Reviews of Coral Dubai Deira Hotel 4 stars

Muraqabat Street, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#115 of 384 hotels in Dubai

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

They gave us the connecting room. So its so small, different from our room before when we stayed for the first time. We are so dissapointed on our second stay, i booked a king size bed and smoking room they are giving us 2 twin bed room! I told them what's the use of booking online and we booked long time. So they give us a king bed non smoking and very small room because that room is for family, a connecting room. We are so dissapointed and never come back again there. Good thing are the other staff, especially the one who is responsible for valet parking is very accomodating.

The friendly staff

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The parking lot in the back of the hotel is not easy to find and not signaled either. Be aware that his is a dry hotel. The furniture and bathroom looked kind of outdated and old, but it was clean and comfy.

Good value, this is a clean and comfortable hotel.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We visited Dubai and had a lovely stay at Coral Dubai. The rooms were spacious, and the location was great! Only a 10-15 minute drive to the downtown area, Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa, and even closer to the gold and spice souks in Deira.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

They can improve some issues like: Having shower hands instead of Fixed system. Music near to swimming pool is not working adequately because it is connected to on line system. better to put USB system because we were unable to hear any music. They should work to deviate the ducking system coming from the kitchen, you will smell the cook always at swimming poor area. Hair dresser system is very old and needs to be changed with effective one. my wife and other ladies were unable to arrange their hair.

The breakfast was very good. staff was always helpful with smiley faces.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staff was very friendly & helpful at all times. The location is a 5 min walk to Al Rigga & accessible from almost everywhere. A supermarket is opposite to the hotel which also makes it very convenient. The roof top pool, etc is also a good to have.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

My worst experience with this hotel started right from check in. Arrived at4pm to the hotel and room was not ready. Waited about 20 mins. And I didn't see kind personnel.

Nothing. Absolutely.

No cons

Extremely enjoyable experience that was better than the last time i stayed! Still very clean, extremely polite and welcoming staff (especially Stanley, Mira, Fatima, and the housekeeping staff), the hotel technician is very prompt, and the female server (not to mention the buffet) at their al nafoora restaurant was extremely friendly. The free wifi is extremely strong and the hotel always smells good upon entry

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It was my first stay at Coral Diera .It exceeded my expectations.close approximity to almost everything.From room service to housekeeping everything was very prompt.I would definitely stay here again on my next visit.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Very bad experiment with this hotel .. I booked online via booking.com and they declare clearly that the credit card info just to verify the identity, after 5 minutes they charged my card 235AED, after my friend came and trying to check out they asked him to pay all the amount not included the 235 AED which charged from my card!!! When my friend asked they inform him that they refund the money to my card and that was not true!!!! Then they forced my to drive to their hotel and after waiting for down computer system and not connected pcs in front office and the receptionist ask many of his colleagues they gave me useless paper to present to my bank to back the money to my account !!!!!!!! I advise to not book online with this hotel and expect troubles with their accountant and receptionists

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Poor internet. No power socket next to bed. Old dull furniture (If it was new I wouldn’t fined it with this good rate)

For short stay it was Fair.I didn’t use most of the facilities provided. Supermarket cross the street.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

They know how to treat their customer. Highly trained staff, made my stay very comfortable. Will sure come back again. Thanks Coral team. Close to metro and restaurants. Thanks, Mohammed Taqui.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

parking area was so small for mid size car. noise insulation was very bad. you can hear everything from next room.

bell boys were very very polite, never seen in uae before even in 5 star hotels such as St Regis and Arlantis Palm etc... -clean room -clean bathroom -central location -lower price -new building and well maintanence -good ac- no noise -free parking

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Hotel Restaurant didn’t have any meal to offer after 9 pm. I didn’t know nearby restaurants either. Bathroom shower in pool room was flooding Sauna wasn’t on.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It was really nice. Especially the breakfast was really nice. Rooms were good. Overall excellent experience. Next time definitely, I will be staying there.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Balcony

room should be sound proof we can easily heard the sound of adjacent rooms whenever they flush or open water pipes which is really annoying

new interior of room is very nice,

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Having complimentary hygiene kit i.e. toothbrush/paste, sleepers ready in the room. There should be no need for a guest to call front desk and request one.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Parking is so small having a big car and trying to park, enter or exit the parking takes engineering calculations so you don't damage the car.

Clean, friendly stuff and comfortable beds

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Balcony

There’s a woman who works at the hotel selling excursions who is very ‘in your face’. She was far too pushy and always trying to sell us things. I don’t really like people getting in my face when I’m trying to enjoy my holiday. Also the hotel had a really strange smell. Like an old musky smell that had tried to be covered with cheap air freshener.

For one, Deira is an incredible place and so much cheaper than the newer part of Dubai. The location is fantastic. The metro station with a train direct to Dubai Mall is a stones throw away. I recommend using the metro stations in Dubai as taxis can get real expensive. The hotel is lovely, the rooms are large and spacious and some of the staff are really attentive.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The free wifi couldn't have been worse.

Coral Dubai Deira was a good experience. The staff were professional and very welcoming - Mira, Sharaf, Aminat, Vinod were stars. The porters were always on hand to help. The rooms were comfortable, spacious and clean. Meals were always hot.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The only things that particularly annoyed me were the bar soap and mini plastic bottles of shower gel, shampoo and body lotion in the bathroom. We resolved this by buying our own liquid soap and toiletries.

The clean, spacious room was so quiet and comfortable that we slept at least 8 hours, undisturbed, each night (street side). The breakfast was varied and plentiful. The staff ultra friendly. The warm pool area was perfect for sunbathing and the sauna was authentic. All nature of shops (food - clothing - household items) were within 20m - 500m. There were 3 metro choices from 500m - 800m (Union). The closest bigger Mall is about 500m. Cheap restaurants were everywhere. Airport to hotel only 40AED from taxi queue. Don't forget to buy your duty-free alcohol immediately after passport control, because hotel bars are very expensive!

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Nothing I didn't like to be honest

The location is excellent as right in the heart of the lively Deira district with plenty of shops and restaurants close by. The reception staff (especially Marianne) were really helpful when wanted to extend our stay for a couple of nights. The rooftop pool and jacuzzi was great. We had a room with a balcony which was worth it

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staff was not helping us with a few matters like regarding changing the room which had traces of smoking smell. The whole room was smelly. Metro was very much further than I expected.

The restaurants outside the property were quite good, affordable and pretty much within expectation.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

For such price of around £130 a night breakfast could have been included but other than that amazing hotel

Everything, hotel had 2 restaurants, a gym , pool , TV in bed room and house keeping cleaned my room everyday . Rooms were gorgeous spacious rooms ! 5 star hotel

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

THE HOUSE KEEPING COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER. THEY TAKE LOTS OF TIME IN COMPLETING YOUR REQUEST

THE FRONT DESK GIRL NAME MARIANNE A FILIPINA WAS VERY GOOD. LOCATION IS EXCELLENT.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Struggled a little with the wifi to start with the code did not work. I got assistance from staff after about 30 mins and got on line OK.

Good location for metro about 5 mins walk. Gym 24/7 and a nice pool. Plenty of choice at Breakfast

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Interior decoration absolutely awfull. Carpets and colour of walls in room tasteless. Pool very small = oversized bathtub. Bathroom old fashioned with cracks in tiles, but clean. The Coffee shop and restaurant are dull and therefore poor on customers.

The staff!!! - They are five star quality. Helpful, friendly and very service minded. Rooms are OK seized and clean. Elevators work perfectly and quickly. Breakfast is good. Check in and out very efficient and quick.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Balcony

for $200 a night you would expect some class. television outdated we are now in modern era, we expect a smart TV. windows should be sound proof. breakfast not included , wow. I paid first day almost Dhms 130 per person (we were 2) no fresh fruits, no dates, no honey. spread was lousy

staff friendly

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The front desk staff during my check in was very slow, and almost lost my credit card. They need to expedite the check in process. It should not take half an hour, especially for a guest who has been on a long-haul flight and is very tired.

The cleanliness of the room, the courteousness of "most" but not all of the staff. Location is fine.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Marianna in reception made our visit very welcomed. Driver Naser was very proffessional on our ride around Dubai visiting places and drop us to airport. Many thanks to Marianna and Naser.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Rates per night are very different so if you don't have an exact check-out date check the fees first before checking in. My room was on the third floor, and I could hear everything from the room next door. I had a very long stay in Dubai and compared to even some 5-star hotel, this hotel is kind of pricy.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Even though I was not fully satisfied with my stay in the hotel after writing a critical review the CS manager called me right away and said that he will definitely look into it. Regardless of whether he takes action or not, I'm going to rate him an 11 out of 10, Not because he called me because he was very polite and listened carefully when I listed the complaints.

I liked the cleanliness of the place. Some of the staffs were really nice. one of the cheapest and affordable hotel in town with 4-star rating. There are a ton of cheap dine-in options around the hotel and commute is a breeze.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

My room was besides the stock room and i can hear the sound coming from the said room,.. i though that and the middle of the night someone is knocking on my door and i found out it is coming from the stock room

The bed ,.. very much comfortable and the room well cleaned and maintained

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

No hot water in the bathroom all days i stayed Small room White and blue old damaged tv Slow wifi Bad location and bad small parking Not worth 250 Dirhams a day n all year for stay This is serious review as a help for others before staying at this hotel

• Family Interconnecting Room

They charged my family (the residents) 150 AED for extra bed claiming that they did not stated the extra bed in my reservation. If they offer free extra bed they should not put condition on when they should mention it. WiFi is extremely poor. No taxi service after they checked out. So it was like you paid us the money we will not serve you anymore, even though the residents were female and they needed a help.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Balcony

Delayed check in. I came at 4pm and the room is not yet ready. Waited for 1 hour at the lobby. Reception staff needs more training in customer relations and must be more attentive.

Room and toilet is clean. Attentive and friendly housekeeping. Swimming pool is clean. Very nice location accessible to metro train, nearby restaurants and stores. Friendly staff.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

No washclothes had to use a hand towel as a washcloth. That was the only thing I did not like.

Cleanness of the property. Friendliness of the staff. Awesome place to stay.

• Family Interconnecting Room

Hotel was quite pricey and was not aware of the extra charges for using the telephones in our room.

Restaurants were close by, lots of shops as well. Hotel was very pleasing to stay at everyone is very kind and friendly great hospitality.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I didn't like the parking as the parking is very small. And also the entrance and exits are small.. My suggestion to reduce little number of parking and increase the width of each parking.. to allow people to park their car without any doubt.

My stay was very good.. everything was nice.. Regarding the hotel facilities, I haven't try the gym or the pool so I can not rate this but overall everything was good

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The staff was wonderful. The room was clean, it wasn't what I expected but, that could have easily been my mistake when I booked the smaller room. The location was great. I was happy that there was a supermarket across the street.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Location is a bit far from main attractions and we ended up paying high taxi rates

Very close to the airport Big rooms Clean facilities We enjoyed celebrating the national day with the staff at the hotel who had prepared a very nice cake and shared it with the guests. So nice

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Weve come around 1:45 pm and we were only checked in at 3:00 pm. both me and my daughter was so sleepy as weve come from the airport. The staff was not even bother or informing us why the rooms are not ready, If i did not ask they will not inform anything , he told due to the cleanersthey are not yet finish. As a courtesy they should speak to us regarding the delay, but the reception don't bother they only entertained me after I complain and telling i will cancel the booking if the rooms would not be ready by 3:00 pm . Standard check in time is 2:00 pm.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Prices was slightly high.

The location is very good. Free parking is also another good feature of the hotel. Staff dealing in a very good manner. Rooms are big enough. My guests were very happy and they would stay again next time.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The Room i stayed in felt a bit cramped. It would be more comfortable if more floor space can be kept free.

Very Courteous and helpful staff. The Indian Restaurant Served Good Indian Food. The Breakfast everyday had very good spread.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There is no gym instructor when checked in and that was around 6pm.

The room was just with the right touch of class that will naturally make anyone to return to the hotel

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

A very nice hotel with very attentive staff. Would definitely recommend it to others. We were upgraded and that room was very comfortable, spacious and clean. It was nice and quiet so got a really good night sleep.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Maybe some aspects of the room (the bathroom) were a little tired.

The customer service was excellent and the staff were all helpful and accommodating.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Hotel put me noisy and smokig area room and i did not sleep few hours I stayed in the Hotel room. Hotel takes all the money in advance but if you dont like their hotel then their refund takes morethan weeks and If tis is the only money you have then you will not have another money to use it to another hotel ( THIS IS VERY UNFAIR AND BAD EXPERIENCE TO HAVE) Hotel took my money in advance but I checked out next morning and after canceling with booking.com im still waiting my refund after one week When I was checking in they do not allow me to pay only the first night to see if I'm going to like their facility or not

Location only

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Need a little better coffee and more...crountcy croasan in breacfast

The rooms are big ,clean and comfortable.You have a nice sleeping in large beds and so nice pillows. The stuff is always polite-i have stayed many times in this hotel- and if you like there is a free transportation to the beach. Metro station is 7 min.walking from the hotel Underground garage is clean and spacious

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Checking in took such a long time even though I booked online, it became very annoying, and while I was waiting other people kept being served before me, this was not professional. The A.C didn't work properly, I had to phone them twice for someone to look at the A.C as the room was hot, which was annoying as I had to go out and was sweating the whole time, and I was late because I had to wait for the technician, this should be part of their preventative maintenance and serviced routinely, how can you give a room to a guest and the A.C hasn't been checked, poor, an issue that could have been easily avoided. Couldn't get a taxi, every time they called me out to climb into the taxi it was already booked and I had to go back inside the hotel, ANNOYING. Parking space is incredibly small, but that can't be helped as I drive a SUV, so that is ok.

The gym and décor are very nice, decent hotel. The staff are friendly.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Windows were not clean , anyway it was opening to view of another apartment. Rooms are old and have a congested feel, the water heater didn't have a proper place as the TV was taking up the switch board. Lights were broken, one of the phones were dead .. AC control do not work, reception was very hostile, breakfast was rated high but I don't find anything special it was boring . I stayed for 4 days here and couple of days in another hotel cheaper to this (Citi seasons) and that was way better than this .

Internet could be faster

The location perfect staff are amazing amina and karimov and all front desk staff are amazing the best restaurants in town near by you can.order by phone within 5 to 10 minutes your favorite food will be there

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Maybe not the most central location you could find, but for the price and being close to the metro it was good for us.

Good clean room, very nice staff. Good pool, not very big area, but it wasn't too busy so it was good for me and my partner. Location was good, 5 min walk to the metro stop, has shops and restaurants just on the street outside.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It was mentioned to pay at property but the property tried to charge my card. There was some issue in transaction, so they canceled my initial booking which was at lower rate and I booked the hotel again on much higher price.

15 mins drive from Airport. Rooms were decent enough in terms of size and cleanliness. Staff was very humble and cooperative. Metro station and bus stop was at 10 mins walk. Lot of traditional restaurants were around at walking distance, like Arabian, Turkish, Syrian and Labnese. Malls are too near-by. Overall it was a good place to live.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I'd stay for over night only and want to relax at least one night with my husband. In reception told me that it is ok to check out at 2pm because I check in around 5pm,but the day of my check out someone call me and said need to check out at 12pm, staff must be check the system if they input in it what time should the customer will check out.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The location of the hotel. If you take a taxi during peak hours, then you will be paying a lot for taxis, since Deira is extremely crowded and it takes a lot of time to reach the hotel from your business meeting (even though the distance may be short).

The hotel was a decent one with all facilities. The staff were very polite and helpful. Check in was smooth. Wifi was good.There are a pretty good Indian, Filipino and arabic restaurants nearby and all others like grocery stores, pharmacies etc.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

not happy with the kitchen facilities.

It was a great experience, very good location, price was good. I feel happy to stay at Coral Dubia Deira Hotel.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The staff when dealing with me, constantly started to deal with other customers without completing with my queries, making me feel like a second class person. The breakfast was not good quality, with most items cold and stale, very poor for this class of hotel.

The swimming pool was pleasant to use.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Balcony

No negatives at all really, the only thing to say is that the location isn't exactly central - it is between the airport and the centre of Dubai. Coral hotel is right opposite a very handy supermarket and is close to the metro station, about 5 minutes walk to metro which is cheap and so easy to use or otherwise it is very easy to get taxi/uber wherever you want to go which are also v reasonable in Dubai

Lovely hotel, exactly as it looks in the picture. Very clean and staff all very friendly. Swimming pool was lovely although we didn't use it as much as we would have liked.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Yes it can be far from beach and other tourism location, but in Dubai everything is reachable by metro or if you have a car

Guys, this is not a hotel ... THIS IS HOME!! You really feel that you are staying in your own property, what amazing, wonderful and professional staff they got there!! I'm coming back to this hotel for sure, it's also close to airport

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room with Balcony

They only inform you during checkout that there's AED 1.00 per minute charge for calls made on local landlines. Requested for a non smoking room but upon entering the room, it reeked with cigarette smell. They should have al least sprayed air freshener after cleaning the room. The pillow case is dirty, not a standard for a four star hotel. Not much option for TV channels, mostly Arabic and old English movies.

Location is very central and staff are very friendly.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The only things I would suggest improving is in my room, on of the towels had holes in them. Also, the only way to charge the phone with the USB charger on the headboard, you had to have the hallway light on. Maybe adjust it to keep charging when the lights are off?

The bed and sheets were extremely comfy! Room service was excellent, room clean, and staff was amazing. I also enjoyed the restaurants inside the hotel.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Good breakfast, very comfortable room, rooftop pool and very well equipped gym. Even though my flight was in the evening they allowed me to stay at the pool after checkout. Very friendly and kind staff.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Easy flexibility smiley person They try to give you all their best Mr mahmoud is the man of the hotel he facilitates everything to make your stay excellent Thanks mr Mahmoud and thanks to all the team

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Shower in bathroom is a little messy... They charged me a full room rate for early check in

Very nice rooms. Easy access to Metro and near Deira City Centre

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

TV volume cannot be increased above 35, no hand shower, hot water is required to bath getting is very mild hot need to have a good menu for room service restaurant no much options are available nearer to hotel

very good and safe property to stay last visit complained about the display of breakfast this time they have changed and given preference for vegetarians in separate counter

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

They skipped my room house keeping one day because I was away only from 10 till 4 I guess they didn't have time to fix it.

The staff were so friendly and helpful, the hotel is very nice decor is pleasant, the parking is very easy, the location is great in the center of the city where you can walk to many shops... the wifi service even the free one is superb.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We have booked a room with 2 twin beds when we arrived at 1530 they told us they have no rooms left with 2 twin beds. They wanted to give us a double bed room but we refused to except it. After long discussion with the manager "Vindita" they finally decided to prepare a twin room for us. They took more than one hour to do that. Our room was ready after one hour 45 min and they did not bother themselves to offer us a glass of water. We went outside to buy some water!!! Thier duty manager was unfriendly at all. Car Parking: another nightmare at this hotel if you have big car. Bed is not comfortable. We planned to stay for two nights but we canceled the second night and went to another hotel.

Absolutely nothing

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

They have maintenance and it is not mentioned in booking . The staff was not that professional, and they don't respond to our request in timely manner.

Check in is very slow

Clean , near food market al karama street , Daira city center is just 2 km away, near airport and value for money , rooms are big and quit

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Check in is very slow , except on Filipino lady name zaira other check in staff are boring , lazy they didnt smile at u etc, one Uzbekistan ledy left in the middle of check in for lunch while we were waiting for 1.5 hours we were exhausted after 8 hours long drive , I believe customer first policy should be employed .and for those people who booked online and made payment is advance room should be ready on arrival. Management must look into the matter

Great location , not great if u want to explore new Dubai ,building beaches and Dubai mall book in al barsha , but no problem if u have ur own car , hotel rooms are big , silent ,clean great value for money

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

There is noise coming from planes taking off from the nearby Dubai Airport.

Hotel is clean and well maintained. Room was Spacious. Great location with private parking. Very helpful staff.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I checked in at evening time. I was totally surprised and shocked that there was dirty cloth behind TV table and many dirty things under the bed. I have asked house keeping to clean dirty things and once they remove the bed it seems that they didn't clean under the bed for long time

Room size is good.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

It tooks us 4 hours to check in after 2.00 pm. The lady at reception was very rude. This hotel was my life mistake. We called booking but they couldn't help us!

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The building work inside the hotel work was a bit annoying, but I guess every hotel has to have time to refurbish!

The staff are friendly, the hotel is near the metro station and is near to a lot of local areas so you really get a real sense of Old Dubai

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I have lived in better places for the same price. The hotel is not bad its clean but not amazing. The furniture is a bit dated. The bathroom is clean but old and dated. Construction work is going on at the lobby. The window in the room made annoying sound because of the wind.

Rooms are clean. The service is good. The reception desk is efficient and friendly.

Browse Coral Dubai Deira Hotel traveller photo gallery