Reviews of Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road 4 stars

Sheikh Zayed Road, Trade Centre, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#84 of 384 hotels in Dubai

Amazing ambience and totally worth it!
    • Classic King or Twin Room

The hotel didn’t have a great lobby and swimming pool either.

Had a very pleasant stay at the hotel, would definitely recommend it to others and the location is prime.

Clean, comfortable, but food/drink over-priced
    • Classic King or Twin Room

Arrived at 2am after a long flight, was very tired, just wanted to check-in to sleep - didn’t appreciate the up-sell at that point. Breakfast is highly over-priced. Just get a taxi to Dubai Mall for much cheaper options. On check-out, most staff did not know where the Etihad bus centre for the service to take you to Abu Dhabi airport was. I feel like this is something people in the hotel industry in Dubai should know. The hotel’s restaurants/bars are highly over-prices.

Room was very clean, bed comfortable, hotel was close to everything.

Staffs.
    • Classic King or Twin Room

Swim pool is small. Buffet menu is very limited(breakfast). Toilet flush water was not draining. Rom 702 Tv channels are very limited

Staffs. Especially the chefs in the buffet

Good option

Check in process was like a robot job, just a typical Dubai customer service, No communications or even willingness to go a bit extra mile, we got a bad room indeed :( , Public areas needs to be monitored more, we found an empty can ( Coca )in the elevator which looks like normal building named under hotel brand, you need to pay more attention for that.

Level 43 was nice, I guess its the best of the hotel side, friendly and very professional staff, Loved the drink and value of money,

My family and I travel quite often but never have we had an...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

My family and I travel quite often but never have we had an experience as wonderful as we did here in Dubai. They never let us pick up a finger. Staff exceeded expectations and made us feel like we were on vacation.

Location was good.
    • Classic King or Twin Room

Room size was small. What we saw online was big. Being off season rates could have been a little reasonable. Felt like we blew our pockets.

Location was good. Bed was very comfortable. Bathrooms were neat. Breakfast was good. Thoroughly enjoyed it. Staff were too good. More than expected.

Location is very good, close to Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa.
    • Classic King or Twin Room

very very slow elevators. 4 elevators, too many guests on ground floor and only one elevator came down after a minute or two...

Location is very good, close to Dubai Mall and Burj Khalifa.

Great location, good comfort and great value for money.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

There was a little bit of a smell in the apartment when we check-in. I would recommend the use of air fresheners after cleaning.

I think the size of the rooms exceeded my expectations, and were very comfortable. The beds and the pillows were divine. The hotel was in the prime location, and everything was very close to me- and made easier by the Metro which was literally a 2 minute walk away. The breakfast was also really really nice. I recommend this hotel, especially if with a large group- such as a family.

Excellent stay
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Location was good. The two-room apartment was huge and well-equipped . There was a well equipped kitchen. Washer and dryer were provided. Simply excellent. Breakfast was good. The staff was friendly and helpful.

SPG Membership was USELESS! Front Desk Staff Unprofessional!
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

I am an SPG member & wanted to book a 2-bedroom using the SPG app, but unfortunately the app only showed availability for 3-bedrooms. Then, I went on booking.com and found out that 2-bedrooms were available! So, I had to book through booking.com! Obviously, I didn't get SPG membership points for my reservation. So, please tell me what's the use of the SPG app and the membership if, as a member, I can't find what I need and nonmembers can?! At check in, we decided to upgrade our reservation and I demanded points credit for the upgrade difference that we paid. We later extended our stay through the hotel & demanded points for that portion of the stay too. The front desk staff did not follow up with me regarding the points credits as I requested and was promised on three different occasions, so I had to make a seen the fourth time requesting to talk to their manager. The manager Mr. Shahid Iqbal was very nice and took care of the points credits.

Excellent hotel and unrivalled value for money. Centrally located for the main shopping malls.

Disappointing that the Club Lounge was "closed for Ramadan" given that all other hotel outlets were open, and no prior notice given until check-in. However the alternative facilities, which included use of the bar and the main restaurant were a more than adequate substitute.

Good facilities, comfortable and spacious room. Plenty of selection for food and drinks within the hotel outlets, and a great bar!

I will certainty come back soon in sha Allah.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The sky bar could have been more clean and maintained.

Strongly recommended to everyone viewing this property. Super comfortable and convenient in every way from the location to the pilows

Superb location

Nothing to complain about

The sky bar on level 43 is a sight to behold, truly displays all of the beautifully skyscrapers of Dubai, there’s 3 restaurants and a gym. It had everything we needed 👍

Four points is a great location.
    • Classic King or Twin Room

Four points is a great location. Only a couple minutes walk to a tram which will take you everywhere. Prasad from the breakfast restaurant goes above and beyond and was extremely friendly. Cannot recommend this hotel enough.

Room is clean.
    • Classic King or Twin Room

A few of the valets/conceige are not as helpful as expected. I had to load my stroller and bag into a cab all by myself without any help offered.

Room is clean. Everything is in good working condition. Most staff is friendly and helpful.

It was my best choice for a not expensive price
    • Classic King or Twin Room

Breakfast was not bad, but comparing to my hotel of past year, it was not so big variety.

Rooms are amazing: very big and modern. The pool is also amazing on the last floor. At night on last floor but other side of building is the Lounge where you can have a drink and have awsome views. Location is also awsome. Very near of metro station and only 1 stop to the mall. Empolyes were very nice. We could checkout late and also leave baggage till night at the hotel for free.

Excellent location, great staff and would recommend a stay.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Have stayed here before approx 3 years ago and some parts of the hotel are looking a little dated and in need of an upgrade.

Very comfortable bed. View from the room outstanding. Staff extremely helpful and friendly...nothing too much trouble.

Very comfortable with a feeling of being pampered.
    • Classic King or Twin Room

Its comfortably located at a central area of Dubai. Very clean and hospitable with excellent services. Will definitely use it again whenever I come back.

Good price, fantastic selection and taste of food at the buffet for breakfast and dinner.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I worked quite a lot from my hotel room because I visited during the month of Ramadan. They have an excellent spread for breakfast and lunch. The lunch buffet was organized very well. I had a meeting with 10 customers in the business center and later the hotel organized Lunch buffet which was excellent ! My special thanks to the Chef Shane ! He was there personally to make sure everything was planned to taste and even made some specialties in a short time when I requested him. His staff were also excellent. I recommend business travelers to consider using the business center in the hotel. Later you can enjoy the buffet in the hotel restaurant on the ground floor and have a drink in the bar on the mezzanine floor ! Thank you!

Lovely stay and will stay here again in Dubai!
    • Classic King or Twin Room

Vegetation option in the menu are very limited and forced us to order from outside on a couple of occasions.

The staff was excellent and even arranged a lovely birthday cake for my daughter.

Great location near the metro perfect rooms but small pool
    • Classic King or Twin Room

The pool was a big dissapointment. Very small and crowded considering it’s a hotel with 43 levels of rooms you’d expect the pool to be bigger and have more chairs. Really frustrating when you get ready for pool time and go upstairs and can’t sit anywhere.

Hotel was really clean and we were upgraded upon check in which was a nice surprise. Shower and bath was awesome and balcony too! Loved the rooms.

Breakfast was lovely, great choice
    • Classic King or Twin Room

We were not allowed go to sky bar due to having a young child, maybe should think of allowing family with kids enter and enjoy a drink in the bar and view the city lights up until a certain time eg 8:30 pm / 9pm

Breakfast was lovely, great choice

Amazing roof top terrace & bar - spectacular views &...
    • Classic King or Twin Room

Amazing roof top terrace & bar - spectacular views & i would stay for this alone. However, everything else was excellent including the facilities, room and breakfast :)

The most convenient location
    • Preferred King Room

The location was perfect, as close to the metro as you can be and in the middle of everything. Great views and very comfortable rooms. The most comfortable bed and pillows i have ever slept on while traveling. The AC was super quiet and cooling really well. We never wanted to leave the room. We got upgraded to a 2 bedroom suite as a gift from the hotel for our anniversary. That was really unexpected and much appreciated. The staff was phenomenal and made us feel very comfortable. They accommodated all of our requests and made our stay unforgettable. The breakfast was worth the investment and exceeded our expectations.

Good city hotel
    • Preferred King Room

Not enough elevators. Bit crowded breakfast area.

Spacious, well equipped rooms with good beds for relaxing sleep. Everything is around the corner. Staff tries their best.

Near World Trace Centre so comfortable if going to...

Small swimming pool.

Near World Trace Centre so comfortable if going to exhibition. Metro is nearby. Wifi is working perfectly and room is big and clean with good views.

Nice rooms and good location
    • Preferred King Room

I've been staying in this hotel at least 2 or 3 times a year for more than ten years. Unfortunately, I notice that the service is not as good as it used to be. Some examples: The minibar won't be refilled for days. The room is always cleaned very late in the afternoon, after I am already back from my business appointment. In the past I used to get allways a room on the upper floors, but unfortunately this is no longer the case. In the morning the breackfast room is very crowded and I have sometimes to wait for a free table.

Nice rooms and good location

MY MONEY IS WELL SPENT IN FOUR POINTS. WILL DEFINITELY BOOK AGAIN
    • Classic King or Twin Room

I'TS JUST THAT I DIDNT LIKE BUT IT IS SOMEWHAT A SUGGESTION. I HOPE THAT THEY CAN HAVE A WET SAUNA IN THE MENS GYM

I LIKE THE SCENERY AT LEVEL 43 POOL AND BAR. A BREATHTAKING VIEW OF JUMEIRAHA AND SZR

The location, spacious 2 bedroom apart;
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The kitchenette were missing some essential items, AC in the 2nd room was hot, slow wifi that keep disconnecting and if u want a premium access u need to pay!!

The location, spacious 2 bedroom apart; the master bathroom was a bit small though

Everything.
    • Classic King or Twin Room

I can’t think of a single thing I didn’t like. My staff was perfect !

Everything. Place was comfortable. Location was great. Free water bottles every day were much appreciated. Breakfast was top notch with a good variety. The best part, however were the STAFF who were amazing. I got an excellent customer service from everyone - from reception staff to restaurant staff to door staff. Well done to your amazing staff !!

Fabulous
    • Classic King or Twin Room

Amazing staff for a great hotel! Marissa at reception is an absolute star !! She understood we came to Dubai for a very special celebration and she spared no energy to make it a memorable event, once again thank you! If you have the chance, book the Junior Suit, it's worth it. Large 2 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and very big living room with DVD, it will make your stay unforgettable. Being situated at 21 floor, from the balcony there’s a nice view towards the artificial islands “The World”. On the top of the hotel there’s one of the most iconic bars in Dubai with a breathtaking view towards the skyscrapers in Financial Center with reasonable prices for alcohol (don't forget it's a prime item in Dubai), one beer will get you in the range of 5-7 euro. The hotel is everything you need for a trip in Dubai, it is 200m away from Metro - Financial Center station, 15AED (3 euro) for a taxi ride to Dubai Mall or simply walk in 15-20min. Airport transfer was arranged by hotel with their Lexus limo for a cost of 80AED (~17 euro) all hassle free. Fountain view tip : go to 3rd Avenue Café in Dubai Mall at 6PM, it’s located on 1st floor and their balcony gives you a unrivaled view towards the Fountain, away from the crowd. Just a have a coffee&cake and relax while watching a fabulous water dance ! Memorable.

Great location and for Dubai, excellent value.
    • Classic King or Twin Room

I'd have liked a bit more desk space for working but I managed. When I switched off the bathroom lights, the bed wall lights flashed which made be a bit nervous. The lighting generally was rather dim and could do with beefing up.

Breakfast cooked fresh plus excellent selection of fruit, bakery, etc. Very tasty Cheese croissants. Two bottles of free water each day, well-stocked mini bar and snacks display in room. Good room service menu. Nice coffee bar on the ground floor. English language TV programmes available - quite a novelty. Comfy bed and bathroom flipflops provided. Excellent gym.

Good but quality of the hotel is dropping
    • Classic King or Twin Room

I have been here few times, but with regret I should admit it, the quality is dropping down. Especially some new staff at the reception are simply disappointing in doing the check in process.

Great size of the room.

Good location with great roof top.
    • Classic King or Twin Room

A little tight at breakfast but great buffet.

Really enjoyed the staff. The lady sitting people at breakfast knew me by name. The bell captain was helpful. Great bar upstairs. Great marocain restaurant.

We enjoyed our stay and find this hotel to be very accommodating, spacious and affordable.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

We wished there were condiments in the kitchen area as we did some cooking (we were able to request them from concierge), the room smelled like cigarette spoke although we asked for a non-smoking room and there was long waits for the elevator (only 4 elevators).

We had a spacious 2 bedroom 3 bathroom apartment which was perfect for 4 adults and had a nice view. The location is very central and nice to have valet parking at the front. Enjoyed the rooftop bar and pool.

Location was great, valet parking was great, concierge staff...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Furniture was old and outdated, hotel needs refurbishment, room was booked for 5people but only had 4beds, I rang up prior to arriving to make sure the food away bed was present but it wasn’t, I advised before arriving that we need a baby cot in the room but upon arrival no baby cot arranged prior as per the promise made via email. There was no attention to detail.

Location was great, valet parking was great, concierge staff was great, roof top was great, swimming was great

Since I got an upgrade on my normal room to a residential...
    • Preferred King Room

You can’t exchange more than 100 bucks at the hotel. But there is an exchange shop right at west side of the building.

Since I got an upgrade on my normal room to a residential suite for some reasons, I have to say it was an incredible experience for me. Suite was clean, way bigger than what I though and had an amazing northern view to the town

Sleepless and miserable.
    • Classic King or Twin Room

The cleanliness of the hotel. I had a cacrouch running on the bed and the pillows, I informed the hotel management, they have sent the house keeping and cleaned the room. Later in the day the cacrouch was running on the bed side table. That tells me the quality of the cleaning and the quality of hotel management. I would never stay at this hotel and would not recommend it to any one. Further I would not stay at this international chain.

loveed it
    • Classic King or Twin Room

restaurant staff very polite attentive, chefs made me hash browns when they were not available. Will be coming back. Loved it. I have stayed in many hotels in dubai. This is one which i will gladly come back to.

Overall the hotel is great. I wouldn't let the hiccups I faced stop me from going back the next time
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Our room lock stopped working multiple times during the trip. The staff was quick to respond to fix it but took a few attempts to figure out the exact problem. We decided to extend our stay but couldn't get the exact room type we were currently in. We tried working with several staff members over the phone. They would always promise to call back but never did until the 3rd or 4th person we talked to.

Breakfast buffet was great. The rooms were large and very comfortable. The rooftop pool league great to visit for a quick swim. The location is right in the middle of the city. Everything was close by.

Nice stay
    • Classic King or Twin Room

The waiting area in front of hotel is too small so you can't wait with your car. The shower head is wall mounted and the toilet is somehow small.

Staff are very friendly, noiseless rooms, clean hotel and good location

really good!

nothing to add here

location - amazing! excellent service, very friendly and professional staff. cleaning - incredible. delicious food, in room dining available 24/7. pool very good, a lot of activities available. we really enjoyed our stay and would recommend this hotel any time

I'll not come back again to your hotel
    • Classic King or Twin Room

I did not like the reception employees and the elevator

We need like 1 hour to take the elevator as 4 elevator cannot take me in one minute to the lobby and I was staying on the 3d floor

An ideal locating close to metro to explore and enjoy Dubai!
    • Classic King or Twin Room

Everything was very good.

Staff most accommodating and friendly. Breakfast was delicious; meals on floor 43 were also delicious. Our room was very comfortable. We loved that the green policy was respected.

Zero hospitality and cleanliness
    • Classic King or Twin Room

Requested early check-in on my reservation but it was not given. We agreed to pay the extra fee for the early check in but the receptionist was rude and would not inform the price after taxes. She also gave us a room in a smoking floor when we explicitly me tioned in the reservation we wanted a non-smoking room. We found a coacroach in the bedroom. We could not order snacks in the swimming pool area. We could not have it charged to our room either (like in any hotel) and were not informed prior to placing the order. We had to leave the pool to get the money in our room. Good bedrooms but extremely poor service/hospitality and facilities for the price paid. Never going back. Would never expect this at Sheraton.

Bed and room was very comfortable. Location was conveniently close to the subway.

Beautiful visit.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

should offer water upon checking in at front desk as guest travel and often needed water. I asked but no water was available. Advised that water is in room. Not big deal but just advise.

Nice and cozy. Well maintained. Love the area and nearby facilities. Train was awesome. View is beautiful. The most is I do see this hotel in my apply tv screen saver.

Nice hotel.
    • Classic King or Twin Room

Nice hotel and friendly staff. Breakfast was very good and they had something different every day. They arranged room on higher floor as we wished during reservation. Pool and roof bar had nice view and gym also fit for purpose on 41th floor. Location is good, taxis always available and MTR very near too.

Very good location close to anywhere. Nice breakfast.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Maybe some more attention to details - of repairs ( ceiling )...

We got a 2 room apartment which had 150 sq meters, excellent choice. Breakfast is very good, coffee as well. Nice location, can get easy anywhere. Excellent views from the 43rd floor and pool, very nice PUBS- although we can't see the UEFA Game with the kids and in room you don't have the Bein Sports HD 1. rest is fine.

We travelled with 3 kids and rent a 2 bedroom apartment. We had the best time
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

- not enough elevators compared to the number of rooms so it may take some time to get one

- the super friendly staff - the amazing breakfast - the location

Upsetting because of the problem with the reservation so I did not feel comfortable at all.
    • Classic King or Twin Room

First of all after booking with booking com for two nights leaving my credit card as guarantee and as required by booking policies, I reached hotel at 7am and found out my reservation had been cancelled. By booking I was told but funny thing is I received no mail. So I was offered to make another reservation for one night, as a great favour from hotel manager, that costed like the two nights I had booked online. So very bad service and very disappointing specially when you are tight with time on a biz trip. Room was big but very unconfortable in terms of how space was designed plus did not see any personal touch.. just standard l. My Spg membership did not help.. not even to get a biz rate for the night. Maybe I was just unlucky.

Hotel facilities are clean and staff is kind. Restaurant ok. Roof bar and view amazing

Great stay. Found my new go-to location in Dubai
    • Classic King or Twin Room

The decor of the room felt cold and not very welcoming. While the bedroom was fine, as was the living room (for the most part -- furniture felt a bit old/worn), the primary area you see when you first walk in (the rather large kitchenette) was so stark as to make you first wonder whether they simply stopped decorating the room half-way through. Between the tile floor and high ceilings, the starkness of the big, white walls and very bright fluorescent lighting of that part of the room was off-putting. The bathroom is a bit small, given that this is billed as a Suite, and in comparison to the rest of the space. Lastly, the AC unit in my room was always a bit too cold, no matter how I set it -- but this seems typical of almost any property I've stayed with in Dubai. What would also be nice, is self-service of soft drinks in the Z Lounge. Endless self-service coffee, and juices (at breakfast/evening) is nice, but how much more expensive would it be to offer soft drinks similarly?

Hotel staff was as attentive and accommodating as any in Dubai, and took extra care of me as an SPG Platinum member. Bed was very comfortable, and the overall facilities offered at the hotel were very good. With it's central location it's incredibly easy to get anywhere important in Dubai within minutes, either via the ever-present taxi line, a few steps to the Metro, or via Uber/Careem, which was never more than a minute away. The rooftop pool is OK by Dubai standards, and yet at night it turns into a fantastic lounge. Make sure to check it out, even if not staying here. The spa facilities on site are a great bargain with 30% for hotel guests, and service equal to the finest 5 star resorts I've stayed at.

very good
    • Classic King or Twin Room

nothing specific except the overview was not good, a little bit expensive compared to location.

generally good experience and service, good location. clean and the toilets where clean. the stay ca be repeated.

I loved the cleanliness, location , the restaurants in the...
    • Classic King or Twin Room

For the price of the hotel there should be complimentary breakfast. I stayed at a Hilton hotel for less money and they offered complimentary breakfast. Maybe you should also consider offering a shuttle bus to the airport for people who are leaving for their flights. Maybe the concierge can offer some tips on what to do when in the area when checking in.

I loved the cleanliness, location , the restaurants in the hotel, and the amazing view on the 43rd floor.

Ordinary stay
    • Classic King or Twin Room

Price value is medium, lobby is very congested and uncomfortable, very crowded, lifts are few and slow. Gym was not upto the standard.

Location was good, overall stay was comfortable

You can't resist another visit
    • Classic King or Twin Room

In-room entertainment has to be improved.TV doesn't have enough options for Indian channels.A few south Indian and a couple of north Indian channels will be great.

Everything.Ideal hotel which is best in facilities and location.Staff are courteous.

Close to Dubai Mall, City walk and Lamer walk
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Parking was behind the building in a busy area but it was free. Towels need to replace with a better quality, swimming pool towels were much better than the flat.

The two Bedroom flat is very good size apartment, good quality furniture, although the hotel give me a free of charge extra bed! Giberial the hotel receptionist were a fast acting personal he submitted the room keys in less than 5 mins to let my kids to go for a rest in the flat, highly experienced employee.

services ,food,staff ,cleanliness
    • Classic King or Twin Room

Lights in d room ....too dim The room was too dark in d night and no lights were there

services ,food,staff ,cleanliness Everything was upto the mark

Excellent hotel for staying with family. Exceptional city view! Would return there again!

None. Excellent hotel!

Exceptionally good view towards the Sheikh Zayed Road (if you have the room with the city view). Clean rooms, excellent room service which did not bother us at all. Great variety of quality food for breakfast. It has free parking available and the hotel personnel is very courteous to the guests. The 43rd floor offers a warm pool with a nice view of the city. Overall, excellent choice for staying with the family or on business. Would definitely recommend!

If you want to stay close to the city centre in a decent hotel, and you like roof top bars come here
    • Classic King or Twin Room

The lower level rooms - looking at the bay - have really bad views. They are looking at other building industrial yards. Not nice at all. Take a room looking at Sheikh Zayed Road and upper floor.

The location of the hotel is excellent. It`s right in the middle of the downtown. The breakfast was excellent, take it. The staff cleaned our room each and every day. Really nice and helpful staff. Level 43 Bar is the best roof top bar in Dubai. Excellent atmosphere, amazing city view, really good cocktails and alcoholic beverages.

A forever lasting experience I can't find anywhere else.

The Wi-Fi is horrible.

Amazing staff . The people at the counter have are very patient with people who aren't aware of culture which makes the stay a lot easier.

• Classic King or Twin Room

We made a book, but fulled. We have to move to downtown fourpoints

We slept in another place for only one night in downtown. But they gave free breakfast and better room with great view for appologize for fully booked.

Good room sizes and equipped kitchen. Washer & dryer provided

Cramped and congested lobby area with guests checking in/out. Large Q for breakfast. Unsupervised children at pool.

They just need to update and add more ways of making payment
    • Classic King or Twin Room

Staff at the Front desk was of little to no help when i asked if there is another mode of payment. The front desk Mr Danish was very polite but of no help since he couldn't help me with making my payment online or other wise. He advised me two ways either pay with card or cash. I asked him if there is another way and he said no sir i cant help you

The room was impeccable, Gorgeous and very comfortable

Good one
    • Classic King or Twin Room

I have seen when i booked Nespresso machine and i get my coffee with me but unfortunate i did not find it there!!

Clean rooms great service location is nice

Great location cosy stay and good staff
    • Classic King or Twin Room

We couldn’t sleep well as to our neighbors had so many kids in their room kept on shouting and running and slamming doors

The bed was excellet very comfortable

Definitely will think twice before booking at this Sheraton.
    • Classic King or Twin Room

1. The car driver service in hotel are rude, would not recommend using their service.Taxis are cheaper and more friendly. 2. The laundry service can’t help you if you need an express service.

The best thing about most Sheraton’s around the world are their beds. Pure heaven.

The breakfast was really good with lots of varieties of food.

The breakfast was really good with lots of varieties of food. The hotel was location was nice not too far away from most of the main tourist attractions.

An awesome place with great team .
    • Classic King or Twin Room

Staff , Staff , Staff - front desk , bell desk , HK , F& B all were excellent . The kitchen brigade was so helpful to provide special food needs for my daughter who was unwell . Always smiling . Great place to stay . The sky Lounge bar is awesome on the 43 rd level . Great place to unwind with the fantastic city scape views in the back drop .

• Classic King or Twin Room

The girl in sushi Resturant I called asking for sushi she said you cannot order u should call back room service I called room service she said call back sushi restaurant floor 43 I retain call floor she shout on me and close the phone while I was still explaining to her she was vet rude her name is rashel I think

Check in person

Excellent stay
    • Classic King or Twin Room

They should, if possible have microwave in each floor so as to facilitate easy access to guests.

It's an hotel with great amenities, my kids loves it and will like to stay over and over whenever we are in dubai .

the staff was terrible .
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

the staff was terrible ... i had a guess who only came by for 2-3 hours he didn’t have his passport with him only driving license and they came to my room and said that he gotta go even tho i had a suit with 2 bed rooms in it just cause he didn’t have passport and i told the staff that i would put 50 thousands as a grantee that tomorrow i will bring his passport they still didn’t accept that and i made a checkout even tho it has only been one 1 hour in the room

Perfect position
    • Classic King or Twin Room

The view of the room wasn't that great since windows are not completely open.

The room was quite and clean , reception staff is very welcome and quick. Location is just at the right place , few minutes to Dubai mall ( AED 20 by Taxi ) , few minutes to DIFC , just in front of newly open Gevora Hotel .

The location is fine if you are looking for convenience. Not ideal for relaxation.
    • Classic King or Twin Room

The restaurant is too small for the number of guests. The hotel is busy so there is need for a larger breakfast restaurant that can comfortably accommodate the guests without them having to sit shoulder to shoulder.

I was upgraded to a more spacious room, which was kind of the front desk.

I hated it as experience
    • Classic King or Twin Room

it is old place , Not for families , No kitchen like other better places , expensive and not worth the price , i forgot my keys on the table and checked out and returned back next day to take the keys they said there is nothing found in the room . And im 100% sure that i did put the keys on the table . They dont care and it is not a safe honest place

Too much noise and disturbance for house keeping When I was checking in, staff tried to charge me extra for nothing. I had to explain to him several time till he came with the right amount.

Browse Four Points by Sheraton Sheikh Zayed Road traveller photo gallery