Reviews of Golden Sands Hotel Apartments

Al Mankhool Road, Bur Dubai, Bur Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#130 of 318 Holiday rentals in Dubai

I like the rooms, definitely we are going to booked again.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment - Deluxe - Golden Sands 10

from reservation staff and reception when we check -in. We booked for 3 bed rooms and what i knew is 8 people can allowed to stay. but they told 6 adult only and 2 kids. i ask if its possible 2 more adult rather than 2 kids and they told not allowed and need to add payment for 150/- i believed that would be too much and Hope next time also visitors are allowed.

Facilities is great clean room and spacious, Staff from reception Ms. Connie was very helpful and understanding she accommodate us suggest us to have 1 more room for our friends.

It's was fair
    • Executive Room with Executive Lounge Access

The room was fair enough and the manager was nice wen I requested for a decoration for my anniversary

I really liked the boys who were cleaning and hanis and ramesh the receptionists were not so welcoming.they were too serious and they would take long to respond when you want something

I really liked staying there and the room attendant was...
    • Studio – Golden Sands 5

Pool timings were bad most of the time I got back after 8 and they were already closed the pool

I really liked staying there and the room attendant was really helpful kalidas and madan always checked in case if needed anything, it’s worth the pay.

Exceptional
    • Studio – Golden Sands 5

Our breakfast experience was not really good. It was not the food or the staff. It was other guests that I believed were from some part of Asia and they were very very loud. They came in a group and everybody were shouting like it was a fish market.

Staffs were friendly and helpful.

Excellent value for money.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment Premier- Golden Sands 10

A problem with aircon took a little time to sort out but once sorted worked perfectly.

My stays at Golden Sands 10 have always been excellent. Very pleasant and helpful staff, especially Ravshan who showed us to our apartment and also arranged transport to airport. Look forward to returning.

I like a lot, especially I want to thanks to bellboy...
    • Studio - Golden Sands 3 Newly Renovated

Internet connection is terrible, improve it!

I like a lot, especially I want to thanks to bellboy DHARMENDRA and house keeping NABARAS SHRESTHA. Thanks to hotel other collective.

Wow..,,
    • Studio – Golden Sands 5

Anything and everything. Special mention to House keeping and Reception staff and house keeping supervisors.

Great place, excellent staff. Special mention to house keeping staff, well mannered and respectful, high level of service. A very special mention to the house keeping staff Chandan Rana, who has been servicing my room for more than 2 months. Any time I travel to Dubai in future, I will make sure I stay st Golden Sands.

Very good infrastructure, well maintained, CustOmers well taken care. Well suited for longer stays
    • Studio – Golden Sands 5

The customer service from reception , house keeping and services were really good. Special thanks to Anis at reception, Amar and Kalidas from House keeping.

I would recommend the hotel apartment to everyone I know going to Dubai.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - Deluxe - Golden Sands 10

Don't remember the name but one person in reception was the odd one out. Although he was not as rough but declined to provide pinch of salt and scissor on request. This seem strange as all other host were so warm an helpful. I would have minded this in other hotels as I would not expect so warm welcome.

Most of the people in reception were too friendly and cooperative. Especially Mr. Karim was very welcoming.

Great place to stay with outstanding staff!!!
    • Family Suite - Golden Sands 3

Right upon arrival we were very pleasantly received and checked-in by Prakash at the counter. Cheerful Haris was also quite helpful and of great service. Our apartmemt was always impeccably maintained by RamKumar, a very repectable and humble fellow who was always keen to address all our requests. Top of my list of outstanding staff is Abdallah. I mean this man was always willing to go out of his way to make our stay very comfortable plus he literally was our virtual guide. He never ceases to provide solutions to all our queries and requests! Thanks alot guys!!! Golden Sands 3 is a wonderful place and I along with my entire family enjoyed our stay. I am sure we have found our home in Dubai and would definitely stay there again and again Godwilling!!!

Great stay !
    • Studio – Golden Sands 5

The balcony in the room didn’t open.

The property was amazing, the room was big, clean with plenty of facilities. The swimming pool was amazing. The staff was very helpful, and have helped us do research for our trips outside of Dubai

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

I booked studio and they have provided the upgrade( 1BHK) in...

NA

I booked studio and they have provided the upgrade( 1BHK) in same price. Courteous staff , Super clean rooms. Very good location with all amenities and tourist attraction close by. Highly recommended for short stay and VFM.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

Relaxed and enjoyed our stay

Nothing in particular

Good location; good facilities; gadgets are becoming older needs upgrading/ maintenance Bath room dry wall needs to be full Else water spills every where The older curtains were better

I stay was memorable
    • Family Suite - Golden Sands 3

I would want to appreciate the entire staff for their professionalism in service delivery, my family and I really felt at home in Golden Sands 3. I would like to especially thank Mr. Abdullah for willingness to assist each time we reached out to. I strongly recommend this property to any family planning a vacation to Dubai. I will visit this property over and over again.

Generally acceptable accommodation for a family of 5
    • Family Suite - Golden Sands 3

Cleanliness of the rooms. A little pricey compared to service quality - this is a subjective observation. The inability to change or amend the booking without a fee made me feel stuck...!

willingness of staff to help. (Hassan, Goulda... of the room service team) were very helpfully in providing advice and deligent in their service. Abillity to cook own food.

I do like the location.
    • Studio – Golden Sands 5

They charged me a 25% more than it was stated on the booking.com There is a lot of hidden taxes and additional payments which are not stated at booking.com So, don't expect the price you've seen here. You will pay a way more at the place! There is no hot water at the premises. Even when the heater is ON the "hot" water still kinda room temperature. Notwithstanding the restrictions, somebody still smoking at the main corridor.

I do like the location. Petrol Station, Burger King and Mc Donalds just around the corner (actually 500m away) If you hire a car, there is a nice parking at the hotel. Rooftop pool is small but nice. Not bad for the price. Even if you have to pay more than expected.

Fantastic staff, clean, comfortable.

Be aware that there are multiple 'Golden Sands' hotels - each with a different number (I think it's 1 - 10). I booked 2 rooms and they were in completely different hotels!

Fantastic staff, clean, comfortable. Excellent!

• Two-Bedroom Apartment - Deluxe - Golden Sands 10

The rooms could be deodorised some more to deal with the mild damp smell on arrival

Mr Dipin and Karin were extremely helpful.The house keepers were very courteous and helpful.Very clean sheets and we will definitely be back.

A Nice Stay !
    • Studio - Golden Sands 3 Newly Renovated

The corridors have a distinct odour as usually observed on Smoking Floors. Should increase housekeeping staff since they have too many rooms available and an important part of guest handling requires smililng faces. I feel that it is challenging for this staff to do everytime as they need break and rest also

Apart from the usual room service menu, they offer a budget menu which is delivered to rooms but ONLY in takeaway packings. However, it is very convenient as they are good enough for 1 person serving and light on pocket :p . It should be maintained. Plus the biggest advantage, they have their own parking compound - FREEEEEE :D. Yippie. You arrive after day long activities and no worries to look for the parking in the area. On reception counter, THRIFTY car rental counter is there, though I had my own vehicle but THRIFTY otherwise is very nice and convenient. Moreover, they offered a summer gift pack to our kids, once kids are happy everything goes good on the trip :)) .. Apartment had all amenities available and in good operation like AC, Fridge, TV, Washing Machine, Hotplate, Kitchen Accessories etc. A small balcony is available so hanging clothes no isseu - just ask for the laundry stand. Bur Dubai is an active area of Dubai with numerous hotels and supermarkets around. Taxi accessible from reception, reaching Metro requires walk. Ummm , their washrooms are pretty congested but at least neat and clean and in good condition. Be punctual in placing and chaning door tags (Do Not Disturb/Make Up Room). Thanks Golden Sands 3 for making it a comfortable and nice trip for us :)

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

Clean , organised , children friendly and quiet apartment.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - Deluxe - Golden Sands 10

Golden sands 10 staff are warmly and always ready to assist . Karim's attitudes particular can make you want stay for more days if you have the means.

Clean , organised , children friendly and quiet apartment. 24hrs supermarket next street to the apartment

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

overall my experience was excellent willing to visit the hotel again
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - Deluxe - Golden Sands 10

when making bookings it is better you clarify they number to your customers.I did not know that the hotel has so many buildings

I like the way staff treat their gusts.Specially Amaar was very helpful and professional

FAIR
    • Family Suite - Golden Sands 3

1. We were coming from Oman but it took us 1.5 hours to reach there as the directions on the google map was simply awful. 2. The restaurant had little or no food choices for us during our stay.

The property was good and so were the staff and the service. Thanks. This is the second time we are staying with Gidlen Sands.

• Reviewed: 30 August 2018

Good place to stay with baby
    • Studio – Golden Sands 5

Some bus every night was standing and loudly working next to our balcony. Looks like that bus for workers

First of all very friendly and helpful staff. Good location (15 minuets walk to underground/metro). Every day cleaning room. They even bring baby bed to our room (we stay with 6 months old baby). Swimming pool on roof and on our floor next to restaurant. I’m happy that I choose this hotel-apartments to stay in. Recommend

Danika your are the best supervisor I never meet before
    • Studio – Golden Sands 5

The Saffs 😍 especially Danika your hospitality make me to forget that i was in the hotel. Really i feel that Golden 5 is my private Prosperty. Thanks you Danika I will come again for sure

Actually, i really appreciated the room service staff...
    • Studio – Golden Sands 5

Actually, i really appreciated the room service staff particulary Mr MADAN and his supervisor . they were really kind, ready to meet your expectations.

As promised we came back, once again a very comfortable stay, Excellent Value & perfect for families
    • Studio – Golden Sands 5

As promised we came back ... once again a very comfortable stay - Excellent Value - perfect for families Staff very friendly and courteous, Rooms and bathrooms spotless, very comfortable , excellent value for money , ideal for families, as promised we came back and will absolutely come back again . This time we were at GS5 , we had a convenience store / mini market across from us. Special mentions once again goes out to Sharukh at reception also Krishna at reception - Kalidas, Ranjit, and Amarnath from house keeping really looked after us. Thank you for making our stay special.

Good choice
    • Studio – Golden Sands 5

Car parking space not enough, be it standard sedan or SUV. Pool & health club timing should be upto 12. Breakfast needs more items to make it continental.

Spacious clean room. Nice staff especially Mr. Krishna. Cost friendly.

Relaxing environment, value for money for a large family.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment - Deluxe - Golden Sands 10

Though we booked for a city view, the balcony given from apart. #705 did not offer city views. The location does not offer any city view, there’s a building construction going on behind the hotel. Gym facilities quite meagre, medium-sized swimming pool and not much variety from their restaurant menu on the ground floor.

The beds were comfy, the daily apartment cleaning was spot on thanks to Bishnu Pariya. Their reception staff attended promptly to our calls whenever they were contacted. The apartment adequately met the needs of a family of five. The apartment is close to two metro stations, (ADCB & Burjuman); Burjuman Mall and lots of supermarkets & shops in the vicinity.

Nice stay in small vacay!!!
    • Family Suite - Golden Sands 3

Little bit disappointed in the food.its not the way we expected.quizadilla is not real tortilla,chicken wing is not good taste,hope they will friend chicken wing first before they will put sauce,or better yet separate the sauce.club sandwich is really nice.breakfast is good.speacialy American breakfast.please mentioned properly if u ordering thru room service menu or restaurant menu,coz they have different menu in the room which very confusing.

Staff are friendly,reception are very friendly and helpful,the housekeeping is dedicated on there work,they clean our room nicely and putting some good smell after they clean.its very relaxing smell.they always think the safety of their guests.thank you for helping us to secure our laggage,will definitely comeback.

Room size.
    • Studio - Golden Sands 3 Newly Renovated

Small swimming pool area. A bit far from metro station (red line) if you go by walking. But taxi are always available around the area.

Room size. Value for money. Cleanliness. Staff.

The location is good and centrally located in Bar Dubai part...
    • Studio – Golden Sands 5

It was 40 degrees Celsius in Dubai and the AC did not work properly, It was hot in the room, and there was no fan also available to provide relief. We paid for a room with Sofa bed, but the room offered did not have it.

The location is good and centrally located in Bar Dubai part of town.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Comfortable for those who are looking for reasonable rates and short stays.
    • Studio - Golden Sands 3 Newly Renovated

The beds aren't very comfortable, the washrooms are extra small and the air conditioner extremely noisy

The friendly hospitable staff and environment

Milk and Honey
    • Studio – Golden Sands 5

We did not dislike anything

The hospitality from check in to check out was a home sweet home. SO SUPERB. From the front desk staff i.e Anis, Abdullah, the cleaners , the staff at pool inshort all the staff are friendly, professional and helpful.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

In the middle of the night around 3 am.
    • Family Suite - Golden Sands 3

In the middle of the night around 3 am.. some presure line was damage and result of it.. all my room converted into a swinning pool... all my stuff get wet.... although they have change my room at 4 am... but the night was totally spoiled .. and many expensive gifts get damage ..

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

It was amazing I will be back again!
    • Studio – Golden Sands 5

This was my 6th visit to this hotel in 4 years as I love it so much! Staff are amazing,location is great as 15 mins from airport,15 mins to dubai mall,supermarkets and restaurants nearby also. Staff always remember me ie Prakash and Mohammed,lovely guys keep it up!

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Cleanliness, location staff cooperation
    • Family Suite - Golden Sands 3

Internet connection very poor if you have more than o e devices. Laundry charges very high comparing to other property

Cleanliness, location staff cooperation

Very happy.
    • Studio – Golden Sands 5

I felt that the beds were a bit hard.

From the checking in on day one, we were very early but could go to our apartment almost right away to our departure, we checked out at 5 PM but could use our room until that time, nothing was to much trouble for the staff. The daily cleaning never intervened with our being present and everything was kept spotless. great value for money apartments.

You get what you paid for!
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment - Deluxe - Golden Sands 10

The view was so boring, the swimming pool is very small, and the squash and table tennis was very dull, no one hardly used it. But it's ok for families on a low budget. The hotel really needs refurbishment, As the hall way had a bad odur.the tiles in the bathroom need to be fixed. Golden sands need to freshen up Their look. Swimming pool closed at 8! Which was so annoying, everyone's on holiday, they should of stayed open till 10pm.

I was happy with the price I paid for 8 nights. There were a lot fast food restaurant around, and a local supermarket, which was just what we needed. I was happy I could cook up something quick when we did not feel like eating out. Cleaners and house keeping was very good. Alvin was very helpful.

Good sized Studio Apartment
    • Studio - Golden Sands 3 Newly Renovated

Rooms should have reading lamps

Good sized Studio Apartment Helpful and friendly staff (of particular note Mr. Kabeer, Jeet, Dharmendar) Good location

Everything I liked.
    • Studio - Golden Sands 3 Newly Renovated

Everything I liked. The location , the staff , the Housekeeping. Juluis was our housekeeper and he did excellent job. The best housekeeper I have met in my life as I travel a lot. He is the best. Manager Kabeer and every single member of staff is awesome. Thanks for your services.

Wonderful hotel with friendly staff and great service. Would highly recommend.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - Deluxe - Golden Sands 10

The rooms could be updated and decorated as looking tired and worn (especially bathrooms) but apart from that cannot fault.

We stayed for 11 nights (2 adults and 4 children under 16). We had a fantastic time at the hotel and the location was excellent close to the main amenities. The room was very spacious - we had the 2 bedroom apartment in Golden sands 10. The interior is slighted dated and could do with a upgrade (the bathrooms especially). The housekeeping staff were great and the room was very well cleaned everytime we came back - thank you to the housekeeping staff. The kids really enjoyed the swimming pool facilities and the staff member was really helpful and provided the kids with armbands and inflatable ring. Overall great value for money and excellent staff.

Mainly good they did there best to help.
    • Studio – Golden Sands 5

Went to breakfast on the first day and because we where 30 min off shut off time we found that some of the food was very low or in some cases nothing left. In saying this we where on the late side but did fly in late the night before and where late getting up. The only other thing was that we where on the first floor and had a view of the building next door and very noisy from the lane down on the ground floor.

Had a really good time the staff where really helpful and where always asking us was everything OK. Location was good and taxi was always available. Air conditioning was great as it was so hot. Room was large and the facilities where great.

• Reviewed: 18 August 2018

Location is ver nice staff is good and coooerative
    • Family Suite - Golden Sands 3

Location is ver nice staff is good and coooerative Only thing i dont like us internet connection if you have family and everybody has mobile only one vonnection wirking fibe others has to struggle

Very comfortable and staff were fantastic

NA

The staff were fantastic. Couldn’t do enough for us. We found the area very safe as two females traveling we never had an issue. Taxis right outside the door and metro not far

Great value for money. I would stay there over and over again
    • Family Suite - Golden Sands 3

I lost my phone in a taxi picked outside facility door. When i asked the security person for footage he claimed he could not see any details of the vehicle even though it was parked near the hotel entrance. I felt this was a security risk. He refused me to review the footage myself. Also even though i let them know we would check in early and gave flight details they were unprepared for us and we had to seek alternatve accomodation.The stay though was great

Very clean.room exactly as it looks in pictures. Friendly and courteous staff and except for the two incidences mentioned below. It was a great experience. We loved it.

We were welcomed flight was late but didn’t matter.
    • Family Suite - Golden Sands 3

We were welcomed flight was late but didn’t matter. The staff welcomed and took care of the luggage. Nice clean room with plenty of space for the kids. The pool was ok size and when we used it (9am) wasn’t busy. Would recommend them.

A convenient hotel apartment in Dubai which meets a Budget traveler

Cleanliness requires more attention

The rooms were comfortable and the kitchen facilities adequate. Taxis were easily available to go anywhere and the staff courteous. Would definitely stay again.

Golden sands or Home ?

There is literally nothing I dislike about Golden sands hotel

I just felt like I was home and it is so comfortable that I sometimes forget that I am here for a business trip

It’s clean and I love all the staffs they are very helpful.
    • Studio - Golden Sands 3 Newly Renovated

For Metro user bit unfriendly as you need to walk around 15-20 mins to reach the station.

It’s clean and I love all the staffs they are very helpful. Raghu, who cleaned my room everyday always asking my needs and he did good job when cleaning the room. Keep up the good work!!

• Reviewed: 10 August 2018

Amazing stay .. amazing staff (Krishna) .. super happy
    • Studio – Golden Sands 5

Breakfast could be little better as there were no option with the cereals and low cal options also more variety on the fruits.

I would like to give special mention to the staff Krishna who is extremely helpful and treated us with great care. He was professional as well as super efficient. Having such staff reflects on the management which I was super happy with. Special thanks to all and a special mention thanks to Krishna. Thank you. 😁

Budget friendly hotel
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment - Deluxe - Golden Sands 10

We decided to spend our holiday in this hotel and stayed in 2-bedroom apartments. The apartment is very spacious, clean and have everything, spacious living room, kitchen and 3 bathrooms.   The kitchen has a microwave, refrigerator, washing machine the good thing is they do cleaning and wash the dishes every day.   Location is very convenient, Internet City metro station is just across the road also plenty of restaurants, supermarkets and pharmacies around the hotel.   The staff is very friendly and always ready to help. Ample space for car parking. Overall the hotel is well managed, and I strongly recommend staying here especially families.

Recommend to families

No hair dryer. Swimming pool was always full. Too noisy

Very quick efficient service. Staff were very nice. Very comfy beds. Clean spacious place. Love it

Great hotel, good facilities and close to amenities.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - Deluxe - Golden Sands 10

Great hotel, good facilities and close to amenities. Jeet Adhikari was amazing and did a great job keeping our apartment clean and tidy - thank you. Would definitely use these apartments again

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

Suggestions
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - Deluxe - Golden Sands 10

The property requires renovation specially of the washrooms that are quite bad. The clean staff is nice but they cannot do any good to already worn-out toilet setups. Electricity main kept tripping off almost everyday and also in the night. This was reported to the hotel and should be fixed. There are very few English channels for movies. Kitchen fridge was leaking water from inside So despite all this, it was spacious and worth the money. But my purpose is to let the owners know that they need to get things fixed

Renovate the washrooms please They are quite low standard

• Reviewed: 8 August 2018

The food was not fresh and without taste.
    • Apartment with Pool View

The food was not fresh and without taste. There was some annoying maintenance work in the next room , although I have complained to the receptionist but her reply was that the work will be completed within 20minutes.my complaints was taken in to consideration only when I told to the reception that I hardly make my kids sleep so please do the needful ........

Good Hotel with exelent service.
    • Studio - Golden Sands 3 Newly Renovated

Good service, Reception staffs are verry helffull. I want to say thank you for manger Mr.Kabeer. He is give us good guidence about Dubai places. Really it was good stay in Golden sands apartment.i will suggest this hotel for whovever traveling to Dubai.

Pass to this Hotel
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - Deluxe - Golden Sands 10

The hotels policy it gives me stress. While booking no ammendments for no visitor policy. While checking in. On that day just inform us that there are n visitors allowed. Why i made this booking and i have no rights for what i rented

Nothing hotel give me a stressful life that day.

Honest Review
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment - Deluxe - Golden Sands 10

The staff's is not accomodating. me and myfriends went there we booked for 2(3bedrooms) but they are so rude from receptionist up to their managers even the life gaurd are rude. When we are capturing our moments the life gaurd is questioning us while taking our pictures. He's also questioning the kids that was in the pool maybe because of their laughter. We thought that we can relax while on our stay but the stress they have caused is not worth the money that we have paid. They even asked us to clean our room due the the resedue from the tape that was attached to their curtains where in fact it can be easly detached. If they wanted to, they were saying that they can't clean due to the tape residue considering we are not even blocking the whole room. Managers and supervisors are only wacthing while we are doing the cleaning. considering the amount that we have paid. We should have book intho other hotel regardless if its cost more if only we knew how this guys operates. Booking.com is an reputable website, hope that this will serves as a warning to everyone.

The place is clean. The area is wide also with complete utensils un the kitchen but the staff is not accomodating and very rude.

6.0
    Dear Sir,
    • Studio - Golden Sands 3 Newly Renovated

Dear Sir, breakfast is to expensive and not many options for vegetarians.only this is my concern and quite few people talking regarding breakfast . please consider to reduce breakfast price that will give you more occupancy . Kinds Regards Varinder pal singh

Dear Sir, Accommodation is very nice. I will come back again and recmends to my friends

Best Hotel Apartment in Dubai
    • Studio – Golden Sands 5

Highly Comfortable, Lovely atmosphere and very friendly staff (Mr. Muhammad Obaid, Mr. Abdullah and Ms. Claire). I seriously recommend this hotel apartment to everybody who wants to stay in UAE either for holidays or Work. THUMBS UP 👆

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

I like everthing in this hotel apartment even the staff.
    • Studio – Golden Sands 5

Nothing i didn't like because it was very nice hotel apartment... Thank you

I like everthing in this hotel apartment even the staff.. Thank you😊😊😊😊

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Accept issues in Bath/Toilet, rest was excellent in terms of staff, room service, other services
    • Family Suite - Golden Sands 3

1)Toilet Shower area doesn’t have proper Drain 2)EWC (water closet) Sitting Pan small to effectively clean with Jet Spray

House keeping staff very cooperative

• Reviewed: 3 August 2018

Golden Sands hotel apt. 10! rude staff!
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment - Deluxe - Golden Sands 10

They have a very rude staff!! They even told us that birthday parties in hotel is not allowed! (When did it happen!!?) And we are not allowed to welcome visitors! Where infact we don't have visitors because we booked another room! They even told my friends that they don't have extra room for them to stay, but when we tried to book in booking.com, there are lot of available rooms! They even let my friends to stay outside the hotel! Being rude and they did not treat them as guests! That's when we booked the 2nd room because we know we'll exceed the number of guests allowed per room! We first checked out the other room, then they called us that there were something in the curtain (decors attached in the curtain) We said yes we did! Because no one told us that it is not allowed! Connie!?? (If im not mistaken the name of the receptionist) Told us that visitors are not allowed(visitors are not allowed, that's why we booked another room!) And so it means birthdays are not allowed in the hotel! For the nth time! We don't have visitors! Because we booked two rooms (two 3 bedroom apartment!) check how the way you looked at us! (Refer for the photos below they are standing beside my friends while removing the sticky-tapes left in the curtains) They even let us removed something in the curtains!! We are telling them that we'll pay for it but they refused! They said they already tried chemicals but it didn't work! But it worked with the dry towels! Because we succeeded in removing that tapes! (Just for a few minutes! You're telling us that it will take so much time!!) You said you have another guests! Why? Are we not considered as guests? It's as if we didn't paid enough for our stay! They even hounding me for the 4aed phone charge (they said!) because I used it to order some food! (We paid two rooms! Do you think we don't have enough money to pay that 4aed!?) We are communicating with you guys nicely! But you are really...

Best Housekeeping Team- Golden sands - 5
    • Studio – Golden Sands 5

front office, need more training.

housekeeping is the best Golden sands 5 , I was staying nine nights , room was just perfect, Cleanliness was one of the best, I can't remember name who was cleaned my room he is the best and one of the best gentleman HK supervisor , always check the room and asked to me about room cleanliness which is very good, I really like it. receptions was not a best some of them very rude, one of the Philippine lady said to me not allowed visitors take to my room because of wife here for visits few days and I have some guests coming to meet my wife, way she talking very bad. I must say thank you Housekeeping team , done marbles job in my room.

Never come back
    • Studio - Golden Sands 3 Newly Renovated

A/ C is very noisy can't sleep , carpet is very dirty need to be cleaned, curtains , lamp shade cove also dirty. housekeeping has to be worked very hard to get the better quality.

Amar really made my stay comfortable.
    • Studio – Golden Sands 5

Few members of the staff are really rude but compared to the overall customer service out there still okay okay.

Amar really made my stay comfortable. Made me feel like at home and his Supervisor Tinu was really supportive. But at the end of the day really good job by Amar. Best Staff in Golden Sands 5.

Quick short stay
    • Family Suite - Golden Sands 3

The AC.. The coolness of the AC was not good. It was hot and nit that cold in the room. Balcony was dirty.

Nice hotel.. Good and comfortable stay.. Room spacious and room set up.

Overall the stay was okay given the circumstances.
    • Studio – Golden Sands 5

The flats given to us were recently "renovated" which meant they should be in excellent conditon but instead one the very first day, the celling was leaking in one studio flat which caused a flooding in the bathroon. The hot plate kept tripping the fuse. The washing and hot water were not working in the second flat along with leaking kitchen sink. When asked to change room, the flats offered were facing the wall. I did not get any discount on any of the excursions because I booked through booking.com, including the 10% privilage card offer. I had been a loyal customer, staying at golden sands for over 10 years but nothing was taken into account and I was not given the discount. I am vey disappointed as I thought as loyal customer I would be given the benifit of the doubt and will be given privilage card discount as a gesture of good will if nothing else.

Housekeeping staff was excellent

• Reviewed: 27 July 2018

It was good except swimming pool and metro station distance was a big issue
    • Studio – Golden Sands 5

I did not like the location as there is no good view outside your window and metro station is far away specially for families and ADCB station is far Alfahidi station is nearer

I like the check in and check out process

Not happy this time
    • Family Suite - Golden Sands 3

I don’t like to stay there , before I always stay at the golden sand and everything was very good but this time the smell was bad , the breakfast always the same ( Indian food ) no changing at all , every time i have to tell them to bring clean towel and tissue

Our stay was very comfortable and we were enjoy everything...
    • Family Suite - Golden Sands 3

Our stay was very comfortable and we were enjoy everything when we were stay here great location and caring staff your cleaning staff was so good behavior also front disk and all other staff we wish to stay again. thanks

I didn't like the swimming pool.
    • Studio – Golden Sands 5

I didn't like the swimming pool....my silver jewelie were destroyed....I spoke with a manager and was told all chemicals were approved.... but still.....not happy with that....not about the money value.. about what is in my skin if the jewellery were totally destroyed....turned to a black color.....anyway.....regards,Mrs Racheva

Very comfortable. Looking forward for my next stay
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - Deluxe - Golden Sands 10

The cleaning staff especially Jeet did an excellent job! Well done to him. He is very responsive and extremely welcoming and always smiling. I strongly recommend Golden Sands 10!

Excellent staff, perfect location, access to all services
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment - Deluxe - Golden Sands 10

Karim was very helpful in assisting with our needs Jeet did an excellent service in cleaning the rooms on a daily basis and providing whatever assistance we needed

Good Hotel To Stay As Family
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment - Deluxe - Golden Sands 10

The swimming pool is small Boilers are very small and not suitable for family cooking Internet keep disconnected everytime and need to login

Very Good location and near to dubai Staff was supporting alot and friendly Swimming pool is clean

Browse Golden Sands Hotel Apartments traveller photo gallery