Reviews of Emirates Concorde Hotel & Apartments 4 stars

Riqqat Al Bateen, Al Maktoum Street, Creek Side, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#169 of 384 hotels in Dubai

Would have liked a better view, higher up, but didn’t ask for it.

The staff are excellent, so friendly and helpful. The room was comfortable and clean.

Reception staff particularly Jose seemed very unwelcoming and got perplexed when asked for a receipt for payment. The staff during check out was friendly but seemed like they were just doing it for a good review. Would rather be better if the same hospitality existed during check in. Considering Dubai's weather, the metro is far and not walk-able during the day

Concierge staff was very helpful & friendly at both check in and check out.

The comfort and interior of the rooms were amazing and all the staff were very nice! They even allowed us to stay for a fee more hours before check out

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Very nice stay it's a clean and calm hotel. We had a free shuttle service to the airport but our flight was near to iftar time. Even it was difficult to have same in time bell man althaf, minaj managed to get us a very nice driver named radha ismail who dropped us during iftar time. We are thankful. We recommend the place.

• Standard Single Room

Smokes of cigarettes; door keys misbehaving; having to stand up from bed to control Air conditioner.

Sea view; 2 complementary bottles of water; regular supply of tea items; numerous satellite channels; good cooling system.

• Three-Bedroom Suite

The place was close to the metro and at the heart of Deira. We only stayed for 1 night so didn't get to try all other facilities, but overall it's a great place.

Location might be a point of thoughts for someone.

It is very well maintained. Interior of the room impressed by its creativeness and comfort. The staff was very polite and diligent, they even upgraded my room of choice to a sweet suite. Very reasonably priced for that level of comfort. Highly recommended.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Everything was good and appreciate all staff especially Mustafa and Gosh for their hospitality and the good thing also was everything available on hotel like supermarket and restaurants

• Three-Bedroom Suite

nothing. It has exceeded our expectations as guest

The Staff and the Front Desk Manager were very accommodating and helpful. We were warmly received by the crew and provided all the necessary assistance to make our stay easy and light

The light in the main bedroom was hard to manipulate due to the type of switch - had a dimming property and was quite tricky to switch it off completely. Some instructions would have been handy. Same goes for the air con setting in the same room.

Comfortable and clean apartment with a nice feel to it.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Lack of Complementary bottled drinking water. TV remotes were not working properly.

I liked the sheer size of the apartment. Lighting, AC system good. Kitchen appliances were available in good condition. Washrooms were really nice and clean.

Nil

Staff are very helpful, polite and friendly. The staff which I did mention is NASR and rest are Floor, Sayed, Joseph and Mirza. Really good stay and worth spending money

Bathroom should be little more bigger

They have very good front office team especially Mr Mustafa & Ms Jessica Jainage Guest Relation Officer they are very humble and excellent service thank you for lovly room and good ambience sure we will comeback

Very bad Wifi connection, dropped several times and when it worked, it was extremely slow. The rooms are not very well sound isolated so from one side you can hear the nearby mosque and from the other side you hear the water fountain/waterfall because the building is built with huge open space in the middle.

Great location, nicely equipped and large rooms, friendly concierge. The hotel is inside a larger complex of buildings that includes many services (supermarket, shops, tourist info). Nice gym at the top floor. The guys at the reception felt a bit too pushy for some reason, maybe that is the local culture, I'm not sure about that.

• Three-Bedroom Suite

We had a key card problem. Every time we left the room the key card would not open on our return

The staff were really helpful and pleasant. Special mentioning goes to Althaf, Ismail, Radha,Ahmed and Al Sayeed. The apartment was very clean and the location excellent.

Nothing, everything was just amazing:)

The place was just amazing, and the staff were super kind, specially Joseph he was very helpful also I arrived early morning but they gave me my room immediately with no early check in fees :) also the welcoming was very nice from all people.. I highly recommend this place for great location and amazing stay in terms of value for money.

The reception staff are more than friendly and the reception managers are professional knowledgeable. I appreciate their hospitality for the short time I spent.

Check in was slow. There were a whole construction on the entrance made our entry a weird experience. Hotel confirmed a 6AM drop off, after I arrived they have told me other guest booked it so I can only take the drop off 5:30AM. Silent room on a higher floor with a nice view confirmed after booking but we got one on the lower floor with a view to a street construction. The windos does not really had noise cancellation because it mechanism broken and is fixed by very poor handfixed screws.

Pool was small and not deep No free drinking water and without breakfast Initially the booking was for three guests and on the next day one other guest decided to join and called the hotel to ask whether we can add one, their unswer was either to cancel your booking and book for four or book other single room so we ended up booking extra room, and when we arrived they suggested us to have an apartment instade of two separate rooms, obviously we would agree but after paying almost 1000/- dhs include all taxs which we could have a better place and location for that amount

Location, comfort no traffic jam

Kitchen is dated, need to be modernised. Wardrobes are smelly, not used . PS you need to bring or buy things like washing liquid, oil if you want to cook- not what I expected.

We stayed in a 2 bedroom apartment which was of good size, decor was dated and kitchen and bathroom need to be modernised. Air Conditioner worked well. Friendly and approachable staff, reception staff were not great and did not give us the wake up call , we could have missed our flights.

• One-Bedroom Suite

I could not fault one thing about our stay here. Everything exceeded our expectations!

Friendly professional service by all staff members, throughout our stay. Beautiful, spacious and comfortable room with an amazing view. The availability of many shops, restaurants and salons right on the hotels doorstep.

I have allergy in the dust and that i smell when i was on the bed.. didnt sleep well because of that.. i font know if its the bed itself or the comforter or the tbles nd lights.. but i hope ubwill be more focus on this.. the cleanliness of the room becuse your room is nice..

Nice place

Nothing!!!

Thanks Mr. El Zayed for upgrading our room to 3 bedroom apartment. We booked originally 2 standard hotel room and 1 bedroom apartment but he upgraded to 3 bedroom apartment and 1 standard hotel Room. Thank you Emirates Concorde and El Zayed.

Nothing!!!

We booked 1 bed room apartment and 2 standard room hotel. But instead Mr. El Zayed gave us 3 bedroom apartment and 1 standard room hotel. Its really gave us satisfaction and happiness. Thank you Mr. EL Zayed.

• Three-Bedroom Suite

Overall excellent though the markings on the cooker were faded which caused a minor issue.

Friendly helpful staff. Apartment was clean and serviced daily. Was definitely value for money. Kitchen had a defective fridge which was replaced within the hour when reported. Would go again.

At the entrance you can feel an old, antique smell but it fades away fast. Second day they were using bokhoor so there was a nice arabic smell all over the place.

The rooms are spacious and clean. I booked a room for 3 people and i was bit worried about the lack of space but it turned out to be perfect. Room was very comfortable and clean. Bathroom was also clean. Friendly staff, even asked us to take a picture with them at the end of our stay. Stayed at 6th floor and view wasn't amazing, but maybe we were on the wrong side.

Great location, good size rooms and great buffet breakfast. Easy to get taxis infront of hotel or use Uber as well. Staff very helpful at hotel, second stay here, will definitely stay here in Future trips to Dubai!

The odor of the hotel was not good. The staffs didn't respect and consider my complaints. Even I put "don't disturb" at my door, they kept calling me for trivial issues. I've sent many emails with questions about deduction from my credit and extra- charges but no response. This is complete disrespect for me. They charged me 200 D for minimal staining of the blanket. When I did check-out, the receptionist was not clear about this, I realized when I went back home that they charged me a 200 D. I sent many emails, but they didn't answer and disregarded my queries.

the room was large with good space

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Apartment now a little long in the tooth and needs to be redone. Kitchen old, but clean. No carpets on the floor which would make a big difference to making the apartment feel a little less bland. Some small issues with light switches. English tv channels are limited and internet is ok, but not great. Not convinced this is a 4 star hotel, but a solid 3 star.

Good value for what we paid. 2 bedroom apartment. Creek views. Small balcony. Clean with very friendly attentive staff. Great hotel for groups watching their cash or extended families. Not a flashy Dubai hotel but certainly clean, not terribly located and very friendly staff.

• Deluxe Double Room

Emirates concorde hotel is the best place to stay if you are looking for a property between Dubai Shopping Mall and Old Dubai. Proximity of restaurants around the hotel is a plus. Also walking distance to a metro station is what makes the place a must stay since most of Dubai is well connected with the Metro. Coming to the hotel it was clean and staff always served with a smile. I had travelled with my wife and most of the folks over there spoke Hindi which made the hotel very Indian friendly. All in all a good experience.

• Three-Bedroom Suite

Kitchen equipment was dated.. aed15 for bottled water was ridiculous..

Very comfortable & spacious accommodation.. pleasant staff & value for money.. good location, metro close by.. ideal for families.. convenience store within premises was of great help

There’s a bit of foul smell at the lobby outside our room. We can smell it while passing by.(

The room was spacious- we were upgraded to a suite room at the top floor. I have requested high floor initially when I have booked and we had it! The beds are comfy

• Three-Bedroom Suite

Receptionist shall give more details about allocating the room. When it was booked for creek side, it should be allocated for the same.

It should have more information in booking.com about the hotel

There is a limited variety of food so perhaps try to diversify abit.

The staff was extremely helpful especially Faiyaz who was responsible for us since the day of our arrival.

• Standard Single Room

The room is spacious, clean and comfortable, I liked the reception in the hotel lobby and the staff smile, and I thank Miss Flore and Mr. Jose for their warm welcoming on come and leave smoothly

There were no problems related to hotel.

The personels were very friendly and kind. Menus of the hotel were very cheaper rather than the menu outside resturants and cafés.

the solution they use to clean the rooms can be a bit strong.but i don`t want it to be considered a dislike maybe some nice fragrance smells would help.

The breakfast was good with a different choice every day which is good for children. The location is good.Good helpful staff. 10 minute walk to Deira City Centre Mall 8-10 Km from Dubai ( Dubai Mall ) 8 km from Jumeirah Beach very clean and very nice well worth a visit.

Important Note: Below is not applicable for all staff..... other staff members were awesome. At the time of check in, the staff was about to charge me additional of 100AED per night extra although I'm paying 150AED for the extra bed. Those 100AED were due to that I have 3 person in one room. Knowing that single room price was 300AED. After I refused and escalated to management it got fixed by the manager and it was referred as misccomunication.... The second incident with staff as well, I asked to add an extra room and the staff gave a rate way higher than Booking.com, and I was delayed until 12:00 midnight , under the purpose of checking, and I wasn't able to book from Booking.com since the day has passed.

The staff cooperation especially of the receptionist Mr Mazhar was worth mentioning. Apart from that the location and the room exceeded my expectations.

• Deluxe Double Room

Hotel have deco of late 80,s. Immediate renovation is required, bathrooms are old, small and broken, very string smell of cleaning agents was all over the hotel. Booking officer was afraid to tell that how long will take to check in. We have waited for 45 minutes. Wont stay there again.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Kitchen utensils was dirty old and not usable.

Good facilities clean rooms. Conceirge staff very friendly. Kamal ishaq and akbar were friendly and helpful

We left the luggage at concierge. Normally the lockers are at the back of front office. The luggage was stired somewhere else. Not comfortable with this.

Generally the staff was friendly and helping.

• Standard Single Room

It's very far from metro and inaccessible specially with bags due to difficult bridge. Noisy whats-app messages. No adherence to exact wake-up call times.

Egyptian staff were kind.

i chose two bedroom apartment. -toilets are congested and looks old -Main door, door closer was not working properly -toothbrush tufts are very sharp and painful while brushing -you will feel, 'Its not a new apartment.' -5/10-value for money

good location, staffs are good, Not bad breakfast, big hall etc.

• Two-Bedroom Suite

The apartment had slight smell of smoke, and I had requested none smoking unit.

I definitely liked the staff at the hotel very welcoming and thoughtful. Each member of the staff was cordial and polite, they made our stay wonderful. My checkout receptionist Mohazer was quite helpful. I specially liked the location so close to store, pharmacy and restaurants. I would definitely recommend this hotel for families.

• Standard Single Room

No including breakfast for my stay and I want to pay 60 Diharm is a bit high.

This hotel is around 700m to metro station(only 6 station to Dubai Mall or Burn Kalifa and 11 station to Marina Dubai) Reception is so friendly, wifi is super good. Near by a lot market stall and few cafe. To airport is only 4 metro stop or 10 min by taxi.

Kept on asking my friends for their IDs when they were already going up. Not good for filipinos who want to book. They are not fair that way.

Very spacious, has most of the things we needed

• Three-Bedroom Suite

The price become suprise once we are at the property. We book for 4 adults and 5 kids... as per booking.com kids are under 17, however the receptionist says otherwise. And also the price in booking.com differ from the actual price i paid at the property.

Property is Close to the Mosque

Its hard to find anything disgruntling about my stay. It was very comfortable, filled with lots of love always, and a sense of family with my valued hosts. So I'd say that I didn't like having to leave my dear friends.

I am greeted each time by an excellent staff, that makes every visit a truly wonderful dream realized.

The reception people especially their manager who was from India , were not fair to guests at all . We were booked totally 8 rooms all through booking.com for 2 nights . I tell you three points about reception behavior . 1- They forced us to pay all the cost for the hotel before check in . Although they had blocked the amount for all rooms through my credit card and I told them that I have to change money to local currency . But they didn't accepted at all . Again I say that I asked them to keep the amount blocked through my credit card but the reception didn't accept . It made me big trouble to find local currency to pay them . 2- We arrived at 10:00 in the morning and through my booking , I asked if possible , we have an earlier check in . They delivered the rooms starting at 13:00 and the last one 13:55 . But I myself was seeing that some other Indian guests who wanted to do checking , were received their rooms even at 11:00 . I protested to the reception manager why he didn't respect to queue , but he didn't answer correctly and went away . 3- We were waiting for Taxi in front of hotel and suddenly one of my colleague became thirsty . We asked for a bottle of water ( which in the rooms are free two bottles ) . The reception people didn't accept to give a bottle of water free of charge ! . Again I say that we booked 8 double rooms and we were only 8 people ( not more ) . This is not normal in other hotels . At the end , I believe the reception people were not good at all and . I am a professional traveler and really I became nervous of their behavior . So I don't recommend people to book in this hotel .

• One-Bedroom Suite

As always this time too we loved our stay in Emirates Concord Hotel, you are being treated vey well: every person has smile on their face they are very helpful emirates indeed running by a proper management, thanks to our shuttle Driver back to airport Mr. Mohammad Ismail very helpful and professional in his work.

• One-Bedroom Suite

I like everything about Emirates Concorde Hotel. Great services.

Emirates Concorde Hotel Dubai, Has great staffs and great facilities as i want to stay in this hotel whenever am im Dubai for my business trip.

• Three-Bedroom Suite

I was totally amazed and appreciative with the assistance give n to me by the hotel punjabi - pakistani driver, Mohammed, who unselfishly took me to a locksmith and waited there for me , to have a b]new key made for my car because I lost my car key. All the staff were extremely helpful. Thanx a Million

• One-Bedroom Suite

I like the comfort and cleanliness of the room. Thanks to Sundeep he was a brilliant house keeping, Also an employee named Faiyaz a Kind and an excellet Customer Service. Helped us with our luggage Taxi . Wll definitely stay in this hotel

• Reviewed: 16 December 2017

The bathrooms were small with limited space to move around. There was not much choice for the breakfast buffet and most were served cold.

The location was close by to a local shopping mall as well as the airport.

The location in heart of Dubai easy access to eveywhere. We had very comfortable stay. The time of check in we were helped by an amazing and prefessional FroNt Desk Agent Named Baraka. Who helped us check in with no waiting, every employee in his hotel were very helpful and professional.

To only have a personal chef, and be neatly tucked in each night, Lol. There wasn't anything to complain about in staying here, every attention to detail was planned, and every want met, exceedingly! I loved staying here, and can't say that there was anything, to catch my attentions in a negative light.

What a delightful experience, from initial introductions, and welcoming in by the superior front door staff that opened my taxi door, and took care of the hassle of the bags; I would be remised if I don’t add a worthy compliment for the very accommodating front desk professionals like Ms. Flor, and Ahmed Elsayed, and the additional smiles met by each of the other staff members that provided a personally guided informational walk of the hotel amenities available & exclusive room tour & inspection. I have to say that these were some of the most pleasant, distinguished professionals I've had the pleasure of working with in the hotels industry in Dubai. I resided at three different hotels during my month long duration in Dubai, from October through November. When given the myriad of selections, hands-down I’ll surely choose The Emirates Concorde Hotel & Apartments again without hesitation. By the way, I almost overlooked mentioning that I was upgraded to a lavish 3 bedroom suite, which was simply majestic. Oh what beauty existed within this tremendously beautiful suite; from the fine bed linens, custom draperies, perfected cleanliness, and stunning marble flooring throughout! Each aspect of the suite, presented a feel of royalty, with large open spaces, quality furnishings, and immaculate staffing to bring it all together. As a foodie, my ode' to joy was with regards to the room service professionals, and exclusive chefs that met my requests to the letter, then exceeded them with precision so much so that words wouldn't do their artistry inspired scrumptious entree's justice. Each event from the start, to the finishing topper of saying goodbye to the staff, was excellent; given that was my only sorrow, in departing this finely crafted establishment. The hotel’s staff, which I’ve adopted like my family, will all be sorely missed, including my awesome new found brother in Ahmed Elsayed, that seen me off prior to my hotel departure.

Bit Expensive and Room key problem

Location and helpful staff specially Mazhar, Saleem,Fayyaz and van driver who dropped me Airport. Very good for Family stay.

• One-Bedroom Suite

The hotel have everything to be the best, very good location, well decorated lobby and rooms with beautiful view of the creek and borj khalifa, restaurants supermarkets salons and shops are in the same building, I strongly recommended it

We were very impressed with the service that we received from Fayaz, our concierge. He was very helpful and always had our best interest in mind. Our room was very spacious and clean, and had everything we needed for our stay.

Fayhaz And Albert very helpfull consierge!! All amusement are present in The hotel. Good cusine good massage. Good laundry service! Good barber!! I trully recommend.

The staff is very friendly and specially fiaza & the other bell boy they where very helpful and respectful , also the Amr at the front desk and the valet guys , overall the stay was amazing good job keep it up

• Three-Bedroom Suite

It needs abit more of a modern decoration nevertheless it was nice for the price we have paid.

It's a nice property in a decent location. Creek was only 10 minutes walk as well as the metro line. Staff was great I don't know there names especially fayaz or fayzal and other boys. They helped me with advice on where to go and what to do. They went out of there way to allow me to make phone call from there cellphones. Keep it up guys. Thank you very much.

The Hotel Lobby ambience can be improved further whereby a more modern look with subtle tone and colors would definitely add a lot of charm to the property. There was no buffet dinner available.

Centrally located and very nice surrounding. Ideal for a family stay. The Health club services and pool/suana were great. The staff was very coooerative and co-operative, espacially the front desk guys Mazhar and Noman AND the bell boys Akbar and Faiyaz were great help.

• One-Bedroom Suite

From outside looks brand new, but actually the rooms having old design especially the bathrooms.

The size of suite was good and the staff were very helpful and friendly.

the hotel is not clean and all of the room and facilities was not clean and they were old ,staffs behavior is not good,and also the guest in rooms was forbidden

• Three-Bedroom Suite

the ac and wifi is not that good as we expected but its ok maybe it will turn out well if we ask help but we didn’t. the rest is excellent.

almost everything .. very spacious hotel and accomodating staff

• One-Bedroom Suite

Toilets are bit old fashioned and need a renovation soon.

It's a very good property in the heart of Deira Creek, great surroundings, good views and easy access from all important establishments. Good and friendly staff make you feel home.

The bed room and service and welcoming gift for fruit basket and every think without bath room

Every think it was amazing but bath room it was bad and when I use hand wash place it was the water jam like block in there also all the tools is old parts I think it need maintenance And thank you a lot Regards Faisal albalushi

• Three-Bedroom Suite

I checked out and left my luggage in the luggage room, came back with some shopping wanted to open bags and put the stuff, i was treated very bad for openening my bags in the luggage room like i was a thief. The hotel is alittle bit old but good maintenance

Quick response on any complain

No issues

Location wise it's perfect hospitals of all the stuff Mr Ghazy can't thank him enough sleem and Omar...services are available around the clock every body is committed to save you before you even ask..it's is diffently my new favourite hotel

• Two-Bedroom Suite

every things are old and a little not clean and also the bathrooms is terrible like very bad mottel on the off roads places!

no thing just location of hotel

• Two-Bedroom Suite

Lobby looked bit crowded like a shopping center. Parking area was less in front of hotel. In suite room kitchen did not have items for cleaning the utensils, which would have been an added benefit.

Location and restaurant was good.

Clean and comfortable rooms. Very friendly and responsive staff.All the staff members right from reception to house keeping to restaurant make you feel at ease comfortable. They go extra mile to provide right information and provide guidance about the places to visit and places to eat. Overall awesome experience!

• Three-Bedroom Suite

The position of the sink makes it difficult to access the bathtub. Swimming pool is closed in the evening.

Spacious large apartments, big and comfortable beds. Everything is clean. The staff are very polite and helpful. A lot of facilities located inside the hotel. Value for money.

Browse Emirates Concorde Hotel & Apartments traveller photo gallery