Reviews of Coral Beach Resort Sharjah 4 stars

Cornich, Sharjah, United Arab Emirates

#9 of 71 hotels in Sharjah

• Deluxe Room with City View

Room wasn’t clean and even after I told them they didn’t clean it. I got injured by glass in the bathroom and they didn’t take any action. I think I’m not going to come again.

Swimming pools were awesome.

• Double Room with Sea View

Smelly rooms ..... try to cover it up with air fresher. ... breakfast not up to the mark.... staff have to be searched at the breakfast area.... will not come back or recommend anyone

• Deluxe Room with City View

Marco and Ahmed of the reception team are very helpfull and supportive, adding more kids activities will be much better as well as add more food varieties.

Over all staff are very supportive specially Ahmed and Marco frim reception team.

• Deluxe Room with City View

no lifeguard at the beach only 1 slide was working breakfast: limited food choices corridor smells like old furnitures some facilities like billiards, tennis and table tennis require extra charge very small tv king bed are combined twin beds

the resort was spacious outside the building there are a lot of sitting areas stylish furnitures pools and beach are good garden

• Double Room with Sea View

The water was chargeable which was really not acceptable and also the tissue box where we were taking care of rue room by not wiping it to the linen and they gave us only one box

The location of the property is very good and one time stay with family is very good

• Deluxe Room with City View

none at all. It was a wonderful one night stay with family and friends

our rooms were upgraded to a sea view. Thank you so much for the piece of cake for my birthday.

• Deluxe Room with City View

the rooms can be renovated to be more comfortable

the pool and kids area are are really nice for visiting with family. The staff es[specially Larissa are very friendly

• Deluxe Room with City View

The cleaning personal is not good . We were not suggested the room and floor we had ordered.

The territory and park zone is perfect, the swimming pool is nice. The meals is tasty and plantiful.

• Family Room with City View

We actually like all of it. The service is superb!

We like almost everything from reception, room, the beach and pools and the amenities and the foods! 100% recommemded .

• Double Room with Sea View

We have to pay 50% for the breakfast and dinner for my kid as he is 8 years of old. This was complete surprise we didn't know that in the bookings page .

I like the garden area of the hotel and food specially breakfast

• Double Room with Sea View

It doesn't meet my expectation. If I did not see that it is a 4 star hotel it will be fine. Because for me they are just a 3 star hotel category. The room is small. The aisle is very narrow. There is no bath robe in the room. No bedroom slippers. Kinda disappointed.

Food is good.

• Deluxe Room with City View

the swimming pool, they don't have any warning sign in the pool, our kids are swimming when all of a sudden one of our kids almost die because of that, the pool has no indicator in the area where the pool is deep and sorry to say that the lifeguard is counting till 20 before he act on a situation where someone is struggling. he should act as soon as possible when he see something unusual in the pool and not to count before acting. We are still Thankful that the kid survived with the help of some visitors there. we know that we are also responsible for what happened but if there is an indicator, we know the limit where we can let our kids can swim. it was a very Traumatic experience for all of us, until now i can still see in my mind what happened that day. There is no toothbrush,toothpaste the usual thing in a hotel.

breakfast

• Deluxe Room with City View

Before booking , I called the hotel to request some info and was told that even if i book via booking.com, I would still be charged an extra 40 aed for my child's breakfast. I always use booking.com with more reputable and expensive hotels such as Radisson Blu, Conrad, Millenium and was never asked to pay extra. Bookiing my child as an adult via the site was the same price . I was woken up at 8 am on a week end by the noise of furniture being moved around in other rooms.you can easily hear what goes on in other rooms no soundproof Cleaning staff chat loudly in corridors Corridor carpets were dirty and smelly ! Phone inside the room didnt work

Staff were very helpful, professional , quick in responding to requests and kind . I was upgraded to sea view ,maybe because the hotel wasnt that busy

• Double Room with Sea View

Service was not great the morning shift receptionist was not helpful and rashed us during chick in which left me paying with wrong credit card that l did not want to use.!

• Deluxe Room with City View

there is 8017 amount was debited from my Credit Card, it says that the one day room rant was taken for confirmation. But after guest stayed this should reverse to my credit card. But till now i have not get back my amount to my credit card, i am waiting for more than 13 days to get this amount back to my credit card.

• Deluxe Room with City View

By 5am we planned to enjoy outside fresh air and walk around. But permitted outside by 6am. so this could be little early.

Lovely landscaping, loveliee chirping birds, coral vegetable garden, double pool facility with extended timing, professional attitude of reception guys and alertness of lifeguards

• Deluxe Room with City View

Receptionist who entertained us. We booked for 2 adults and 2 children with breakfast included. Ages of the children are 7 and 3, then he asked us to pay half for 1 kid for breakfast and the 3 yr old was free.. how come that we need to pay extra if we booked for 2 adults and 2 children!!? In other hotels that we stayed in, they did not ask for additional payment coz thats all included in the package!! And one more thing, our room was dirty. The floor was sticky. Slippers were not available. Bedsheet was not clean. We were sleeping when the cake was delivered in the room, the time was 10:40pm. They told us that they will bring it to the room at 8pm.

The beach and the pool.

• Deluxe Room with City View

Sea water looks dirty and dark, there is no clear blue color of water. other hotels always giving extend time for check out but here no chance, NOT FAIR AT ALL! ESPECIALLY FOR THOSE WHO DRIVING LONG WAY BACK TO OTHER EMIRATES. No nice cafes ,restaurants or clubs around so basically no entertainment. corridors smells nasty but rooms are clean. in general its overpriced I would recommend for people who like vacation with no too much activities.

rooms and toilets are fair and clean. kitchen and food is nice. beach is clean. Staff are NOT SO HELPFULL OR MAYBE NO AUTHORITY

• Family Room with City View

Overall regarding sharjah: nearby restaurants are poor no promenade no alcohol

very helpful staff clean sea and beach variety of dishes in buffet overall concept and rooms cleaning

• Double Room with Sea View

Standard rooms have only one big/double bed. Booking.com suggests that 2 adults + 2 small kids (5 and 7) can fit in this bed. That's not true. Don't forget to request a second bed in advance. The manage was kind enough to provide the bed at check in.

Wonderful facilities: 2 restaurants, 2 swimming pools, private beach, gym, garden etc. Great breakfast. Excellent location, within a walking distance from Ajman's Corniche, not far from Sharja downtown.

• Deluxe Room with City View

On the third floor in the corridor was a dirty carpet and the smell was terrible. The services at the pool bar was very slowly.

The garden, the pool and the beach was very nice.

staff,food,pool

very good hotel with good food. Staff is very hard working. They are always working to keep things in good shape. Only staff on wave swimming pool with slides is lazy. Start time for pool is 8 am & staff use to finish cleaning pool by 9 am. Guest are sitting & waiting for staff to get things ready. Namrata and Nouman at restaurant and Marco at reception are very helpful. Overall very good place to stay

• Deluxe Room with City View

there was no slippers in the room.

the food is of good quality and fresh, garden well keep and pool . staff was caring as always .hotel is really clean . unfortunately did not have room as i want to saty longer .

• Deluxe Room with City View

we didn't like the smell of carpet when you go out from your hotel room and also the carpet in the reception. I requested two double bed but king bed was provided. But the rest all is great.

kids enjoyed the pools & slides. I enjoyed the Jacuzzi.. buffet was very good love it.. the receptionist are very nice always ready to help really appreciate their immediate action when you request of something. The lifeguards are very attentive they help my husband when he lost a bit of breath during his swimming..

• Deluxe Room with City View

We came to the property quite early because of early flight, stuff let us to have breakfast and use hotel facilities-pool and beach before we'll check-in. Due to it we were checked-in at 11.00 instead of 15.00. It was really nice. The meals were deliciuos- we had HB breakfas and dinner. Safety was guaranteed- lifeguards were at the pools and at the beach all the day. I would really recommend this property.

• Deluxe Room with City View

It wasn't any thing to do in the hotel we was very bord . It should be good if is any activity and evening music is in the holes .

The staf is very frindly .

• Deluxe Room with City View

Elevator was too small. Bathtub was very high and drain was not working properly. Should be more sound proof. We can hear footsteps from upper floor.

Very friendly staffs. Smooth check in experience. Immediate response from house keeping. Excellent valet parking service. Good ambience of lobby. Cool and natural feel near the pool and the beach area. Calm and peaceful inside room. Breakfast was excellent.

• Deluxe Room with City View

Price policy, you should expect to pay what was on the booking, they took from us last money we kept for some attractions for our children.

Generally good hotel but be careful, they lowered the price to book an later charged us tax 100 US dollars extra for 2 nights only. Bed was comfortable with good pillows, quality food for breakfast and dinner even better.

• Deluxe Room with City View

Our stay was almost perfect the brunch outside is really good but when we eat dinner we are very disappointed with the “arabic night” theme. I hope they will add more dishes 114/each is not worth it. Another thing, there’s an event on the hotel and we joined, its festival of coulors so we will be like full of colors, theres a security standing outside the door from beach area going to the lobby so when we will go to our room the security see us with full of colors but we are not wet and when we enter the lobby 1 guy stopped us maybe he is manager or something then he said we are not allowed there. But how can we go to our room clean ourselves and change right? They should atleast guide us or atleast inform us what to do. And then i tell him okay sorry so what can we do now, he said nothing i cant stop you anyway. So yea thats so disappointing a little but its fine, reception and housekeeping department is really really accomodating. Thank you!

The place for sure.

• Double Room with Sea View

Some staff should be smart and use their brain before taking any decision. Staff at the reception need to improve their level of happiness with a smile and happy to talk to clients, they are a bit cold ! Through the phone as well....

Le buffet, le jardin, la piscine, le calme

• Deluxe Room with City View

Room service too long here. Not child friendly. Charged for linen as son was sick after eating here. Pay the extra and stay at Raddison Blu Resort which is so much better than here and staff are much friendlier and outside pool heated so kids can stay out in it longer. Overlooking private beach.

Private beach and kids waterslide

• Double Room with Sea View

Local people as guest of the hotel. They do not care of hotel regulations. If You prefer quality, my recommendation is Sheraton hotel next to this hotel.

• Deluxe Room with City View

We callled reception and ask for them to give us complimentary water and coffee sachet the day we are about to check out, it was around 10.45 am when we called after we had a dip in the pool, but the reception refused to give us since we are checking out the same day. It’s complimentary stuff and we are not asking for large quantity, one or 2 bottle of water and one coffee sachet should be ok to give, because we have not checked out yet and we are still guests in the hotel at that time. Elevator is quite small.

The pool and beach was very nice. Staff in the concierge is also very friendly and welcomes you with warm smiles. They called me a day before our arrival and confirmed our arrival time. They asked if there’s any occasion we are celebrating and when I said that it’s our anniversary, they have given us a cake inside our room

• Double Room with Sea View

The lap pool had a little bit of broken tile in one corner but this is really just picking for the sake of being asked to find a negative. I'd also have liked to find Arabic food on menu but I think the open air restaurant opposite, which I didn't go to see, might be Leb food. Many of the hotel guests probably appreciated the pasta- pizza Italian on-site restaurant, it's just not my thing. Reception area seating was the only part of the hotel which was not quite as fresh, clean and bright as the rest, but there is very heavy traffic through reception.

This place is extremely well run by cheerful, helpful and efficient staff. I stayed at the Sheraton right next door last week and this place was definitely my favourite of the two. Instead of the heavy dark oversize furniture you get in Gulf 'posh' hotels, this place is done up with a bright, light, aesthetic. The rooms are simple, airy, and the whole ambience is bright and clean, not heavy or stuffy. The cleanliness is better than at Sheraton, where my bathroom was dirty. There's also lots of bustling life at Coral Beach, with lots of tourists, locals doing business meeetings, and even Sharjah women's sports team using the volleyball courts! The range of facillites is great - small private beach, greenspace / garden, pool tables, tennis, volleyball, two pools, a family cold pool with water slide, and the lap pool luxuriously heated and with a hot-tub temp jacuzzi next to it. Pool attendants continually cleaning. The breakfast was also better than Sheraton (sorry, but got to say it, the comparison was so stark): less items and much simpler, but there was healthy option plain yoghurt, bigger range of fresh fruits, and porridge. I guess this hotel is geared for European beach tourists and local conference and seminar meetings, and they simply do what they do very well. Look at the price, compare that to prices in Dubai beach hotels, and check out the value. It's not 6 star, it's not fancy-schmancy, but it is very well designed, run and serviced, with great food and lovely staff. I travel a lot for work and can't wait to go back. Dubai airport was also a very reasonable forty minute drive. If you are doing beach tourism, the hotel also run free shuttles and cheap day trips to all the major malls, attractions, etc.

• Deluxe Room with City View

The fine print coverage for the meals, such as my two kids at the age of 10 and 6 years old were not covered in the meals. I had to pay that separately.

The Buffet breakfast and Dinner and the staff were very friendly

• Double Room with Sea View

We had not been told at the arrival that when dining inside we shd hv got 20% discount and we did Dine 8 days with no discounts.the italian food restaurant not good.the buffet restaurant quite poor.

The thing i liked much was that there is a private beach and the garden

• Deluxe Room with City View

No comments apart of cleaning for make up room needs to be improved, I booked two rooms and one of room toilet have bad smiles of urian that may occupant before my spill or used toilet the floor wasn’t cleaned...

Mostly everything from car parking, reception front desk, lobby, room nd pool side, restaurant was good In this hotel.

• Family Room with City View

Terrible audibility in the room - we could hear every whisper from the corridor. Water pressure in the shower was really low - hard to take a shower. Street bubble bath is a bit worn-out. We had an unpleasant moment with our trip back to airport - I was advised by reception that it takes about 40 minutes to get to the airport in the morning, we needed to be there at 8:00, which I mentioned. In reality it took us two hours, and we were lucky to catch the plane. Taxi driver told us that it was a usual morning traffic jam, as most of people in Sharjah travel to work to Dubai in the morning. Please have this in mind when planning your trip.

Nice location, embankment nearby, where you can walk in the evening, try local cuisine and food from global chains. Quite well-maintained territory. Good beach, clean, clear water, enough sunbeds for all.

• Deluxe Room with City View

The breakfast . it needs to be international and should meet all nationalities , swimming pool water should be warm

The property is in excellent location, breakfast is not that everyone will like as the variety is more to meet Europe ,Asians, mainly Indian will find the food not that great. Overall great place to spend time with family even though security deposit they seek even you pay the money

• Deluxe Room with City View

worst services i have ever received by any counter at night time. No privacy in the room. You could hear everything (e.g Gossips, spoon and plates sounds during the meals) of the room very next to your room

The valet service was good. Reception/ counter during the day was nice and friendly,

• Deluxe Room with City View

The mattress was hard and we could feel the springs! Very uncomfotable and full of bedbugs! We checked in at 9pm - towels were missing in the room until we had to request for it. Breakfast was very mediocre - had breakfast 3 days and was served almost same items every day. TV in the room had plenty of Russian language channels - but had problem in both rooms where technician needed to reset the channels. All panels./walls in the room is made of wood/plywood - we could hear everything! Zero for peace and privacy! We could hear people walking and talking in the corridors - as well as the neighbors! On the 3rd and last night, there were noise disturbance from the room next door (was given a connecting room). Started at around 6pm and continued till 9pm, at this point we had complained to the Front Desk once. A duty manager was sent to the room - he acknowledged of the noise and assured that he will speak to the neighbors but also told us to 'compromise' and was told the hotel is currently on 100% occupancy and we will not be given another room. Ordered room service twice but food was not prepared according to menu. At 10pm we had enough of the noise and called the Front Desk for the 3rd time, this time the lady at the reception offered another room and we moved within 10 minutes of the call. Not sure why the Duty Manager informed that the hotel was on 100% occupancy earlier....

The hotel was easy to locate. Layout of lobby and restaurant were presentable. Huge swimming pools - pleasant to walk around. Housekeeping and restaurant staff were courteous, polite and friendly.

You can not buy water in the hotel and you have to go to supermarket which is 10 -15 minutes far by walking. During dinner and lunch there is only water available (no other soft drinks or coffee offered). Most Taxi drivers have problem to find the hotel.

Amazing helpful staff, trying to help all the time. Nice entrance to the hotel. Cute garden with a nice pool. Extensive relaxing areas. Great towel servis. 2x0,5l of water delivered to the room every day for free. Complimentary coffee and tea. Very calm relaxing hotel. Private beach with sufficient number of sunbeds for free. Possibility to exchange dinner for lunch if needed.

• Double Room with Sea View

When checking in you should be advised of the "extras" available, e.g. bathrobe, which is listed as standard but isn't.

The staff are as friendly and helpful as they could possibly be, the setting is beautiful, the food is good, especially the breakfast, and all housekeeping requests were dealt with promptly. The room service was also good and portions generous. Overall a delight.

• Deluxe Room with City View

towels not always was clean and not was enough . and not enough shampoo and conditioner.

general i like everything just need more things in bathroom...

• Deluxe Room with City View

Rooms need to have windows which can be opened for fresh air, a balcony would be ideal.

Great location, good food, friendly staff, nice beach, all positive points. Good price

• Deluxe Room with City View

Apart from one soap bar and a wall mounted shower gel dispenser there were no toiletries, bathrobe or slippers unless you asked for them. The cable TV channels did not work. But these are VERY minor matters in a lovely hotel.

The staff could not have been more helpful or attentive. There was a genuine warmth and cheerfulness. The food was excellent and the portions large and inexpensive, the breakfast buffet was very good.

• Deluxe Room with City View

The rooms are good. we slept so well but there is a weird noise from the bathroom, its so irritating and I waited so long for our toiletries because when I ask for it they transferred my calls almost 5 times before I can talk to the right person. The beach was dirty.

• Deluxe Room with City View

First of all we booked for non-smoking room but they send us to smoking room. we were tired and sleepy thats why we did not complain.

We enjoyed the pool especially the kids.

• Deluxe Room with City View

We are so excited to dip in the water..BEACH! But when we reach there, we saw plastic cups, bottles and other toxic things in the water. Of course you will not expect to see this in a 4 star hotel :(

Me and my partner had so much fun during our stay in Coral. Staff are so polite. What we love the most is the view from our room which give us peaceful ambiance.

• Deluxe Room with City View

The room interior is quite old.. the bath tub and the shampoo dispenser has some rust

the beach and pool was perfect.. the staff were all accommodating

Nothing all is perfect.

The ambience an the care of all staff special Ms. Nina who take care if us of our stay, she is very humble,friendly, and very professional sophisticated.

• Deluxe Room with City View

The swimming pool was too DIRTY; I think there was a problem in filtering the pool's water; in addition to, the beach is rocky and one might easily get hurt if swimming at the sea there.

Everything in the resort was fine especially the breakfast which was so well arranged and tasty; rooms are clean and staff members were welcoming.

• Deluxe Room with City View

There was no set up of toilet amenities. Problem on the toilet flush on the second day.

Everything was great! We fall in love with the pool and the beach. We do like the room also especially the bed.

• Deluxe Room with City View

Facilities - great especially the swimming pools, my kids enjoyed it. Staff reception are accommodating. Hotel room accessories, not satisfying. Some items are missing when we checked in ( slippers, toothbrush/toothpaste)..Although they were provided upon request. Overall experience is great.

• Deluxe Room with City View

We booked a room with city view, the receptionist promised us a very nice room, we got a room we no view at all, view on one roof, very weird. The sea at the hotel is extremely dirty, impossible to swim! No bathrobe in the room. We ask for more sugar in the room, we never got it. This hotel is not recommended for people who wants to take real rest as kids are everywhere and it is a bit noisy.

The location of the hotel is very good, just next to Corniche Ajman, staffs are friendly and helpful. The room was nice and clean, the lobby is very cute. The pools are nice. We order a watermelon juice, it wasn't good so they changed it with no problem

• Family Room with City View

What could've been a better experience are the following: -valet service (didn't notice any valet service), you have to park on your own -there was nobody to greet/assist or accommodate the moment you arrive at the property (like outside when your car arrives at the driveway) -i had to go to the reception to ask if someone could help us with the luggage -checking-in -- there was quite a confusion with the check-in as i paid full thru booking.com however they were asking me to pay again since as per their records the credit card i used did not match or something but in fairness they have allowed us in our rooms while they were sorting it out. -it only got sorted out after some time, after "we" called booking.com to clarify. Moving forward I wish the property called booking.com directly to clarify and to avoid the hassle/customers' inconvenience. -Clear deal with breakfast. -- the reservation was with free breakfast (2 adults & 2 kids) however upon check-in we were informed that the kids are charged 50% of the rate, honestly it is misleading specially to us. I have always booked with booking.com however this is the 1st time that they are charging us for the kids' breakfast as we always thought it is included in the rates we have paid. You could've included the breakfast fees in the rates rather than asking the customers upon checking-in. As it only creates confusion. -The complimentary bottled water in a family room could've been more. There was only 2 in each room and it would not suffice a family of 4-5 for 1 full day. I requested for a replenishment and they provided 1 small bottle but still thank you for that. -Balconies in the rooms would have been a very big plus. -There's no cold water in the bathroom. if you choose cold the water that would still come out is very warm

I liked the grounds of the hotel, the lay-out...it didn't feel congested, there was more than enough space to sit around and lounge. I also liked the fact that you have 3 pool choices plus a beach. There was a pool for toddlers. One pool with 2 slides and another 1 near the lobby. The pool with the slides are really fun because the water level was just right, kids and adults can both enjoy it. The kids really enjoyed. And the lifeguards were very active and were always there. There's enough changing rooms around the place. The billiard table is also a plus and the massage facility was open till 1am. The rooms are fine, beds & pillows were comfy enough. The reception was accommodating with the request for a late check-out. Thanks a lot.

• Deluxe Room with City View

From the check-in itself I was given a bad experience. Even though I thoroughly checked when I made the booking on booking.com clearly mentioning it was me and my Daughter only and giving her age, the rate I got and paid apparently was wrong and I was made to pay more for my daughter even though I already paid AED1054 ($287) for the stay. They quoted the fine print that apparently overrides the rate given on booking.com. I was made to feel as if they were doing me a favour letting me stay at the hotel than welcomed. There were no bathrobes, no slippers and only 2 towels in the room, so the room facilities mentioned in the listing are over stated. Breakfast, tasteless sausages etc… Service was pathetic for a 4 star, nobody took the time to explain the hotel facilities, basic stuff like where to get pool towels, are changing rooms available, what dine-in restaurant options are there etc. I had to walk around asking others trying to find the facilities. After the unpleasant check-in I didn't feel like talking the the front desk again.

On the plus side, the 2 pools were very nice, the life guard staff very alert and attentive and kept everyone safe even with a big crowd due to holidays. Beach was clean but water muddy and with bits of seaweed.

• Deluxe Room with City View

No bisnese centre . But they print any thing you wont in the front desk

The swimming pool . And the private beach. Exelant for relax after longe day of meetings

• Deluxe Room with City View

First time to me that someone hold some money from visitors in case of any damage in the room, but fortunately I received them at check out.

Highly recommended for families.

• Deluxe Room with City View

Restaurant was chaos for breakfast on the second day watched in horror as a child vomited on the floor and then another guest slipped over in the mess so hygiene is clearly not a priority. The Italian restaurant was pricy and only fair quality. There was a security light beaming in our room on the first night which kept us awake. We called maintenance at about 1am who took around an hour to resolve the issue

Beach and pool setting were nice and reasonably quiet on the first day.

• Deluxe Room with City View

Tried the Italian restaurant. Was expensive. Missed using the discount offer due to system issue. Tried to clain afterwards but was rejected as system was closed. Food was tasteless and not fresh. Beach beds are old and dirty.

• Family Room with Sea View

Price of the food was too high so did not avail Beach timings should start from sunrise to sunset instead of 8am Swimming pool water quality to improve eye starts irritation due to salty water

Swimming pool was good for the kids and family

• Deluxe Room with City View

Now no more vanity kit, I checked in without cleaning the bathroom and dusty, old towels.. This my third time and its not good as my first visit

Good location and facility

• Deluxe Room with City View

swimming pool water was bit warm to enjoy.

The staff cooperated pretty well. They facilitated us with early check-in without any additional cost. It is lovely place for a family with kids to stay.

• Double Room with Sea View

very noisy in the night in corridor . the pool water is not very clean

The very noisy in the night in corridor . the pool water is not very clean the break fast is good

• Deluxe Room with City View

Narrow elevator, room smells so old and stinky no air freshener inside the room and lobby, you can see garbages anywhere the lobby. Staff is giving different information in terms of pool timings, waited too long just to get our beach towels because no staff is around. Dinner buffet no complimentary drinks, even for a simple water. Pool is so dirty with floating plastic and empty water bottles. Staff opened our room without knocking, my wife was surprised and the staff apologized and said he doesn't now that it is already occupied! (Should check the sysytem first before doing that).

The ourdoor scenery and the breakfast buffet.

• Family Room with Sea View

the beach closes(can't see the sun rise even though we are all adults), asked for room service and no one came, there was a blood stain on one of the bed covers.

The location and the swimming pool

• Deluxe Room with City View

The Wi-Fi in my oyr rooms 221 and 223 was very very bad. If fact we had to sit outside in the corridor to send important WhatsApp messeges. Also the timinng of the swimming pools is very late. The family swimming pool opens at 9 am! May be this is okey in the winter but now in the summer it's too hot! We got exhausted we couldn't enjoy the time there.

Check-in was very easy and quick, tge staff were very kind. The rooms were clean and comfortable. The facilities are very good for families, children can play football outside then enjoy swimming in the 3 swimming pools or the beach. Check out was very quick also and the staff appreciated our feedback. I like it and I recommend it for families especially if you want to spend some time in the resort away from the cities...

• Deluxe Room with City View

Window curtain not clean. Light covers were not clean. Bedroom accessories such as: TV remote control, slippers, hand-wash, shampoo,...etc all missing & we should order from room service

• Deluxe Room with City View

Elevators are so small, and only two elevators are serving such big hotel. There is no air conditioned kids play area.

Honestly I feel like at home in this hotel. Although, they did not have baby cot available, they gave me extra bed free of charge. Value of money as I booked with rate of 240 per night. Location is amazing. Staff are so friendly, and boys keeping crew are really so helpful as well as AC maintenance technicians . Swimming pools are really good specially the sliders, my kids enjoyed a lot. Thank you Coral hotel management and staff.

• Deluxe Room with City View

The food could have been a little better... Like better chicken and fish dishes... The pastas could need a little improvement...

The bed was comfortable.. The facilities offered like the swimming pool and outdoor games were great.. Kids did enjoy a lot...

• Family Room with City View

They should provide the room with tooth brush and more path room equipment . Breakfast can be supplying with more cheese types .

I like the good services , specifically at the reception . And Miss Nina and Mariana were very helpful staff .

• Deluxe Room with City View

1. We found blood stains on bed sheet & later it was changed on request. 2. We had to ask each & everything like towels,slippers & tooth brush etc & requests were fulfilled very late. 3. In the morning at around 10:30am, bell girl/boy was knocking the door to check mini bar as if there was some treasure inside the fridge. 4. Our check-in timing was 2pm but we got one room at 3pm & one room at 4pm.

The infinity swimming pool.

• Family Room with City View

noise people can hear anybody near door if anyone smokes you can smell sometimes you can see dirt in swimming pool

good stuff swimming pool prices

• Deluxe Room with City View

the beach have a lot of antes at all the place as this was very bad and children get bad experience so they must use best control

friendly staff at reception