Reviews of Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. Use this rating to help choose your stay!

Sheikh Zayed the 1st Rd Electra Street, 32430 Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates

#53 of 127 hotels in Abu Dhabi

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

The lifeguard was good
    • Premium King Room

I specify on my booking that we need queen bed but when we arrived there, they said that they don’t have and they only have 2 single bed, we asked if we can move it together and they said we cannot even if they saw we have 1 child. The sheets are having bad smell and the toilet was not clean.

The lifeguard was good

• Reviewed: July 22, 2018

Room was too small even bathroom was so small that me and my...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Room was too small even bathroom was so small that me and my wife toe nail got broken as the door to enter and exit was so small not visiting again even for free

• Reviewed: July 17, 2018

Nice lodging in holiday Inn Abu Dhabi
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Initially i was told that no pre payment,But money was collected from me before checking inn. I think the management of the hotel should reform that .The environments were clean the room everything the staff were friendly i would like to lodge in holiday Inn again thanks

The room the rest room were fantastic and neat laundry table and pressing iron a portable fridge kudos to you guys i will call again

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

All good!
    • Premium King Room

Thay forget to remove the greeting card in the coffee table intended for pevious guest.

All answers tonyour questions are all good. Good value for money, friendly staff etc...

• Reviewed: July 14, 2018

less than avareg
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

i use booking.com and when i reach there they told me sorry all the rooms are full so i wait for 45 mints till they arange one room in very bad situation for smokers while i asknor non smoker

• Reviewed: July 11, 2018

Wonderful staff!!! Hospitality at its best!
    • Premium King Room

We felt so welcome in this hotel! The staff is amazing, from the person in the reception until the service in the swim pool! A special thanks to Mac, Allan and the lovely Khin! :)

• Reviewed: July 8, 2018

I like the Hotel Staff and Hotel Location only
    • Premium King Room

The thing i don't like is the cleanness. in my room the carpet is wet net to the bed. i was not expecting that from the Hotel Housekeeping.

I like the Hotel Staff and Hotel Location only

• Reviewed: July 7, 2018

A bed so comfy that you want to take it home with you.
    • Premium King Room

Everything was just perfect - mst affordable clean option in Abu Dhabi - in the middle of Downtown - lots of food options - Bus Stations nearby... easy to get to the Grand Mosque and Airport from here by Bus.

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

It’s has a specious room and value for money.
    • Premium King Room

I don’t have any negative feed back as my experience was positive n wonderful

It’s has a specious room and value for money. The amount I paid n what I expected was totally fulfilled. Thank you all

• Reviewed: July 5, 2018

I will never come back again!
    • Executive King Room

The way to the room which was on the 17th floor was quite smelly. I chose a room with bathtub facility which was not available. The television was old and playing only 1 or 2 international channels. I ask for a champagne flute and a large bucket of ice the glass came thick like a beer glass with a small bucket of ice when I told the waiter I ask for a big one his answer was it is not available. I was so dissapointed that I wanted to leave the hotel but as I was already booked I had no option to stay. Concerning the front office nothing has been done to deal with my complaints they were just saying bathtubs are not available we are fully booked and all types of stupid answers and no managers were around to help me. Next day we went for the breakfast which was a disaster food was cold all basic things only. Staff roaming around and chating among them like they don't care about you and to my great suprise the restaurant was empty in the peak timing for breakfast which is not the case for hotels which are fully booked. So these front office people were just looking for a short cut for my complaints! I was very dissapointed and I will not go to any of your group of hotels!

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

Very nice but with small details to improve
    • Premium King Room

Juices in the breakfast were the same for several days, also sometimes they did not change the wet towels in the bathroom, but you call to reception and they respond very fast

Very friendly

• Reviewed: June 28, 2018

One Word.... Awesome.
    • Premium King Room

Excellent place to stay. African lady during the evening check-in had good etiquette and we felt welcomed. During checkout, the staff manning reception desk were more than welcoming. I would stay with you every time I visit Abu Dhabi.

• Reviewed: June 23, 2018

Room is spacious and clean.
    • Premium King Room

Wifi access is poor. Gym facilities is not complete. Few machines and equipments to be updated and in line with the trend whom men and women can be freely used. Outside call local Abu Dhabi land line must not be charged by guest because it's local call only.

Room is spacious and clean.

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

I find their staff not accommodating and rude.
    • Premium King Room

I find their staff not accommodating and rude. When accessing the pool, the staff checked us four times of which room we booked and how many guests checked in..many times we informed that we booked for 2 rooms, almost lost my temper but I kept calm. Again, it happen during breakfast and the staff in the cafeteria questioned again the number of guest to take breakfast many times, I find it rude..I ended up not having the breakfast due to annoyance I felt and already lost my appetite!

• Reviewed: June 18, 2018

it was okay. but will not go back again.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

they insisted on having my visitors (who will not even stay overnight) leave the room which is just rude. i was not informed that people cannot come over prior. i even extended for another night just to meet with my friends/ family then this happened. And the key cards are always not working. have to go back to the reception to have it activated several times because i cannot access my floor or my room. breakfast inclusion---but food was not good at all. 1st day no available clean tables. all are messy and only 1 staff is assisting for the whole dining area.

the room was okay. harvester's pub.

• Reviewed: June 17, 2018

how come after confirming they change the room type.
    • Premium King Room

I have no positive rating since frond desk disappointed while check in since extra large bed request has not arranged. (its confirmed by the Bookings but they informed us its based on availability.) how come after confirming they change the room type.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

Comfortable location in the heart of downtown and a friendly team
    • Premium King Room

Not enough hot water in the afternoon (fine in the morning). The green light in my room (not sure if I could have switched it off - I did try!) Bar downstairs was a bit dark and unappealing.

Friendy team on reception, didn't catch their names but very efficient and just the right amount of info. Same for the valet guys and security. Rooms are decent size and the bed is comfy. Breakfast a fairly standard affair.

• Reviewed: June 10, 2018

The bed was comfortable, so as the pillows.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The room doesn't smell that good, there are some insects in the toilet. There were no toothbrush and toothpaste.

The bed was comfortable, so as the pillows. We liked the breakfast buffet.

• Reviewed: June 9, 2018

It was relaxing!
    • Premium King Room

Wifi is too weak and being disconnected most of the time. Breakfast buffet could have more items to choose from...

Bed and pillows were so comfy there was soft and firm pillows just what i wanted. Valet service available and free.

• Reviewed: June 8, 2018

good stay
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I think no need to ask for a bath roap at first Second to find slippers at least Third the phone next to the bed was not working

honestly very comfortable bed and beautiful bathroom with a lovely set up ,the receptionist who checked me in was good ,but there was a manager was standing next to him a lady she was very professional and welcoming with a good smile honestly I felt good when I saw her smile

• Reviewed: June 6, 2018

OK
    • Premium King Room

They did not mention on booking.com that most of their non smoking rooms were taken on long lease. I had requested in the special requests for a non smoking room to which the hotel did not respond before my arrival. When I arrived at the hotel they told me that they had only smoking rooms, which was not acceptable.

Good location and facilities.

• Reviewed: June 3, 2018

Great overnight stay. Economical
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

breakfast buffet on the "thin side". I went down an hour before breakfast time ended and no-one topped up finished items nor assisted for it. Pool is small. 1-2 families totally occupied the space, so I gave it a miss.

rooms are excellent. Great central location. Good deal. Nice stay over to explore the city.

• Reviewed: June 3, 2018

Good stay, but it seems the personal touch is lacking
    • Premium King Room

Being a frequent visitor, I usually get complementary drinks and local newspaper, and fresh fruit. I have not gotten these for the past two visits. It may be due to cost reductions, I'm not sure, but it seems the perks for being a loyal member have been lost...

The room was great, and the staff was excellent, especially Rovelia. She was very professional and friendly. Mac was also very helpful. The housekeeping was a little lacking in attentiveness this visit; however, it was still a great visit. I will definitely visit again.

• Reviewed: May 22, 2018

Excellent staff makes for a very nice weekend.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The television could be a little larger.

The entire staff was excellent. The front desk staff was most helpful. Room service was fast and efficient. The cleaning staff was very attentive. The La Piazza staff was very polite and respectful. The concierge service was excellent! Thank you all for a wonderful weekend

• Reviewed: May 15, 2018

All in all, for the value of money, our stay was fine and we enjoyed it for the weekend.
    • Deluxe Premium Twin Room - Non-Smoking

Room was small just enough for sleeping and stay purposes. The A/C in the room was not that cold and even if you set the temperature it kinda has a limit and not reaching the temperature you set. Few choices of breakfast unlike in other hotels. The card at the elevator is a good security only if it is not always malfunctioning, not very good experience when you're in a hurry.

I like the attitude of the staff. Facilities were limited but we enjoyed the pool since there was no one using it during our stay. The price is affordable. Location is good being at the center, you can just walk around especially at night.

• Reviewed: May 8, 2018

It was good place stay in the middle of the city,...
    • Premium King Room

We had a breakfast in the main restaurant but it doesn’t feel to be welcoming when the chef who’s making egg seems to be mad or annoyed when he got an order that’s makes us uncomfortaBle. No food menu provide in the room for room service.(except breakfast)

It was good place stay in the middle of the city, accessibility is good.

• Reviewed: April 28, 2018

Overall it was pleasing to stay here.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The only thing which I faced issue was, never ever my call goes directly to housekeeping, even if I dial Housekeeping, it goes to reception and then they have to forward my call to housekeeping. It happened because sleepers were missing in my room. And also I had requested the poolside room, which they couldn't provide as none were available.

As such this was not my first visit to Holiday Inn, we have been regular Customer and also an IHG Member of Holiday Inn. This was and always will be our first choice, as it is very much at the heart of the City, right from shopping to food. All the necessary items were available inside the room.

• Reviewed: April 21, 2018

Great hospitality!! Holiday inn the best .. totaly worth it ! Paid for4star.Got a 5 star :)
    • Premium King Room

The Telvision . If u could upgade the tv it will feel like 5 star .

The Room was amazning . Bed and the pillows.. specially pillows was soo comfortably made. Also Entire room and the furnitures was soo elegant and tidy .

• Reviewed: April 15, 2018

Location good. But due to other short falls as mentioned above, I have to think to stay again.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

1) No underground parking. Car parked in hot sun. 2) Lift with access card is terrible. Not sensing properly. 3) In bathroom struggled with knob between hot & cold water as it is not holding. (# 403)

Location and cleanliness.

• Reviewed: April 14, 2018

Hospitality
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Staff in the reception have to be more flexible and friendly , key is never working while inserting in the lift, found open bottle of water while checked in, no bathrobe , sleepers, toothpaste and brush upon check in in the room

Would give this score only because of hospitality of 2 of the employees which are Mac and housekeeping manager who made extra miles to cool us down and resolve some issues happening during the stay. This two people are super polite , kind and u can definitely feel how much they are caring for you. In first day when we had issue upon checking in in the room duty manager ( the one I called to complain) sounded super cold and seemed like he didn't bother to listen much about our problem even though send apologies letter but wasn't looking scenery honestly. Guys in the reception are overall polite but you don't feel welcomed. Plus not flexible in your requests. Valley parking guys are super nice and always fast to assist. Btw special Thank you Mac for giving us good impression while leaving, solving the issue and I wish you all the best as u really deserved to be promoted to your next level of career :)

• Reviewed: April 9, 2018

Perfect for weekend escapade
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I could hear my noisy neighbours

Clean and tidy rooms. Good for a weekend stay if u r enjoying Abu Dhabi attractions. If u r out of the hotel all though the main street next to the hotel has a lototal of restaurants and coffee shops.

• Reviewed: April 7, 2018

Overall the hotel is decent but there could be improvements on the breakfast.
    • Business Double or Twin Room

The breakfast was okay but it would be better if there were more choices.

The staffs were really keen to help us and the valet were good too. The room was alright.

• Reviewed: March 18, 2018

Great choice for a quick weekend stay; super affordable with good breakfast
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Parking was a little challenging. The staff could have been a little more helpful with helping us understand the parking rules. Also at the end they asked us to rate the experience out of ten and although it was a great time, the question in person puts you in an uncomfortable position.

Great value for money. The beds were comfortable. Then breakfast was good. It was in a good location downtown near the corniche.

• Reviewed: March 12, 2018

• Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Property was useless. 1, mydaughter cut her finger and no first aid kit available. 2, no plates and spoon available in room. 3, no microwaves available in the hotel, My daughter feed bottle milk and they didn't let me heat the milk. Very shamefull act from hotel. 4, washroom drainage was blocked and wahroom was flooded whole time. 5, we booked 2 rooms together and they wanted us to give 1 room on eleventh floor and 1 on 14th floor, i was with my parents and they were on wheel chair and hotel never showed any mercey, after arguing for hours they gave us room on same floor. Never recommend anyone with family.

• Reviewed: March 11, 2018

Great Place to stay if Breakfast does not matter to you.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Breakfast... quality and vegetarian options were not to what was expected.... did not expect this from HI

Staff especially front office really took care of the booking, and ensured all our request were met. T

• Reviewed: March 8, 2018

Very welcoming and helpful staff, we had a great stay here...
    • Deluxe Premium Twin Room - Non-Smoking

Very welcoming and helpful staff, we had a great stay here and would go back any day. Breakfast was amazing and the free cocktails on Tues for ladies is a bonus.

• Reviewed: March 4, 2018

Excellent stay for the money spent

Both days had almost same menu for Breakfast.

The friendliness of staff ; in this matter every one from Reception, Restaurent , to pool attendant have given an excellent service. Especially to mention the right attitude of the House keeping lady who was on duty for room no’s 1108 & 1109 is commendable.

• Reviewed: February 25, 2018

i was they not good servce

not good servce i got

nothing i like becoz if u call it take time clean 6hour to be attend with them i booked two day but it was like am nothing to they servce.

• Reviewed: February 23, 2018

Staff
    • Business Suite - Non-Smoking

I have advised of early arrival in my booking request which was as per my flight schedule. The booking request was approved however I had to pay extra money on arrival and at 4 AM having my kids I just gave up and accepted the additional request.

Staff

• Reviewed: February 11, 2018

Lcation in the city is fine, 5-10mins drive away from the...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Room 404 bathroom smells not good and room is very basic for a standard room of a 4star hotel (because we always checked in 4 or 5star hotels in AUH every week.)

Lcation in the city is fine, 5-10mins drive away from the mall. Staffs are polite.

• Reviewed: January 31, 2018

low than expectations but good value for money
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

bad location , cleanness lower than expectations , very noisy surrounding neighborhood

staff were nice and cooperative , Pools is well heated and stays open till 8

• Reviewed: January 31, 2018

Everything!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Everything! The perfect service, the friendly staff, the delicious breakfast, the excellent perfect, the comfortable bed, the nice room, the great location. I feel happy when staying at the hotel. Highly recommended!!!

• Reviewed: January 14, 2018

I like the facility especially the comfy bed and pillows.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Bathroom floor beside the sauna is very slippery when wet. I slipped once. There should be a rubber mat for bathrooms.

I like the facility especially the comfy bed and pillows.

• Reviewed: January 7, 2018

Disappointing communication and breakfast
    • Premium King Room

I made the reservation and my wife checked in to the hotel as I had some work to do. I returned late and she was already sleeping so I went to reception to get an access card for the room. However, the staff member who checked my wife in hadn't made it clear that anyone else would be checking in, so I had to wait for 20 minutes at reception at 4am while the staff interrupted my wifes sleep and attempted to solve their communication issue. In addition to this, the breakfast buffet was extremely poor. I would stay again, but on a room only basis

Clean room and very comfortable

• Reviewed: January 7, 2018

Amazing hotel in Abu Dhabi

Everything was great!!

The breakfast was delicious. The bed was excellent and super comfortable! This Holiday inn is way better than the one I’ve stayed at in the US.

• Reviewed: January 5, 2018

Pretty cozy.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

- Windows outside the hotel room are not clean, so the views are a bit hazy but its not a reason not to go back to this lovely hotel. - Staff keeps on knocking daily, asking if we need some laundry service while I am still sleeping soundly. If we need their service, we would definitely call them.

The staff were very accommodating. Room service was great. 👍🏻

• Reviewed: December 31, 2017

PLEASE DONT BOOK THIS HOTEL EVER!
    • Premium King Room

PLEASE DONT BOOK THIS HOTEL EVER!! We booked a premium king room and when we arrived to checkin, they have provided with deluxe standard room, by telling that we have booked the same room. And afterwards with so many arguments they finally provided us with with the same room which we booked but with smoking smell room! We have requested them to keep air freshner nd make the room good smell, they came after an hour to keep a humidifier wd lemon scent! Even bedsheet, duvet covers , pillow cases were not changed from the last user of the room. Everything was smelling smoke some dirt we found. Please find any other good hotel for your pleasant stay.

• Reviewed: December 24, 2017

Excellent experience, great customer service!
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

We were not happy with the breakfast service. There were only one type of cold cut served, food variety was poor. We would never dine her if it wasn't because of our stay. Considering the food served, I personally believe that the food was not worthy of the AED 60 per person that we paid. Plus the restaurant was very crowded and it took them forever to open the other dinning area.

The check in went very smoothly, we were greeted by Floreen (we also talked on the phone before check in), she was very kind, nice and professional, she in fact called after we entered our room to ask if everything's fine - excellent customer service, promote her! Room was clean, nicely decorated and smelled good upon entering. Valet service was smooth and efficient (unlike other hotels we stayed at) - letting us know that we can call to collect our car 5 minutes before going down was super helpful. Other staffs were also very friendly and efficient. We highly recommend this hotel! We have spent the past 2 years staying at different hotels in Abu Dhabi (trying to find one that we like - which we didn't until NOW). We can safely say that we like Holiday Inn Downton and would definitely come back.

• Reviewed: December 23, 2017

Very dissapointed
    • Premium King Room

Everthing was not good. The room was not clean and the basic stuff found in every hotel wasnt in this hotel such as tooth brushes, robes, shoss, so on.

• Reviewed: December 16, 2017

Good luck
    • Premium King Room

Room very small and the view is not good

Bathroom very clean and room also and the staff helpful good i like my stay at holiday inn and i wish i will go there next time

• Reviewed: December 11, 2017

Highly recommended.
    • Business Suite - Non-Smoking

More variety in breakfast menu would certainly be a plus.

Extremely clean hotel, courteous staff, and excellent location. It is very near to Abu Dhabi mall and only 15 minutes drive from Louvre Abu Dhabi (which was our main goal of visiting & staying in Abu Dhabi). We stayed in Executive Suite. Grocery, restaurants, and mosque are nearby.

• Reviewed: December 6, 2017

stay all good swimming pool very small.

it was mixed up not in floor and key was not access to the different floor

it was mixed up not in floor and key was not access to the different floor

• Reviewed: December 3, 2017

Was not bad, would give another chance
    • Premium King Room

I booked a premium king sized room but was told on arrival that there was no availability. I was upgraded to a suite but, instead of a king sized bed, it was 2 x small, single beds. When I asked for a room with a king sized bed as I had booked and paid for, I was told the hotel was full and it would not be possible. Disappointed.

Location is good

• Reviewed: December 2, 2017

If you expect nothing go for it, otherwise stay away. Much better hotels available in town
    • Premium King Room

Check in supposed to be at 3pm but ready only by 4.30 and rude staff. All day dining restaurant only open at some time frame (don't call it all day then). Average amenities/facilities. Average breakfast. Everything average

• Reviewed: November 2, 2017

Perfect breakfast.
    • Premium King Room

swiming pool area small and no sun since 3pm.

Perfect breakfast. Big bed and variety of pillows. Free valet parking. We had the 60 minutes massage and was the best we ever had!

• Reviewed: October 31, 2017

Good
    • Premium King Room

Attitude of the staff.... But there is one complain for the laundry man when we are sleeping i hear that he nock the door and after that he open the door with out my responed and permission is not good please take an action please

Becouse it cleane and friendly staff mostly Ms.terresa if im not mistake thank u saw much for assisting as...

• Reviewed: September 28, 2017

Great. welcome was warm and very sincere.

Nothing to report

Didn't need parking, not sure about disable facilities.but very sure on friendliness of all staff. They seemed to want to facilitate us no matter the request. Would definitely stay there again if ever passing that way.

• Reviewed: September 27, 2017

Fair enough
    • Premium King Room

Breakfast buffet was not all good it should have more international cuisine because customers are of different nationalities and the chinese man in the reception let us wait for a long time prior to our check in time

Everything cleanliness, comfort and privacy

• Reviewed: September 27, 2017

Friendly and helpful staff.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

No sockets next to the bed.

Friendly and helpful staff. Good location if you want to experience more local downtown atmosphere with great but affordable Indian restaurants around. Good connections to the airport, attractions and the beach by bus. Clean and safe hotel.

• Reviewed: September 26, 2017

i like the location of the hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

10am in the morning when we are sleeping someone from housekeeping is knocking and asking if we have "LAUNDRY" and when no one is answering to her because we are sleeping she just stepped inside the room and asking if we have laundry to be collected, we was so shocked because we were and sleeping and suddenly someone came and ask a very unnecessary question which they should know that we just checked in at 11pm which is very late and we havent request anything for laundry.

i like the location of the hotel

• Reviewed: September 26, 2017

Hotel location , facilities were wonderful, but some of the staffs need training .
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Some of the guys in receptions were behaving non professional, no smile in their eyes or face, non welcoming attitude.

Behaviour of philipinoes ladies at reception of hotel, all of them proved to be highly professional, smiling and caring with me.

• Reviewed: September 16, 2017

Privacy is what we've paid for
    • Premium King Room

They have this stupid procedure where in they go to the room around 10 am even if somebody was inside. My partner already answered the person knocking behind the door and still the guy opened the door using an access key just to tell him it was house keeping. Come on Mr. Jay (Manager), please respect your guests privacy. Do something about this stupid procedure. You want to check on tge guest? Then use the phone. I've checked in several hotels and this is the worst experience ever.

It was neat

• Reviewed: September 8, 2017

it was an "ok", we did spend most of our time outside the hotel.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I have been staying in a lot of IHG properties but this hotel is not up to their high brand standards. I have been to older properties but are well maintained and the level of service are still high. Breakfast has a very limited options and no refills on other dishes i.e. bacon and sausages. no fruit basket and newspaper which is expected for and IIHG rewards club member. no slippers and no dental kit in the room.

it was an ok hotel. may not stay again if have the option.

• Reviewed: September 6, 2017

Disappointed.
    • Business Suite - Smoking

We stayed in a business suit with in-built kitchen facilities, but no utensils or crockery items were provided. Even tissues were missing.

Pool was okay

• Reviewed: September 5, 2017

Good stay overall
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Breakfast has very few options and is repetitive every day you can hear some noise from outside the room can't find a parking to park your car by yourself

Comfortable bed

• Reviewed: August 29, 2017

I would not think to re book again in this hotel
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

The hotel is very old, rooms are small and fernaturea also old with bad smell I booked the hotel based on the picture on the booking but unfortunately weren't as in reality

Location is close to the corniche and one of biggest mall in Abu Dhani The many value is fair compared with hotel

• Reviewed: August 23, 2017

For the price it's great but photos make it look nicer than it is
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

They insisted I pay immediately I arrived.

A good clean hotel downtown at a reasonable price. There's a Harvester pub downstairs but only for adults. The bed and pillows were comfortable. There's a small rooftop pool and a gym with everything you need for a good workout. The staff were all helpful.

• Reviewed: July 19, 2017

I like the room very clean it was our twice stayed and...
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

I dont like the security near the lift when we go back room asking asked emirates id. We are guest we know how it process and we are working also in the hotel.

I like the room very clean it was our twice stayed and choose holiday inn, but im confused one of fhe guy there staff or securty we passed by near going to lift he asked us my boyfriend that we have emirates id? We checked in already and i lt was evening, but yes i do understood the security. But how come he will asked that we have emirates id that we submitted all in the reception before we checked in. Just little bit upset. But overall stayed it was excellent. Thank u

• Reviewed: July 15, 2017

Abodabi 2017

Xander room very small, Breakfast is limited for Arab guest

Friendly staff, especially Mr abdulsamad many thanks for him . In the center of the city .clean room

• Reviewed: July 11, 2017

A home away from home.
    • Business Double or Twin Room

The breakfast area, limited varieties of food but nonetheless, its okay. Room service is good, a few nibbles is .. the pasta is a little dry but it's okay.

My boyfriend and I always stay here in this hotel and it feels like a home away from home. Staff are so welcoming especially Abdo and the Chinese manager (sorry forgot her name) from the very first time that we stayed until now, they always welcome us back with a warm smile. We will definitely choose this hotel everytime we will stay in Abu dhabi. Very convenient. It's near to a supermarket in case we need something and alot of restaurants around it.

• Reviewed: June 11, 2017

staff very quick & active F&B & HK .
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Management need to concentrate more about F&B service . For a four star hotel specially from IHG we this not the standard.

staff very quick & active F&B & HK . In Reception Chinese GSA is very friendly as well as restaurant captain Sajith is very helpful.

• Reviewed: June 5, 2017

The bed and pillows were very comfortable.
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

No children's pool. No English cartoon channel on TV.

The bed and pillows were very comfortable. Generally, all staff were very thorough with details and very polite and courteous.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2017

Don't forget to request for a bathtub upon check in.
    • Premium King Room

First time to book here. I saw in Booking.com that you have a bathtub so I assume that the one I'm using will have. But to my disappointment it didn't. When I check out, I told it to the receptionist and she said that I have to request upon check in that I want a room with a bathtub. Kinda disappointing but all in all, I still like my stay there. Still going back and will request for a room with a bathtub next time.

Good breakfast, clean room, friendly staffs.

• Reviewed: June 4, 2017

Love this place
    • Executive King Room

I guess i like everything but i think for breakfast buffet they should put more options

I like mostly the rooms which is executive suite and business class suite..i love it

• Reviewed: May 30, 2017

Poor Hygiene
    • Deluxe Double or Twin Room

Hygiene is very poor, Bathroom wasn't clean enough, Carpet burnt from previous guests. Additionally, I woke up the following day on drilling noise from maintenance on the roof which was never announced! Very Bad!

Location is in the centre of the city accessible to everything around!