Reviews of Hilton Abu Dhabi 5 stars

Corniche Rd W, Al Khubeirah, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

#90 of 127 hotels in Abu Dhabi

FOH manager saved the day
    • Twin Guest Room Sea View

After I checked in and entered my room 306 I realized than next to my window there is a huge construction area. I went down to reception and requested to change my room... receptionist told me to have a sit and she will arrange changing my room... I was waiting for nearly 30 minutes (my friend was waiting for me in the room all that time) and if I didn’t ask again about my room who knows for long I would wait more. Receptionist told “sir please wait 1 minute “ ... that was it... immediately I asked to speak with a manager. This is not a first time I was staying in Hilton AD and to be honest I was really shocked with customer service I got.

FOH manager Don Achila did amazing job in terms of customer service. After I complained about customer service he managed to calm me down and solve the issue. He arranged another better room and complimentary dinner. Huge Thank you to this gentleman.

• Reviewed: 23 September 2018

We liked the hospitality of the stuff, the food in all the...
    • King Guest Room City View

We liked the hospitality of the stuff, the food in all the restaurants we’ve been..the saxophonist at the Bocca was great, the swimming pools, the pool bar..Mr Ram from the escape pool bar was very very nice..everything was truly wonderful. Also its very nice that the hotel arranges the shuttle bus services!And the biggest reason we make this feedback is to mention Mr.Erion! I don’t have words to describe how wonderful he made this trip for us. He suggested things, he provided us with all the information that we could possibly need. He is a brilliant guy that knows what the tourists needs. He is the face of the hotel. If we ever visit Abu Dhabi again we will definitely stay at the Hilton, just to have his services again. So thank you all for making this trip perfect for us

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Nice place
    • King Guestroom Sea View

By the pool are not very clean, too many cats, the glasses are not very clean. But is a nice place to have a fun and relax.

The pictures from the beach and pool are not exactly the same.

• Reviewed: 22 September 2018

Awesome pool & beach locations right across from huge mall!
    • King Guest Room City View

We were upgraded to a junior suit which was awesome! Very clean room and hotel with friendly stuff that can’t do enough for you! The pool was amazing as it turned into a pool party on a Friday with a fun atmosphere and fantastic music! It’s free for hotel guests. Pool & Beach are clean with comfy chairs. Gym area is well equipped.

The stuff on reception very helpful!
    • King Guestroom Sea View

The pool is far from the hotel. Walking in the middle of the city in swimming cloths is not very convenient.

The stuff on reception very helpful! The rooms are clean and nice .

First visit to abu dhabi
    • King Guest Room City View

The room is not really clean, cabinet is dusty the table as well. The lamp is not working and the shower is not really good. The sink slowly drain the water from the bathtub.

No value to fit the name
    • Twin Guest Room City View

Very old facility Very old furniture and toilets Very low quality breakfast with not many varieties Broken toilet flush that needed to be fixed the next morning Long walk to the beach and the Pool with some parts of it in the open street

Location Beach club

Outdated hotel
    • Twin Guest Room City View

The bathroom was not up to standard - the shower was cheap and leaking. The bathroom was not equipped with the hand shower - apparently only the suits have them. The room was out dated and small felt like I had stepped into a time machine. The pool and kids club were across the road - very difficult with kids - by far the worst hotel we have stayed at. Luckily we were only there for 1 night.

Not much - the only reason we stayed there was because we had family staying there - the pool was ok

Excellent stay on Abu Dhabi's Corniche!
    • King Guest Room City View

Clean, comfortable rooms with strong Wi-Fi. Staff were great -- even bumping me up to an executive room! Lots of great F&B options on-site and very nice Hiltonia beach club.

Hilton Cornich in Abu Dhabi is the one of the best hotels you can enjoy the city & comfortable stay
    • King Guest Room City View

Aminities is old and some of it need to be referbuished.

Staff is professional and helpful, location is great and room is amazing, the HÌltonia beach is wonderful , quite and safe. Hospitality spirit is everywhere. I wish I can be there again.

• Reviewed: 1 September 2018

Very clean, very comfortable, amazing staff, Nevine at the...
    • King Guest Room City View

Very clean, very comfortable, amazing staff, Nevine at the front desk was super professional and helpful during our check in. Pool and beach were really great. Everything about this place was perfect.

• Reviewed: 31 August 2018

the swimming pool was great, slides for kids and a big...
    • King Guest Room City View

They delayed our check-in for more than 2 hours, it was a very exhausting experience, both room's washrooms were clogged! I asked to remove alcohol from the minibar before we arrive because we have kids, but they didn't. Many of the room's electronics were not functioning properly.

the swimming pool was great, slides for kids and a big playground, the breakfast was great too.

hiltonian beach club perfect for swimming and relaxing.
    • King Guest Room City View

the room is just ordinary like a 3star hotel, water heater not working. also the iron not working although they change after we request. towel in swimming pool smeels not good. 500aed+ price of the room is not value for your money. not meet my expectation.

Hiltonian beach club perfect spot to relax and swimming.

Worst stay in UAE among 17 Hotels I have stayed in .
    • King Guest Room City View

Staff needs more training and they need to spend in their facilities even their towel card is a dirty print out not even a card how come in an arabic country Shattf in the toilet is optional and might not be fixed in all the rooms

The staff at the CKIN was not helpeful and the room was so bad without Shattaf and I need to request for that as an extra .A lot of day use and it is packed no place for the inhouse guest to use the pool.

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Just the staff who assist me and my husband in the spa,...
    • King Guestroom Sea View

The service is really bad, i asked for the oral toiletries and i have slept already still no toiletries delivered; the reception staff, seems she dont know what she is doing, good thing when we checked in the assistant front desk manager came to help us; the photo in booking.com is totally different to the actual however we enjoyed the pool and the beach; the breakfast does not change everyday, it is not good for a long stay guests to eat the same breakfast everyday over and over again

Just the staff who assist me and my husband in the spa, special mention to shiela and moon

• Reviewed: 25 August 2018

Totally not recommended, old hotel and beach and pool far from the hotel building.
    • King Guestroom Sea View

The Hotel is far from the pool and beach, you have to walk 15 mins to reach, pools are not cooled enough, no enough restaurants next to the pool, if you want to eat you have to walk back to the hotel. The most expensive food and drinks in any hotel I have been. Totally not recommended.

Late Check out

Perfect

Nothing ....

All staff were accommodating with all our request, we got upgrade in our room and got executive lounge access, great food, clean pool, good view from our room... everything was perfect.....

Reception and staff

Pool and beach club is in other side of road as a separate facility. Moving around is difficult. Buffet dinner and breakfast is good but not great as compared to other 5* facilities around

Reception and staff

Very nice hotel with great stuff, great time, good bars,...
    • King Guest Room City View

The beach and pool entrance is out of the hotel area, cross to the beach, small pools

Very nice hotel with great stuff, great time, good bars, restaurant

great stuff
    • King Guestroom Sea View

the bid not comfortable and the AC not quite a little noisy.

stuff is very helpful and the hospitality was great. thank you for the supervisor Mr Don. I hope I write the right name.

Friendly staff, top bar but disappointing breakfast.
    • King Guest Room City View

The breeakfast was disappointing. The buffet food was dry and hard. It is a bit of a walk in the heat to get to the gym and pool.

I got a good deal. The location, gym and pool and Hemingways bars were good.

Exquisitely pleasant experience
    • Twin Guest Room City View

I am generally satisfied with the services rendered.

The croissants were very tasty and flaky. I particularly like the breakfast experience. The chefs were quite courteous and the food really delicious

Great location; would be more pleasant in cooler months - as leisure facilities are not on site
    • King Guest Room City View

It was so hot, and we had to walk through the underpass to the pool ... and the pools were warm 😖 We jumped in to cool down, but it was like jumping into a bath.

Very friendly staff. Great location, very close to Marina Mall. Kids loved the waterslides.

All in all, it was an excellent and chill-out stay.
    • King Guest Room City View

Beach and pool access were time limited. I reckon they have to add more beer brand options at the beach bar.

Beach access was a plus. Didn’t have to go far to get some tan.

not bad, it was a quick overnight stay and back to work early morning kind of trip.
    • King Guest Room City View

AC was too cold, did not have an option to turn it off. TV did not switch on easily. I gave up. Should have called the reception to help but i choose not to. Bathtub was slippery, had a minor fall cause the drain was not fast enough and soapy water kept stagnant in the tub.

Comfortable Bed

Beach was nice but hotel very old.
    • King Guestroom Sea View

The room was dirty. The head board on the bed was filthy with marks on it. The room I chose was ‘sea view’. The room I got was on the corner and a view of a building site.

The beach

Perfect stay
    • King Guest Room City View

Our plane was delayed by 10 hours so we were very late arriving at the hotel. The staff were excellent the whole time. They let us have a late check-out the following day, upgraded our room & gave us free access to the complementary food & drinks in the Executive Lounge. Above and beyond as it was absolutely not their fault the plane was late. We can't praise the Hilton Abu Dhabi enough. And on top of that, everything was perfect - comfort, cleanliness, helpfulness, use of the gym, pool & private beach ..... they couldn't have done more. Thank you Hilton Abu Dhabi for making our stay in your hotel so wonderful!

A very nice place with amazing front staff and facilities.
    • King Guest Room City View

The buffet that’s not inclusive of drinks. It’s ridiculous sit down to eat and someone is telling you that you have to pay for the water you will drink separately.

The Hiltonia Beach Club is an amazing experience for kids and beach lovers.

Beach should opened at 6am not 8am
    • Twin Guest Room Sea View

We’re three guest in one room but they didn’t put they just out two towels, 2 cups, or in short all the toiletries and others are good for two person only.

Bed was comfy

The beach and the pool
    • King Guest Room City View

The receptionist shes not even accommodating.They don't even give us some information about the rules specially in restaurant.

The beach and the pool

Family friendly resort with top notch facilities
    • Twin Guest Room City View

Beach club is across the road from the hotel (accessed via an underpass)

Beach club facilities were brilliant for the children, especially the water slides

We took the executive Suite.
    • King Suite

We asked for a smoking room and got a non smoking one

We took the executive Suite. It’s very spacious and nice - would recommend it for a group of friends

Perfect place to celebrate mom's birthday!
    • Twin Guest Room Sea View

We had a great stay at the hilton. We celebrated my mother's 50th birthday and they made it extra special for us. Special shout out to Ms. Tashila (gues relations supervisor) who went out of her way to help us set up the room with decorations and also provided us with a beautiful and tasty cake. The view from the room was stunning. Will definitely be visiting again 😊

in the end it was ok
    • Twin Guest Room Sea View

When i arrived i was shown to a room. it was a corner room with 3 beds in it, i only had single occupancy. You could not walk around the beds as there was no room and to enjoy the sea view you had to climb on the 3rd bed. The two arms chairs were pushed together so you could not even sit down. Paint was peeling off of the walls and the net curtains were dirty. I complained and was moved to a suite which was lovely.

it was just okay. Not the best place to celebrate somehting special.
    • King Guest Room City View

room wasn't so clean. It's obvioulsy very old but then cleanliness could have covered it up.. Bathroom wasnt so clean. there was even a toy left behind from the previous guest. which of course didnt bother us at all.. but what if it could have been something else :) **pictures were completely different from how it was in actual... was quite disappointed

the beach Staff were friendly. I liked how Reservations called a day prior to confirm the booking and if there was a special occassion. I requested a good view and got the sea view which was nice of her. Houseskeeping reacted very fast. Good location

loved the location, staff were great but thought the cost of water was excessive.
    • King Guest Room City View

Wasn't keen on the fact the hotel was the one side of a carriage way and the pools and beach were on the other side but it isn't the end of the world because there is a passageway. I think the hotel should provide complimentary water to guests particularly when its 40 degrees and your laying on the beach / around the pool!

the pools and beach were great. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The location is great as your walking distance to the Emirates Palace and the Marina Mall.

Thoroughly relaxing trip.
    • Twin Guest Room City View

Airport shuttle more expensive than local taxis, ought to be complimentary.

The staff approachability and flexibility with check out and beach club access in particular.

My first and last time staying at this hotel!
    • King Guest Room City View

When you wanna come back 10-15 years back in life come to this hotel... Rooms are extremely old..... Staff at the reception wasn’t friendly.. when you wanna go to a pool and beach you have to cross the road, what wasn’t mention nowhere.. And price doesn’t worst this rooms !!! You feel like you stay at 3 star hotel. Breakfast was poor.

Swimming pool was good, and beach was also nice. Housekeeping guy was very king.

Good hotel considering it is an old facility, but certainly a bit expensive for its condition.
    • King Guestroom Sea View

1. No water hose in at the loo 2. The entrance and exit from the underpass are not barricaded (children could easily ran to the streets! 3. The website does not explicitly tell that the pool and beaches are actually separate area from the hotel. 4. The sea view does not worth the extra money. 5. The adjacent room could peek into your window. ...and the pool could only be used from 10am onwards!!! Not acceptable.

Cleanliness Breakfast selection Free valet service The beach!

Misleading room picture but have a nice pool area.
    • King Guestroom Sea View

When i arrived, there no one assist nor greet our family in the main entrance. Theres no one assist to bring out the bag and things from the car. I myself has to go inside to find where is the registration counter and also where should i park the car/valet. The registration counter is showing the sour face. I dont think this hotel having enough staff. The room picture in the internet is really misleading. I have took the sea view room. Apparently this is so misleading. u can only see the sea from the edge corner of your small tiny old window. The hotel is very old and have weird smell (maybe from the carpet).

The breakfast is so good. Full mark for that. The swimming pool area is so nice. However please take care of your son/daughter closely as there so many hazard in the pool i.e slippery, unexpected deep and etc. Please dont expect the lifeguard to assist as there have so limited staff. The location is nice as its near to many think and attraction place.

Bad!
    • Twin Guest Room City View

Very old and run down hotel. Beach and pool area was horrible. You have to walk across a main road to get to the pool and beach, the photos online are very misleading. The service at the pool area was terrible, all the areas by the beach/pool were so dirty. Beach sun loungers were old and torn and falling apart. We were very disappointed with this property. Room furnishings run down and old.

Bed was comfortable. Check in staff were lovely Nice breakfast

Hmm. Good
    • King Guestroom Sea View

Paid for a room with ocean view. Got city view. The staff at some of the restaurants was more busy talking with each other than serving.

The room facilities was very good, it was very clean and it had style.

NOT WORTH THE MONEY.... Will categorically tell people to avoid the property
    • King Guest Room City View

The Hotel is Old and Below Standard. It does not deserve to be HILTON property. Rooms were small.... old and outdated.... bathrooms were old and bad..... Carpet had a stench.... air conditioning was poor...... wifi did not work for the first day and after complaining they fixed it but with constant disconnections.

very interesting and pleasant

overall no dislikes .

Every one was cheerful and helpful . great variety of food especially the breakfast buffet . be prepared for the heat of the day . one other thing the local taxes came at a bit of a surprise ! Taxi service was excellent and inexpensive .

The beach near to the hotel, even if you need to go to the...
    • King Guest Room City View

Part of The staff was not for a 5* hotel, specially for a chain like Hilton. Both on site and during the phone call.

The beach near to the hotel, even if you need to go to the other side of the hotel, the suite was big but nothing special

Would not stay there again...
    • King Guestroom Sea View

The rooms were terribly old and worn out... it was awful. The style is old, the furniture is old and some of it needs replacment!it was disappointing

The staff are very friendly The beach/ pool area us very nice The location is good

Perfect stay
    • Twin Guest Room City View

The tv is small and difficult to handle... not a big problem but thats the only thing that i can came up with

The location is just perfect, walking distance to nearly everything, and there is a lot of taxis if you want a long journey.

nice hotel room, warm staff.
    • King Guest Room City View

You had to cross an under passage to access the beach and swimming pool. Our room was very close to the Executive Lounge, and during peak time this was very noisy.

The room was very cosy. We had a really warm welcome and all the staff was lovely.

Surprised by Hilton.
    • Twin Guest Room Sea View

The rooms are very outdated, the headboards are damaged and the rooms are generally not up to standard in line with Hilton reputation. I paid for a sea view room and ended up getting a view of a construction site, however they did change my room straight away. This may be why it is one of the cheaper places to stay, I have stayed in far better hotels for only little extra. Huge renovation needed in rooms and corridors.

Beach and gym facilities.

-The location is great, right across the Marina and the...
    • King Guestroom Sea View

- It is an old building, and the design is accordingly. The rooms have small windows, only 30% of the external side is window. Paying extra for sea view is pointless. - There was a door separating our room from the next one. We had noisy neighbors during the day which scared us a little bit but they probably checked out in the afternoon. Anyway having a door inside a room is a big disadvantage for safety and sound insulation.

-The location is great, right across the Marina and the Corniche, beach is just across the road. - Breakfast was decent - Beach and beach facilities are ok, nothing major to complain.

The bedsheets were clean and the bed was comfortable.
    • King Guest Room City View

The furniture in room is old,wallpapers are damaged and part of bed is damaged as well.hotel rooms need to be renovated.

The bedsheets were clean and the bed was comfortable.

Fitness center all new and in front of the beach.
    • Twin Guest Room Sea View

Rooms very old. Carpet looked old and dirty even if it was cleaned every day. The humidity from the bathroom went into the room. It was not possible to open the window and clear the air. Restaurants in the hotel (Bocca, Vasco) are very expensive for what they offer. The terrazza restaurant where breakfast is served has an old look and is a bit dark.

Fitness center all new and in front of the beach. Swimmingpool area very nice and practical for children. Breakfast buffet provided a good offer and food was good. Room is clean.

Lovely weekend away, staff could have been more informative.
    • King Guest Room City View

We weren’t directed to the adult pool, and it wasn’t easy to see so we spent the weekend by the children’s pool. Meal at Bocca was nice, but sides came out 10 minutes after our main meal.

Bed was comfy, great cocktails!

Slightly Dissatisfied
    • Residential Suite

Check in process was long, rooms were smaller than advertised and we were placed in Smoking room rather than non smoking. Breakfast was good but a little unorganised

Breakfast was nice and the hotel location with beach facilities was nice

we where the family and we loved everything about it love to go back
    • King Guestroom Sea View

Flemings food poor and staff not so friendly

breakfast was great plenty to eat great choice good quality food fresh omelettes cooked on request. Rameez in the pool side bar really made our stay r5eally special as he was so helpful. He couldn't do enough for us. we where a group of 7 and when we went to eat he set up tables etc took orders and was very efficient and always had a smile I watched him at work and it wasn't just us he had a great welcome for all. well done Rameez

go ahead, you wont get bad surprises.
    • King Guest Room City View

As one knows Hilton is one of the first Hotels built in Abu Dhabi. But it is still competitive, nice , with good Service, excellent collaborators at the reception, Concierge, good taxi Service, etc. The bed quality is high. no Problem. And the Location is perfect.

If I ever return to Abu Dhabi, I will be staying here at the Hilton again.
    • Twin Guest Room City View

I honestly can say that there was no aspect of this hotel stay which we did not like. Everything was exactly as a five star hotel should be.

Very helpful staff made the stay very comfortable. Nothing was too much trouble for them and they ensured every minor Issue was dealt with. There was an issue on checking in which Tashila Kamchatka (reception) resolved promptly and with the minimum of fuss. She was incredibly helpful in ensuring that we were able to access our room early, provided us with refreshments and breakfast outside of our booking and provided an upgraded room for our trouble.

I am very surprised Hilton has its name on this property. This is not more then an old 2 star hotel

I am surprised that Hilton has its name on this property. It is not more than a 2 star OLD hotel. I dont recommend this hotel to my worst enemy. Very very very OLD Very bad smell in the room very very dirty rooms stains on the carpet very ugly view Baby bed was around 20 years old and fell apart Disgusting

The beach Private BBQ on the beach Breakfast was ok

Beach.
    • Twin Guest Room Sea View

Check in confusion. Reservation with Booking included breakfast but didn’t show on checking in and they tried to sell me breakfast.

Beach. Consierge services.

Great friendly service and central location
    • King Guest Room City View

The restaurants were very average, would recommend breakfast but otherwise plenty of better restaurants nearby

Great friendly service and central location

Enjoyable holiday. Certain thinks in the hotel needs to be looked at. Ie housekeeping, comouter updc
    • King Guestroom Sea View

1st room very scruffy had to be moved. Overcharged in check out for breakfast plus mini bar which was never touched. Luckily we had receipts that we had paid already for breakfast. Tea/coffee/shower gel not left every day. Had to phone house keeping to get it sent up.

Location beautiful. Staff excellent

small but clean, expensive but not worth it.
    • King Guestroom Sea View

It took them 30 good minutes to check if our confirmation from booking.com is really confirmed or not and once it was done, it took another 15 minutes to find our rooms. Also the cleaner/house keeping guy comes and knocks on our door at 8:30 AM to just check if we are checking out today. May be we forgot to put the "Do not disturb" sign outside but never thought of someone coming and knocking our door to ask this early morning. ypou have to take the underpass and walk a bit to the beach, but thats okay. Rooms were small not at all worth the money we paid. we took a sea view but view was not so great.

Beach is clean, good cocktails at the bar. clean rooms

Disappointed that it was spoiled on the last day.
    • Twin Guest Room City View

We booked a car with the concierge for 06:00 to travel to Dubai airport. By 06:20 the car had not arrived. We were about to get into a taxi when it arrived. The staff assured us it would be better to take the private car, even though it was 175 uad more, telling us we would be ‘more late’ if we took the taxi. We asked for a refund of the difference as it was the hotel that we had paid. The staff said ‘trust us’ we will follow it up for you. I’ve checked my credit card bill and the full amount has been taken. I’ve not had a courtesy email or any communication.

The pool and beach area was lovely

Amazing hotel, we love it and keep coming back!
    • King Guest Room City View

The guacamole was lame but everything else was tasty.

Love this hotel. Breakfast is amazing, the Hiltonia (pool and beach area) is sublime. We keep returning and every time we are impressed. Service is great, as was the food (we enjoyed both the pool bar and the room service). This time they gave us an amazing free upgrade and we loved the big suite - thanks!

Good value with friendly staff and superb gym.
    • King Executive Room Sea View With Executive Lounge Access

No watersports available apart from the motorised kind and SUP. No windsurfers to rent and there were 3 hobbycat sailing boats sitting redundant on the side.

The lovely Mary at check in, good lounge, friendly staff, great gym.

Hotel old and tired, no longer good value for money.
    • Residential Suite

Hotel very old and tired. Room was too expensive and so was food and drink. Spent AED 1900 on room for the night and AED 1500 on one room service meal and one basic meal round the pool. Overall value for money was low.

Fast check in and out, quiet

Average and not very good value for money
    • Residential Suite

Hotel is very old and tired, needs knocking down or a major refurbishment. Pool and beach generally not particularly nice. Hotel was very expensive for one night 1900 AED, not good vaule for money given the age + the food and drink was also very expensive, we stayed one night and had room service in the evening for a family or four and a basic lunch at the pool the next day and the total cam to AED 1500. Overall a very expensive one night for us.

Good location, swift check in and out, very large room

Good
    • Twin Guest Room City View

The rooms were quite noisy. We were like 25 meters away from the elevator, but every time I heard a *pling*.

Perfect swimmingpool, towel service and beach. Also booking.com say that there's no free internet, it's not true, there is, also in the rooms.

The Perfect venue to watch the Red Bull Air Race
    • King Guest Room City View

We stayed here during the Red Bull Air Race. It overlooks the race course and the beach allows you to watch the show while providing facilities for your little ones to do things. We were also lucky enough to be upgraded and we had a phenomenal time in an extremely comfortable room. Will definitely be back here next year.

The staff were so lovely and friendly!
    • King Guest Room City View

The staff were so lovely and friendly! The rooms were so comfortable and clean, and the private beach was stunning! The restaurants were however very over priced

There was not enough information about the area from a...
    • King Guest Room City View

There was not enough information about the area from a tourist point of view, very little maps, ideas on what to do, bus information, also the free shuttle bus to The Grand Mosque timings wise did not allow for a tour of the building. Not very good value for money at all,we were charged 140D for a 75D taxi ride from the airport and were quoted £25 each per day for breakfast total rip off.

The best place to stay for leisure trip.
    • King Guestroom Sea View

Couple of time the I faced issue with delayed response from the House Keeping.

The location of the hotel is amazing. Staff is very supporting. Food is also amazing.

Check in takes long time .
    • King Guest Room City View

Check in takes long time . I check in at 2 pm, the room is still not ready. The staff told me the check in timing is at 3 pm. Final they changed ready room on the smoking erea. The smell in room is quite bad .

Not great but overall a pleasant stay.

Rooms need alot of sprucing up and modernising. The brown painted furniture seemed drab and chipped and scratchy in places. Only one small window. Mirrored wall very dated. Dusty and cleaning in corners etc was poor. Rooms were disappointing though comfy beds. TV off to one side and made watching it difficult. If they got rid of the big mirror above desk area and wall mounted it there would be much more comfy to watch from both sides of the bed. Desk chairs were wobbly and in both rooms crappy and uncomfortable. Toilets tiny near terraza restaurant.

Fabulous breakfast buffet with wide choices and yummy barbque buffet in beach club. Beach and pool area very nice with lovely views of Abu Dhabi. Lovely big towels in room and at beach club. Pools heated which is great for this time of year with the chilly mornings.if you want to spend time on relaxing on beach then this is place to do it.

Nice place but bot a five stars hotel
    • King Guestroom Sea View

Basically, the structure itself which is old and dated and disfigure compared to the super 5 stars hotels in towns. The St. Regis corniche next to the Hilton is amazing and also less expensive. So building dated and rooms dirty sometimes. Twice i found dirt on the room’s carpet also after the cleaning. And also a cork behind the bedside when i just arrived in the room. Finally, the beach and spa, both part of the hotel but on the other side of the street. So it means that you have to cross the street each time you want to reach team. 6 lines street not a small one...(there is an underpass anyway)

I loves the position next to the most interesting spots in town such as restaurants, malls and beaches. Also the service it was high end. Lovely the beach even if it is not huge. Finally, gym club and spa are both good.

Browse Hilton Abu Dhabi traveller photo gallery