Reviews of Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi 4 stars

Zayed The First, Street # 7, Zone 1 (Elektra Street), Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

#42 of 127 hotels in Abu Dhabi

Quality hotel in the city, great for a business stay.
    • Amber Deluxe

Great place, friendly hotel. Nice bar on the top, with nice staff and great atmosphere. Quick check-in and quick check-out. Great food in the all the day restaurant.

Nice room and place.
    • Amber Deluxe

Everything is nice and comfortable. Nice to be back again in the future and stays more nights.

Staffs are very approachable and kind. Very clean rooms and walkways, sleep was good and satisfied. good facilities and very near to the mall.

Excellent value for money and the location is terrific.
    • Amber Deluxe

The staff were lackadaisical at times and took 45 minutes with repeated calls even for a a simple thing like glasses.

Excellent value for money and the location is terrific.

Worst staff ever i have seen in a 4 star hotel.
    • Amber Deluxe

Some Arab staff person at the reception didn’t know anything about his duty and he misbehaved with me and some other guests while i was waiting for for a friend of mine near the reception.it seems like he doesn’t care about the guests which i think is his job.its the management mistake because they appoint an arrogant sick person to face there guests.

Its excellent and pleasureful stay. Recommend for others.
    • Amber Deluxe

Every thing staring from location, cleanliness, communication, facilities, standards and parking are high value for money. Room is spacious and quite comfortable. Good for family vacation. Good for shopping.

good stay over
    • Amber Deluxe

small swimming pool; smelly gym

friendly personnel ; clean hotel; no bad smell; free parking; not noisy ; small swiming pool good for children only; good gym; great house keeping ; great food; good balance price-service ;overall great experience

Awesome! Very relaxing and surely will come back and reffer to all mu friends
    • Amber Deluxe

Only the toilet, there is leak from the ceiling and I was almost split on the floor so I just put towel on it. Aside from that all good

I like the amenities such as sauna at indoor pool, also the accesibility.

Nothing good there just corption
    • Amber Deluxe

I booked two rooms for 680 dirhams for two days through your website. Of course, the booking was tax-inclusive but the receptionist told me he would give us two rooms or wings at a cheaper price than the booking with a gift on the occasion of the holiday. I did not found what he says And even phone call it was dismissed I can't call any rustrant or grocery

Nothing good there just corption

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

The room is bigger than other hotels, the bed size is huge,...
    • Amber Deluxe

Toilet doesn’t have water spray. Water splash in the bathtub flooded the bathroom floor.

The room is bigger than other hotels, the bed size is huge, the pillows are comfy, plenty of spaces to put our stuffs and good size of wardrobe.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

The Asian guy on day shift at the reception.
    • Amber Deluxe

The Asian guy on day shift at the reception.He must be Nepali or Pakistan.He handled us and made us extend for extra nights. We had initially planned to stay a night and late move to Hilton, but stayed for the rest if our vacation.. Big ups.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Very good, as always.
    • Quartz Suite

This is applicable to EVERY single hotel in Europe and Abu Dhabi, I think, but the goofy card-switch at the front door (an energy saving device) drives me crazy.

Very good staff.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Rooms clean but bad staff
    • Amber Deluxe

The staff at the reception were not accommodating and not tentative. They also confused my booking, made me pay the same amount and cancelled my breakfast. Then later told me I couldn't have breakfast anymore and I had to pay for the one I was having. I also had to wait to check-in, because the staff had to check if there are rooms available but I already had my booking voucher.

The rooms were clean and tidy.

Location is a great thing, every demand from guests,...
    • Amber Deluxe

Location is a great thing, every demand from guests, restaurants, shopping centers, etc are quite close to reach, some are within walking distance. It's located in a less busy block and more down to earth environment. The food is also a plus here in Cristal.

Always my First Option for a short stay...
    • Amber Deluxe

The hotel breakfast had a wide range but little option for Indian/Veg. foodies.

- Spacious room with good interiors - Cheerful and very helpful staff. - Location right in the middle of the city. Easy to get any transport. - Many Indian/Veg. restaurants nearby

Location and front desk staff was a professional and helpful...
    • Amber Deluxe

One of the concierge staff was very rude and impolite when I tried to park my car in the basement he told me don't park your car here impolite way I ask him why I can't park here as there is no signage says no parking . He Was continues saying don't park don't park then he call his supervisor and his supervisor call me by lift intercom system asking me to take my car out that parking lot number 88 supervisor was good and apologized to me . That concierge staff need training

Location and front desk staff was a professional and helpful

Very bad
    • Amber Deluxe

They charged me way more than what I was quoted. No trust whatsoever. Will never stay at this hotel again. Do not recommend to anyone

Absolutely nothing

This stay was not satisfactory. Earlier it was good so returned back to the hotel.
    • Amber Deluxe

Cleaning was very poor. Just checked in and see the Window ledge had used cotton buds - very dirty. Also i havent got the Wifi connectivity in the room. Notified to the Reception through call from room. They said they will send someone to look in to the issue and correct. Till checkout time i dint have this resolved and noone seems attended to that.

Good Hotel as usual

The food was great.
    • Quartz Suite

What I didn't like was that there were things missing in the room, and though I had asked for them I never got them. It was like they ignored what I wanted.

The food was great. It has been awhile that we stayed in a hotel and enjoyed their room service menu.

it could have been perfect of not only because of TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE
    • Amber Deluxe

FRONT DESK staff are the WORST! specially indian staff who keep on calling my for my emirates id which i said i will bring it in a while, after 1 min he called again... he even called my wifes mobile number.. every 1 min.. which is very annoying!!! I booked this hotel under my wifes name. when my wifes checkin this filipina front desk (W/ ATTITUDE) said its under my name not my wifes name.. all staff needs a lot of customer service!! horrible!!!! we also felt the DISCRIMINATION!... VERY BAD EXPERIENCE!! not to mention fire alarm keeps on ringing!!!

i like the room and hot indoor pool! if only they have a GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE this Hotel is awesome! but sadly Cristal Hotel You Failed!!!😠😠😠👎👎👎👎👎

Pleasant stay and value for money
    • Amber Deluxe

The staff was very welcoming and we got upgraded. The food was very delicious. This hotel is located in the heart of the city and within walking distance to the famous Madinet Zayed Shopping Centre.

It’s nice n rememberable coz oh good response n also good services provided by management
    • Amber Deluxe

Everything’s about facilities n also service good

It’s nice n clean place and also service good n the most part of good is in the right n situable place in city

Very Good Bed/Pillows, Good Wifi, Location etc.
    • Amber Deluxe

Not get late check out (3 to 4 pm, actually its maximum limited time for them), because I check-in around 10.00 pm previous night,even I'm a continues customer.

Very Good Bed/Pillows, Good Wifi, Location etc. & Late Check out time (this time no)

When asked for one towel the operator asking too many...
    • Amber Deluxe

When asked for one towel the operator asking too many questions. Curtain with stains. Carpet with stains Also heavy curtain have torn marks which is visible when morning light passes.

i like the all surrounding, staff accommodating, facilities...
    • Amber Deluxe

i like the all surrounding, staff accommodating, facilities are all in, physical fitness are there. all packages are there. Just see and go... You are not wasting your money.. You are all Enjoy with your love, families and friends.

Nice hotel in the City Centre.
    • Amber Deluxe

Room service was quick, check in was also quick and easy. Great place for a quick city break and in a great location. Bar & Restaurant upstairs was great and had a nice selection of food and beverages.

I like it. For that price it was greattttttt
    • Amber Deluxe

There was only one towel in the room I requested more towels they brought only one more.. they only need to increase the number of towels in the bathroom

The large space in the room and facilities

Visit both crystal...superior sport card

Nothing...everything perfect

Perfect hotel ti stay. After this don't go to Dubai because ti have the same standard you must go on 5 superior stars hotel.

Awesome Hotel at the heart of the city
    • Amber Deluxe

Compared to the Hotel size, the pool could have been wider & bigger to cater to the huge number of guests. Use of the Sauna & Steam rooms could have been better had there been written instructions displayed properly to appropriately use them as no guide is found inside.

The check-in time was 2 pm & our booking made was for a normal amber deluxe room. However, we reached the hotel an hour in advance & therefore we headed straight to the reception to request an early check-in as we were a bit tired after having travelled all the way from Sharjah. The Filipino Lady ( i could not recall her name!) at the reception was very cooperative & highly responsive to our request. As the amber deluxe room was not ready by that time, she went all the way to upgrade our room to a beautiful quartz suite which was not expected at all. She smiled beautifully & conveyed that straight to us. It was really joyful. We (me & wife) checked-in & happy to be spending in a room more than we expected. Kudos to Cristal hospitality! The international breakfast served at the hotel was awesome, had a lot of varieties for catering guests from different origin & taste. The response from Housekeeping team when asked for has been quite impressive. Overall - it was a memorable trip. We thank Cristal Hotel for letting us spend a memorable Eid vacation. 😊

Excellent as usual. My compliments to the staff!

The noise of the mosque

I have been a regular visitor to The Cristal Hotel for about 4 years now. I think that says all that needs to be said about the hotel!

Great time, great place, glad I visited at the time i did
    • Amber Deluxe

Couldn't watch the world cup match on TV but I guess I didn't ask the customer care services

Great hotel to stay, the vicinity is great, I like the location, will visit there again some time in the future

Average stay

Service was average.

The location was excellent as it was walking distance from Madinat Zayed shopping center. Rooms were quite big with a good selection of bath amenities. Bar in the 17th floor has some great views of the city

Around of applause and 4 thumbs up to the staff and to the management of course. Continue you good
    • Amber Deluxe

I don't have any bad comment against the hotel.

One thing that I liked in your hotel was the patience of the staff. Their understandable to their guest/s. The cleanliness of the hotel specially in the room guest was so good. I enjoyed staying in your hotel AND u gave me above my expectations. Salute to the management.

This is a great hotel for any length of stay and very reasonable rates.
    • Amber Deluxe

Only one small cleaning problem that was overlooked.

This hotel and its staff from reception to cleaning go out of there way to help and make sure your stay is perfect and if you have a problem with anything they try to rectify it asap. We were given a much larger room/rooms for our latest stay and it was really appreciated.

Wonderful hotel.

Nothing to dislike.

This hotel would be one of the best we have stayed in during our worldly travels. Our room is huge and everything is exceptional. The staff are very friendly and go out of their way to help you. Shopping is only a five minute short walk away. Breakfasts are very enjoyable with hot and cold selections that are more than filling.

Another great getaway!!
    • Amber Deluxe

We stayed at the Cristal hotel in Feb 2018 and knew immediately that we would return. Great access to local facilties. A good launch base for the main attractions. Yas Waterworld, Ferrari World, The Grande Sheik Zayed Mosque etc... The Corniche beach is a leisurely 15/20 mins walk away. Courteous, helpful and polite reception and breakfast staff.

Very central location, friendly staff and very clean and...
    • Quartz Suite

Area around is pretty busy (not noisy though!).Located behind shopping mall, parking area around the hotel became super-crowded (at least during the weekend). We were literally standing in a traffic jam on the driveway. The hotel is a pretty busy place - a lot of guests.

Very central location, friendly staff and very clean and cosy room. Excellent breakfast with panoramic view.

A good place to stay - central.
    • Amber Deluxe

The cafe prices were quite expensive. The pool was smaller than I expected but I still did my swimming. I used the bus from the airport which was fine and cheap but quite a distance to walk to the hotel from the bus stop.

The breakfast was especially good, and the lovely chef cooked my eggs Benedict to perfection.

Good staying
    • Amber Deluxe

Maybe it was just a wrong perception, but we were two girls hanging around and the position was not exactly to be considered "safe", but this was maybe just because it is not precisely in the touristic area and Abu Dhabi is a little bit more conservative than Dubai. There is a mosque next to the hotel, be ready to be woken up at 5 am by the prayer (just for the ones very sensible, for us it was just a part of the experience :D). A bad point was the food of the restaurant. We ate there at the last dinner and, although the service was super nice and great, food was not the same at all. I ate a pizza that was packaged beyond a doubt, one of those which are kept freezed.

The staff is very kind and always ready to suit all your requests. We asked for 2 adaptors since ours weren't working and they lent them for all the staying time and also after the check out. They also offer some tours or organize tranports upon request. There are a restaurant and a bar inside the hotel. There was a bus stop 100mt from the hotel and a shopping mall 20mt far.

Comfortable hotel, excellent location.
    • Amber Deluxe

We had asked for a non smoking room however you could clearly smell cigarette smoke when you entered the room after being away for a time. We were assured it was non smoking.

Comfortable bed, large bathroom, excellent shower. Friendly and helpful staff. We got there very early, only had to wait an hour and they had a room for us even though they had been fully booked the night before.

nice, relaxed spacious room with good facilities.
    • Amber Deluxe

They don't warn you about the Unofficial Taxi's, not providing receipts. Some advice to visitors would be advisable.

I liked that there was a bar in the hotel which helped to unwind after a long day of work. The rooms were large and spacious and very comfortable.

Not Bad but Not Great
    • Amber Deluxe

The reception staff didn't inform us of the parking when we arrived, even though that's their job, as first contact. Every hotel that I have been to; does that, along with other things that they inform you about. Since there was no parking attendant and there was a parking area in front of the hotel (which I had parked earlier when we arrived), we assumed that was the hotel parking. We were wrong and it costed us two parking tickets that the hotel didn't even offer to pay for. To me, that's not great or good customer service. Also, I reserved a room for two people (2 beds) but there were only toiletries, slippers, towels and robe for one person. We had to request the extra things twice because they weren't delivered after we requested them the first time (2-3 hrs before). One area of the buffet (near the bread) didn't look so fresh. The massage area is a small room. Not good. The pool is on the small size, so, it's not good for laps.

The bedroom and bathroom were spacious, comfortable and bright. The buffet breakfast was loaded with fresh stewed fruit and vegetables. I had poached eggs every morning and they were great. The gym is spacious and well equip.

Everything was great.
    • Amber Deluxe

Everything was great. We got a free upgrade on suite. The breakfast was very tasty and versatile. Based on the Swedish table. Room service was work fine. Room was very clean and comfortable. The Hotel has a Bar where you can relax with food and beer after visiting the beautiful Abu Dhabi. Private parking lot in the basement away from the sun and free valet parking service. Excellent!

• Amber Deluxe

Mr Rijan was very friendly and really good quality of costumer service in this hotel sure i will comeback and advice it to my friends thank you for the upgrade to a suite room as well nice place

Was a small business trip of 2 nights. They actually made me feel like my care was taken upmost.
    • Amber Deluxe

The card gets damaged frequently but yes they quickly fix it as well.

The staff mr rizaanand ms johana were great. A huge thumbs up to both the staff who assisted me with smile, quick response and instant solution for damaged cards. The location of hotel is in city with easy eatries, supermarkets and taxi nearby. Cleanliness was most appriciiated.

Perfect!
    • Amber Deluxe

PERFECT: clean and spacious room, very comfortable bed, enormous and beautiful bathroom, nice living room,... Excellent service and very friendly / welcoming staff. Hotel near shopping centres, restaurants, banks / ATMs. We definetely loved the experience and will surely recommend to friends and family! Price is so worth it!

Perfect Weekend Getaway
    • Amber Deluxe

Got upgraded to a bigger room with a sitting area, which was one of the biggest rooms I've ever stayed in Abu Dhabi. Very flexible staff! Great breakfast. Will definitely return.

Good and comportable
    • Amber Deluxe

When we come early still the room not ready .waiting for a couple of minutes...and also check out time again waiting for a minutes to check the rooms...

Room comfortable and the service of the staff....

Feel happy
    • Amber Deluxe

I travel with partner unfortunately they keep one towel no slippers no small towels. These minors things should be fixed

I like the room n appreciated stuff behave n way of deal.

Room, location, staff - all great!
    • Amber Deluxe

Got an upgrade to a suite which was very nice of them! bathroom was lovely, bed was comfortable, huge windows with great views of the surrounding area and some of the wider city. Staff at desk helpful and friendly. Would return. Some nice places to get food nearby.

Very special clean and comfortable
    • Amber Deluxe

Properly well clean good value of money And in the heart of city 😘

Very special clean and comfortable Really very special but for tea kettle I call 4 time otherwise fabulous

Great Team and Hotel.
    • Amber Deluxe

It was nice stay for us. Quick, good check in and checkout experience. Professionally and friendly FO staff. Top class Guest handling. (Especially Nepalese Male Receptionist) Clean and tidy Room, friendly HK staff. greeting all day even when we met corridor. Also quick service from them. Recommendable Hotel to others and for sure to be there again soon.

Nice hotel in good location
    • Amber Deluxe

We booked two rooms - two people in each room, but had only one towel, one robe, one slippers in each room.

* Comfortable beds * Clean rooms * Nice and helpful staff * Close to shopping centers * Pool was big enough, however it took long time to warm up sauna.

Good for one-day Buisness trip
    • Quartz Suite

Not for leasure or enjoyment due to lack of facilities and the surroundings are mainly small shops in city center. Other issue is the parking which was not available & the hotel own spot and the public ones ware chargible.

Good place for one day Buisness issue.

An enjoyable and totally relaxing experience, A great place to unwind.
    • Amber Deluxe

No rooftop pool as advertised on booking.com. The indoor pool sufficed!

Great Location! You can walk to Corniche Beach and the WTC Mall, (15-20mins). Or if you want to take a readily available taxi, expect to pay between 12 and 13AED (approx £2.20/30 one way). Varied buffet breakfast, (enough choice for all types - Fresh fruit salad, cereals and yoghurts, full English, continental, Asian, Indian etc...Take your pick! ). Clean room, Attentive staff, helpful reception/concierge. The heated indoor swimming pool, Gym, Sauna and Steam rooms were all fully utilised.

Good location, 20 minutes wall from the beach, 10 minutes...

None.

Good location, 20 minutes wall from the beach, 10 minutes walk from a large shopping mall. Large room, large and clean bathroom. Very warm staff, both at the reception and the cafe. Good breakfast.

Greatly recommended to all.
    • Amber Deluxe

More selections of tea bags would be better.

Check-in staff are good. Room was clean and very comfortable to stay. Amenities are great and tour guide booklets are good. Shower was perfect.

Average
    • Amber Deluxe

Dinner table was too small and got a call in the early morning when I didn’t even ask for wake up call

Everything was ok except table for dinner was too small

Generous room and facilities at reasonable price.
    • Amber Deluxe

Hard to find restaurants within walking distance. The day tour company recommended was okay but not great.

Suite room. Welcome tray. The room and facilities are exceptionally suited for a long stay or business traveler. One day laundry turn-around. Walkable distance to World Trade Center Mall & Central Boutique and eastern Corniche.

Comfortable Stay
    • Amber Deluxe

I always prefer this hotel to stay and been here many times. Clean Spacious Rooms, Good Location near to Madinat Zayed Mall and many Restaurants nearby. Nice staff, Free underground Parking.

the hotel is right on front of a mall that have a lot of...
    • Amber Deluxe

The lobby need to be refurnished. Bar prices are absurd.

the hotel is right on front of a mall that have a lot of stores and gold souk! For us was great! We loved the breakfast and the bathroom! The room was also good and have a big window, what is amazing. The staff are contradict sometimes (foreigners) but listen to the local staff, they know everything and love to help! We enjoy have coffee with dates at the reception too

The room was very nice, bed was comfortable, and the staff...
    • Amber Deluxe

The lighting in the room was not good and trouble with room card accessing the elevator

The room was very nice, bed was comfortable, and the staff was friendly.

Very comfortable and clean rooms, helpful staff and nice...
    • Amber Deluxe

The breakfast was not included in the price, and I had to pay it everyday (couldn’t just add to the rooms’ account).

Very comfortable and clean rooms, helpful staff and nice breakfast. I didn’t have time to use the spa and the gym, but both seemed to be good.

A manager was arguing loudly with the reception the whole...
    • Amber Deluxe

A manager was arguing loudly with the reception the whole time I was checking in. Very annoying. They kept calling my room for the silliest things. Very annoying. They told me several times that I'm a "regular." Although I've been to many other hotels no hotel is as annoying as them. Of course this is the last time for me here. My advice: Pay an extra 100 Dirhams (sometimes less!) and go to a decent place.

Superb stay!
    • Quartz Suite

Housekeeping forgot to put face towels in the bathroom.

They gave me corner room which is really big and has a really beautiful view of the city! Front Desk staff were very courteous and accommodating. Checkout process was a breeze.

Better for businessmen than tourists
    • Amber Deluxe

There are two Cristal hotels in Abu Dhabi so you have to tell the taxi driver that this is the one next to the Madinat Zayed Shopping Centre. There weren't enough towels. It's not so close to the Corniche beach as the receptionist told us.

The room was huge and clean. The pool is inside, not on the roof. There are lots of spa possibilities, though. There is always a taxi waiting outside the hotel.

The room was good, but some other aspects were disappointing
    • Amber Deluxe

The ambience of the hotel is lacking. In this regard I can constrast this hotel with the Le Royal Meridien in Abu Dhabi, which we stayed at about a month before. The Le Royal Meridien was cheaper and had a more positive atmosphere. The Le Royal Meridien had a large outdoor pool area, while the Cristal hotel had a small indoor pool. For much of the time (while we were there), there was only one (overworked) person on reception at the Cristal hotel (again this is in stark contrast with the Le Royal Meridien which had typcially two or three people on reception for most of the day). When we arrived we were hungry and looked at the two eating places on the 17th floor. One eating place was filled with a large party consisting of many families with young children. As you can imagine it was very noisy. The other eating place was essentially just a bar (with many tvs tuned to a sports channel) - and people were allowed to smoke there. We left the hotel to eat and used TripAdvisor to assist us to find a restaurant (even if we had to forego the alcohol that was available in the hotel).

The staoff were courteous and helpful. The room was large and very clean (we were upgraded to an 'Emerald' room). Housekeeping was very responsive to cleaning the room. The bed was large and extremely comfortable.

Perfect, nice, cofortable and very clean hotel
    • Amber Deluxe

Clean hotel and perfect choice to all peaople , it should be rated more than 4star hotel . Nice resturant , cafe, swimming pool ,gym, Souna , steam room , spa,,, friendly staff

Will visit again if they have/maintain a low price offer.
    • Amber Deluxe

Nothing really except the cigerate smell I mentioned above but it didn't take the staff more than 10 minutes to get me to another room. The breakfast was fair. Nothing wow but does the job well. Quite resurant and clean.

The location of the hotel is great. A mosque right in front of the hotel and a nice Mandy (yamani food) just across the road. The staff were very cooperative. The first room I was given had a slight smell of cigerates. It was that bad and you can tell that a refreshner was spread earlier but it was anoying to me. The positive side though is when I informed the reciption they iimediately gave me another nicer room. They deserve the rating they have.

Wonderful hotel
    • Quartz Suite

Everything is excellent but only swimming pool is small ---- no any other bad comments

- Hotel is perfect - beautiful and big room ( 5 stars room ) - beautiful shower and bath room - perfect location - friendly staff - very good food - wi fi is very strong - beautiful facilities , gym , bar , cafe, spa , massage - available valet parking - wonderful location in the city center surrounded with many shops , resturants and places to go - taxi is available - hotel can provide a tours for you through tours office -- you can bring food and drinks from outside - internet is excellent --- wondetful hotel and thanks for the staff and hotel manager -

The poor cleaning staff are very friendly.
    • Amber Deluxe

Staff at the reception not very friendly. I have been overcharged without any reason. Money left my bank account without my consent

The poor cleaning staff are very friendly.

over-all, our stay is great! keep it up!
    • Amber Deluxe

very minor issue: there is no bidet available in the toilet, or even a small dipper.

amenities inside the room where we stayed and the hotel itself are in good condition and well-maintained

My last visit was not good😒😒
    • Amber Deluxe

I request them to update my room and give me suit if possible coz I m regular customer there but that time the suit which they give it’s was so small and then I fell regret that the room was better then this ,,so pleas if u can’t update then don’t give the suit same like small room,,it’s was happened with me 1st time there

Everything was ok

Excellent hotel for couples at Abu Dhabi
    • Quartz Suite

Smkoing smell came through air conditioning system from adjacent rooms.

The arrangement made at room for my wedding day anniversary including the cake.

Clean and comfy bed.
    • Quartz Suite

we thought additional breakfast is only 50 aed when booked in booking.com but we paid normal price 68 aed :( We are a regular customer. we pay 50 aed everytime for breakfast.

Clean and comfy bed.

Hotel staffs are very nice and very helpful.
    • Amber Deluxe

Maybe lower little bit the price if only possible

Hotel staffs are very nice and very helpful. The facilities as well are very clean and new.. we will comeback for sure and I'm recommending Cristal hotel to my friends.

Browse Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi traveller photo gallery