Reviews of Clifton International Hotel

5.5

6.1

6.1

• Standard King Room

The hotel is old. Dirty and smell cigarette. Only one staff are accommodating i forgot his name because im so disappointed with the hotel

Only location

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

1)Facilities No Good AC too much hot and not comfortable to stay in the room We were transferred but the new room given is the same from previous. 2)We are three, the toiletries, towel is good for 1 (need to request and wait for long to be delivered) Since it was already booked ahead -they could have prepared for it ahead of time. 3)Customer Service (Breakfast - no one attending in the Breakfast room Though it's a self service - no one is available for some questions /issues related to it.

• Standard King Room

Reception staff spacial Ms. Ayosha, was very cooperative upon check-in and during my stay as well please keep moving on like that always, Room cleaning need to be improve more, and room service staff need to act more faster for the respond and order.

• Standard King Room

I like everything especially the staff is helpful

The views was good from my room and I relaxed and enjoyed my stay like always. I always go for Clifton

• Standard King Room

Wash room it’s covered by curtain only the room it’s looks so classic but when it comes to shower room. Very ordinary...

The interiors from the lobby and the room itself are really amazing....

• Two-Bedroom Ambassador Suite

When I checked in May 2018, I no pool in booking. Com I saw it as on of the facilities , when I checked in there was no towels on bathrooms, no tissues, a lot of dust, and no cleaning sheets on beds

Good space for rooms

• Standard King Room

old hotel, reception staff do not smile, decoration is very old and ugly, the room was poor, no stand up mirror, the phone is not working....

just a roof to sleep under! it was clean

• Standard King Room

The room was dirty, found insects in the bathroom , room key didn't work properly, they provided one key and one towel although we booked for two Ppl, they promised two single beds and mini fridge but the room didn't have either.

The rooms were big in size and quite.

• Standard King Room

First when I came I was so impressed due to my friend recommendation and what I saw in the picture online I choose to book in this hotel, but when I reach the room specially bedroom area I saw a big black stain in duvet cover and in pillow case and cleanliness of the room is not in good quality all the window having lot of finger marks and something sticky things, all the corner of the table in the room was dusty, same time I call reception and inform about the stain duvet cover they send housekeeping and the guy explain to me that it’s from laundry 2 time he change the duvet cover infront of me still the same with stain finally the last one it’s good, as housekeeping they shouldn’t release the room with such kind of stain in duvet cover and pillow cover which are very visible to the guest. And the sheer curtain having 2 hole of cigarette burn, plus wall paper near to window starting to came out . I’m expecting that I have minibar but when I open the the minibar fridge it was empty.

I like the style of the lobby and reception they are very helpful. Plus they make me check in so fast I didn’t need to wait for long time also check out . I like the view also and it was quite place I got relax. Staff was very attentive.

• Standard King Room

my order from room service was delver very late.

Reception staff special Ms. Ayusha was very helpful,fast check-in and out, room was very clean, value for money and quick.

• Deluxe Studio

Bed not comfirtable Toilet not clean even the towels have bad smell Breakfat sooo simple i can buy better from outside and clean 20 aed Small in the whole holet smoking No parking always

• Two-Bedroom Ambassador Suite

So bad i did nit like it at all it was not clean they dont cange the beds cover it was so dearty and even when we ask for clean they only remove rubish they dont wash the toileat is the same nothey they do at all i dont sdvice any one to try it at all it was bsd experience for me so bad bad bad ☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️☹️

Nothing at all so bad

• Standard King Room

I got the same room (1304) where i stayed the last time i checked in. So, yeah that means the exhaust fan in the bathroom is still the same and still making the same noise as it was before. I really find it hard to charge my laptop cos they dont have much of electricity outlet in the room! They also took so long to answer the phone. Also, there were some COCKROACHES in the kitchen area which was really disappointing.

The Staff were approachable specially SUSAN in the front office. You really get what you paid for. Also, they allow me to have a microwave in my room!

• Standard King Room

They make a different now before they have a pair of bath towel now there’s only 1 and everything is there plate spoon and fork but now you need to call them every month I stay same hotel because I’m comfortable that’s why I don’t have choice.. and location also is good most of all affordable too

I’m comfortable

• Standard King Room

Bars, cause with the family after 9 pm in lifts you can find out drunks people which not good for families

Really I stay around the world in 5 stars hotels but Clifton international simply best, especially I like the kitchen where u can cook your daily meal etc.

• Standard King Room

The lights in the room were so dark the fridge in where i stayed was not working and the exhaust fan in the bathroom was annoyingly loud. But it was okay.

The staff were approachable specially the filipina in the front office.

• Standard King Room

I'm staying in Dubai so little bit far to travel but great experience and we like to book and stay in the hotel... thanks..,

More convenient affordable and great services...

• Standard King Room

The hotel corridors and rooms smell very bad. The floor was dirty and sticky. The reception staff was lacking communication attitude. Very loud music next to the lobby. Too much noise from the kitchen and bathroom.

Space and location.

• Standard King Room

The photos available in booking.com and the real scenes have no matches. I am sure they are either taken when the hotel started or photoshoped. They conveyed false information such as private parking and swimming pools which are not at all available. Bathroom cloths were kept on the floor, and the tiles look unclean. Room service has no standard. The room was family room and there was no microwave oven inside, hence I called room service many times, but none picked the call. Finally called reception and one guy delivered the microwave. However, we waited almost 1 hours for 2 plates which they didn't provide even after multiple calls. Booking.com should verify and ensure what they claim online is true or not. My worse ever (and first too) experience.

My family did not like anything in the hotel apart from the cancellation process. The hotel was not up to the mark and hence we cut short our stay from 2 days to 1 day. We wanted to leave on the same way, but we couldn't because the kid was tired and wanted to take some rest.

• Deluxe Studio

Hotel is no facilities and i asked them when i booked my room-no smoking room but the are not able to give me non smoking room, bed sheet dirty and i felt something biting me all the night

The location is good that's it and there is place for parking easily

• Standard King Room

Kitchen tool not complete Bath towel not complete, argue with staff when asking 1 more No floor towel No hair dryer Kitchen cabinet not good material

Room is Big

• Standard King Room

The television in my room suddenly mute. Sometimes it is loud, even I turn the volume low it is still loud.

The bed is comfortable and I’ve got a view of the city.

• Standard King Room

Not enough car park. We booked for 2 people but only 2 tea bags in the room and no fresh milk or UHT milk. There was only 1 set of towels (bath and hand towels) in the bathroom and they were old. The bed is hard but the sheet was clean. Sound of TV was poor and hardly heard. Operator answered room calls selectively. We tried to call operator from 5pm to 8:30pm but nobody answered our calls. They didn't even pick up our calls after fire alarm went off and we wanted to find out the reason. The hotel switched off lights in the hallway until we asked them to turn the lights back on.

Location is good just opposite the Grand Sheikh Zayed mosque and not far from LuLu supermarket.

• Three-Bedroom Diplomatic Suite

We stayed as a group of 6, only had two towels, two mugs and to start with not enough beds. Hotel staff were not helpful and rude.

The beds were very comfortable, location is great! The omelettes at breakfast were fresh and very tasty.

• Standard King Room

The bed was horrendous The property needs a lot of tlc People screaming all night outside my room Asking for towels was an act of Congress They tell you that they are keeping your id for insurance, never mi d it’s illegal to do so in the UAE. Once you refuse and stick to your decision they inform you it for deposit reason.. deposit is only 100 uae. Not good for a family vacation Parking is another whole adventure at night

Price The fridge was well stocked Good location

• Standard King Room

Wifi was not working properly and On the TV only few channels were showing,sselection of channels should be more specially indian channels.

Room was good and clean

• Standard King Room

the door lock in the room was not working, been waiting for more than 45mins just to open it with the help of the your personnel, just to get my things inside the room which makes me late to attend my training that day :(

cheaper price

Nothing good there

No help from staff i ask to carry my lague no one help i carry by my self .and to much high voice in desco we cant sleep ..and door have problem no locked and room is dirty .i clean and no brush on toilet ..last day i carry my laguge alone no help .. i never advise any one to go even if 1 drhams

• Standard King Room

Overall i did'nt like any thing. No privacy not safe hotel for families i not recommend to couples and families to choose this hotel.

Nothing i like in this hotel very very cheap manager and all the stafff. Very very bad experience. Specially couples and families becareful no privacy the hotel staff open the room door with out asking and knocking cautiously. Manager of the hotel is not well manared.

• Standard King Room

Bad smell, no parking, old furniture, bad constructional finishing . I had to call and request for every single thing I.e. toothpaste, toilitiries etc..

• Standard King Room

Cliffton was OK,I would suggest the responsiveness of staff should be more spontaneous and smart.Also there is no Restaurants near by other than property's own which is too expensive though.

• Standard King Room

the room was so dirty not well cleaned. facilities in rooms are poor. the housekeeping is good but you need to request all the time. it should cleaned properly before another guest will check in. tissue is used garbage didn't dispose no complementary coffee in room the room is full of dust the bed is dirty . the room was dirty not well cleaned. facilities in rooms are poor. the housekeeping is good but you need to request all the time. it showed cleaned properly before another guest will check in. tissue is used garbage didn't dispose no complementary coffee in room the room is full of dust the bed is dirty .

only quite place

• Standard King Room

The room was advertised as having a kitchenette and kitchen facilities. When we arrived, the staff told us that kitchen facilities were only available for long-stay guests who stay more than 30 days. They demanded an extra payment of AED50 to provide us kitchen equipment. The vacation was completely ruined from that point onwards.

• Standard King Room

- privacy and wall acoustics are not good, we were at level 15 and we could here the night club sounds at level 1. - room amenities (shampoo, towels, etc..) was suitable for one person and not family. - we was promised to have a crib in the room but we didn't get.

Comfortable bed, and good location

• Two-Bedroom Ambassador Suite

Parking facility, there was no enough parking available

We like the family option given to room, where in one apartment you can keep you childrens with you, that was fantastic no other hotels nearby provide such facility

• Two-Bedroom Ambassador Suite

Its very dirty and too much noise No parking enough More things not in the appartment exp: they put just one shower jel and shampoo And also in the the other toilet and one towel to use for all !!!! No slippers for pathroom And toooo much things We pay 600 dhr for nothing

I didnt like any thing in this property

• Three-Bedroom Diplomatic Suite

Kitchen was not maintained. Bedrooms with not locking from inside. Toiletry items & towel not good.

location is good. All restaurant are very near by.

The cleanliness of the room. we stayed in royal suite but its dusty in the tables in the living room top of TV's and side tables

The staff in the reception are accomodating And we love the ambiance of the hotel. Wifi connection is good

• Standard King Room

Customer service is very poor very impolite and they are liar. If u request even 1 bottle water it will take until the next day if u dont remind it to the room service.

Big room

• King Studio with Sofa Bed

Sofa , Flooring and lighting and AC needs some mantainenace works. Whole night my friends not slept properly because of bad Centralised AC minimum temperature starts from 35 degree.

We booked for three of my friends they provided a 2 bhk room. Room are quiet big.

• Standard King Room

They could start valet parking as they have own land outside. Guest will be comfortable if parking is safe.

Very spacious room...staff are new..they are far better now on communication with guests than my previous stay. They improved in all the areas by appointing new staffs and by training.

• Standard King Room

What I didn't like is the girl in front office maybe a manager or that a supervisor (Indian) she don't know how to deal a costumer,she's not friendly also and she shud say politely or explain bcoz sometimes guest don't know the rules and bcoz of they will explain clearly we can understand and will follow the rules also.I think her aishi sounds like thT.even she's rude to me But still I gave a tip bcoz I love ur hotel.

I like the hotel so much. I like the 2 receptionist one guy and girl they are Filipinos they are doing a great costumer service. Also one house keeping staff name mehidi is ended doing a great job.

The last time I been stay the washroom bath tub floor is broken if u taking shower water is getting black it's coming from broken tub

I'm comfortable and quite place that's why every time I book only in Clifton

• Standard King Room

We don't want more time to get room which we already booked.

Reception staff more slow. they took time more then 40 minutes. when we reach there we wait more then 40 minute to get room.

• Three-Bedroom Diplomatic Suite

This was was my worst hotel stay ever. I booked three bed rooms suite and what I got is to interconnected suite. This hotel dose not deserve the four stars rating. Not clean at all. May things are broken and maintenance is in acceptable.

• Three-Bedroom Diplomatic Suite

There is a 6 dancing bars and they dont write that in the information of hotel.. is not good for families specialy children because of the sound of people and music near to the elevator.

• Three-Bedroom Diplomatic Suite

I complaint about the AC all the time but they did not solve my problem. With 3 bed rooms only one has AC and the other no air at all. The reception sent the maintenance only one time and did not solve the AC problem. I stayed in a hot temperature (26 C) at most the time. I do not recommend for the value of money.

The location is good.

• Two-Bedroom Ambassador Suite

The 5 night clubs and the spa offers were inappropriate for families. There is no swimming pool. The spa lounge location is not suitable for small children and teenagers that should be moved somewhere else anyone else could make use of the facilities; e.g. gym, sauna and steam area.

The size of the rooms are extremely huge and good for families supposedly.

• Standard King Room

The grouping in the bathroon need to renew the grouting and there was no bell boy to take our luggage

The food was good and the ladies of the restaurant was professional and welcoming. Checkin and checkout was also nice

• Three-Bedroom Diplomatic Suite

slow service and quality not upto standards. The girl taking our room service order couldn't follow, we had to change the order twice and after accepting our second order they realised they didn't have some items so they took the liberty of substituting these with more expensive items instead of something priced similarly.

Spacious rooms & centrally located

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

• Standard King Room

Not clean, many broken things in the room like tiles. In general walls and doors were dirty and sticky. Don't ever accept the room before inspecting. Bathroom is very low standard & very small. Food is good. Hotel doesn't deserve 4 stars. Only 2 stars.

Location, hotel entrance

• Reviewed: 16 June 2017

The suit floor was not clean including toilet floor and bath tub , no toiletries was available, no hotel slippers , only 1 shower towel and 1 hand towel was available for 2 adults and one baby , the cooker didn't work , old t.v's with unclear channels, bell boy took more than 20 mins to come pick the bags for check out ( had to call twice ) ,no late check out provided even tho the hotel not busy .

The lobby decoration

No security guards, TV channels are of poor quality, need to remind several times to get all kitchenette in the room. Requested to get Minibar removed but nothing was done. Ceiling in the bathroom was leaking, called an engineer and he changed the temperature of the room, said he is tired and will fix the ceiling later. Back to room from iftar, I saw a very bad picture: walls of the room were wet because of the humidity in the room, paint of the wall started melting down. Linen was damaged due to humidity. I guess engineer had changed the AC to wrong option. Thanks to an issue with an AC, I was moved to another bigger room that had no Minibar. None is curious when you enter where you are going. Security of this hotel put under question. It looks more apartment like, not hotel.

• Reviewed: 10 June 2017

The room is old and worn. The mattress lacks any padding. The gym is old, cramped and dirty. It's heavily over-priced for what it is.

There is nothing to like.

• Standard King Room

The hotel is very old. The bed was not comfortable. The mattress is very old The toilet is very old and the water flush was leaking The smell was very bad in near the lift area.

Location only

• Reviewed: 24 May 2017

• Standard King Room

Cleanliness specially on the toilet is poor, Carpet looks dirty as well. FREE Toiletries is incomplete. Slippers is not a typical one you can see in hotels, it looks like it just bought in the market, I actually haven't use it because it looks like it dont sanitized. King Size Bed has only TWO Hard Pillows.

• Standard King Room

I had very bad experience poor facility and quality dirty bathroom with alot of cockroach I didnt feel comfortable in this hotel Not recommend at all

• Reviewed: 17 May 2017

• Three-Bedroom Diplomatic Suite

They gave my room to other person mistakenly . Lights and clean of room is not good at all No parking Take a time to serve you Tv sleep doesn't work Bathrooms are very badly Its not healthy Staff are not suppprt it

I don't like it at all

• Standard King Room

This hotel has worse customer service I ever had to deal with The hotel do not accommodate families they do accommodate people who's coming to drink have fun with the girls prostitution partying and nothing good this hotel is not for families this hotel I will not recommend to no one has families or morales

• Reviewed: 4 May 2017

• Standard King Room

Tiring furniture / bathroom. Fridge got no light. A very annoying thing that I face every time I book at this hotel is that there is no Can Opener and its a bit annoying when you try to open bottles in the minibar. No kettle was available.

Quiet corridors, can get 50% discount on breakfast upon check in (if you did not book one in advance)

• Standard King Room

The staff at reception. During check out I had to remind them the refund for the security. They didnt have change so I had to wait for long time. Also the room wasnt properly clean. I found a small piece of broken glass in the room

The price.

• Reviewed: 29 April 2017

The Shower is broken.

They need to provide the WiFi password not only daily basis. Every day need to ask new one. The shower is broken in the room. All are good with kitchen facilities.

• Reviewed: 26 April 2017

it was a disaster, poor staff,smelly rooms,cupbord broken,gas not working,heater not working,we were waiting for an hour to get 5 empty cups!!!!!

i didn't like anything

• Standard King Room

When I enter the room it's looks so good. But when I sat on the bed the duvet cover was damage, it has big whole and can see very easily, and it has also some permanent stains, the tea cup was broken which is totally wrong. Because of this I didnt feel very happy with my stay.

The location of hotel is good. It's very quiet.

• Standard King Room

Old towels need to be changed and ac was to slow my daughter was not able to sleep in the night properly and staff was too rude at the reception

• Two-Bedroom Ambassador Suite

The room wasnt ready even though we arrived in the evening. The room was old, dirty and had a weird smell. Would definitely avoid this hotel in the future. The hotel was listed as 4 star on Booking.com but did not even have a pool!

• Standard King Room

Wifi was disappointing, Didnt try connecting on day 1 and it didnt work on day 2. Requested coffee from my room and was surprised to be quoted three different rates by three different people...

Bed was comfortable and room was very spacious.

• Reviewed: 15 April 2017

• Standard King Room

- Beds were completely not clean and sheets not changes - Noise from events conducted in Friday morning. - Quality of breakfast - not clean at all

• Standard King Room

Bed lines were not changed since last checking found many stains & had to call housekeeping to change.only one bath towels was in the room & again had to call to add more.towels were very very old with threads coming out.When I entered found cockroaches are running here & there & some were dead in the living room.Only tea bags provided without kettle to boil water.This hotel needs lots of improvements.This is my second visit & I will not go there back I think.Thanks.

• Reviewed: 6 April 2017

• Standard King Room

My Debit card was used to make the payment. After a month or two they tried using it suspiciously and my bank blocked my card and also called me to report the same. When i called the hotel they are making fun by ignoring my concern and laughing at the incident.

• Standard King Room

Just need a little touch up with the bed-dings (comforter has blood stains I know it's been washed but didn't come off the blood stains and the sheet has yellow stains. Both stains with the size of kids hands. So far that's it. I might probably come back to this place let see if there's a changes the above I mentioned.

The location, the size of the room.

• Reviewed: 29 March 2017

• Standard King Room

Customer service could have been better as neglect was noticeable during stay.

Good location of hotel close to the Fujairah Grand Mosque. Rooms are large and very good for big families.

• Reviewed: 28 March 2017

• Standard King Room

Appreciate the services but my suggestion to the clifton hotel mangement to remove alcholic drinks from the refrigerator and provide according to the customer demand.

Staff is good but provide them some customer service and comunication skills training, regards to all.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

• Standard King Room

Front office Manager manners of approach and how he embarrassed me at the lobby, when seen my wife off to work, ask are staying in the hotel without even introducing himself, as show him the key ask for my id without even check with his staff who do the check in. Equally, abused me by saying Nigeria were not allowed to check in any hotel in Fujairah to best knowledge, s there was no such ban placed on Nigerians. I cannot believed myself such attitude demonstrated by hod of department in hospitality industry. I felt so much embarrassment and humiliated by his action and how I was treated. The worse thing that has never happened to me in my entire life. I think he should learn how to be constructive.

A tall lady offered welcome drink with gentle smiles on her face.

• Reviewed: 23 March 2017

• Standard King Room

The treatment of the staff my last time was not good at all... In usual check out at 12 pm and u can leave the place in any hotel at 2pm for this hotel last time they was rushing since 12pm they keep on calling to leave the place they said it's the new policy of the hotel...2nd the maintenance guy he have key to enter your room at anytime like what he did he open the door and come inside asking me:Sir did u call for maintenance then he notice that smart guy it was wrong room so no privacy at all in that place

The room was good