Reviews of Habtoor Grand Resort, Autograph Collection 5 stars

Al Falea Street, Jumeirah Beach, Jumeirah Beach Residence, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

#101 of 384 hotels in Dubai

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

The staffs were very polite and friendly.
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Breakfast area was very crowded The air condition in breakfast hall was weak. The landscape needs to renovation. The room doors weren't sill and we had problem with noise.

The staffs were very polite and friendly.Location was perfect.

Dubai in the Big Heat!
    • Club King or Twin Room with partial Sea view

The weather was very hot, around 40 C, which meant going for a walk wasn't an option. Also, beyond the shopping malls there isn't a lot to do in Dubai.

The hotel is super with lots of bars and restaurants to choose from. So there was lots to do without even leaving the hotel grounds.

The location is very good.
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Sea View

The location is very good. Comfortable and pretty hotel. The breakfast is delicious and healthy. The fitness is great. It has many restaurants all around.

Dubai was awesome!
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Staff member who was stood outside requesting taxis - he’d try to get us to go in their hotel private cars very often stating it’s the same price when we knew it was 5 x more expensive to get to a location and stated that. He then didn’t order us a taxi as we didn’t opt for the hotel car so we had to wait for a taxi to drop other guests off and jump in - on one occasion, he was charging AED 60 for a 5 minute drive, the taxi was AED 12! I didn’t like that and felt uncomfortable each time. There was also little ants on the work top in hotel room when we checked in and stayed through the stay so seemed dirty.

Location and pool

Relax and enjoy your stay in this Luxury hotel. unforgetable momments
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Nothing. usually, the check-in will take long time because most of the time the hotel is fully booked, but this time was very fast like anything. improvement is recognized. But even though, they will allow the kids to enjoy all the hotel the facilities till the rooms be ready as well as they will offer you a welcoming complimentary drinks

I'm a regular guest .. i like everything in Habtoor Grand, the spacious rooms, style of the rooms, the reception area, the landscaping, the pools area, the slides, ..this place give me a very relaxing and positive energy feeling. the front desk staff are very kind, polite, smiley, and really you will enjoy the friendly atmosphere in general specially in the reception area which have a several wonderful stylish setting places with a marvelous view and decoration. I want to express my deep thanks to Mrs. Waad from GRO (Guest Relations Officer) and to one Pilipino lady in the front desk but unfortunately i forget her name

First and Last time
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

TV sound was set so low that it could not be heard and was impossible to turn up.. Why have a TV if you can't hear it.. OR are NOT ALLOWED to hear it ..

Italian restaurant was nice

Finish the check in and check out quickly.
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Old furniture..the bathroom not was clean..the was hot also..we call them for clean the room again and fix the electricity

Finish the check in and check out quickly.. The welcome..stuff friendly and helpful

• Reviewed: 9 September 2018

A lot is missing
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Sea View

1. The bathroom smelI was so bad (urin), it was disgusting, and when I told them, they just sent some guy to clean it! I expected more of them, like at least change the room! 2.I got food poisoned and tried to fight it off, but it got worse, all I did eat was from the pool restaurant (fish & chips) 3. I have a 3 years old daughter who (when we were leave the breakfast buffet) asked to take some water melon and cucumber to eat it in our room. So, as we usually do this in other resorts, we took a small plate and wanted to take it to the room, however, the lady at the restaurant reception refused and said its not allowed, I asked her if we can have it to go, she also refused and asked that my child can only have it the restaurant! Being food poisoned, I didn't have the energy to argue and went ahead and checked out immediately, as I couldn't stand staying in this place anymore!

Swimming pool and kids pool was nice, my duagther and I really enjoyed.

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

Perfect for family staycations
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

A bit renovation... The hotel is not the newest anymore.

Its perfect for families with small kids. There are separate facilities for couples only. So you can really relax away from the daily routine. Loved the arabic theme of the rooms.

Not what i expect
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

The room is so ordinary nothing smart in it . I asked for a charger adaptor and unfortunately no one tries to help . I found a Cockroach in the bed in check out morning so i didn’t made a complaint as i was hurry . So crowed in the entrance specially in the night.

The hotel was average as a 5 stars hotel in Dubai . Location near JBR

lovely stay, but the bed was really uncomfortable..
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Sea View

okay, so the bed was possibly the worst bed i've ever laid on, broke my back, had to rush for a massage when i got home, otherwise, everything was nice.

i loved the horizon pool, very nice.

Better management and precense of Managers when feedback is provided at check out or at check-in.
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Sea View

From the time we arrived at the location it was very busy and we were delayed nearly an hour waiting for a room to be available. The booking price and actual price was different and the staff at the desk blamed booking.com stating this is a major issue with all bookings received through booking.com The hotel has alot of potential but it was clear it's not managed well and constructive feedback is not taken serious. No offer of a Manager to speak to us on the feedback and experience we faced was even an option. We booked our Reservations with 2 rooms and ensured we opted for breakfast included as the option, but at the entrance of the door we were told only the children and 1 adult is allowed to have breakfast and we are required to pay additional for 2 more adults. We found this very shocking the way the message was put across to us and could have been managed better. This is a hotel that we felt we wanted to leave as fast as we can and not stay any further, it does not feel comfortable or does it feel a welcoming. Room service if way overpriced compared to other hotels in the same category. I don't understand what does sea view mean? As we did not see Sea View and paid additional for this Sea View. What we did see is roof tops and construction works. The pool is very dirty and not clean with alot of slime build up and broken parts that need reparing. Don't expect to be blown away staying here, and don't expect anything other than average.

Potential of what the Hotel could be.

To improve
    • Club Suite With Partial Sea View

The facilities and the luxury less than expected. They must improve the check in service because when i arrived they told me still we didnt clean your room after the previous guest .. and they trying to give me another room with less facilities and smaller. But they convince me with dinner complimentary 🤣❤

The staff and restaurants services are really good

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

I suggest for you all don’t book in this hotel until they care about every customers.
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

There are a lot of things I don’t like 1- it was so much noisy at night or early morning 2- the bath room was not clean 3- can’t take my time for a shower because of the water not going in the drainage. 4- when I told the receptionist he didn’t care about it 5- I have asked the reception for a baby bed one respond for them at all 6- I was hoping to be relaxed. 7- I will never come to this hotel at all

The only thing I like is the room view

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Not as good as previous stay, but still pleasant. Maybe worth trying again at another time, possibly
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Rooms can be better situated. we had a young couple with children next to us who kept us awake throughout the night, as children were often crying. Pool area can be very busy and sometimes struggle to get a sun bed. Beach is quite a walk and buggies were often unavailable.

Comfortable bed, facilities very good, pool area, busy but good. Underground bar good as was Polo Bar. Luciana's restaurant great for lunch Staff attentive without being obtrusive.

The 3 Ladies named Mara, Beth, and Weyn made our smooth...
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

The 3 Ladies named Mara, Beth, and Weyn made our smooth arrival esp . the recreation manager named Jeffrey Galao... for his best hospitality and excellent customer services had given us...

Cant wait to stay here again, unable to explore the facilities available. Simply too many. Amazing.
    • Club King or Twin Room with Sea View

The staff was amazing. I had an early flight in and the staff made sure I was comfortable before my room was ready. The Hotel had everything I hoped for and the most amazing views. Air conditioning was perfect and room service was great.

every thing staff , food was verry delicious specail thank...
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

i dont like the room first because i was booked for another room and he gave different room which i booked

every thing staff , food was verry delicious specail thank to the reception staff natalia she was amazing

Busy Staycation
    • Club King or Twin Room with partial Sea view

The Hotel was very busy. In the times we went to the pool we could not find space for our family to stay and sit together. At the time of checking in 4.45pm our rooms were not ready, we were however offered an upgrade to compensate which we gained access at 5.20pm.

The hotel does feel like a resort and has facilities to match. We had access to the Executive Lounge which was well worth the small additional charge - the staff were friendly and the Lounge itself was very comfortable and gave a welcome rest area in the hotel.

Nice hotel overall
    • Club King or Twin Room with partial Sea view

The rooms were a bit small for 3 people and the sea views weren’t very pretty as they have the tops of ugly buildings in them. The location was not within walking distance to anywhere with Children although only a short taxi ride away. When our luggage was collected on our final day the porter took it upon himself to also pack our small personal items that we had left in our room away and also took them to reception! He may have been trying to be to helpful but in our opinion he should have only taken the cases and it was obvious phones plugged in the wall and purses etc in the sides should have been left for us to take. Also the cleaner on 2 occasions took loose money left in the rooms and said he though they were tips. Always returned when we questioned but a little asumptive in our opinion. Shuttle bus service but limited spaces and if you don’t get a space you have to wait a few hours for the next one. Quality of food from room service as terrible.

We had 2 club rooms and are a family of 2 adults and 4 children. Good breakfast with plenty of choice and always very good staff on hand to help.

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

This property is truly amazing, and definitely worthy of...
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

The extra bed for our daughter was like sleeping on the floorand we asked for it to be removed as she couldn’t sleep on it, this did mean that 3 of us had to share two single beds which wasnt that comforable as our daughter is 11!!

This property is truly amazing, and definitely worthy of it’s 5star rating, the extra touches like sunglasses cleaning and ice cold towels by the pools is a very nice touch, we took the club lounge package and this was totally worth it, they served some lovely canapés and a good selection of drinks. The room was lovely and clean.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Good location but rooms could be so much nicer for the price
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

I felt the standard of the room could have been better given the price we paid. It had all the amenities but was dark, crowded and lacked any character. They also didn't warn us that valet parking was chargeable upon arrival, when it was the only option if you didn't want to try and find street parking elsewhere.

The location of the hotel was excellent

2 rest days in Dubai
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

The main purpose of my stay is swimming in the pool and the sea. Unfortunately, these facilities closed at 6 pm for the kids pool and 7 pm for adults pool. The sea is 500 meters from the hotel.

The good decoration and comfortable beds, clean rooms and bathroom.

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Amazing value for money, great location!
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Sea View

The water pressure was very bad in shower when we arrived but was quickly fixed, when using handheld shower it leaked from side of shower and soaked bathroom floor. Fire alarm going off twice during our stay due to false alarms was a bit annoying.

Rooms are big and very clean. Staff are very attentive. Pool staff at main pool are very accommodating. Air conditioning was very good in hotel. Ladies night in underground bar was great . The bar staff are extremely nice. We requested a balcony and it was provided but the balcony is tiny so I wouldn’t make a big deal trying to get one at all. I’ve read reviews about noise from zero gravity our room was one of the closest to the beach Club and we couldn’t hear it at all. So don’t let that put u off.

Amazing
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Hotel might not be the youngest, but it was extremely clean ( cleaning sometimes even 2 times a day) and staff was really helpful. Overall a great experience :)

Very good.
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

The hotel nearby metro station (Jumeirah Lakes towers station) and it is convenient to take taxi to go from and to hotel to metro station (only a few minutes) . And it is very easy to take taxi. (remember always take taxi with distance meter, do not take the black car which they said that they are taxi, the black car will charge trible fee the same distance. The hotel also provide me guest room to stay free of charge for the couples of hours before check in and after check out. The hotel give sufficient bottles of drinking waters free of charge. In addition, there are resturants and supper market in plaza nearby (with a walking distance for five minutes) So, it is convenient. No extra billing besides the amonut we paid via booking.com

Staff
    • Club King or Twin Room with partial Sea view

Under equipped, safety was an issue ( no phones ( public) available on floors if u got stuck out of ur room , stairs has no security cameras Elevators and waiting areas were hot and humid

Staff

Property was to far from shopping malls or train station...
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Property was to far from shopping malls or train station taxis charged extra as getting to the hotel always needed a u turn and turns are not allowed so they would have to go the extra mile or 2.

Almost everything was perfect.
    • Tower Family Suite with Partial Sea View

One night strange noise was coming most probably from the fire alarm system. It took at least 1hour. Construction started neer to the building.

Almost everything was perfect. Easy to walk to the Marina, reálhozam metro station, room was clean and well equiped. Staff was very helpful.

Amazing stay😍cant wait to come again soon😊

Pool closes too early

Love the Anniversary surprise they arranged for us😍Tareq at Reception and Jay at d pool area made our days so much better 😊They are an asset to this company as they show passion is what they do

Unsatisfied Customer with the rooms
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

The room door gets stuck always called for assistance. For the price I expected a lot more. I have stayed in nicer hotels for much less. The rooms were very average nothing special. I dont think I will stay at hotel again.

The beach was nice.

The most terrible stay in my life
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Sea View

For that value of money there is lots of hotel much more better! At all was terrible stay! we used to go almost each weekend to hotels to rest, and this time we throw 1345 dh per one night just to be angry and nervous not rest! The day start we we came hotel , the stuff maybe new, let me wait maybe 40 moin till she will proseed the check in with small baby on my hand; then the money was taken from my card already, she said need to pay again, as if they will make refund for those money it’s can come after 1-2 week, but need to pay again....( ok I have other card and have money, if person come without any amount or not enough to pay again, because he already pay?) it’s smth strange she was try to explain about card maybe...but this card I used to book every stay and always from booking, never happen like that things.. ok, then she finally finish tell “sorry I make you late you can have check out 1 hour late then” I said ok fine , at least like that.. we came room , the chair dirty I don’t know blood or what it’s terrible in 5 star hotel, I don’t know even in 4 several times was also , never meet such things, the remote from tv not work, we call reception then wait till they come till check till bring new; then in bathroom sink stuck I think, the water not go down, oh my God, we call to tell that such problem in room exist, they send someone after 1 hour maybe more even when I’m in shower) we said we don’t need technician because all hour stay they will be inside room do something change smth, it’s already made nervous.. Then again someone come to ask about sink, we said that we don’t need to repair it now, fix it when we will go out, ok , after 1 hour again come technician, I sit feed my baby, he come inside without any permission!!!!! Can you imagine? I never met such things! You sit without cloth someone from stuff come inside as if in home!!!

The hotel location is good in Jumeirah beach what give nice breath, because it’s with balconies and place to walk, near as you know lots of restaurants and on the territory of hotel as well

Relaxing stay with very nice room and excellent staff service.
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Sadly very noisy down by beach area due to two clubs playing loud dance music on weekends. Wasn't able to relax due to this.

The bed was very comfortable and the room very nicely decorated with a great view. Lobby was lovely to walk into, good swimming pool, staff excellent and professional.

Habtour
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Sea View

I spilled BBQ sauce on the bed sheet and expected them to change the sheets but instead they just flipped it inside out. Which makes me wonder if they actually change the sheets or the towels. We highlighted this to the reception when we checked out the next morning.

The room was tidy and nice. The view was great it overlooked the palm and JBR. You can also see skydive Dubai and watch the skydivers.

Everything you need for a great holiday in the one Resort.
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Great place to stay for a few days if you just want a break from the long overseas haul from Australia to Europe. We had been to Dubai numerous times and didn’t need to do the tourist thing. We just wanted to sit back and relax and recharge before our European holiday started. This place was perfect for doing that. Service and staff great. Pool great. Gym great. Room great. Everything was great!

Habtoor grand is a typical resort hotel that tries to take all the money you have not earned yet.
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Sea View

-The shower was really bad it had its own life it switched from warm to cold water all the time. One day, it was just boiling hot water. I could not finish my shower !! -One day the room was not cleaned, we had to call and remind them.

-The pool was nice and clean. -Friendly staff. -The beach was clean.

A lovely resort for kids
    • Tower Family Room with partial Sea view

All restaurants are expensive and need to take care of the families in the amount Payment for restaurants Please Al Habtoor Grand Hotel to hone the price of meals and give all visitors Borgard restaurants

The hotel is suitable for families. The hotel has 11 restaurants and 3 swimming pools. There is a children's treasure, tennis courts, a very nice reception staff and lovers of the helper.

Slightly underwhelming hotel. Felt more like 3-4 star at best.
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Slightly tired feel, breakfast chaotic and not much choice for a supposed 5 star hotel. Main pool area thumping house music and very busy. Lots of tattoos on display!! Went to le meridian hotel next door for dinner and drinks and that seemed in a different league.

Big room, good gym for a hotel.

Location is great, pools are good.
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Breakfast could have been much much better and warm.

Location is great, pools are good. Staff was courteous and sent us a birthday cake in our room. That was great.

Luxury family escape
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Sea View

It is very difficult to find anything negative about the hotel as we had a fantastic stay. One improvement could be the attitude of the staff at Andreeas pool bar. After having spent the required 200 Aed (minimum bill to be able to use the exclusive pool) at the restaurant, with intent to spend more at the pool side bar, I was treated like an unwanted guest by the pool "bouncer". This was also not the first time I ate at the restaurant as a hotel guest. Even after showing my receipt the bouncer tried to make excuses why I can't use the pool until a "manager" came and permitted me. I can understand and appreciate wanting to maintain an exclusive area for guests, but this can be achieved without arrogant behavior. The rest of the hotel staff were fantastic.

The hotel exceeded our expectations and had offers for the whole family. From a childcare/play area to a fully equipped gym and an adults only infinity pool we enjoyed every moment of our stay. The rooms were spacious and beautifully decorated. The staff were excellent and dedicated to ensuring we were enjoying our stay. We hope to be back at the Habtoor Grand!

The hotel is good and crowded but its management is poor and...
    • Tower Family Suite with Partial Sea View

The room was not ready when I arrive I wait for 45 min and they don’t have any excuses even the reception didn’t say the room not ready yet he try to play with me bye saying He trying to give me upgrade but I have to pay and when they give me the cards they didn’t finish the cleaning also when I enter the room it wasn’t clean good and I go back to reception and I ask the supervisor to clean the room again but they put juice only and they haven’t done any thing

The hotel is good and crowded but its management is poor and it can handle large numbers of guests

Staycation
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Sea View

Toilets/changing rooms at the beach (xl beach club area) were not as expected. Could do with a bit of a spruce up to bring up to the overall hotel standard which is far higher.

Great location, lots of choice for F&B, friendly staff

Infinity room & gym was very nice.
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Both check in & check out were late. Valet took 20 mins to get the car on top of it. One of our room was not ready till 5pm but they compensated with free dinner for both our rooms. In spite of requesting 2 rooms together, we were offered rooms on different floors.

Infinity room & gym was very nice.

It was good!
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

I asked for non smoking room and it wreaked of smoke from last customer! Communication & set up between restaurants and hotel in relation to payment structure was very poor!

Pools & slides, size of rooms, concierge area, valet parking, breakfast are great!

Besides my request during my reservation as well as remind...
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Besides my request during my reservation as well as remind it at check in to have a room at highest possible floor , they gave me a room at the lowest possible floor at 4th floor.

• Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

I like the reservation employee beth she was extraordinary and helpful . she is dealing with people as humans and she concerns a lot about making them happy. I recomend her to be in a position of supervising others since she went the extra mile to make us happy and made our days an extraordinary and joyful .

Average
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Sea View

They cant handle the oad during official holidays. I felt it was overbooked and shortstaffed. We have a major problem with our bathroom where no water on the toilet nor hot water coming out of the shower

My 5th stay here
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Sea View

Kids running around hotel lobby screaming and acting like it was a playground . Lower level shop vendors couldn’t be less interested in engaging with you .

Beach , pool , location - incredible

Nice stay
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Breakfast and not enough space at pool.

I love the hotel overall it the rooms were wierd . I felt the room was too close to the door and that it was just shaped not good. Food could be been better for what you pay for. Not a lot to offer for breakfast.

The staff were lovely especially especially the housekeeping.
    • Tower Family Room with partial Sea view

The rooms just felt a-bit dated.The bathroom was a little bit shabby and tired looking.

The staff were lovely especially especially the housekeeping. Good value for money. Nice pool area

Fantastic hotel with stunning views!
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

The only little problem I had was that when we arrived at the hotel after traveling overnight we were very tired only to be told our room was not ready!!! They left us sitting around reception area for a couple of hours until my partner got very irritated!!!! I just found that was not a great start to our holiday!! That really needs to be sorted!!!

The room was fantastic the bed was sooo comfy and we had a beach view which was just stunning to wake up to every morning.. the bed duvet was turned every evening with little chocolates in our pillows and water and fruit left in the rooms..

It was a lovely stay until I paid my bill then staff lack of attention ruined the whole experience.
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

My suitcase was left unattended in reception after I handed it to staff to put into my car. Someone found it and thought I was checking it in 5hrs later. I found it myself before i was about to leave. Be very wary when handing over personal belongings..

Very comfortable room and very spacious.

Another great stay at this hotel.
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Another great stay at this hotel. It's our 4. stay here. The service is good, the staff are smiling and helpful. The lifeguards at the pool area are top class. Shola, Sultan and all the others are so sweet and welcoming. But above all, you feel safe by letting your child swim in the pool. We’ll be back for our 5. stay

During my first visit in Dubai I had a great pleasure to...
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

During my first visit in Dubai I had a great pleasure to stay in Habtoor grand resort🧡 (April 28-may6) The hotel includes in Marriott hotels and fully confirms high level of customer care and hospitality. Everything was perfect: room, room service, beach, gym, restaurants etc. Thanks so much to the hotels’ team for their perfect service and hospitality!!🤗

All-in-all; pleasant stay

Nothing in particular

Room was lovely; staff were very friendly; club room food selection was pretty good and the happy hour was great. Slides in the pool were great fun.

Great family hotel for your sunny getaway!
    • Tower Family Suite with Partial Sea View

Getting in and out could be a bit hard due to traffic depending on time, but this is a general Dubai thing. Proximity to SkyDive Dubai means you hear the one engine airplane takeoffs multiple times a day, but that added to the overall leisure atmosphere for us. Watching people's paragliding skills from the balcony was very interesting.

We've got upgraded to a very nice and big suite, which is always a great thing. Loved the hotel and the facilities. Very good place to visit with kids. There is a nice new supermarket just 10 minutes walking. Great location too.

Loved everything about this hotel!
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Loved everything about this hotel! Friendly staff, brilliant restaurants. We tried The Grill for dinner-best steak I’ve had in the UAE - had the South African fillet and tried The Underground for lunch - amaaazing fish and chips pub lunch, had it twice! Beautiful room, stunning views, everything you’d need and more

Overall it was a nice relaxing wk away
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Could have done with somewhere to sit and have a drink in the evening, other then the 2 indoor bars which both allowed smoking! Not so great if like me you dnt smoke and have asthma

the bed was really comfy, the staff were very friendly

Overall good for a staycation.
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Service at the beach wasn’t very attentive. To less staff at the beach.

Overall good for a staycation. Location perfect, close to lots of restaurants and entertainment options outside of the hotel .

The facilities were excellent, and the staff were friendly and polite, definitely be revisiting
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

We couldn’t fault anything, just perfect!!

The room was really nice and comfy with a great sea view, staff were attentive with two vists a day, one in the morning to clean and restock toiletries and one in the evening to turn the bed back, restock with complimentary water and leave the breakfast menu.

well located on the beach, noisy room
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Room was noisy on a tennis court, it was not comfortable at all and you should close the curtains all the time Bathtub is only for one person, it is fair if you are not looking for something romantic. Booked a double room, they provided first day with amenities for only one person. Staffs carrying the luggage are not honest, they tried to provide me with private cabs, where they are more expensive that normal cabs, and try to convince me that I get a good deal; I took the normal cabs for half the price. Don't expect much from the beach, it is a long walk to get there and it feels that is not linked to the hotel, the chairs are on the beach are all full of sand. The infinite pool is not extraordinary, it has a view on construction sites, not really a catch. They provide you an offer for a show with 40% off, but you can find almost the same price on trip advisor

The hotel is well located, with a beachside. Room is clean, they put flowers on bed it was lovely gesture Staffs are very nice and polite except the dishonest ones outside on the entrance Breakfast is very good, wide choice and tasty

Was a nice break .. Wasn't as intimate hotel as I wanted ... sun beds packed like sardines
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Sea View

No hot water on my first room for 2 days ... was never fixed so requested to be moved. Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights very very loud music from the beach bar until 1am

The staff were very friendly and helpful

Superb accommodation/ excellent location . Such friendly and happy staff.
    • Club King or Twin Room with Sea View

Nothing I didn’t like The balcony could have been bigger with a chair. It was too hot ! When I visit again I would return in the cooler months I emailed the hotel beforehand about the airport transfer but no reply so got a taxi to the hotel but on return a complimentary transfer was booked this comes with the club room

We booked the club room which I would highly recommend- this extra cost paid for itself - access to club room 6-8 for free alcoholic beverages - high tea - food excellent . Beverages non alcoholic all day We booked a ocean view and balcony - although the balcony was small the view was amazing. The location on the marina was the best choice . The beach was a short walk away - you could use the private beach or public beach . Enough sun beds for everyone around the pool and beach . Staff very friendly and couldn’t do enough for you . Room was very spacious and a massive comfy bed / The infinity adult pool was a lovely quiet retreat

Fantastic and will be returning again, hopefully soon.
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Only small disappointments we experienced, but only because we had such a fabulous service throughout, however these didn’t deter from our trip: The first girl we met at the concierge was more than helpful and advising us on what to do and what not to do. Really told us what to expect from a day in the desert safari and didn’t exaggerate it and was very good and even told us not to expect brilliant food. However returning the second day, she was not there but two different members of staff, they weren’t as helpful and seemed to be forcing activities on us that we were enquiring about. I asked about jet skiing and unfortunately it was booked out, and after telling them we were leaving on the Sunday they were still trying to get us to book in for the Sunday. The colleague next to them also wasn’t very helpful when we just enquired about the water park. I asked would it be open as there was a sandstorm and said I had a discount at the water park entrance, however again she tried to force us to buy tickets there and swore that a discount code never existed. She even rang the water park trying to convince us and herself this code could not work, but thankfully from speaking to the staff at the water park they advised it does, the concierge person had a look of disgust that we didn’t purchase the tickets off them. I understand they might work on commission but the first woman that assisted had a totally different and flexible approach than the other two on the second day, and she was more than kind and assisting but the two we experienced the second day made us feel like avoiding the concierge in future. At night time there was a large fan plugged in outside our room which was very loud. There must have been some cleaning or drying going on with the carpets but this was a bit annoying, but when I rang the front desk they had it turned off immediately which was brilliant of them, however this was happening most nights of our stay.

Warmly greeted upon arrival and our bags were taking from us and looked after by the staff. I had emailed ahead to state that we would be arriving early and if there was a possibility of an early check in (10am), but I only emailed the night before. The man at the desk was apologetic that they didn’t have a room ready, but he had no need to be as this was last minute from me, and he tried his best to accomadate our wishes. He said he would try and have a room ASAP but this wasn’t too much of a bother for us as all we were worried about was storing our luggage for a while which was taking care. The man went through everything in detail and offered us loads of offers around the hotel, however we already had our trip planned out so we didn’t make use of these, but if I was here again I’d allow for extra time and be open to more of the hotels offerings. We were shown to a changing room and the pool so we could enjoy the amenities whilst we awaited our room, and by the time we had settled on the sun beds I received a message that our room was ready. The man at the front desk had placed us in room 305 and was apologetic for the delay, but again no need. He explained the room was on the same floor as the infinity pool which excited us. The room itself was scarcely believable and more than we expected, brilliant bathroom facilities, fine storage for our luggage and a fantastic bedroom area. We had a balcony which led onto the inifinity pool which was superb. Each day it seemed like the room was serviced twice a day which took some getting used to as I never experienced this service before. I happened to be spending my birthday in the hotel and it turned out to be unforgettable! After a day that involved skydiving, a brunch and some after drinks, we arrived back at the room shattered and ready for a sleep only to be greeted by rose petals on the bed with the letters HB and a cake and a case of roses.

Clean
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

Staff was money hungry. Expansive. Rates vary on daily basis. View was not there which should have been provided for the price paid. Room looks different in pictures. Maids entered the room within couple of hours of us checking in without requesting for them. Did not feel safe.

Clean

The location on the beach next to the marina.
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Sea View

The location on the beach next to the marina. The facilities and choices of restaurants and bars and pools was great and ALL the staff were so friendly and helpful.

Good m
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

The smell of the room. They said it was air freshener via the ac but it smelt of damp and wet carpet which was a bit offputting. Some of the cleanliness in the bathroom was a little substandard and the towels were clean but well past their best.

We were upgraded to a suite which was an unexpected bonus.

A wonderful location to help us celebrate our 30th Wedding Anniversary and hopeful return in future
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

To be honest nothing except a longer stay

We had requested an executive tower room in our booking. The room 305 was excellent and a fantastic location. We would request this room again for a future stay. The lady who assisted with our check in was very informative and helpful throughout our stay.

For a price/quality stay in Dubai, this hotel is definitvely one of the best at JBR
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Sea View

Poolside could have been more clean in my opinion. There are a lot of birds searching for food and this creates some 'dirt'. Should be cleaned up on daily basis. Sometimes you hear the music beats from Zero Gravity beach club in the room.

The hotel is based at one of the best locations at JBR if you look for a beach/sea holiday. 2 swimming pools (1 adult only on the 3rd floor - infinity pool) and 1 large pool. Also free access to the beach and free towel service. Very friendly staff. As a lot of construction is going on in Dubai, we were lucky this hotel was located in a 'relatively quit' part of JBR. Rooms are clean and OK

Nothing special and a bit over priced.
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

This didn't seem like a 5 star hotel to me. The facilities were ok, but the view from the infinity pool was to a construction site and everything just seemed a little outdated. Also the rooms were not soundproofed so we were constantly woken by other guests passing our room.

Gym was very good. Comfortable beds.

Magical, relaxing, easy.
    • Club King or Twin Room with Sea View

Having to leave this amazing property

The staff, the breakfast on the 25th floor, the horizon pool, the pool bar, the staff again! Everything was perfect.

I guaranteed my stay with a debit card of the local bank.
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

I guaranteed my stay with a debit card of the local bank. The hotel debited my account for half of the full amount 2 days prior arrival. During check-in hotel manager highly recommended to cancel prepayment and make the new payment for the full cost of my stay. He pretended it would be in my interests. He was trying to convinced me for half an hour although it was already midnight. The main argument was that funds had not left my account and no double payment would occur anyway which was not the case. We spent huge time arguing but he nevertheless could not provide reasonable grounds of such a strange suggestion. Anyway I refused because it would result in extra charge which obviously was not necessary and damanded to proceed with charging of the remaining balance. Only after strong demand he stopped arguing.

Excellent staycation!
    • Tower Family Room with partial Sea view

We had problem with one staff, out of all good he really stuck out with his unkind manners. We reported it to the duty manager.

Facilities, staff, pool, kids slides, room design and comfort

Nice hotel, good location, decor, rooms, club level, pool
    • Club King or Twin Room with Sea View

beach area - need more umbrellas especially closer to the water. Did not feel like an relaxing spot especially with loud music coming from neighbouring beach bar. Limited area to actually swim in and water did not feel or look clean - maybe too much construction around the area. Abandoned the beach when we saw a empty needle/syringe floating by, did not go back.

Hotel is beautifully decorated in a Middle Eastern design. Club room was lovely. Staff helpful and pleasant in all areas of hotel.

great facilities.
    • Tower King or Twin Room with Partial Sea View

the beach is very good but it is at the beginning of the marina and you have to move in a car for anything outside the hotel

great facilities. general relaxed atmosphere

Browse Habtoor Grand Resort, Autograph Collection traveller photo gallery