2. UAE hotel reviews
  5. Reviews of Five Palm Jumeirah Dubai

Reviews of Five Palm Jumeirah Dubai 5 stars

Palm Jumeirah, Palm Jumeirah, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#58 of 441 hotels in Dubai

Read more- opens a dialog box

Showing 1 – 75

• Reviewed: 14 January 2019

Brilliant
    • Superior Sea View

The only downside to this hotel was the construction work being carried out between the hotel and the beach.

This hotel was exceptional. The service was brilliant & staff were well mannered and couldn't do enough for you. Would recommend this hotel to others.

• Reviewed: 14 January 2019

The best hotel in Dubai
    • Superior Room

Recently stayed here and received the most impressive service from a Dubai hotel. Nothing is too much trouble and every aspect of my stay was managed impeccably. I always stay here and forgive the cliche but it’s the place to be. The guy who runs the pool Praveen is a shinning light in an already impressive environment. Mohamed who manages operations is equal in his attention to detail, both making sure you are one of the Five family. 5 star hotel, 5 star service.

• Reviewed: 13 January 2019

Convenient location

It’s a definite party hotel so expect late nights and interesting people

Convenient location Great service Beautiful rooms with comfy beds and great bathrooms Surprisingly a good kids area and pool

• Reviewed: 12 January 2019

Next to its own beach.
    • Superior Sea View

This is not a 5 star hotel. Maybe a 4 at its best. Trying too hard to be a Vegas Wynn Hotel. I stayed at multiple hotel in my 3 week vacation and business trip and this was my least comfortable hotel. Now depends on what you are looking for but if it’s just boozing and soaking up the rays then this is probably your best bet (I would advise just go to Vegas). I live in states so comparing apples to apples on hotels. I would rather stay at Address Marina Hotel in Dubai and in Abu Dhabi the St. Regis Hotel. Those hotels were 5 star hotels.

Next to its own beach.

• Reviewed: 11 January 2019

Fantastic hotel but front of house staff let the hotel down with very bad service .
    • Superior Room

Check in service was awful . We arrived early before check in time . When we asked to check in early we were laughed at and told ‘to get in line behind the 40 others before us’ . Seriously disappointing especially because we had requested an early check in on booking 2 months prior . Construction on beach takes from ambiance of hotel .

Fantastic hotel , with beautiful pool and lovely rooms . Cleaning and pool staff are brilliant and so helpful .

• Reviewed: 11 January 2019

Amazing experience, we were fully satisfied!

Nothing!!!

Amazing experience, we were fully satisfied! Service staff is great (thanks Russell and Rashi!), as well as all the facilities of the hotel. We hope to be back again soon!!!

• Reviewed: 11 January 2019

It had many good restaurants.
    • Superior Room

The hotel is not very child friendly, since it is more suitable for night life and drinking. Over 21 years old Check-in takes a pretty long time!

It had many good restaurants. An amazing day pool. And a very beautiful penthouse club/restaurant.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2019

The all staffs are very friendly and helpful.
    • Superior Double Queen

The hotel location is not convenient.

The all staffs are very friendly and helpful. It's very beautiful hotel in the world. It's very beautiful pool.

• Reviewed: 10 January 2019

Not the best place to relax- more party oriented
    • Superior Room

I wish the reception staff was more cooperative. I was not told in which tower the room was due to which I had to struggle a bit getting to the room. The hotel is far too crowded and noisy (from the clubs, I think) if you're looking for a relaxed getaway.

Great architecturally- good attention to detail Nice, cosy beds and pillows Immaculate

• Reviewed: 8 January 2019

Service was excellent and the premises was clean.
    • Luxe One-Bedroom Suite

The place was too noisy for a family. Family's should not be aloud to visit "party" season.

Service was excellent and the premises was clean.

• Reviewed: 7 January 2019

A lovely 5 star hotel
    • Superior Room

The reception was crowded and took me 20 minutes to be seen by the clerk.

Just eat their wagyu beef burger please. It is insane! A lovely hotel with many things to do. Very elegant and luxurious.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2019

Amazing staff and friendly environment.
    • Superior Twin Room

Kids using the pool and splashing everywhere.. I recommend that you have a separate pool for the kids, Or the beach.

Amazing staff and friendly environment.. many thanks to charyell for helping me throughout my booking and making sure that we had a great stay and made our anniversary just perfect. Also would like to thank vuyo for her great customer service.

• Reviewed: 6 January 2019

Lovely hotel, good location but not great for families 😬
    • Luxe Sea View Twin Room

It’s a loud, brash party hotel. Pool parties for twenty somethings held in the afternoon, making pool an inappropriate area for kids. Club nights held in evening in same area. Nowhere for families to relax. Clientele that arrive for the parties are arrogant, rude and loud. Not a relaxing place to stay.

New hotel, nice rooms with balconies overlooking the marina. Good location

• Reviewed: 5 January 2019

Do NOT go to that hotel if you want to RELAX! (waste of holidays)
    • Luxe Sea View

[1] The -> NOISE <- If you go to Dubai for relaxing -> DO NOT BOOK THAT HOTEL <- I booked a room worth $600/ night, with sea view there wasn't any time during my 6 days stay where I could actually sleep: -There are day parties with DJ and loud music every afternoon (ending up at 6pm), which is good if you like to party with friends, not if you want to sleep and relax. -There are construction sites BOTH sides of the hotel, so even if you go by the beach you will have construction noise while on the sunbeds -There are rooftop parties with DJ every night starting early. If you want to go to bed at 9/10 to rest it will be IMPOSSIBLE. I let the hotel managers know about the issue, they apologized and said I had one of the best rooms of the hotels but they did not do anything about it [2] When you go to the main restaurant (breakfast and lunch by the pool), some waiters do not smile, do not say hi, take the order wrong (AT LEAST 3 TIMES) and freaking NEVER COME to take an order! You basically have to stand up, go find someone... same if you want knives and forks (happened several times). I have to mention that at 3:30 am, concierge calls (and wakes me up) to ask me to open my door. I said it was a mistake (!) and I would come in the morning. At 3:45 am, the HOTEL MANAGER calls saying I was making too much noise and had to open the door. 'Is it a JOKE?" I asked, he realized it was wrong room # and apologized. --> THE HOTEL MANAGER? 5*!? I left the next day. [3]. The pool is simply not a pool for relaxing, there are too many people in such a small spot! The two first days we could not find TWO SUNBEDS near each other!!! In a 5 stars hotel!? We went by the beach to find sunbeds, but even worst! More clients were lying on the ground than on the sunbeds.

The location in itself is not bad as it is at the beginning of the palm, 30mn from the center, but there is literally NOTHING to do around, or else you need a taxi. Some of the staff is good, people are smiling (not all) and try to provide you a great experience. The hotel looks good and new (it was built two years ago). The interior, the spa, the rooms and the lobby are nicely designed.

• Reviewed: 4 January 2019

This property is looking very good on the pictures.
    • Superior Room

First of all the price for this hotel is to high because of 2 things: this hotel is in the middle of constraction! The beach is not finished its under constraction! There is not enough beds. Swimming pool are is totally bad and small! There are not beds for the capacity of this hotel! So it means that you pay lot of money in this hotel and you do not have chanve to have bed in swimming are also on the beach. People are walking around totally confused trying to find some place where to take a rest. When you have luck and you get some beds on the swimming pool, you have to be prepared that the music there is to loud! This hotel is for pepole which like to be 24 hours in total nois!

This property is looking very good on the pictures. The restaurants, bars and gym are very good. Also the staf is very good.

• Reviewed: 3 January 2019

The most luxurious, beautiful, and exciting hotel I have EVER stayed in!!
    • Superior Room

There is not one thing I could complain about!

The five palm was absolutely fantastic. I chose to stay at this hotel as I felt I was due a luxury holiday and to celebrate a friends birthday. It really did live up to its expectations. I am eager to go back as soon as I can! The staff were more than happy to assist whatever needs I had 24/7 special mention to Eric the manager and Gaurav the pool side manager, my stay would not have been the same without them! They made everything run smoothly for me and made me feel incredibly welcome. Thank you both so much ! Xx

• Reviewed: 2 January 2019

A beautiful hotel with exceptional standards in cleanliness and customer service.
    • Superior Room

Shortage of sun-beds by the pool and on the private beach. (We suspect this was due to the high number of New Year guests) As mature travellers we found the music too loud around the pool area.

Exceptionally high standard of cleanliness. Excellent staff attitude. Housekeeping services were excellent as were the front of house and restaurant team (especially in the Italian restaurant).

Extensive buffet breakfast

Not a family friendly hotel. Far too much nudity in public places, not expected of a Dubai hotel. Appropriate as a Couples only resort. Had to wait 1/2 the day to check in. Checked in at sunset. Extremely delayed check in & service. Extremely Limited in room dining menu. Most Staff speak Spanish. Very few understand English.

Extensive buffet breakfast Very spacious rooms Bathroom 👍 Toiletries 👍

• Reviewed: 2 January 2019

Everything, could not fault anything.
    • Luxe Sea View

Everything, could not fault anything. Rohit and his team were impeccable, they would refresh our room every two hours and would assist with anything we needed. The hotel is in a great location and the service is just incredible. The assistant manager Rawda was so lovely and helpful. I would recommend this hotel to everyone as I will be going back whenever I visit Dubai! They treat you like royalty!!

• Reviewed: 1 January 2019

The hotel is beautiful and we have stayed there several...
    • Superior Sea View

This is more of a personal issue, but I am disappointed that the hotel has started marketing itself with love island contestants and TOWIE cast memebers. Being in our late 20s and early 30s that doesn’t really appeal to us and I think we will look at other hotels on the palm next time.

The hotel is beautiful and we have stayed there several times before, the service is great and the Italian restaurant in particular really looked after us. Our waiter was fantastic. The bathrooms and sea view balcony’s are the best parts of the room.

• Reviewed: 1 January 2019

Design, crowd, food at breakfast and by the pool was good
    • Luxe One-Bedroom Suite

AC Didn’t work, many of the receptacles in the room didn’t work. Room need a little more decorating, the rooms are very empty. Calling the front desk was useless, they would put you on hold and never come back, this happened the 2x we called.

Design, crowd, food at breakfast and by the pool was good

• Reviewed: 31 December 2018

There is guy working at front door Abdul .

My mom got sick at their hotel no one took responsibility for anything. We didn't get any help either.

There is guy working at front door Abdul . Very Nice guy how hjelped oss.

• Reviewed: 30 December 2018

Unbelievable hotel with amazing staff who go above and...
    • Luxe Sea View

Payed extra for the sea view but didn’t actually get the full view unfortunately

Unbelievable hotel with amazing staff who go above and beyond for you

• Reviewed: 29 December 2018

My stay was good and the hotel was exactly the true reflection of what i saw on the internet.

Firstly i liked 16 floor area the most. Secondly i also liked the swimming pool area for us to chill as the family. Lastly i liked the beautiful cars, like ferraris and lamboghinis that were parked in the hotel parking, it was a good display fir the hotel guests.

• Reviewed: 28 December 2018

Five palm Jumeirah is definitely on of the best hotels in the world.Congratulations and keep it up.
    • Junior Suite City View

All the staff were very welcoming including housekeeping,catering,front desk staff,concierge,ladies in the spa...etc.They were all well trained and helpful. I do appreciate all of them.They made my stay very pleasant.

• Reviewed: 25 December 2018

The place to pleasure your self
    • Superior Room

It is very nice hotel. Easy check-in and Check-out. Friendly Staff especially the guy on check-in reception (Mamando I guess). Almost every thing was perfect. Sure when I come to Dubai again I chose the same hotel.

• Reviewed: 25 December 2018

Pleasant stay
    • Superior Room

It is good hotel overall but it didn’t exceed my expectation , no wow factor , standard 5 star hotel Checkin takes some time and the front desk staff didn’t smile and wasn’t that welcome (that’s how i feel) Should introduce some facilities also talk about restaurants and breakfast options

The pillow and beds are great. I want to know the brand of it The size of the room, with the balcony The music in pool area. Many staff helping out outside of the hotel Tasty welcome drink

• Reviewed: 23 December 2018

The facilities were exceptional throughout the suite and...
    • Luxe Sea View

The facilities were exceptional throughout the suite and property (Junior Sea View Suite and Sea View Luxe Room). The views were exceptional from the room and throughout the property. Pool facilities and the penthouse bar/restaurant were great. Drinks, food and shisha were excellent at all of the onsite restaurants and bar areas. All of the staff members were incredibly helpful during my stay and the service level was outstanding (4 nights under 3 separate bookings). Particular staff members I would like to mention are Stephen (concierge/room attendant) and Pranay (reception) who were absolutely excellent in every aspect.

• Reviewed: 23 December 2018

Awesome place for family
    • Superior Sea View

I didn't like their towels. They not completely bright

I love their food, very kind people always ready to advice. Got good advice on excursions . Very friendly staff. Steve was really helpful. Spacious rooms. Very many facilities to cater for all . I'd visit again 😊 Thank you very much for considering my early check in.

• Reviewed: 21 December 2018

Awesome
    • Superior Twin Room

at the time there were loads of construction around the hotel. on the way to the private beach you needed to walk through a construction and this wasn't pleasant.

The staff members were extremely helpful, friendly and willing to assist in any way to make our stay memorable. They facilities were great

• Reviewed: 21 December 2018

Stylish rooms, Instagram swimming pool.
    • Luxe Sea View

It is a new hotel, there was a lot of construction nearby. The music was very loud every day, so this hotel is for younger crowd (although I didn't see a lot of young people). Hotel management really needs to tune many little issues everywhere to make this hotel a perfect one.

Stylish rooms, Instagram swimming pool. Manager Natalia was very nice and efficient when solving our issues.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2018

They upgraded us to a double bedroom suite as soon as they...

Location is not very convenient unless you travel by car or taxi. There is a shuttle bus service to Dubai Mall and Emirates Mall, but operates at very very low frequency.

They upgraded us to a double bedroom suite as soon as they knew they could not accede to our request for connecting rooms. Very luxurious and comfortable.

• Reviewed: 20 December 2018

The staff
    • Superior Room

Extremely loud music around the pool from 11am til 5pm ....it wasn’t expected and distracted from the building works noise next door quite well though.

The staff

• Reviewed: 19 December 2018

Take me back
    • Junior Suite with Sea View

Construction work going on around means that it’s not 100% peaceful, shower smelled slightly from mould.

The facilities are amazing, it all looks unbelievable and the room was so comfortable. Breakfast on our balcony each morning was beautiful.

• Reviewed: 19 December 2018

Room and swimming pool.
    • Superior Sea View

Without informing me they took 1000 dirham from my credit card. You should have informed prior to it.I reached hotel at 1 pm but had to wait for 2 hours to get the room. Also the behaviour of one staff in the 16th floor restaurant cum night club was pretty unsatisfactory. Her name was Ellen and due to this I never visited that place after that night .

Room and swimming pool. Breakfast buffet was also nice.

• Reviewed: 18 December 2018

Its always a pleasure to return there, amazing location...
    • Superior Room

This time the room was very bad. No amneties given, very noisy at night and at the buffet we had a very bad experience with a staff named Angel at boulevard restaurant she was extremely rude

Its always a pleasure to return there, amazing location vibes atmosphere etc.

Amazing
    • Superior Double Queen

I loved everything in the hotel .. I stayed in a lot of hotels in Dubai ..five palm was the best in everything and worth every penny u spend .. defentiely coming back and I also recommend it to my friends .. ITS AMAZING LOVED IT :)

• Reviewed: 18 December 2018

Best stay so far in Dubai !
    • Superior Twin Room

Everything is far beyond excellence! From staff to room , location , food ,service, restaurant!!, just about everything!! Highly recommended! Anastasia was lovely and helpful ! Even the lady at reception was really helpful,,, and made us check in early with upgraded room: ) penthouse has lovely marina view and swimming pool facing sea is amazing. Definitely recommend anyone visiting Dubai,,

Top hotel
    • Superior Sea View

Dont book a city view room .. it is so noisy.

Staff ..facilities .. activities The house keepings are so profesional.. i liked their sense arranging the towles as they know there is a baby may like it.. and she liked it a lot.

Good Stay Could have been Better
    • Superior Twin Room

deluxe and superior deluxe doesn't have a sofa or couch to sit which is inconvenient and the tv system is poor with limited channels and the connectivity of internet, youtube is there but doesn't work efficiently.

each room has a balcony and the rooms are quite with privacy. very posh surrounding. number of restaurant & bars options in the hotel. they also have atm machine which is quite convenient. nice pools

• Reviewed: 17 December 2018

The music / atmosphere by the pool is great.
    • Superior Sea View

The property is located in the middle of a building site which makes arrival not the most awe-inspiring. The beachfront of the hotel is also undergoing works atm. I arrived midday on Sunday and the hotel entrance / reception was organised chaos with people arriving and going.

The music / atmosphere by the pool is great. Ideal for groups of mates or if you’re into that kind of thing! The architecture is amazing and the rooms are very modern.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2018

A vibrant modern design hotel set at the entrance of the Palm Jumeirah
    • Superior Sea View

Should be an "Adult only" hotel, felt sorry to see childs close to 100mw bass around the pool. Twice forgot to clean my room had to call and ask for it.

A charming modern design hotel with plenty of amenities. Amazing pool and beach with very good dj set. Breakfast very rich. Perfect for young couples and group of friends.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2018

Living a dream
    • Luxe Sea View

Some regular stuff not on the menu of the room service as black tea and the Turkish coffee served badly by covering the cup with plastic it should be served while the customer can poor it into their cups

All great

Great hotel!
    • Superior Room

Very friendly staff all around hotel. Room very well equipped, the most comfortable bed and housekeeping service at the best level thanks to Nikiza and her team. I want also mention front desk service that was quick, professional and efficient always!

• Reviewed: 14 December 2018

Awesome music at the swimming pool and penthouse.
    • Superior Room

Awesome music at the swimming pool and penthouse. Thanks to the DJs for memorable stay. Very modern and fashionable hotel with fantastic views and great service. Keep it UP.

Amazing place.
    • Junior Suite with Sea View

Amazing place. We will definitely come back! Very vibey with multiple different experiences within the property during day & night time partying; we stayed for 4 nights and didn’t even get to exploring all of it.

Very good 5 star experience
    • Superior Sea View

There was alot of construction overlooking the property. If there was anything at all to complain about that is..

The service personnel were top notch. All timely, warm and friendly. The place is also pretty near the Marina mall. About 25 AED by taxi.

• Superior Room

Noise it’s for younger low class people many hookers employees bad service not trust u They want tp for bad service give me bad view for room take money before I arrive not trust at all

• Reviewed: 14 December 2018

The pool area was amazing.
    • Superior Room

Left and right of the hotel is building work. Even crossing the path to the beach had construction going on.

The pool area was amazing. Music playing most of the day and a really cool place to be.

Good “new” hotel
    • Superior Room

Overall good hotel. Great facilities and really luxurious. The location is not really good as there is construction work in the area. Hotel is relatively new so except some staff to be slow or do things incorrectly.

• Reviewed: 13 December 2018

Superb would deffinitely stay again. Highly recomended for a Luxury Lifestyle experience.
    • Superior Room

A lot of good looking women in the hotel, at times I didn't know where to look, not a bad thing though.

The hotel is amazing every facility you can think of is there. Service is brilliant, anything you need is just a phone call away. I got engaged while out in the desert but before leaving spoke to Hotel Lifestyle Team about arranging a little surprise for the fiancé upon our return to the hotel. Well, they exceeded my expectations, in our suite there were rose petals everywhere with love heart shapes, towels shaped like swans and a lovely bottle of wine. Overall the hotel is amazing and I could have not asked for more. P.S. Get the breakfast package as the food is superb.

• Reviewed: 12 December 2018

Great hotel, poor check-in experience.
    • Luxe Sea View

Unfortunately, significant drop in rating review is due to check-in experience. We arrived at 11am with check-in time at 3pm. We asked about possibility of earlier check-in to which we were assured is possible and we should have room available within the next 2 hours. Based on that information we did some shopping and explored the area. Came back at 2pm and were told that the room is still not ready. In fact it wasn't ready until 4:30pm. Very poor approach when you feel like you spent half a day of your holidays in a lobby. If we were told earlier it wouldn't be available sooner than 4pm we would arrange our day differently instead of sitting and waiting. We also requested for an iron to the room and that request was simply ignored until another follow up the next day. Seems like a very busy hotel but that is not an excuse to ignore your customers' simple requests. Room was clean and I cannot complain here but bathtub wasn't, which clearly was meant to be a highlight of the spacious bathroom.

Spacious room with a beautiful view on Dubai Media City and Dubai Marina. Very big and comfortable bed is a plus. Staff in entire hotel is very nice to their guests. Nice pool with a view.

Great staff great vibe
    • Superior Room

The staff is very professional and welcoming. I had a very positive opinion about two staff members, Stephen and one of the (girl) receptionists whose name I forgot (I’m sorry). The hotel is very vibrant, there different activities that would please anyone going to Dubai on holiday.

I loved its view!
    • Superior Sea View

The location being under a bridge. So we have to drive all around for a good 5 minutes before we leave palm area to go on the bridge.

I loved its view! Wonderful sea view

• Reviewed: 11 December 2018

Excelent
    • Junior Suite City View

Soft drinks a bit to expensive

Its pointless to make a long discription, i can only say i was impressed, it is so far one of the best hotels i ve been too, and i travel a lot

• Reviewed: 10 December 2018

Location is close enough downtown but still peaceful place.
    • Junior Suite with Sea View

Music at the pool was time to time too loud.

Location is close enough downtown but still peaceful place. Room view is super nice and easy to see sunset and city lights. Room was very clean and nice because room was cleaned twice a day. Beach bar crew was excellent and professional. Special greetings for Mr Sunjay👊 He take care all the clients very well.

• Reviewed: 10 December 2018

Best place to stay in UAE
    • Superior Sea View

Building processes on beach area

This is my third time in Five and for sure it will be forth, fifth and more. Excellent staff, location, pool, entertainment, atmosphere! For 2-3 day stay you don't need to go out of the hotel, here you can found everything you want in the best quality. Also this time I receive free update from Sea view room to unbelievable suite on 13th floor. Thank you guys! Will see you again soon!

• Reviewed: 9 December 2018

Amazing hotel for young, international guests with high...
    • Superior Twin Room

Amazing hotel for young, international guests with high expectations. Great facilities, the best part was the friendly staff, especially Anastasiia from the front desk and Uma from the SPA-Pool.

• Reviewed: 9 December 2018

The architecture.
    • Superior Twin Room

The bedsheets were not clean despite it being changed twice. Staff was not very welcoming. Food was average. Was not a great experience in general.

The architecture.

• Reviewed: 8 December 2018

I am very angry
    • Superior Double Queen

The hotel is nice but the service is bad and they prefer the service of foreigners more than Emirates people and l booked my room two weeks ago but when I come I don’t found my book room and the hotel did not meet my needs and did not expect the service very poor

I did not like anything

• Reviewed: 7 December 2018

Fabulous Hotel
    • Superior Twin Room

There was nothing I could fault.

Fabulous hotel, from the second we arrived our bags were whisked off by the concierge. We arrived early after an overnight flight, staff accommodated us with a room within 15minutes even though check I'm wasn't for another 5 hours as my friend had been unwell on flight. Staff could not have been more helpful. Food was delightful. Amazing hotel, we will definitely come back.

disappointed
    • Luxe Sea View

Did not like the atmosphere at this hotel at all. The hotel is on a noisy main road and is facing construction work on the beach promenade and out beyond. The check in was slow and painful, our bags were misplaced, no direction as to where things were within the hotel, the service by the pool staff was lax and frustrating. The music at the pool in the afternoon was not relaxing and unless you are an instagrammer wanting to take selfies it is not appealing place to relax. Our room was near the extractors which were noisy and meant we couldn't leave the sliding door to the balcony open. There was no space to put our bags on the luggage rack which meant it the room was very messy

breakfast was good.

• Reviewed: 6 December 2018

Nice hotel with a great view and the room was super clean
    • Luxe Sea View Twin Room

Nice hotel with a great view and the room was super clean Special mention for Mouad at the pool he take care of us and he speak different languages Thanks to him

Nice people very cool place and much more
    • Superior Sea View

Hot water went out for 8 hours and I was left very frustrated since they didn't even follow up with the issue

Nice people very cool place and much more

• Reviewed: 5 December 2018

I’m expected something more for the money I paid. It was good that I stayed for short time.
    • Luxe Sea View Twin Room

I didn’t like very, very loud music for whole day and till late... some part of area are still in construction and it also make noice. One day there was no warm water... and for this price it shouldn’t happend.

I like that the hotel is near the beach and has nice view.

• Reviewed: 5 December 2018

Amazing hotel, great atmosphere.
    • Superior Room

Amazing hotel, great atmosphere. The staff is what makes our visit special! Great customer service which makes us come back every weekend! A special thanks to The best staff Momo, praveen and gaurav and their wonderful team! And the best front desk manager Natalia and mahmoud (supervisor). Thank you all for the care you show towards your customers!

• Reviewed: 4 December 2018

Love the facilities and food, room was fantastic and could...
    • Superior Double Queen

The good and service is relatively good however, I had some money stolen when I went to the buffet. Left my handbag thinking it would be safe, unfortunately cash was taken out from it and hotel staff said they couldn’t see anything on the CCTV. Anyways, it was quite disappointing but tried not to let it ruin my trip. Oh also, one of the nights there was no hot water. They provided a comped my room service bill which was nice.

Love the facilities and food, room was fantastic and could literally stay there all day just chilling. Perfect to get some R&R in.

• Reviewed: 4 December 2018

Amazing vibes at the hotel, loved the party setting.
    • Superior Sea View

Too many room types to choose from, and service is a bit slow as it was peak season.

Amazing vibes at the hotel, loved the party setting. You need to get the pool view rooms to really make the most of the experience .

• Reviewed: 3 December 2018

2 stars joke
    • Superior Room

this hotel is joke.no grounds no lobby no shops only rooms.low quality materials. one night without hot water.beach is awful.this joke is maybe 2 or 3 stars.only one good thing -staff.

• Reviewed: 3 December 2018

Amazing!!!
    • Superior Room

The staff! Big shout out to ani and moheen the room staff. Absolutely fabulous receptionist Noufal, the door guys uttam and Abdul! All you people made our stay a memorable one! THANKS 👌🏻

• Reviewed: 2 December 2018

The location is very good on the beach
    • Luxe Sea View

Considering that the hotel is far from the shopping malls and the Dubai tram stations, there was only two scheduled shuttle buses for the malls which are insufficient

The location is very good on the beach

• Reviewed: 1 December 2018

Excellent & Magnificent.
    • Superior Sea View

Honestly speaking, I would be lying if I said there something I didn't like, because the facility ticked all the boxes for me. Maybe, the pricing could be relooked at, as we found them to be a bit steep compared to other countries. Maybe, just maybe.

The Hotel ambience was great and location super great for holidaying. Food was great throughout, from breakfast to supper. Facilities are great, clean and well looked after. Staff very welcoming and helpful. Five Palms is now my hotel of choice when in Dubai, and will recommend it to friends, family & colleagues. Oh, most importantly, their beds are super comfortable and big. Big Ups to the owners, management and staff for making this a SUPER FINE hotel/facility.

• Reviewed: 1 December 2018

Amazing hotel, great atmosphere.

• Reviewed: 30 November 2018

Enjoyed myself at the premises. Definitely must visit again hotel.
    • Luxe Sea View

Given room that I didn’t book/downgraded room which was later changed because we had to complain. Left me wondering how many people get to experience such.

The views, simplicity and beauty of the hotel👌🏾.

• Reviewed: 30 November 2018

not a good experience
    • Superior Room

the service was terrible very unfriendly and snobbish attitudes noise through the night from construction work nearby room not ready at check in no explanation of services available or how to access the top floor dining/bar areas/pool for the price one pays, I expected better quality of the details in the rooms, better service

the poolside was beautiful the view from the top is amazing the rooms are large and comfortable the bathroom is nice with a beautiful bathtub

Showing 1 – 75

We Price Match
We Price Match
Low rates • No booking fees • Find cheaper? We'll refund the difference!
Browse Five Palm Jumeirah Dubai traveller photo gallery