Reviews of Hilton Al Ain 4 stars

Sarooj District - Hilton Road, Al Ain, United Arab Emirates

#9 of 20 hotels in Al Ain

Based on 1942 hotel reviews

• King Guest Room

The place is nice. All staffs are nice.The staffs in the reception are very accommodating. The food in the restaurant taste good. The staff in the restaurant Ms. Seble is very good in entertaining the guests.

• Twin Guest Room

Well, the place can be much better with only little more effort... ex: pool is DIRTY, sand is at the bottom, it is clear it doesn't get vacuumed, and do not tell me you cant stop sand from going there - i have been into resorts in deserts with clearer and cleaner sand free pools - to make it worse, the staff were cleaning the greenish dirt stuck on the wall of the island WHILE WE ARE SWIMMING... yes that would indirectly mean that my two years boy must have drunk that! room is nice, but toilets are more like home toilets... i would expect little bit more. Staff dont really know what they are doing... working on so many different places in the same time... not sure or certain of ANYTHING, they were nice and helpful, but ALL THE TIME STRESSED OUT, that makes their help barely noticed. Food is WAYYYY OVER PRICED! LIKE come on!!! its as expensive as fine dining restaurants, although the menu, and food quality is like a pool side kiosk. Check in was not a good, and if it wasnt of a gentleman standing next to me, exchanging my room with his one, i most probably was about to leave back to Dubai. although it was my mistake booking a double bed instead of kling, still, i think they should have handled it a bit more wisely. Spa facilities are not so clean. and same like the other common areas, too old to be true. Over all - i wouldnt repeat it again.

the room space, the staff willing to help, although their willingness was not helpful as they were all the tome stressed and worried - God knows why. location was nice - close to so al ain mall.

I didn’t like anything about Hilton Al Ain

One the worst experience we ever had at Hilton Al Ain. Trust me I am not going to recommend any of my friend or relatives as it’s better to stay at home instead of Hilton Al Ain.

• King Garden Room

The terrace is so dusty, the table and chairs. They don’t clean it. And toiletries are not complete. The breakfast buffet only little choices.

Room has a good ambiance.

The TV size too small for the distance and the quality of sound poor. The bathroom in 1018 was very small. The bathroom in 1019 was ok, but showering in the bath was a minus.

Iftar and breakfast were really good and tasteful.

• Twin Guest Room

Property could use a little renovation. No direct parking access to the hotel and no parking structure. Only one main entrance to the hotel, possibly due to construction but not sure.

Friendly and extremely helpful staff. Nice amenities and rooms. Free WiFi and parking.

• King Guest Room

Street construction could be heard from the room AT NIGHT and we were already on the high floor :( light sleepers, request for room not on the roadside.

Arriving at the front desk, it was very pleasant with Elena and Jessa who were all smiles and we were warmly accommodated for early check-in which is very much appreciated. I find the room nice and clean and bed is very comfortable. Although the jacuzzi being closed for maintenance was not mentioned, there were other things to try at the property like the lap pool and family pool.

• King Guest Room

The hotel is old and in major need of an upgrade. The bathrooms were horrendous. Definitely not worthy to be a part of the Hilton group. A definite shocker was the 13 dirhams tray charge for a bowl of ice!!! Will not recommend this hotel👎🏼

The breakfast was the only redeeming factor.

• King Garden Room

EVERYTHING - SHOCKING DOESN'T COVER IT.

Lowest Rating and Booking.com won't let it go less than 2.5 - Joke Nothing about the stay was acceptable. Food, pricing, service, beds, tray service charges etc etc etc Worst Hotel stay i've had in a very long time and in the MENA region. I was even upgraded because they were so quiet and the room was disgusting! - Hate to see what the less rooms are like....

• King Guest Room

Food is expensive There are considerble taxes and service charges in the region The toilet in the gust room should have been little more bigger and arrangements are not designed well Suit room which we got was not as expected..but the staff informed the same in other side building which is under renovation was very spacious in comparison.

Staff, kids pool Overall good experience we enjoyed our stay

• King Guest Room

The property is very old and most of the shops and areas were either closed or out of service. The check-in was smooth and upon asking for a smoking room, I got a free upgrade to Chalet. Thanks to the reception staff. There were 3 things that I would like to mention which actually will make me think for future bookings. 1. Upon asking Room service in the evening from the Bar Menu there were 3 drinks that were not available. Don't know why even it was there on the menu. 2. Requested for house keeping service and was surprised to see that they had not cleared the empty bottles, garbage, did not replace the used Tea Cups, did not replace the shampoo and above all folded the same bathroom mat again without even changing it. 3. As per the room rates I would like to comment that the prices are pretty high for a room and the service they provide. Agree that the swimming pool, gym was maintained nicely.

Only the Bed as it gave me a good sleep and of course the air conditioner was good to beat the summer heat.

• King Guest Room

the hotel once asked for extension of 2 more days did not give a good rate though it was Monday and Tuesday ie 14th and 15th of May....it was much more than what i was already paying per day....and i am a witness that the rooms were empty when I checked out on 13th....please cross check the status, hotel management please for future guests already stay there should be given a preference....

the location is quite still it has a small bar cum club to spend few hours of the evenings......

• King Guest Room

Rooms need refurb to give more fresh ook Stains on Chair Curtains had Holes in them Old telephones. need to be replaced.

Food was excellent. Staff was friendly. Bed was comfortabel

• Twin Guest Room

The tv was being bit weird.

It was nice and comfortable, staff was super friendly and tried to be the best they could. Spacious rooms. Perfect washrooms.

• King Garden Studio

The rooms were dusty and not clean, also if someone smokes in the other room you will smell it. If they shout you gonna hear it.

The staff on the other hand were good

• King Guest Room

The room was not equipped for us. We had paid for a triple room in advance but phoned a few days before we arrived to ask to switch to a room for four when a fourth friend decided to join us. When we arrived the staff on front desk said they could not accommodate our request as the hotel was fully booked but that they would set up the triple room to sleep four. This never happened even though I had alerted the hotel four days previously that we needed extra space. We had to make up the sofa bed ourselves and rang several times to ask for extra bedding. We did not arrive at the hotel to check in until 7.30pm (again I had rang in advance to alert them of late check in) so there was more than ample time to have the room properly prepared for us. Also there were only two towels and two cups provided. Basically the room was not equipped to suit four people and I felt that all my phonecalls and emails regarding our extra guest were a pointless waste of time.

Very comfortable duvet and pillows

• King Garden Studio

Wasn't able to get refund on breakfast for kids, we all slept in and didn't make it to breakfast.

Amazing facilities, great staff, and amazing support for my BBQ event.

1. The staff are not up to the slandered of help 2. You are not going to be served as much you are paying while many hotels are cheaper in Ali Ain but having better customer service 3. The furniture dose not meet the value of money you are paying

• King Guest Room

Flexible on checkout time... No tissue box.. Restaurants/ food price are bit high..

I went with my family and it's a good place for kids to swim with a slide ride.. also my children enjoyed squash court, table tennis, tennis court... Rooms were in decent size and had the best balcony view. You should try Gym,Sauana and Steam... Fantastic and we'll maintained.. I guess I could loose few pounds if I stayed for few weeks more..

• King Guest Room

The staff at the “restaurant” if we can call it like that close to pool was not really friendly. Nobody asked us if we wanted drinks st the pool either. And it was Empty. Toilets dirty at the pool. All the floor was smelling cigarette.For 800 aed( week day ) for a night ... in a Hilton.... in the UAE... I was expected much more. Standards needs to be review.

People at reception was really nice and smiling.

• King Guest Room

Some parts are beginning to look in need of upgrade/renovation. A make up the room now sign. We had a do not disturb sign on the door until 9am. Went out for the day and had to request room to be made up, over an hour to get a member of staff.

Quality of the food and the efficiency of the staff

• King Garden Room

First room with noisy air condition fan (> 40 dB(A)) , but in changed room it was ok (~30 dB(A)). For a 5* hotel the interior and some details ( pool tiling) could have a renovation.

Good breakfast, nice pool area, room ok.

• King Garden Room

Our experience at the hotel was terrible. To start with was very expensive for what was provided. -We had to wait more than 1 hour since the room wasn’t ready. -The tv was not working. They fixed it but the remote was not working. -The pillows and mattress were too hard and not comfortable. -No amenities in the room/bathroom. The only thing available was shampoo that doesn’t wash properly and body lotion that smelled horrible. There was even no tissue box. -The pool was full of insects, dirt and hair at all times like it hasn’t been cleaned for a year. -Service was slow and not polite. -Ordered a bucket of ice and was charged 13 DHS for it. -Walls are so thin that you can hear any small discussion in the room next door. Very disappointing from a hilton chain!

Room features and location

Great stay at this place and we stayed in one of the villa room (1007) front desk staffs were on 11/04 evening both of them are very polite and helpful. I also must mention a boy pool staff/ life guard at the family pool he was very helpful.

• Twin Guest Room

Swimming pool was extremely busy and boisterous, but that's to be expected in the holidays. The waterslide needs to be policed better, my kids didn't want to use it because other children would just follow them straight down and land on them at the end! The hotel needs to ban smoking on the restaurant terrace, when we were already eating as a family new groups would be seated next to us who would light up straight away. Alot of groups of expat men staying long term, so I didn't like the evening atmosphere, wouldn't choose it again as a mum travelling alone with children.

The concierge was very helpful, overall the staff were kind (we left something in the room and they were v helpful about finding it). The lap pool for adults is a great facility

• King Garden Room

Food could be improved- it was a bit hit and miss. The pool bar was terrible- even the chicken nuggets were awful. But breakfast bufffet was good!

Great hotel for a getaway with the family. Very clean and friendly.

• King Garden Studio

The room was marketed as having a balcony opening up into the garden in the pictures. When we got there we were given room on the 1st floor rather than the ground floor and no balcony! It was important for me to have a ground floor room because my wife is pregnant and I have a 2 year old and there is no elevator and only stairs available. The hotel did not have an equivalent room available and the only option available did not have a kitchenette and was offered at nearly the same price which I was already paying for the larger room with a kitchenette. The hotel wrongly marketed the room in the pictures and should have at least given me a discount.

• King Garden Studio

The air conditioning system must have been on its last lag, continually squeeking and vibrating. The television froze ever minute on the minute so you could not watch anything. We ate at one of the on premises resturant and despite detailing our requirements we had to send the food back as neither the waiter nor the chef would believe they messed up our order. I have stayed at other Hilton hotels and this one is is nothing like a Hilton Hotel. We were advised that renovation are being planned, but some of the rooms should be closed until the renovations

The cake at the coffee shop in the lobby is one of the best we've had in the UAE.

• King Guest Room

Changing room with toilet for swimming pool need more care and clean, no shampoo or soap there

Perfect place for kids to play either for parents, the breakfast has more varieties with awesome flavour

• King Garden Room

It seems it is very old and the AC was making noise and the toilet had a defect which made our night terrible

They upgraded our room to a payment which we really appreciated... the entertainment facilities were really nice

• King Guest Room

the temperature of the water was luke warm at best. we have asked for an early check in at 12, when we arived we ended up only being checked in at 4PM. the sockets on the walls where faulty.

Variety of FnB. Great Pool and open spaces. good night life activity.

• King Guest Room

Shower temperature kept changing from hot to cold for no reason, the lights kept flickering on and off with no instigation, things otherwise were “okay“ but there are so many other great places to stay that I wouldn’t choose this hotel again.

Friendly and helpful staff, Great pool and slide, nice gym and spa, the playground was good,

• King Garden Room

Quite difficult to get a taxi from the hotel.

The location is really convenient, close to many tourist attractions like the mountain, Jabel Hafeet, The Zoo, Al Ain Mall, and the museum.

• King Guest Room

Going home with diarrhea along with my girls! We had dinner at the seafood buffet that was recommended by the front desk employees while checking in. Plus the AC wasn’t working in the room, we had the technician visiting us twice.

When I complaint about the noise and the AC not working, we were offered another room without any hassle.

• King Guest Room

It is a complete let down to the Hilton name. I had paid for a stay for three people, I was 'upgraded', to a villa room on the first floor and when we asked for a bed, we were told that a bed could not be taken upstairs. We were given only a mattress. I had noticed mattresses lying around outside the villa, in the open, for the entire day and God knows how much dust it would have gathered. There were only one robe and pair of slippers- for three people.The overall vibe of the place was not pleasant. I stay frequently in Al Ain and there are far better accommodations in this price, or for even lesser

The property is beautiful.

• King Guest Room

Staff are very friendly, and we were upgraded to a connecting chalet with apartment facilities. In addition, our 3rd room upstairs were allowed for a late checked out. We still can use the hotel facilities for the whole day even though after checked out.

• King Guest Room

Breakfast were a bit expensive but that's understandable.

We had a real good experience with Hilton. They fulfil the expectation as always though its a bit costlty.

• King Guest Room

the TV remotes could have been a bit more straightforward, but no big deal

-great staff -very comfortable beds -interesting history -nice territory with pools, trees.. -very pleasant live music (oud) in the evening -balcony in room. small, but still lovely -smooth checkout

• King Guest Room

The breakfast could have been better Although we had a non smoking room we could still smell smoke in the room and the corridor leading to the room

The facilities were good

• Twin Guest Room

We had booked two separate rooms and had paid for them. Upon arrival we were told we got upgraded to a suite, when we got to the room there was only one bed and then two cots, for four people..after we paid for 2 full rooms. In fairness, they switched us after, but we would have preferred our two rooms that we booked to start with.

The staff was nice and the pools looked lovely, the lobby is really pretty as well.

• King One Bedroom Apartment Villa

They did not give us the right key for the door..each time we went out of the room we called the reseption to send someone to open the door...also we where paying for 4 geusts but they did not give us any bellows or covers.

It was clean and nice

Food is exhorbitantly priced. Restaurants are empty due to total lack of vision on prices. Even the Breakfast horribly lacks Indian cuisine, you can't just keep the same Aloo Gobi and ready made parthas daily. We were three adults in the room and your sofa cum bed was a sorry option, please change it. Lastly, if you have to be so miserly on drinking water, better install water dispensers with 20 liters refills in each room for the guests..Just look at the amount of plastic waste you are adding to per room per day..

Excellent location and views

• King Garden Studio

It was my worst experience ever. Worst value for money ever. The pictures in the website does not match the reality (It is Fraud). The Hotel is too old and the furniture is over aged. DO NOT STAY THERE!!!

• Twin Guest Room

Service could have been improved, what i experienced was there were no tooth brush nor similar accessories available in the room, I came with my family to spend a good time and I hope no customers would bring their Tooth brush and all along with tem expecting we would get those from the hotel itself. I have stayed in other hotel's as well here in UAE as well as in India. But this was the first time i have encountered such a thing. Also i was able to smell cigarettes whereas none of us smokes. Plus it was a bit disappointing to me since my 9 month old baby too was along with me and she too was breathing the same.

Hotel is a bit old. The standard rooms have a very narrow balcony (width less than 50cm) not enough to put a chair. Food is expensive.

Very good food, good location. Nice pools one for kids with a slide and one deep pool for over 16.

• King Guest Room

Very old rooms with tired furniture and bathroom fixtures, outmoded electronics (alarm clock with charger for IPhone4 looks like museum piece in 2018), poor breakfasts for 4 star hotel, strong odour from kitchen in hall and rooms, the smallest balcony I’ve ever seen (even 2 years toddler couldn’t walk there), stupid planning with “amazing” view at the restaurant’s roof. Overpriced accommodation, left “dirty” aftertaste overall Hilton network.

Good location close to main tourist attractions, large court, the staff is quite friendly and helpful

• King Garden Room

The guests were very loud and their behaviour was sometimes rude...we had to change room and couldnt stay at swimmingpool quietly...i know it is a family hotel but even some parents were screaming louder then their kids...big party till very late... but hotel staff solved a lot with their kindness

Swimming pool heated chalet cosy and organised. Kitchen ok and greenery nice

• Twin Guest Room

Our room was facing over the parking lot and a busy road, and unfortunately there was some road construction works going on, with drilling all through the night. This is of no fault of the hotel, but it was a bit noisy in the night. We would've also preferred all prices to be stated with all taxes and service charges already included, this would've made it more obvious what we are actually paying for food and drink.

The staff at the Hilton Al Ain were exceptional, very attentive and friendly. They remembered us from the previous day and were all very kind. The beds and linen were super comfortable and cosy. The Christmas Eve Buffet was phenomenal and so so tasty. Thank you for looking after us so well. If I ever come back to Al Ain I will definitely stay here again.

Arrived at 15:30 pm for check-in, rooms were not ready. Made us wait without and indication of giving us an approximate time that the room would be ready. I had to ask continously regarding room... eventually told us that the room is ready. Since the hotel is under construction ( we were not aware or informed) there was constant banging and construction noises near our rooms. On request of a late checkout our request became a bargaining arena with the manager ....disatisfied

• King Guest Room

The hotel design is old and I felt the hotel is not so active

Tge price was good and tge kids enjoyed it because of the slide in pool and I liked playing tennis

• King Guest Room

The staff were exceptional. Always smiling and friendly. 2 huge pools with water slide. So many restaurants to choose from. We ate at Paco’s Mexican restaurant and it was devine! We also partied abit as they had a live band. All In all we had a super time there and would gladly recommend this hotel.

• King Guest Room

It simply is not worth the price. There was only one tiny hot tub and it was male only

The hotel is nice and has a good pool. The bed was comfy and they gave extra water and such easily.

• King Garden Room

Pool side toilets and changing rooms could be updated.

Staff were extremely friendly, left a cake and card in the room for our daughter as we were visiting the zoo for her first birthday.

• King One Bedroom Apartment Villa

Despite our request (and the fact that we booked a room for 4 people including two kids of 1 and 3 years old), the room allocated to us was a smoking one, quite smelly. The staff was nice and try to remove the smell but of course not so easy. And apparently no other room available. More generally, the room was OK but not in line with the standard you can expect for such a price (old bathroom, shower and flush working more or less, decoration and furniture not very nice, nor very new). Similarly, the breakfast was Ok but not that great

Very good location and nice staff. The swinming pool is nice. When you are inside the resort, there is a large grass area, with the restaurants. Very pleasant - and while you are there, sitting at a the table on the grass in the middle of the palm trees, you actually forget the main building which is not very beautiful and close to a busy road

• King Garden Room

The overall cleanliness be it at the restaurant of near the swimming pool was pathetic. There were so many flies that I had difficulty to eat my food or even rest at the swimming pool deck chair. There were many cats running riot at the property. I am not a fan of animals but cats at restaurants can mean trouble as their fur can come in contact with food with the breeze.

Choosing Hilton al ain was a terrible mistake, that I won't be making ever again. I booked my room 2 weeks before my arrival and despite that I was told on site that no rooms were available and they booked me in a private villa behind the main building. This private villa had no privacy whatsoever, I woke up at night to switch the lights on and by mistake switched the door light on and instantly I heard and saw someone trying to open my door!! The toilet was awful, the shower area was completely visible from the fan facing outdoors.

• Twin Deluxe Room

The hotel is a little bit updated. The breakfast was excellent, very good variety and the pasteries very delicious. My kids enjoyed the pool area and the playground, specially the tobogán. Staff is very nice and helpful.

Room stank of cigarettes. Food was awful. Cot was dangerous our 14 month old ended up stuck underneath the mattress during the night. Staff couldn’t have cared less

Swimming pool and play ground

• King Garden Room

No toothbrush and paste. Quite old building with stairs and no elevator (not friendly for baby stroller). The cleanlines of the balcony.

The outdoor facilities such as big swimming pool with slide, big garden and outdoor cafe, playground for kids, etc.

Cleanliness in the corridors need to improve a lot. The bits and pieces lying in the corridor could be noticed during our entire stay. Also the insides of the IC doors need to be dusted once in a while.

Breakfast was very nice. Front office staff was amazing.

• King Garden Room

The hotel is too old. Needs major refurbishment. It does not feel like a “Hilton”. If you have car, it is self parking. No free valet.

Very nice ,very helpful , very friendly staff. Clean bathroom, clean comfortable bed, and nice pillows. Staff are willing and ready to help all the time. I love them. Internet is free and fast.

• King Garden Room

The noise from next door, as there is no sound proofing between rooms. Next door was partying in their room from 10pm until 03am. Despite us requesting security several times, it was a trip for relaxing that ended up a nightmare. Beverage prices in the hotel differ,I'm talking about water. There needs to be audits on the pricing and verify the bills. It could have been amazing, but unfortunately I didnt feel like it was a Hilton and to sum it up, it felt like a cheap run down Motel.

The hotel has so much potential, but you can clearly see that it's been let go. Needs alot of attention, the rooms need renovation along with bathrooms.

• King Guest Room

the room we stayed in had a very tiny balcony, the washroom was very small and a bit smelly

Pools are good, a little unclean on weekends. Family pool is fun. staff are very friendly and welcoming.

Nothing at the hotel level as much as it’s the road construction going on in front of the hotel that’s causing a huge traffic conjunction and makes it very difficult to leave the hotel, specially during the weekends at night.

Amazing and exceptional experience I had with my wife and son. I’ll definitely book at Hilton in Al Ain again.

• Twin Guest Room

Being asked by the doorman on security for my identification every time I left the bar to go to the toilet. Its not as if it was full.

A really nice place, looking a little dated in comparison to new hotels but don't let it put you off. This is good value for money, great facilities, friendly staff and a nice bar with live music. What more could you ask for.

• King Guest Room

Access roads to the chalets can get jammed due to traffic on Fridays when there are functions at the hotel.

Ideal place to relax in Al Ain with lots of recreational facilities. Very child friendly. Lovely pool with a water slide to keep children occupied. Chalets are very nice with easy access to pool, gardens and your own parking.

• Twin Guest Room

- You could hear people next door very clearly!

- Excellent breakfast - Very helpful and attentive staff (Mr. Lorenzo at the front desk was very kind especially. He also gave us an upgrade to the chalet) - Very clean rooms even though the hotel itself is quite old

• King Guest Room

No explanation was given about the property and available facilities not even the timing or location of the breakfast .. the operator always took forever to pick up sometimes nobody picked up at all . They wanted to charge us extra for no reason at last they figured it out and we weren't charged but it took us over half an hour to complete the check out due to this !

They gave us a complementary upgrade howevery it was a very small room size compared to the normal room size

• King Guest Room

1) No parking , although at different occasions during reservation and at reception hotel brag about lots of free parking . During my check in I spend one hour looking for parking at night 1 Am . When I raised the concern to hotel reception replay was “ all 4 star hotel don’t have valet parking “ . 2) Hotel browser and reservation confirmed availability of minibar . No minibar available it was empty with just price list in counter ??? 3) shower curtain was smelling very bad 100% it’s not hygienic 4) At 4 AM people shouting and making noise at corridors just could not get sleep . All the above happened in Hilton hotel that was most upsetting part .

It’s still named as Hilton 😂

• King Guest Room

Check-in was very bad. It took around 30 min. And for whatever reason they did not ask for my credit card details, and after having a lunch and charging it to the room, we got angry call afterwards that they dont have our credit card details. Pool was extremely crowded, and not very clean.

Breakfast was quite good. Family pool had waterslide.

Food Some Insects

Actually the experience was good but the food in flavours was very poor and expensive the thing is it’s not tasty at all specially that you have taxes so please change the staff for the kitchen

• King Garden Studio

Pool was overcrowded n and kids werent allowed in the other pool which made our swimming experience really bad. Hotel in general is too old and we were given a smoking room even though we didnt ask for it.

Foos was very good and green garden was amazing

• King Guest Room

The property is a bit old and needs maintenance The pool slide needs regular attendance as kids tend to slip on to each other. Breakfast could be better

The pool was good

• Twin Deluxe Room

The clean of the pool. The food. The reception. The TV. The noise. The bathroom in the reception. No towels in the pool.

It was the first time to visit Al Ain. We liked the swimming Pool.

• Twin Guest Room

I wish they had an indoor kids playing area and activities. Outdoor playing area wasn't that good and due to the weather swings were really hot that the kids might not be able to use.

Breakfast was great, lots of varieties and great coffee. House keeping was on time. Extra cot was provided just after we asked for it. Staff were really friendly and helpful.

Browse Hilton Al Ain traveller photo gallery