Reviews of Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Abu Dhabi City Center 4 stars

Junction of Salaam Street and Corniche Road, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

#85 of 127 hotels in Abu Dhabi

Superb!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

I went there with friends to celebrate my birthday . The whole place is nice and very clean. The space is huge and really a value for money! Staff are courteous and responded very quickly to inquiries. We will definitely come back soon!! 💋

• Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Rooms are very small . Guest are charged 100 aed as deposit for minibar as a policy instead of removing minibar items as per guest request. Guest are not given complimenary drinking water and discriminatery attitude of the staff at check in makes this hotel worst .guests with from booking.Com are treated as if not welcome. Chekin staff not ready to explain the amneties hotel has to offer and any simple requests like providing drinking water turndown as saying hotel policy is to charge guests for drinking water. Before booking I was infomed the hotel provide rooms with washing machine and at the time of checkin they refused even though it was available.

• Reviewed: 21 September 2018

We stayed in this hotel so many times and everything was...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

We asked for knife and fork unfortunately staff inform us that additional charge 20 AED

We stayed in this hotel so many times and everything was perfect. I normally always arrive late in the night check in was smooth and fast especially thanks to Rishan who always welcome us by name and helpful. The hotel is my save choice expectations and experience matches the value of money.

• Reviewed: 20 September 2018

Super clean and tidy!

All was perfect!

Super clean and tidy! SPECIAL THANKS TO MR.ABDURRAHMAN, THE NIGHT SHIFT MANAGER. HIGHT CLASS CARE AND HOSPITALITY SKILLS. WELL DONE & KEEP IT UP! THE BIG VALUE FOR MONEY!

IT SHOULD BE 01 STAR NOT 3/4
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

1 hotel management don't want to remove mini bar even on a personal request. 2 no tissu papers and body lotion in rooms. 3 we had two rooms and from 11am to 1 pm we receive more then 10 cals by land line fom reception and 4 time housekeeping guys came on door to know when check out and disturb us alot. 4 took very late at check in and check out. 5 location and name of the hotel no one knows In Abu Dhabi it was very deficult to explain to taxi drivers. 6 all these things inform to reception but instead of apologize they argue with me. IT should be 1 🌟 only

Nothing at all

bad behaviour from the employees
    • Deluxe Twin Room

- Bad smell of the A/C and the rooms - aggressive front desk agent called Ali as he was trying to kick us out of the room before our check out time - another front desk agent refused to remove the hotel alcohol from my room mini bar as it is the hotel policy

Pool access in Sheraton which they provide it

The room is fantastic its the same as on the pictures.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The room is fantastic its the same as on the pictures. Its clean and comfortable to stay. I booked for upper level but i guess they have too much guest but except that i couldn’t complain. I would stay next time.

READ THIS!!!We were her for 4 days and we had a problem each day
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Third day and fourth day - nobody know how, there were 2 repairers, but the room humidity was even greater. there was water on the floor in the corridor and in the bathroom, the mirrors were dewy.the smell of humidity was in the room, the clothes and shoes smelled and it was even more damp.They let us in this room and no one has repaired it.finally they offered to move 15 hours before checkout (9 pm)-wow thanks a lot! Dont go to this hotel, the staff is not like in 4 stars hotel. We have talked to the manager for 2 times, he said, that what happend to us is unprecedented, bad and solve it with staff. we did not get our expertise...after the second talk with the manager, we can checkout later. Shuttle bus is not good, departs early in the morning, only 2 times and the rider change the time- he said that if people were not in a different place (for exaple museum), he would arrive 40 minutes early - so we had to go out of the beach early and hope that he came 40 minut early how he said, so do not have to wait for 40 minutes.... Before this hotel we were in Dubai in 3 stars hotel, it was 100% better... choose another hotel to do better. if you still choose this hotel beautiful beach si about 2,5 km by walk - the corniche beach, you can go by walk 2 minutes to the another hotel - there is a pool and bay - it's dirty and ugly, pool is nice in the another hotel, where you can go. Lots of markets and shops are there, about 5-20 minut by walk - really lots of shops.

People, dont go to this hotel.we are not people who would see a problem at all.But this is 4 stars hotel and what is happening here is terrible. Rooms looks really nice, thats true, looks like 4 stars hotel, but if you have a problem, are unwilling to help. How I said, we were at this hotel for 4 nights. We needed work here at the evening - so we needed a wifi connection. First day- wifi doest work at our room. It worked in the lobby, but not in our room. We went to ask the reception desk for the help. They told us, that the repairman will come in a minute and we have to wait at our room. an hour has passed and no one has come.We went to the reception desk again, they told us again the same. We went to our room and waited. an hour has passed and no one has come. now we are calling at the reception where the repairer is.they told us, that he will come in a minute. Again for one hour no one. We went to the reception again, that happens for 5 times and afted ONE DAY, which we had to stay at our room and waiting, come repairer man. However, the wifi connection has not repaired.When we were six at the reception, we were already upset because we had lost one day in Abu Dhabi waiting for the room, they said they would give us a new room. (9 o'clock in the evening!) we had to move in the night.She told to another employee, go to room 606 and try wifi connection- if it will be okay, this will be your new rooom. We went to try the connection, it worked. We came back for the card and she said, that she said room number 602 (no, she said 606,the other employee heard it too)So we had to go again check another room. So we had a new room. we saw three rooms, so we can write-all rooms smell moist, almost moldy. our clothes got wet and stinked! Second day and third day - Thanks to God the big problem did not happen, only in the evening arrival did not work our card from the room, so we had to go back to the reception, have the card repaired and back in the room.

Great and peaceful
    • Executive Queen Room - Non-Smoking

This is not really their business, but when I asked for an advise for places to visit, I have not been provided with any options. In fact, I have been told: "there is nothing really". I still took it with a smile and the rest of communication was really great.

A variety places to eat at the hotel. Had dinner in a bar with karaoke facility and continental breakfast in the restaurant. Quite cosy environment with friendly staff. Meet and greet with the smile and help you out in any situations.

A great value for money
    • Executive Queen Room - Non-Smoking

variety on breakfast,it lacked variety and it was disappointing.

The staff was great, big shout out to the house keeping team they where awesome ,always had a smile.

Great location and clean room and nice view
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The shower gel in the toilet was difficult to extract

I booke 2 nights for work the room is super clean and toilet as wellbig tv and the bed is ok they gave me sea view room that was nice there is a washing machine and mini kitchen in the room

• Reviewed: 8 September 2018

I like the facility provided for special needs or handicap...
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I dont like the noisy bar at night and also the noisy neighbors annoying and hard to sleep at night

I like the facility provided for special needs or handicap rather because its easy and accessable.

• Reviewed: 7 September 2018

I loved everything about the hotel!
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Parking was Paid (Expensive for Long Term Stayers)

I loved everything about the hotel! They were perfect. Specially with the pricing. If they keep it this price! Then its perfect.

We upgrade into a suite room for free of charge which i...
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We upgrade into a suite room for free of charge which i didn’t exepect thanks to duty manager Mr. EL SHAFIE for assisted us upon check in..also thanks to reception to giving us a late checkout till 2pm🙂🙂

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Preference of non smoking wasnt met.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Preference of non smoking wasnt met. The room has a smell of wet old carpet than smoke smell. Though saying I'm a light sleeper, my room was allocated near the elevator and we can hear the sound of it. There is also a sound coming from the water tank in the toilet, bedside phone and lampshade are not working.

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

Thank you for the wonder stay and the smiles
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

The AC - The ac in the room got a very loud noise, especially when its on auto mode. Whenever, its truing on after auto sleep, it woke my daughter up :( . Also the bathroom toilet ceiling makes noise when we open the door - which makes my daughter scared also. Rest all were okay :)

The location and the staffs. The staffs are awesome - each one of them, from Housekeeping to Concierge.. All of them are very friendly and very happy to accommodate any special requests. Upon check in, i requested for a late check out and they extended till 13:00hrs; however, the check out they, we are so pleased that our check out time got extended till 15:00hrs. Thank you for the wonder stay....

• Reviewed: 5 September 2018

People on reception were very rude.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

People on reception were very rude. There was no concierge for luggage.we had to carry our luggage to our room. Room was very small and there was a weird smell in the whole floor. There was no slippers and iron in the room.morever security safe was out of order.

Bad experience
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Check in took longer, staff attitude was not customer friendly and property doesn't have parking facility. Have to pay extra to hotel valet parking. In net, not value for money. There are much better hotels at more competitive rate.

I dont think ill stay there again or at least not soon.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room is really smelly, staff are always late for any request and most of the time i didnt get what i asked for, parking isnt free unlike other hotels with free parking.

Location is good thats pretty everything i can say about this place

Excellent 3-night stay!!! Lovely hotel
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The breakfast facility is very small. I disliked that the hotel lacks a pool and other amenities on site.

I enjoyed the complimentary breakfast. The city and sea views were spectacular. The staff was very friendly. Great hotel located within close proximity to the mall, grocery market, gas station and many tourist attractions.

Proximity with sheraton
    • Deluxe Twin Room

I was charged twice for deposit after paying cash for caution deposit, my MasterCard was also charged for same fee. All effort to get them to reverse it has been dodgy at best Location too away from central town

Proximity with sheraton

Like it, promise not to be my last time
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

- They always automatically in a connection room, which sometime tend to be noisy

- Always clean (second time to stay in the hotel) - Staff are friendly - Room decor is more than decent - Room facilities are functioning (believe me I stayed in enough hotels to never take that for granted)

Would book again :)
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The man who delivered food to the room insisted that i had to pay him right away. I requested him to come after 5 min as I was just out of shower, however, his rude voice was quite offending. I did pay him right away in great discomfort. Single bad experience. That is all. Everything else was great.

Rachael at the reception was very kind and warm. The in-room dining food was excellent. Great value for money.

Good hotel but disappointing personal experience
    • Deluxe Twin Room

- I parked my car in front of the hotel and it was impounded by the police as the parking was reserved to licensed residents (AED 650 fine). The valet parking person saw me park and intentionally did not warn me because I opted not to use the paid valet service. - Overly priced mini-bar - TV channels selection is not on par with other hotels with the same nightly rates

Large and clean rooms, comfortable bed and pillows.

Location is very good because i booked sea view room.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Location is very good because i booked sea view room. Staff is very co-operative. and all facilities only away from one phone call like, lunch, dinner, food items. Especially reception staff is very good.

Good!!
    • Executive Twin Room - Non-Smoking

Not that we didn’t like it, but could have been an awesome stay if there are a little more options on d breakfast buffet... thou probably why the cost is affordable...

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Great location, center was in short distance by taxi,...
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The ceiling was full in humidity and the room was smelling like mold, the bed although is was double it looked like a semi-double

Great location, center was in short distance by taxi, shuttle bus was also very useful

• Reviewed: 24 August 2018

Was very good. Will definitely come back again.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Only the breakfast was very simple, that was actually worth for very chip price.

I like facility, staff, location, price, property exceeded my expectations.

Totally nice and good
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Before for ice they didn’t charge now chargeable. Room is dusty especially in wardrobe. No vacuum. Tv channels not clear Iam staying 5th or 6th time.

Totally nice and good

Thanks for welcoming
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Everything was good,amazing service from the time of checkin the reception guy named Mr Greshan was helpful,cleaning was good thanks housekeeping department and specially Mr Abdul Rahman duty manager always helping thanks for making our Eid amazing will come for sure.keep it up

I will definitely come back i love the hotel..
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Didnt like when someone called my room and accusing me noisy ... and not changing bedsheet and pillow case😁 but its ok im still happy with my room..

I love the towel 5 star rate

Just don't have any expectations it will be fine.
    • Executive Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I booked a non smoking room, o requested also at check in for non smoking room, but was given a smelly smoking room, tried to call reception to request a non smoking room and the telephone was broken. Got disappointed again during breakfast as we made a booking for 2 people with Breakfast included soon arrivel at Breakfast restaurant we were informed that I had breakfast only for one person!! Restaurant staff called reception and they confirmed that Breakfast was for one person Only! I demanded to speak with reception regarding breakfast and was informed that I had breakfast included for two people. Sadly very unpleasant situation to deal with early morning once I should be enjoying my staycation in Abu Dhabi.

From my previous issues I got upgraded to a suit room

Your guest relation team is excellent,Ms.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

there is some sound disturbance in room no 714 think you need a proper checking on your drainage system.gym is too small and lack of variety in spa tratments

Your guest relation team is excellent,Ms.Olivia hope i didn't miss her name,GSA @ 17 Aug PM shift was really helpful she puts an extra effort for guest satisfaction.

I do always book in this hotel every week but the service is...
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I do always book in this hotel every week but the service is getting more disappointment. Ask or make a request, it took more than an hour and have to remind about it. Kettles are very dirty, also everything now is chargeable

Will stay here again definitely
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Staff are attentive, cheerful, always smiling, and you can feel their desire to make your visit really comfortable. The suite was spacious, modern and well planned.

A nice place but don't trust anybody to help you!!
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I was so angry when one of their staff booked another 1 breakfast meal when we are only 2 guests and i paid for it! The "supervisor" told it cannot be UNDONE!! How come?! When he has the authority to manage it and return it back to me! Now I paid 300 aed! Where is the justice here?!

I like the environment. It's clean and comfortable. But i really hate the way their staff did nothing for that issue. It's shameful!

For the price, not much to complain
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

1)Wallet service of the hotel, charged AED 20 but response time and not enough staff so we need to wait at the entrance to hand over or obtain vehicle keys 2)Promoted Restaurant offering buffet only served a la carte 3) No parking available or wallet services provided (even at a cost) for visitors of the hotel guests

Decent place to stay for cheap

i think it would be better that as a guest, once i enter the...
    • Deluxe Twin Room

i think it would be better that as a guest, once i enter the room, i will find a complete package needed like oral kit, slippers, enough tissues (that are always less), plates with spoon and forks

bad
    • Two Bedroom Suite

A/C wasn't working and they refused to change the room I booked for 2 bed room same hall it was in the same hall very bad staff If I call fro something they will not answer or they will answer and ignore what asked for bathroom was smelly

• Reviewed: 4 August 2018

Very nice.
    • Three Bedroom Suite

It was great. Not in the best place but fine. Crowded area with limited parking.

Staff was nice and accommodating. Suite was nice, clean, and quiet. Hotel style not an apartment. Beds were comfortable.

Memorable stay with Hawthorn
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

We liked it very much. Especially, we were pleased with their complementary cake in the room. They upgraded our room by our special request for free. ( as we are newlyweds). It was highlight of our stay. The staff is friendly and professional, especially the front desk. The room was clean and spacious, however, the housekeeping could do their job much better. We have to wait around half an hour for slippers and a bathrobe which was not in the room before the arrival,had towels with marks on and overused. It was disgusting we didn't use them. But it didn't spoil our romantic mood. It is a pitty . The hotel itself is superb. Just we would advice them to focus on housekeeping service. 😊 Best regards, Sh & P

Cleaning ness was perfect .
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Everything was perfect .... But in the evening when I ask for coffee and suger pouch I didn't get that untill my checkout .... I ordered pasta it's was taste less

Cleaning ness was perfect ....

• Reviewed: 28 July 2018

Room is quite big
    • Deluxe Twin Room

They charge guests for parking, the room is around 150 and the parking is 20 this too much around %12 increas. The room has a closed door connect it with other room the issue is you can hear the other guests and so they can hear you

Room is quite big

I have been staying always here.
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

i am sorry to say this, everytime i come there, i do not find shoe polish...i know its a small thing, but earlier always there used to in the room.

I have been staying always here....its an excellent place, value for money, very compfortable....

Not happy this time...
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Treatment by guest relation services. I have been to this place quite a few times. Accesijg pool was no problem before. But this time they were ran out of pool coupons by 1400 itself. And there was nothing their public relation officer can do. Her blunt answer was just no and she cant do anything in that. Moreover we were not informed about prior booking for pool aces. Also while i checking in i requested for cloth iron kit which never came in my two days stay. May be coming back to same place again again diminishes your value i guess.

Everytime i would love this place. But because this was third time i guess apart from housekeeping service everything else was below par.

value for money
    • Deluxe Twin Room

there are lot of dance bars inside this property when you enter in any of first five floors, lot of noises, smokes would be there because of this dance bars.

value for money

Worst stay ever staff doesnt know how to do their job they...
    • Deluxe One-Bedroom Suite

Worst stay ever staff doesnt know how to do their job they are very slow and lack of manners they dont know anything and it was the worst hotel ive ever encountered not recomendable at all

Incompetent staff but nice hotel
    • Executive Twin Room - Non-Smoking

Staff: - We asked for a bottle of water and we received it after 30/40 minutes (I had to call 4 times!!) - We asked to change room because we had separated beds and they changed it after 2 nights (the guy if the reception was too rude) - I wanted to extend my stay in the other and they told me a price that was higher than booking.com (same night!!). I told them the booking.com was cheaper and they gave me a discount. - They asked us the passports 3 times because their system couldn't save the copy.

Cheap Restaurant We could go to the swimming pool of the Sheraton Hotel

Splendid
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It was a pleasant experience at the Hawthorns suite, the room was clean, spacious and the staff were courteous, my stay coincided with my birthday, Got a surprise birthday card and cake from the hotel

Positives: ①Brilliant location!
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Negatives: Nothing in particular, but some people might be bothered by the cemetery right next to the hotel.

Positives: ①Brilliant location! (Personally, I love Al Mina Street) ②Friendly and helpful staff ③Hygienic and spacious room ④ The room contains the laundry which I've never seen before. ⑤ There're free shuttles which will drive you to lots of cites in Abu Dhabi.

I really enjoyed my start because hawthorn suite exceeded my expectation
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Hawthorn suite is a wonderful which offer similar service like TRYP hotel.the rooms are interiorly design, their bed so comfortable, their rooms so clean and their front office staff so friendly.

Could be better
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It felt like the staff at the front desk are very well under pressure by the look on their faces and body language. Parking is a nightmare.

The place is clean and is value for money.

Well located near the cornice.
    • Three Bedroom Suite

The smell inside the hotel was strange. At night you could here the music from the club in the room. The 3-bedroom suite is a combination of 3single rooms and you needed a key card to get to the other room.

Well located near the cornice. The hotel was overall well cleaned.

It was excellent stay , value for money and fulfilled the expectation as promised
    • Deluxe Twin Room

During our meeting the snacks on break were not kept as per the requirement as we had big batches of delegates and everytime we asked to refill no one kept an eye to refill unless we reminded. Overall it was an excellent stay and staff were polite courteous and very welcoming.

Everything as promised or shown on website was matched.

What I can say I am very comfortable with this hotel very...
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

What I can say I am very comfortable with this hotel very friendly employee plus environment everything perfect I will go again this week inshallah. Thanks Booking.Com & thanks the hotel services

Fast check in and check out.
    • Executive Twin Room - Non-Smoking

Very noisy (sound of dripping water from AC or wherever), plus the noise of people from outside, resto staffs moving the chairs and tables beside us while we’re eating which creates annoying sound(pulling chairs, tables) toilet is very dirty, kettle is verrryyy dirty (when i asked for replacement, it took them around 40minutes)

Fast check in and check out.. front office staff are superb especially the filipino one..

Relaxing and very nice place to stay with.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

I like the staff who welcome us when we entered the hotel and his name is Ali who is in Concierge Area. He is so kind and accomodating to the guests. Good job man 👍🏻

Housekeeping was good.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

While check in with family, initially room were given at different floor. They ask for rent even it was already paid in credit card. I confirmed in afternoon but room was not reserved. Even when o ask for extra bed, it was done after three reminders. Hotel is very noisy in evening hour and not recommended for family accommodation.

Housekeeping was good. Check out was smooth.

The room is nicer than i expected, with gas range and...
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

It does not have built in swimming pool though they have partnered with the other nearby hotel for free entry provided that you will leave id at their custody in exchange f the gate pass.

The room is nicer than i expected, with gas range and washing macine for deluxe room...indeed a valued price.

In general it was good
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Didnt like the room i booked by mistake twin room so the front office guy give me connected room without bathtub when i request that i need bathtub he still give me room which is connected. All what the other room was doing i heard it was ashamed. The toillet was damage thers water linking .

I like the smooth check in and check out the view was very wonderfully everything was fine .

Wasn't happy at all.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The front desk staff was horrible. Even after requesting a double room, then checked in to us at Single beds. Secondly, the rooms are not at all sound proof, the people talking at the next room could be heard very clearly. Hotel charges for valet parking and 20 even for in-house guests which is quiet surprising

Nothing actually.

Can’t even
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

There were food flies and we couldn’t eat 50% of the food laid out AND moving the food to a different area in the buffet area does not SOLVE the problem. They don’t cater to people with food allergies or dietary restrictions. Severely understaffed and I had to go the concerige several times. Check out process was time consuming and the team was disorganised.

Comfortable beds

Warm and helpful staff.
    • Executive Twin Room - Non-Smoking

Housekeeping staff was knocking at the door early in the morning (around 8:am) and when he didn't get a response from the inside he just barged in only to ask if we have a laundry. I found it annoying. I would suggest to avoid this kind of incident and wait for the guests to place any type of request before someone gets in.

Warm and helpful staff. Relaxing sea view from the Lavender Restaurant.

the view is nice
    • Deluxe Twin Room

i have requested no smoking room, in mid night i could not sleep because someone was smoking in another room . my room was part of connected rooms, i was able to hear the voice from my neighbor. in mid night i was able to hear woman screaming doing sex :| it seem the Insulation is not good between the rooms valet parking is not free, this should be included within the service

the view is nice

Value for Money
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Wi-fi Signal Not Good, To much Noise. When first come no power on the room, but Thanks Technician immediate action the Door was damage but Thanks Technician immediate action

Value for Money

Short vacation turned disaster
    • Two Bedroom Suite

1) smokey room although its not smoking floor 2) ashtray on the table 3) dirty carpet altogether 4) housekeeping not doing job properly 5) receptionist who asked for payment twice !! 6) room was not ready although checked in at 3pm!

Location, size of the room, gym facilities in the room kitchen n washing machine fridge, bell boy, mr Mohammad front ofc manager

fantastic
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

the hotel is very neat, smells good , clean room and comfortable bed , interior setup is very good, very quick service from housekeeping and one of the hotel i will come back. i will recommend to my friends to book this hotel.

The ladies at the reception were lovely.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

The ladies at the reception were lovely. they went over and beyond their duties to assist me. upon check out of the hotel, the person at the reception desk was male and a bit snotty. he was already discriminatory towards me and wouldn't prioritize assisting me. after i checked out, I stayed in the hotel lobby to book for my cab. as soon as I have checked out, the staff wouldn't wait on me anymore. I was trying to ask them the exact location of the hotel to tell my cab, but the porters refused to answer me without the approval of their reception manager who was clearly ignoring me. horrible horrible

1-too much humidity in the room Ac not working well

receptionists are nice

1-too much humidity in the room Ac not working well 2-bad spicy smell coming from closet. room 1404 3-hotel charging 20 dirham for the parking better to look for another hotel , even 2 stars hotel would be better than this hotel

very nice hotel and very comfortable rooms , great value
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The rooms and bathroom are clean We had Iftar in the restaurant it was very amazing only 55 AED Car parking service is very fast and efficient only worth 20 AED per day

Actually the receptionist lady was cooperative a lil bit she...
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Very poor hotel, not even provide a toothbrush! Very Smelly room and they want you to sign on something just to open the window for you ! Very poor hotel

Actually the receptionist lady was cooperative a lil bit she was trying to help me . The night shift receptionist was very rude I didnt like my stay overall

Close to saadiyat island.
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

Room with 20 sm window, very dark. Water pressure was so bad, impossible to take a shower. No parking! You have a pay for it 20 drh per day and then wait for you car for ages. Will never stay here again, didn’t like at all, even for this money there is fee much better hotels.

Close to saadiyat island. Staff were really friendly

Too much noices in the lobby.
    • Deluxe Twin Room

Too much noices in the lobby. The walls are very very thin. I woke up to noise of water dripping and someone taking v bath in next bathroom. Not a good experience overall. The pillows were uncomfortable. I had a neck sprain in the morning

Very bad hotel experience
    • Deluxe Queen Room - Non-Smoking

The hotel service was so slow. It would take an hour or two before they were able to help you about your concern. Unless you will make a followup dont expect for the help to come. They said they can give you free swimming pool access on the nearby hotel but you need to wait first when the other guests returned the swimming pool card access if they dont just stay on your hotel room because they will tell you they have no more access card so on the other words, the pool access is not for all. And more importantly, dont ever forget your valuable things when you checkout because even you will inform the hotel as soon as possible they will just tell you that the housekeeping already cleaned the room and found nothing, they wont dare to make a second check. And worst, if you will keep making calls to them to followup, thay will tell you different stories. Wont ever stay on this hotel again, never.

Exceptionally clean rooms.
    • Executive Twin Room - Non-Smoking

Nothing that I could think about except scarcity of parking spaces and taxis in the area.

Exceptionally clean rooms. Recommended for guests who need a good night sleep.

Browse Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Abu Dhabi City Center traveller photo gallery