Reviews of Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai 4 stars

Khalid Bin Waleed Street , Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#133 of 384 hotels in Dubai

• Preferred Room

One staff mentioned limited number of water bottles (additional) at the room which appeared flimsy though. Complimentary fruit platter will be an added plus if considered.

This hotel is very close to Fahidi Metro, Meena Bazaar, quality restaurants, Factory Outlet, BurJuman Shopping Mall, tourist attractions like the Musueum and others. Restaurants at the hotel serve varied cuisine and Indian restaurant is noteworthy among them. Swimming pool is well-maintained and is open for the guests from 6.30 AM. Rooms are well appointed with good amenities and comfort environments. View to the Bank Street was nice - gives good view of city-life that is energizing. Staff were very courteous. WiFi was good. Overall, good value for money. Recommended for visiting again.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Very ideal & close to the Burjuman metro, wonderful& cooperative staff, rooms were clean and a special thanks to the manager at the front desk who went the distance in making my stay comfortable.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Breakfast buffet was decent. Continental and indian mixed. Salon services very bad. No staff was available when needed. Rooms were decent. Toiletries had to be asked as it was not provided default. For eg. Toothbrush, shaving stuff etc. Overall value for money.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The parking. It's in absolute mess. In order to reach your car u have to pass through the hotel laundry room pantry etc.. Not a good sight for Sheraton brand

The staff is amazing. The house keeping is extremely prompt. The hotel location is apt.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The pillows were too floppy. Rooms were not cleaned when we left for the day but instead hohsekeeping requested to clean when we got back. Insufficent toiletries, we had to ask for shower cap, soap etc.

Location to metro, very convenient.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Pick up and Drop is expensive , please use local Taxi to reach Hotel at 1/3rd than half the price

We have enjoyed our stay at Four Point Sheraton ,Spacious Rooms ,Perfect location close to Al Fahidi Metro and Burjuman Metro ,Indian Hotel chains at walking distance ,Nearby Supermarket , 1-9 DHS Shop for shopping ,Bathtub in every room

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Hotel locaiton is not good. Far away from the sea to swim. It is hard to see people staying in Europe. First time one hotel get my money direct no any approved by my credit card (For me very supprise). When I join hotel and hotel ask to my credit cart and take from me money if I use mini bar etc. My first time I hearing it. :) They not refuse my money in this week. I am wating when they will be refuse in my credit cart. I have one more problem is my fried come to hotel and we want to pay additional fee for rest only one night they refused. Wifi working only with lattop. With mobile phone not working. Because of signal problem WİFİ. Very poor.

• Preferred Room

The location is remote, busy and many hassle The hotel lobby is tight and needs a lot of renovation

The cleanliness of the hotel is pretty good My high esteem will be for Zainab at the reception, her high-class, smiling and professional staff member should thank her

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The water pressure in shower could have been better, it's not very impressive and I think they don't have pressure pumps for showers. Also, for a four star business hotels, the TV size should be minimum of 42". I think it's high time they should upgrade the television sets with new large screens.

The rooms are spacious, extremely well insulated and so peaceful. The air conditioning is super cool. The bathroom is spacious and modern. The staff is very prompt and welcoming. The hotel is centrally located in Bur Dubai on busy street making it very accessible to all the restaurants, super markets and malls. I think this is one of the best luxury business hotel for the price they offer.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

We had to pay a deposit amount of 500 AEDs while check-in which we were not made aware of earlier. I had to use my Indian international credit card (with exchange surcharge) as I was travelling with limited AEDs in cash for Dubai tour. I would have planned better if informed of this before our visit.

Staffs were very helpful and kind. They helped us in understanding the local area and get the taxi whenever required. Pool is very nice and clean. Centrally located in Bur Dubai area with Al fahidi metro station within 3 mnts walk and Meena Bazaar in 10 mnts. There is a supermarket just next to the hotel which was helpful to us in buying stuffs for our kid.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

They put us in a smoking room on our 1st night when we specified non-smoking on our booking. They sprayed extra air freshener to mask the smoke smell, but it was pointless as the room stank given that the carpet and curtains all absorbed the smoke smell. They managed to shift us in a non-smoking room for the 2nd night, after a lot of arguing with the staff at the reception. The staff on night shift were not helpful at all, unlike during the day time. Why do smoking rooms still exist in 2018? How can the idea of smoking indoors still be acceptable? People can easily step outside the hotel for a smoke, like in most hotels in the world!

Good breakfast and service in the restaurant. Porters and security staff were helpful and friendly.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

They said its in shk zayed road but actually its very far from center, its behind SATWA and close to deira. Its not that good, every morning i have to pay the taxi 35AED to take me to Dubai mall.

Staff Location

It is Excellent Location for Business but only good for Tourist - Price was high and it shouldn't be because it is relatively old property Breakfast area is small and choices is above average

Everything was perfect!

Very friendly and helpful staff throughout the hotel, from the front desk to doorman and breakfast bar team! Breakfast was excellent with a different menu everyday for Indians, eurpeoans etc- catered for all. The hotel was so clean, updated regularly in terms of towels and sheets etc. The hotel is near two main metro stations and local mall, food shops and easy access to other areas. Is a five star hotel in our eyes.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

bathroom cold hot water mixture not proper,breakfast very few items,lighting in rooms very dim.

we had conformation from Booking.com at hotel Gateway,when we checked in in night we were told your reservation is cancelled.Even when we checked in fourpoints Booking.com server was down.terible experience...

• Classic Double or Twin Room

We have requested non smoking room and we were given a smoking room full of cigarettes smell difficult to sleep for one night next day after too much arguments our room was changed. First day we missed our tours also room was not ready.They only blamed booking.com they don't accept their mistake.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Elevator under repair Breakfast was $20 we passed Way overpriced food and drink Water 7$ Added5% refused to honor booking price Paid$175 a night advanced booking Cut rate on line at check in-refused to match

Location close to old city Super mkt next door

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The selection of beers like Kilkenny missing. Room service menu can be better.

The room was spanking clean, the location perfect for business as well as leisure. The staff cordial. Breakfast spread is good.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Poor views from window. Lifts were unreliable. Overpowering disinfectant being used in corridors and rooms.

Its location and modern architecture. Staff made us welcome and offered surprise birthday cakes to my wife.

• Preferred Room

Switches - hotels just don’t think about switches / lighting when designing. I paid 350 usd a night for a room in a 4 star (maybe) Hotel, just because there was gulf foods going on. Was outrageous!

I got a decent room on SPG floor. Bed was good. Bath amenities were okay. The room was quiet.

• Preferred Room

Front desk was somewhat chaotic and took some time to check in although that may be because Dubai was hosting an event.

Excellent room. Spacious and well appointed.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The jacuzzi could have functioned a bit better, and that's about it. Really a nice place with everything you need.

Depending on the price I may stay again. I enjoyed the exceptional staff most of all (they paid attention to every detail) and the available facilities. The bed was more comfortable than most and the cleanliness was on par with expectation. The morning breakfast was also above par. Location fantastic and very near metro. True hospitality. Great job.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

There were no One to chnage or put new moistouriser or , towel , tooth paste during room cleaning. You have to call and ask for these things as they were not changing.

All staffs were kind , helpful and good

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Room too small Swimming pool area doesn’t get much sun due to height of surrounding buildings.

Staff friendly and helpful Especially trainee philipino girl at reception

Nothing...

Very professional and cooperative staff...From front desk to house keeping and resturant i mean every one. Location awesome Plenty of options at breakfast House keeping too good..

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Everything was absolutely perfect, starting from hospitality, food and helpful staff.Checkin and check out was at lighting speed. Special thanks to Chef Atul for taking care of everything, even when he was away from the hotel. He certainly took the taste of food and the presentation to the next level. Everything was so perfect that i am certainly visiting soon!!! Thanks

• Preferred Room

Their breakfast spread lacks variety and the taste is pretty bland (bordering on tasteless). The small cafe in the foyer has a better spread than their buffet breakfast and is a lot tastier.

The front desk is exceptionally efficient and helpful. The rooms although a tad small are very clean and comfortable.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

a learner can learn in life ..not everyone..so whats the point in putting down here in words ?

they need to learn a lot from Ratan Tata and all those hotels who are successful ..

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Hotel is quite dated but adequate for one night stay. Elevator very slow.

Location easy access to city activities. Friendly staff. Received and upgrade upon check in.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

We were charged for the room 3 months in advance of our actual stay. The icing on the cake is after 2 days of the travel they charged us extra 20 $ without providing any explanation. I am pretty sure that this is illegal. About the room: The rooms appeared to be large in the pictures while booking, however it is very small in reality. The rooms were full with the full size bags. Meena bazar is nearby, there is a nice Irani restaurant close by for great kebabs.

The location of property is the only good part of the entire stay. There are good eateries within walking distance. The metro is close by as well which makes the commute easy.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

- Breakfast was not bad but not a lot of variety. They did offer to prepare whatever we needed in the kitchen I just felt the buffet was a little more Indian cuisine biased. However, we were able to have breakfast every morning but after a week it felt a bit repetitive.

- Very professional staff and their response time is very good. We had a baby and they attended our special requests promptly. - Hotel is very clean and house keeping is very good. I expected less due to the price range but was pleased to see how active they were. - Free valet parking was very comfortable.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

There were a few dead pigeons on the terrace which spoiled the view from the Window.

I cannot say enough about the staff and hospitality this place offers. The staff of this Hotel is the best I have seen anywhere in the world. Their response times were beyond excellent. Snehal on front desk needs special mention for his care towards us.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

No tooth paste and toiletories were provided.My provided credit card details were required to hold my booking only payment was decided to pay at site, but my provided credit card was alreadsy charged, and when i agreed on my visit to let it go, Hotel disagreed to accept my provided credit card as it was on my brother's name. i raised a concern on it that why have u bloacked it if it was not accepatble for you. they had no answer. they charged additionally full amount in cash on my arrival and even after i left hotel after 6 nights stay my brother's credit cards payment was not refunded. Aditionally my brother is now billed that amount to pay on a mark up as monthly bill is based on usage of limit. i in future will not stay in this hotel ever again, nor i would book hotel from BOOKING.COM after this bad experience.I had been a regular traveller and i never received any valuable benefit except this pain which i will have to pay in terms of damages causes to my brother's credit card bill.Platic Laudry bag delivery time to the room was 20minutes after 3 reminders.

room was comfortable location was the best.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

No amenities in the room, each and everything had to be asked for. We reached late at night and basic toiletries were missing from the room. staff provided us rooms on separate floors even though we had informed in advance about our set of room bookings. they were absolutely not interested to listen or adjust. The reservations desk is completely different from the front desk and seems they have no coordination. Uncourteous staff at the travel desk. rooms were extremely small.

Nothing to say everything Perfect

Location is Very comfortable from there we can go to Main Attractions of Dubai, Airport, Malls etc. Conveyance facility (Taxi) Available on the spot, Burz Khalifa the main attraction of tourist is also visible from top of the hotel room

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Well used hotel, clearly old rooms and facilities e.g. water in the shower either cold or hot, nothing in between - for the money one could find much better place to stay

Breakfast, food in Indian restaurant (not the restaurant itself)

• Executive Room

The pool isn't heated, and the guy working at the pool is extra grumpy. He told me I couldn't take towels back to my room (I had wrapped my dripping 3 year old in one). Kept shouting over it.

The staff generally was great, the rooms very comfy and the location is walking distance to Burjuman Metro station. A very good experience.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Staff very helpful. Good breakfast buffet with a good selection of food to choose from. Great location close to train stations to get around Dubai hassle-free.

• Reviewed: 15 December 2017

• Preferred Room

the bathroom linen was not up to the mark need change. for a hotel of this standard I feel the linen was old. the check out time , they need to be more flexible.

The breakfast was good. the staff very courteous . well spread and tasty food. the Indian restaurant served very good Indian food and the Live Music was very nice.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Bathroom and the towels and blankets and too old. Need to replace due to wear and tear

Nothing to like specially comparing the services providing by other hotels for the same rate

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Good sized room and bathroom, proximity to old town and modern shopping centre, handy for train travel, comfortable room, restaurants on site. Friendly and helpful staff.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Nothing much seriously, only maybe can add variety with the breakfast menu.. maybe include rice as an option.

The rooms were nice and I love the pool and jacuzzi. We really enjoyed our stay because of its good location... near Burjuman Centre and some more shops. The atmosphere is lively.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Great location for where I was travelling to. Good breakfast, good wifi service, good selection of restaurants to choose from, room very comfortable. Arrived late but still got room I had booked - great service

check in could be earlier 12.00noon instead of 3.00p.m

Centrally located between 2 metro stations and helpful staff, stay was wonderful, clean, good variety of breakfast too.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The trip desk clerk was a little too persistant!

Excellent hotel with amazing staff.. Couldnt do enough for you! Cleaned the room every day, helped with anything and everything possible!

• Classic Double or Twin Room

I enjoyed my stay, the room was comfortable. The front desk made me feel welcome and even said Happy Birthday. Four Points has a great customer service. Shedal, at front desk was great.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The staff were very polite and helpful and the food was very good. The hotel is very central and it is easy to get to anywhere in Dubai. The hotel was also very clean.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Generally I found the staff were rude (except Maree who was excellent). During check in, they were arguing with another guest and they wouldn't take the guests point of view. I saw this several times with the front office and housekeeping staff. I will not be returning.

Lighting in lobby.

Wifi was chargeable as it was not explained properly by Manager while check - in . Otherwise stay was good - Indian restaurant available nearby.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

omelette at breakfast not too good

we enjoyed our stay , but room could provide slippers . me friend struggled a little before getting a bday cake for me though .the cake arrived only late night . staff were friendly .

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The number of sheraton four point properties in the same area confuses taxi drivers who dont speak English very well. This resulted in being dropped at the wrong hotel and the staff at the other hotel not being willing to assist with getting to the correct address which was less than a mile away at 0230 in the morning. Neither hotel being on a main road or taxi route made that difficult and very frustrating

The room service butter chicken was one of the best that I have ever had! Very comfortable bed.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The hotel does not offer a airport shuttle in the deal.

The location of the hotel is great. Easy walk to local areas (Bur Juman and Meena bazaar) and to the metro stations, to get everywhere else.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

It's only a short walk to either metro station but it's hot in Dubai. Leave in good time so you can walk nice and slowly till you reach the air-conditioned comfort of the metro station! Not really a negative - just a comment.

Older hotel but clean and comfy. Quite reasonable location between two metro stops so easy to get to the Airport or any of the other main areas such as Trade Centre or Dubai Mall. Choice of eateries at the hotel. Be sure to get the breakfast coupons from reception.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

The entrance from the parking area. There were many times that we could not get in. There should be an easier way in from the Parking area.

The room are big and comfortable

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Breakfast was amazing . Nicely set out with many, many options of different foods to choose from. Staff professional , clean place we will definitely be back.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Some renovation work was being carried out on the floor of my room.However it did not disturb me as I was out most of the day

Well placed hotel for public transport.Also close to a number of banks.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Everytime it takes booking with free cancellation and on very next moment card is charged

It's shows free cancellation but it's never like that

• Classic Double or Twin Room

room a bit small and lights go off instantly plunging room into darkness when you remove key card which is a bit awkward when leaving the room.

very comfortable bed and very good bathroom.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Location is not that ideal because of the busy road ahead. Congested but all you need is near walking distance.

Room is perfect just what I really like.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

We did have to wait a couple of hours for our second room.

Staff were extremely friendly and helpful. Rooms were large . Only a 10 minute walk from the station.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Room bed blanket not good having so many holes. Pillows not good no facility in toilets any material very bad service please dont recomend to any one.

Only breakfast

• Classic Double or Twin Room

room service forgot to check mini bar of ex guest before me i found 2 empty bottles of beer ner frezeer after check out they think this is mine and they want to charge from me

value for money. near restaurants and bif super market

• Classic Double or Twin Room

While making the booking I mentioned that it's my honeymoon, so please make some arrangements , but noting was done , my wife checked in first and later I checked in at 10 pm , while checking in I asked the Front office staff that I came to know from my wife that nothing is arranged for honeymoon arrangement , the front office staff told me that yes sir I can see in the system that you requested, he told that he will check but no one came back to me and my stay was for 5 nights in that hotel. The hotel management should take care of those small special requests, it's really sad to see from such a good brand hotel .

The staff was very friendly , excellent food and service , special thanks to chef Atul and the Ajay Kumar who took extra care of us .

• Classic Double or Twin Room

There was a faint musty smell in the room. Parking is fairly complicated and inconvenient. The hotel does offer valet parking however i didn't use this facility.

Nice soft bed. Was upgraded to a executive room. Area is busy with supermarkets and eateries.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

When we are in the middle of sleep around 3am then suddenly Have some noise from outside like someone is fighting.. Its terrible😒😒😒

The bed is very comfortable and you can relax properly.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

(In the twin room we booked as I only tried this room)Intimacy lovers beware : Bathroom with its blinds in the main room, not in the bathroom! If I were to be picky : No bathrobes or slippers unlike some other Sheraton related hotels and an unstable free Wifi(need to pay for a stable one I guess)

Comfortable beds. Nice lobby, Professionnal staff. Ok for one night

• Preferred Room

Out - dated rooms, poor tea stations and toilets also uncomfortable to use

The staff on reception were all very friendly and made you feel "at home" - thanks everyone there..... Best wishes

• Classic Double or Twin Room

It's not very close to main attractions (burj al arab, burj khalifa): you need a cab or the subway. Breakfast was abundant and good but not included in our room rate (60 aed per person)

The room was amazing, equipped with all conforts and the bed (king size) was very confortable. The hotel was very clean, had a nice swimming pool (we didn't have time to use it, but was included in our room rate). Staff was kind and helpful.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

I am having a very good experience here. The hotel is clean, Clark by front desk is a very good person, available, doing his job in a very professional way. I Will come back when i am in Dubai. The attractive aspect about this hotel is it's strategic location. Almost all the major shopping destinations including Meena Bazaar, Gold Souk etc, are at a walk able distance. The Whole staff were friendly, professional and compassionate. they provided me a room with a good view of the street and also appraised me of the major tourism destinations nearby.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Bed King size super comfy, Staff Excellent, metro so close very convenient, free shuttle bus to beach, driver super helpful , mix of old Dubai and new so close to each , brilliant experience , great internet connection very important so you can plan your day and get around, banks close by , supermarkets , recommended value for money.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Amenities it's by request only. Breakfast it's just average.

Tv didn't work, no shampoo n liquid soap in the bathroom. The house keeping said it's upon request.

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Bathroom could be upgraded. Air conditioning needs to be looked at. Noise from outside can be stopped. The property needs to be refurbished.

Location and convenience

• Classic Double or Twin Room

for unknown reason I ended up in smoking room although I have asked for non smoking room, the receptionist referred the cause of my problem to the booking site !!!! I had to sleep in that room for the whole stay except the last night it was changed :(

• Classic Double or Twin Room

Carpets were very dirty; Room had a very musty smell and we tried to inform front desk. The bathrooms were not too clean and towels were very old.

The Indian restaurant was very good. We ate lunch and dinner at the same place

• Preferred Room

hotel add every day room upgrade charges I pay already room rate + government tax + tourism tax + municipal tax whay they add room upgrade charges every night don't know

near public transportation service available metro station

Browse Four Points by Sheraton Bur Dubai traveller photo gallery