Reviews of Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments 4 stars

Port Saeed, next to Deira city center, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#52 of 514 Holiday rentals in Dubai

• Reviewed: 17 October 2018

Great location and value for money..Suitable for family vacation
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - King Bed

The view from my 10th floor apartment would have been great but Access to the balcony was restricted.

The location is great..1 minute walk to the metro station and the city centre mall. Grocery shops also close by. Fully equipped kitchen that made me want to cook.

• Reviewed: 10 October 2018

A home away from home...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with City view

I loved everything about this hotel except that I wasn't informed while booking of the refundable deposit of AED 500 on check-in.

The customer service was excellent, the apartment was very clean, good proximity to malls and Metro.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

But remembering all that happened in our stay in floral park hotel is total Disgust.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

Tha hotel is not recommended for stay as the staff and manager is racist!

Nothing at all as the reception and hospitality of the manager during that night and staff was not really terrible.

• Reviewed: 7 October 2018

Would’ve loved to have stayed longer
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

Just a little way out of the main areas such as Palm and beach etc. Everywhere accessible by taxi/metro

So close to Diera Mall. Family enjoyed the swimming pool, gym and the massage in spa was excellent

• Reviewed: 29 September 2018

In general the rooms are very clean and both toilets are...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with City view

The rug/carpet at the sitting very dirty

In general the rooms are very clean and both toilets are well maintained but hotel management need to replace the sitting rooms carpet

• Reviewed: 27 September 2018

Please advice in the Bathroom most keep some hand Shower and...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with City view

Please advice in the Bathroom most keep some hand Shower and Tools to setting, that very important for old age people connote able to wash feet without hand shower area

Front office staff were so strict and doesnt show empathy to...

The whole experience!

Front office staff were so strict and doesnt show empathy to their guest. They are calling every 5mins the whole night to collect money. Moreover, it is a standard in every hotel that the check out time is at 12nn. Room attendant is knocking at our door at 11:03am to have the final room check. This is just unbelievable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Actually there is nothing exceptional or special.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - King Bed

I was asked upon check in if I am expecting any visitor and said ‘yes, 2 cousins who are staying in dubai and just nearby the hotel (that is why i chose this property) who I have not seen for sometime’. They told me visitors are not allowed inside the apartment, BUt they can allow it with “additional charge” since I booked the one bedroom apartment for just me and my daughter. They will just visit not stay.

Actually there is nothing exceptional or special. Fair.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

You can never go wrong with Flora Park.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

This is my fourth stay at Flora Park in the past 7 years and Everything was still perfect, from the location, to size and amenities in the apartment, to the staff. At check in our reservation was cancelled but Mark was so kind to get us an even better rate. Breakfast was superb, more than enough variety to satisfy our large family of 7 consisting of 4 kids each with their own different taste. Couple of days after we arrived we Left the kids with the nanny & the 4 kids & some how My 5 year old son wondered out of the apartment and found himself at the lobby, security saw him headed for entrance & stopped him, reviewed their security footage & brought him back to the apartment before anyone even noticed. So thankful for their very attentive staff. Also when we had to check out for 2 days to go to Abu dhabi they happily kept most of our luggage in their box room till we returned ( thank you for the suggestion Abubakar - very friendly and ever so helpful ) I Could go on but in conclusion if your looking for a perfectly located very comfortable huge apartment where you’ll be made to feel at home and gives you real value for money then look no further than Flora Park Apartments.

Great hotel, great value
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - King Bed

There was no TV guide, and none was provided even after a request. The English TV channel was not clear. It is inconvenient that the hotel does not have a drive through at the front so cars have to park a little distance away. This is particularly unpleasant when you have luggage.

The bed was extra comfy. I was recognized as a frequent guest and my room upgraded. This was really welcome.

Our 2018 vacation
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - King Bed

I thought the bed was too soft. The central part of it was practically caving in when I slept in the middle of the bed. My son was unable to enjoy his cartoons as they were all non-English speaking cartoons.

The warm reception when we arrived and the fact that we were told we could get a discount when next we book directly as this last stay was our 2nd time. Looking forward to getting that discount.

really i enjoyed my stay, the staff is very helpful...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

really i enjoyed my stay, the staff is very helpful especially Mr Khaled in the reception , he is very-polite and helpful, i will recommend this great place for all my friends

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

When i came they did not have the rooms i booked.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - King Bed

When i came they did not have the rooms i booked. The give bigger apartment which is having second room but they locked that room and its already on my apartment l. That was not good treat and i have mentioned my g member ship with booking.com they just ignored. On top of that i have asked the staff to meat they duty manager but they refuse.

Coolllllllllll
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with City view

Breakfast was a bit too local. I wish they could serve more intercontinental dishes.

Cool place to stay. Good location. Staffs were wonderful. Always willing to help at all time.

Comfortable and the staff at the concierge and food area...
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

The person at checkin delayed in organizing the shuttle service and we had to wait over 2 hours at the airport despite confirmation of shuttle and phoning them after arrival. Then he tried to overcharge me for an extra person even though our booking confirmed that the charge was for the 7 people. After some protest he ended up not charging us extra. Apart from that the other staff were very friendly and spectacular

Comfortable and the staff at the concierge and food area very friendly and welcoming

Location hygiene and beds were excellent.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Television set needed an update. Streaming not posdible. Shower can use some improvement.

Location hygiene and beds were excellent. No back problems.

Rooms are very clean spacious
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with City view

Breakfast sitting area is not so big you will have to wait some time to get seat

Rooms are very clean spacious Location is super Ataff is very cooperative

Brilly

The service provided was exceptional, chamber maids at the hotel we’re brilliant especially Jharna and Saida. They were there to help us with anything and very understanding as we traveled with young children. Great team

Everything except the TVs
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with City View

Lcd TVs in the rooms don’t hv hdmi or usb connectivity, I suggest for an apartment that good they really need to upgrade all the TVs in the apartments

Everything except the TVs

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

The staff were extremely friendly.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with City View

The staff were extremely friendly. Great hospitality! They really made us feel like at home. We had booked flora as we were travelling from Kuwait to Kerala and because of the flood we couldn't travel further from Dubai. The staff empathized with us and took good care of us. Thank You Flora!

It was great!
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

I noticed that the hotel changed their policy to profite free bottled water, we were getting one large bottle for a family of seven people.

I feel safe when I stay at Flora Park Apartments with my family. The location is perfect for shopping. There are some good restaurants near the hotel. The staff is kind and helpful.

Good and spacious rooms, beds, kitchen and general...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with City view

Concealment of information about the property. You had in your profile picture a building surrouded by beautiful flowers, on getting there, I thought that I was in a wrong place, auguig with my taxi driver, It may be a marketing strategy, but 1st impression matters a lot. Pls put the exact pictures. It will giv more conference to your esteemed guests.

Good and spacious rooms, beds, kitchen and general cleanliness

• Two-Bedroom Apartment with City View

Pots being used for cooking fish which become difficult to refresh even after washing.

Location Service and staff friendliness Cleanliness Confort Facilities (gym, swimming pool) Location

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

"
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with City view

"Nice Hotel, big apartment, very clean, fast staff Vineesh and Anil housekeeping services , everything is present in the apartment. quiet apt. many shops near, metro city center deira -5 minut by feet. All good. Recommend this Hotel!!"

• Reviewed: 11 August 2018

I would like to repeat coming to thos facility and they told me the change in tv program is already
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

The tv programm is very old and need to be reviwed carefully it is not dutzble for arab teen xgets and chidren no proper film and arabic channals

it is very comfortable and near to facilities such as mrtro snd city center

Only one thing if there is Halal food / Non halal...

Bacon & chicken kept

Only one thing if there is Halal food / Non halal mentioned in Breakfast time. Bacon & chicken are kept & using the same spoon by guest that’s it. One more thing if there is english Quran Majid it would help us to read. Thanks

Enjoying staying at Flora
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with City View

Location has proximity to many attractions... staff are helpful and friendly ... the hotel staff suprised my wife with abirthday cake and card. The appartments are large with good space and very clean.

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

موقع رائع
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Life guard ( Indian) in swimming pool should1 deals with residence in a good way ( he was not bad but should know he is not in an army ) , in other hand he was good to control children's in swimming pool Cleaning in breakfast restaurant was not very good ( some times we sit in not clean table and one time servant clean it but remove deposits from table to floor

Hotel location is excellent

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Their swimming pool was great,
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

Prices has not changed over the last few years. Shouldn’t come down a bit. Hotel is little old now compared to the surrounding.

Their swimming pool was great, Breakfast is delicious.

A bad experience
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

we booked non smoking room, but at check in the room was full of smoking smell, they didn't want to change the room until i asked them to cancel my booking, and i was leaving then they moved us to 3 bedroom apartments but they locked one room because my booking was for 2 bedrooms only. i really didn't like it from them becuase as a regular guest who used to stay in flora park every year. the ac controller was in the locked room so if you need to adjust the ac then you need to call the security to open the room and then they will lock it again. The furniture is becoming very old and also the tv sets.

location is great with many shops and malls closed to you. room service is good also. they gave us a wheel chair for my wife and they allowed us to keep it with us till we left.

The staff are rude.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with City View

The staff are rude. From the reception, a lot of guest are already complaining and I observe that itcwas a habbit and a policy of the hotel to always put extra charge for every guest. They do not have cinsideration. We had a 2 bedroom aparrment and our stay was extremely expensive in this hotel aparr from being very annoyed n uncomfortable. NOT RECOMMENDED AT ALL

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Amazing Stay

Nothing I can think of

Hospitality and friendliness of Staff. Spacious 3 bedroom and 2 bedroom apartments to fit large group in the centre of town....being near Deira City Centre, Market, Airport, Metro and specially adjacent to Masjid.

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

Family Stay
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - King Bed

Some of the staff were not that friendly towards us.Welcome drinks took a very long time to come to us especially because it was summer. Difficult to find the reception area when we arrived.Not clearly marked where to park our car.Didnt know about the side entrances.This should be more clearly labelled for guests with cars.

Location and our rooms were opposite eachother.

Ok. Staff warm and helpful
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - King Bed

Notify of all costs including city tax and extras before the booking so guest can decide if they want to go ahead. No secret charges decided when guests arrives. Many have a budget!!

Asking for passport of all guests friends coming to visit them at the hotel is ridiculous! Asking for a 100d deposit at checkin without been prior told when booking was done is ridiculous too.

We love that the Staff remember us from our last Vacations,...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

We love that the Staff remember us from our last Vacations, Everyone we meet was so friendly . Thank You everyone for making our vacation more special

My 7 days stay at Flora Park.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with City View

The hidden double charges. For instance we were billed twice daily for service charge. One for apartment and the second for restaurant. Guests should be informed of presence of these multiple charges on registration.

The staff were very friendly and caring. Kudos to the restaurant staff for taking good care of the kids.

Normal
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with City View

hotel policy to keep only 1 drinking water and we are 5 people with family apartment. When asking them about the water simply reply it’s chargeable.

room service staff And Car parking

A cozy place with a sarcastic receptionist
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with City view

The Female Receptionist Azooh almost ruin our stay, because of how we are treated and she treated our guest. We accepted the hotel rules, that is why we immediately book to other hotel apartment to be with our few guest (4 plus me and my husband and my daughter) from other emirates for an early dinner, but to be treated like a criminals and being surveillance is more than enough and to let my guest step out of the room within 10 mins. (We checked in at around 3:30pm and we came to the room around 3:45 and she asked to let them step out before 4PM) All I asked was a little more time, I am just waiting for a confirmation from my booking but with a firm rejection and Step out of the room immediately is far more than what a customer service should be. There is always an appropriate way and words to say, anyway, I am already complying and we are going somewhere, just a few minutes is requested, because my guest are also my family. We came back at 10pm to consume the stay, and the checking out is also the same experience with the same person.

The room is clean and cozy, good location.

Both properties of Flora are just great.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with City view

Both properties of Flora are just great. clean, spacious and great location. staffs are extremely helpful and very easy to communicate with. definitely recommend this property

Politeness of staff and comfort of the beds.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - King Bed

As I said the last time I stayed in Flora Park Hotel, the policy where guest are asked to wait until 2pm to check should be looked at by the management of the hotel. Most times, guest check out much earlier than the normal check out time.

Politeness of staff and comfort of the beds.

I traveled while ill, and the staff was amazing to me, they...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - King Bed

I had no issues at all to be honest. it was great.

I traveled while ill, and the staff was amazing to me, they checked on me several times. I wanted a bathtub so they gave me an upgraded room at no additional charge. The Apartment/room was fully stocked and has everything you need. The staff was truly kind and excellent and I can't thank them enough. I will stay here again.

Good value for money , staff members were extremely...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

There is no direct USB charger ports in the room

Good value for money , staff members were extremely supportive and the breakfast was great ( pancake, French toast, eggs , etc. )

Location was superb.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

The food 😞, not the greatest. Rates for their taxi service rather high.

Location was superb. Staff very helpful. Rooms clean. Also Managed to easily extend my checkout time by four hours which was great.

Great apartment but expensive
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with City view

Check out time is too early considering I only checked in at 7pm. Plus overall the cost of staying was quite expensive.

The apartment was beautiful and clean. Very spacious. Bathroom very good.

The hotel is nice but the staff needs to be customer care oriented
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The receptionist, at the check in she ask me to keep deposit, by 12:40 they called me to rush for checking out, and at the check out they ask me to wait for someone to check the room if any thing missing, after waiting around 10 minutes they claim missing small face towel. Then I told them come and check my luggage, I also went my self to check the room. I finally asked them to charge me the price of the missing face towel، they did not but I was not happy of their services and theie claim.

The breakfast and the staff in the restaurant

Gym was average.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with City View

Bath towel a bit small. The lifts were slow. The coffee cups were too small. Kitchen cooking utensils old. Need to be replaced. The plates and glasses were okay.

Gym was average.

Wonderful hotel apartment served by true professional staff.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with City View

1. The kitchen lighting is very poor. 2. The shower drainage is either small or blocked some where down the line.

Amazing staff. Extremely professional and very helpful. They have shown true professionalism and hospitality as needed for this industry. You truly feeled looked after and taken care throughout your stay. Great location. Mosque is nearby and so as plenty of restaurants, supermarket and grocery. The metro is across the street.

We really enjoyed our stay during 7 days in this hotel and...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with City view

We really enjoyed our stay during 7 days in this hotel and loved every thing Excellent location, close to metro station and big shopping mall with food court Comfortable apartment fully equiped with all facilities, spacious bedroom, clean environment Cheerful, friendly and helpful staff, large variety of break fast with personal care for each client Professionalism of the whole staff is greatly appreciated ! Thanks and Bravo ! Very good place for family stay Sure we will come back ...

Staffs hospitality, they are the best and will always be the...

Nothing at the moment

Staffs hospitality, they are the best and will always be the best, never a dull moment when they are around to clean the rooms! Like them all, really appreciate Flora park deluxe hotel and apartments, thanks

Great location and value for your money
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - King Bed

Bed was rather soft, think some of them might to be replaced soon.

Always stay at this particular hotel apartment or the Flora Creek which is part of the same group. The rooms are clean, well furnished and staff are quite friendly. That said location is also very convenient.

very good stay rooms were very clean and neat and the staff's were very helpful and polite
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - King Bed

there was a small humming sound coming from the civil defense office which was lit annoying some times.

The staff in this hotel are very polite and helpful, great location very close to Deira city center and metro station. big thanks to the houskeeping staff's specially Nilo and Harendra for the beautiful decoration for on bed and the surprise cake for my birth day.

A well situated hotel, close to the mall and train station.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The TV was old and had only one English channel.

A well situated hotel, close to the mall and train station. The staff were very helpful. i always looked forward to the breakfast buffet. Hotel was clean & neat with good amenities

Perfect location. Near the city centre so you can stock up your room. And also perfect for family
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - King Bed

The staff were great at handling customers. At check in our bags went straight to the room and was offered a drink upon arrival. Also our room was upgraded at no cost to a bigger Room. Perfect experience for a a family to stay especially the size of the room. Very good location as to the city centre is across the road and many shops around.

Room, room service, location all top class.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

Too much emphasis on payment - even after paying in advance for all the 9 days, we were asked to pay up for small room service charges, while in other places we do all the final settlement at checkout. Pretty irritating!

Room, room service, location all top class.

Its really great.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - King Bed

Its really great. Very near the metro stop and Deira City Centre. Staff was really friendly and cooperative. They even have Rayna tours travel desk in their lobby area. Very cool place. Really spacious rooms with big lounge, dining area, kitchen with another dining area. Two balconies. 1.5 bathrooms and really spacious bedroom.

Its really great.

It was just ok
    • One-Bedroom Apartment with City view

Staff Beahivor without checking their system as one is staying with faimly which is registered they called late hours an did argue as if some thing suspicious going on...Security staff is non professional an need to be trained properly.

Excellent, comfortable apartment
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with City View

Nothing, you will not be disappointed.

Excellent location, close to metro station, Deira City Centre mall, friendly staff, it is like another home away from home. Plenty of car park for visitors. I highly recommend this apartment.

Appartment manager was nice and able to resolve the...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment with City View

Extra money was paid for “with city view” as marketed in booking app while hotel staff is advising that all apartments are “with city view”. We forgot a cloth inside the appartment that we are sure of, and we ask for it the next day of check out... but was not found as advised by hotel staff.

Appartment manager was nice and able to resolve the reservation issue highlighted belwo.

You feel home and welcomed
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

Some items available upon request such as dental kit, comb,...

Quiet, v clean, apartment equipped with all requirement, nearby metro/bus station ,mall and supermarket friendly helpful smily staff - I would to thank all esp Housekeeping Mr Manikanta & San Jeev,Ugandan security lady and Egyptian receptionist

The location was perfect, the staff were very polite and...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

It would have been better if the breakfast is complimentary with all types of booking.

The location was perfect, the staff were very polite and quickly responded to our requests. Keep up the good work

We enjoyed our stay but unable to watch the television due to poor programmes provided.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

In March this year, I introduced the hotel to friends and we in fact stayed in the hotel from the 27thFeb to the 2nd of March. I filled a survey and complained about the lack of a Nigerian flag in the hotel despite the high partronge of Nigerians. I also complained about the television programmers. On my return on the 4th of April to the 10th of April 2018 with my family, nothing had been done and I complained once to the manager and Mr Azeez who is now at the Creek hotel both of whom have always provided me,myfamily and friends excellent services since we made the hotel our home in Dubai for over a period of 5years as the record will show. It expected that the complaint will be addressed immediately.

The bed was very comfortable. The kitchen in the apartment that is 406 was very small taking in to consideration that it is a two bedroom apartment. The staff as usual were friendly and always helpful. We have made the hotel our home in Dubai.

Flora Park.....comfort at its peak!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - King Bed

On checking in, my booking was upgraded to a three-bedroom. The rooms are spacious. Worthy of note, was the professionalism of the staff- they were all so committed to ensuring our overall comfort. A special thank you to Biswajit (FnB service), Chef Kartik, Arun, Housekeeping team: Jharana&Santhosh with Supervisor Muzammil and the man who checked me in; they were all so helpful to me.

The hotel services are okay but be mindful of everything you are signing. You will be reminded.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

At checkout we were made to pay 4,275 dhs. The hotel apartment claimed there was a dent in the seating room tv which we hardly watched and that it happened during our stay and was never pointed out by the cleaning staff at checkout. The dent was said to have been there at check in by my family but the hotel made us pay for a brand new replacement TV. We had an overall good experience but this left a very bitter taste in our mouth. I will advise other would be guests to check and facility in the apartment and report every and any anomaly or else you will be madd to pay at check out. EYES OPEN!

We did not eat at the restaurant

The staff were cheerful, helpful and friendly.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The showers are small and therefore provide little room for movement. Also, the smell from the rug carpets in the rooms and the accommodation loby seemed to be a bit uncomfortable especially with the windows shut which is most often the case. A replacement of the rug carpets with floor tiles will be excellent.

The staff were cheerful, helpful and friendly. Also, the location of the hotel is very good, being close to a metro station, City center and malls.

Flora Park Apartments- Home from Home
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The only issue we had was one of the windows had been left open before our arrival without our knowledge so we did get bitten by mosquitos.

Staff were exceptionally polite and courteous at all times. The apartment had ample space and was a great environment for my family to be together in one place.

Great hotel
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - King Bed

Swimming pool was on the east so there was no sun after 11:30 in the morning.

Great location,near metro station,and Deira mall. Velmurugan,Krishna and Rhaul kept our appartment very clean,and were allways smiled and willing to help. Appartment big and comfty,with a great bad.

Convenient and away from the hussle of the city center. Great for a longer stay.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - King Bed

Wish that the living room has more light.

The rooms are spacious and clean. Great location as it is just a few steps from the metro station. The staff are very friendly.

Our stay was excellent with the staff going above and beyond to ensure our stay was comfortable.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

I can’t think of anything I didn’t like.

The beds were comfortable with the bedrooms having just the right amount of lighting to guarantee a good nights rest. The staff were polite and very helpful and thoughtful.

Khalid from the reception staff was really of great support.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment - King Bed

Some construction work is going on next to the hotel which cause noise when you open the window or sit in the balcony

Khalid from the reception staff was really of great support. I was very happy with his attitude.

Fabulous apartment in a great location run by exceptional staff. First class.

Absolutely nothing!

All of the staff were welcoming and efficient - extraordinary, really. Would not stay anywhere else in Dubai now - it was fabulous! Well done, team.

Great place for a short family stay. Location is convenient to the airport and most of Dubai.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

Checkout process was very slow because they do a physical check of the room before you are able to checkout.

The space in the three bedroom apartment was really nice with three full bathrooms and one half bath.

Best Place

I liked everything.

I love the staff. The facility itself is excellent. The porter Arun, always smiling makes you feel welcomed. The housekeeping, Mamikanta and Sanjeev were so helpful and courteous. Amazing. Well worth each penny we paid. I am a returning customer and would definitely return again. To Shadaab. Wishing you the best in your upcoming Marriage. We had an excellent time. Didn’t want to end. Thank you so much.

ENJOYABLE EXCEPT NOT BEING ABLE TO WATCH FILMS AND ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP FOOTBALL
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

NO NIGERIAN FLAG ON THE PROPERTY WHERE OTHER COUNTRIES ARE.THE QUALITY OF TV STATIONS IN TERMS OF CHOICE ARE LIMITED . MORE ENGLISH SPEAKING STATION SHOULD BE MADE AVAILABLE INCLUDING FOOT BALL.

SLEEPING FACILITIES OK.

Staff is so incredibly friendly they won't even let me push the elevator button.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Even though I rented a Non-Smoking room the room did smell like smoke at some points throughout my stay. It was not constant. Its as if there were customers smoking on a different floor and the smell was coming through our vents. When mentioned to the hotels staff they were very courteous and did whatever they could to help the smell by bringing Odor Control spray.

Browse Flora Park Deluxe Hotel Apartments traveller photo gallery