Reviews of Dream Palace Hotel 3 stars

6.2

6.2

5.9

• Executive Double or Twin Room

Stuff was so rude calling me before check out time by 2 hours to tell me if I was going to leave or not also they keep on knocking the door very hard to tell me it's check out time before the time by 30 mins !! I hated that place

• Executive Double or Twin Room

Not clean. When I try to take a bath around 11:20 am there is no more water. The side light is not working. The recitation guy is don't know how to behave to the customer he let us wait almost an hours to finalize the room. This is one of worst experience in the hotel in my life. There is no any conformable facilities in there. Please don't try to make fool to online customers..

Location is OK

• Executive Single Room

The male receptionist was very rude. I think was also cheated as he asked for an extra AED 10 without any receipt given. I paid the reservation using my credit card but he insisted for an extra cash money.

The location is near restaurants and supermarkets.Near the mall too and metro station.

• Executive Double or Twin Room

Worst Customer Service Ground Floor Rest Room - No AC (Air Condition) You are not allowed to have a visitor No free drinking water You need to buy from them 1 cup of hot water if you need one

Location Only!!!

• Executive Double or Twin Room

Room service. I tried to call several time to order food and did two follow up on the food we order.

What I like is that the facilities is good compare to other hotel with the same price. Checking in is also fast compare to others even if the receptionist is new and they are doing some training that time. They are attentive and nice. Im just having a hard time calling room service and automatically route to reception. I also do 2 follow up on the food we order because it took 45mins and the lady promised it would only take 20-30mins. The room attendant that time also forgot to bring spoon and fork for our food and the hot sauce we said on the phone. But that is not a problem. I dont have any major issues, we actually gave a 10ead tip to the lady who bring the missing amenities for the effort on going back . I understand them because im also working in a hotel.they might also be busy. But just make sure whenever a guest call they should be attended and answered. And please dont knock door, wait for few minutes after the door bell before knocking because it cause me to hurry opening the door and heart attack. Kidding.. But overall I like the hotel, I will surely comeback one of this days. And thats a promise., :) ps. I put second best on the location since its not walking distance to metro station. Its far to walk or too near to take taxi. But its a good location still. I place perfect score to others since im not expecting for the facility to be perfect. By the end of the day, it still boils on the money I paid for. If we based it on the money I pay the facility is already perfect value of the money. God bless dream palace. Praying for your good bussiness,

• Executive Double or Twin Room

room was not ready for occupancy and the cleaning part was not done properly. I suggest to have a survey for the cleanliness and before the customer comes management should check the room personally before they ask the customer to come in.

First,i was calling so many times right after the booking confirmed but sad to say out of 20 calls not even 1 call picked up. Second when we entered the room seems like someone just newly done smoking.And the housekeeping personnel came back as he forgot to put the pillow cover. Third I got acall from the front desk saying about the double payment i made and i raiswd the issue regarding ciggarette smoke we smells he said he will send someone to spray but no one came and did it. Fourth, the room curtain was full of dust which look loke a cotton candy coz of layer of dust. And there is no towel provide for a bath slippers are not there too.And swith on/off for light in the right side of the bed was damage. I feel the hotel was great the only thing is cross checking by management end was not done. Just check the room 412 where we stay im taking any picture as they might encounter a rush hour or a tiugh time that they forgot to check some parameter. So far i cant reccomend to my friends yet as base in my experienced. I hope my experience will be one of the reason to increase the standards of your hotel. Im not giving this feedback to make something bad in your Hotel lets just say im giving this feedback to make it better. Your hotel has a big potential to improve. I know you guys can make it. Thanks and more power.

• Executive Double or Twin Room

Theres no provided kettle or compliments tea and coffee.

Its clean and cozy! Has nice machine control for the lights and Ac temp.👍🏻 Eco-friendly by giving some tips/ideas for the customers! ( instead using electric, they can open the curtain windows for natural lights.

• Executive Double or Twin Room

They dont even have welcome coffee in the room or kettle to make hot water for our own coffee either. No slipper, no dental kit even u have requested for it. The indian manager on duty is very rude too.

• Executive Single Room

Everything is wonderful for the night stay , Wifi , water , clean bathroom and Quiet NO NIGHT CLUBS hotel which is so quiet and comfortable. Perfect really plus a free parking down stairs.

• Executive Single Room

hospitality and the way staff treated ... i use to sty many property's but this one was bad choice .. i believe most of travelers have same complaints

to b honest ... nothing

• Executive Double or Twin Room

Some power outlets were not working. The openness of the bathroom without any curtains made us feel that people were able to see us. Smell from washroom drain.

The room was cute and bed was cozy.

• Executive Single Room

There is no staff that can immediately accomodate you if you want to use the facilities especially the sauna..they put timings there but still no staff if i did not complain for sure i will not be accomodated. dont ever tell the guest that the staff busy that is why he is not in his designated area. always saying 30 mins but its almost 2hrs til the staff came.

• Executive Double or Twin Room

The extra fees can come up to a lot money; people should be aware before coming to the hotel. I had a friend that his credit card was declined after reservation. He was asked to pay three times the amount in cash.

Complementary water should have been provided on daily basis. During 5 days 2 days bottle was given in 3 rooms. Complementary breakfast with little charges should be provided.

The room should have to be ready for check-in. It took 45 minutes to go our room although it was booked 2 days back.

• Executive Double or Twin Room

very clean and staff are very attentive...feels like home...worth to be back again and again.... shout out for the guy who cleaned our room...he saw.my written request about the curtain..and he fix3d it right away!makes.me happy and sleep like a baby...:)

• Executive Double or Twin Room

-Roaches in the room -Hot water only on morning -Noise, difficult to have a fair sleep -At business area NO printers works -Drive 2 km to reach hotel's car park -NO Jacuzzi & cold water on swimming p

• Executive Double or Twin Room

Very Nice Hotel , Staff is great , rooms are clean , facilities are available , lot of shops and stores are around the hotel , most imported is they have a big free Parking for my car

• Executive Double or Twin Room

Late check out is until 1pm only but before the two Filipino reCeptionist they gave me late checkout until 3pm. Maybe because the guy In The reception is different.

I usually stay here the location is good and room is perfect for solo traveler The house keeping staff Mr. moonir is very helfpul as always :)

• Executive Double or Twin Room

we are hearing all the sounds outside, seems like, they are the one coming to our room, their talking, shouting beside our room were also heard

the room ambiance is good

• Executive Double or Twin Room

Room was small and as requested for towel which never came even requested 3 time to reception Also wash room was not clean having spots on tile

Massage seats in lobby are nice

• Executive Double or Twin Room

Shower could have been better. Slow release of water with alternating extreme hot and cold water without any control over it.

Budget Hotel with good room, good bathroom, comfortable bed, very good views. Rooftop swimming pool is very small with only 4 feet depth but has a good view of the city. Good staff as well with a good parking place which helps!

• Executive Double or Twin Room

The hotel smelled nasty, the bathroom sink and toiled seat clogged really bad and it took hours to fix in which they made me stay and wait in the lobby! Maximum guest staying is 1 so I had to pay an extra 100 per night for my wife to stay with me. The bellboy is very unhelpful and rude. All the staff were very impolite and unpleasant , no consideration whatsoever. The cleaners were also shady, so I had to make sure I hide my phone and valuables away whenever I left the hotel. Zero comfort, zero safety and zero welcoming. Why would I ever stay in this place again?!

Absolutely nothing

• Executive Double or Twin Room

a nightmare. room facilities washroom door broken. when we come in room washroom have used tissue on sink. bed pain our back because of the string. not comfortable. toilet sits broken also. rusted tissue holder

• Executive Double or Twin Room

No iron or hair dryer. Could not plug in adapter in sockets.

The greeters at the front desk were excellent! The location is very central and close to the airport by metro. Also near lots of dining options and supermarkets.

• Executive Double or Twin Room

The hotel policy that guest’s visitor/s are not allowed to stay or come up inside the room. And that they have to pay extra charge per head if they want to stay few hours in the room that was already paid. It’s better that this hotel policy is also uploaded online to give heads up to guests especially for those who have preference to take visitors with them.

The location of the place is very accessible (to mode of transport/metro and stores) and the hotel is clean.

TV channels slim selection

Excellent staff, clean but a little worse for wear. But good location in Deria and convenient to the Metro and lots of places to eat within minutes walking

• Executive Double or Twin Room

There’s bedbugs around the bed where you cannot sleep well, comporters looks not clean at all as they were too worned out, the color is not white at all. Lamps on the bedside not working. The whole hotel needs refurbishment.

• Executive Single Room

The staff was friendly but ineffective. I had to wait an hour before my room was ready. This while I had a delayed flight so the room should have been ready. The bathroom was not always clean and the towels were incomplete.

The room was clean. The staff was friendly.

• Executive Single Room

Although the room was clean, the bathroom was a bit dirty. The TV reception was poor. When leaving the hotel, I asked if a taxi could be called and was told to get one off the street.

Room was clean. Short taxi ride from the airport. Walking distance from metro station.

• Executive Double or Twin Room

Bed was not comfortable and in the night we call 4 times for water and we wait 1 hour for that after one hour when i buy already from outside they give us

Location is good reception staff is very kind ecpecially the guy who accomodate us very good job

• Executive Double or Twin Room

The check in was so time consuming. The waiting time is too long compared to other hotels. The hotel should have been nice but very poorly maintained. The fridge was not working. The weighing scale is not working.

The hotel is acceptable but can be improved.

• Executive Double or Twin Room

Noise of construction outside. Sometimes, I felt they were working on the top floor. And they start very early morning around 6am and last up to 6pm.

The location is perfect , however surrounded by a lot of constrution sites and heap of noise.

• Executive Double or Twin Room

I ask for 2:30 check out but they told me only until 2pm which is fine for me.

Perfect for solo traveler staff and house keeping are polite and kind. I ask them for late check out and no problem at all :) compliment to the chef food was good! in room service foods are cheap

• Executive Double or Twin Room

The Hotel need to be renovated. The rooms need to be refurnished ,the furnitures are very old. The House keeping was not so good.The wifi signal is very weak ,internet hardly manageable.Does not worth the Money we paid.

The staff was very friendly especially receiption,anything you ask,they try to manage.The location is good,few minutes walking distance from Metro.Several restaurants very close to the hotel.

• Executive Double or Twin Room

No water boiler and complementary coffee nor tea. Swimming is 1M with about 4mx4m just for kids, showers need to get fixed.

I like their location. Receptionists were kind and easy.

• Executive Double or Twin Room

Staff on reception seems to be busy always not very welcomed to help especially male staff. requesting by phone from room for any options to order food- u have to go downstairs: nobody will bring you menu. room is cosy but furniture is old. Cleaning was not very good but acceptable. We didnt try the food offered by hotel’s restaurant, so no comments on this.

The atmosphere of hotel and the decoration is nice. They do have nice bath kits. Parking and staff there was helpful also no problem with trolley and the staff helping with bags.

bathroom space

The locale is the highlight. Good connectivity. The front desk was very professional and friendly. The room was very good. Bathroom could have been a little more spacious for single rooms

• Executive Double or Twin Room

It is not our first time checking on this hotel,that's why we're disappointed, we just arrived from the airport, and checked in late the bed was not yet done, no slippers, no Bath towels (which I called 4x from the housekeeping/ reception) twin beds combined to make King or executive are of different levels, I can hear connecting rooms' conversation, blower is broken, also, the faucets I'm afraid we will break, left over soaps were still there on the shower, no other curtains

• Executive Single Room

1. The phone in my room wasn't working and I notified reception 3 times but it wasn't fixed 2. The bathroom wasn't washed daily

The location...close to everything you require. Bed was also quite comfy Wifi was excellent

• Executive Single Room

- Furniture was looking old. - Bathroom was looking old - Left a used cup in my room and for two days was not washed. Eventually when it was, I could still see particles on the cup. - Could hear the construction going on outside the hotel even though I was staying on the fourth floor.

- The Location is a good one - The WiFi was also good

• Executive Single Room

checking in took more than an hour of wait time, they said they cant see the booking. uncomfortable Bed, poor room lighting, breakfast was the worst. in-house restaurant food was stale.

only good point is its close to good restaurants and Metro

• Executive Double or Twin Room

First, they cut the water from the hotel from 9am until 3pm on the day we're supposed to checkout. I can't imagine how we will leave the hotel to go somewhere without taking a shower. They never informed us prior to checkin. They gave us this info the night before they cut the water. They didnt even provide us bucket or anything. To make it worse, when we checked out, we found my friend's car flooded with water in the basement parking so there's no way for him to get inside the car without making his shoes wet. The staff were incompetent and wasnt able to help us or give us something to step on. This is the worst hotel experience ever. Do not book here.

Nothing. It was the worst hotel I ever went to.

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

First of all the stuff welcome ,tx for GM Mr.Achraf take care of us and all our needs as he used to do at Hotel with other customers , Mr.Rohana on reception very helpfull all times smile give you good energie , reply for any questions or info we need

• Executive Double or Twin Room

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. The hallway smelled, bed very uncomfortable and cheap mattress, wifi doesn’t work in room, didn’t cleaned the rooms properly, manager was rude, water comes out dirty from tab. Terrible experience, not worth your money. DONT EVEN THINK ABOUT IT

• Executive Single Room

Bad first impression from the way the receptionist was talking, the room was not as clean or standard 3 stars room. Demanded to change the room because of loud noise out side, this took 2 nights for me without sleep. After getting to know the night manager and only through him that I got a better room on the 3 floor.

It good for Indian experience, not for GCC citizens Swimming pool was under maintenance The smell of the elevator is bad late response for any assistance request.

Near to Dubai central Price is affordable

• Executive Single Room

The hotel is located directly at a main street that is EXTREMELY loud day and night. The close airport adds more noise. The location is great for everything but sleeping! The facilities can be improved. Staff did not show interest at check-in and check-out.

Very close to the airport and easy to reach by car and tram. Shopping possibilities are in walk distance.

• Executive Double or Twin Room

Room service n kitchen Staff is so lazy to do any kind of work ( room cleaning , if I ask for anything they was like they never listen me what I’m asking.

It was a good hotel to live and price was very reasonable. Location is also good , good area the main reception staff was cooperative

• Executive Single Room

1- The manager refused to give me any refund even partial refund when I didnt like the hotel and decided to leave on day one and my booking was for a whole week. 2- The bathroom is TINY, and the toilet is 2 inches from the sink so you can only sit sideways to do your business. Absolute nightmare and I am a guy, so imagine what a woman would think. 3- WIFI broke up every 5 minutes, total rubbish. 4- The room phone didnt work, and cant call room service or anyone!! 5- The towels smelled..it was disgusting. 6- There was construction right next to the hotel, and the noise was excruciating. They are building a new building so this will take a couple of years. I was there on December 2017. I didnt care for the loss of money, I moved out even when the manager refused to give me any partial refund, and his excuse was that Booking.com does not allow it for specials. I told him this is up to the hotel and not Booking, but he refused.

free parking.

• Executive Double or Twin Room

When we checkin in the hotel and ask for water, they denied for water. Staff donot care about the customer,poor service, wifi issues,No Indian Channel and others channel does not have clarity. They are interested in advance payment, donot care about the customer.We discussed with manager also, they had improved the service on that day only. Never visit this hotel.

• Executive Double or Twin Room

Cleaning corridors early in morning with vacuum machine oh lala

Rohan the receptionist i really appreciate him as a professional man in the right place I’ve been to many hotels and Im always coming back to dream because of his amazing customer service , clean tidy clothes polite with good smell , try always to give me exelent room he knows my request i hope dream management make action plan to give him a seniority position or appropriation letter good job rohan just keep it up

• Executive Double or Twin Room

Don't like the food in the Restaurant, no much of a choice for paying 35 AED. Trash Bin is rusty need to be replaced. sorry just being honest.

It's a normal place nothing special.

• Executive Double or Twin Room

Everything no internate the towels r dirty the pool was terrible everything thing you show online is a lie.we thout it was as good as the pictures you posted. Can neverias recommend anyone to sleep there pliz improve

Nothing the pool is very dirty yet online it looks very clean

• Executive Single Room

There were no towels provided in the room, looked absolutely everywhere, even after I asked, they still didn't provide! Swimming pool closes 2 hours before the notice says it does. The room was also very tiny. At £47 a night including taxes, it was not worth it considering first night I checked in at 1am!

The bed was pretty comfy and the location is pretty good, shops open all night, plenty of places to eat.

• Executive Double or Twin Room

I trust ur site and provide my bank details. But they did a misconduct, They charge me twice for one night stay. First they charge at 12-12-2017 and second they charge me at 14-12-2017.After all this they haven't informed me my bank made me aware. This is totally unfaithful and showing poor services from their account team.As well u who provide the services all ridiculous.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

• Executive Single Room

Asked for a quiet room and got a building site (JVD's etc) working till 2am in the morning outside the window and very noisy through single glazed windows. Water mains turned during certain times because of work (no shower, taps etc). Water was muddy and dirty for the first 10 seconds at all times when on. Window lock broken would not lock (small gap in window) and the dust from the building site would come into the room. Asked them to fix it but they never did. Changed room to back of hotel which was a bit quieter. Security box in the room was not attached to the wardrobe so you could lift it out of the room by hand easily so pointless. Location is fine and bustling, mainly friendly Asian people. Close to metro but get the gold car, as other metro cars are absolutely packed at all times. Some nice cheap street food restaurants around the area. Left two weeks earlier and got no refund whatsoever. Area 6/10. Hotel 2/10.

Staff are friendly and accommodating.

• Executive Double or Twin Room

Lots of noise coming to room either from road or construction.

Internet was good during my stay. Helpful bellboy. Bathtub! Location close to metro and malls.

• Executive Double or Twin Room

We only stayed for one night, my partner had to take a flight and we needed a hotel near to the airport. Our stay was not nice at all. First, the toilet chain didn't work and it was noisy the whole night. Secondly, we went to the sink and we realized that it was leaking from behind, so we got a puddle of water on the floor. And the final detail was the lack of towels: we only had two for the bath, not even one more to dry your face next to the sink... and I read in the hotel´s book that you should pay more if you want one extra towel! A shame for me. Mi recommendation: if you want to stay only for a few hours and don't care about the lack of facilities it is valid, but I think that even being one of the cheapest we found it is definitely expensive for the quality of facilities they offer. It is more near to a hostel than a 3 star hotel.

The only positive thing and the reason why we chose this hotel was that it has free parking which is quite difficult in Dubai.

• Executive Double or Twin Room

The dirtiest room I ever get to saty. The side bedtable was full of black molds (Stachybotrys) the receptionist are very rude and not welling to help. I feel so disappointed to spand my valueable time and money

• Executive Double or Twin Room

- We asked for baby crib & Unfortunately they said not available. :( - Internet conection is very poor in speed. & modem hung up & have always to call them to refresh it.

Its not a firist time stay in the same hotel. I like to stay hear because, everything near your ( Resturemts , Malls , other Shops & Metro Station )

• Executive Single Room

They have a monkey bussiness for your booking, the flush of wc is not working properly,the smell of room is not good..

The location is near in our friends

• Executive Single Room

I haven't stayed at too many hotels before but this one is a total dissapointment. Maybe a little bit acceptable because of its location. Very old stuff at rooms. Bad and dirty bathroom. Even the water was dirty. It stinks. Everywhere was dirty. They use perfume too prevent the bad smell instead of cleaning it. Never again.

• Executive Double or Twin Room

The hotel personnel including the manager harassed my team and tried to scam us into giving them initially AED1,500, then AED1,000 and lastly AED900. We refused to give them any money and asked for embassy assistance instead, that's when they apologized and said it was all a misunderstanding. What's worst was they locked us out of our rooms before the embassy staff came in. Very traumatic experience.

• Executive Single Room

The room was so little and the AC was bad the bathroom was so bad the TV was broke a lot of think but actually it’s very old hotel I don’t even give him one star

• Executive Double or Twin Room

We ask for adaptor for a charger but until 2am no one call us back even they told us they wil inform us after a few minutes. Then the water is low

The bed and the ac

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Washroom, No water available i the room and I’ve to order, Little bite bad smell. Found only one cockroach and had to kill it 😊

Just was at less rate

• Executive Double or Twin Room

Facilities was showing with Jacuzzi but not availabile.d pool was supposed to open by 8am but open by 9am and to find out it was too cold. We called for hot water but haven't give. 3lights on d room was busted. Ac was centralized that u cant even udjust.

D coffee at breakfast was nice,

• Executive Double or Twin Room

Rooms n whole load of thing they need to replace everything it’s look very old n tiny it seam to be there only in subject of making money not to fixing the things it look very odd

Only the location

• Executive Single Room

There wasn’t cold water in line. Called the receptionist three times and after an hour a maintenance guy come and talked to the receptionist to change the room. The new bathroom also had bugs and cockroaches.

The politeness of staff

• Executive Double or Twin Room

I think this is the time to change the furniture

Excellent or lets say amazing customer service from reception to housekeeping professional i would like to thank them all : saed chalina Michel zahid and absolutely mounir the housekeeper always doing extra mile to make me happy , faster check in and out super flex staff providing me whatever i ask in politely way I’m a regular customer because of them all good job guys

everything was perfect

I Really like this property and i do always booking to this hotel, becz the staff are so friendly and specially the receptionest girl the one who did my check in her name is jeniec a philifina girl.

• Executive Single Room

The first room they gave me had bedbugs and when I complained they started an investigation because they didn't believe me even though I was bitten from toes to head. They suggested that it may have been an allergy of mine. their investigation turned out that I was right. The bed had bedbugs. The room was closed. They did upgrade me to another room and cleaned my infected clothes for free but in my opinion they should have offered me the room for free. They did offer me a refund if I had chosen to book another hotel but I was working 12 hours per day so I didn't have time to look for another room. To test the cleanliness of the new room, I did leave something on the floor on purpose to see how well they hoovered but what I left on the floor was there for a week. I don't feel that the standard of cleanliness is high in that hotel.

reception staff was nice and helpful

• Executive Double or Twin Room

The reception guys at night they were un accommodating any comment or any request, for example I requested for a towel which I got it after 3 calls and I went down to reception after all that I got it after an hour or even more

The morning reception the Philippines girls they were nice and assist us in happy way and they are the inly good thing in the hotel among with the bags holder he was always smiling,

• Executive Double or Twin Room

bed side lamp not working and inside the room bed not comport and window not working properly I book 1 large bed BT there twin bed

I like coz near to my location

• Executive Double or Twin Room

The resption staff so serious and not friendly at all . I great them good when I arrive to the hotel but the philipeena girl just say do you have Booking ??? Even she’s not smiling or even replying back when I great her like she just doing her work by force .. The ac not working good and when I complain to the reception they told me they will send someone to fix it after one hour of waiting the enginery come and said I will come after 5 minuets but he never come back I called again the reception and I asked about the ac issue they told me we will change your room so I west of 2 hours just waiting for this issue to be done ....

Browse Dream Palace Hotel traveller photo gallery