Reviews of Grosvenor House Hotel and Apartments 5 stars

Al Emreef Street, Dubai Marina, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#14 of 384 hotels in Dubai

The design and the bed comfortable and the important is the...

Am so happy

The design and the bed comfortable and the important is the shower enclosure with water pressure. Should be in the kitchen the nuts free not only tea and coffee

I really would like mr Atef in the reception for his nice...

Small gym

I really would like mr Atef in the reception for his nice and kind dealing with hotel guests. I wish you extend my appreciation to him. Regards Col. Khalid Alotaibi

Every thing was nice it was my birthday and my room have...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Every thing was nice it was my birthday and my room have been upgraded .the marina view was amazing . There is free access to le meridian hotel with bigger swimming pools only 5 minutes away with shuttle bus .finally I would like to thank the hotel for the lovely birthday day cake and wishes . Thanks

perfect stay in Grosvenor House!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

one thing can be improved: the access to the beach and pool sides. It would be great to build a tunnel or a footbridge to cross the large road (with a lot of trafic).

As usual, our stay in this hotel was great. The one bedroom apartment we stayed in was amazing with all the comfort we needed and very well equipped. The pool and beach sides are also awesome and certainly located in the best part of JBR.

YOU MUST TRY TO STAY HERE
    • Deluxe Room

The best place in Dubai where to stay excellent service and state of the art confort and quality of all the structures from the Gym to the Spa to the restaurants. One of those places where you could not ask for more.

The best stay I ever had in my lifetime
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

I really loved my balcony everything was brilliant it was for my honeymoon the suit was amazing thanks to hardick for the upgrade and making our honeymoon vacation incredible one thanks to the butlers that gave us fruits everyday and making it very romantic with the flowers I will miss staying with you guys and if I ever do come back I will definitely come back to this hotel and again THANK YOUUUUU for making my fairytale come true

A simply outstanding hotel
    • Deluxe Room

For once I actually can't think of anything that I didn't like

This property is simply sensational in every way. Outstanding service levels, amazing rooms, the beds are awesome..... By far the best business hotel I have ever stayed in.

Stunning hotel where everyone greets you with a smile.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Maybe a shuttle bus to the heart of the marina? It’s a fair walk in the heat but you can buy tickets for the water taxi which is a pleasant journey.

Excellent hotel, friendly staff, very comfortable rooms and delicious food available from breakfasts through to evening meals. Buddha Bar is well worth trying.

Wonderful, luxurious stay in Dubai Marina
    • Premier Room

Let's keep it simple - Grosvenor House is the best hotel I've ever stayed at. I was in different 5* hotels in different places, this is def-ly the best so far! Location is great - Dubai Marina is your choice when in Dubai for relaxed vacation. Beach club is really good and all you have to do to get there is to cross the road (free shuttle is available though). I booked for Premier Room, got an upgrade! Btw, if you're an SPG member - this hotel belongs to The Luxury Collection chain.

Outstanding professional service
    • Deluxe Room

Great rooms and services. Exceptionally efficient and professional staff. Such and enjoyable service, from arrival, check in and until the very moment we left the hotel premises. Absolutely no complaints. Why can’t all hotels be like this?

Perfect short break
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Requested a cot for our toddler; it arrived without any form of bedding - the member of staff advised that they couldn't provide a blanket or small pillow as it is against safety regulations / hotel policy. After showing him that our child is not a baby, but nor is he capable of sleeping in a proper bed, he reluctantly gave us a sheet. However this was removed the following day!!! Whilst I understand you do not wish to provide bedding / pillow for a small baby, bedding should be available for a child above 1 year old - as in other 5 star hotels.

Apartment style hotel room was perfect and suited our family needs. Breakfast excellent with plenty of choices. Excellent service from restaurant staff on realising it was our little boys birthday. In general all Staff are very accommodating and kind.

Best hotel ever
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

No plug socket next to bed for phone charger Iron wasn’t the best

Stunning room Excellent location Attentive staff Free water around pool Excellent air conditioning

I would definitely recommend this hotel and would definitely return for a visit.
    • Premier Room

Excellent service from check-in to check-out. The staff were thoughtful with great attention to detail ... Amazing Spa. Grosvenor House is in a great location.

loved hotel, staff polite and attentive, great restaurants. cant wait to go back.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Unfortunately the pool gets shady very early on, this cannot be changed of course. However courtesy bus over to sister hotel(royal meridien)takes 10 mins. I have stayed in Royal Meridien before and feel that hotel has gone downhill.

Beautiful apartment, big clean hotel, staff efficient. Excellent restaurants. Guest can use facilities at le Royal Meridien which is on the beach with 3 pools.

Great hotel and stay
    • Deluxe Room

The only issue I faced in entire my stay they forgot to put minibar for my room. So I didn’t have any drink in the room in my entire stay time.

The hotel located in great spot. There are plenty restaurant and bar with the hotel building.

Good hotel but room for improvement
    • Deluxe Room

Good hotel but for a 5* could of gone a little bit further to exceed. Room service wasn't the best food and breakfast selection could of been better (in comparison to what other 5* hotels in Dubai have to offer)

All staff were fantastic.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Windows were dirty but there was a note that they are in the process of being cleaned.

All staff were fantastic. Super friendly and helpful. Forgot my smart watch charger and it is already on its way to me because of fast action from housekeeping and Arnie Mercado in particular. Good minibar selection

Looks like an opulent hotel with many positives but also a surprising number of quirks
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

For a hotel aiming for perfection there were a surprising number of quirks e.g. ** windows were dirty, so the view from the appt was spoilt ** even with the a/c set at 20 the bed got really hot over night and I woke up wet with sweat. This may be because of the plastic underlay sheet on the mattress. So on the later nights I tried 18 but even then this problem was not solved, if I'd stayed I would have tried 17, 16 ... ** no sockets next to the bed, so you can't charge your laptop and phone and use them at the same time ** Lifts dominate, e.g. there's no stairs from the Mezzanine floor (where we had breakfast) down to the ground floor ** Lifts are also confusing, there's actually two banks of lifts and one set don't serve the hotel & appts but the private apps. In the lift you just get a useless message something like "we can't read your card" as opposed to something more useful like "if you are staying in the hotel or our appts please use one of hotel lifts", this would also need the lifts needing clearer signage ** My colleagues were staying in Tower 2 and to get to the Tower 1 swimming pool he had to take three lifts (down to the Tower 2 ground floor, up to the Tower 2 mezzanine floor, walk over the bridge to Tower 1, up to Tower 1 floor 4). So again the lifts are a bit quirky and take a while to get used to ** there's a iron & board in the bedroom but the iron has a UK plug but there's no UK socket in the bedroom ** my fitness is fine but I noted there is a short staircase from the ground floor lifts to the ground floor. This seems like an odd design, there must be a class of customer who can't walk the stairs

For the price of a hotel room I chose an apartment with two bathrooms, a kitchen & a lounge Also the Indian restaurant within the hotel was excellent, as was the gym (with 5 running machines, so it was always possible to use one)

Loved the facilities such as cafes, nail bar and hair salon!
    • Deluxe Room

The pool was terrible. By 12 pm there is already shade in the pool! The check in takes forever. The staff at the reception were not very helpful.

Loved the facilities such as cafes, nail bar and hair salon!

Would stay better, but breakfast needs better organization and pool needs more ‘pool music’
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Waiting 5 hours to be able to check in, waiting up to 20 minutes in line to have breakfast, WiFi speed / coverage, weak coffee,

Rooms, beds, breakfast (the food), spa&beauty, service, atmosphere

Excellent hotel

Nothing we disliked!

Great hotel - lovely bedrooms and super comfy beds! We were in a 2 bed apartment which was huge for 4 of us! Working great for a small group of friends. Pool area was lovely, and a shuttle over to the Royal Meridian meant we could also use the beach and other pools. Hotel is also great location for the marina and a number of bars and restaurants, in and out of the hotel.

Not sure I would stay again down to their abruptness with friends of guests, real shame.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We stayed in an apartment and have been coming to Dubai every year for last ten years. We have friends who live there and wanted them to visit us but the hotel made every effort to keep them away and were actually quite abrupt. My friend who has lived in Dubai for over 20 years could not believe the way she was treated. We would have just booked a room if this was the case. This has totally put us off coming back to this hotel. Just think they really need to revise their policy slightly with guests and their friends. Also realised that I had £80 missing from my purse when I came home, unfortunately it was not locked in safe. Totally unsure what happened to it.

It was a beautiful hotel, apartment was amazing.

Hotel does not have wheelchair accessible bathrooms in their...
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

kitchen being too small and completely separate from the dining area and TV. Not having small cooking pots and not having enough utensils washing machine/dryer not a good quality. not having wheelchair accessible bathrooms

Hotel does not have wheelchair accessible bathrooms in their apartments, which made our stay difficult, as our child in the wheelchair. When we originally inquired, we were given incorrect information and for that reason made a booking. Hotel manager tried his best to assist and make up for the error by offering free dinner, extra room in hotel part with wheelchair accessible bathroom (but room was almost 30 floors below, where we were staying in apartment style accommodation). Our son got sick during the stay, hotel arranged their nursing staff to see him in the room in teh middle of the night, then arranged follow up visits, as well as booked appointment with pediatrician in the near by private hospital. A cake, a bottle of wine and a birthday card was left in our room, when we returned after a dinner. Overall our stay was enjoyable.

Interesting stay in a high end hotel
    • Deluxe Room

The smell of the pillows, it could the smell of detergent used but it’s smell not nice

I like the location , the breakfast and the restaurants near the property are fantastic.. The Hotel staff are well trained, nice and friendly, and communication with the hotel was easy and action was prompt .. Generally , it’s a good hotel . Everything pleasant except that I don’t like the smell of the pillows.. It could be the smell of the detergent used but it smell awkward

The checkin /checkout process was very professional -...
    • Deluxe Room

over priced a little bit - but its worthy

The checkin /checkout process was very professional - the staff were super friendly and always available to help - Food is amazing. - location is very good for a vacation where all the beaches are around. very nice restaurants in the hotel

The bed was very comfortable and the pillows were amazing.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The pool area was small and was shaded by lunch time

The bed was very comfortable and the pillows were amazing. Overall the apartment was very large and comfortable. Service was fantastic and the restauarnats in the hotel were great

Highly recommended and we will definitely return to the Grosvenor on our next visit to Dubai.
    • Premier Room

The hotel totally exceeded expectations, we stayed in tower 2 so we could use the club room which I would highly recommend. We visited the Meridian hotel during the day to use their pool which was amazing. The bedroom was immmaculate and very spacious. All the staff were so helpful and polite, nothing was too much trouble. I cannot find any fault in Grosvenor House, a true 5 star experience.

Very warm and friendly staff
    • Deluxe Room

Shuttle bus especially in rush hours can take ages. Hotel Swimming pools are not upto the expectations

Using le meridean facilities. Staff were super friendly. Gestures were very good.

Lovely room and hotel! Would be even better if it was closer to the beach.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Better coffee could have been provided in the room, easier access to pools (eg having to take about 4 lifts to get to the pool in the other tower), earlier check in and later check out (said it wasn't available but clearly hotel was not full)

Lovely spacious room, very comfortable bed, nice pool area and nice to be able to use the beach

Fantastic hotel, wonderful service, and great location!
    • Deluxe Room

Larger swimming pool perhaps, but really we were very satisfied.

The service was EXCEPTIONAL! - The hotel was beautiful and spotless.. It was obvious that they pay attention to every detail. Very pleased!

Definitely a five star hotel with 5 star service.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Can’t say that there was anything we didn’t like.

Luxury from start to finish this is one of the best hotels I’ve stayed in,on arrival our room wasn’t ready which was no problem however we were upgraded from a 1 bedroom apartment to a 3 bedroom,beds are so comfortable and excellent choice for breakfast the shuttle bus to the beach is a great service and runs every 15 minuets we will definitely be returnin

Fantastic clean rooms, excellent service with a superb choice of restaurants and facilities
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The towel boys (not to be confused with the refreshment team that were excellent) at Le Meridien (sister hotel) could be more welcoming and helpful. One or two of the lads have a poor attitude.

Very clean and well sized room (we stayed in a 1 bedroom apartment with kitchen) Staff were generally professional and welcoming. Check in was slow but we took a chance to explore both towers while the room was made. I tried the gym which was well furnished and we ate at Rhodes restaurant which was excellent food. Most days we made use of beach and gardens at the sister hotel - Le Meridien which is a fabulous supplement to the Grosvenor. We are regular visitors to Dubai - a city we hold close to our hearts and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay at GH. We will be regular customers in the future.

Everything was great.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

That’s now the first time that we couldn’t really relax on the beach. There is one of the biggest beach club „Zero Gravity“ next to the Royal Meridien Hotel. They play the whole afternoon every day very very loud music. And the Hotel Habtoor also located next to the Royal Meridien was playing music as well. I accept this party-mood in Ibiza but in Dubai it’s new for me.

Everything was great. That’s our second time in the Grosvenor House Hotel and I already stayed at least 4 times in the Royal Meridien Hotel. We received an upgrade and enjoyed the huge apartment with 2 bathrooms. Room was very clean, staff very friendly, food delicious. Shuttle bus service to the Royal Meridien Hotel every 15 min. Location at the Dubai Marina.

very cool
    • Deluxe Room

room booked deluxe, and gave a standard, as we rested during the Easter, the hotel was booked all ☺️ but it did not upset! because the Russian-speaking staff at retsepshene rejoiced and amused ☺️🙌 Guys to you hello! you are super!

the hotel and the people are very good! I rested with my son. he had a birthday, we brought cake and wine 😍 (baby cake, mom - red wine 😇) the staff is very kind, cheerful, sociable! for Russian, there is a Russian-speaking staff! deposit can be left at will, if you do not want do not leave! but, I left a deposit to not carry money and a card. swim and sunbathe went to the neighbors in the le meridian 👍❤️ bassen is in the 1 and 2 towers, the sauna can be used for free, a gym. from the air conditioner did not freeze, the room was clean! cleaned 2 times a day! Every day brought fresh fruits and water for free! (lots of water 👍) the breakfasts are stunning, the choice is very big for both adults and children! restaurant overlooking the bay with seafood, hookah, pool, music! everything was at the highest level! a taxi is always at the entrance! Metro 10 minutes on foot. you can run and walk along the waterfront! there are no construction sites nearby !!! le meridian is! to the beach 5 minutes we went to le meridian, but you can by bus from the hotel, the shuttle runs every 15-20 minutes! it is also important, who with children or just tired and laziness☺️ I would gladly return again! Thanks to all the guys at retsepshene! rested in the room 2802 (Dynina E.)

This hotel is very clean and the staff are very attentive...

No bad comments

This hotel is very clean and the staff are very attentive especially Ali at front desk when I checked in and through out my stay he is very professional and very attentive

It was ok, wouldn't stay there again it's a very old hotel that needs a facelift.
    • Deluxe Room

the rooms need to be updated. very very old hotel. could use a facelift.

It was ok, the lobby looks great but the rooms are outdated could definitely use a facelift. the brown curtains are depressing.

As above, making this a very relaxing holiday. Use of the Royal Meridien beach was a great bonus
    • Deluxe Room

Sorry but I am struggling for anything negative. In fact it is our intention to return later in the year.

Bed and pillows extremely comfortable, with staff replenishment excellent. Staff cheery and most helpful.

Amazing Hotel !!!!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Maybe the windows in the room can be cleaned outside , it was very dirty so you couldn’t enjoy the view :-)

Hotel very professional with friendly staff , room was amazing with nice view ! Everything was perfect !

Happy and I definitely go again

I can’t find anything.

Everything was extremely accurate. The staff always kind and ready to help. I liked the little bit important details, like the complementary fruit everyday, the water and the chance to eat well in the restaurant inside the hotel. Also the service on the beach was excellent.

Very comfortable but terrible WiFi
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

The WiFi at both the Grosvenor and the Meridien (beach sister hotel) was terrible. It drops continuously and is very slow when connected. Good WiFi is one of the most important factors for most hotels nowadays. I was prevented from working in the hotel due to the WiFi.

The apartment was large and well equipped. The bed was very large and comfy.

Its a beautiful property and this was the first time we...

Nothing in particular

Its a beautiful property and this was the first time we stayed here. The balcony and rooms had fabulous views. Looking forward to staying here more frequent.

comfortable, fair stay but overpriced.
    • Deluxe Room

the in room dinning options, overpriced in comparison to other same level hotels.

The property was wonderful and other things like comfort, staff, facilities but overpriced. Food options were not wow on inform dinning. Breakfast is wonderful.

Amazing from beginning to end
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

I forgot my laptop charger in my room.

I loved the friendliness of the staff and the home away from home feel of the apartment, I can't wait for my next stay. I was able to book a safari tour through the service desk instead of having to search online. That was a plus for me because I was able to enjoy my trip without having to spend time online looking for things to do. The view of the marina was great and the location was perfect. It was a short walk to eating areas and the mall. All in all I loved my stay and look forward to taking advantage of more of the hotel amenities during my next visit.

Amazing view to Duabi Marina from a huge 2 rooms apartment,...
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

It was some problems With hot/Cold water in the room, but they fixed it quickly .

Amazing view to Duabi Marina from a huge 2 rooms apartment, great beds, big bedrooms. The restaurant Indego by Vineet I can also highly recommend. For 8 days we went there twice, amaizing Food and top service!

YOU HAVE GOT TO STAY HERE!
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

From start to finish our stay was absolutely magical. The hotel is beyond clean, the staff were so friendly and the hotel decor is classy! It was a trip for my birthday. My partner informed the hotel and they provided us with beautiful free goodies to help us celebrate. We used the pool area, gym and restaurants. All of which were first class. We also paid for the buffet breakfast which had an excellent range and was plentiful! We have travelled a lot. This is by far the best hotel we have ever stayed. A massive thank you to all the staff for the magical experience and stay.

very nice hotel with all the comfort you can expect from a 5...
    • Deluxe Room

The way to go to the seaside from the hotel is dangerous as you have to cross a large avenue with a lot of trafic. And there is no other way apart from the shuttle bus service.

very nice hotel with all the comfort you can expect from a 5 stars hotel. The beach area and the pool are amazing.

Nice and very comfortable hotel easy in and easy out, nice...
    • Deluxe Room

Drinks with the breakfast getting very late, not return the same amount of towels after cleaning, no gifts for our anniversary 😩

Nice and very comfortable hotel easy in and easy out, nice luxury hotel

The convenience of an apartment with 5 star hotel services! Ideal for traveling with small children.
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

Just 2 things: 1 - Initially, when I asked about the washing machine and hight chair I was informed that they didn't offer that. That made me pack differently. I was surprised that they do have them. 2 - At the check-out they couldn't find my payment (which I made before the travel) and it took them a while to find it.

I loved everything (almost)! Initially I thought that we would not have a washing machine and high chair for the baby, but there was a washing machine in our apartment, and they found us a high chair. The daily housekeeping is great!, the room service from the restaurant is also very very good, one of the best food we had in this trip to Dubai. The beds are comfortable, and the rooms are big. The airport transfer was very good as well. I think think this is the ideal option for traveling with young kids, as you get the kitchen and space of an apartment, but with all the services of a 5 star hotel. And the 2 pools are nice too :)

Great second stay, would definitely stay again
    • Two-Bedroom Apartment

The food was a little overpriced but nothing different to other hotels in the area.

The two bed apartment was very spacious and well equipped. We had everything we needed and a great service

Atef was great at reception.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Making you sit down and wait for someone to come over when you're checking in is all a bit slow, when you arrive all you want to do is get to your room as quickly as possible. Crossing the road to Le Royal Meridien was a bit dangerous. There is a bus that goes back and forth but it would be useful to have a crossing or better pathway. The latte I ordered from room service was pretty awful and tasted like a vending machine coffee. But these are minor points in what is otherwise a fantastic hotel.

Atef was great at reception. Room was wonderful and clean. Hotel was superb. Good restaurants. Ruya a personal favourite and Buddha always a good night. Second time I've stayed here. Always use the pool area at Le Royal Meridien as it gets the sun all day and has beach access. Steam room, jacuzzi and sauna in the spa area were very nice - gym is a bit small but sufficient as it was never busy (even when I went during peak times).

Avarage
    • Deluxe Room

I especially booked a bed with a double bed,but when we got there they gave us a room with 2 single beds and the next day they moved us to a room with a double bed.

Better when they're not so busy
    • Deluxe Room

I have stayed many times, but this time the bed was perhaps too old - very soggy, sloped mattress, have quite a backache after 2 nights. The cleanliness wasn't up to its usual mark, obviously the housekeeping are doing the bare minimum - perhaps not enough time, perhaps an unlucky room - and items were not replenished either. Expensive, even taking into account it is the Easter Holidays.

Hotel rooms and clanliness.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

Room was not ready at the time of my arrival for checkin, despite my prep call in the morning and appointment

Hotel rooms and clanliness.Liked the concierge services- proactive and responsive. Hotel staff also noted my wife’s birthday with special present, and that was really nice.

An incredible place Beautiful rooms great place to eat...
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

There is nothing to dislike 👍👍

An incredible place Beautiful rooms great place to eat outstanding staff everything you would wish for and more thank you very much for your hospitality

Would definitely stay here again.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

A full marina view would have been nice. Having the balcony off the bedroom instead of the living room was odd.

Apartment was very comfortable with enough kitchen amenities to allow us to have breakfast in the room. Spent a lot of time on the balcony. Sound proofing was very good and we didn't hear the call to prayer even though we were facing the mosque (which was beautiful at night) or very much traffic noise. Complimentary shuttle to the mall convenient. Proximity to Emirates Golf club was good as we were there for a tournament. Staff were excellent. Large selection of dining outlets within the hotel. Will try the Buddha bar next time we are there.

Awesome and smooth!
    • Deluxe Room

The swimming pool area only have sunshine until 2pm then you have to move to the other side in order to catch the sun. Not a problem, but just inconvenient. However you may use the sister hotel Le Meridien where you can catch a shuttles outside the hotel. Here you have access to the beach and the pool areas.

The Grosvenor House was fantastic to stay for a week! Traveling by myself I really felt taken care of at all times. All the staff were a delight and could not do enough for me. The room was spacious and delicate. The restaurants are amazing and the breakfast too. Location is perfect, loads of bars restaurants etc in the area. The gym is really good. I will return for sure.

Could have been better.
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

Check in was a shambles! I booked a specific room as per booking.com and upon arrival was given a room with different specifications. Their rationale being that they were too busy and only had the room I was given. I protested that they should never have advertised the room I chose for the period I chose it for as well if they could not honour their offer. It then took them 4 hours to sort out a room for me as miraculously they actually had a room available that met the specifications of my initial booking. Total shambles. I won’t be staying there again.

Decent place. Always good.

It is amazing hotel , they have a lot of nice places inside...
    • Deluxe Room

It is amazing hotel , they have a lot of nice places inside ) even you don't need to go out if you are staying here Personall was very friendly , also you can use Le royal at day time It is very nice

Amazing apartment, great facilities and fantastic staff.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

The kitchen needed a few extra pieces like a chopping board and a sieve for pasta.

The option to use le royal meridian beach and pool facilities was great especially with 3 children. The apartment was immaculate and the kitchen facilities were also adequate. We had an amazing stay!

very nice bedroom with all the comfort of a 5 stars hotel.
    • Deluxe Room

the way from the hotel to the beach area is dangerous as you have to cross a large avenue with quite a lot of trafic... there is no footbridge or any other way... the only option is to take the shuttle bus.

very nice bedroom with all the comfort of a 5 stars hotel. The king-size bed was really great, and a nice view on the sea and other buildings. Great staff as well, from the reception (very quick check-in and check-out) and the other employees. the pool and the beach areas are just perfect.

Marvelous !
    • Deluxe Room

Hope you introduce gluten free dishes

The bed was super comfy and loved the tech in terms of lights control . The balcony was spacious and the room was perfect for me, husband and baby ! Thank you

Very pleasant and I will always return to it as this was my second time
    • Deluxe Room

At check out desk , it took a while to explain to the Receiption that I need to pay by my direct debit card business card instead of using my credit card in his system and that I need the credit slip who he has took him a while to release it

The service is outstanding , very poach hotel and in the middle of Marina . The wellness center in the 4th Floor is very good and very organised and clean . Generally my stay was very present .

You can know that a hotel is excellent when all is...
    • Deluxe Room

Slow check-in process generally.

You can know that a hotel is excellent when all is functioning exceptionally well for a while. And this is one of those hotels.

Amazing, will return soon.
    • Three-Bedroom Apartment

Amazing service, made to feel very special throughout our entire stay. Superb restaurants and bars. Our 3 bed apartment was spacious, spotless and huge! Will definitely return, hopefully this year.

Everyone at the hotel were very helpful and attentive.

Holiday wasn’t long enough

Everyone at the hotel were very helpful and attentive. We had a premier room and loved the club lounge and it’s faciliti. Would definitely stay there again

Fantastic stay with wonderful staff! Exceeded my expectations!
    • Deluxe Room

It's difficult to find anything negative to say about my stay here. The only thing that may be worth mentioning is that the pools are completely shaded all afternoon. However, there is a shuttle bus to take you to the beach at their sister hotels which is gorgeous with huge, beautiful gardens.

I had a fantastic stay at Grosvenor House. I booked a non-refundable stay using booking.com for 4 nights, but due to illness could only stay for 3 nights. The staff refused to charge me for the night that I was unable to stay, and gave me a fantastic huge apartment. Gamal the Egyptian receptionist was brilliant! The apartment was huge with fantastic views of the marina. The staff and cleaners were so friendly, helpful and informative. This is the best hotel I have stayed in for a long time!

Apartment was spacious with a good view.
    • Deluxe Room

The electric sockets kept disconnecting and also not using internationally used sockets.. I was stuck in one corner charging everything

Apartment was spacious with a good view.. Staff were great.

Exceeded all expectations! Would highly recommend
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

There was nothing we didn’t like

Bed was soooo comfortable and the pillows were the best I have ever slept on Loved breakfast in the club room - absolutely excellent and the staff could not have been more helpful

• Premier Room

Excellent Staff throughout, Ali at the front desk deserves a special mention for his excellent Customer Service - a special note to all the staff working in the Executive lounge, Anil leads his team with such professionalism & clearly one of the best hotels in DXB,

Great stay
    • Premier Room

The walkways leading to the hotel from the roads are insufficient if you decide to walk from the metro station to the hotel. They really need to work on it.

Spa is great. 5th floor lounge is perfect with everything. I also love how the hotel guests are able to use Le Meridien's beach with ease and comfort.

Perfect, perfect, perfect -this hotel has it all!
    • Deluxe Room

I honestly cannot find fault with this hotel

The staff are the real stars of this hotel, they are exceptionally good at what they do and genuinely friendly and helpful. This is the best hotel I've stayed in anywhere in the world. Loved everything about it but especially the staff.

• One-Bedroom Apartment

Sometimes you were in the shade in the swimming area not a big deal as you can use sister facilities

Everything from start to finish everything was great. Your staff did everything to make our stay more than worthwhile honestly will be coming back!!

Best hotel in Dubai
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We arrived early but the front line reception were excellent in looking after us. Stayed here on several occasions and remains the best hotel in Dubai

Excelkent location (handy for the Hop on/Hop off buses) and right by the marina for a nice stroll!
    • Deluxe Room

I cannot think of anything, other than a 'route' map to carry around, just for Towers 1 and 2!

We were upgraded to a Suite as I was about to celebrate a birthday and it had just been our 41st Wedding Anniversary! The bed was extremely comfortable, especially the bed linen, duvet etc. And the bathroom was amazing too! We also received a bottle of complimentary wine, birthday cake and balloons! The staff were all exceptional and so helpful.

A great break in Dubai
    • One-Bedroom Apartment

We really enjoyed our stay here during our 1st visit to Dubai. In a great location bring close to the marina and a walk away from its sister hotel Le Meridian which is on the beach. The apartment was lovely and very well looked after each day. I would definitely recommend these apartments.

Browse Grosvenor House Hotel and Apartments traveller photo gallery