good & friendly.
    • Superior Twin Room with Creek View

Washroom water is very hot for alltime it's a very problem in this hotel.

There all staff is so good & friendly. Complimentary breakfast was excellent.

• Reviewed: August 28, 2018

A new Nice Experience of stay in Dubai again..
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite City View

Breakfast options, slow room service some time, very very slow elevator...

Fast check in and out, Friendly Staff and helpful, Good assistance always, Nice food menu, Nice swimming pool for families and kids, Nice and clean room, Comfortable bed, Nice view and Balcony...and AC super cold..

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

Good Hotel.
    • Executive Two-Bedroom Suite Creek View

The staff were mannered,they were good.

The hotel was in good location . And the most thing am really impress about is they send me a birthday cake . Thanks for that.

• Reviewed: August 27, 2018

we enjoy with stay in your hotel
    • Superior King Room with City View

dental kit should always replace, no need to request to the reception. parking in the basement 1, some bad odor? every night when we came back from outside.

• Reviewed: August 26, 2018

Great hotel for family
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite City View

Swimming pool / gym changing room - toilet, smells bad, including sauna. Even after I informed staff, next day same thing.

Comfortable bed, gym equipment all in order, swimming pool, breakfast and friendly staff.

• Reviewed: August 26, 2018

it's was an enjoyable stay.
    • Superior Twin Room with City View

i asked for a balcony unit during the booking, but ended in a room without. i just found out that it is a different room when i checked in, They could have called and informed me just to address the request if that was the case.

stayed in the Superior Twin Room with City View, the room is big enough for a family of 3, it's clean and the staff are really helpful. Facility is good. Didn't have a chance to try the food as there are lots of restaurant around the area.

• Reviewed: August 25, 2018

Its relaxing
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite Creek View

No slippers, hair blower not working No cold water

I booked for City and Creek View however it was not given to me during check in as per the staff it is no longer available due to some issues As a complimentary, they have given a complimentary breakfast due to the inconvenience caused

• Reviewed: August 24, 2018

POOR SERVICE
    • Superior Twin Room with City View

Very poor service! I did not expect 4 star rated hotel to have such a very unwelcoming, mean, unsupportive and grumpy staffs! From the reception, the one handling the valet, the bellboy! The service was just aweful and their staff are not courteous to their guests, well atleast to me! Maybe they were judgy of our simple appearance and may have better treatment to those in suits??? The rooms are spacious enough and cheap for the price but you also get a very cheap service!!! It was a very aweful experience dealing with your team that day!!!

Rooms are spacious; bed is comfortable; location is nice with so many choices of restaurants nearby

• Reviewed: August 23, 2018

Great value for money and awesome staff.

Very slow lifts

Great value for money and awesome staff. We arrived very early after a long flight and they managed to find a room for us. NB no alcohol at this hotel.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2018

A worthy less hotel

The hotel appeared to be a 4* hotel but in the photos only, posted by booking.com however in actual I won't give this hotel a 2* :) -Breakfast wasn't good - limited amount of dishes. -No lobby area on site. -Corridors were quite horrible.

Rooms were spacious.

• Reviewed: August 18, 2018

The noise from outside the bathroom noise the upper ceiling...
    • Superior Twin Room with City View

The noise from outside the bathroom noise the upper ceiling wobbly. The check in took ages for just three guests in the lobby. If there is an option for twin /king bed n the guest chooses king, the answer cannot be oh we will join the twin beds. For one night stay its common sense that a comfortable bed is crucial. It's just one nite. Imran at the room service was good

We Price Match