Reviews of Eureka Hotel 2 stars

5.9

5.6

Thank
    • Basic Triple Room

They are not prepare for us some basic things like tooth paste brush 😁😂

i like that life guard active action in the swimming pool and house keeping staff also

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

Regular guest for discount package

I come more than 5 times. Most of time giving same room .so sometime I like to change the room and good condition also

Regular guest for discount package

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Horrible Stay.

Room Air condition is worst at its level. I believe a 2 star hotel shouldn't be like this in Dubai. and wash room is very small. And furniture is too old. I had request for a late checkout by 15 hrs and it was confirmed at the time of checkin. But still the morning staff were chasing for the Chek out by 12pm which is very unprofessional front desk staff..

Staff were excellent always smiling.

Do NOT stay here

Charged for parking when says "free covered parking". Pictures deceiving for size of room. They chsrged someone else's room to my card. Nasty bath tub. Air didn't work.

Leaving the hotel early

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Had to wait in the lobby for about an hour before we could...

Had to wait in the lobby for about an hour before we could check in. Preferred check in time was clearly mentioned during the time as we have a newborn and had a 17 hour flight. Overall cleanliness is average.

Very arranging staff.

The very poor range of english tv chanels. No mini bar

Very arranging staff. Get upgraded room at my second visit. Staff put extra internet router in the room as my phone wasn't catching wifi signal.

Cleanliness is zero

Not clean at all. Full of cockroaches in the room and even when we were taking breakfast in the restuarant, crockroaches were roaming on the table. Very dissapointed with the cleanliness. Room is very small and the appearance of the room is not good as 80% of the room is covered with black and dark colors. This is an old building. I never expected this as i was traveling with my wife. Parking has very limited area. Bad smell was also there in the room. Exisiting rating was never sowing the correct situation of the hotel. I went there bcz of the current rating is acceptable. But i was wrong. Fully dissapointed.

Location is ok.

The staffs are very helpful and friendly.

There wasn't too many options for TV channels. So I had to go out of the hotel to watch tv.

The staffs are very helpful and friendly. The hotel facility is excellent.

Good Location with small rooms and additional tax

The room size is too small. Ambience is just average. They charges 30 AED additional as tax apart from the price at booking.com for one night

The location is really good. . The staff was courteous. It is just 5 minutes walk from Al Rigga station

It was just a place to stay. Nothing fantastic about it.
    • Basic Triple Room

Breakfast could have more and better options, wifi needs to be improved on.hotel should have a complimentary airport transfer,. Bottle water was only provided on the first day. That is really bad.Guests who arrive dubai early should be accorded an early check in as a well as tea and a complimentary snack.

Nothing to like. It was basic. Maybe proximity to the metro is the good aspect.

The hotel is at a good location and is a comfortable stay.

If you are someone who requires the internet connectivity, you shouldn't consider this one. Its got one of the worst WiFi connections in the city. After you complain they would say it would be rectified. But trust me even after an 11day stay it never got rectified.

The hotel is at a good location and is a comfortable stay.

upset

I have a weird experience, coz I lost my trousers, it was on the bed, after room clean ing it's gone. I don't want to say they stole this silly stuff, but as I can't find it anywhere, and they claimed that they didn't find it either. I am upset about the dishonesty or carelessness of the cleaning staff. Guys if you book this hotel, TAKE CARE OF YOUR PERSONAL BELONGING S!!!

Good location, close to metro station

The staff are good but the rest wasnt

I ordered food couple of times. The burger bred was hard like a wall i thought my teeth would break! I am in the 4th floor and the noise of the night clubs down (till 3am) didnt let me sleep Curtains bit dirty. Noisy AC No Iron TV useless I could hear cleaning other rooms very late at night and that was extremely disturbing as the walls are not thick enough to isolate nose. the staff are good though!

The staff, the bed/lights

fair

don't expect hi fi facilities. average overall . wont recommend for families with children as night clubs and ambience is loud. ok for couples or group of friends.

only value for money. and good for a short trip.

A few Things Changed

- They're still having issues with the wi-fi. I got upset about this and what I particularly didn't appreciate is that some of the staff at the reception when I addressed this didn't seem to understand my frustration as a paying customer. Instead of being at least courteous and extend a little bit of understanding or acknowledgement, what I get is "Yes, there is no internet Ma'am" - as if I just have to accept it. Perhaps do some training with the new batch of staff at the reception - just a more gentle approach with guests, it doesn't have to feel like a fish market. 3 Star Hotel or 5 Star hotel, it shouldn't matter, the business is all about service and being accommodating. Overall, staying here doesn't feel as hospitable as before - not planning to return, I don't think this hotel appreciates my business even though I have stayed with them for more than a month. Maybe if I had a different skin color or nationality, it will be different. Just awkward.

I have stayed in this property and for long periods of time. I quite liked it, and that's why I decide to come back for a long stay. The value for money is there, location is great being close to convenience and the metro. The Bnagladeshi guys at the reception are really great, always respectful and polite and making you feel like a real guest regardless what the star rating of the hotel is...

only 1 day is the complementary water.

Two of the lamps both side of bed not working! AC so not properly well they should know that Wer in Dubai so it should work properly, for 2 nights i stay only 2 bottles of water is the complementary.

only 1 day is the complementary water. no coffees or tea complementary, AC not properly working, TV so really bad signal. Toilet they dont give Vanity, and no face towels.

I call to HK about water kettle but he said to call in RSD (...

I call to HK about water kettle but he said to call in RSD ( I think that is not the right answered). I called RSD to ask same request but the guy answer the phone can’t understand English and he passed to other person so my requests was water kettle and 2 mug for coffee and I asked to repeat the mu ordered, when they delivered my request only one mug. While check in my frend was no key and send it to the room. And upon booking I request extra pillow when I arrived no extra pillow and only one towel provided but the booking was 2 person.

Rooms were clean and cleaning service was good.

The hotel reception staff is not professional. On time of check I gota a call from reception saying “ when will you go ? “

Rooms were clean and cleaning service was good.

I booked this hotel second time it is on good location near to Metro link Al Riggah.

Staff is very good, helpful and they ever guide me correctly. Staff is a backbone of any hotel so this hotel has a good staff members house keeping is also good.

Checkin with Abdul was good and the security guy he greeted...

To wait for the room check even though every time we called from the room. Still we have to wait in the lobby. This time the neighbour room was very noisy they time they were banging the door which was annoying Additional for the breakfast they need training bread always cold and cucumber amd tomatoes were rotten.

Checkin with Abdul was good and the security guy he greeted with the nice smile. All the staff's are nice

It was hard

The room were full of insects moving every way inside the room and bathroom (life insects) Staff are not professional I asked for a weak up call two times and no body apply. a lot of nose inside the hotel

Location is in a strategic area where you can find all what you need and also close to the subway, close to may shops and restaurants, close to the main street in Dubai, close to the airport and all logistics

Good

Check in time,made us wait at the lounge for more than 3hours Receptionist on first day of arrival was rude.

Everything was ok,breakfast perfect really enjoyed.

NA

well, it is a 2 star hotel, no big expectations, but the room should be re-decorated, also cleanliness should be improved.

only thing - it was not far away from metro.

It was a good memorable trip.

Rooms may have iron facility as well as electric kettle. Though we didn't have enouge time to see the TV, yet it is recommended that good quality cable service be provided. We booked the hotel through booking.com atleast two months in advance. But when checked one day prior of arrival the rate was showing exactly a little bit extra than HALF. {FOR BOOKING.COM ONLY - the mail regarding complimentary/ concession towards various attractions may be provided to the customer at the time of booking only (email is sent to the guest 4 days before check-in and a reminder email is sent 1 day before check in - as told by the Booking.com) so that he/she can plan his tour accordingly and above all, can save some pennies}

Room was good and airy as it's window was on road side. Bed sheets and quilt were also clean.

location, quite and affordable, well done.

updating bathrooms and Television sets

I actually extended my stay to three nights. very secure and quite although it has a night club. very impressed, one would expect a noisy environment, no sleep interruption no knocking doors, very quite .

Great location..so and so hotel. Nothing fantastic

Nothing fancy about the hotel. Simple functional hotel. Don't expect too much.

Good location.near to Al Rigga Metro Station.have a mosque within 5 mins walk. Have Indian restaurants nearby and shopping places.

Dear Booking .com , Ureka hotel deduct from my account the fare of 5 days while i stayed 2 days only, they ignore guest special requirements ??!! , i sent to you e. mail for reimbursement ., kindly respond to my previous e.mail which i have send to you . Many thanks

they deduct from my account the fare of 5 days while i stayed 2 days only, they ignore guest special requirements ??!! , i sent to you e. mail for reimbursement ., kindly respond to my previous e.mail which i have send to you

Overall, nice place to stay

Too noisy at night due to Disco

Good loaction, near metro & food points. Friendly staff but bit expensive. Always check the price before confirmation ( what is added in quite and waht is exluded from quote at site)

I like the concierge guy I think his name is musafir he is...

But the sink was dirty this time we got very small room with very small bathroom. Good quality need to improve

I like the concierge guy I think his name is musafir he is so kind and the receptionist upon our checkout she was kind

good for short business trip.nothing fancy.

the facilities are not so good. small room, small lift.can hear sounds of other occupants in the room. one or two night clubs are being operated in the hotel premise. This is not a distraction for the hotel occupants.

the location is excellent. mosque , shopping places and kerala tea stalls operators are stationed nearby. many restaurants to choose from. All conveniently placed near to the hotel including the Al Rigga metro station which is merely 5 mins walk from the hotel.

It was ok

Front receptionist working night shift on 24 Feb Nerds talkong to Was very unfriendly and inefficient My request for a wake up call and for a taxi request was never met

the breakfast is limited

the breakfast is limited the tv doesn't have much Channel the water at swimming pool is not heat it in winter season ,noisy hotel. don't provide laundry the room desnot have coffee or tea maker.

Thumbs up from me!

The night club can get a bit loud, which for me wasn't a big deal but could be if you have an early flight

Good, safe location very very close to metro link. Friendly staff. Decent sized rooms

The hotel is too noisy because of the night clubs all night...

The hotel is too noisy because of the night clubs all night clubs will close at 3 Am also the rooms is not well isolated you will hear the vechiles and people outside our rooms was facing the street

It was the worst hotel that i have seen.

It was the worst hotel that i have seen. Noisy and dirty. Cold at night . Very very very bad. Dont book it and it should not be on internet and booking.com Regards

The staff was exctremly welcoming and smilling.

The room is a bit dusty. We have to wait 5 minutes to have hot water in the shower.

The staff was exctremly welcoming and smilling. The hotel smell good. The localisation is perfect, near to the metro station « Al Rigga » and at only three station to the airport.

Honestly, I didnt like any thing , the room was very very...

Honestly, I didnt like any thing , the room was very very small, same as the bed , not clean and when I request to change the room they gave me also a very small room and not clean with one towel, I requested to cancel the booking of three nights they insist to let me pay fullly the first night , i paid for nothing , i strongly dont recommend this hotel, one of the bad experience ever

STAFF VERY COOPERATIVE, STAFF VERY GOOD.

Small Rooms, not Electric Cattle, even after so many requests got HOT WATER IN TEA POT ONLY. Other wise, Clean. Easy location. 1 min walk to Super Store. 3 mins walk to Metro. Over all GOOD

STAFF VERY COOPERATIVE, STAFF VERY GOOD. 100% points for staff. Clean. Easy location. 1 min walk to Super Store. 3 mins walk to Metro. Over all GOOD

There was a reasonably sized bed.

There was a house party going on in the lobby, I just went to the hotel to sleep some hours and told them that. Even so I got a room at the 5th floor where the bass of the party was so vibrating that sleeping was almost impossible until it stopped around 2-2:30.

There was a reasonably sized bed.

The staff very good.

I don't like the night club because the sound coming in the room until closing the club. The breakfast it was very very poor. I will give 1 * for the breakfast .

The staff very good.location it was perfect

Close to Metro.

Parking is small, out of space sometimes Bathroom could have been much cleaner No drinking water arranged in the room Fridge was stinky and was not working

Close to Metro. Nice staff

Good staff. That’s it.

Very small room, very poor room service in term of availability of things ( they didn’t even had complementary water bottles)

Friendly staff, slightly good location, parking is there for free although availability not guaranteed.

Good location but didn't like the hotel: no hot showers, loud music from hotel bar, not clean

There was no hot shower, that made my stay unpleasant The room had a funny smell I spotted a cockroach in my room The music from the hotel bar was loud and woke me up at 1am

The hotel location was nice, next to Al Riqqa metro station

Most of the Staffs were good except the lady at the...

There were no common Kitchen items provided in the room like normally what the other hotels offer eg; a kettle, tea, coffee sachet, an Owen. The Lunch and Dinner were pathetic No proper sign boards

Most of the Staffs were good except the lady at the reception who exhibited a rude tone in her conversation with the Guest at the hotel, Pool area was good. Non-veg breakfast was excellent

This is not my first time booking in this hotel .

This time the Price was high comparing to other times I booked with same hotel ...

This is not my first time booking in this hotel .. its very comfortable staff is great all facilities are available .. highly recommended

Its.all.good

Confuse of room rate the ladw staff said 290 for extended stay and the male staff when husband ask told 180 net

Politenes of staff from front desk to the cleaners of our room

It was moderate.

The bed wasn’t comfortable , volume of the night club ( high accustic effect) & lobby was narrow but mainly with no more seats. Generally not well managed.

Location was good.

Please avoid going that hotel same price you can find another good property they are fooling.

Poorly managed hotel un friendly staff and manager Broken furniture no towels in the room requested non smoking room but they have given smoking room toomuch noise from disco. Dirty bathroom old minibar fridge no duet they just provide cheap blanket and cover with duet cover.No one will greet you if you are passing from reception even one manager always standing in gray suit evening time. Finally after complaining they shifted the room.no no coffee making facility no gym. It was worst of money and time. The management of this hotel need have training to run and manage the hotel.Avoid going that property due to cheap price add some money and enjoy another 4 star property in town.

I am satisfy

The Place was great near at all food restaurant and groceries..

The staff are all friendly and accomodating ,,, Only missing is the shuttle bus to the Airport..

I will not recommend to my friends. ..😦😦😦

We found the bedsheet with dirt/stain.. and the bathtub shower is leaking ..so the floor got flooded. and the breakfast is very disappointing. .

Reception staff are nice and helpful

Staff is completely cooperative and friendly morning shift...

They have to provide tea and coffee complementary

Staff is completely cooperative and friendly morning shift lady and guy abu is really professional people they always giving best service.

Terrible expereince. Do not stay here.

Too many issues with Internet. Perhaps it never worked right. Complained to them again and again and they always making lames. I would say do not stay here. Not worth living.

Nothing. Nothing to be liked. Staff, Reception, Room, Internet all not working properly.

i won't recommend it even staying for an hour

1) bellman who approach us is very rude 2) Room was very dirty 3) Room was very noisy to the point the you can hear the music from the club 4) Hotel is very old I won't recommend it even for an hour stay.

very unprofessional female staff

Filipina girl in the reception is very rude and was making funny with my name, she was laughing when reading my name and telling to another Filipina .

rooms clean

Value for Money, Clean, Safe, Internet, perfect location for downtown acess or the whole of Dubai Via Metro Alrigga which is hardly 2 mts walk.Inhouse dining or if you need to be super economical ,another restaurant few steps from Hotel .Couple of supermarkets nearby. Reception team is Warm, Friendly & Professional. Thankyou team. All in all , excellent stay.

• Basic Triple Room

Parking every day full, bad services, bathroom was darty, I can't take a shower because the water was very hot!!, the room very small. Very baaaaad hotel.

they need to have some improvements.. the reception staff was not friendly and accommodating

I requested for a quiet room but instead, the room that was given was directly above the bar/club and it was noisy and we were able able to sleep well because of the band playing so loudly.

Always happy to stay here

I wish they can sort out the Wi Fi issues soon. Workable but with occasional interruptions.

I am a repeat guest - I guess that speaks volume. Thanks to Abul who makes everything possible, the Filipina reception (with the blonde hair) is very kind too. Room service always prompt, and housekeeping does a good job I have to say. The location is very convenient and easy access to the Metro.

Extremely satisfying.

The hot water was too hot for the first week of my stay.

The Hotel personnel were extremely helpful and courteous; and were always willing to go out of their way to assist in anyway.

overall . it was ok

TV and many ammenities not in working condition . Breakfast was very basic and poor . Rest of the facilities were as per the basic standard of the hotel

Staff was friendly and courtious . Location is good for Business and is in close location to main areas .

Room 414 was Awesome. I was a happy guest.

Sometimes wi-fi is slow, but is really not a big deal. It slows down at times but it catches up quickly too.

Was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. I was skeptical at the beginning since it's an old hotel and in the old part of Dubai. However, the bed and the lay out of the room I had was really awesome. It has that homely comfort, maybe it's the wooden flooring and for the price, you can't really lose. I stayed in Rm 414, and loved my room, it is bright and always kept clean. Breakfast at the room is only for Dhs 20, (US$5). Wi-fi works well, convenience around the corner, and the metro station is just a minute walking distance. Quiet and decent hotel, lovely staff especially ABUL at the reception. I would recommend this hotel.

I had a good and enjoyable stay. 🙂

Schedule of the swimming pool

Location- walking distance from Al Rigga metro station. That's a big plus esp during summer months when the scorching heat is unbearable.

Poor hotel, Noisy hotel, staff not to great.

Noisy Club in hotel, kept us awake from 11.00pm till 2.30am after long flight. Was not happy, rooms was dated, needs repairs tap falling off nearly on basin, shower grout dirty, chair should be thrown out. No tea or coffee or kettle.

You just get what you paid for.

Room is overused and looks old. When you enter the hotel it smells smoke from the lobby at night.

It is affordable and staff are really nice. Breakfast is worth the price

We didn't like it

- Flush wasn't working - internet never worked and it was unsecure - construction was going on - worst part was they held our passports including my kid passport until our stay, we were informed this is normal. But other hotel just took copy and return pp imedietly.

The room were ok

Affordable hotel, but with a very loud disco, on the ground floor, playing every night.

I was put on the 3rd floor and I was not aware of the disco running on the ground floor every night. I was very tired and I was wearing ear plugs and a closed headphone over them, just to stop the noise, and I got asleep. However during the night they increased the volume and at 3.00am all the building was shaking with the boom boom boom and I could not get back to sleep.

The room was small but confy and well furnished. Bathroom acceptable.

Disappointing hotel and services

Room was very small; could have booked close by for a similar rate and got a much larger room. TV remote did not work and maintenance did not / could not fix it. Bed was okay, wanted to request for an additional pillow but TV remote issue put me off requesting any further assistance.

Good Hotel for Budget Traveller

They should more focus on cleanliness of bathroom, anything not functioning properly must be fixed. Room air freshener spray should be used after the cleaning of the room. Parking is too congested

Hotel staff are professional and friendly. This hotel is best choice for people looking for budget hotel for comfortable stay without any luxury. Overall good hotel to stay for budget traveler. Location is nice and close to Metro and public transport.

Boring hotel with good location

TV have poor reception almost i cannot watch , they advertised hotel was with swimming pool but during my stay pool was not available. I spoke with the duty manager and was told he will send the technician to fix the TV but nobody came.

The hotel was so nice at its very affordable price or rate...

What i didnt like is that the tv is not working and the AC as well.Its been very hot in our room one more thing is no heater in the bathtub.

The hotel was so nice at its very affordable price or rate per night and its very close to the metro station and some supermarkets

Decent place and Value for money.

Little Noise of the club could be heard inside in the rooms. Tv cable had problem so the screen was all distorted and never got resolved during 6 days. The water in the cold water taps was very hot due to hot temperature outside and nothing was done to prevent it. The air condition inside the room was very weak, took hours to make room cool. Parking area is very small and almost impossible to find a parking inside the building after 10 pm, then I had to find paid parking on the streets.

Clean bed and corridors, friendly quick response staff

Location Location Location....

Firstly, I requested parking and there was no parking at the hotel. Secondly, Wi-Fi was the worst I have ever experienced.Do not advertise as free Wi-Fi if you cannot provide better service. Charge at least and give the guest proper service. A/c was not working properly.

Location and the Staff are the plus points, even though had few issues still is value for money

i didn't like any thing

the hotel is very dirty and room is not cleaned properly as well toilets door lock is damage even wc flashes water is not sufficient also air condition is not cooling at all full day i stayed in room its hot and i have reported several time but unfortunately no action has been taken till i left the hotel .......... its very poor service and i don't like it even i can recommend any one of my friends, relatives to book the Eureka hotel ........ the breakfast completely not good ... i will never ever book again and the truth

i didn't like any thing

Good location for a budget stopover

They had renovations occurring so some of the facilities such as the pool were not available

Good budget hotel which was easily accessed with bus or the metro. Staff were fantastic.

Staff did not give full information to clients.

Staff did not give full information to clients. While checking-in no body informed us that there are some soft drinks and snack in side our room chargeable. Only while checking-out we came to know that there is additional payment for us.